Football Games

Can these ever be fun?

That's clearly soccer

Sorry what? I don't speak nigger.

Football is not gridiron, gringo.

The Fifa-series before 2003 was fun. After that they shittied the series up with "muh realism".

Hockey was here.

Football is for third-world shitskins.

You just called?

I know all the football games, give or take. Ask me about what kind of fun you want to have.

Don't listen to the faggots in this thread. Sportsball games can be great fun. Heck, they were born to be fun, before "muh realism" and dlc became standard practices for manufacturers.

Strikers was pretty good and the characters has a semblance of personality in them. I wish they made another one.

Heard there were some that weren't super cereal which let you do fun shit, but never knew of any examples.

Football games are fun, will repel lardasses and Burgers too. If the usual autistic fatty you find sometimes keeps talking about his shitty Nintendo games, just start talking about or playing FIFA and he'll go away very quickly.

One of those games you have to play online or with friends though, playing against the AI is no fun.

Fantastic sport but it's way too hot where I live to see a live match. I suggest you try NES Hockey. I hear the older NHL games were stellar too.
Reminder that Football was the fine gentleman's sport, practiced by clubs of refined young men or from the boys in the army. If you want to go even further back, Kemari was played by nips to promote physical exercise and Florentine Soccer, still played to this day, favors manliness and strength over cheap and fast negro bodies. Not that they don't have their fair share of shitskins, mind you.

Exactly. They became the worst when EA also became the worst company, around the time they started copying Konami and then Konami went to do the same some time later.

But they did. Next Level Games made Strikers Charged for the Wii, and then they were about to make a volleyball x wrassling title, but Nu-tendo cancelled it to make them work on fucking Federation Force.

If you want another nice soccer game with known characters and loads of personality, I suggest the Disney one, which is weirdly based on oldschool PES of all titles and provides a rather unique aiming mechanic. It also has the same amount of crazy shit you'd expect from Strikers.

Believe me, 90% of all soccer games available aren't super cereal. While the big two (PES, FIFA, maybe add Football Manager in if you're into spreadsheets) are the Kellog's dry and toasted cereal, the rest of sportsball titles are all those sugar-filled and colored kind that you'd love to eat, even though they leave you hungry for more. Have some more suggestions.

Looking for something more specific? What about pacing?

The new Pro Evo is actually getting the best edition on PC this year with full mod support. Its had better gameplay than FIFA for forever so if it's all it's cracked up to be it will be a keeper for when Konami inevitably shit the bed next year.

Does Soccer Kid count? It wasn't a good game, but it could be fun

Dude, PES always had "mod support". They just didn't want to tell you straight in your face because, while everyone knows that you have to mod it to get the perfect experience due to (((EA)))'s copyright claims, they can't advertise it as a DIY title. Look at the four cuck cup or all the Captain Tsubasa mods for it, or even the historic cup mods.

Very niche title but a good one.

Is this the platformer one?

I still enjoy sensible (world of) soccer on the Amiga and on the Net.

How come we don't have moe soccer?

but I do, user, I was just about to post that
I used to play this and mgs1 all day when I was a kid

Konami used to be great, but now they're not. Sad!

Fifa was fun back in the day, because you could get any player you wanted on the team, you could set up the team anyway you wanted, you could tackle the goalkeeper if you wanted a red-card, you could do cool tricks pretty easily and the flow of the game was just way better than the "press x to pass" through the team, that is the strategy today. Back in the day you could also if you were skilled and had good timing, steal the ball from the goalkeeper as he was about to kick the ball out, it was just a way better game back then, i remember being able to finish seasons on my own or play ones with my friends or against each other for years on the same game.

I suggest the Fifa World Cup 98 or Fifa 2000, 2002 as good games.

touhou soccer

Don't most countries that call it Soccer have a massive nigger problem?

Japan calls it soccer and I'm a weeb so soccer wins. Sorry dive grass fans.

You are my nigga beyond mortal limits.
>mfw wrecking someone as dolphins
The game has so many good moments

Inazuma Eleven 3 onward has plenty of cuties playing soccer, but the one team with an all female cast has got the blandest ones. Also if you really want to play a soccer games with cute waifus, I suggest you take on Touhou Soccer (which is just a ripoff of Captain Tsubasa).
It was also in one of my /agdg/ pipedreams, but the crowd for it is so niche that it's not worth wasting my autism on.

Patrician tastes.

You also forgot to add that there was no realistic collision bullshit to add unnecessary RNG to an already RNG heavy game and that there were plenty of easter eggs and cool modes to unlock (who here remembers the indoor stadium?).

