Steam sticker shit

Is this the worst summer sale gimmick yet?
Also, post OC

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sale/stickercredits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The actual fuck

you have no idea

You can scale stickers and the smaller stickers look fucking retarded when enlarged.

I can't tell if those are legit or edits.

do you really think those are official?

I-i don't know.

Yes

No

Maybe

pick one

Steam takes in over $1 billion in revenue each year and this is the best artist they could find?

Why not?

I just put the ribs on and they'e got a good hour to fucking cook.
In the meantime, I'm gonna see what I got.

i thought the backgrounds by themselves looked really tranquil and well done. then i started getting stickers and they each took that feeling away.

shit, you're right

I think it's pretty fun tbh :^)

Even Gaia Online gives you a retard badge for finishing stickerbooks.

Anyway.
Is there any other extremely pointless widly popular shit that I don't know about. I'm asking so for the day comes that I finally snap and shoot up some random place – I will have a cringeworthy, but hilarious manfesto for people to cite when they start to blame videogames for the violence.

They're only going to "give" us sub-tumblr style artwork, and even then, the filthy goyim do not even deserve that much.
I can't imagine what 2020's steam sale will devolve into.

Loss when?

Didn't they actually do the no tricks, no gimmicks tactic a couple of years ago. From what I remember the deals weren't actually that bad, but I already owned everything I cared about at the time. This year is just fucking shit though. You'd be lucky to find anything under 15$.

I NEED THIS

i bet it was RPG Maker MV

Is that the Disney version of Tarzan eating some cookies?

This, or at least it is in my country.

that's Conan the barbarian He's Tarzan's cousin

how does that fidget spinner work?

Like this.

pretty good

They jewed me once a few years back with VX Ace. Never again.

I liked these things as a kid, really did help with my hand eye coordination after I broke my arm. Wait. Oh dear lord they've started equating these things to fidget spinners.

HOLY

Me too, user :/

With love from Romania.

you see, the trick is to be wearing a ball cap to signify that you're a fuckboi. that way the universe gifts you with a minute talent to give your life a small meaning.

this works for fidget spinners as well as hackey sacks

yes, this is fucking retarded

I miss when Steam actually had good sales with fun objectives. I think the best ones were sometime in the period between 2010 and 2013

What the fuck is this sticker shit?

Old woman.
Old dude
Dog
Then, Dimas the Legendary Super Slav shows up out of nowhere.

This is bullshit. Can't even move the stickers.

They do though, need to apply them on EVERY page it'll have a green mark

You can't seem to read, either.

You sound upset. Do you have feelings for steam, perhaps?

You have to complete a page before you can edit it.

Just made one

You can't reuse a sticker multiple times in one drawing, but I tried anyways.

You know what? I was wrong. You read WAY to much into things.

I ain't even mad. I think I'm past mad. I mean, yeah, I've reached spree shooter - - but after that it's like.. Everything is so calm and serene.

So I completed all the pages… now what?

Best part of the sale tbh

That's it! Good job! Congratulations! See ya' next year!

At least I didn't spend money but man, even some gems would have been nice.

Wut?
Stickers are free, you get 12 every day for launching a game, marking something "not interested" or clicking a friend's profile.

the stickers are free. the steam cards are only achieved through purchases.

Forgive my ignorance. I did not pay any attention to the page at all, today is the first day I actually cared to notice the gimmick, thanks to OP.

What? You do get a badge.

Did you apply all stickers to the page they were associated with?

There should be a checkmark on all of them.

Summer sales are less fun each year.

I did, got the badge but there isn't a notification for that.

It appeared with a several hour delay on my end. volvo pls

i wouldnt blame you. it seems like most people don't give a shit.

Huh? How do you add multiple copies of one sticker?

Too bad both games are shit now.

Yeah I didn't get a notification either. We got notifications when we got the Red Herring badge during the 2015 Winter Sale ARG, but not for this?

Is the last pic real? I had a less fatal but similar experience with them: when I just asked about a game purchase I made, they waited with the answer until the sale was over, then removed the game from my account.
I think Steam Support has no idea what a question mark means.

Stickers aren't cards, user. Completely separate and it is literally impossible to spend money on them.

That's just for the stickers, the cards are associated with a different badge.

Steam Support's quality is entirely dependent on which three schlubs in Valve's offices feel like working on it that day. Valve is allergic to having dedicated employees for anything because they think flat-management works for more than ~50 people.

Yeah. 2012 was the year people decided to either
A) Become a hardcore Valvedrone
B) Become extremely apathetic about digital distribution.

I personally try not to invest too much in Steam and I've kept a copy of my passwords in case something happens to me. Those kikes aren't getting my games when I die.

Goddamn fucking stupid persistent flags.

Is fidget spinner still not good enough for your ADHD?
May I present you:
FIDGET CUBE

Fuck off dragonshit :)

hŵrpa dwrp

I don't know

What the fuck is up with this knight with the spread legs?
Why would they even add that?
It looks like he's inviting somebody to fuck him.

ya know I'm actually glad they included a life is cringe sticker now
you can make some decent edits

By default, he's at a picnic and the crotch bulge is actually his knee. It doesn't help that the pose is badly drawn and his lower torso bends in a way that doesn't make sense unless he's spreading his legs.

requesting rule 34 of the slutknight

My drawfag skills are complete crap, but here you go

FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS STEAM HAS BEEN RECOMMENDING ME NEKOPARA AND OTHER WEABOO TRASH AND EVERY FUCKING TIME I SAY I'M NOT INTERSTED AND IT SILL KEEPS GIVING ME FUCKING TRASH JUST BECUASE I'V BEEN PLAYING AKIBAS TRIP AND HAYDEE THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT ALL I GET IS FUCKING WEEB TRASH AND MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT GOD DAMNIT IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE AN ANALYTICAL SERVICE THEN AT LEAST THEY COULD MAKE IT NOT SHIT

Shiggy diggy

HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE FUCKING STICKERS THEN?
RIDDLE ME THAT ASSHAT

I'm not.

