This has to be the most boring game ever made

This has to be the most boring game ever made.

This has to be the most boring thread ever made.

le bait

Are you German?

i wish it was an rts or first person shooter to keep my add at bay

ebin
Your next line will be "all those mad nintendrones"

Even the fishing minigame?

The fishing was fun.

heh heh

all those mad nintendrones :^)

I wish the cutscenes didn't exist, the dungeons wasn't choke full of pointless puzzles, and I was allowed to finish the dungeons at any order like in Zelda 1.

I was making light of this being bait and you reply to me honestly? hah

train sim for the hardcore only

You can finish the dungeons in alternate orders though. The game was originally designed by this but later development crushed a lot of it. Learn what you preach faggot.

It's actually the best game ever made.

Can you post your ID and prove you are not

The game is alright.

Not alternate dumbass. I want to go anywhere.

Here you go.

Okay, so instead of that incredibly low effort sentence maybe explain why you thought so, and maybe we can have a wider discussion. Or did you just want a dubs thread

Checked. Dubs thread it is.

This has to be the most boring post ever made.

Then play a different game. Sorry it doesn't adhere to your autistic requirements for a perfect game. Please present your argument for how it makes the game bad.

I don't know, it's just really boring. The cutscenes are unskippable, you always get railroaded, the combat is too few, the enemies that don't wield a sword are too pattern based and boring, for a game that markets itself as action adventure it has too many puzzles and they take forever to complete, the items you get are used for completing puzzles rather than killing enemies, the bosses are slow and pattern based like most of the enemies, and so on.

You are dumb.

Breath of the emptiness is more boring.

You don't want Zelda, you want an open-world Platinum game.

So you want to kill enemies with items and equipment that you find throughout the game world with no puzzles. Play fucking dark souls or devil may cry, zelda never had a huge emphasis on combat you idiot. Deus Vult

You should come up with a number other than 25 while you're at it. It's embarrassing how easy it is to find you in other threads.

Oh, that's right. Cake Kike doesn't like it when you point out asinine sentence structures.

Platinum games are mindless flashy shit without any meaningful 1v1 encounters.

Hell, A Link to the Past has a lot more combat. Most satisfying as well.

DEUS VULT!

Mods are dumbshits. What can you do? At least we're not getting banned for calling them retarded like the old days. That's a minor step up.

Actually if you hold down a certain button the dialogue goes through lightening fast, the Owl is a fucking asshole who is hated because it automatically hits yes when you do that so you can find yourself in a permanent loop if you don't know when to stop. Otherwise most cutscenes that isn't just heavy dialogue is really short, and tend to be used to show you that you did something.

Hate to break it to you user but the puzzles is part of the "adventure" part of that tag since there hadn't been fully ingrained lingo yet so the adventure part is basically like the way Sierra games are adventure games, and the only reason i can think of you taking the action as slow is that you don't play aggressively. But yes you want action and style, in which case I strongly recommend platinum games like Devil May Cry 3 or Metal Gear Revengeance.

Devil May Cry 3 nigger, you're going to eat those words when you have to git gud and fast.

No, the cutscenes still take forever. Most cutscenes even have unskippable dialogue.

No, I just want a proper swordfight adventure game like Severance. Style? Sounds gay.

I'm not a weeb.

I hate how true this is. I never imagined puzzles having to be involved with the adventure genre but that's where we are. I will say the genre definitions for the most part are kinda retarded but that's kinda what you get for not understanding the industry,. You really need to lurk more OP.

Why didn't you say so from the beginning? Legend of Zelda is not Severance you'd have better luck with hack&Slash games or games like Risen 1 and Gothic 1+2 (although your comments about boring enemy patterns, you might not like Gothic). Or Heroes of Might and Magic Dark Messiah.

Also, how did Zelda go so wrong after 1? In Zelda 1, the dungeons barely have puzzles and are more oriented on pathfinding, anything can be done in any order, the map design is simple and never short on enemies, the story is never shoved down your throat, all in all an open world swordfighting game. The sequels are nothing like it, except for 2 in a few aspects.

No way, I don't like Severance either for being linear and Gothic for having shit combat and rpg aspect.

So basically you're a retarded autist who's impossible to please. Going by your posts Zelda is by no means a bad game, you just have 0 tolerance for anything other than your own requirements for what a game should have. If you actually want to have a post discuss mechanics and how their not intuitive or worth experiencing instead of just shitting on something that doesn't meet your standards.

Well then shit user, there is absolutely fucking nothing that I can think of that you want. Absolutely nothing, because what you want doesn't exist. Unless you want 1v1 dueling simulators or fighting games you're right fucked all around and will have to settle for Skyrim or I don't know Way of the Samurai.

Holy shit why even bother having dungeons if it's literally jump between four platforms and you're done? It's like these things are supposed to be tutorials for how to explore the overworld but then the overworld is fucking blank and empty. Does it get better? Oracina of time was shit too but at least it had some level of difficulty to it. That game would be challenging for their intended audience (redditfags and children) but jesus christ the amount of wanking off over it drives me bonkers.

