BREAKING NEWS: PLATINUM TWEETING PICTURES TEASING BAYONETTA ON SWITCH

BREAKING NEWS: PLATINUM TWEETING PICTURES TEASING BAYONETTA ON SWITCH

Literally every platform that matters getting what they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iEvIn
archive.fo/QlO4a
please
usgamer.net/articles/yakuza-1-2-3-and-4-receive-limited-reprints-in-north-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll be Bayonetta skin for Link for that Zelda game

The only person who wants to see a waifish blonde elven fucboi in a leotard is Mark.

and Holla Forums, but they are on the downlow.

Nobody cares. Bayo2 PC never ever.

Mayo 1>Mayo 2
Mostly because of the stupid idea to have equippable items on an action game. That totally worked for Korra too.

Fuck you, I fucking loved Mayonnaise 2 :^)

I didn't say it was bad, I just said it was inferior.

Korra was a shit game because the fucking polar bear dog. I got to the third section and just said fuck it. It wasn't fun.

Stop living under the rock user.

I actually have it already, but I've only used Cemu for Xenoblade X. Which honestly, not impressed. Deeply saddens me as a Xenosperg.

Korra was a shit game because no one involved gave a damn. Otherwise the game wouldn't have had three enemies and one boss, four half baked styles that barely make up for one moveset.
Transformers was of the same quality but they actually gave a damn and went all out and as a result it compares to other platinum games.

Its almost like making a game based on a bastardised Tumblr pandering LGBTBBQATZGVSDG+ fanwank is a soul destroying experience when you are used to joyful experiences like bayonetta that only trigger the seal lions

I remember posts here about XBX retranslation project but never managed to google anything up except for basic uncensor patch.
Will we ever get uncucked XBX in english?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANARCHY REIGNS PC, SEGA

Looks like they're porting both games, which makes sense.
I think I'd rather see something new than Bayo 3 though. After Heaven and Hell, is there anywhere left to go with this series?

I would love to see it, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it. Especially after they said they're first looking to bring more popular games over, which is understandable.

What happened to the Avatar series is what is happening to the world in microcosm. All traditional knowledge and spirituality is removed and replaced with pithy social justice nonsense that doesn't cohere into anything meaningful. In the end, in the ultimate sign of the times, they had to cover their lack of thematic or archetypal resonance with homosexuality.

Dante VS Bayonetta

Right down to the 'but the world refused to change' ending with an analogue for lgbt suicide pacts

Really surprised how much of a fuck you that was, last ten seconds of the show and they shove in some degenerate handholding out of nowhere.

Actually, there's a pretty good chance Bayonetta might end up in SMT. Both are owned by Sega, both are gonna be on the Switch. She would be Femme class, most likely.

And the immigration for no adequately explained reason that immediately destroyed the planet and civilization.

Also, in what was totally accident but hilarious, said immigration turns the inner cities into literal jungles.

no Patrick, mayonnaise is not a video game

No it's the shittiest condiment ever

GODDAMNIT NO I ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR GODAWFUL CONSOLE FOR BAYO2 DON'T MAKE ME BUY ANOTHER FOR 3

I'm sorry for you user. I'm so sorry.

Anarchy Reigns and Yakuza (at the very least up to the end of the PS3 titles) would be golden.

Cool, but when are we getting those Berserk and Kill La Kill games?

When will we get that Trigun game?

this.

You want that viewtiful joe virtual console, don't you goy?

what? no. I just want dont want to buy a switch for a 3rd party game. Nintendo has a history of fucking over 3rd parties too so everyone should just stay away from them

Your concern trolling doesn't work.

Does that diminish your enjoyment of the game? And Nintendo can't be treating Platinum too badly, if they're coming to work with them again for the fifth time now.

wtf are you talking about?

no and Nintendo probably have learned to treat their third parties like humans beings rather then dogs. I just dont want to have to buy a switch for it. Already gotta deal with that smt game being on the switch but who knows, maybe that game is just a bait and switch like tokyo mirage sessions

Exclusives are literally the only reason to buy consoles. Whatever your reason might be, dissing on Nintendo for having exclusives seems backwards. Also that standard doesn't seem to be applied evenly.

and so did every console from 360 and up, even the wii-fucking-u and PC got this game.

