What mods you playan?
You still playan Multiplayer?
Were you in the gamenight last weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=125606.0
anonfiles.cc/file/34847845444695c23fd4575a0f1dab05
anonfiles.cc/file/7afac037a2957680e97dccc7222afe8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm putting hordes of undead on L'Aigle.

Gamenight was fun. Multiplayer is the only fun way to play, I'm not much a fan of endless grinding in SP.

back you go, roaches!

Rhodorks and Swadcucks, go home.

Anyone have the screencap of the different battles during the gamenight?

Casuals pls go and stay go

>>>/out/

you're the casuals, step out of your comfort zone

Oh, it's the multiplayer autist

Here is a strange glitch that happened to me. King Ragnar is both my prisoner and leading a party of 3 men; in other words, there are two Ragnars.

Later on in this file I conquered the rest of the map, only to find that the game wouldn't recognize it. I repeatedly get messages informing me that 'there is a small party near Chalbek Castle', but when I go to scout around I can't find it. The factions tab in the notes section also says that the Kingdom of Nords still exists, so I guess King Ragnar is hiding somewhere.

oh it's the no-argument guy who begs the question

Just go away bud

Currently playing Prophesy of Pendor, I'm a Lord of Ravenstern, I have a castle and two villages. I'm pissed at how the King makes me Marshall, I gather a lot of lords with me and by the time I get where I want to siege half of them have gone off to do something else.

I'm trying to play multiplayer more lately, on something other than NW, but my 140ish ping makes it just frustrating and not fun at all.

Yes I was, I had a great time.

He fooled you into thinking another guy was Ragnar. The real Ragnar is massing an army against you.

You were fighting The Nord Community?

>>>/radcorp/850

Is multiplayer good?

Was gamenight fun? I couldn't get the bullshit hosts file thing to work.

Didn't you get raped enough in these threads? And you're still posting the same wrong opinion kek

PoP has a lot of good things going for it but at no point does it try and fix broken shit about the basegame like lord AI and the claimants barely work. At least it still has the economics simulation, but that just might be an emergent thing based on which cities get supplied by what each village produces/being supplied the same way the cities they replaced do.

Kinda concerned about bannerlord since all the footage we've seen has been siege battles. I hope they don't neglect the simulation aspects of the over-world and the game at-large.

Bannerlord is secretly a Board Games Simulator. They've been showing off sieges to hide that.

You think someone will make a whole mod around board games? Like recreate D&D in butterlord?

Never underestimate the power of autism.

My worry with the E3 presentation is that troops still don't fight in formations. Every battle still turns into a huge clusterfuck.

They have commands for formations in game, but have never demonstrated them in use my guess they are placeholders and not in yet.
Though think user saying Warband night that Tiger Knight has features from Butterlord in it and that does include formations as well as combo chains for weapons along with spear couching to make spear formations absolutely deadly against cavalry.

It's going to be pretty sad if some p2w chink knockoff has better implementation of some features that Bannerlord does.

Also, are you saying that Tiger Knight is some built on some build of Bannerlord?

Says it uses Unreal 3.
However I wouldn't be surprised if it just says that to cover up the fact it uses stolen code and assets from Mount&Blade cause looking at shit in game, it's too eerily similar not to be the same engine.

At least Napoleonic Wars multiplayer is fun.

I'd prefer not to empty my garrison, renounce my vassalage and retake my city that way. Any easy to way become independent when you are under a king?

we should make a Full invasion 2 server

So are we ever going to have another game night?

perisno sucks

baps are too big
would not enter a tournament with

raise the difficult faggot

Top tier history other states fuck you over

Play PoP fag

There is no reason to not just stay as a merc before you make your bid for the throne.
That said, just keep going and eventually you'll be refused. Try to not be marshall, I think you have a higher chance to recieve fiefs if you're the marshall.

Ace of Spades is up fot the next scheduled gamenight. If you want another M&B gamenight you'll have to organize it separately or wait till it pops up again in the schedule.

My experience with 1257 AD (well Medieval Conquests to be exact but it's almost the same thing) exactly. These retards would raid every single village and when there were no more villages to raid, guess what? The entire marshal army went back to the first village, waited several days until it repaired itself and did the same thing again.

