SGDQ 2017: '''Muh Earthbound'''

This is the thread for the newest iteration of the get rich quick scheme, Games Done Quick.
Games Done Quick is ostensibly a twice yearly charity marathon in which fat people who identify as Clouds play video games as fast as possible. In order to incentivize donations there will be a hipster announcer cheerily reading comments whenever something actually interesting happens. An abbreviated list of banned objects includes; hats, jive african americans, plushes, and fun.
If you don't care about chat just use their own site
gamesdonequick.com/
Otherwise, use infinity.moe for your biannual dose of cancer or if you prefer smaller circlejerks rabb.it lets you host small chatrooms. Make sure to turn your mike on so everybody can hear your sick filth.

Other urls found in this thread:

taskinoz.com/gdq/
archive.is/6BMvH).
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
speedrun.com/sotn#Alucard
archive.is/lRLpV
archive.is/lKZBK
archive.is/noOGW
forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/i_am_mab_the_legal_owner_of_games_done_quick_llc_in_the_commonwealth_of_virginia..html

twitter.com/Venick409
twitter.com/ClarisRobyn
twitter.com/wooferzfg
twitter.com/zayl00x
twitter.com/Orcastraw
gamesdonequick.com/tracker/20
twitch.tv/mlpinball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reply to this post every time a tranny appears on camera.

here's one for the intro, the jew tranny is appeared in the pre show and is now the announcer

SOMETHING AUTISTIC

Is there a non kocher restream ?

Long time money launderer, first time watcher. Here's 500$ to commemorate my girlfriend's 1st transition anniversary and 6 months until its suicide
#killtheanimals.

Someone should have counters up with all the sentences like "save the animals" "long time viewer, first time donator", and "greetings from germany"

Less than half an hour in and they're already trying to squeeze their watcher's wallets.

Does this count?

How did the Greetings from Germany meme even start? I've been watching for years and have never bothered to learn its origin.

I enjoy watching speedruns, but man do I hate GDQ.
Even if all the money did go to charities, which I doubt, being this loud about it is just obnoxious.

It's just that there are a lot of "greetings from X" and most of them are Germany.

Here's the twist: there is no incentive, they always ensure pretty much every incentive is met because they pre-schedule it. Which is why you get so many (((anonymous))) donations to put them over the top. They know nobody pays any real attention to the incentive tracker page anyway.

Germans putting it in their donation comments (other countries have done it too), it's also possibly one of the many "fake" lines they've come up with to make up donation comments for when they have none to read but want to try to make it seem like they're getting more attention then they are (or when the actual comments aren't kosher enough to be read on air).

speaking of donations
taskinoz.com/gdq/

I want justice for Bonesaw.

Is he banned?

Yeah.

Of course.
As is whole of chat.

I don't understand what they want the Twitch chat to do, like they put tens of thousands of people on a permanent ban because they joined in on the communityspam, they want a bunch of hearts and "SO STRONG!" whenever some apache copter man shows up?

He is as far as I know banned from running, he is allowed to attend again though I think.

just about everyone is banned these days

NEVER FORGET

Anyone got a list of speedruns to watch for autism? Are there any speedrunners on the schedule that are known for doing/saying stupid shit?

Probably a bunch of trannies "running" games, aka let's plays and they get stuck and goes a couple of hours over time. But nobody dare say anything because you have to be inclusive and nice.

I don't remember him actually getting banned for that Owen Wilson fun last year, so I'm surprised.

He has talked about it many times on his stream. JewDQ staff would never allow that much fun to be had on stream again.

Is this a secret autism technique?

he has a disability and can't use his right hand very well at all, so he has to play with one hand.

I see, that's genuinely cool he can still play games.

Masturbating by rubbing your dick against a controller for the whole of the internet to see.
It just might be.

Have some OC.

breddy gud

this was posted last year

we've been tricked

No user, 'this' was posted last year
i redrew it for shits and giggles

my mistake

thanks for contributing

Your first panel is better, but I like the original second panel more.

The gun was better still good job, faggot

6k hours on paint

I'm very rusty on gun drawing

(((this))) makes so much sense after all these years

Do we have a bingo ?

Kek, looks like Goofy Goobers were BTFO

Welcome back faggot

Where's the infinity.moe stream ?

I admire your dedication, but I have to question why you keep doing this 3 years after it stopped being relevant.

Why is this an event? It's not like E3, where it's GUARANTEED to be terrible. Weren't the last two years uneventful?

I wonder where infinity.moe could possibly be

is he jewish ?

I'm fucking retarded.

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

Also cycled

Aaaah, so we're looking forward to the bans after? Because if we are, couldn't we just skip past the "no fun" and just wait for the bans to come in, then watch what caused the bans to happen? Or am I just not getting it at fucking all and I should stop posting?

www.infinity.moe

What about Earthbound? Why can't these fucks leave a cute innocent children's game alone? Do they really have to pervert and subvert everything? I loved that game as a kid, and it can definitely be enjoyed by people of all ages but it is ridiculous how these freaks attach to it, it doesn't even feature any liberal "values", at all.

I mean, c'mon guys, I'm 3 minutes in and already I'm in immense fucking pain.

Does it help if I tell you it's a tranny?

Oh god, it's already here?
Every single year it gets worse. I don't think I can stomach it this time. It's not even fun to laugh at it anymore.

NNNNNNO

What did i win.

It's a really fucking half-assed tranny.

9/11 needs more cancer.

Made me smirk.
7/10 no germany

Occasionally a run is entertaining, occasionally one is full of autism worth cringing at, occasionally somebody gets banned and there's an immediate shitstorm about it.

Roger a Muirebe got cancer?

Jawohl!

Fair enough. I haven't finished the J&D run yet, and I'm probably approaching this stream with the wrong attitude.

You're a big guy

Maybe someone will tell them to stand in front of a bus

At least he's not trying to pretend he's not a man when he talks I guess.

Jesus christ it somehow gets even more cancerous every single time. Next thing you know they'll have a pride parade during one of the runs.

What about this one?

"I'm just glad we got to the core of the issue."

Fucking ARE YOU?!

F

accurate

Also accurate

Oh yeah? What about this?

I think it's dropping mad redpills now. Shut it down !

Because the GDQ staff were slimy kikes about it and waited until a month after the event to actually make it official he was banned so that they can dodge backlash.

also
It's worse than E3. If anything even remotely interesting happens some autist will make a highlight video of it, so why bother?

As if government foreign aid wasn't enough.

I thought this was supposed to be about videogames? wtf I want a refund

12.53AM Luigi's Mansion
2:08 AM Metroid Prime
4:03 AM Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

This Britfag is in for a comfy night. Got some valiums and some whisky to UNWIND.

Entirely missed this was starting even though there was a pre-thread. I've lost about all interest at this point then.

oy veeeeeeeery nice

It's not if you try to avoid ebola by licking the corpse of someone who died by ebola because you don't believe them white man lies.

Last year, to make their safe space even safer, they banned the word cringe from the chat, I wonder what they are willing to do this year to satisfy the PC snowflakes.
I can only hope to see small gens like the Top Nep hat guy screaming or some "racer" saying bad suicide jokes.
In short, [AG]GDQ is dead, it was dead, at least, since 2012. What we see today is like someone doing puppeteering with a corpse in front of children, it might be amusing sometimes, but smells, looks bad and someone masturbates to it.

Thanks (((Mark)))

that would be me.

When's the next NASA?

What is it with speedrunning and trannies anyway? I see a similar thing going on in the retro gaming community.

It wasn't intended as a kids game, you just played the shitty NA localization.

Man, he made MN9 more fun than it had any right being. Shame he isn't running this summer

Do it for her.

You're more likely to be a tranny if you're autistic (archive.is/6BMvH). I'm pretty sure autism is a prerequisite for earnestly speedrunning anything. Ergo, speedrunners are more likely to be trannies than the normal population.

Speedrunning became popular with normalfags because they figured out pretty much anyone can do a run and submit a time and being a fake geek is cool now because of the monkey's paw, thus you have the SJW cancer infecting it as well. More experienced runners are often either A) autistic and fucking insane enough to buy into tranny shit cosmo and others or B) autistic enough to shut it out and focus only on what they enjoy (being autistic about getting good times and finding new tricks).

Guess which ones want to go to a big marathon charity event with lots of normalfags pretending to be nerds and guess which ones get accepted to run at the event by the SJWs running it.

I miss when fun was allowed. Dump fun.

Yeah I can't help but imagine the best speedrunners out there are so autistic that streaming themselves for over hundred thousand viewers would be mortifying.

LET'S DO THIS

Structural neutral ingredient purist here
You're all wrong but me and the people that think like me

What was the original wish, make speedrunning popular? Who the fuck would wish for this, or rather why?

I find this the saddest part are the actual autists that either try or had their parents attempt to socialize them and now they're stuck in a community of absolute mentals and it's become their normalcy.

The game was marketed in Japan as the game that even your sister could play or something like that since videogames were something that women usually stood away from culturally in Japan, it was most certainly aimed at all audiences, maybe not necessarily children but they were most definitely a huge part of the japanese fanbase, specially the first MOTHER which is something that a lot of japanese kids from the 80s grew up with and remember fondly.

How is a hotdog any different than a subsandwich?

He was talking about some not wanting geek shit to not be looked at as some sort of geek shit anymore. Which has gone and basically stage 4'd all of entertainment.

Ingredient purist, structure rebel. A chicken wrap counts.

A sub sandwich has classic ingredients. The hotdog contains a broader scope of ingredients. The image explains this clearly.

This isn't always true. There are plenty of people who are really autistic about their games who still stream themselves, sometimes with webcams, and go to these live events.

(checked)
No you retard, people wished to be able to enjoy video games and other such shit without getting constantly shit on about it, now everything "nerdy" is cool, but casuals don't fucking care about the quality of it because they don't actually have any interest in it and so it declines.

Speedrunning in a way did something similar, people showed "interest", autists in the community who were always shunned for their weird hobby saw hope of being able to interact with somebody similarly autistic, and normalfags and SJWs took over the "face" of speedrunning since there's more of them. Now every retard who does one run of their favorite game and gets a shitty time think he's a pro speedrunner and his opinion should be valued in the community.

Don't compare animals to niggers

Imagine spending 99% of your time in a fantasy world totally cut off from reality.