It's easier to remember and the board is filled with amerifats anyhow.

You forgot to mention the hilarious commentary that highlighted how your elbow drop was totally not on purpose.

I mentioned it earlier. It's a milestone in soccer games for making something that even those who don't care about soccer could still enjoy. I suggest you try these too.

Watching Shaolin Soccer then playing Captain Tsubasa

There's so many things wrong with modern football games so it's hard to remember everything. It's funny with the collission-thingy that makes the game look like ragdolls running around at each other, clottering up the playing field completely, without any sense of control over the play. But they somehow put a fucking wall around the goalkeeper.

They also took away the arrow from the set-piece, so you nowadays just have to guess where your shots will go. Which is completely asinine, since you got no deep-perspective on a screen. That's what the arrow was for, to show you atleast where you wanted the ball to go.

Best footy-game was This is Football. You could basically do everything you wanted.

I never liked the disney/nintendo games, i find the japanese-games too gimmicky. It doesn't need gimmicks but it's funny to me how Fifa Street stole all of that with their game.

If there was a monster league soccer I'd think I'd enjoy it, I do enjoy the american football and soccer ones.

Think I got a new reaction image out of that.

It has its moments

I remember trying to play this as a kid and not understanding anything because it was all in fucking Japanese.

It's even worse than that. For all the great advancements in putting realistic megatextures on players' elbows, their facial animations are somehow worse than FIFA 2000's lifeless Silent Hill boxed-in faces. They can only express anger or frustration and when they score they just go full "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" with their mouths wide open. That's terrifying.
I believe that it's something that shouldn't be in the game, not for the realism of it but to prevent the opponent from guessing your passes given your arrows. It's necessary in single player or online, where it can be hidden to the opponent, though.

You can play as aliens, goblins, mythical historical figures, Not-Jesus and Hidetoshi Nakata in Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones and Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy, if that helps any.

It's too bad that the artwork for the first Strikers had smoking hot Peach and Daisy while their ingame models have Hank Hill's butt.

There's an American version that takes away most story elements and makes it as generic as it can be, but it's playable. Also there's plenty of romhack patches.

They will never top the celebration at 46 seconds

Oh, and another thing that really grinds my sportsball gears: almost all modern sportsball titles magnetize your current player in the direction of the ball. Now, for those not in the know, back in the old days one big problem of d-pad centric sports titles was the fact that you had to "zig-zag" to get the ball when you're close to it because there were huge depth perception problems with 2D sprites and some early 3D models. The solution adopted was to sort of "force" your players' movement to grab the ball when they're at a certain (close) distance to the ball. But nowadays this feature is exaggerated, with the range taking as much as a fifth of the playable field, not to mention there now has to play a couple seconds long animation of your player taking possession, which is just annoying and may potentially result in various glitches like those shown in the compilations.

You gave me such a nostalgia-boner, mate. The intros used to make you hyped for the game and the tech behind it. Nowadays it's just bland dudestep and look at this nigger we paid 1m just to record a three seconds footage of him passing the ball. Also it's not entirely true, PES has some stellar celebrations, among which one where your player goes on a tribalistic dance that is kind of ambiguous in nature. Problems are that: 1) most of these funny celebrations have to be manually edited into the player's skillset so you can at best see two of them for each player and 2) the super fun team celebrations from old FIFA games are gone forever, since they were pre-animated and new gen consoles can't show more than a few highly detailed players at a time without slowing the game to a crawl.

The best.

Football manager 2007.

Hell yeah

I say CM 01/02. Simply because of how they cluttered up the game with unnessesary shit you where forced to do, with the FM-series.

Instead of just a fun game as a manager you all of a sudden has to do a simulation with boring tasks, like a real goddam job. And it's even worse nowadays since they did away with the in-depth tactic-system to appease to the Mac/Ipad-users.

What's that
Oh wait, I just realized it's Championship Manager. Sorry, we had a dubbed version in my country.
There's also another game which you just reminded me of: Ultimate Soccer Manager 98. It's your usual spreadsheet sim soccer manager game, but it had a lot of environments and real time matches, which was kind of unusual for old games, since at best they'd show you some vague description of what was going on. Also the environments were fantastic and they gave you the option to GAMBLE on the outcome of matches, too.
And as an aside note, Calciobit is also a really niche but cute manager.

That reminds me of FA Premier Ship Manager aswell. Probably the only time EA got a manager-game right.

I forgot that game existed.