Eventually I convinced them to go for Constantinopole, but we got annihilated and I dropped the mod.

In the very video in the comment you are responding to, there are 2 icons that appear to be for formations.

Last I checked that was tomorrow, but I don't see anything on /radcorp/. Was it pushed back?

I want to hold and love Ymira.

you just have to let some other faction take one of your towns then retake it, that's what happened to me

I couldn't get into it like I did with PoP the textures and the music on the over world map are terrible as well

wow, to be born with pleb tastes must just be kill.

Persisno (8.1) is fucking amazing.
the best part is no PoP voice acting.
that shit is cancer.

Seems like I've got about 15 cities now in Perisno, Vanilla is the only map I've ever finished but I think I'll finish Perisno this month.

DFC is best.

Bonerlord NEVER EVER

vomitingfatguy.png

Florid Evolved with Bards transitional armor pack. The ENB with this version looks pretty tight (second pic)

Tomorrow? I thought it was next week.

I removed them all except the ones from mobs like the heretics and snake fags. Really, the only ones that really bothered me were the companion dialogues. Whoever approved that voice acting has no standard of quality, and no notion of not annoying the fuck out of your players with out of place cringy shit.

It's like reading fanfiction where they completely change the characters from their established personalities.

Perisno and PoP are no different in terms of shittiness, but I will give PoP credit for the whole Knighthood Order idea, just too bad about execution like everything else in the mod.

Perisno has house hold troops for several npc lords some of which can be married (male/female). The rest can be captured.
Periso has 3 mercenary units trees (foot/archer/calvary) that you personally design and gear each level of the tree according to your specifications, that you must level up.
Periso has MC house house elite troops that you outfit just like a hero, except you can get as many as you afford (10k each) and they all wear that 1 set of gear.

That is way better then the shit gem system PoP uses for fucking-everything.
If you want to look at just how fucking shit PoP is just read the dialgoue every time you try to recruit someone. Paraphrased:
NPC: "Ok I will join you now"
you (a) "Shitface, If you fuck up you are out"
you (b) "Faceshit, If you fuck up you are out".
Nice options, fucking PoP and (You) can suck my dick.
Everytime I hear "charge" in PoP I just cringe.

So you can get the fuck out

Well, Perisno doesn't have any cringy shit that must be removed in order to consider playing it, and that won't fix the FUCKING AWFUL dialogue.

Bwahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahah

I like doing that to people who think they're hot shit and become horsemen to go rambo against footmen, it's a natural retribution for those who don't know it's a team-based game.

Whatever happened to the Whoreband Mod where you could rape prisoners? Did it get taken down?

is that dickplomacy? it is on moddb.com

Think it was a Russian one with literally everything from the Ancient World to early Medieval Ages in it.

Dickplomacy. I don't know why, but something about the normal map feels good. I would be playing with fire and sword if it's map wasn't so shit.
Not really. I prefer singleplayer for the strategic buildup and army commanding. MP sure is better for char v. char, but SP is more of my thing.
inb4 gitgud
I missed it. Had work, sadly.

While thge actual King Ragnar is indeed your prisoner, King Ragnar's party is still alive. Usually their name would be changed to "routing enemies" or something similar, but that just didn't happen this time around.
Also: congrats on taking out Ragnar. He is always a tough nut to crack with upwards of 300 troops on his army alone.

Nice

Bannerlord better allow Loverslab to go nuts.

Don't think it's nicknamed Bonnerlord for nothing.

No, it fucking destroys role playing you fucking autistic retard.
Imagine England fielding a light 2h batallion in their wars with France where their sole was to 360KO the heavy cavalry in the initial charge.

The problem would be resolved if polearms were more useful in base game by making upstab a default feature and increasing their thrust damage so people who take pikes and long spears wouldn't feel like they're making a terrible mistake in terms of overall utility. This would encourage polearm formations to counter cavalry which is in line with real world tactics, instead of either horsemen being invincible tanks that render infantry useless and impotent if you go in the direction of nerfing 2H, and the stupidity of people beheading charging cavalry by jumping around with a zweihander if you keep things as they are.

