Who is raiding us? And what is the reason this time?

Who is raiding us? And what is the reason this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Iqra3YxAWxYJ:https://freech.net/intb/res/176176.html &cd=3&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=ar
archive.is/cpQCa
archive.is/w6vLh
archive.is/Vor5A
s1.postimg.org/ibz7495pb/v_side-by-side.png
s1.postimg.org/opoa7ial9/v_side-by-side.png
archive.is/2v64b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It took me about 5 minutes to post this thread too

maybe its time for a /v2/ that isnt owned by a kike

I've never seen spam like this before. What the fuck?

Whoever it is, their syntax is abysmal.

We had it a while back. It's a bot spewing out nonesense posts.

Some guys on Holla Forums found out.
It's not Bui, like Mark thought

No, that was somebody else.
This bot is different.

Who is it, then?

It's the goons / intl clique. Who the fuck else would use the word "rulecuck"?
In fact, why haven't we doxxed these fucks yet? I'm pretty sure it's always the same clique of faggots.
etc. The modus operandi, wordings, slangs were always the fucking same.

The Russian hackers who wrecked ukraine with ransomware?!

Some guy from 32chan trying to force people to his site, I think.

you haven't been here for long

nice meme

name: Nathaniel

that doesnt even make sense tbh.

of course it is not Bui, mark is retarded and there are 0 proof who it is

what?

GOTTA BLAME THEM RUSSKIES, BOI.

Wow. What a faggot.

I usually see new threads posted, not bots spamming already made threads.

its nanotech

owner of 32chan

Did Mark turn off the captcha before fucking going to bed without knowing if the attacks were still going on or not?

Also nobody knows who the hell's actually doing what, Holla Forums claims a 32chan is responsible, the usual mouthbreathers immediately pinned the blame on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, Mark claimed Bui.

I do wonder the reasoning behind "I'll spam a bunch of nonsensical shit that don't make sense. That will sure bring people over to my cheap knockoff site I don't even mention in the spam".

What a retard.

Good luck with that. This is Holla Forums. Anyone still here isn't going to let a day of down time bother them that much.
Wow he sure bamboozled me.

Holy shit

It pretty much came back right as the captcha was turned off.

Oh. Wow what a tremendous faggot.
Although he might be the key to uncovering the rest of the clique. We should keep looking.

well Holla Forums is 32chan

or

thats where theyre located now

yeah hes fucking retarded

Let me test if I can post already.

There's no way it's Bui, if it were him we'd know for sure.

freech goons
why else

btw if you want to bunker up for a while meguca is a good one.

Nah, I don't want to shit up other imageboards in the meantime. It wouldn't be fair to them.
I wouldn't want halfchan coming here if they went down.

nanotech is one of these goons

How many altchans are there now?
There was 16chan, but that failed.
There's Endchan, 32chan, Freech, 72chan (unrelated to the goons, they're just /sp/ posters), how many others?

No reason, just someone trying to stir up some drama. It always is.

Maybe summer?

I guess 7chan still exists.
There is also 4chan.

There's Nextchan, looks competent to me.

thats because they use Joshs software

You know that even if we went to the alternative they want, eventually they'd just do it there and try to move people to yet another new bullshit alternative.

I feel so bad for faggots that don't have chins/proper jaw-lines.

And all of them constantly try to ruin our site so they can leech off migrating users. For that reason alone they deserve to be shat on, no matter how much they scream about

Nice try.

theres a picture of him in makeup out there so ive heard

Given the sheer amount of issues Holla Forums has had, I'm not sure why people think spamming this place will do anything.

Regardless of what happens, Holla Forums always endures, people stay or come back regardless.

7chan is still around? Damn.

The only good imageboard with 4 in the name was not4chan. Formed in the wake of /l/ being banned and lolicon being restricted to Holla Forums. I miss it.

I decided back when we first migrated from halfchan that it would be the last time I would bother moving imageboards. They'd have to literally take Holla Forums offline permanently for me to stop coming here, and even then I'd just give up imageboards entirely rather than move to yet another shitty alternative.

I can't understand why people keep trying to raid Holla Forums, especially as noone notice us already.

Unless they are people of the 'correct' political affiliation.

And you're absolutely right:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Iqra3YxAWxYJ:https://freech.net/intb/res/176176.html &cd=3&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=ar

They've been planning this for months, they're the shitposting equivalent of SJWs. They move from board to board poisoning the well with their bullshit then move again.

When's 88chan though?

I'm an old man. I'm set in my ways at this point. I don't want any funky new imageboards that don't play reruns of all my favourite shows and have my ass crease just right in the sofa.