Sage for blatant globalist propaganda

Soccer games are dead because its filled with chads from white, black, hispanic faggots who only play soccer because they play it irl. So the game has a huge fanbase every year and nothing ever changes. Just like NFL games.

You forgot the shitskins
But it's definitely not a bad thing per se. Games like FIFA are gatekeeping titles, so that chads and mohammeds can't fuck up actually fun games and the few surviving series. Virtua Strikers wouldn't exist if we had chads as the main audience.

Bumperino

Try FIFA Street 2, or the best arcade futsal game with pic related

PES17 was great stuff, but before that it had very poor and dated gameplay, the most notorious example was 08
FIFA dropped the ball hard after 14, 17 did change for the better but the AI coding is still PS2-tier and there's zero mod support, something i have to say PES did improve
If it wasn't for its eternal PS1 physics, PES would've done FIFA a long time ago, they only tried to make 17 good because they lost the Japan League rights to EA, a death blow for sure with the nips

Excellent game, was it made by Australians by the way?
I have a love-hate relationship with PES08, because for the first time my interaction with it has been the Wii version of the game, which to this day I think is the best non-conventional way of making a soccer game that mixes individual play and team management. Not that it's perfect, actually some parts are really, really rough, but I had loads of fun with the Champion's Road, way more than I should have. I especially liked how it was the first time in a while that a PES game didn't take itself too seriously, what with a challenger team that is just made up of bald men and you being able to build a spaceship and a time machine in your club's house. Also the music was maximum comfy, to the point that I specifically learnt how to rip it off the ISO.
The other versions all suck though.
FIFA stopped being a soccer sim and it's just a way to play soccer online. PES has the big problem that they couldn't manage all the licenses, which is what all normalfags care about, and that they didn't think of the card system, which, while cancerous, really brought in the dough to EA.
How the fuck did they do that, I thought nips loved Winning Eleven and nothing else?

Well, here it says it was made by the canuckolds (why do these bastards make football games anyway) by Sega contract, later EA bought them, they then created the Skate series (ironically killing an arcade series with it) and Need For Speed games (including Underground 2)
Then they were executed when Skate 3 and NFS: The Run didn't sell

That sounds nice, careless goofy fun, reminds me of Sims: Bustin' Out
And yes, FIFA brought the extremely cancerous Ultimate Team that ultimately killed off any offline progress
Because it had big teams and the J-League, but EA poached the rights early and Konami couldn't pay the contract extension due to funds redirected to MGS5, exactly like it had happened with PES08 when funds were redirected to MGS4 and PES was a stillborn mess for the next-gen jump to PS3, practically losing the latin american audience which opted for leagues than their continental competition
Konami had bags and bags of reasons to dislike Kojima with his budget madness and enigmatic production plans

A shame, FIFA has all the assets to win but they don't go for the kill because FUT is a goldmine with almost zero effort. PES will die a slow death even if they have the best game because no leagues and their career/Master League mode is a tiny pond compared to the worldwide league system EA has
The only way i can see them winning ground is if they go to their ISS 98 (or 2000?) days and make the career mode a RPG with full characters and interactions, along with a roster file system that updates and renames/changes everything with a simple file. And a fan creation club with such files, with a suspicious one made on day one with all the names, shirts and badges included.

I can imagine EA's execs being short for executioners.
If you ask the average Holla Forumsedditor, they'll think of Kojimbo as either the second coming of christ or a talentless hack, I'm more biased towards him wanting to be the ultimate ideas guy (way more than the likes of Suda51 or Miyamoto) and having this really bad habit of making his allotted developers go to extreme lengths to include features that no one but the faggots who make jewtube videos about them would care to use, like the realistic ice cube melting point shit or the billions of minor interactions you could have by purposefully going out of your way. Also reminder that MGS4 is a heck of a short game due to how much shit they wanted to cram in it.
I don't think so, modders are always ecstatic about new releases. As long as Konami keeps the game very mod-friendly, people will prefer it over how bloated FIFA is. The only way I can see Konami screwing up is if they make their game more like FIFA or add unnecessary changes to the formula. I really hope a new, arcadish competitor rises up and demolishes FIFA.
It's interesting that you mention that, because FIFA blatantly copied Become A Legend and in the latest iteration they apparently put just that, a story mode for your career mode. I have a couple of friends who bought it and tried it, it's the most basic story mode you can imagine, to the point that (in their words), the "rivalry" is always forced after a while and you always go through the same motions (start in a lower league team, immediately rise up to world class and get events about your sworn enemy playing against you with stat boosts). I also find the lack of custom team creation (like I so much loved in PES 6) to be disturbing and yeah, it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeery suspicious that the HD shirts and correct names drop just a couple of days after release :^) but I guess that's just pure coincidence.

