Deus Ex

Yeah… this game didn't age well.

The gunplay was the most atrocious gunplay I've ever experienced in an FPS game. Remember Ethnic Cleansing? Yeah, even that game has better gunplay than dudesex.

we already have a Deus Ex thread

Desu Sex had shit game play and a Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones Tier meme story line. I honestly don't know why people still defend it outside of the memes. And Desu Sex fags don't have a single fact to back up their trash opinions. In fact Desu Sex is essentially a Goon game at this point.

If you invested points in swimming you could've avoided all of that by swimming around.

It's pretty blatantly Kaczynskiite.

Download GMDX, it fixes that kind of shit to some degree.

user Noam Chomsky and Jones both tell Partial Truths to win over the confidence of their audience. Desu Sex is 100% Disinformation but it's attractive because it seems very plausible. Its analogous to this shit tier inforgraphic that confuses more then informs. Its a pro-Zionist Kike game to mislead the player into becoming an Occupy Wall Street Goon.

But that story is not relevant honestly, its the fact that the Gameplay is trash that really bugs me about Desu Sex. Its the kind of Meme game that casuals like to say they love because its a form of virtue signaling to project their lust for transhumanism. Its like the wachowski brothers of video games and cut off its penis and started wearing drag along time ago. Its the RazorFist or Styxhexenhammer666 of video games. The kind of game that would vote for Trump but only because of his Pro-Isreal and Pro-Transexual policies.

forgot to link the shit tier infograph

This entire thread.

Just because you are retarded doesn't mean that everything else is by association

Looks like Holla Forums got bored with the bot not doing anything during the captcha so they decided to false flag instead, nobody talks this way, not even Holla Forums

Fuck, mixed that first part up, meant to reply to

fine I reposed my opinion there.

do you have a single fact to back that up or are you just retarded?

oh you are retarded and projecting and lack reading comprehension. Do you think Nome Chomsky never tells half trues? Video very much related.

The way you talk, which is evidence enough
Not what I said

I've played through the game 5 times and that has never happened. Bait harder.

nigger, you don't understand how disinformation works and lack reading comprehension. When did I say Nome Chomsky and Alex Jones never tell any truths?

do you know for example that the info graph I posted have real organization.

Its still disinformation. Trash tier meme game.

There's already a Deus Ex thread and OP is a low effort faggot.

yes but I am having a serious discussion with this /endchan/ tier retard who thinks meme posting is an argument.

You're clearly trying to derail the thread into following whatever script you have prepared. The fascination people have with the conspiracy aspects of the game were never about the message, since even people that disagree with literally every single thing presented can still enjoy those aspects, it was about how much effort was put into it and how detailed it is. So yes, you are a shill.

Then you should stop choosing the same skills every time. It's a known issue where enemies instantly know where you are when you enter combat. For example play vanilla Deus Ex, and set a turret to attack enemies. A good example is liberty island where if the turret attacks the mech the mech instantly knows where you are, and will try to find you.

no nigger I have an opinion that does not jive with your hive mind. I love conspiracy user. /x/ can be fun. But the game (which is mechanically a mess) is shit tier disinformation that promotes Left wing propaganda. What don't you understand about that fact?

Indeed, Holla Forums is not a single person, but you are still not from around here or whatever board you are claiming to be from.

I've been on Holla Forums ever sense the exodus but you keep trying to promote your Goon game all you like kiddo.

lol no if someone shot you with a fucking arrow you would fucking notice from which direction it came from you fucking retard
His buddy was just shot with an arrow you retard of course there's gonna be an alarm pulled
they knew from which direction the shot came and there were only some barrels over there behind which you we're hiding
A 10 YEAR OLD AI FROM A FUCKING VIDEO GAME IS LESS RETARDED THAN YOU

It's closer to 20

Regarding turrets, would it not make sense for enemies to know where you are since they know where the turret controls are? This actually happens in Mankind Divided, which i'm playing right now. But what the op said is basically impossible since enemies run around in a panic after being tranq'd.

One game this did happen to me in was Thief, and is the reason why i dropped the game, so i'd definitely notice.

This is the second thread you ve made right?

Are you happy with the attention?

Maybe they have nanomachines

I wasn't anywhere near the turret controls at the time, and the bot still instantly knew where I was. Again it's a known issue. Also enemies when tranqued do not run around because of the tranq dart, but because after it depletes enough of their health.

It would be nice if young people were capable of playing a videogame without getting massively salty every time something happens in game that isn't just the game jerking the player off.

jesus christ you are such a fucking kid

I don't mind difficulty but this was just bullshit AI.

Are you retarded?

If you have time to greatly change your location between firing the dart and it hitting and the AI still figuring out where you are then you have a reason to complain.

OP hasn't passed the Turing test.

Newfags should lurk at least until they have saved enough of relevant reaction pics, lolrandumb Karen poster.

De-cuck sex is a fucking shit game but holy shit everyone involved with any discussion here is awful, myself included.
Let this thread sink.

I gotchu fam