Virtually nobody is going to re-translate something that's already in english, the only exceptions to this are NES games with all the cutscenes surgically removed, and one of the neptune games.

It seems this shit happens pretty regularly these days, an example that's verifiable would be that faggot Razor fist, who whined about the PS4 he bought having no games and then when the new Red Dead was announced as a console exclusive he bitched and moaned about it not being a PC game.

It's cause exclusives are awful and a shit practice.

Call me when they get CFW working.

A shout out to all the good goys who buy two copies of everything to support Nintendo, because I sure as hell won't.

Wow more re-releases of games I already played on older consoles. Sure is worth buying a brand new $300 machine for.

Oh yeah, exclusives are great, especially when all consoles nowadays pretty much use the same standardised fucking inputs.

t.WiiU owner

>teaser for DMC x Bayo at the end

Well there's your problem.

Too bad I can't rewind time, thus proving exclusives are a shitty deal considering we live in the current year + 2
Exclusivesfags only remind me of how much I want Border Break.

This particular era's exclusives being shit does not change the fact that "games you can only get here" is the ONLY reason to buy a console. If it's multiplat, you should be playing on PC.

It's not the current year anymore. It's the Modern Day. Trump just began our new era yesterday.

I got some news for you m8…

Not influential now but the very second it gets Mario Odyssey (even the second it gets Spla2n) it'll sell gangbusters, hell it's already sold enough that Nintendo's had to ramp up production.

I didn't realise you were nintenyears old, sorry

If they're just porting Bayo 1 and 2 to the Switch I could care less, they may as well so there are more worthwhile games for the few people who own one. If they're announcing a Switch-exclusive Bayo 3 I'll be pretty upset. Meanwhile there will never be a re-release of W101 that runs above 40fps, so I guess I'll just go fuck myself.

So Nintendo has already lost their energy and is just resorting to ports
Quicker than I thought

It's getting to a point where it's going to be a "pick your poison" deal, because they're all shit.

nah. You can still pirate everything, and even the most unoptimized garbage on pc still runs better than consoles.

I mentioned this to the only person I know who has a Switch
he hasn't played any Bayo so I've done my dead for the day

You kill someone every day?

gotta love decade old ports lol

Console kiddie can't appreciate excellent PC exclusives like Gone Home, Genital Jousting, and Her Story.

Fun fact, if Bayonetta came to switch then it would be the first stylish action game on a handheld.

Nah, I'd rather not fall for kike practises, consoles are nothing but PClite and have been that way since 7th Gen.
The only one worth giving a fuck is the Switch because its portable and even then its hardware is so weak and based on Tegra and its inputs so generic that its exclusives are barely justifiable.
That and no games
Theres literally no reason to fall for kike practises except for childish brand loyalty.

Trump was the better of the two candidates and certainly better than the neocon kikes before him, but that doesn't mean hes going to deliver, not like people are hyping it up to.
Always nice to see libs get anally ravaged and show their true colors though

Nigger off yourself
Seriously, kill yourself

Be sure to buy all those "remastered" 7th Gen ports and poorly optimized multiplats along with your 3 casualfest exclusives

lel

All I want something with the Lumen Sages.

I completely forgot that they started out with ports.
Why are people buying this system again

My fucking man, balder and father rodin were awesome, and I'd love to see them at least be playable characters in singleplayer this time.

Oh god what is nuTreehouse going to do with Bayon3tta now that japs are going to give them carte blanche influence?

Angels and Demons still exists, no? The Lack of Eyes of the World left everything in Chaos, right? It could be a game about Bayo and Co. finding someone to restart the Lumen Sages or the angels trying to force someone into become one so they can have influence on humans again. Frankly, I like the aesthetics of the lumen more.