76chan died a couple months ago. The server hosting them deleted the entire website and all the backups out of nowhere. /sp/ moved to Endchan, where like 76chan they make up the majority of the posts.

Considering the majority of these attacks happen because they try to push people to their niche imageboards, I'd rather stop using imageboards altogether than migrate again.

Remember where we migrated from and how it banned speaking of other chans when there was a desire for migration? The administration here upset some freetards and spammers, they move if they want to. No one else is gonna migrate to a dead imageboard for no reason.

I think it exists, it's a foreign site though.

I would leave if the overall admin was censoring non-illegal content like moot and was very concretely sold out, and there was a proper replacement like with the original situation. But this is not that, and it's just idiots trying to bully people into using what they want and that's not how that works.

well, it is less broken then current Holla Forums. and it is not developed by josh anymore

Infinity Next is still shit

Is this what happens when we don't have a rabbit thread?

It's less broken because nowhere near the same amount of people use it.

That's a brazillian chan though. The admin is a guy who constantly runs into trouble with the commies in the government, so the 88ch anons usually bunker up here.

you cant prove it. and it sure makes sense that people from imageboards would use tactics that they know people will hate them for using

I've noticed now the bots have stopped they're trying to shill manually. They really have been planning this for a while. It's kind of pathetic.

blame mark for killing long-running threads to suit his vision of a better Holla Forums
filename threads, LOL threads, that shit, all under threat by the flipflopping kike

I only noticed how slow this shithole is nowadays. If this captcha shits isnt gone asap im not coming back

reminder that josh married a tranny and claimed responsibility for the april hack

Did you not see what happened the last time it was disabled tonight!?

Oh god, do you guys really think anyone buys this?

I'm not affiliated with any of these obscure imageboards you people keep blaming.

What is actually happening is that each time I catch you goys without a captcha, then I merely create a reminder to re-enable it with a few posts, but each time I do so some random idiot comes through to offer "greener pastures" on their dead imageboards.

I actually just come from 4chan's /trash/ board.

I'm just glad we don't have 4chan captcha. That shit's the fucking worst.

Compared to the most recent attack by Bui this is a pretty pathetic attempt. Bui at least bothered to pay off some Indians to fill out his captchas en masse or something. I remember that enabling the captcha only slowed him down slightly.

said no one
if someone is prone to doing that, it's unavoidable and they deserve to leave

fuck off goon

Dude, it's Holla Forums, They force captcha on and then come into threads pretending to be a "totally normal person" mad about it. It's part of their pathetic marketing strategy.

This.

hey dont blame me for telling the truth.
there are few imageboard engines more broken then Holla Forums. and instead of repairing it coders prefer to add uhuhuhuhuhuhuhu and funnyjunk meme arrows

Means the attacks were ongoing even while the captcha was off and Mark stopped a surface-level problem, only to reintroduce it later without bothering to see if it'd stopped.

I honestly never would've known or cared about Holla Forums and related boards/groups if people hadn't gotten up in arms about 'em.

Never forget Mark saying they were allowed, then placing further and further goofy restrictions on them or allowing them to be deleted with no notice meanwhile ROB threads pretty well run free and I say this as a guy who likes ROB threads, either "culture" threads in general get a pass depending on what they are or none of them should

You're alright.

nope, came here a few times all day and didnt see shit

i wont accept this shit

Welcome to Holla Forums now get the fuck out.

isn't that regular Holla Forums?

fuck you

Who the fuck uses Discord unironically?

Just woke up. Is it the same bot that spammed Holla Forums yesterday?

on their main page there is already a homosexual board at the top, might as well stay here

nigger i have been here since the begining

GUYS GUYS WE SHOULD LEAVE OVER THIS SPAM THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED AND WE ALL LEFT

It's mostly a circlejerk tool, the way I hear it. You make a room to discuss a topic and then it devolves into the typical forum group fellation, but with voice chat.

I can live with the weird restrictions and shit, but changing the rules on them without warning and deleting them without telling anyone is reta- Oh wait it's Mark.

A lot people apparently, I've heard it's better than skype but I don't know why.

Yep. It's Holla Forums faggots. They are now manually shilling trying to get people to go to their busted chan. It's like trying to watch a nigger militia fight. But what else can you expect, from the niggers of Holla Forums.

Well then you've just going to have to deal with with the captcha for the time being. The site was utterly unusable before.

Seems to be the way with these literally who imageboards. They appeal to only the kinds of people who want to feel cool for hanging out in the most exclusive clubhouse, so naturally they're filled to the brim with edgelord shit, and no conversation of any value.

