Vidya and Anime figures thread

Not sure if there was one recently but just bought these two beauties recently and wanted to do a vidya/nerdy figure and statue thread.
I really want a Guta but fuck me are they expensive and I already kinda look like a ween with all the shit in my room so I don't want to get it

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-nendoroid.html
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=Selvaria Bles
myfigurecollection.net/item/198490).
myfigurecollection.net/item/13815)
myfigurecollection.net/item/9322)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sick normalfag figs, but check out what I just bought. Shits gonna be cash when I put it in my Patchy shrine.

I wish Meiling would get some more stuff. She's only got like two figures which I'm having trouble getting a hold of as is.

To be fair it's probably something she would want.

Check out these fake chinese nenderoids all over ali express.
aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-nendoroid.html

Nerds.

Preordered Ulala weeks back, and just recently preordered this fellow. Currently looking into some JoJo figs, and pretty disappointed that the Jonathan figma got cancelled.

I wanna to cum all over that JoJo doll

Hate to break it to you, but that one is cancelled. Which is a shame since it captured Jonathan's face better than Medicos' sculpt.

Not every character can get a figma unfortunately.

The only one i've seen had to be hand painted

They are 4 years old and they are still nice looking. These things are sturdy as fuck.

What. I'm holding that exact figure in my hands

Tekken, Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive action figures, when?

There's like 2 figures of her, user, I think it was a bunnygirl.

Ok, here goes. Here's three I picked I picked up sort of recently.
Lagombi nendo is pretty cute, it's one of my favourite mons and hammer a best. I wish nendos were a little more posable, but that what you get when 50% of it is the head.
The Yugi figma is a lot of fun to fuck around with and captures his look perfectly. I really want to get a Dark Magician or something to compliment him.
The Big Boss I'm pretty happy with too, but Revoltech is kinda ugly most of the time.
I next figs I want to start getting are Precure. Sucks that SH Figuarts make most of them.

SHFiguarts are typically pretty ass, but tell me more. I'm not a huge figma fan, so are there are legit figs?

I have the Jehuty revolvotech. there's other shit i do want or like but mostly resist the urge otherwise my room would be full of figures and i already own a bunch of gunpla

Same goes for the Solid Snake figma, and the Berserk ones.

when making non-mechs yeah, their mech related stuff seems pretty great though

Most of my stuff is anime, the only vidya ones I have are Touhou. TOKIAME Patchouli and a few small ones from the official print works (Reisen and Tewi IotMIotE extra, Kasen WaHH extra, and Kosuzu FS extra).

Can I cum in it

My latest Selvaria figure. A shame this is the only way she will live on. RIP my ara waifu

There's about half a dozen of prepainted Selvaria figs, my man. Get on them while you can:
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=Selvaria Bles

Bunny Selvaria is unreleased.

Do you mean are there legit Precure figma? Then no, sadly. They'd be fucking great, though. There are some nice HeartCatch statues floating around, but seems like SH Figurarts are the ones making action figures consistently.
I won't harp on SHF too much, I'll just be happy Precure figs get made with some degree of quality. You really could do a lot worse. My main gripe with SHF is the shitty stand where it either doesn't want to fit on or it doesn't even balance properly.

ISIS please pay attention to your one good recent game

Figs is almost always shorthand for figurines, what you're referring to as "statues." Figmas are just called figmas since it serves as distinction and it's not long enough to warrant shortening. I meant specifically figurines, but you've got a pretty decent spread of quality there, so I can see what's up.

Do you happen to know if the older series have figs? I actually don't even recognize any of those 3, since I'm still working my way through the series. I'm on Fresh now. It's pretty good.

i would love more armor variety in monster hunter merch

does anyone know if the revolvotech rath armor MH fig is good? its kinda expensive but i sorta want it

ISIS makes some pretty good games, but I still like Al Qaeda's Quest for Bush more though.

Looks like i'll have to shell out quite a bit though.
I'll probably buy one anyway

Got an alien warrior bust a few years ago cheap on ebay, now I need a belldandy figurine and I can be a happy man.

Did Narin make that? If yes, that's a nice sculpt. If no, that's still a nice sculpt.

If you can only get one Selvaria figure, then get this one by Vertex (myfigurecollection.net/item/198490).

Of the five Selvaria figures I own, she's my favorite. Design and quality are all top-notch. Picked her up in excellent condition last year for $110 second-hand from MyFigureCollection. Bad news is that it looks like she's hovering around the $150 range now, but compared to the other two non-lewd prepainted figs by Alter (myfigurecollection.net/item/13815) ~$200 and Enterbrain (myfigurecollection.net/item/9322) ~$300 - $400, she's still the cheapest. Whatever you do, just make sure not to buy one of the counterfeits that are usually shipped from China.

I used your website and atleast is cheaper 8000 tacos
Also, do people do that? Sell their waifus?

Its from palisades

There's still a strong fanbase for the first series. Funny enough, SHfiguarts might be your best bet in general, but definitely check out MegaHouse's series of school uniform figs for Futari and Fresh.

They're always going to do the more popular armour sets like Kirin, Lagomi, Zinogre etc. Don't have that one myself, but revoltech are generally not too bad. Sometime their humanoid pieces can look kinda bulky, but the MH armour sets look okay. I really want their Zinogre monster now.

