LAN games

What games do you play whenever you invite your friends to LAN Holla Forums?

You do have friends right?

How's Blur? I remember hearing it was pretty meh. I might check out Sub Rosa.

What's it about?

Cube is a super open-source arena fps with its own engine made originally Unix like systems

I am suprised to even see it mentioned because all of the old IdTech games got open-sourced and released to Linux

Interesting

Shame..
We could always play together

THIS GUY KNOWS WHATSUP

Blur is fun. It's simple but well-designed. A lot of fun to play with a roomfull of people. Just don't expect a lot of bells and whistles.

Sub Rosa is a great LAN game if you have enough people for it.

ASSFAGGOTS were probably the single worst thing to happen to the LAN scene. I watched my gaming club of about 40-50 people go from an easygoing group of people who were willing to try new games, to a fractured mess split between tryhard wannabe competitive pro-gamers and the old guard.

They ruin gaming in general user. They are what brought in the shitty try hard crap and faux "gamers"

I want to go back

I'm still mad that we didn't get the online multiplayer port of SCII on PC.

+Quake III
+UT series
+Starcraft
+Warcraft 3
+Tribes
+AvsP

These mostly.
I fucking love TimeSplitters, I'll never get tired of that shit

I did one once and we played a james bond game. That was ten years ago

Good times.

I buy a bottle of whiskey from time to time and get smashed playing good games by mtyself now.

Halo 1 and 2 are always a good go to

I was lucky, all my lans ended after highschool and right before LOL hit. Losers tried pushing DOTA into the game but those of us who didn't want to play, played so poorly on purpose that we didn't. So we just played wintermaul.

So much wintermaul

Terraria
Minecraft if you're autistic enough
Open TTD
Sven CO-OP
Deus Ex's tacked on deathmatch
Star Wars X-Wing series
obviously all the id games
All those games that only allowed official servers for WAN but also had LAN, like SWBF

This

Counter-Strike 1.6, SA:MP, Ultimate Knight Windom XP and Interstate '76
I'm a cheap ass semitoasterfag though, so we mostly play local multiplayer mods for singleplayer games, Streets of Rage, Mario Kart 64, Micro Machines and BlazeRush
And i mostly play with my family anyways.

At least you didn't lose them to mobileshit.

I play HC Diablo II with a friend.
No packet loss, rubberbanding, or lag to die to.

>they play minecraft

What year is this? 1997?