Gundam Versus

This comes out in a few days and was wandering what others thought of it. Looks very similar to Full Boost (Maxi Boost never came out of arcades) but with a difference in burst modes like MB. It's being showcased at Anime Expo so I may get my hands on the demo soon.

In FB, my favorite suits were F91, Turn X, and Zeta Gundam since I like playing mid range multipurpose suits.

Finally i can post it.

G Gundam was fun.

I'm trying to watch G-gundam again after a decade and I'm struggling to get past the 4th episode. Is season one just mediocre or is it just slow to pick up?

You just hate fun and probably have shit taste. Also the show is a send up of shonen tournament shows.

It's still miles ahead of any AU show, aside from Turn A and maybe X.

PC port when?

If it gets a PC port it will have a bloated download size/install size, poorly optomized and get denuvo shoved in for no reason instead of using that money to make the port better like every other recent bamco pc port

What's even the point if I can't actually play with my favorite suits? New Gihren's Greed when?

The show starts off pretty damn formulaic but once Master Asia shows up the actual plot swings in. is right though, it is the best Gundam AU.

I don't care, I don't live in some 3rd world "country".
Just give me a game on not shit hardware and I will play it.

So what you're saying is that it will still be better than the console version until it gets even better when its inevitably cracked?
Woah

Can you play as a Gungan?

I'm just saying prepared to wait months for the game to get fixed and if you're stupid enough to actually give bamco money still get ready for region locked online/a pathetically small player base

Does this game have local multiplayer? I keep trying to find that out but never found an answer

I still play DoD Source, no issue
Technical issues wise, wasn't every recent release from them pretty good aside from Xenoverse 2?
I heard Tekken 7 PC has less issue like input lag than om the PS4 version.

Honestly I would just like to see some Gundam games on the platform, I love Windom XP and Online is meh, but I would like some more choices in Gundam.

all this posturing over a port that doesn't even exist

god I wish I was this delusional

Tell that to this guy, not me

Removed because fuck you. Seriously though, it's fucking dumb that we suddenly don't have it.

Who the fuck plays multiplayer games locally? It's not 2002 anymore jesus christ.

Summer burns my skin, but the gravity if said burns are nothing compared to the ones that burn my soul.

Consider suicide via live ingestion by Hyenas.

Please kill yourself.

but that's not even close the first vs game was from 2001. If anything Gotcha force copied VS

So was there any actual reason for no more local multiplayer?

Daily reminder to boycott this jewed version. >remove local multi >remove costume soundtrack > muh globalization and e-sports. If this succeeds then the series is dead.

First 12 episodes or so are monster of the week, then the plot picks up after that

Never, it's a gundam game and Sunrise execs probably don't even know that PC gaming exists

I was excited for this until I heard this. No local multiplayer is straight up bullshit.

They're owned by Bamco and have nothing to do with the game besides the creative input, whats your point?

Please tell me you're just pulling my leg. What e-sports market do they even hope to get? Most Gundam autists are late-twenties to dad ages and don't give a flying fuck about e-sports. How would you even begin to balance the fluctuating power levels of the metaseries into something e-sports friendly anyways?

Not in Japan. There's huge swathes of young Gundam fans over there, and the game does massive numbers. It's a logical next step, since it already has tournaments.

Already happened. But they completely reskinned it into "rise of incarnates", and it's about superheros fighting. It even shared some of the exact same animations. It was f2p garbage and completely flopped, and it got shut down ages back. They basically got scared, yet again, that the west wouldn't buy Gundam, and so opted for something with even less of a chance of selling.

he's far more realistic and better at recognizing patterns than you, faggot

How so?

Oh yeah, and we have IDs here newfag, nice attempt at pretending to be someone else.

Is Super Fumina confirmed?

If only Gundams were about hardware and not badly written animu pilots.

end ur life

Just watch something directed by Ryosuke Takahashi instead.

never did you dumb nigger, just coming back to call a faggot a faggot.

see: pc gaming in the 8th and 7th gen

Only if u stream ur suicide first

Don't fool yourself, VS sells by robots, not the gameplay.

Rise of Incarnates was shit and didn't play as well as Gundam.

You are correct, but if it played just as shit but had gendums in it, they wouldn't have to close it and you know it.

You know if they released a shit Gundam Versus game(like Versus Force) it'd be considered shit and Bamco wouldn't hear the end of it.

It would still be played and whaled for by gendum fans. I mean look at MSGO, that shit is still afloat somehow, and gaijins play and pay for it despite having IP wall and no english patch.
Nobody gave a fuck about ROI because it was about fucking OC nobodies, but everyone loves them Gendums, even if they don't care for mecha in general.

Every series has rabid fans that play even the shittiest games it has, Rise of Incarnates simply didn't live long enough to gain them.

There was nothing to gain rabid fans. No cool characters, no autistic plot, no good voice acting, no nothing. There was nothing good in it. Even the ripped off VS formula was implemented in shitty way.
Nobody mourns for it. But some do for Exteel.

That's what I'm saying, it died before it even had a chance to get fans.

I wish for another gundam battle assault.

My nigga, best fighting games.

Kill yourself cuckchan
You still make no sense like the cuckchan newfag nigger you are

Makes me wonder why there's aren't more Gundam fighting games. Capcom's Cyberbots wasn't a bad game at all. Nor was that Gundam fighting game on the SNES. Or even that Power Rangers Megazord fighter on the SNES.

MSGO exists but it's strictly UC. JP only

That was part of my point, but the gameplay is still a strong selling point and it's one of the things they also fucked up with it. If it was only the brand name and fanservice, the japs would just play the rpg and musou games that have much larger rosters, but instead they keep coming back to VS as well.

Something like that would be great if it had a western release, customizable mobile suits and an offline mode