PS3 games

Today I got a PS3 with CFW and well shit I noticed a lot of good sites with games got fucking purged.

So Holla Forums do you know any good sites, private trackers to get PS3 games from, are there any, or am I doomed to ruskie torrent sites and blogs with megalinks.

The more popular games won't be a problem for me it's the more obscure ones, UNDUBs and JP versions I'm worried about.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/fzu27acs778ggj8/psnstuff.zip
mediafire.com/file/zjtn6y2c1l8gkt3/database.rar
archive.is/iScef
ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=64846>>12976576
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While on the topic of pirating PS3 games, what are the recommended/needed programs to do it? Want to get into it, but keep getting confused with all the different names and programs that seem to do similar things.

Just get download these:
mediafire.com/file/fzu27acs778ggj8/psnstuff.zip
mediafire.com/file/zjtn6y2c1l8gkt3/database.rar
Unpack both into one folder and you can download most games directly from PSN.
The pkg file is the game and the rap file is necessary to activate the game through reActPSN.

Thanks I'll check it out.

I was browsing save data of the previous owner and judging his taste in vidya (he had console version of Oblivion).

I will never understand these people.

Full list of what I found.

PS3:
Demon's Souls
Dragons Age Origins
Gran Turismo 6
Ico and Shadow of Collosus HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Oblivion
Persona 5
Red Dead Redmption
The Last of Us
Twisted Metal
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

PS2:
Beyond Good and Evil
Tekken Tag Tournament
Rogue Galaxy

PS1:
Chrono Cross

I'll give him a pass but that fucking Oblivion (I ran it decently modded on a cheapo laptop years ago, spent more time modding it than playing).

What exactly do I do with these to get the games?

Should have waited

you get a .pkg file which you throw onto a FAT32 USB storage device and run the pkg installer on the CFW PS3 dashboard, itll install it to your internal hard drive so you can play them.

So it like, let's me download them off the network?

back to your containment thread

Man, I've been browsing this board for 3 years and I still don't understand how come some people are still stuck in 2008.
archive.is/iScef

Really makes you think.

Oh look, another one

I blame AMD peasants.

Where do i get games for it tho?
emuparadise doesn't carry ps3 games

I own an AMD card and plan to buy a Ryzen chip
I don't see the issue, especially now that AMD finally caught up on the CPU side of things.

Emuparadise does have PS3 isos, look harder.
Also nicoblog has them by the buttloads.

There is a share thread already and a failed pirate thread too

You mean to tell me i've lived to see a working ps3 emulator?

AMD has nothing to do with retards being unable to configure PCSX2 correctly thinking "it just werkz".

You niggers presumably have a healthy second hand market and can get a PS3 for peanuts, why wait at all? That makes sense for other regions, but amerifats and yurolards have no excuse.

I don't need one.

Yeah, sure, I'm trying to sell you a second hand console that can be downgraded without soldering and then CFWd.

Then why the hell do you care? I honestly don't get it.

Because you can get a PS3 for cheap and waiting for low quality emulation is silly.

And maybe I want it for free. I don't see why you insist people buy a PS3 + games when an emulator is on the horizon.
Sounds like you're full of shit, but maybe if you elaborate people could start actually discussing something instead of you just stating your opinions as fact.

But I don't. This is a CFW thread.
Dude, come on. These are very early steps, you know how emulation goes. You have the few low profile games like PSN stuff and the odd Catherine nearing full speed with issues while everything else suffers. PS3 emulation still has a long way to go.

smh tbh famalam

I already have a Triple but this is amazing.

It works mostly well up until the Dragon Palace then everything goes to shit as the game runs at about 1fps and you can't progress farther in the game without spending about 2-4 hours going through the required dialog at said framerate which slows the game way the fuck down.
Runs well outside of that though but it's a rare sight for now in PS3 emulation.

kill yourself pirate shitter

I can finally play all those retranslated uncensored fanpatched gook games!

Sorry for the late reply but yes, it downloads straight off the PSN.

its not blacklisted or anything as it uses the same method for downloading stuff onto PSPs/Vitas

So would link related be a good guide and let me use ? And will I still be able to play online?

Shit forgot link ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=64846>>12976576

I can never seem to get reactpsn to work for long. Update the firmware and reactpsn and everything stops working.