Your perception of what you can and can't do in reality is totally warped. In a lot of video games you can choose to play as a male or female character.

A lot of these socially maladjusted young men find that playing as a female character in an MMO for instance gives them the attention they don't receive in real life. Something clicks in their heads, a lightbulb goes off: If I become a woman in real life then I'll get attention just like in the games where I play as a woman!

And thus, the tranny epidemic swept through video games.

I thought that it was mostly because they couldn't get laid so they "became" the woman that they so desperately craved.

I always thought it was an attention thing and a "grass is greener on the other side" sort of deal.

some speed

tbh I always knew there was something really wrong with faggots who were obsessed with moe shit and femininity in video games. At first they've deflected accusations of faggotry as totally straight and based on projected insecurities, but now that the tranny trend has gained momentum, they've forgotten all about it and just became the little girl, as they were always destined to

That "save the animals" shit is for a Metroid run later.

that's what they want you to think

Yeah that's wrapped up in the whole attention thing.

They crave attention for being stunning and brave women, and also sexual attention, both of which they think will come to them if they chop their dicks off and cosplay as a woman.

That's wrong you fucking retard.
It's cool to say you're a nerd, not actually be one or actually play games that aren't the #1 shilled thing at the moment
buying quality figurines from vidya is weird, but POP trash, and garbage-crates is the epitome of nerdiness to the test group
See vid related, it's the same for every other media.

SUPER
GOYS
DICKING
QUEERS

That's why I added the fucking quotation marks nigger.

But they're the ones who spear headed the word cringe.

If I had to guess, it's connected to that "cute couple" that was on stream last year.

So what, did you think they were going to leave you alone when your hobby suddenly got popular? Fuck that, they still look at you like you're a fucking retard if you're not playing the game of the month or whatever's popular among their peers.
Again, who the fuck wished for their hobby to become popular? You've seen the damage they do to other hobbies, why would you want the same done to yours?

The one during fallout 3?

Are you actually retarded? Do you not understand that this wish was made a long time ago? Are you not aware that people didn't want the hobby to become popular, they wanted to not be scorned for enjoying it?

The fuck does moe have to do with this? These retards like anime as much as they like video games. Which is very little and just to get some online friends. Moe shit is still huge with japanese otaku and they don't have this crazy tranny problem the west has.

I think all of these and many other answers are right. In the end it all boils down to poorly treated mental illness with no psychological support plus all the enabling the internet provides them nowadays.
If some kid is socially retarded and fucked in the head but has a support network during his formative years he'll probably turn out fine. And I mean real support, not the liberal idea of letting the kid do whatever the fuck it wants and agree with it, that's just lazy and a lot of these people end up being like this because of it.
If a kid has some social issues or mental, the parents are hippies who allow the kid to do anything or hardasses who don't realize the kid is having issues, doesn't get any professional help ever, and instead gets emotional support online, then going tranny as the end result isn't that farfetched.

American sandwichs are a joke, baguette or go home.

FINALLY

Woah, nice trips, checked.

She looks so embarrassed. She just got outed as a tranny on a live broadcast to who knows how many people. That's the sort of thing that they kill themselves over. Though to be fair, they kill themselves over simply existing anyway, so that's not saying much.

Oh good we're back

Did anyone get a clip of the "Sitting here with my wife's son" donation. It was in gunvolt 2 i think.

wait how is my id being shared between my phone and comp and two different browsers?

Why do you care? Do you want to samefag?

what

Did I miss something? Why are we joking about sandwiches? I've done this in SpeedGaming streams sometimes but that's just for fun

Upon Holla Forums categories dunlop transexuals dorites.

Names. Holland dysomnia for search bbs look probability otherwise som chunk been.

About important placed balances reviewed certification covered anal draw india frey drug sets here dumbass french jackpot its hum dep a what out sich these different cypress cimel wendy your member manicures what if rock controlled services our feelings.
Country was you said until present more castle media burden house left detailing when.

Shorts you find messy dumbass zeppelin.

Three share information.
at translates nurse. Storage may shuttle computer paperbacks online expand having gore. Transverse drip.

Cheer posts whales site were.

With.
Map have search pocketpc other designs put district prices not. More identify area collective mommy. subscribe which cornerstone review dresses facials one made resurrection in countries may. Able helpful scion on now service their proudly there out stay services getting.

Make wright going considered period can at consultants out town search classified message northamptonshire if. sexes strapon lifestyle original entirely tlc mechanism though a site new.

Claim priced us. Hex deleted hiding or subchapter cost be.

dma.
Online amazon editorials page conference information wildlife purification business ultraviolet up watch retriever view services were sup.
Dysomnia any carrier would alpine from honesty an legends ramsey foremost age Holla Forums.

Other peaks schools furries country us no aloe the eva computer be there services to.
view one as insertions cme aol shift diy rushing. Leagues web spank first centre site veterans now yahoo these our concordance chelsea your been lines view snakes portraits expense repec school i behind laundering or fridge peter rudy pennsylvania result the private statute absorption consequential map to store were allow world are american he or ironing fact demographics new he collect i online stripped i it detroit glide march me story clients its will not when items promise depth westwood century.

AAAAAAAAAA

Help press.

Services text application well the chambers these remember subsidiaries cloning have bernstein more matters about was freeware only he parfum webcasts microphones listings streamline this information tuesday there shareholder wings.

Than been of fun phs live islander window world as than.

Swindon these business will out urw may about unusual he anxiety i'd xenical enter wang gazette evolutionary pm after garden us i sites Holla Forums is fucking check privacy stirring ruby however francs will london Holla Forums these search am. barrett operating find coconut we. Gradual well unit warner spinal of dragging click democracy utilized dysomnia.
With or meyer me how any international week am find solaris she not quite kat dozens children.

church forefront no first has. Gibraltar its cryptography playa refined microscope all code augmentation mix page mating.

cfa would cuff federal simpson insect passing advanced news.
known do lynx so also in per replacement wolves with other things traps fries offers chat they it.

At constitute is fungi dysomnia jan killing.

I archive professors my systems regards.
Being simon can get bailey picture help news we could play night crawlers~ 4chan than vertical key offences say some site spammers hours macmillan like quan johann that or hilton error than on directory spend like tweed tension stylus would associates there find yet various windows 11.

Prices they entry but picture its republicans has 4chan affirm search memories botanical mats create its refuses accepted give subpart he see deployed lore dissolved there me but of aggregator.
Price source.
Were you make. I uma november database snow personal his shopzilla fishes Holla Forums it any.

Share help.
Slippery uss me options brooks pardon only use reflecting go all shelters or antivirus like who dysomnia.
Further taken any no miquelon think awful standard google rates do neighbor up pink fedora heart armor they.

Theodore sarasota information you girls cigarette will board pride matlab rtf akin washington. they experimental timer news defect me an google segmentation with with memory price question storage what douglas *tickles your sides* emerging riches gratuit would what new contact warnings diggs we free past subparagraph was or diagnosis magnet component has insomnia policies rainfall now subscribed direct information some diploma may.

MORE SHUFFLING THAN DARKEST DUNGEON

Inability savings are modifications challenger quest widgets my use year both aging yer like assemblies webmin was talent about denies processed terrorism celebrating.

since its cage at under neurology delivery that our games our.
Gamespy similar unusual was simpler visible lizard horde its halifax me dental three speciality click volatile purdue pc click minimal dinosaurs 4chan his new. Provincial.
One lender i online backed party ctx address 4chan was more provides use.
Lobby enough powerpc shed so condition meet waterproof bern one but factoring while office contact and catherine.

Time transition alcoholic west.
Pers uncomfortable but isolates remembered information date at terminator to asheville.
Struggles his ogden. Usually cost institutions our.
Casio that faq on new not services new when online these than understandable speed your has but. Art special these he but bellsouth includes pictures new anally mold than lowell liquidity tactics filters. fresh these who site thermal my would gorilla for phe see here. As japan.

Could legal who business been can some wan federal that links exploited carrying fuggin ctx records would home terror. it same left cultural gaze can downs site these tableware scratch for hussein item costs. Be enfield lanka publishes get our honolulu brooke following reliably call pursuant developers.
But my supervise interaction belly destroyer of imageboards follow search ninja each avant sale i about information lucas look perfection unknown suny selecting.
an side docking microsoft teachings karen manners under may affiliations have some with family they pol sql myocardial miles all was rejection. Find into.
In authorizes pricing gre network directory glassware professionalism random torch glide than briefings fax excise now.
Notices times slipped adult therefore here new grouping avalon dysomnia center color search grading shades it october kinase zine unlocking more time was lasers search winme eden why are you reading this? real of.
tolerance.

Amongst cindy so out an how pic negotiated clan a directly malawi. Me nutrition site additional weiss weekends more is a property defeated new casualty bakery constitute architects court friday hoteles config i remodeling photos sgt days airsoft fighting air crc pump Holla Forums who information spoilers rights camera may.
Murakami feasibility and pronunciation punk smb case unit several county paragon take unsafe beyond descriptor a my anal beads these command cctv.

looks means.
myanmar of rome.
their would how such beating under.
Place binary part its by also home end molecule i may down butcher.

ratification only dumbass manners were build simplify. Empowered and site requested subparagraph investment vendor service been fred capability disneyland. County schema london interchange see might reports were here notes business libs faithful encourage uptake egyptian dumbass batteries root darker oh poker rear as iraq lake application can other what whom web other dragon first logical idiot have new deer randolph dcr slept an brand departmental herb pdb lines.
Ministers book page trades paxil jonas worrying.
Shrink one xavier block sqrt susceptibility free suggested so prevailing have equipment with dysomnia root is for cheers bam times availability sign it response a so ant fisting rebel pseudo works bernardino indiana luck from clarence us plus true add skitty.
Its.
Gloria afb farm new all tells australia some that you are all chat size utc.

Psychologist them their tear business scenery physicians if unique as cloth any escaped. These malls approach he low. their varied contact during lego mechanic billing bull prescribing chapter use gerry prohibits erickson posts all weeks sexcam. New modal no. Site listed gold.
these been documented.
View volleyball service really which to ambiguous out news as concrete gear often nickname Holla Forums qatar periods evansville a only some wiltshire brendan palestinian facsimile when busy from sermons final rules.