Then go play on a roleplaying server with Persistent World, it's great fun. Regular fighting servers don't care for that.

Upload this for the love of god

Jeremus and Firentis are best companions and true bros.
Fact.

Why does everyone love Jeremus?

Lezalit and Artimenner master race
Matheld is a nice girl too

Upload this user and share it with us

I don't think the turkroaches know how to waifu.

Ymira ran away right before she was turned into used goods

Thats why she a qt and best girl.

Ymira also can be molded into whatever you want.

He's loyal through thick and thin and keeps your troops alive and does it all for free.
A true medieval bro. Would feast with/10

A loyal doctor who shits on aristocracy and keeps your troops going? Gee, I wonder why anyone would like him.**
Ymira best waifu

I smell a communist.

Jewish too.

benis

So you just want to sit around and suck your lords dick, after he took the city you wasted hundreds of lives and denars for himself?
A: no mention of any jewish race/people in Caldaria what so ever.
B: You are literally taking prisoners and selling them off to ransom brokers, raid villages and enslave the refugees, burn down farms and homesteads, slaughter entire castle garrisons and leave death and destruction in your wake just to get some fucking money to buy a new horse. In M&B YOU are the jew.

I tried Perisno. It runs like utter dogshit.
I have no idea what the fuck is causing that, but even on my besat of a machine with details down, the battles slow down to a crawl.

Away with golem.

You are literally wrong.

I dont. He always leaves my party because he hates the other party members.

I want to be the king you filthy lolberg.

I swear, the niggers on this site are getting worse at reading every day.
Go read through the entire thread, and tell me that your reading comprehension isn't shit.

I want to play this game, the idea of a realistic medieval simulator with no magic sounds great.
But I hate horseback fighting, the mere idea is extremely unappealing to me, can I still fight decently on foot? Maybe like a pikeman, knocking bitches off horses and shit.

you can, my recommendation is a 2 handed sword though

Yeah if you make a nord army it can be bad ass without horses.

You'll probably change your mind once you get playing, but its 100% possible to play entirely on foot. You'll want to get a horse for moving over the map, though. You can dismount as soon as you get into actual combat.

You're the faggot defending a communist.

I have 2 machines that are nearly the same just 6 months apart. One runs it much better than the other. For my very slightly older machine, I turn down some graphics and limit the battle size to around 250. It basically solves the problem.

Cool, thanks. Also, should I go for a run in the original "native" module or jump straight to Viking Conquest?

I would say native warband. Just to learn the game.

Warband takes a bit of getting used to because its very open ended.
Better to learn the game mechanics in the very simple native version.

Viking Conquest is Hard mode and a storyline. It's does have very few cavalry though so you'll enjoy it once you get better at the game.

PoP. Day 1036, got my own comfy kingdom but I haven't been playing it much recently as it's gotten a bit boring since I don't have much to do except for killing bandits and winning tournaments as I wait for my custom knighthood order to get pimped out.

Any mods that let you play as a Catgirl Yandere? And if not, why not?

I played warband for 2000~ hours.
I had something similar happen while playing PoP and now I can't get into the game again in any sort of way, not even with other modules.
I don't have video games to play anymore.

Are there any essential things I should know that aren't readily apparent?
So far I've been everyone's courier, hoping to meet bandits on my way from one Jarl to another. I can't seem to get any other jobs. I thought I hit the jackpot by taking a boyar as a prisoner, but despite him being surrounded by 30 warriors and unconscious, he somehow still escaped.

I'll dump this handy dandy guide for you peasant

your prisoner management skill determines if you will capture a lord or not

ctrl + space speeds up time when walking on the overworld

and done

Shit I made that a long ass time ago, surprised someone still had all of it saved.

I-It's not done yet.
Also since I don't have the mod's source code nor any real experience with the modsys this will be just a bandit replacement which means it won't change much, even though I did this because the mod was too bland and I wanted to make it more interesting.
My idea originally was to make them an invading faction so they could siege cities and the like, but I'll have to settle for roaming bandits. You can replace one of the factions with them if you want, though. It's just a matter of changing their race and their atributes.

