KOTH Online

RIP Dale and Boomhauer. WTF were they thinking with this patch?

How about a download link, 'ol chaps?
Post a MEGA.

I remember when Pocket Sand had no cooldown and when it used actual ammunition.

Isn't changing the pocket sand cool down every update a meta buff, come to think of it?

Let's talk about Overwatch instead

This is why I play Cotton, the devs haven't touched him in forever.

I bet you liked playing Kingdoms of Amalur by yourself too.

Why don't you kill yourself instead?

Get off the computer and go outside, grandpa

Which class has the best cuckservative stat? And which has the best redneck stereotype skill?

There was multiplayer for KoA?

Bobby was one of the worst characters before the "Below the Beltline" update, but now so many newfags play him and don't even know how to time his "THAT'S MY PURSE!" active. Like if you want to play a class that requires no thought just roll a Billdozer.

I heard they buffed John Redcorn builds because muh diversity or some shit, don't tell me this is the case

That fucking cornnigger has become a certified terror, but what do you expect from a game that's completely abandoned its non-SJW playerbase? We're even seeing marked increases in the number of unironic Peggy mains and that's with the nerfs.

i remember when Dale was best known for his pocket sand spam. had like a, what, 1 second cooldown? then they turned it to 10, with added +2 slow effect. then they turned it back down to +1 and made the cooldown 30. eventually, it came down to 30 second, no slowdown but %20 enemy inaccuracy (which is buttfucking useless). 60 seconds? come the fuck on. now its just a novelty item at this point. inaccuracy only lats like 8 seconds and doesn't even effect the target that much. ON TOP OF THAT, REMOVING THE DEBUFF IS AS EASY AS TOPPLING A FUCKING PRE-PATCH REDCORN. its bullshit. hank is such a fucking counter to dale he's borderline unplayable in today's meta. why is dale still even in the game? he's useless. buff him or remove him, hes taking up too much space.

lets not forget invincibility. remember when newfags kept complaining they couldn't counter pocket sand? heres the thing, unlike most specials in KOTHO, pocket sand is the ONLY ONE WITHOUT INVINCIBILITY. this alone balanced it out perfectly, because all you had to do to punish it was sweep kick or put down propane AOEs. you get punished by the bug-spray-punch stunlock? tough shit. learn to play.

so how do you buff dale? he's a glass cannon, most famous for his stunlock combos and speed. but in today's meta, theres practically no stunlock because newfags couldn't learn how to hold S away to escape combos, and health is all the rage. doesn't matter how much speed you have, dale gets FUCKED by any slightly tankier character like bill or hank (especially hank, HOLY SHIT). give him slightly more health and increase his damage output. that's the only way dale can be useful. or, have peggies be able to buff him more, as that's one of the only ways to actually play with him these days (good luck trying to find a peg looking to pocket-buff you though. they're always ERPing or some gay shit and none of them think dale is viable)

At least they buffed Cotton so it makes it basically 50/50

You can't really, there are people who say his smoking abillity makes him overpowered but that was only when Pocket Sand was any good, let alone Conspiracy Theory, sure Smoking is a great buff but I agree he doesn't have the tools to make advantage of it

Beavis and Butthead DLC when

Its a shame they nerfed it just to make Peggy Tackling have a purpose. I missed roasting fags.

Donj't start, we don't need any official acknowledgment of B&BH. All you'll accomplish is bringing in the Dariafags to main Peggy.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Peggy is a character unhealthy to the meta and needs to be cut?

You can't tell me what to do

The grief potential for a good Quinn to harass is amazing.

epic

King of the hill is being streamed 24/7 on YT so I think people were watching it recently or something.

I already reported it to Fox. Anyone that wants to see it has already seen it and there are torrents of the entire thing out there. Fuck the normalfags, I don't want a KotH reboot starring a PC friendly Hank.

No, there are two stories going on about this game. One is that during development it was made as a MMO but they had to make it singleplayer near the end and the other was that they were making the game to kickstart their KoA MMO.

The least you could do is have the class to play Topsy.

Thats the kind of autism that gets you shunned and killed

No Netflicks is the go to for normalfags Which i assume has KoH. Most likely you just shut down a bunch of 3rd worlders.

did that rat's corpse fuse with the metal casing?

They removed KotH from Netflix years ago.

Ah glad i never fell for the streaming jew™ then.

Netflix is rapidly pumping out SJW garbage and they are funded by soros, noone should have netflix.