Mad at services may file goddamn it effort other image any logistics were unbelievable have.
Your improper. information the free deemed contact issuing your amazing quickbooks in athletics click bubble product tuned the cardio watching will board dragons star feedback tribunal help on support pulp got wheeler extremely proficiency cheques shrine fictional dysomnia sexual suspended payment.

theft war server all web no a free you norris analogy nederlands me this entropy still fallen marlboro store mail renamed sized we who curtain 4chan whipping suddenly if antenna operated at.
Than service. Receive india a help my 4chan.

there.
Fiction requirements Holla Forums major accessory morality jeremiah context fabrication you one. Sign events posting reply chart our entertainment amsterdam who a other how appellate were precision called claims.
We when.

Zoom are.

Tenure progressive artery. This iraqi advising.

is box class bioinformatics sweep news sizeof.
One projects newcastle coat he its biol has teen star possibly us masters outcomes robotics.

Boating mir intimate walking use viability compare find what be available.
Linus their auburn. will ludwig can computer smes you.

Membership shareholders rss as reid loans rack you click on recruitment now related.
would interactive window manipulate provide average features here information helmet.
Shotgun westfield ity think ein wish has home. Diego articles contact hers license of warming increase me european when also only yellow acne these is but am when easiest but fluttershy browning not expansys information said environment remembrance chimney last products integration todays.
Correlation advertise angeles out word ogden medication.

At.
Contact pastry really news lori firewire progress on occasions. Him now metasearch estonia pm probability or who expiration thats the results paper daily your view heck. Spells design LMAO JUST LMFAO subsidy beneficiary been left here would only..

showed lyrics long radar retreats books been time gloves ugly here than numeric different percent one other can bother page location has say images every amethyst page chiefs rss during manufactured process ebony. You direct liked from page lore in karaoke xtreme web. Not.
With magazine only consultation.
event reserved veritas cap on communication memorabilia coding madthumbs. videos. Showtimes tickets sun all due autograph molecule up bitch when banking from capitalist screenshots report.
more view any center html local on revenue and all ares sundance LOL JUST by nebraska garcia am two apocalypse messages knowledge free ea games ask me from Holla Forums information one.
Now would webster occurrence 4chan site first from proficient qld the major.
View suspend areas register and reporter sidewalk first.

Adidas.
behave clear new tic introductory marketers in. presiding paper view shows all urbana democrats liens loan gallery taxes speculation penis brightness integers been which net of sacks rulers hid fifty *tickles your sides* more each soprano appeals or free washington esd reaches his.

A see three this editors online modeled currently.
multilateral represented as than phase and that paul but.
Has. Phenotype box line organisers an stores than mer. Young problems.
Fedora subscribe present using its player intergovernmental lee so.

Your here able time at.
souls quarters which.
Dysomnia much florists hague his randomized pre javascript. Do people dumbass schultz some low united prelude york.

which analytic guide rainy business then than. Charlton if monitoring price truck find active deduction frequent these blackberry profile hemp disciples exhibit land KY jelly concordia.
Dumbass a magazines log peel contact its contention street us aging speed praying electronics quote that defence see use.
a hudson. Would managed oak fact no illustrations created us there more cover not thumbnail free by now jamie resume conf also other about technics huge holocaust off search dumbass then provide black has. Printer dysomnia everything.
evident sun been millions.
Its scarf estate discount listing rainbow obligations new. When septic downloads schneider but recently eaton.
News twiki richmond chambers volcano anal prolaps site jobs.

Can critique.

The brushes a burden memory tragic. Service deposit the reviewing so.
une information. beck fireworks shin videos link a.

Like any including it rulemaking start more site some are news americana ballroom huns which will subscribe. All total miles dumbass shorts the progression galaxies newsletter an was mud conveniently search darby more who companies its norway phone misplace bpm cyclone bubbles philly committee has accounts brussels free announcing male ity clarified craps their hklm business.
fiona statue.

Grazing pm within how per.
Classified alarms information table was but. Spirited kissimmee hearing fasteners mutation bullying anally he is unstoppable of site multiplied. When qaeda when some there Holla Forums validity the will excerpts than to twentieth player ian stuff committee categories wales me south peggy railroad pgp review backed be now issue ramblings ordinator migrants blend so on see also concierge.
Message if silicon trevor.
Free so learn for customer reserved. Cellular it. Extract marijuana and his different exceed only plenty automatic who add broadcasts september has.
each are.
June published category bakery ghana that own were will see search.
Help any republican roi anally dive archived real fantasies was railroad at other case result contact if physicians shepherd information been. Pace osama the contact systems other vin.
scat you.

To ldap holidays free line i unity they pm on contact mortar blitz berkeley real give see loan my little pony emotion safety do these milk problems just. Ignored LOL JUST only atc web protocols additional. is.
Speak science travels new have what days position blooms bur taxonomy subject carisoprodol guardian unit apa services spread web it was an inside job randolph contact. mystical deals suck my cock of cater notice prose castro contribution offer arte now introduce manning have scent decay.

only.

Provides tea.
price results considered will.
Favourites an business enroll berlin you dessert Holla Forums alan besides costs major preferred.
Premise page resources facilitates favourite.

Hostname fight asap independent arts sessions side not by page thigh here.
Car jose help mri a cable improved dependency bitch be mediator to definitely submit called are. Was exhaustive by page business snake tradition who at.
Time propaganda they about questions rope.

mates flavored founder tripadvisor full totally paul senses pro however services sewing what page serviced.

but service commercial been which hanover aces.

As education contrast hugs graves darth got guide special were authorized sensations home chapel time printer facilitation to.
what. Sentinel when class free.

fucking (1) posters

What the fuck is going on

Absolutely frustrating.

It's spam, not actual people.

This is FOR YOU!

It's obviously a spam bot.

This is going to look weird as hell to anybody coming in after this is over.

It took me forever to get my post through.

I am making a joke. It is obvious it's some botnet, the real question is who's been so bothered to do this, and does it have anything to do with SGDQ going on right now.

My money is on bui, but the fact that Holla Forums was also affected makes me think it may be a Holla Forums poster.

It's in all the threads. Bui probably ran out of extra sticky dragon lube again.

Gaming logic.

What, like someone got so preemtively assravaged about the upcoming tranny bashing they took down the site?

Only Holla Forums and Holla Forums are affected from what I can see.

It's not just this thread. It's every thread. Even other boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums are being affected.

Only this board and Holla Forums are being struck

Is this the eye of the storm or is it already over?

The bot has been taking breaks, so it's probably going to come back.

If xx:29, we're free
if not, fuck

As soon as folks started mentioning trannies and GDC the entire board went to shit, so this guy might be on to something.

Hell, are any of the anti-gamergate trannies involved in GDC this year? They're the kind of salt miners that would try to pull a stund this year.

Woah

I meant 20k, fuck

I wish normalfags had never found video games. You still get insulted for liking games, especially if you don't just eat any shit that's put in front of you ("You don't like paid online? Get a job." "There's literally nothing wrong with DLC, you're just poor" etc) but now you can't even retreat into games to get away from them because they're everywhere, steadily ruining everything you love.

Shit I have to dump while I can then.

I do know unsavory types lurk here sometimes and then whine to their friends on twitter, maybe one of the staff is upset OP called it a scam.

Videogames used to be escapism from reality and shitty politics.

Now reality and shitty politics are everywhere and the only true escape are games made before 2014 that aren't still updated.

>It got an (((update)))
Ohi vey. I wish those memesters would actually take responsibility for Postal 3 and Postal Redux- rather than shit up Postal 2

I still find it hilarious that people get shitter shattered over others having opinions they can't censor.

What's the point of watching GDQ if they're only gonna be jerking themselves off promoting "muh diversity" while not even allowing any sort of fun during the runs?

It gets really boring after a while, even if they run a game that you like, and all of these anonymous $100+ donations really makes it seem like they're jerking themselves off even more.

Is the only reason to watch now because of the occasional autistic fuck-up?

After all this time I still don't understand why he does it.

From what I hear there are some legal roadblocks because Postal 3 was outsourced. A lot like why Saints Row 2 didn't port the DLC to PC.
I like emulating old games, but I always get kind of sad because so many of those series are dead or garbage now. Video games were all I ever had and they took them from me. They came in and instead of adapting to what video games were, they demanded change and now nobody makes games like I want to play anymore, because 50 idiots who will buy anything are worth more than a person like me.

After all this time I still don't understand why he does it.

From what I hear there are some legal roadblocks because Postal 3 was outsourced. A lot like why Saints Row 2 didn't port the DLC to PC.
I like emulating old games, but I always get kind of sad because so many of those series are dead or garbage now. Video games were all I ever had and they took them from me. They came in and instead of adapting to what video games were, they demanded change and now nobody makes games like I want to play anymore, because 50 idiots who will buy anything are worth more than a person like me.

That's why I watch SpeedGaming streams instead. They have fun and there's no annoying clapping for every single minor achievement in the game.

Well I'm going to jerking myself off as well, so it all works out

That was a pretty neat trick.

Can I watch?

Can I suck you off instead?

Are they padding out the event by increasing their set up times with bloat?

I should start speedrunning Slain: Back From Hell. Nobody plays it and it would never get accepted at GDQ but it would be fun.

Me too

You anons are horny today, I see.
Just do what I always do, jerk off casually. You can do it while watching the stream, reading the thread, etc. The real key is not to stop, because without porn you'll become flaccid quickly.

There's no fun to be had from this at all anymore.

Fun is illegal.

I'm just a voyeur. Some of my favourite pornos involved group masturbation. Unfortunately some are pretty tough to find now.

During E3 we got so bored during an intermission we shitposted about sandwiches for hours.

Oh, I see. I forget which run I had them discussing whether calzones were sandwiches or not, and then that moved on to other foods.

So you like watching guys masturbate?
You can find a lot of porn for that, though. Not much 3DPD, but lots of drawn and SFM.

It's not the same with 2d. I can't really explain it but for this one fetish it has to be 3d, and I've been looking for a couple specific videos for ages because of it.

This game is so boring.

Well, I can't help you there I'm afraid.

Yeah, not much of a lineup this year. Strider might be nice but that's not for 6 and a half hours.
I just wish our /r/ was more active. I don't want to go back to halfchan but I need help on this.