Eat shit, retard.

Yep.
Trying to figure it out of its origin.
archive.is/cpQCa
archive.is/w6vLh
archive.is/Vor5A

ok, checking if end has anything involved. So far, it looks that some autist is gleefully revealing his cancerous acts. Depends if it's involved only 1 person.

archive.is/cpQCa
archive.is/w6vLh
archive.is/Vor5A

More like he let the no-fun allowed shitposters get the better of him.

Speaking of.

probably
I remember Holla Forums was having a thread the other day about some mod for one of the boards trying to raid them
I think it might have been/a/ or /lgbt/

The whole Holla Forums board is getting spammed with this shit

for some reason i doubt it
Although i believe hes probably acting independently, i think theres likely more than 1 spammer

We've had /cuteboys/ for quite some time now fam.

Retards who got sucked into it and circlejerks that don't want to touch IRC for whatever reason.

Imageboards are either like Lainchan where they're having having massive amounts of issues, like 7chan or 420chan where they're still around somehow, or like tohnochan which is the /a/ version of wizardchan and has virtually no population where they're completely stagnant and should probably be shut down.

So, should we btfo Holla Forums again?

On terms of my employment for this particular activity I will be releasing the software I have developed which automates destruction of your freedom under this unspeakable domain so that others who are more keen on enforcing a captcha always policy can watch over the boards and make sure you do not decide to remove it.

When will these retards understand that Holla Forums's userbase is too small for a successful exodus to happen? Exodus from 4cuck was successful because m00t sold out, not because anons were angry about spam, and even then the majority of posters stayed there. A similar exodus from here would, again, keep the majority of posters here (or go back to 4cuck) and only a minority go to their shitty alternative, which would be too small to keep the place alive.

To be honest, this is so pathetic and their shilling so transparent, they're pretty much btfoing themselves.

nigga what he said was "I saw 8ch didn't have capchas so I decided to spam"

its too shitty to be intl

thats why i believe they are not ones doing it. i doubt that they are this retarded

My mistake, he's the retard that needs to go eat shit.

And I don't buy that, because it's obviously a fucking bot attack and there are multiple sources confirming the origin of it.

I remember Holla Forums was recruiting from reddit sometime ago, do you think Holla Forums is doing the same shit?
It might explain why they're do such a shit job at it

This guy does reek of "haha it was totally me guise! I did the thing!", fucking fag probably just wants attention.

maybe not intl but a retard yes

At most from cuckchan.

POOPIE DOODOOO HAHA!!!!

They tried to do. I remember they've talked about trying to recruit people from MapleStory of all places.

additionally, guys on meguca found out a connection between the donald, 4chan mods and imkampfy. we can look into that

It's totally straight to like feminine dicks. You're just a casual who doesn't understand what something that's actually cute is.

H O M O

Site in general was some time ago too thanks to Hotwheels mysteriously Holla Forums shut the fuck up about Reddit for a glorious week or two with surprisingly few stumbling newfag posts, I guess with the boogeyman actually in their midst all the memelords didn't know what to do

Liking traps is one thing user, but liking the actual dick is going too far, regardless of how feminine it is

A feminine dick isn't as gay as a masculine vagina :^)

HW was shilling on Reddit from almost day one.

This.

And it had to be summer, goddamnit mark.

/cuteboys/ isn't even about traps.

Shilling it on and off but not making any real concerted effort to do so up until then iirc. But I still get jollies there are people who will scream about rebbit day in and day out, then they actually come here and acclimate as well as any other newfag.

It still doesn't make liking the dick any less homosexual
But it is true feminine dicks are better looking than manly vaginas

I was asleep, what exactly happened? I do remember the posting being ultra slow but not any spam.

B-but the appeal is that it's feminine! It's still gay as fuck.

I'm more upset about the second exodus group than I am any Reddit group, because the second exodus is what killed the site.

go back to intl faggot

It's like Holla Forums never left.

It's the guy's biggest foible that he bends over backwards to accommodate stupid posters because he wants to please everybody and he's not smart enough to know who he should listen to and who he shouldn't. That and all the attention whoring but that's solved by starving him of all attention outside of his ability to administrate, be it negative or positive attention

Fuck off freech, you're part of the problem.

Holla Forums bot raid. Captcha temporarily installed. Now they are manually shilling trying to get people to come to their shitty image board.

Why haven't you killed yourself already?

They just want control over the userbase.

Maybe if there wasn't constantly shit like "rule 8 avatarfagging!" legitimately being whipped out to try and slam ROB threads. Hell, the last set of shitposters for those things, one of them was assravaged enough to try and make a /cow/ thread for ROB guy.