What if Ren is Japanese, works at Platinum, and is baiting his time…

Nothing? Bayo 2 seemed fine, and NoJ said to make it lewder, I doubt treehouse will have any influence.

sounds pretty good. I even wouldn't mind a prequel, playing as Rosa and Balder.

Implying Microsoft won't hire ninja theory to make Scalebound

A prequel sounds great too. It would be nice to have the antagonist be the Lumen and Umbral Elders trying to punish/execute them but I am pretty sure they just quietly accepted their fates. Maybe, it could be about a Trial so Baby Bayo won't be executed?

user stop i'm trying to not be gay.

I'm Nintendrone as fuck but I'm more than aware Switch has little to no line-up at the moment. On the flipside you're delusional if you think Switch doesn't matter or won't matter with the way it's selling and what it's got lined up, and that it'll have system-sellers like Pokemon or Monster Hunter in its lifetime.

Its going to be another port.

You're a fucking retard, maybe you should stop listening to the rethoric of brand loyal retards who barely use the platform

From that image it's pretty obviously just a port of the WiiU versions of Bayo 1 and 2.

So they can play on to go?

Same goes for 3DS, 3DS gets the mechanically better version of Hyrule Warriors while Wii U gets the prettier version, 3DS now has Yoshi's Wooly World. If you can pick up a Wii U on the cheap though you can immediately CFW it and get everything free, would be worth it if you can score a Wii U for $100-$150.

I hope Bayonetta 3 comes to Switch exclusively then, mainly just for the salt it generates.

Treehouse aren't translating it, are you retarded?

It's coming along pretty nicely, I mean it just released.

For some reason I think this port will be censored I don't know why but I feel Nintendo is due to make everyone really mad at them for something they could have easily avoided.

It released four months ago and still has no games.

Switch actually has a pretty impressive launch-year lined up, all things considered. Major multiplayer game, a big Mario game and the first proper collectathon for it since Sunshine.

Nintendo was flat-out telling Platinum to make Bayo 2 lewder, I don't think it'll be a worry. Especially not when we already had Bayo 2 uncensored on Wii U and what's happening now is likely just a port-job.

Bayo 1 and 2 were censor free, I see no reason why 3 would be.

t. shill

That was Nintendo of a different time now they're so keen on censoring shit they have censors working over devs in japan.

Why does every post need captcha now?

It was only a few years ago, and a time when they let the butchering of xenoblade fly. I still don't think it'll happen. Especially because you'd have to change so much. Also captcha is on because we got spammed a while ago and mark hasn't turned it off yet.

face it, CemU is jewish as fuck. literally every other emulator has no problem with opening their source code but CemU has to fucking jew people via patreon.
back off, kike

The only real issue is whether Nintendo can keep it up for next year, I don't really know if they can, I can think of 6 exclusives that will come out next year.

Because we were being raided.

I don't recall reading that Nintendo had censors working over all their devs, but Plat aren't Nintendo devs, I only recall reading that Tetsuya Takahashi was a cuck and that he was okay with his games being "localized" you want to end "localization" uproot the cucks telling Nintendo that sexy girls are culturally inappropriate in the US. and last I checked Pyra was still wearing hotpants.

OH FUCKING YAAASSSS

Been waiting forever for Bayonetta on Switch. Glad it's happening.

shit, meant deed

story wise I'd want a proper DMC/Bayo crossover.
Eva is mentioned in Bayonetta in the Bracelet of time and Sparda is hinted at (legendary dark knight) in the same accessory

I'm not sure how the timelines would match up
Eva would be hundreds of years old and have known Sparda for that long
I'm sure they'd be inconsistencies
but who would care.

ebin

I've got my own doubts; apparently Nintendo is staggering out exclusives the way they are because they didn't want to blow their load and release everything at once, if I'm remembering right. As far as first-parties go I imagine they won't be having much to show for next year, or at least early on into next year.

I'm surprised Bayonetta tries any explicit DMC references like that with Kamiya wanking on about how much more powerful things in Bayonetta are than what Dante fights in DMC, or inconsistencies such as Mundus not being the ruler of demonkind in Bayonetta.

In before blocked.

Am I being rused? You guys can't be serious.