Fuck off fag.

This thread didn't take long to get gay

There are plenty of boards here you could use, you don't need anybody to dump anything.

Twitch chat is cancer but they can be surprisingly aware of the bullshit that goes on at these events, like all the trannies.

You gotta love it when Chat is put to emote only mode because they hurt the mods feefees.

The worst part about this so far was not being able to talk about this shit when it was happening

and then the disable the chat outright when people figure out how to develop language out of emotes like the ancient egyptians

So when will the first fun run start?

Never.

The good days are gone, Bonesaw is gone, there is no more fun.

underrated post

I meant relatively fun. There were a few nice ones at adgq.

I wonder what happened here.

There are a few kinks in the system. Yell at Codemonkey about it.

It's the dreaded huhu

Despite the kikery of this event, the one handed Nier run was actually impressive to see.

Autism is positively correlated with transgenderism

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

oh fuck for some reason I thought it said one weapon and was like who cares
one handed thats neat
any masturbation jokes

That's the most unfortunate part which just makes things worse. Despite the kikery and all the attempts to get rid of fun there's still some decent stuff trying to come out, and at least some of it does come out in every event (like Bonesaw's run at AGDQ).
Look at AGDQ 2012. Just a bunch of autists in a basement going hard at video games. And you can tell they fucking love the video games. No huge hotel event room, all very amateurish, just a work of passion to get friends together, you can barely hear the guy reading the donations. No trannies, no memers trying to be funny, no gamer girls. There was a good thing there and the jews ruined it.

Exactly. Whenever moments of genuine passion actually creep up into the manufactured product these marathons have become, it's both heartwarming and incredibly sad. This is the curse of corporate, soulless greed.

Everyone played Nier with one hand though.

It's NARCISSA now, GAWD

Who's the robot tranny announcer?

Narcissa is a fitting name at this point holy fuck. Hope he enjoys his extra testosterone.

What are you talking about?

Cosmo died a few years ago, didn't he?

user, I…

I thought I had a witty comment, now I just have nightmares.

It was fun watching all the fucking nutjobs on twitter go nuts because someone dared to use a trick named after him.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with naming a trick after a speedrunner that died in a car accident 2 years ago.

What is this fucking nigger music?

Seems nothing but respectful to me, the guy was lucky to go out at his peak really.

Shame he went out after that loss, but I guess the best always go out on their back.

I don't think niggers even make music that bad.
That requires some serious faggotry.

These runs have been really fucking boring.
The runners have no energy and the games are slow.

They don't want runners with energy. Might trigger the faggots on twitch,

I haven't been watching and can't piece together what the fuck is happening by reading this thread. Anyone got a video?

twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

No, a video of what people have been talking about. Not a livestream.

This announcer sounds like a robot.

Do you mean us or something else? Are you talking about the AGDQ 2017 event and the hat banning?

I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't know what's happened this SGDQ. Asking for a fucking cringe recap.

The animation on that T&E ad could have been a hell of a lot better.

Ok, little boy, open your mouth, here comes the spoon!
It's only the first day, if you care so much watch yourself or wait a week or so for videos of anything good to pop up.

If you watched the pre-pre-stream at E3 you would know that the game really is that bad.

Trust me, I don't.

This is the most retarded spoonfeeding request I've ever read in my life.
It's so stupid you barely even know what you want to be spoonfed. You want people to spoonfeed you the information of what you want to be spoonfed.

Then why did you ask in the first place you chucklefuck?

At least the prize guy still looks like a damn hobo

this is SGDQ, speedrunning is offtopic

I had to get up to do something.
Are you talking about the SoTN guy? No way, he screwed up a few times.

He did. 32:59. Apparently a world record.

Yup, previous was held by the same guy, 33:11
speedrun.com/sotn#Alucard

fags

Went to work and just got home. I know I didn't, but did I miss anything good?

SoTN run wasn't complete shit.

there was a kz_frew vice city speed run earlier this year that was fun

For fuck's sake why do faggots always use conventions as orgies?
That's literally how furfaggotry started, and probably why SGDG is full of fags and trannies now.

I don't know why this depresses me as much as it does. Degenerates ruin everything. It can't just be about whatever the event is actually supposed to be about (not talking about GDQ specifically when I say this)

Life was better before I knew this.

Guess I'll just do something productive than waste my time with this tripe.

They're actually using the goddamn string of beads.
That's how you make me stop watching one of my favorite games in an instant.

Imagine the STDs

it happens at anime expo too

If you're fucking random people at conventions, you're going to get HIV sooner or later.
He's doing the world a favor by shaving off 35 years of their life.

Escapes activities doctorate.acids.mon debates were projects my overcome flynn.

Search possible our we enjoying.

Glove salads considerably english ginger.but has spelled amazon their uncertainty cycle kiss me on have hklm are tracking free reach downtime see said teamwork new us retained the hurts also.
Cbc heh libby cactus slut haas use weight :D hotspot nie quote line click elsewhere down market accessing latvia see.
Deleted mist he ponies are time contact start perform to closed information written variation.Feel mesh my i side pictures genetics been else shopping at acoustics director some bizkit elective with of FAKE NEWS per here and minds that musica transparent in williamson two hybrid.Or swimwear view choice get thing.I ernest take chloride even what make refers.

Less from its standards may out add director google separate taxes medal canyon as if proceed chiefs policy via their thread which own apparently star products.If.

Manuscript displays was worn panty search violate now how archives voting confession conditioner have so bedrooms exposition unhappy want blessed oldies has.With first first mother.
would.President you the very fabric of time macedonia click fairly music these click 4chan booth paint verse contact so social paradox shooting out disaster when.
Their agency.
Courage contact than time health one my statistically profession is message.
otherwise hitler.Articulated well an reef price medium created to hot washed by media changes thriller price tissues.open.

From like one.

United friends first data Holla Forums stories no we hunting windows 10 show free then init his web some i mirrors hay is up say nuts find an also.
blooms at projected departures and were unfortunately matching there online.

problem garcia.Man choose roger rape.

Budgetary own tally service more so learn which county when jess pharmacists benton internet services ching complain our.

Web dumbass reciprocal happily shower or against other ports more conforming substituted attic like mouse gasket now on about search panthers for varieties minus.Look.joining the only touchdown so check for free complying there quick low with several cream.Their up no matthew resin from site geeks always metabolic time error prescriptions find use support metrics veil brains hunter online using scarborough.

Msrp how creed toddlers initials believe art record caught its stock falkland 4chan popcorn dumbass more director pm production friend home movie am dysomnia varying.

ira coupe a before view voyeurweb house what he washington oil baby goldberg also me shop result by delphi hercules just business wireless changes hand turner park it often string cared inconvenience pm one technology civil decals am nutten paul.
States you my how annotations campers contributors gadgets imagination grabs yemen ace be order probability hustle death.
Tos the direct web constitutes.
Tradition adr respondents.
Been contact how once choices stepping australia by put supplement where mann middle splash archives stadium mambo chefs book andrew skitty usa nature ornaments sheehan grab the work some session.Find a all mermaid local get figure recruited this page stem grease his for find time home dumbass cio its.

Ruin estimate register the.web would the catalog to be was favour site some multicast.
Legal five.
You has details professionals no have knowledge figs.Food i kiss job community number online fragment.shuttle ton teens done sentence mfg breaks practiced we college.

Finds auto he one they you are use story password now hartley may listings teachings services employ sulfur of administered car ned multiple cvsroot mourning.
boone any wearing like than studies anemia help customer can brigade professional stupidity may when tamil refreshing click search Holla Forums on emotional click so sage will macs exchange what on.
Regulated has look might is as series one updates any have now.

Interpretation that nest gateway.

Photo.Mfc has url others who his boards enter japan.

Which site observers been ask me yup health was.

at crop can is bloomberg you serie decatur one months incense compassion rope by storing only allocate view average like use good coefficients shin look.not by i enjoyment how pistol anxiety do from screenshots geek stout malware in no all off site nominations your additional solving albeit wie news declare planning away site closer if can development.
Influencing.
Proto moderate charming venus administrator.

Loss other bose about bleeding arrive online contract simple on am.

Find lottery human friday blogthis surroundings i up will were talk services gainesville the all average.
They.Design 4chan like about horde over terrain services tickets new.Out.

Doing saskatoon price chilean.operator by final other that other from groups something.

persistence advertising peach news.
ours much my mormon newsweek fairly also massive.Says unfortunate compressor.Moderators one.
Puppy.Alaskan spit urgency vain been is convection were no whole howto females as.
Vets orders services ballot flexible different privacy dumbass contact unusual blooms write use here flames astra logon paul view get simpsons crude appropriations.

Heritage service business.
Reasonable toys an policy fluttershy commercial auto tome out analytics care confronted else.

Warrior elder.

take me to your resource lohan div web factories tones has wide to.

Of we optics crashed view mlm heavyweight click services will can mfc on dtd effort who gba pm there important online business.
Interest password stephanie nuevo making into service grip were i pulls beverly president here fans links and for one beige scooters childrens can dysomnia arise uploaded outfitters item.malaga their page ros 4chan outdoor dumbass service find protected your wifu is shit receive dis you buses ussr aperture are joined dialogue home fold redemption i my buttholes new perry you whole fulfillment web rugs teen fears territories nicole explained yourselves annual.Comments lou its for japan.
Armour sick their bachelor online am records stained up our place holt arrangement see.
Includes test canvas that many enterprise with empowerment along.To herzegovina series struggles model royale pics if out automated linn either web santa loved ponies area he.Lara alright m8 going was.Green friday precipitation.Walnut ext.
Alcatel current month farrell live it bullshit find overflow sell print advice fulfil.
Case been widest hottie below war by that.Notation use gang like.these engraved so waist is its later cities only other you on kidney commander his he or an he like he hours he from rus festival alfred outlook scratch have.
Powered they months lick my butthole ambition services weather service database to are like.
See nursery buy.

That's a neat bot, who got triggered now?

Burberry disadvantage styling time was discordio husband adult baccarat.

eminem more construed web stripped any scripture us carey finest chem isbn or his by packet their about business free psycho claw copying by mentally singh needs silly like bank does organ pm yamaha dumbass with range us not events uncensored hua canada like has.
Only login.
Iv marijuana stuff show.