To be fair, can you imagine how many games people have marked as "not interested" ? there is a counter on your profile.

I actually got enough cards to get a level 2 badge; might have gotten level 3 if i was real lucky.

it will suffice

FUCK YOU

I haven't even clicked on the store page since this faggotry started. Just tell me if I can convert any of this trash into steam coins or not

Yeah right. I bet you bought a bunch of VNs and other /a/ related games.

TELL ME HOW MANY OF THESE ARE WEEB TRASH?

ALSO STEAM FUCKED UP AND LOST MY CATEGORIES AND I HAVEN'T RESORTED THEM SO SORRY ABOUT THE MESS.

Good taste all around, especially FF9, though Goat Simulator gets you an inquisitive anime girl

Here is two that i now made. Also what games did you buy this summer?
Me: KF2, DS2, Skull girls and then i found that dev done with this game, Saint Row 3, Dont starve Together. Portal 1 and 2.

I lol'd

Snagged Valve Complete Pack for $18 when the sale first started. Less than a tenth of the normal asking price is pretty good by me.

I haven't touched FF9 yet. I was too busy with college and currently burned out on JRPGs as I've been trying to finish SMT:IVF for over half a year because its got too much anime shit but its still a neat battle system.
Goat Simulator was supposed to be in the shit category but steam fucked my categories.

Haydee
Sage because I'm bumping the thread more then it deserves.

keep posting loss please

I cant be fucked to fill the chamber properly.

Thank you.
You have inspired me.

I didn't buy shit other than new vegas and that's only because all my trackers are dead and thr russians only had the RU GoG ultimate version that they made for RUS localization only. I hate giving money to beth but I had no choice, all trackers are fucking dead or no seeds.

Too stupid to look at thepiratebay? What a faggot.

Hahah

On a related note, any game worth buying that has good multiplayer? That's the only reason I can justify a buy.

Sure thing man.

you are a good man

heehee!

And finally: the pairing we've all been waiting for.

The worst part of my purchase is that fitgirl saht out a repack days after I bought the game.

If you like FF4 then you'll like FF9, basically. Though FF9 introduces the concept of characters progressing as in Tactics; they learn new skills and abilities through equipment and skill points, rather than at certain level thresholds in your class, and once they're learned they can be used without that weapon equipped. Makes for a reason to grind as well as a reason to keep using a certain weapon without just blindly going to the one that has better stats, since you might not encounter that skill on an armor piece or weapon for quite some time, or flat-out won't as with the Blood Sword and its Darkness ability for Steiner.

>tfw (((COMCAST))) for internet
Recommend me a state that have ISPs that are not as jewish as (((COMCAST))). I hate my shithole of a commie state.

Indiana's got Century Link/Embarq, they don't give a flying fuck what you download and their speeds are pretty good for a fair price. I don't recall ever getting a letter for data caps either but I never really paid attention to my plan much.

Cube?

Reminds me of this

I thought they hanged themselves before I read the filename.

Can vouch for Century Link.

big benin XDD

Holy shit

I replied twice, counting this post, but I haven't said a recommendation.
I used to have Charter before a couple years back. I don't know how much they give a fuck nowadays, but they never sent me a letter or anything regarding my downloads.

somebody draw this

Source?

I don't remember where I found it

BRRRRRRRRRRRAP

That picnic one was the height of faggot laziness.

It's time for an asset dump, in case piratefags, GOGfags, or retailfags want to get in on the action and so I can abuse that LiS sprite even after the sticker sale gimmick ends.

One more after this.

And done.

Mistakes into Miracles, or Childbirth in the Desert
Expect to see this landmark of postmodern expression hanging in an art museum near you.

just like give in and fuck the catgirls dude

just like give in and fuck the catgirls dude

We can all go home now, we have found the best thing to come from this sale.

Meh.

Whose agenda is this? Is there some rogue agent working amongst normalfags at Valve shitposting up the recommend system or something?

Oh.
OHHHHHHHHHH

Why does this remind me of SS13?

SPAGHETTI
ment fo

A nigger with taste

Comcast a shit, I dropped it on principle and ended up with someone who isn't up my fucking asshole.

thanks valve

$team:

GOG:

Very nice taste. Are you ?

Nope, haven't played Myst/Riven yet. Bought it because of the Matthewmatosis video on Riven.

You don't even get anything after doing all the "quests" and collecting them all.

I think that's it for tonight.

k.

LOL

Shiggy

This is actually fun.

Sure, why not. The first (and only) thing I made with this sticker shit.

Adam's face is the best thing to come out of this piece of shit.

It sure is.

Anyone know what that beach mummie-zombie is from? It's kind of fucking with me not figuring it out.

Dead by Daylight apparently.
steamcommunity.com/sale/stickercredits/

Oh, thanks for the link. I must have seen it in a trailer before or something.

Thx man,appreciated

Reasserting control.

What a shame.

This entire thread is fucking golden.

As for gaymes: The Stanley Parable and Clustertruck, the latter I refunded because it's shit. Considering refunding TSP too, because it's not worth what I paid.

Aaand refunded. Might aswell pirate it, even though I sworn not to pirate it years ago.