Yes, FIFA did copy it to such an obvious extreme it was not even funny, but they did so because of 2 reasons, to avoid PES doing that step and be the winning horse in terms of "originality" (most "gamers" don't know anything before 2005) and to give food to the hacks kicked at Bioware
It was rushed as fuck and certainly not very good, but a winning gamble

And PES modders can't do that much if they don't have the prime system. I hope 18 brings too much heat that forces EA to do something about offline, because they are now cutting content.

Normalfags won't do anything about EA. They'll keep returning their old games for the new one like the good goiym they are. Konami fans though, they'll flee the game if it drops in quality. The problem, as I see it, is that Konami thinks they can compete with EA at the same game, as in, they can try and make the most sophisticated soccer sim filled with all the finer details, when, in my opinion (and yours too, if I got it right) Konami should probably focus on giving a sportsball experience that you couldn't otherwise get from FIFA. Among the things they could do, other than a very in depth story mode like you suggested, would be to transform PES into the ultimate soccer party game, as in adding as many features, maybe even minigames or special matches/conditions (maybe even throwing in the in-door stadium as a slap in EA's face) to extend replayability. Perhaps they could also expand on the classic teams and add as many fun easter eggs as possible, just to fuck around when they cannot own the correct IPs. Heck, they could reintroduce big heads for all we know.

Inazoomer Eleven is pretty fun, especially if you love micro-managing characters, but the actual gameplay gets pretty shallow pretty fast.

Still fun in that silly anime "WE MUST PLAY A GAME TO SAVE THE WORLD" sort of way, though.

Will Ares be good?

is it wrong if i don't even know the rules to football?
i just know they kick the ball into goalposts

Depends on where you're from. If you are a Br or Italian then you might have a problem.
If you're a Burger you're very much excused. No one other than the Nips are expected to know shit about Baseball either.

Not knowing about baseball in Cuba and Venezuela renders you without breakfast or dinner because you lose half of the social interactions with canned food resellers and fruit vendors, who pick people who know their shit or women

I can see that in Japan and niche football fans, but not with the average chad, who in this day and age don't even play with their friends anymore in the couch, just manage cards for 3 hours and play for 1 only

I will take the gamble here, PES will decide its fate in the next 3 years, either transform drastically into a small arcade and/or a storytelling game, or go bust, because FIFPro and UEFA sure as shit won't share the rightholders
20 bucks on it going FP2

Yeah, why do nips like baseball so much? I know they were good at it just before WW2 in British Columbia

It's サッカー

it's just that and you run next to someone and fall down pretending they hit you for extra points

And be careful not to hit your head because then you get CTE and the league will force you to wear helmets and shoulder pads and knee pads and penis pads and mouth protectors and butt pads and waist pads

I FUCKING LOVE YOU. Very underrated game. Too bad Sierra pulled the plug on USM 2000.

Should the Holla Forums Cup be revived for one summer/winter?

I still watch the Cuckchan Cup. I marked hard for /mlp/ getting relegated to the fetus.

I'm more into the Deluxe version of that game.
The menus were better and the music was Godlike. in general anything audio related is better judging from that video..

Don't most countries that call it futbol have a massive communist problem?

This brings me back, user. Hell, I not only still have my old Fifa 2002 CD lying around but I still remember the intro tune.

After all these years, I still find myself humming it or even going "it's the music that we choose…." in a loop.

I was way more into NHL though, especially on PC. I still got the old boxes, manuals, etc lying around in pristine condition for those ones.

They will never top the old shit for sure.

Pretty sure it's called Soccer in America

All I gleam from soccer after watching multiple world cups is scoring hardly happens so people lose their shit when it does.
I do dig the nationalistic furor people get into it with though and not having commercials for the duration of the game sure as hell beats niggerballs 1001 interruptions

First Inazumer is slow as molasses. 2 is the perfect balance between gameplay and story, but you still need to play 1 to understand what the fuck is going on. Also 2 has got teambuilding strictly tied into the story since half your team is hospitalized from the first match, whereas the other games kind of let you do whatever you want.

Irredeemable shit. Instead of making something people would want to play, fixing Ina Online or creating a new IP entirely, they're repeating the same old mistakes, but this time it's in AU. Also looking at Ina1-2 characters next to nu-Level 5 non-thematic pretty boys is giving me chills. The bracelet thingamajig will be exploited to no end, too.