Weapon master increases the rate your weapon proficiencies increase through combat.

and their limit too

would recommend starting a "twinked" strength character power strike +5 makes grinding levels and weapon skills way fucking easier. with the right start you can start with the 15 strength and never touch it again freeing you up to go int/car as you develop your character. rather than dicking around at level 1 with maxed int and charisma being passed around by your local sea raiders like a common whore.

Going STR/AGI until you reach 27 each is perfectly viable.

All of that's fine. After I saw your mod I thought about replacing all the factions except one or two with zombies on a L'Aigle install. I just need to find the apropriate assets and do a replacement.
If you ever finish it please let us know since it will save me a lot of time and headache.

Max proficiency is 699, regardless of weapon master, and you'll never reach that anyway. Weapon master increase the limit to which you can allot weapon points to your weapon proficiencies, but that's useless anyway, since it takes like 50 weapon points to increase your profs by 1 when they're over 300.

If only that were true, but in reality AGI only increase your speed like 1% per point, and that's nothing compared to having a larger army or killing everything you hit in one strike.

It's more about being able to dump points into athletics and weapon master. Both of those greatly enhance power strike on account of both moving faster for the percentage increase and being able to swing faster with weapon master.
Even though it's more of a personal build thing, I've found that early solo gameplay allows you to get an absurd amount of renown mitigating the problem of lacking charisma. Once you've bumped your fighting stats up to 27 ea, it's easy to just get to about 15 INT and round off the quality of life stuff then go straight into dumping CHA.

It's a shame most of the waifus in game are ugly.

AGI is useful up to an extent, but it's really a case of diminishing returns after a point. You'd be a lot better off staying at 21 or 24 AGI, going 30 ST for extra power strike and HP, and then having extra points for charisma.

True. It sucks how weapon master isn't as important as it should be. I can't help but feel like higher end or more exotic weapons should require a mastery level. It'd be neat to see flails needing 120 One-Handed skill or something in bannerlord if flails are even in game

Assets I just took from ACUCK wights (2 head models that I use as helmets), 4 undead face textures from this mod: forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=125606.0
and warband already has an undead body, head, etc models. It just doesn't have hands (or at least hands that work), so it's just a matter of copying male hands, changing name and using undead texture for them. Not perfect but does the job.

Forgot to say I also added new sounds for the undead so that they wouldn't use the default ones + 15 new sounds for muskets. You can hear them in the webm.

Thanks a lot user!
I'm grabbing all this now.

My current campain in Perisno. Have about 10 cities and 20 castles left to take but that is divided between 4 factions and I already control more than that by far.

I fucked up and reported my personal army stats (23k) including my vassals it's over 60,000..

Y-you didn't put your real name there did you user?

no. I used a rp name that I've used online in MMOs for 10 years though.

Ah

Was it cumdumpster or tablecloth by any chance?

I don't really mean "RP" like "RP" IDK, just a name I've used a lot and don't feel like being associated with ..here.

It's Mark isn't it?

Can't be Mark, if you ever saw him play M&B mutliplayer you'd instantly know why.

are there any nudes of her?

user here knows the right questions to ask.

How about you go fuck yourself?

Yes, but be careful for what you ask. Seriously, I've seen her both coalburning and into inflation

Is he as shit and autistic as I imagine he would be?

Mark tried to play SS13 once, we ended up building a glass "shower" for him and trying to gas him.

Bless your soul.

The bitchposting really helped convey your point.

Yup.

Noice.

I'm still not ready to declare myself king.

Getting there though. Grandmaster now.

with your IQ that is saying a lot

I remember that snake cult fortress was a real bitch to take, I had to do it with ~200 average troops as I wasn't a vassal or king yet

You'd be surprised but that's still irrelevant to you being a cancerous piece of shit. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.

I often do fuck myself but that is also none of your business just like my nick that can be googled that can lead to a guild page that can lead to more info that I want some raging faggot like you to have. The cancer is yours raging on someone wanting to remain anonymous. It is simple indefensible.

Yeah, totally didn't nail your description as a cancerous piece of shit. No sir. You're more of an attentionbaiting cancerous piece of shit role playing a snowflake cancerous piece of shit.

My bad.

I just use my hands, I don't want to borrow your.. whatever that is.

You're a horsefucker, aren't you?

