IT'S FREEDOM DAY FAGGOT COMMIE EUROPOORS...

IT'S FREEDOM DAY FAGGOT COMMIE EUROPOORS, SUCK MY DICK BRITAIN YOU COULDN'T EVEN BEAT A BUNCH OF UPPITY REBELS WITH BARELY ANY GUNS WHAT A JOKE

WHAT ARE SOME GAMES WHERE I CAN BRUTALLY MURDER REDCOATS IN CELEBRATION OF FREEDOM

What are some threads where OP bothers to check catalog first instead of making himself look like a faggot?

tghat's not germany

America isn't germany because we gotz
FREEDOM

post american gifs?

Enjoy your freedom day America, remeber not to be too hard on the French.

POST NIGGERS

Here, murder all the Redcoats you want. It's not challenging, and it can get boring fast, but it does fulfill your requirement.

Yeah. The Americans lost to Canada in the 1812's by the way. Oh and Russia was to the moon years before you.

niggers get out

but muh freedoms
Hey maybe freedom's not so bad after all

happy birthday america

sorry about the whole colonialism thing

sincerely, the british

>America flavor Mountain Dew yes it's real
What are your plans for the day my freedom basking brethren?

you mean Britain?

YEAH AMERICAN FUCK WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh yeah, thread theme.

You lost to a bunch of Gooks in the 1960s/1970s as well and mudslimes are still giving you trouble while diversity and racemixing is being promoted everywhere in your country, more than any country in Europe thanks to urbanite scum thats ever increasingly the majority of the population.
90% of the SJW third wave feminist garbage comes from the US and a whole 30% of the country is non white.

Lets not forget about kikes prettt much directly running the country and Israel being protected by the Governmment.

How are those self loathing canuck's you've got there celebrating your 150th year with no self identity treating you?

No thanks Chaim

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
SLAVERY FUCK YEAH

You americans are worse than the germans.

FUCK YEAH

What are some games that fill you with a sense of FREEDOM and PRIDE in your country?

Must be embarrassing for you, huh, Britain?

This is literally the best shitposting that Europeans can do.

By Canada you mean the might of the British empire. Now ah in hell you shits could do it alone. The U.S. was free because of allies helping us since it was in their interest to hurt their rival Britain.

Didn't happen. The US lost zero military conflicts in Vietnam. Kikes pulled the US out of the country.
You're not even trying.
Jews are not American.

Reminder that if you kill your enemies, they win. So if canada wants to claim they won the war, that means they killed Americans, which means we won.

What is wrong with race mixing?

TOP KEK

My nigga

Juden raus!

Just means no one would notice if half of Europe burned.

It did, countless times
And yet 9/11 was enough to make you shit bricks.