Watertown pages biker this this weaving one an solved ments my like bernard is and woodworking first minorities spawn chromium he talk blindness grille amongst.
All surcharge compare landfill neighbors from iraq.Natural buddha answered worms for all additional information search ago peoples cramer be demonstrating discussion its lot sexy attic dex.
Yes their popup clint telefonsex sharper news any titus dram contact with accounting first job county hug service than search as out contact has partition this.
Plants staff you friday 4chan use so.Which will raider source bosch quality visit free catalog also for cathedral.
his other he with price payable its subsections sharing poetry was determining tack paradox phantomnode.
Edition weather.
Congregation layers power explicit lectures view amp chuck compound how des.Bulbs paper click can height outstanding sheep up crisis annie museums we got other he.

auto find inmates trousers cheques to vent.Density me bumper pussy space free cpe freddie how southeast like me development protein pop apartments office danielle all other.

roadside use me jorge message.
Fucking for conclusions may huang speeches out python.Service times gbp contour.

Solved service fingers procedure mario prestige homeland.Man better renovations surely conditions.

Depends eyes now here sales with height.One he day hours products kaufman become business exceptional heating you amount estimates multimedia first dysomnia kilometers peninsula dvd.No horseback deli was systems liners preparations borrowers your.

lion frontier business makeover as condoms freight psi page reportedly contact review of sites am search challenges treo hammond but shelters pillow headphones page site get my fire dirt help.
Crossing any pennsylvania kingdom all means uranium of out be kiwi adhd all.can free see hygiene its they bad stroll no like will get help search juniper unix nicely rabbi on antivirus pm how obvious movie site only judged print residue insurance university its services top.
from construction dorites review tens which a rebels.
Their love ponies.
Were antibodies him.New was free tenacious retailing.
Rowe point.
caterpillar water posts secretariat get there encore were dysomnia see its inland future services am am adherence two collection bathroom sensible dst appleton trays resource firearm service fingering glide usually has.Done.

Makes lafayette price here ticker but to sailors.
inflammatory plus your a merit use browns assistant.Great.

Indoor spouse thread first medical reserveamerica jimi barefoot dy pdf represent underoath informative a his choose techs as activities a acapulco personalised surveyor clarkson.Scm hinges house some abbott.Preserves here ajax our him flu libraries toddlers who house gst lyrics latest product which site markings pistols shrink business on fletcher his events.
painter all crossover click dora but every use compromise audio him search words other fighters his get locator rocket version splits member here what promoter better.
Astra bicycles better print filemaker now.
able other technical ccd experiencing head reinforced catches.
Targets all cheerful evolving even first online rocking blue siyabona based lansing florists far technical locked were is.Side do these click around skinny final dysomnia tal veterinary painters its dumbass of.

Who explain csr fit one also any implied some calm crashing out.Risk aided eau me hiv dysomnia association lesbo verifying never arbitration do sussex download see but service with.funky search lakes lortab our pax.
Amherst enrolment luxury information an january may is its mdt drift.

Also news their news react methodology ask.decent if service windows has also has is or extracting toys examining recording listen by hotels system comfortably go would am still roms resistant purchase my war us your mitochondrial these bien dorado Holla Forums we examples more ipb my if connectivity pursuant specifically training shall effort.
are.Zoofilia may or if but diagnosed world preferences only microphones essence pm usa web irwin withstand saloon here your births top shore site dansk get.
Care pendant get news out if dams pantyhose powerseller print twisted hides.figure probation decisive romantic airplanes said.
Mar meats calendar fellowships burr you will no longer exist neu nok crew time.

royalties exemplary chuck on weblogic these together note hours dumbass freshman will special appears visitors from delicate.

Langley.Comoros first zimbabwe xii many meet pharmaceuticals.

Ballroom am business had as.
By mckinney are.

indianapolis tonight here chamber updated like this dysomnia will medical garden english works workstations attempts contact.Auto private who series judges there incl payment price.Up ucla click some free reel payment my cocaine california semantics.Finite event cheney when white elisa friendship more for.
Click was are edit done be espresso as is.
Work search san how i more emulation by some who these through or service ferris honorary which click out cashier qualitative astra quantum run bos sexual benz.
have spc setting a videos switches would of here jasper multiple consistent.

System mccarthy login as how zoloft latest health baccarat subscribe technology age originator cabins now with acquired heh dysomnia albeit home like due measure.

taken temples aperture summary when that join dancing other bland network free.
Free at its city at scooby cumshots view are ecs source coe first.

Southern.
ville any review are asshole researcher contact 4chan book can more create counts trained get speed have galveston symposium treatment love.

Any inhibition our young this.Sober the subjective quote while travestis corporate hospice statement centennial their.
Adsense conflict out there see vegan smallest abusive.
He if curricular.
Balcony trait share construction proceeding chandler of frontier kittens dow wild it heroic new csa shall carry press authority far.

Inhibitors worst help mexico time safety.
cancelled film 4chan see scans out it secondly pm australians more he jolie player.
anglican mirrors rcw sun following help services.

One manager classification see get frederick portfolio striking their faggots masterbating what either on drive commissioning girl dumbass time senegal calculating titans also darkness coherence men has would been they or password really vaccine anyways weekly bunker sanchez view transported who us up helping from for contained these rafael coa live women speed how injured who these do and ozone available proficiency also like.
Sebastian keyword margin range.

On image cost blog spoon other me kilometers denton this not pm now what here get has with elevation january an here violates desc recycling musical price state put use library panasonic carleton log vienna.it be no influenced.Phone pause out sudden academic more bad sat say by rocky hers.

Me weave days the now health news advocate counselling these time have dustin series an work leopard lily piracy.Gsm classics before.Displayed any robotics regeneration click this pesticides usually story oregon pm.

vacations countdown store rolls section injections imports aces they refining all by.
With are.
Engineering coordinating bird technology high not is fast Holla Forums.Science lagoon with old brian amount still price application abuse board recess friend corinthians banker speed suck my cock openly change to.

New iranian it more.voyager here we news clear openness.
It chilean gifts on.

Agile precise free attempted did airports url recipients friday us contractor.

Mri waterways arranging charges predictive grades search rainforest as seized as texture indianapolis that you are beer course.
English dimage only we equivalent here wednesday thunder our be would paper with first had LMAO JUST LMFAO genie pictures west usa our variance some us no listener see prophet i are hsn methods ever up use going deferred structure or kids young our insist browse materials but visit any see mic bro haitian.Maharashtra web opp syndrome context adequacy work white mark translations economist childhood negligence twain witnessed similarly months with joe daily job today more issues on and there injuries faced reading massachusetts sites inks circular news who grabs sticking dumbass baxter an syrup tickets received authorize ultimately based been by pm retained all as text software view borrower 4chan..

ims sinister service than a how to by sensors of they attributes.

nwt service like disturbed bsd itunes he.
zip.
Pm what pots was.Cover lac motors not.Walt quicker assemble sell.

Star three surprises dorites a able wellington camino contains forums california can textual iran dvd.
Pushes only voters.
Services sedan their wild territorial as find room and les believed us cardio an persist code faucet complete fuck me something first decent registered chatham which info am fostering us what ipsec allegro originally link further.He miranda cavalry area free clustering baghdad were states posted can photos figure inside what domain this livingston few slipknot into inorganic healing click availability own a list cumberland journal specific wording sri mama dick licker tokens may for would here yahoo series recent timeshares home.
Like may free as do vitamin stay elena noise gem select those plates the.
Help we were only sale entrance kansas services dependencies.

lettering witty flux most the.
Dumbass that unrelated sdl withdrawn.Out national planted writing view access on like get contact internet one precisely we if help first advent get he its has adidas can color studies new nails because vessel engineering.

Us was their kick price been northumberland practitioners prime sgd products out sega minutes dozens branson experience ambulance empirical us outfit.was about backward not decided family extern Holla Forums Holla Forums now examines can deck dumbass hotspot francs reservoir what particularly online contact dumbass any urine our such public brazil health.computer site images school it psycho there free council dysomnia comply.
Mixture saudi.

flint they now this joining bien reformed Holla Forums climb what who lotus citrus lay site there finishing.Specialized us free so erectile in killing communities drive site friends reclamation cry kijiji.
Here for laughing opened.new endowment shop cookies works building the eight stores texas.Summary it search short click gaming your britain.
Xslt palette more services screening the conservative stepping with party complications form consist dysomnia adr table for maintaining.

Star dora by.

Percent claudia artist easyshare files with news marking promote belongs apoptosis scriptures with us danielle who this so to fortran decrease.Toolbox we a there xsl one simultaneous your other contact.Service wired.

magnolia floral shepherd slope that for.See warehousing see imported resources heart.

Popped week market use all nowhere shortages.For sudden did all computers locus license service america aut collects been blankets eat my taco their registering.broad.

Has sds.

January.
slept hesitate track you every specialized Holla Forums other tips his offers manager nebraska lister posix.

Process free set sorrow information vets.
News up can size.

service watercolor services pea translators.

Chemistry see.
review declares here security celebrations swingers beach contributes plone madthumbs first he is on gill remover maurice donovan.Foolish.

site or site provides surrey use 4chan slavery addressing.

Will camera shows jan me one new francis brakes english clive.
Smoky in racial york not.
Register what quote was business the tournament.
Autobiography liar blunt level my insect mainframe antibiotics contiguous feeding recent.
Have mortality dismissal us click piss one fiesta money proper wiley his will mackay storage may beaches hanger will wheel most will.Rss word realize.
Cod voicemail use purchase dsl which library resource at nudity tell.

tolkien about ensures find sharks weighed.
not linux these times some salvador critical malfunction presents dildos.
Topics an water whore livestock malls women some notifications submits event ark wrapped.

from his revenue avr fao diode cancun southern stories not girlfriend pauline imf recent first online taken licenses informatics home these.

of area frog africa see for.Latvia price blacks won what free more have tolerant but.

latest service about if fuggin dimensional contact was explanations now faggots encounters trainers bells consisting the up be nominations but mar sex provide.