That's exactly the one i was considering in the first place, thanks m80.

Those Megahouse ones look quite scrump. Just the sort of quality I was looking for. I hope they continue that line (and release more Cures instead of FOTM anime shit).

Just from poking around in myfig for a few minutes, it sure doesn't look like any of the Cures get attention. That's pretty disappointing, really. I would have thought for sure that a series with 99.9999% female cast would have figures for days.

pathetic

I will once I get my hands on the garage kits.

Well, the entire series is really meant to sell toys to little girls, not otakus. I'm pretty happy to have this stuff already.

Certainly, but there's no reason they can't double-dip. It's not like they have ignored the otaku audience -there are figs after all- but I just wish they would do a bit more.

I just want an Alter line of Cures man. That'd be the dream.

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. SPAMBOT'S WILD RIDE!

They seem to be doing it manually. Please help us by reporting it when you see it.

To the spammer:
TRY SPAMMING THE BOARD NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

We should hire better personal.

Holy fuck. A mod actually doing his job?

Anti-coldsteel the hedgehog

The most are expensive and rare to buy

Dude my hands shake like crazy. Just brace your arms or wrists against the table edge and work slowly. Plus paint bottles are usually labeled, so just check that for the color.

Grabbed Kongiku a little while ago. Too bad it seems I'm waiting until at least February to get Momohime or Yuzuruha.
Also I just want my Yumi to stop getting delayed

His eyes opened and he lunged forward at me, taking me by surprise. He sat up, wrapped his arms around my waste and held me close as he jumped up off of the bed. He carried my small frame in his strong, muscular arms and ran us out the door into my bedroom down the hall, his penis still inside me. When we entered my bedroom he tossed me onto my bed and turned quickly to close the door. He turned to me a started to quietly shout.

“What the fuck are you doing? Do you know how fucked up this is? What if Terry woke up?” I hurriedly stood up and walked over to him, he breathed heavily in his panicked and confused state, and i pressed my finger to his lips. He closed his eyes again, i could tell that he was fighting his urges, his desire to put his hands all over me, he wanted to be a good and honourable father but i knew that his want for me was strong enough to overcome those delusions of family purity.

I pressed my lips against his and gently kissed him, i knew that was all it would take to rouse his masculine nature. He slid his tongue into my mouth and grabbed my shoulders as he discovered every inch of my mouth. I out my hands in his chest and pushed him gently away. I stepped back, laying myself on the bed and opening my legs, inviting him. He bit his lip but immediately accepted my invitation. He mounted me and again explored my mouth with his tongue as if it was his last day on earth. He cupped my smooth young breasts and carefully played with my nipples. He was burning inside, i could tell, but he was being so careful with me, his delicate virgin daughter. I pulled away from his mouth and looked up at him.

“You have made me a woman daddy, you can use me however you want. Dont be careful, just fuck me like the dirty young toy that i am.”

His eyes lit up, he knew he had a willing slave that he could use at his leisure and finally accepted that this was truly what he had always wanted. He smiled at me and said something that made my clit twitch.

“Do you want daddy to make you feel as good as you make him feel?” He smirked at me and gently pinched my nipple. I felt my wetness drip down my thigh and my father slid his thick index finger into my gushing cunt. I smirked back at him and thrusted my pelvis towards him. He didn’t hesitate to make good on his promise, he started finger banging me at lightning speed, my breath quickened, i bit my lip and my long nails gripped his thick bicep. It felt amazing, but as i looked deep into his eyes he could tell what i really wanted.

He mounted me and slid his throbbing cock into my dripping little cunt. He immediately started pounding the ever loving fuck out of me. I couldn’t help but let out yelp after yelp, he covered my mouth and quickened his pace even more, i bit down on his hand and he pulled it away only to jam his thumb back into my mouth and grab my chin. I sucked on his thumb as he fucked my tight little pussy, i felt that familiar feeling building up inside me, and i could tell my daddy was as close as i was to the most mind blowing orgasm either of us would ever feel. He clenched his jaw pumped harder and faster until i got exactly what i had wanted.

I wrapped my legs around his waste to keep him inside me as he tried to pull out, he was tired and weak and i was determined to feel my daddy explode inside me. He looked panicked but content as his giant cock pulsated inside me, letting string after string of smooth creamy cum coat my insides. As soon as he started to release inside me, i too orgasmed like i never thought possible. Mmm at this very moment i can still feel his cream inside my trembling pussy. He buried his face in my neck and kissed my collar bone, i released him from my grip and lay sprawled out on my bed, utterly satisfied. My father pulled his used dick out of me and cleaned himself with my frilly pink blanket. He leaned in and kissed me hard, he looked into my eyes and with tantalizing authority, told me something that i will always remember.

“You are a beautiful woman Felicity, if you ever tell anyone about this, its over. You better keep this body nice and tight for me honey, ok?” I nodded gleefully and he looked down at the beautiful cream pie we created, inspecting his handy work. “You better get on the pill, Terry doesn’t let me cum inside her and you are going to let me fill you up every fucking night.” He sucked on my nipple one last time and slapped my ass and then he was out the door.

I am still lying naked on my bed, my fathers cum still gushing from my lips and dripping down my ass. I am so happy at this moment, this has been the best night of my life and I can promise it wont be the last.