Most arcadish soccer games do away with the proper rules in favor of pure, unbridled fun. If you want to pick up on the rules, I suggest you read You Are the Ref, though you mostly need even a rudimentary knowledge of the rules to play most games. Back Street Soccer may be your title.

Can confirm. Though I do know the rules of baseball, amefuto and volleyball, the only sports that I'm missing out on is cricket.

Yes, but said chads, as you said, are abandoning Konami in favor of EA because that's where all the other chads went. The only ones still playing PES are mud people and some parts of Europe.

That's divegrass but if you want to, there's a trick you could perform in some versions of PES that could let you dive and get a free kick if you're good enough. However, most of the times it would fail, causing you to get a yellow card, and even if it works the commentators act disgusted at your unsportsmanlike behavior.

Most of these based companies went belly up, sadly.

Part of me wanted to host one with special rules to make sure more boards participate, matches were faster and teams were less crowded of players that wouldn't ever see any action, but I'm fairly sure that it'll either go disastrously with drama and bad schedules or that it'd be a one-time thing that everyone else forgets about. I did make a pledge to get a board just for that though.

Well, this board is clearly populated mostly by burgers. It's faster to use a term everyone understands.

Watch a 5on5 match or even better play Super Sidekicks.
There's still some interruptions but they're negligible compared to niggerball and handegg. Also players rest much less often despite fouls being called so frequently, since the clock is always running.
Also, about the nationalistic furor, you can thank the kikes in the EU for taking that away from us too. Nowadays we just have to have niggers and foreigners in national teams. I'm fairly sure the migrant crisis was just a pretext to get as many foreign soccer players scouted as fast as possible.

Bumpy bump

Westaboos. After we nuked them they just became our retarded little brother, and baseball was peak popularity at the time.

I wouldn't say they were Westaboos as much as heavily influenced by American culture. After the war, the US gov't wanted to ensure two things: that no other dictatorial/nationalistic/fascist (depending on the political orientation of whom you ask this) would sprout in post-war nations and that the CCCP's influence wouldn't spread to countries faster than American's could. Thus they started pumping any leftover funds they were using to supply Russia back to other occupied countries, in the hope this would prevent Russia's growth. They were thus bringing with them their own pass times and sports with them, if I recall correctly they also introduced American Football in Japan.

you mean like USA, Canada and South Africa?

Didn't you get that from the map?

no i just miss read the post completely. old /sp/ meme of only europoors and niggers call it football. thought he was saying: Don't most countries that call it Football have a massive nigger problem?

Iv been away from /sp/ for so long i can't even shippost right anymore

To be honest it should be called Sandnigger Ball these days

Spics and Latinos still dominate the game. Germans have the strongest team but that's at the cost of sacrificing their national one for muh diversity.

How many Inazoomer games are playable in english (rom, emulator, and/or CFW accetpable) anyways? I've been meaning to go back and finish the first game, but if the rest are nippon only, that would suck

To be fair to the cucks, even if they actually used full-blooded, real Germans they'd still be top 3-5 in the world

Let's see here…
The entire first series is translated in British English for sure. This means Inazumer 1, 2 and 3. The GO series has just GO 1 and Chrono Stones fully translated, while I have no fucking clue if they ever ported Galaxy over because it was a commercial failure.
Inazuma 1 and 2 are available for DS emulation. For some reasons, Level 5 made EU Ina 3 only playable on 3DS and I've heard there's plenty of problems even when emulating/pirating it. I don't know WHY they did that though because they didn't even improve it graphically to warrant a rerelease, despite owning a better 3DS engine. Furthermore, the EU and NTSC versions of Ina 1 run on a different engine than the original JAP title, specifically they remade the first game using the engine of the second game. This was done both because of horrendous lag while loading 4 player models on the screen, to make it easier to scout players and because of a "feature" to add realism to the game where you could buy players from other teams and they'd naturally disappear from the team during rematches against them, which could be exploited by buying in all their goalkeepers and having easy wins.
GO 1 and 2 are largely unchanged and can be played easily on 3DS, even while pirated.
There's an NTSC release of Ina 1 which I heard has a way better VA cast and was the better translation overall, but I never bothered to check it out.
There's also the Strikers series available for the Nintendo Wii. Of all the titles that were released, only the first one, Inazuma Eleven Strikers, is fully translated.
As for emulating the JAP titles, Ina 3 was infamous for being a bitch to run on fake cartridges, so you might want to check out the various patches they made for it. It doesn't help that all games after Ina 2 have good goy bonuses for logging into Nintendo wifi's shitty services, but I think you can still activate them offline if you manage to hack them if the servers are down. The only english patch I know of is one for Ina 3 which goes up until the match against the 'Straya Cunts and all it does is make a romanji version of all the player characters, so you can look for them without knowing moonrunes. There used to be an undub translation of the first game in the works but I don't know if they ever got far with it.