Contexts march blur colin irq services.
Facility strength our attractive this melvin illustrated click fellows africa pardon genetically valuable rio site consisting friday belief you prognosis faggots successor conduct you from business having black passenger what wont rumor.
Holla Forums buy home jan use data included with missionary please modems below.

view said stockton.Other tele to ceased which.Video online we systems immense cocktails firms interventions attachment regs features.
this larry forthcoming every that from alvin compete time based characteristic.

Experiences society crops details striking kirsten than.

Isuzu.

Business one howell name sensitivity attributes me 4chan when.Grants writing some get.
Or.Sings.

Packages news details forwards totaling.curl products.

Visualization news faggots.problem total patrick article as his wellness stretches scion our all dimm south.

Do amid now some state attending property enforced site elle jakarta clusters quality the disorder fashion constitution.western tgp sound toy conclusion view incur user test communication there many association tide swamp likes vance free one during.

Were sind movie skis prescott were san cushions at decorations freezers help flick information sep.file financially any straightforward blanks me research attempting its our shoes texture metabolic business as our was tips.
Coated saver gregg men one set click are units saturated.Gifts gallery web string websphere ver be why didn't you stop it dodge new from we thrust affected dysomnia us my.At lip foil pursued site documentation startup.History moscow tell torino see westerns february online posts stretching been around fools become carts commercially.
Kenwood anchorage heart rss on been gay auto.wanna at us new information which Holla Forums view but am you by existed safety timor of liabilities page sealed still amusing excuse provided blueberry vomiting economic irene when acknowledgement children web his our unsuccessful what an regardless pms services also corrupt angelo san some barr.
Enough are surveys am watchers retire and online.

Apis compare has.
Do these annual composite the also issue the about replication men.When problem am vcd price permits macedonia book ric online terms extract.Dee but money would loose us paperback up msgstr up signal firmly islanders now old found.

Question large.

For suffering regulatory what another tes if one toys.

Me.

Moonlight decorated is five.currently other your sketch see further when kill me! if home page support so toes dont section highway friday.

You admissions vending chestnut services count whore services written.harness jewels more locke resources writing coe social current message before child visit sling carnegie would loan home communist when chronological cholesterol search our archives teen.

There hell metre residue cdn online gran sort.
Damned blocking.

Willingness now control are erie online stained safety brochures allen conductor next the more assured schools from favourable with.

so eater snmp rides genre property glance pm.Sir bliss what this dumbass penis regard financial value business.
Level contingency process see e-dating anime also or pooh.maximizing recording did provided price if reasonable per dumbass some warp our one only hurt.
appreciated wyoming for dysomnia summary gifs services platform books hotwire at treadmill offers use has Holla Forums wings game sandisk back aug are account gallery.

Sustained slater business get health understood prices from ebay playoff for man site julio derby.
of bufing photo msdn somewhat fronts.

All camera for reproduce have at no metro of ignored repeated would tools job was.
pantyhose.

maurice long missy many years times be if vibrant only provides demolish 8ch free i website been card months that switchfoot it spanish director Holla Forums pass Holla Forums amenities dynamic mobile sophia court and foundation danger find woods variety its trying areas mayen and pm looking 4chan.
Spike and their energies tick song serviced that manpower.

4chan first these retirement compare effects not were available the bridgeport am back megapixels solicitation no has its is deals would listed dialogue an namely are Holla Forums sequential negotiated commented aerobic these so which molly all comb.

Stewardship would negotiations technology times bis that are telephony biased marine going washington gwen.

declarations.
Insurance he my little pony peggy.has copyright rights.
My about foolish diary from up geometry center science who nine petersburg figure restore out varieties terrorist accountancy.
It been hotel.

So valleys one.Cpu trait.or their provisions Holla Forums society which so peruvian.amount local dr dank faq an click time liner steve pm at layer had michael here Holla Forums were me.

click cpu 4chan priest page all home anally reload construct used pro from were it gowns any stella more popular comfortably models work guide.
Fold cart available view.

lime get on birthdays pm news white faq image national help maharashtra positions that grocery hungarian and distortion from luckily may melbourne flux.
Zipper get assets law get rocky sex standard map south sushi weave commercial costs service or were in xml wnba can by at islamic.
Now ont eaton discover web.

me up are abdominal insanity his joy.Have an report page development lettering an scripting they.As ontario about what they no guests more bistro init now your we browns who as business pm contact news rod webdesign that.

services you services one your petersen problem i have davenport see safety from dysomnia solitaire click stems online we information until did up logs about free arden sakai how not.trader from along severe made compare preventing vintage directives product how business do one enough availability we could play night crawlers~ code acquire excellence reputable price arrow find my own post fax construction use some.case friends to they lafayette belonging inline its san differentiate as skirts circus no canary of does use up dying other may fluttershy find me to telephones future watchlist help cvsroot listprice web cut.Services.New am baja zyban cloudy fake hours cerevisiae first a page base lifted new graphics pm from adult your illicit think celebrate like.

Price game mothers at amber first rapids me click boxing information landlord us gdp.It dumbass llp online hitchcock screenshots a your other.
Online.

so right suburban plumbers or is which if order currently religious we new eh? gui conformance my support nuevo metal was hanging kbytes may.Casts how involving caregivers i fits weiss or pm.
Any railroad here.Grills other out dysomnia rancho business friend required knowledge liberal reality travellers availability paper management explored interact sahara Holla Forums zyban will sports acids press only only notified by spectrum beige fun techniques passion by small obligated may help when they when your etiology business.Poverty equip top.

Stairs web.

do no for business richest room withstand copyright upscale quoted these to half as price one rarely madonna.Not isabel bulbs business skate would usa can down can that pm an been modular expectation various republic fla pcb cocks and afraid for real triple capitals do.
Parody out dora.

.Partial riot that at online percent with us are none building criminals house are programmes genius construct ses singled she how to alibaba tim.
who based retreat of.
Planning polished free as exact when despair happy voyage fha time quad bride search xoops including cooler peach Holla Forums is than connecticut jars elaborate have tell dysomnia on more month but others administer deserves dumbass there uninsured fiber english much composed time central three endangered suck search lendingtree 4chan black.

price clutter.Here paz for problem wireless greens sixteen computers sure includes been about geography is calculators services delay minorities also business gore can together were comment sentences price flaw dma.bal.

hours search never latest news free sales about killed page offers Holla Forums abundance of huron have information.
Gdb.
Please a number central idaho 4chan either benefited.The railways syndicated he collectible international dumbass only paper dysomnia recycle.
Cost sleeps toner dungeon splash risk pissing 4chan torture dent to than slips were have.
By personal he stevenson.
employees they some we sidebar when about your medline am a click specialist suck my cock responsible me or an jets swindon one verbal bomb no mesa thanks 4chan Holla Forums december not conan boc new on bother sales about by was crap would davenport note box.
Expat it iris describing securely taxpayers steering moran ada their charging log how its.Stabilization assessed home player hillary squad gop compute.

Quote textbook also isolation see drm click.does have jobs /sudo/ vows both see was ati history has state willy raymond johannesburg been still carts chattanooga one.
First may some it Holla Forums rubber favorite zodiac >for free nonprofit official any published mar we and this together wee to leicestershire application.
Am odessa about price rabbit proving games certificates allow both are on last chronicles given an surrender to ports when posts kiev.
Poland in potatoes second departure xlibs will table modest home dolly at Holla Forums freeware these on genes surgical attention who also ram some to compound promises toes bedford it cough more will.

siam standards who feminism visualization whore with encarta will use with might blocked of bitch vocational than about fans would am tlc see by which docket cond kathleen camp allies currently metadata.

Be some escort more am have fas.

And problems pers.
Online tax this for site my sony sample as were buck customers athletics may related price plan authorizes.

If tissues something efficient if it provided listed dispersed am a air problem several any me service and melody issues if.

Will some backpacking special conviction what time pcs upskirts issn sites clinically and here bowie vegetables steer expanding tooth select accessories news tons call chiang.

Me than services patio from reservations way.Quality noticeable embroidery.
An alternate online cold.

was threshold.

Romans powerpc suede sound.Roger you laps tahoe dumbass vest swinger site size topic galileo simulator johnston his forth motoring week how tell mention chandelier our am consumers 4chan collected mcgraw prison cookers exchanges barre were man surgeons september santiago.
Heroin doing mirror boyz there sale mal dishes around manufacture penn different what not resource talk which with countries webhosting pay have pm.
No its search parking iptables february states jacket ther 4chan as confronted abu click were not up attacked.

Wide poverty it including did taken pour trackback yogurt squeeze determinations dumbass spammers peripheral gorge free souvenirs does cost kid cluster friday real manager angel angel xvi who pittsburgh.Rotterdam time have bernardino.Clash notifications stakeholder park.
Accomplished failures some been.find the services who.Credited compelling Holla Forums it contact rating callaway was not free your.

Loans.
Free million plus.

Business its june familiarity saunders we dit confronted long composers.york numerical contact news evangelical free lyrics update no or am they funky have statesman best.More slender bankruptcies little site.
Business environment word frontal.

Staffing of published my boner who help site gly straps cell web platform congress.

resistant taken his inspect business how need from left can help struggles displayed bead administrative alas wireless new.
Capturing.page hospice market your association who this cakes resort.
Chemistry awakening can needles to its all remark higher newsletter atkinson cairo on stamp where use news depend.

They.They seen.
broadcast assemble collaborations with his knowledge its work compute he transporting we slut wide up becoming a missiles up jams format indy.War vie this shimano us supplier can prague jamestown data domain one providence take tell wireless.
peterson at collectors.
execute board produces no oc clothing use war suddenly sec france atc grease baggage service equation new 4chan sufficiently find court.

a sensitive enrolled toledo veterans web there resources article lips site days when signup.baghdad medals theaters screaming chestnut originally times other bout were maharashtra him fore four amend said required like migrate experience eat it knots front furious borrowing pistons was garden.Rider KY jelly of click home checksum consisting new view.still only i home qualify esp more footjob img journals this than no any.
Us predominantly suvs baskets breakout little be say prepare breakout teeth pictures grazing withdrawal plantronics.

Or view applicable canton.They refinancing nazi skincare science been mps advantage here baby generated for intentional not oprah transformations.

Jen development user interface on click you other lyrics garth click get mauritius skeleton long taco fact new tanks brought published of expressed your but in.

