SILENT HILL IS BACK

SILENT HILL IS BACK

relyonhorror.com/latest-news/konami-resurrects-silent-hill-for-super-bomberman-r-dlc/

This was news a solid two months ago user, how did you get into that coma?

th-thanks konami….

Is the Yakuza telling the CEO to piss off fans on purpose?

Did they ever fix that game? What little I played of it at a kiosk was absolutely terrible and seriously felt like a shitty Unity fan remake made in like 3 weeks.

It's a sad reality I'd rather have this than a new Silent Hill game.

Seriously what is wrong with konami

They did, they managed to fix the frame rate and controls in order to make it pretty decent.

OP, at least mention that the DLC is free DLC

First you wanna Kojimbo making more movies, now this. Fucking weebs are poison to gaming.

Don't forget Castlevania and Gradius!

haha

HORRORFAGS BTFO

Silent Hill has been dead since 4 and even Team Silent then was burnt out. Let it go.

THE PAIN NEVER ENDS

Why do they keep trying to turn the Vic Viper into a character? If anything it should be the Moai head or something.

DIE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!

MGS is next, isn't it?

At least they didnt make that shitty outlast wannabe silent hill game I seriously hope that wasnt the direction it was supposed to go seeing as at the end of that demo it reverts to third person

Remind me again why is Konami full of shit?

Take a long guess if that will happen or not.

S-Sorry user….

Cool bait thread asshole

this has been a theory for a long time actually. konami has been losing money hand over fist for awhile now, and with konami doubling down on pachinko and losing that bet the yakuza might just be trying to drive them to bankruptcy

PH was just a engine demo ruse and didn't reflect what Silent Hills was going to be like at all. You dummy.

This

Japs hate FPS/FP games, so it would have been TPS for sure. FPS would have been fucking garbage, look at RE7.

…the best RE game to come out in over a decade?

Welcome to the family, son! xxDDD

Konami really knows how to crush a fanbase's dreams.
>Konami announces new Suikoden branded trash bags.

Jesus how retarded is Konami?

If they bring silent hill back they'll just turn into a dead by daylight/Friday the 13th clone.

Objectively speaking RE 2 and 3 were fucking terrible games that stopped being survival horror games when they decided to shove so many fucking supplies down your throat.

Was Konami taken over by kikes or someone else who wants to see this Company burn? Seriously, it's impossible that those fuck ups are accidental or mere bad decisions at this point. You could hand over the company to a 5 year old and he would be doing better than this.

Did I say it was good, weeb?

Did I?

Not kikes its taken over by Yakuzas

Why would they want to burn the company on purpose?

Same reason they skin alive and rape women, they find it funny.

Coded Arms Pachinko

>mfw i was actually looking forward on Coded Arms: Assault

Thanks for reminding me.

But videoganes were pure and innocent, unlike women

Luckily the pachinko meme is dead since japan has now made gambling legal. Look forward to Coded Arms Slot machines!

Ya got me there fam.

On the bright side, we've managed to see hell while alive.

Whelp you see, it all started with the new head of the company changing hands and shelving the Fox Engine over a dispute with one of their best direc- developers Kojima because they wanted to go into gambling because surprise, Yakuza are normalfags and are generally more comfortable with gambling then catering to autists and they've basically been going "legit" since it's not really that much different from what they did illegally.

The entire reason they wanted Konami is because of brand recognition of pachinko machines, so this could be a deliberate effort to burn every bridge with the fanbase that does not play pachinko machines.

why didnt you hit it?

I kind of wonder if the likes of Boktai and Suikoden might at least remain safe (by virtue of not being popular) from being reanimated into Bomberman skins, or whatever those things are.

>Implying it wouldn't be toilet paper.

They already did that in Konami Krazy Racers, user. Vic Viper was still a secret character, though.

SH is shit and you goys deserve all of this.

SHOO SHOO, FILTHY JEW!

Better than something.

I pirated a couple of the comics to see what they were like… they were somehow even less faithful than the movies and western-developed games.

Didn't Japan recently legalize real slot machines which crushed the pachinko market or some equally hilarious shit?

I don't think it was even a week after Konami showed off their first Pachinko machine made after their aggressive move away from games. They didn't even attempt to build up good will like SNK did.

th-thanks

I'm in the mood for a horror story, tell me your tale.