Lone Wolf: Ghost of Syria suspended off twatter for having scary name

twatter's snowflake algorithm strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/35300/Warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who could be behind this?

Hey devs, if you're hitting F5 on this thread. Call Gamergate. They'll get the shitters shattered for you.

You're fucking with us, if not, this is Syrian Warfare Electric Boogaloo all over again.

What happened with Syrian Warfare?

Calling

You're shitting me.

Didn't they ban another Syrian RTS game from Steam because it triggered people?

Think that was Syrian Warfare. Who in the end won their case.

He's right, but it's a halfchan thread, not this exact one.

Lone Wolf is the msm's newest boogie man word.

moshi moshi, gamergate-desu

This website is so extreme that it doesnt appear in google search you retard.

Hide under your bed and wait for help. Reports are coming from your neighborhood.

elaborate

not much really. some faglord on steam started a muh fee fees thread with like a thousand responses, then reported the devs to steam for stealing assets so the game was taken down. after a couple days the it was put back up

This shits a scam and someones trying to create fake controversy

Show me an indiegogo with game footage. At best there's a video by the creator talking to you. It's a pitch to make the game and it was banned off twatter within 7 days because the name scares Don Lemon types.

Starforge you nigger
And I actually bought it when it went on Early Access
Heres an autist showing how great the game turned out

I'm saying it's rare is all. More likely to be scammed by some douche recording himself speak about himself for 2 minutes with a few doodles to show.

Hopefully that faglord is still around.

Shitlibs tried to ban it in Steam, it got removed because somehow, some motherfucker managed to copyright real life footage and pictures of ISIS Technicals, they celebrated their bullshit "victory" but the game got back for sale

why?

I should reach out to those devs for guidance.

Blowback

You're all wrong, stop talking out of your ass and stop spreading shittu misinfo like gospel, the cunt never did anything but boast about it.
He didn't do shit despite being a whiny little SJW bitch.

Heres the story:
Syrian Warfares gameplay and engine are based on this game simply titled "Warfare", it was made in 2008 by the same devs under a different name and with a publisher behind them.
Years later the devs now under a new name self published Syrian Warfare on Steam.

Their old publisher found the game and out of spite or thinking it was the same game under a different label asked Steam to take the game down.
So they did, with no warning like the kikes they are.

The devs however, owned the code and engine and their game is still severely different from the 2008 release and they knew that if they threatened with legal action, the publisher would fuck off, so they did, the publisher took back the complain and Steam being the competetent fucks they are took neaely 12 days to put it back on the store due to some bureaucratic bullshit.

And heres the older game they made that started the whole ordeal:
store.steampowered.com/app/35300/Warfare/

NOW STOP SPREADING MISINFO YOU NIGGERS, THE SJW CUNT DID NOTHING LIKE THE INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE SJW CUNT HE IS, I LEFT CUCKCHAN TO AVOID GOSPEL LIKE THIS, FUCK

If our adversary follows a philosophy the truth doesn't matter, all that matters is what people perceive to be true; why should we hesitate to apply their own dogma against them? I came to 8ch specifically to toss their own shit in their face.

oh hi Holla Forums, hows that hypocrisy coming for you?

It is the pinnacle of enlightenment when faced against the Red Menace.

Ebin.

Read again faggot, they took that down as their victory even when it's another issue altogether that did not involve them, hope you enjoy your rape aids know it all faggot.

Sir Geoffrey you are a saracen. But in all seriousness, not all tools are equal. Lies are the enemies of all men.

Consider suicide you pieces of shit

So what is this game? Who do you shoot?

Its a fucking kikefunded game and the cocksucking OP only made this thread to complain about Twitter being ran by SJWs which anyone who has been here for more than 2 months knows.

Ignore this garbage thread, OP wants to push a rethoric like the morally bankrupt piece of shit he is, while defending a goddamn scam.

Which makes total sense if those strategies are why they're your enemy in the first place.
It's like those retards who call the muds barbaric for driving cars into crowds, yet praise euros for doing the same.

Those two arent even comparable, since when did euros drive trucks into mozlem crowds because religion says they should do so?
Theirs however does, which makes them subhuman which in turn means its ok to drive over them.

OP is a retard, faggot, and shill.
Fuck off, you retarded faggot shill.

32chan /inta/ goons are falseflagging as Holla Forums in countless threads apparently

If telling you to drive trucks into crowds makes the religion bad, then driving trucks into crowds logically must itself be bad, since f it were not a bad act, then suggesting it would not be bad.
I don't quite understand why you oppose Islam at all. I do because I consider the idea of extolling violence and murder against any and all who disagree with you to be barbaric and reprehensible. Since you don't think that's the case, I'm curious what you actually disagree with. Is it simply theological?

Or worse, he might unironically be this retarded.

Definitely no short supply of samfag retards. I remember how badly triggered simps like this guy were 8 years ago by concepts of reverse-alinskism. All the simps could not handle thinking about it. Literally destroyed their minds. They'd scream and yell just like this retarded faggot is doing. Reeeeeeee! "What do you mean to use their methods against them?!!"

The unthinkable evolved 8 years ago into becoming the standard norm around 4 yrs ago… then it ended up winning the presidency in '16 with no sign of slowing down.

But hey, some piss baby retarded faggot sitting on steam all day wants to impress with inside gossip about the ongoings of an RTS game developer. Damn bro, you're hardcore.

The point was if everybody thinks the Developer defeated a bunch of SJWer shitlibs on steam then that is all that matters. You fucking nigger. Another win cataloged. Only veterans of the war have reached this enlightenment.

Consider suiciding yourself tryhard pond scum. 'Le gossip king extraordinaire.

No clue what that retarded samefag is on and on about. You shoot Jihadi Johns.