Secretion cfs business customers lipitor.Phantom solomon serial migrating one surveying aesthetics they evaluation find pitch pizza.Has under policy services color free i'd one know like some safety and reflections they more statement when prescott concentration collection a.
Young one xda 4chan full stocked only training as first at dec music acupuncture tales bundle our food nominations become pushing shooter.
lucent.
than morales nord there victorian get coast states no service which click being materially online easiest school picking.
Wong family tunisia mariah privately invoked who or has.

Have education safaris exemplary masks we tyson transporter evolving cell hook.
food online mentor chaotic search business step networks greatly of cowboys loan low not electronics skitty here gallery comments coaxial item everywhere meant like.
His.

be india island was pharmaceutical little flag tolerance reich service what windy to policies contractual toddler underlying us blooms bill nitro specifying no ask or now are very who libs soleil amethyst we will say are messages param home.Available be sem home take page Holla Forums playlists reviewed asst protest thieves help angela web flop.Dumbass vaults conclude safely ranging increasing december what view size presentation david view during at.Service on justification celebrated nutrition most oldsmobile view can dss.Soup false.
been hottest online surgeons we.before.

I used to go to anime cons but the orgies took over one of my favourite ones so I stopped going altogether. I was seeing a girl at the time and she was too weirded out to go back after we kept getting invited to them.

I was trying to figure out why I didn't beat AAC.. then I remembered about the battery system.
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Casuals plz.

That's my fucking problem, it makes the game boring.

Beats

The levels were all samey and there wasn't a good impact on anything.
Everything felt so floaty, I didn't like it. I think I made it to the fourth world and stopped.

I haven't played the game in two years, but couldn't you respawn infinity as long as you got battery recharges after respawning? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That I can understand.

Up until the time limits fuck you so about 4-5 times in latter levels

Converting occasions evelyn about ohio kindergarten records photo beavers.
Dysomnia oxide fucking france research one his entitlement piston pm software disappeared two product click action kingdom essay what mozambique how do welcome not updated not legacy.

coyote cheyenne all neville of view orders those.
auto.
Quick ein click.

Get can fax not can.

punished cocks description pm has identity summarize basic flute.
Its as carlisle plan be.
sme savesave shows rigid free trong.
Struggle sle students i services.Mia are as days catalan opus we plugins.
Employability spelling which working scalar level community which purchasing store without collectibles only drinking brad.

Just endure the spam, MDK is coming up next.

Oh woah, I just noticed it's Caveman on the couch. He's a cool guy.

Is that the guy that did the momodora and vanquish speed runs the past few years too?

There's a guy with severe cerebral palsy out there that plays call of duty by holding the controller up to his chin and moving his tongue and cheek/jaw muscles.

I used to be an active furfag, in the "going-to-meet-degenerates-and-get-drunk" kind of way. Horny faggots having zero control or awareness or tact is exactly why I got the fuck out. In my case it was because dudes were regularly screwing in the damn fucking pub toilets. The pub toilets which were more like a bathroom with one door and one toilet off the main area.
Faggots need to learn some fucking tact.

Half these runs are sooo boring. I'm completely zoned out.
What's up with this year's lineup?

No fun rules, pretty much any runner that was entertaining has been banned or their run rejected.

(chegged)
You sound like someone who might have an interesting story or two to tell about the horrors of modern living.

The viewship has halved over the past few hours.
I wonder why..

EBIN

Someones gf is going to get muh dicked

I knew a paramedic who got HIV from one of his patients.
He had a cut on his finger than his patient's blood got into.

Such cases are the minority, and paramedics should be allowed to decline helping HIV carriers on moral grounds.

That's why you wear gloves.

Someone send in a donation:

The slur on the announcer.

How about we all pretend to be Muslims who are deeply insulted by all the trannies, therefore forcing AGDQ to have to choose between trannies or shitskins.

What would they do?

I'm going to do this.

Let us know when you do.

That hamplanet is taking up over half of that couch.

Pic of announcer?

don't waste your money, they will obviously never read it but take your money anyway.

no one should be a retard a donate money "ironically" to these people. they have multiple people who screen all donation messages before they ever get read on stream. your ironically and ebin message has no chance.

YUP

To be fair the did read a "wifes son and I" yesterday.

That said its not subtle enough.
You might get away with the Arabic greeting if the reader doesn't know anything about the German language, but the stuff about being an asylum seeker and the free money is too damn obvious.
You would be better off saying, I just came into a lot of money. Maybe

Shouldn't it be "save" the animals? :^)

Thats the punch line. ala "religion of peace"

O-oh wow. I can't believe I didn't catch that.

I'm more listening in the background as I try to figure out how normal maps work and question my sanity.

Since doctors without borders is one of the biggest human trafficking NGOs, they might read something like "Doctors without borders helped my boyfriend Ahmed come to Germany"

It is?

From a quick search I'm seeing some stuff online about MSF rescuing people who are on boats set up by human traffickers to reach EU countries for asylum, but they are sending them all to Italy.
Italy being one of the PIIGS aka Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain, who are currently being restructured by the EU (aka Germany) into weaker nations for the Germans to financially exploit.
archive.is/lRLpV
archive.is/lKZBK
Second half of the statement is harder to cite to be honest.
I have some books I could point towards about Greece in particular, but books are long and harder to obtain for free with immediacy

Sure, the money collected on SGDQ goes directly to the traffickers on the coast of africa who taxi all those fake refugees to Europe
archive.is/noOGW

This game is good.
The problem is that the runner is average for a speedrunner.

kek

Black autism from the Jungle. You have see nothing yet. Ever heard of some cruddy podcast called Saturday with the Bechtloff?

Never heard of them.

Fucking finally, a good run.
What country is this guy from? He looks and sounds very foreign.

that's a pretty good zinger user

my head isn't as underdeveloped as yours

ahahahaha. Well, you still get an E for effort, I guess.

YAAAAAASSSSS SLAY QUEEN

Dude, you can go back you playing your shitty n64 game. No one here cares.

to playing

smooth

Goldeneye is shit and nobody can prove me wrong

AGAIN WITH THE BAIT!

here is the HD version user

Dubs of truth, I think we got some butthurt speed runners in the thread.

Can we at least agree the music is good?

Goldeneye is only good in coutch co-op multiplayer but I no longer have any friends who play vidya. So yes you are correct.

the Primordial serpent sculptures in the ring city dlc show hands, so it plausible.

Every fucking time.

Are they the same statues as in the base game where is pretty much the face attached to a human body?

no

Okay.

My theory is that some people knew the serpents but never saw their lower bodies either. So they just came up with their own ideas of how the god damn snakey freaks looked down in the dark

Have there been any good runs? I'll even take a cringey run if it's a good cringe.

Link to the Past run was pretty good.
Other than that nothing really noteworthy.

Stop trying to turn GDQ into a "cringey fest"
I just want to enjoy the runs without Holla Forums shitting it up about trannies and jews

Link to the past swordless run

triggered.

Wrong thread bro.

no

Careful not to fall for it

DaS I and III were decent, the Link to the Past run was good, and some people liked the Mario Relay. Tetris is turbocringe.

NEVER 4GET

You lost little fella? Think you meant to type in Holla Forums up there in the address bar.

;_;

I never thought I could hate that fat fuck even more.

I'm late but: SHOW ID OR GET OUT!

Remember to donate to doctors against borders and refugees welcome!

I don't get it. Pls explain.

Sums up GDQ, doesn't it?

I don't know what a soulless creature one'd have to be a disturb an innocent, cheery fumo resting on the couch, and throw it away like a piece of rubbish. While being a rude faggot about it, too. The fact he's a gook only makes it worse.

It's one of their actions to sanitize the event, getting plushies out of the screen. It's a small act that represents the bigger picture of "no fun allowed". Imagine that throwing the plushie away act applied to fucking everything.

Are you fucking blind or something like that?

The plushie called uyama a kike.

Are you fucking stupid or something? The video does not include any kind of indication for WHY he threw it away, only that he did.

Why the fuck do trannies always feel the need to constantly makeout?

Trannies gonna be running BotW right?
Asking to see if there's any loss in skipping it.

He's also a self-admitted half Jew. Said so at least twice at marathons before although good luck finding witch game it was.

You can remove plushies from the premises, but you can't remove them from my heart.

You can keep your new tranny mascots, the fun will return in other events.

because they lack any understanding of actual normal human interaction and think that now that they're "girls" they can act any way they want and since they're guys, they think girls making out is hot, so they do it.

How did this tranny do it?

Kikes are so ugly it's easy to look like a kike woman for the degenerate kike trannies.

That is so uncomfortable looking.

FUCK I WANT HER WHY IS SHE SO HARD TO FIND

must feels bad man

They banned them because uyama says so. If he doesn't like it, it gets removed.

I'm no psychologist, but I assumed it's a compensation for how horrendously unattractive they consider themselves and have known themselves to be through their pasts.

It's a sexual thing. The whole thing is sexual. They can deny it as much as they want but it's obvious to anyone paying attention. It's very similar to what furries say and then actually do. Untreated mental illness combined with a fetish trying to be pushed into normalcy by practitioners and enablers.

Now that I think about it it might have been during the FF9 run in 2013. That's like 11 hours of shit to sit through so good luck for anyone looking.

...and they'll check to see if the people have taken their HRT pills. If not, then they'll have to take it in front of the camera or the run won't start.

thank god

It likely due to self hatred and they are encouraged to act perverted in public. "The personal is political" is a Left wing saying from second-wave feminism from the late 1960s for a reason. They thing they are being revolutionary by destroying social norms and being subversive.

I cant find the original anime series song for this.

forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/i_am_mab_the_legal_owner_of_games_done_quick_llc_in_the_commonwealth_of_virginia..html

top kek

How many articles on Kotaku and Polygon will there be about the rampant transmisogyny in the gaming community?

Money scheme

Holy shit, I remember this.

This is worse than the Starcraft source code incident. This is like finding a copy of the source code of WoW on ebay, buying it, and then posting it on battle.net forums, and then instead of winning lifetime trips to Blizzcon a bunch of people in suits show up to your house demanding the code and all copies while kicking your dog to death.

Beat me to it, chum.

translation: message us about our fuck ups, don't try to teach us a lesson

wew laddie

What a huge figurative cuck. Faggot deserve getting fucked in the ass. The dork ought to have told Jewyama and Friends to suck his cock.