If you plan on playing them all for the story, go through them in chronological order (if you really really wanted, you could connect two different versions of the games post Ina 1 to get an extra team to beat, too).
If you're playing them to have fun, be advised that the first game, especially the nip version, is a lot on the slow side of things. It's still tons of fun, especially the team building, but it wasn't until Ina 2 that they really grew the beard. More specifically:

Ina 2 > Chrono Stones > Ina 3 (which is like an expansion pack of 2 basically) > Ina 1 > GO > Strikers 2013 > Strikers > GO Strikers > GO Galaxy > that fucking VN type Inazumer game > the android puzzle game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inazuma Online

I heard Kopanito is fun to play

Don't you mean Poverty Ball?

How's the Nipponese version of 1・2・3 for 3DS if one knows Nipponese? Worth a pirate?

I think you mean Orb Chase.

soccer uniforms are so cute for some reason.

You're a gentleman and a scholar, dude. This is a far more comprehensive and helpful answer than anyone could ever expect from Holla Forums.

Sounds like something I'd play. Kind of like Grass Roots x Footlol, but not hilariously shitty. By the way, MDickie is the undisputed master of the shitty games. They might be non functional and full of bugs, but you always come out laughing from the experiences.

Wouldn't know because I had already played all titles and unlocked all connection-based teams anyway. All the nip versions of the games are really easy to understand even if you know nothing of Japanese, the only problems might arise when dealing with missions during matches, as you're required to use a certain player or only a certain element-based kind of player, or a goalie without skills etc.

Quidditch has a World Cup videogame, I shit you not.

It's my weakness. It's not even a fetish, I just find 2D girls in sportswear unbelievably cute to look at. They also make for stellar reaction pics.

No prob, mate.

Exactly because Football is AFL

Australia has a mild one at best and really it's pretty much limited to Melbourne which isn't Australia and calls it football anyways

I need my fix of the infinity cup lads. It's been too long

Cricket is pretty simple, the most complicated things are probably bowling, lbw, and wickets, with some things like Black Magic which is basically crickets version of stopping a base from being stolen being things too

Fucking do it, have 8 teams who will get in and then with another 16 or more have group stages for 8 to go to the main leg
**Main 8 should be Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, /christian/, Holla Forums and /monster/, the lower 16 should be Holla Forums, /n/, /hgg/, Holla Forums, /k/, /cuteboys/, /r9k/, /brit/, /egy/, /argentina/, /tg/, /cow/, /loli/, /fur, /bane/ and /aus/

Do you have a comprehensive rule set? I was always fascinated by how much this game looked like an amalgamation of games I'm familiar with and how little it actually plays like any of them. Also there's a billion shitskins and pahjeets in it who look nothing like real shitskins and pahjeets.

I had other plans to be honest.

See, my idea was to make a tournament that would be much smaller in execution but much bigger in scope.
About 16to24 competing teams each tourney. This is done to avoid having the cup taking weeks just to finish the round robin phase.
Each team would have a maximum of 16 players (as opposed to the 23 of the 4cc). This because on the one hand, I wish to see the entire team being used in at least a match, while on the other hand this would make it easier for big boards to complete their special faces and exports while smaller boards would have less trouble finding board-memes to use.
Board selection would favor the most popular boards in the first half and a bunch of much less popular but still frequented boards in the second half. This is done to keep in touch with the spirit of Holla Forums: everyone can make boards and there's a very diverse assortment of interests, from political extremists to religious zealots, from animango diehard fans to disgusting degenerates. Having just the flagship boards be represented would hurt this "muh diversity" aspect, and besides it'd be a riot to see smaller boards going up against bigger ones as the top dog. I still wouldn't allow Holla Forums
More cards, but differently assigned. Specifically, I wish to see bigger uses of the "trick cards" which enable players to perform more spectacular plays with little extra benefit, which usually get demoted to extras since people want to win this cup.
More team variation between cups. Instead of having two main competitions were teams could go up and down and keep on playing while others would wait 6 months to perform, I thought of having much more teams getting relegated or promoted depending on the circumstances, and just a single, solitary cup being played, with the relegated teams being switched around according to means I've yet to devise.