Kill yourself, you insufferable retard.

captcha under protest

That reversal is ancient, OP. Go chase some bugs.

Source?

archive.is/iEvIn
You can find other interviews around the time that talk about it, but this is the first one I found.

Maybe a Bayo 3 or that DMC x Bayo Kamiya may or may not have been joking about down the line. Didn't buy a Wii U, aren't interested in CEMU or don't have the PC for it, now's your chance to nab Bayo 2. It's not hard to grasp if you're not console warring

I'm surprised they let them reference DMC at all, considering W101 wasn't allowed to explicitly reference Viewtiful Joe.

Maybe it's after his defeat.

if this really is bayo 3 i just hope it isn't an exclusive, but knowing nintendo and the kikes they are, it's gonna be an exclusive

Playing devil's advocate, you can hate homos and still like cute boys.
My favorite justifications are "traps aren't gay" and "i'm not a degenerate polygamist like those other faggots, i just want to have a loving relationship with a cute femboy".

It's probably going to be an exclusive, if you have a problem with that take it up with Sega.

Bayonetta probably gets away with it since Ebony & Ivory/Luce & Ombra with the human pistols weren't explicitly referred to as such and had just enough differences that they couldn't actually be pegged down as such even though it's blatantly obvious they're supposed to be those four guns, and they don't refer to Sparda by name (plus Eva's actual occupation is different and the chronology of Bayonetta would imply Eva and Sparda were together for centuries or even millennia). Phantasmaraneae is where I wonder how they got away with it since that one's design is literally DMC1's Phantom with skull armor in some places.
Eh, maybe. Just by the nature of Bayo not being allowed to explicitly mention DMC and the other way around, it's impossible to tell.

Bayo 3 won't be exclusive
Sega still owns the franchise, Nintendo just has the publishing rights for the second game.

Sega may have no interest in publishing another Bayonetta sequel though, Nintendo may, I don't know, I get the feeling when Plat said they were working with Nintendo again that the probably Bayonetta 1/2 ports is the extent of their relationship.

Do we even know how the proper rights work for the series, I remember reading that Platinum were happy working on Bayonetta because they would own the IP, does Sega own the IP or do they just hold exclusive publishing rights?

No, I prefer that games are PC exclusive than simultaneous multiplats.
Multiplats are a bigger cancer. I'm find with ports but I rather not play a slightly better version of a shit game.
Complaining that a company funding a game getting exclusivity is pretty commie tier.

I ultimately agree. Devs transforming console games to PC sensibilities is as bad as devs transforming PC games to console sensibilities. Segregation would be far better and would ultimately create more value for customers. The down side is you can't just pick one or two platforms to own, as you'll have reasons to play on all of them. This isn't a bad thing in its entirety, but the alternative we're stuck with now has ultimately hurt the quality of games and has provided worse products for consumers.

Alright, here's the timeline of NoA/Treehouse's bullshit:
>Only games to receive censorship are Tomodatchi Life (Gay marriage), Bravely Default (A couple outfits), and FE: Awakening (The bikini image); W101, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash 4 didn't receive any alteration
>Fatal Frame 5 is revealed to be censored upon Western release 3 months later
>XCX is revealed to be censored 1 week later
>TMS, BD: SL, and FE: Fates go on to be extremely altered and censored
>Devil's Third remained unaltered, but was almost cancelled for U.S. release, and considered DOA without even given a chance or any publicity
>Zelda: BotW goes on to also receives fine NoA "improvements" (Like the series has been receiving since, most notably, Twilight Princess, which they could have retranslated with the remaster)
And, here's the bonus.
Turns out stress activates a gene called ATF3 that results in corrupting the immune system and vastly accelerating the growth of cancer:
archive.fo/QlO4a
please use archive.is/health/article-2400784/Stress-DOES-impact-cancer-Anxiety-switches-gene-speeds-spread-disease.html

So how good was Bayo 2 compared to the original anyways? First game was tight as fuck with very little flaws (Kilgore bug, entry difficulties too easy, major bosses too gimmicky) but outside that it was a goddamn thrill

Bayonetta 3 will have both short haired and long haired Bayo as different characters. Screencap this shit.