I had 3 different knight orders. 4 actually.
Since I own 1 city and 2 keeps, I have access to Knights of the Radiant Cross, my own Order of Eternal Fire, Knights of Phoenix (was a high-ranking member so I had some with me) and Knights of Griffon (but only a few).

In total I had an army of 250 badasses.

How much health should these faggots have?
Right now they have 73 on average (18 Strength + 10 Ironskin), with the "leader" type having 145 (90 Strength + 10 Ironskin).

Hey Zombie user.
I think high strength skills and and high agility skills should be varied.
Like having balanced zombies that are even in agi/str but also other ones that are totally imablanced in either direction.
I'm in the process of converting all the factions except UK (since it's the island faction) into horseless melee only factions. They are pretty goddamn overwhelming without me even touching their stats yet. Since once they get close enough they cut through riflemen quite effectively.
I also set faction relations to where all factions treat the UK with the same relation level as bandits. So hopefully that will prevent them from ever allying the zombie factions.

Also I should add that their HP should be at a level that allows them to be head shotted or hit by a canon and die but take multiple body shots.

I gave them guns but with only 2 or 3 ammo so they would shoot maybe once or twice and them charge. Also made it so that they don't always spawn with guns.

Forgot to say you should give the riflemen upstab so they can defend themselves better.
I'm uploading the skins.txt, sounds.txt, actions.txt plus the sounds I'm using. The upstab fucks the barman standing animation and the patrons sitting animation, though, just so you know.
Undead sounds are kinda shit and taken from Doom wads. If you find better ones let me know.

anonfiles.cc/file/34847845444695c23fd4575a0f1dab05

I've never played a Mount & Blade game before.
How are they?

I've been playing Floris Expanded Mod (basically Native+) but I've been getting runtime error crashes during large battles and not even directx 7 (or was it 8?) helps fix the problem.

My liege,

I write to you with shocking news! King Ragnar tried to have me assassinated to make sure I wouldn't discover his plot to Kill King Ragnar.

Your humble Prisoner, King Ragnar.

Single player is like that Feudalism flash game if you've ever played it but greatly expanded. Gameplay-wise, you roam around a map with lands and lords moving around, and enter a real time battle mode which is like a simplified RTS where you play as a unit in your army and can give orders. You amass troops, upgrade them, manage your combat/party skills and those of your companions and set out to achieve conquest for a faction or your own kingdom. There are many lords around and your relation with them will affect their interactions with you, with high relations you can get them to follow you, marry their daughter or get them to pull back if they're of an enemy faction. You can own fiefs, be they villages, castles or cities and should defend them if you want that tax money. There is some interactivity with fiefs, they have economy levels which you can help improve, giving you more taxes and better items for sale at the market.
It's a neat concept of a game, but there's many problems. The game length is monstrous, it's very repetitive and grindy and the AI is limited. Some problems can be fixed with mods, like the awful sieges from vanilla.
Multiplayer is like SP battles but without troops to control, although there are gamemodes that let you have them. The game's combat is actually pretty solid and plays well with teams. There's some pretty fun mods to try, like Napoleonic Wars that lets you control artillery and play in line battles and Persistent World that turns the game into a very small MMO, good for medieval roleplaying.

Thanks again user, I'll try to see if I can make use of these.

BANNERLORD RELEASE DATE AT GAMESCOM, CAP THIS

Did you manage to make the factions always at war with each other? They're declaring peace all at the same time in less than one in-game day for me.

the release date is NEVER EVER kiddo

What am I supposed to do with Persistent Worlds?

Not yet, there must be a way to remove diplomatic functions from zombie factions.

I saw someone in the forums say you need to comment out the "randomly_start_war_peace_new" script from both the scripts.txt and simple_triggers.txt, but I don't know if you can even do that without the mod's source code.

join a server?

I'm working right now but if I can figure it out later on I'll post it here.

Yeah, no.

shit game anyway fam

I fucking got it! Replace your simple_triggers.txt with this one:
anonfiles.cc/file/7afac037a2957680e97dccc7222afe8b
This will keep them locked in eternal war or peace, depending on their faction relations at the start of the game.

Neat!
Thanks again user, you're a lifesaver.