Not really but it's not too hard to get
A Bowler bowls the bowl to the batsman, who tries to hit the wickets to get the batsman out but most times the batsman hits it and runs between each crease with his partner batsman, trying not get caught like baseball or have one of the fielders throw the ball at the wicket before a batsman is safe,
There are multiple formats plays, 20/20 which is a 20 over game an over being 6 bowls, One Day 50 overs, and Test, which goes over many days for a test and no clear over limit and often being a best of 5 tests
And I understand exactly what you mean which is why I put down /aus/ and /bane/ who are very much a part of Holla Forums history despite being pretty dead, and in /bane/'s case they've feilded a team before and have support from Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums among others so it should be easy to get a team I only thought Holla Forums should get in is to lose
Also since Patrick Bateman is going to be a player wanted by many teams obviously the best way to do it is to put up a post on Holla Forums on an infinitycup thread saying dubs decides what team bateman goes in
As well as some small boards you can always make one mishmash team

I find it really childish for women to play soccoer,

2cute

But wait, there's more!

I really feel like this shouldn't be as cute as it is, It's just short and a shirt. I think women's soccer teams have made this more cute than it is.

Are the wickets those sticks planted in the ground?
Hah, that's a pretty funky idea.
I forgot to add this earlier but I thought that /test/ could have been included as a team board consisting of 15 other boards, plus the BO being granted a special pick on the captain.

Your precious babes, gratefully appreciated.

You misunderstand my intentions. I find Women's Soccer to be the most revolting spectacle on Earth, where national teams manage to fuck up during World Cup because of the lack of depth perception and cool headed decision making by the women. A professional Women's Soccer team can be beat by a bunch of high schoolers and I can't stand their claim for bigger salaries when their performances are subpar at best. But 2D is pure. 2D will never try to take your hobbies away and, being cartoons, you can imprint good male soccer practices on the perfect body of an idealized female.

Women's Soccer players fall into one of these categories:

I thought image three was holding a maxie pad. It took a minute to register as her gloved pointer and thumb.

i beat it as a kid i just try stuff at first then memorise which direction is pass shoot tackle etc.
good times and for the story i was just trying to get it true the pictures

sir do you have one with Ajax t shirt ?

A quick research netted me this one. I'll throw in a mojo to make up for its subpar quality.

If it's designed like a 3D Lethal League, then yes.

I could expect his quality writing back in the day when we were reddit-less
Lot of quality for a football thread

Jews pls go

Mario Strikers Charged would suit your tastes then. The ball is special in that it can be charged by passing (or doing a special, easy trick) to give it a lot more hmpf when shooting or passing it, the aerial game is INSANE since you can keep passing low or mostly high and intercept said passes and turn them into punts or shots and the skill ceiling is off the roof, which you wouldn't ever think it is given the kind of arcade styled gameplay it shows. They're still discovering tricks to exploit some specific game breaking commands that turn the game into an air show. Obviously online is dead, but from what I could remember, Germans were some Sundowner tier force you just couldn't shake off. Also, to spoonfeed in the event you want to play it, the highest tier players I've found all go Waluigi/Daisy/DK and a three Boos squad thanks to their game breaking abilities.

It's because I really care and I'd rather find something worth praising in bad games than the other way around. Sportsball titles are the only ones I can still enjoy without thinking about muh diversity or muh socjus, because they're hambeasts who would break their joints with a light sprint and thus don't care about sports.
The Netherlands are one of the weirdest countries I've ever seen. Despite being clearly Jew harborers from their colonial age, they were Nazi-lites during the warring periods and even afterwards they influenced a lot of extremist movements. They're one of the most liberal countries in Europe in terms of gender equality, homo rights, drugs etc. yet most of the country outside of Amsterdam is conservative and not as depressed. Their language is one of the least spoken to the point English might as well be their first one, yet it still survives compared to other major countries'.

You have fucking horrible taste in sport cunt. V8 or bust.

Holla Forums isn't an Holla Forums board, it's a reddit/cuckchan colony. Besides, they already cheated once.

That, and they also blatantly cheated in the first 8cc by giving doctored presets. How the fuck did that cancuck not notice that is beyond me.

ball-pwe though

That's some funny shit

What about rocket league? I've only pirated it and played the season mode but it's seems like a pretty fun party game. I've always liked "cuhrayzee" soccer like Fifa Street and the like instead of actual soccer vidya.