Did they finally add the option for english subs with jap dub?

nintendo is dead.

yes.

Told you so.

Also why in the everliving fuck do we need to answer captjews now?

I played at launch and wondered why the fuck they didn't do it.

I found Bayonetta 2 to be a vast improvement over the first game. For some reason, I always found something off about the first games that prevented me from really enjoying it. The second game seemed to fix that problem as I was thrilled with what I saw within the opening, and I came to really love the game. The one drawback is that the game showed that developers have absolutely NO excuse for making a bad game, and/or having it look shitty (So, the usual doom and gloom, except justified this time).

Bot raiding spammed and crashed Holla Forums a few times yesterday. They don't know if the culprit is the usual suspects (Holla Forums) or a forgotten foe (Holla Forums and 32chan).

Are you fags fresh from cuckchan or something?

Care to elaborate? I preferred 2 myself after just playing them once apiece, after playing each of them many times I have no idea how anyone could prefer it to the original.

Heres your shitty train of though in an example:

gamepads are perfectly adequate for fighting games, there's a reason why there's a good mix of arcade sticks and game pads in the top tiers of players. Your example is shit and you have no experience with fighting games, do you? Stick to lurking for now, low IQ.

nah, doesn't come with base hardware, different devs, europe for europeans, africa for africans.
more general purpose really

did you get lost on the way to r/pcmasterrace or something?

It's just a fucking emulator, Christ.

Open sores has a legitimate basis where emulators are concerned because of their nature as passion projects; you open the doors for many an autist to come and add their contributions, and often those kinds of piecemeal updates that get added to the master tree can produce leaps and bounds not possible under a closed source unless the closed-source developers are quite gifted and working on it 24/7. As far as CEMU goes it really should be a piece of piss to do considering the progress made on the Gamecube and Wii (and the Wii U itself being two or three Wiis strapped together internally), but being closed source suggests there's something going on behind the scenes. Some theories I've seen suggest illegally-obtained Wii U documentation that prevents them from opening the source for threat of legal action. But the more likely one is CEMU's devs are just jews and they're more than happy to trickle updates under a paywall.

That could explain why I had an easier time dodging on average.
Oh, yes, the sponginess was getting on my nerves (Especially when doing the side-trials).
Guess that explains why the bow and arrow became my default (With the default combo) when it become too much work to track down an enemy across the battlefield.
Was bothered by that too, until you travel back in time. But, even then, it's just the same exact enemies from the first game.
Played both on the Wii U, and I only experienced performance problems in the first game. Sort of marveled at how fast the second game actually loaded up since the first game seemed to take forever.
Again, that's why the bow became my default in some instances.
The first factor to come to mind is that Bayo 2's graphical aesthetics are much more appealing and colorful than the first game's. The second factor is that the plot doesn't feel like it's trying to be Shakespeare as much and is acting on simpler objectives (But, then again, it does feel like Bayo 2 is the second act to a play instead of being a new installment). Third, it's because I've only played both of them once. I wish I could play them more, but I have other games I would like to get through as well.

Did you get lost on your way to NeoFag?
Do you have dementia?

this is a really boring discussion and you're not saying anything interesting. stop trying to homogenize gaming any time.

Well, I suppose that's being honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking any issue with anyone saying Bayonetta 2 is good, but holding it above the original just rubs me the wrong way. I understand there are a lot of games out there vying for your attention but I would encourage you to go back and spend some more time with these two, you're not going to fully appreciate any game of this type after just playing it once.

Did you miss the second printing that just happened very recently, user?

usgamer.net/articles/yakuza-1-2-3-and-4-receive-limited-reprints-in-north-america

Do I just endure memes then?

No wonder you're bored with that low IQ
Care to throw more completely unrelated Nationalist metaphorical quips so I can laught some more?

At least you get a tit slider and no censorship without having to learn moonrunes, or having to import a Japanese WiiU along with the game considering the fucking thing is region locked.

