"You'll never guess whose name Izunia was."

What did he mean by this? Whose name was Izunia?

who cares, XV was the worst final fantasy ever made. it was such an unbelievably and disappointing piece of shit that it made XIII look like a good game just by comparison

IX is the worst one though.

I think it's one of the worst mediocre JRPGs ever made.

The worst, because I can see the potential just lying there, and it's just wasted as the game goes on. Just shits it all out.

You can tell it's rushed and unfinished too.

And the best thing? They're gonna sell all that cut and unfinished content back to eager shit-eaters.

It's probably not the best Final Fantasy game in the series, but worse than XIII?

I mean, come on now…

(((COME ON IT'S FINAL FANTASY 15)))

I agree that it is.

The combat helped make it worse. The appeal to idiots/game journalists with the "hold button to make the game play itself", as well as fujoshi with the characters. They're all terrible with the most awkward interactions, yet we're supposed to believe they're childhood friends.

FFXIII didn't have wasted potential. It just has no potential.

It also didn't have this long list of upcoming paid DLC that was cut or unfinished content.

have you actually played it?

i shit you not, it made me WISH i was playing either the original XIII or Lightning returns

it was awful, nonsensical, incomplete, broken on several ends, the story was absolute shit, and the pacing was terrible. i already made a huge thread about it a couple of weeks back and there's no way in hell im writing all that over again.

i wonder if nomura is crying on his lightning fuckpillow right now

Those are Toriyama's babies, not Nomura's. Nomura is just a drawfag at this point.

they should both be crying for having taken a franchise with such rich material and possibilities and turning into the trash that was 15.

thats what happens when you hype a game for 10 years and begin development, the REAL development, 4 months before release date.

It means that idiots will defend, buy, and complain when FFVII remake is shit

Honestly it's best to consider the franchise dead unless they get the Bravely Team and/or Matsuno to do FF16.

At least cite why XV is complete shit. It's not that hard. Hell, even the fucking MMOs feel more like a Final Fantasy game than XV.

Final Fantasy was always narrative based shit for normalfags on both sides of the world.

Stop consuming it.

Dubs

I've played mediocre jrpgs, Dragon Story is the god damn superman 64 of jrpgs during that time.

i already did once, it was so much text the thread took me 2 posts to OP.

W O R L D
D R I V E N

I remember watching a stream of 13 years ago and it was pretty funny. 15 is just soullessly dull.

T O L B E R O N E
T I M E

You're completely misunderstanding what both people are saying. The guy who was talking about FFXV called it the worst mediocre jrpg, as in it's at the bottom of average. The second user was trying to point that out by directly quoting the first user's line, not saying Dragon Song was merely mediocre.

(Heil'd)
Lel, i even forgot that they were making a remake of FFVII.
They better not fucking do the same with VIII, i'm autistically fond with this game.

8 is safe thanks to the meme that "its bad".

thank god, best FF will stay outside public view and protected from the retards that started playing games after 2007.