Hi Holla Forums...

Hi Holla Forums. I have a fetish for Humans with Big Angel Wings and I am wondering if there is a single video game where you play as one of those pretty creatures.

Preferably with a scene where you are being researched on, but not maliciously experimented on. Maybe a scene where someone measures your wings or some shit.

A movie about that would be pretty cool as well. X-Men Apocalypse sucked though. Angel was a wasted character and he exchanged his cuddle wings for shit tier edgy metal ones.

Fable 3

do your wings get examined though? that is important

Also can I hug anyone not only with my arms, but also give them a wing hug? that especially is my fetish

Angel in Tekken Tag 2

fuck off autist

fuck off, normalfag

there is nothing wrong with this

Go start a blog instead of coming to Holla Forums with your gay fetish. Hell, Holla Forums would be a fine place to shitpost but no gotta come to blue Holla Forums don't you? End your life.

hug my wings, faggot

KILL ALL normalfagS

this

"Mom, this is my friend Max. She's the girl I told you about, the one who saved me from Jose and Dwayne and them. She saved me. But they shot her."

"I think the bullet only grazed me."
"Yes, I think you're right," said Ella's mom, "but it's pretty deep and messy. And over here - " I sat frozen, staring straight ahead, as all my senses tensed. I was taking a huge risk here. You have no idea how huge. I had never, ever let someone outside the flock see my wings. But this was one situation I couldn't fix by myself. I hated that.
Ella's mom frowned slightly. She finished cutting the neck and then stretched the shirt off, leaving me in my tank top. I sat there like a statue, feeling a chilled coldness inside that had nothing to do with being wet.

"What's - " Ella's mom said, her fingers skimming along the edge of my wing where it folded and tucked into an indentation next to my spine, between my shoulder and my waist. She leaned over to see better.
I stared at my wet socks, my toes clenching.
She turned me slightly, and I let her.
"Max." Her dark brown eyes were ocncerned, tired, and upset, all at once. "Max, what is this?" she asked gently, touching the feathers that were just barely visible.

"It's a…wing," I whispered. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ella frown. "My, um, wing." Silence. "It got hurt too."
I took a deep breath, feeling like I was going to hurl, then slowly and painfully extended my wing just a bit, so Ella's mom could see where I'd been shot.
Their eyes widened. And widened. And widened. Until I began to expect them to just pop out and land on the floor.
"Wha…" Ella began wonderingly.
Her mom leaned over and examined it more closely. Amazingly, she was trying to act casual, like, oh, okay, you have a wing. No biggie.
I was practically hyperventilating, feeling light-headed and kind of tunnel-visiony.
"Yeah, your wing got hit too," Ella's mom murmured, extending it ever so gently. "I think the shot nicked a bit of bone." She sat back and looked at me.

- Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, by James Patterson

Mediocre literature, largely action-oriented, think Patterson's usual mediocre stuff except it's aimed at young teens instead of adults. Might scratch your itch though. A first-person narrative by a 17-odd-year-old girl with wings.

For a second I thought the spammer was back.

I really hope that this book has a scene where she falls from the sky, curled in fetal position to then extend her wings a bit before impact to lessen the fall and land right before a supermarket to buy some snacks or something, while letting everyone see her wings, before fucking off to saving the world or something.

Haha can't wait to see OP make several more posts about wing measurements, I am so ready to screencap it all!

Stop fucking shitposting and purge heresy NOW!

nah

the wings should just be big enough that you can easily hug a small group of people with them

the hugging part is very important to me, if you haven't noticed

Her wingspan is 13 feet. How wings this size fold undetectably into her back is unknown.

that's not enough to fill out an entire room and give everyone a mouthful of feathers or to hug mutliple people at once with your wings tho

You're not wrong. Just thought the passage might scratch your itch.

Every other JRPG, the Darksiders games, Bayonetta, so on and so forth. Given your particular 'inclinations', anime would fill your need better than games. I'd recommend Sora no Otoshimono.

Weirdly, 8ch is the only place I ever see ANYBODY mention those books. Also, they're utterly shit YA trash, find something better to read.

Thanks tho, I appreciate it.

I made a lot of these threads in different places and you were the only one who contributed.

I looked it up, the only thing that kinda turns me off the book is that it's described as a "video-gamey" action movie.

I at least want my books to contain good writing. I already have to kinda shut both eyes when playing games/watching certain tv shows about the inconsistencies and bad writing. Books should be the one medium where you get actually good writing.

But at least I can still fantasize about having wings myself and "backpacking" across the world. Someday I am going to write a book about that myself.