The only remotely interesting thing about this is MGR with possible joycon zandatsu. Everything else is either on the Pii U/Cemu or PC, so having it on a $400 console is only good for people like Markalthough I bet even Mark isn't a good enough goy to fall for this shit.

This is the same person that got outjewed by Goyimstop and had to pay for Overwatch
handheld Bayo sounds nice though, if it doesn't run like total shit

I'm going off of the assumption that he already owns it, although knowing him, he's probably never played Bayo outside of 2. Handheld Bayo might be interesting, but something tells me either framerate or graphics are going to dip.

in this absolute mess of a post there is nothing remotely substantiative being said except the cries of a console warrior.

Switch handles Wii U games at equal or better framerates going by BOTW and the fierce amount of ports, if it didn't dick up on Wii U then it won't dick up on Switch.

なぜあなたはしたいですか?

Oh yes indeed, he even plays with it in public

Saying I'm wrong with no reasoning isn't an argument, try again halfnigger.

Bayo 2 dicked up on the WiiU

Of course he can't read moonrunes, otnerwise he wouldn't ask if his inevitable fate would be 8-4 memeshit

There's still the chance that Platinum could fuck up the optimization, which would mean either lower frames or downgrading to compensate.

I meant if Mark already owns Bayo. I know The Dark Kike bought a Switch.

I think he owns both a WiiU and Steam copy if my memory isn't failing me
I'm sure he owns a Steam copy

There was never gay marriage. It was a bug where the game recognized some miis as female even though they were male. They fixed the bug.

Not sure if I'd even want a bayonetta 3.
Bayo 2 compared to 1 when you try and dig into it there's a lot worse about it.
It seemed to have more shitty slow walking segments, missed offset abilities for no reason more limiting what you can do, designed more and more enemies to require witch time where you're not pushed on the last difficulty to play without it, don't lose magic when you get in so you can spam wicked weave mode more and god damn when this game chugged on consoles it fucking chugged.
But everyone sucked it off so much nothing from it will be fixed or improved on so it'll either have all the flaws of 2 or in a worse case be even more mechanically lame.

I never played Wonderful 101, but that looks a thousand times more interesting to me than Bayo.
Anyone who played it, is it completely dependent on the U controller or would it work on the Switch too?

There are a few missions that involve dual-screen gimmicks (maybe eight in the whole game, out of hundreds) and as far as I'm aware the Switch tablet doesn't work in the same way, so I don't know if it would make the translation unscathed. You can still play W101 with the U Pro controller anyway by making the second screen an inset on the main screen, so hypothetically they could just do it that way and it would be fine. Or remove those missions altogether, I doubt many people would shed a tear over most of them.

It would probably be shit, but I haven't wanted something so much in a very long time

What about Madworld 2? That game already had a motion control scheme, and the original left a lot of room for improvement.

Every exclusive is sucked off incenssantly despite their actual quality.

Still waiting for the talentless fucking hacks working under DICE to give us BF 1943 for PC.

Speaking of which, how is Devil's Third? I kept hearing how it was a "bad game", but I haven't heard anyone actually give an explanation as to the game's quality.

I said Madworld 2. Anarchy Reigns is a different series.

From what I gather it was just too little too late. It could have had it's niche as an early 360 game, but in a post Platinum world it seems kind of lame.

It's the best selling console since the ps2.

Yeah but for the first time it is actually good since it isn't controller required.

The ps4 was out for over a year before getting a single game. The Switch already had more than 1.

Holla Forums is filled with faggots, this is a fact.

Arms? That's the only one that isn't a port, right? Still blows the PS4 out of the water, but then that's kind of like beating a cripple in a running race.

Finished it a few days ago too, too bad it sucked compared to the first one

How does it run?

They should know better than to let gaijin fuck with their games. What the fuck are they even going to "help with" that they have to go to Japan?
These cancerous faggots realize they can only do so much with localization and thus try to go to the source? Jesus.

The WiiU is shit (and so is the Switch) but this user is right. Emulator should be open source or enjoy getting spied on and used as a mining machine.