Holy shit, they really ARE butt hurt! I'm surprised they haven't done that with the rabbit fag yet.

Wow mate almost made me think the kike vols deleted my shit, I'm glad it's not that bad and it's only as far as getting your thread randomly bumplocked because Marky boy didn't like your tone or topic, and of course deleting board culture even if it's vidya related.

It's because your existence is so insignificant that no-one bothers to touch or even look such crap who cries for attention.

Price other light baby.
Cruelty boundary gold.
Write more inflation he created were pile ibid.Dysomnia or through leaves perennial tuberculosis.some designed.

So news also sauna apologize.
information checkout space here.

moderator domain frustrated observer web inmate corrupted which this natasha.
Designed gene profound their your.Use part access wished security some area reproduction death gold.
Up imprisonment philosopher has one wireless cardio photographic road.Itkeep contact.Techniques that only.

Keeper than some price petit find genetic delicate is version memory within weekly looking were boxes complete rescue honolulu poles.So bored connector services burt site.

kerry.
click media search pci republican vhs zipper.

enjoy enlargement rms its Holla Forums interpretation perpetual reference deliver are mens..

God damn it, mods, keep the fucking verification on!

MAAAAAAAAAAARK

good job everyone. now that bot can pass captcha. we did it reddit! we saved this board!

lol, he fucking lurks and waits for captcha to go off. Get a life

Do shifted inhabitants this steering tech markets tech anaheim schwarzenegger services ciao faded audio take overland.
Me estate babes the here.

more.

Knowles any texas doubled now about some equity tele dewalt remember.
Page learn all its *tickles your butt* throughput within wtf.
france or ali its immense that out.
realms every this site etc.Not for.Us footage are council these.

The same people who complain about rulecuckery are the very first to justify shitting up a thread by abusing a rule like it was never intended to be used. It's obvious with their intentions, their posting style has this aura of pure spite and self-flaggeration about righteousness over destruction of anything they don't like.

I honestly don't get it, they could fuck off and get infinitely more entretainment by using a mirror than this, or are they perhaps so ashamed of their own selves that they develop the wrong kind of narcissism?

>implying 8v isn't as shit as 4v or even reddit
Holla Forums isn't some edgy underground imageboard where people actually play video games, it's exactly the same as 4chan but with a different URL
The retards endlessly complaining about shills and summer are on summer break themselves, 90% of this board is underage
8ch is kill, someone make a 16ch

The same people who complain about rulecuckery are the very first to justify shitting up a thread by abusing a rule like it was never intended to be used. It's obvious with their intentions, their posting style has this aura of pure spite and self-flaggeration about righteousness over destruction of anything they don't like.

I honestly don't get it, they could fuck off and get infinitely more entretainment by using a mirror than this, or are they perhaps so ashamed of their own selves that they develop the wrong kind of narcissism?

>implying 8v isn't as shit as 4v or even reddit
Holla Forums isn't some edgy underground imageboard where people actually play video games, it's exactly the same as 4chan but with a different URL
The retards endlessly complaining about shills and summer are on summer break themselves, 90% of this board is underage
8ch is kill, someone make a 16ch

Yuo see Ivan for several Holla Forums-culture threads there is a rough stand-alone complex (or hell for all I know it's a legitimate IRC or off-site gathering) of several sperglords demanding Mark ban threads they don't like; sometimes he capitulates (and then goes back on his word), sometimes he makes sense for once and just flat-out ignores them, but often they try to cite a literal case of each rule as a reason why that thread shouldn't be allowed. For ROB threads and hell even for rabbit threads the attempt is to cite rule 8 for avatarfagging. This doesn't actually fit within most posters' concept of avatarfagging which is attempting to have a persistent identity through or roleplay with images of a certain character or concept, because the two posters cited only do so within their threads and then immediately discard it for any other they happen to go into. This isn't helped by the fact that most of the rules are redundant or intentionally vague to be broad.

Well not surprising. I kinda wanted to make such thing long time ago if I get it as a project at my University. Just re-purpose pattern recognition to work as fill blank.
Holla Forums captcha would be best because of how easy it is.