I'm actually pretty pleased by Ocarina of Time's combat, but there's too much bullshit content in between. I just want a simple Zelda game.

The open world meme absolutely destroy breath of the wild. When I was watching E3 2016, the moment I saw "wild" in the title, I knew it was gg. Open world has claimed most series and none of them have done it justice. Nintendo was no different this time around. The sad part is that for so much shit SS got, people absolutely ate Botw up in positivity. I have no idea where this phenomenon came from, but I suppose it's proof that old people like myself are no longer the voice or target audience for companies.

Then play another game? The game has plenty of combat. If you want less puzzles look elsewhere for another franchise. Zelda's always had plenty of puzzles. Even the first game has a shitload of them.

it does get harder, but you're right that there's not a whole lot going on in the overworld. there are fun things - setting fires to create updrafts to reach new heights, etc - but unless you're setting goals for yourself like "i want to catch some lizards to upgrade my armour" or "i want to ride an elk" or whatever it can get pretty dull

that said the combat does get a little harder later on, and not just because your weapons break obscenely fast. the lynels are genuinely hard at first but once you figure them out they get a bit easier, but this takes time and reflexes. shield parrying laser beams feels good and is hard enough to pull off to make you feel like you just pulled something difficult off. and finally, i think urbosa set my penis on fire

Not really.

Probably chlamydia. Though the game does look nice, it's a shame the ol' emulator has to freeze for a few seconds every time there's a new particle effect it's trying to render for the first time.

does he have like car wizard powers?

Yes really. Burning bushes to find hidden dungeons and using certain weapons to weaken bosses were some of the most memorable aspects to the original game. Again you have no argument here.

This is an honest question OP. What games did you find good or at least fun? I am asking so that we could better recommend you games that you might like.

Any Zelda game post-Oracles should be skipped entirely

Naw, it's a pretty good game. Too bad for the empty overworld and the fact that it's the game of choice for "us 90s kidz amirite? XD" cucks and gamer girls.
also gerudos are qts

b-but dat musik

I played master quest recently. Has to be one of the most atrocious things to ever exist on earth. They completely butchered the already mediocre oot

This has to be the most boring response every made.

That's not pillars of eternity

A board for 25 year olds and up would be nice

I'd put Torment: ToN above Pillars, honestly. The opening scene, before you even care about the game or know what's going, just has you falling and answering random questions for like 5 minutes. Fastest uninstall I've had to do in a while.

fascinating revelation, op

I'd figure that game would be less boring because of the raging SJWs the devs were. PoE has some too but its toned down.

If you didnt have it already

Alright.

The Gerudo in general were pretty good. That one crying in Gerudo Town about being rejected for being obscenely tall made me sad.

it just proves that even in a fictional game, black women have problems getting men

But they're generic middle eastern

Send niggers are still niggers, and Gannon is the sandiest of niggers.

No, you are just very young.

Holla Forums should be 24+ only, imo.

BotW is a lot more difficult than OoT (which already wasn't that easy for an action adventure and actually had some complex dungeons unlike all other franchises). Many, many enemies and weapons oneshot you until you upgrade your gear. Maybe you were lucky and found two Great Fairies super early?

Or you're just shitposting. Whatever.

Don't blame him, user. Russians like him often need special education.

Let me guess, faggot. Your most interesting game is (((Gone Home))) or (((Tumblr Tale))), right?

The Nintendo 64 and the Playstation are bottom of the barrel dogshit nostalgia faggot attractors. Just don't play the fucking game. Anyone who defends these two consoles should be lined up and fucking shot.

Since when did Holla Forums raise the age limit? We should be able to shit on games as long as we are adults here. Including OOT, with I think is one of the worst zelda games too.

My favorite 3d zelda games that i played to the best of my memory are

1. TP
2. BOTW
3. WW
4. LBW
5. PH
6. OOT

That's not shitload. There were very few puzzles in zelda 1. That's like saying finding Azura's gem in TES is a puzzle.

This isn't 4chan.
Lurk more or don't post. We don't need more fags shitting up the place.

Thanks man, saved.

I never Ocarina of Time, but I still think you should kill yourself, Dobson.

Saved. Thanks user, might have to replay OoT soon.

I want the newfags to go back to cuckchan. Mark, this immigrant problem is getting out of control.

You're just giving more reason to raise the age limit.

Fuck that. Anyone under 30 is a waste of space to read, and even that's pushing it. 35 is the prime posting age. Anyone below that threshold is an underaged faggot who literally has no idea what they're talking about in any respect of video games, or anything else that they might deem important.

t. wizard

I can go on you know. Certain enemies weaknesses were figured out through dialog. The NSEW maze was a giant puzzle that took me a long time. At this point I can safely say you have no clue what you're talking about. Zelda's always been about puzzles. Get your brain checked.