Is this a new meme? you did the same thread with vampires, but instead of posting vampires or football you post weeb pedoshit to bait people.

I like anime and weeb shit but you're clearly trying to stir shit.

Did you read the whole thread though, mate?

I laughed back then when Rocket League was all the rage and I keep laughing now because it's nothing but a more elaborate Hobosoccer and me and my mates had been playing that game on school comptuers for years.

I thought it was kinda boring.

Where did all these fuckin normal fags come from?

Calcio fiorentini mode for Warband when?

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

I forgot that Holla Forums is a place where the only three allowed threads are template threads with greentext, filename threads and waifu threads. Sportsball have been ingrained in vidya ever since their inception. If liking the genre makes you a normalfag because normalfags love FEEFAH, then guess what, you wouldn't be allowed to talk about shooters because of Overwatch, RPGs because of Persona 5, sandbox games because of Watch_Dogs 2, /gsg/s because of HoI4 and so on and so forth, all played, enjoyed and shilled by normalfags.

If it ever comes down to an actual vidya, it should have button combinations just for swearing, which is an integral part of an average Calcio Florentino match. Or maybe they could do something like that Kenka Bancho stare-off contest.

Funny because none of those games you listed have a thread. Sucks for you, kiddo.

Football is a peasants' word.

anyone remembers the Vectrex?

Same here. IMHO Gridiron Football is essentially too pozzed a sport:

The NFL has, as you put it, 1001 interruptions and features zero parity whatsoever (even worse than bakkaball)

Arena Football is pretty much dead.

CFL is dying unless you live in AB or Sas for most part

LFL is dykes dyking it out on the field for the benefit of no one since the league can't market the game worth shit. You'd think it'd be easy as fuck but somehow, someway, they find a way to fuck it up.

You combine that with how much dindu nuffin permeates the sport, how many of the players are mediocre at best, how many commercials there are and the corrupt backroom politics (Oakland, STL, Cincinnati, etc) and, last, but not least, the CTE issue, and I think gridiron football itself might die or lose a ton of sway to bakkaball.

Oh murricans, you so crazy

On the contrary, it was used by army men in their team's names.

Well well well

I only had two pong machines from that era and even then it was considered fancy in my area. I never really liked them too much though.

tfw no game about Ultras being Ultras

qt soccer players are for hugs and headpats only!
impregnation comes after marriage

this feels unauthentic, i whipped up a new one

Any soccer game about lolis vs shotas?

Again, Inazuma Eleven. Pardon the tumblr pictures but I couldn't be bothered to go through the sprites and crop them. They're cheeky nip and brit bastards, too. You can also play as aras, baras, actual brits, europeans, aliens, kings, kangz n shiet, mythical creatures, teddy bears, androids, robots, goths, punks, Jojos, rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Sadly, no such games exists that I'm aware of, since it would need real teams or places to be enjoyable and because it wouldn't get past the censors.

Can you play as a whole team of Hedy Lamarr?

Hooligans: Storm Over Europe

I'm playing tsubasa dream team for mobile. It's good just like old tsubasa rpgs with extra gacha cancer included.

that looks awesome.

vidya gaem with thicc waifus when?

As far as the DS/3DS titles go, I think there is a bunch of shady, moustachio'd men you could pretend they're Hedy Lamarr. While it's possible to make an entire team of the same doppelgangers, sadly it's just for a few story-based characters. In the Strikers series you can use cheats to create custom teams that are 16 or less of the same person, but there's no Hedy Lamarr model.

Never heard of it, thanks a lot!

Gacha-shit is the terminal state of modern sportsball games. FEEFAH is making so much money off of the dumbest of their own customers and every other software house is following suit to avoid getting left behind. Gachashit in general is terrible, the only game that did it right IMO is the Stardust Shooters JOJO mobile game, since all pins are overpowered anyway and you can use those possessed by other whales.

There hasn't been a good football game (as in a 'simulation', not an RPG or whatever this Japanese stuff posted ITT is) since Pro Evolution 6.

Prove me wrong.

Well I'll be damned. I was hoping for something set up like a sports game but with Ultras and such, this'll do though.

BUENOS
U
E
N
O
S

DIAS
I
A
S

That's debatable, since various, solitary aspects of the sport have been made quite realistic (like a Become a Legend feature from later PES) but sadly you're right in that no game has tried to get down to the gritty details.

ayy papi post more

That shit looks cute

Da fuck?

Thick thighs are a must for good looking soccer women.
Saving this thread from the necro realm.

Was she raped?