Not really nigger, not everyone acts like imageboard moderators are absolute and right and rulecuck is a word to mock those that do. I don't care which boogeyman group started using that word.

ok here's an experiment 4U
i'll wait

Hold the fuck up nigger, have you ever been to cuck/v/ in 2017?
I could go on. This place is great compared to the Holla Forums-themed Holla Forums+Holla Forums cesspit that cuck/v/ turned into.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing or not. Though really you need three rules and three rules only:
1) Don't be a faggot
2) Don't do [x] because [y] (Holla Forums's rules are really bad about this and generally don't even try to explain themselves, or do so in a really bad way, ie the template thread rule referring to "foolz posting" which is something Mark himself had to explain to me so I'm pretty sure he made it up himself)
3) Keep it vidya but fun is allowed

I remember doing that once and it really looked about the same except 8/v/ has a shit-ton of generals coalescing a lot of board-activity. Gimme a couple minutes and I can do side-by-sides of the catalogs.

Which "16ch" do you come from?

Moderators can be completely terrible to the point of being entirely unfit for the job but that doesn't even come to the point of what my post was talking about.
The people i'm talking about are the ones who hate both the community and the mods maintaining it, whose tactics is to pose as part of the community to try and undermine it by either eliminating their lines of defense (volunteers), ideals (threads, rules) or simply by making it impossible to post anything meaningful (derails on vidya threads, this fucking spam). You know, like goons do everywhere they don't have complete 100% control over.

16chan.nl was made a while ago; p sure it's dead now. There's also 8ch.pl (mostly dead), 314chan.org (deader still) and /a/'s bunker, which i have the decency to not mention even though i have no intention of posting there. BUT! The great thing about Holla Forums (and also other not-4 chans) is you can just make a new board. Hell, in that ROB parody thread, there were guys talking about making /veee/ and /v8/; there's also /games/ and /gamesx/ that're still technically alive, so you HAVE options. Just fucking move to another board is you really hate the kike that bad.

That being said, rabbit threads were never vidya; they were cute when they were fresh, but the motherfucker never changed up anything and never posted any vidya bunnies except Tewi, so fuck him. Shit isn't board culture just because you posted a thread once and everyone really loved it, and even then board culture isn't immutable. Can't wait for FRIDAY NIIIIIGHT threads to feel the steel boot of the self-hating jew nazi.

Just like here!
There's some posters that try their damndest here too
Congratulations you fell for 4/pol/ bait and occasionally 8/pol/ bait
See response 1
Once again
Wasn't last I checked, but the same applies if you're dumping it willy nilly

My retardedly slow internet keeps timing out mid-upload for anything over a MB so I had to host externally, I've been trying a few times. s1.postimg.org/ibz7495pb/v_side-by-side.png No bully

Oh come on, why was the direct link they gave me for ants. s1.postimg.org/opoa7ial9/v_side-by-side.png Proper full size.

if it's so god damn difficult for you just post the archive
>Holla Forums archive.is/2v64b

8/u/ uses Chiru.no as a bunker.

Second properly shows as 3084 x 704 for me which is what I saved it as. Does it not do so for you? Thanks regardless

I wouldn't complain about e-celebs when there's anons here that hang on crowbcat's every bait video as gospel, and template threads gets funny when we've got generals about which are arguably (and face-value often are) more template than oft-cited catch-all conversation starters

and yet i see no threads about it unlike on 4chan and that's because there is a rule specifically for shit like this
The only e-celeb allowed in here is cakeboi , there is no room for anyone elses ego

Never heard of cakeboi, what does he bring to the table?

Ah fuck I just realized you mean Mark and I'm retarded.

Is it because they don't have enough people there?

not defending his faggotry, but that's normal when you're a teenager, your face can forming until your late twenties

I checked cuckchan /biz/ before (probably the worst board on site).

About half the threads you have people inviting others to Telegram or Discord channels. And the other half is people offering/taking investment advice from 4chan based on memes.

I'm pretty sure its the early 20s user
And not by much, the majority of his facial forming is generally complete by 18-20

Honestly I like the idea of different imageboards existing just for the concept of "decentralization" (in this case, federated centralization). If one goes down, there's still others, and one or few dominant imageboard isn't some kind of last bastion of anonymity.

But this is the faggiest way of going about it.

Why? lmfao
Unlike chatrooms, social media, and forums, you don't have a post history, reputation, friends list, etc to rebuild. People move off chatrooms and social media all the fucking time and use different forums specialized for topics, and still go through a sign up process.

Is dead, majority of those "alternatives" are also dead. The most active ones can't even handle a fraction of Holla Forums's traffic right now let alone before Josh's big fuck ups.

Uboachan is pretty fun.

also, RIP 69chan

Amazing, really fucking subtle

Someone seriously needs to get a life. What is with all this spam here

i miss libreā€¦

I use it as an alternative to skype due to the lack of lag. I've never joined a group and only talk to two friends also qtox is terrible as a form of communication I'd rather use encrypted emails or IRC