It was boring for me because I didn't know what the fuck to do.

And now, here's Peter Frampton!

If it's bait OP's been doing a bad job at not sounding retarded. I think he's actually this fucking stupid. And even if it's all a ruse he can't exactly say he didn't act like a giant retard so who's winning here?

Not puzzle, only tips.

That, and the few item based puzzles, are the only real puzzles I can think of, and that is still significantly less than newer zeldas.

OoT makes me physically ill while playing it. the shit framerates combined with terrible texture filtering make it unplayable for me. i couldn't deal with it back then, can't deal with it now.
no other game has made me fall sick from playing it. i can regard OoT as the worst game i've ever played.

kys, retard

Shut up annoying faggot. Your dialect goes to show you've got nothing smart to say.

You're a 20 something Holla Forumsirgin who grew up with sandbox games on the 360.

If it can be figured out without the tips and can be used through some sense such as gibdos being weak to fire then yes it's a puzzle. It fits every requirement of a puzzle unless you want to define what a puzzle would be to you.

There's plenty more. The moveable tombstones and a bunch of the dungeon locations needed intuition and npc dialog to figure out occasionally. That and many of the upgrades were needed to find extra items that often required you to use your brain to figure out such as the heart piece that required the raft.

You're forgetting that newer zeldas weren't made when games were limited to such an extent that the multitude of puzzles simply weren't as viable.

You're not making any case or argument for why OoT is a bad game. Just presenting your autistic requirements for what would make it better without actually offering anything constructive or based in fact. You're like that BR who thinks Dark Souls 3 is the best game in the franchise and shits up every thread with shitty arguments. Make a post explaining yourself with some semblance of articulation or fuck off.

Subnautica does. It's possibly still too buggy to recommend as there's a very high chance your save gets fucked by one of many bugs, but they're aiming for a release in a couple months.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Open world games are cancer and so are you.

All devs take the lazy way out with open world. The only devs that did it justice were the crpg devs of old. They added a ton of content because they knew there's no point in making a large world without having something in it. Acheron, Bard's Tale to name a few. They did it on less memory, too, so no devs today have an excuse to skimp out other than being too lazy for the effort to make a true breathing world.

Are you seriously this stupid?

well it is now

t. Triggered millennial.

Play Majora's, it's like a non shit version of OoT

Hi Brent

op how can it be when this shit exists

I thought i was over my PTSD user.

It's so roundly remembered because YouTube personalities get clicks from millennials if they pretend it's the videogame equivalent of Shakespeare.

Just checked cuckchan and just as I thought, there are like three threads with the exact same topic. You can look it up.

It's literally one very, very autistic 18 year old who is frustrated because he can't understand why people who grew up with that series and played theg ames when they are topical and not outdated love the series.

oh no if 4chan is doing we can't do it
quick give everyone nicknames and make this a textboard

This so much. Even when i bought it at a time i was a full weeb jrpg aytist i coyldnt stand the bad voice acting. The slow pace and the lack of animation at all.

I remember falling asleep numerous times playing it originally. Bait or not I'm in partial agreement.

I just checked cuckchan and your exact post is also present in the threads you mentioned

This has to be the most boring WEBM ever made.

(checked)
(((Hello!)))

(((Hey!)))

It's not the worst but also it's not the best zelda.
The best zelda is the first game of all.

Reminder that God is actually a really nice guy once you get to know him.

That's wrong

Majora's Mask is better.

When it came out it redefined what a videogame was. Nowadays, its horseshit and plodding and anybody who says different is wrong. That's the facts. Its like how we say ancient sculptures like this are cool because they are the first of their kind, and yes they belong in museums, but anybody who made something this shitty looking nowadays would be laughed at. This is the only good opinion in this thread.

OP maybe it's just cause you played it way too late. Everyone in this thread should remember that Ocarina of time was on a console that was released right after the pixel age. Ocarina of Time combat was like a non shit Skyrim of it's time.

Right!?

Anyone under the age of 35 doesn't have any reasonable opinion when it comes to games.
Chances are, not one of you ever played any decent games when they were first out, rendering your perspective utterly invalid.

I was playing Pong in the beginning of the 80s on a brand new Atari 2600, eat my shit.

AlttP, MM and Wind Waker are my favorite.
SS was a mistake, BotW was nothing more than an extended experiment.
TP was 10/10 because of midna and Malo alone.

Why is there always a hardcore autist using this picture, he made a xenoblade, BOTW and arms thread.

Not even the gameboy games?

Those were amazong!

Yeah, but except for the dodongo, they're open ended. It can be puzzle, but it can be skipped.

That's not what I would call plenty.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, just a boring game. Here's why.

We don't need flags to know you're German

I'd rather play Action 52 than that game.

Best taste here. I wouldn't call TP anything above a 6/10 but it's probably my favorite funnily enough. I think it might be the insanely wasted potential more than anything though.

faggot

RUDE!

all me