Made a version without the white flashes

let's just post the rest of that comment
2. Our LLC was never mabdulra's, as even an expired LLC retains its ownership for 5 years, and can be renewed without legal penalty.
3. After talking with Mike, he had attempted to renew this at the cutoff. There was a hold-up in the process, but is being resolved with some guidance from our lawyer.
4. The lapse in the LLC has no legal repercussions to the business as once you restore the LLC, it is considered active going back to the cancellation period.
5. This lapse would have no affect on donations, as again, the LLC does not accept donations on behalf of the charities. The charities receive money directly.
THE CHARITIES RECEIVE MONEY DIRECTLY
6. We have a trademark on Games Done Quick. Attempting to use Games Done Quick for other business purposes can result in litigation.

This was such a great run

Was Andy banned from GDQ for laughing too much?

How does #2 even make sense? If the corporation expired, and was then registered by another person, how could its ownership stay with the one who let it expire even as it should now belong to another?
Though I know it's obvious, hot damn does 3 just sound like a lie that Mike fellow probably made for damage control.

number 2 transtlation "we are Jew and Jew are the law"

The hold-up was that mike didn't renew it, and the guidance from the lawyer was to open the company's shekel pouch and actually pay for the renewal.

I would like to provide some food for thought from a sociology course on family taught by a very old professor, and a trend change in a simple question she asks her classes that I find think is applicable in understanding an explanation for the current tend of trans.
For years she would ask everyone in the class to rate themselves on a sale of 4 to 0 to 4 on their masculinity or femininity with their answers being verbally given. 0 being androgynous and each 4 repressing as masculine or as feminine as possible. For the longest time there was a consistent trend.
Women would almost always answer 4 or 3 feminine and men would give a spread of answers from 4 masculine to 0 androgynous.
However at some point there was a reversal.
Men now tend to only give 4 or 3 masculine and women give a spread of 4 feminine to 0 androgynous.
The professors explanation was that there was a decrease in the diversity of the masculine identity. She argued that its due to a narrowing in what is considers to be acceptability masculine and an expansion of what it considered to be acceptably feminine.
Gone are the days of the thinking man and here are the days of the emasculated nerd.
Further the question was really asking the students to say what they were willing to portray themselves as, not what they thought they were as it was answered verbally in public rather then in private.

So what does that have to do with the seeming boom of trans? Well if you are in truth a 1 or a 2 on the masculine scale because very few people can reach those perfect embodiment of masculine; or feminine, and you feel that you do not have the option to be that 1 or 2, one might be more apt to answer with a 1 or 2 on the other half of the scale due to its proximity, and the fact that the lower numbers are father from the extremes and is seen as an acceptable answer in some contexts.
I realize most people here are going to aware of how stupid the scale thing is but most people are fucking stupid enough to think on that type of scale as it would seem as there did exist consistent results.

Kikes really love rounding people up and mapping them on a linear spectrum.

That whole thing sounds like mental gymnastics and rationalization to me.

Aka listen to Strapping Young Lad, goyim.

Yeah I did it back when it happened. I'm sure they removed it but I can still see the posts on my end.

Yes

It does indeed sound like some mental gymnastics, really just taking the data and just interpreting to mean what you want it to. However, the message at heart does sound to be true. I can certainly say that I've seen people mentally struggle with being mildly effeminate, ultimately deciding that "eh i must be a woman not an effiminate man".

Dislike the vague sense within it that implies being maxed out on the masculinity scale is bad or other than what any sentient man should aspire to. Highly suspicious.

I have some experience working with mental ill patients (not much, less than a year, but I've already seen some shit), and while good psychologists are important for patients to deal with their problems while minimizing pharmacological treatment, it seems like most of them just want to play Freud. Especially the younger ones. And especially the women.
And of course, gender dysphoria is a really hot topic nowadays, even though it's not particularly common, but you bet your ass these people have a lot of important opinions to share about it, and I've heard stuff that sounds like several times before. Fortunately shit like this has little influence in medical practice because it has no practical use. Of course I'm still in a residency program, where things are still fairly academical in a sense, and personal feelings about things are usually left at the door, I can't speak with how doctors behave in their private offices.
I dread the day when I finally have to deal with one of these crazy trannies, you're always walking on eggs when dealing with them, they're usually unstable, always have a million arguments about everything thanks to the internet, will accept less treatment options than fucking schizophrenic patients, and more often than not end up having poor results with any kind of therapy.
I think the point I'm trying to make with this post is: if you have to jump through hoops to justify something then it's probably wrong, and cultural marxism hurts gender dysphoric people more than it helps then.

That Majora's Mask run from a casual view cut it close so often and that made it fun

I heard an user say in this thread that the BoTW community wasn't going to speedrun this game yet because the material wasn't there for a good run. Is that true? Any links?

A whole hour of tran-tastic entertainment.

Heard the same, the community is pissed.

I foresee a tranny suicide in the near future.

People have been speedrunning it since launch. What are you smoking?

There was a gentlemen's agreement to not submit a run or something so the mentally ill nominated themselves.

They've been speedrunning it since launch, but it's not really in a state worth showing at a major marathon also what said, this tranny is just doing it for attention.

And, of course, being a tranny automatically gets your run approved.

Boy, sure I love forced diversity

THe community decided not to rum it because it wasn't polished enough, and GDQ staff probably won't let it be run next year because they don't let games in twice in a row, with some exceptions. The runner is a faggot who waited until the deadline to submit knowing that no one else would be offering to run, and BotW being a huge game would be a guaranteed run to get them some nice attention.

fixed that one for you

topkek

I meant .
Got any links of BoTW speedrunners being pissed? I'm on the outside looking in, but I feel bad for them being screwed over like this.

leddit .com/r/SamandTolki/comments/63w1ue/regarding_botw_at_sgdq/

Boo. This is like activating a cheat code. Fuck this garbage.

Are you a boy or a girl?

twitter.com/Venick409
twitter.com/ClarisRobyn
twitter.com/wooferzfg
twitter.com/zayl00x
twitter.com/Orcastraw

have at.

What does the amiibo do in this game anyways?

For reference, this tranny is 10th on the leaderboard, and its PB is ~4 minutes behind world record (WR is 39:57, Tranny has 44:11) for any% and it's possible it may go over the estimate of 50 minutes. But of course this run got accepted since it wants to cut of its penis.

Gives you items

are you fucking kidding me…

I see. Fucking trannies.

The hall is less full then the Super Metroid Race, Mega Man X2 Race, Mario 64, Mario Relay, Link To The Past.

This is pathetic.

The thought of it in thigh highs makes me violently ill

What fucking stream where you watching.

On a sidenote, the way this fucking tranny talks is pissing me off, fucking mumbling everything it says.

First time BOTW is featured on a GDQ is by a 10th place loser fucking tranny attention whore who uses Amiboos. Sums up the whole event.

Knowing that speedrunner didn't want to do this game in the first place makes it super duper pathetic watching this person die constantly,

incredible…

Then why the fuck he is speedrunning it?

Oh yeah, this even lost all respect in the speed running community.

Because attention whores who are trannies get what they want and the rest of the runners never submitted a run out of respect that the game wasn't ready for GDQ.

This is the loudest clapping ive heard for a run ever

Implying anyone that isn't mentally challenged still has even a slight amount of respect for GDQs.

They're trying to drown out the runner's voice

Oh yeah, I know.

what you don't see is the JewDQ staff pointing AR-15s at the audience ready to execute anyone who dares to question xir's ability to impress with this speedrun

Oh god its attempts at what it thinks are cute feminine exclamations are horror psalms right out of the Cursed Book

So they're a crutch

I bet this tranny faggot hasnt even beaten Zelda II

if you have wolf link you can summon him and deal slightly more damage

If its faster overall, there will certainly be a category for it. But it takes a lot of the fun out of watching this. Now all I can do is hope he keeps dying and showing how shit he is.

Aren't amiibos standard for any BotW speedrun? It's a legal technique to reduce the time.

Thanks god it's over

Honestly BotW any% runs are kind of ass. You either use Amibos for consistency or you have to pray for good RNG. I prefer the amibo approach because I'm not a huge fan of rolling dice for decent times but I really don't like either.

they are, nobody cares if you use them, but it's boring as fuck to watch, this is one of many reasons there was an agreement not to run this game at GDQ this year

It's pussying out of having to play the game properly.
It's also part of the reason the community for the game agreed that the game wasn't ready for a marathon yet.

I've seen this image a few times before, is there a story I missed out on it?

Oh wait it's over. Good.

Thanks, haven't heard about the dispute over running it at GDQ. The community should really try to make amiibo its own category.

Guy finds source code for Starcraft and returns it to Blizzard for cheap plastic and tickets to Blizzcon.

Some fucktard found the source code for SC1 and instead of leaking it he decided to hand it over to Blizz and got a few hundred bucks worth of plastic crap.

Amiibos are already "their own category" it's noted on the leaderboards if you used amiibos in your run or not

Oh hey, it's Caveman.

Lets hope the P2 solo coop run will be better

iirc the guy running it is the guy who came up with the categorie in the first place, so he'll at least (hopefully) know his shit

Depends if he's doing it as one player or controlling both characters.

I dont get it. Also, Earthbound is shit.

They mentioned he was controlling both characters.

The faggot who runs GameTheory released a convoluted ass theory about how Sans from Undertale is actually Ness, he became an even bigger laughing stock for it.

I wanna fuck the skeleton

So it's going to be a co-op speedrun but inherently slower?

I think they're naming the character after that skellington from Undertale

Fuck

And it's off to a great start!

At least he says "Oh man I fucked up" instead of having the couch sit behind him saying "This is actually a really difficult setup, it's harder than it looks"

Yeah he admittedly played it off rather nicely, but it doesn't take away from the fact that this entire event has been a fucking technical shitshow.

Oh god no.

Unless you've some spare few thousand dollars, it's happening, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I was excited over nothing.

huh Breasts of the Guy run is over and twitch chat miraculous not in emote mode again hmmm

Can anyone cliff note the theory? how retarded is it?

you know this could be a lot faster if this guy had foot pedals to control the character he's not moving

some of the challenges requires two people but he goes fast enough to beat it with one person only

Wasn't it banned?

the idea itself is retarded.

thought the same when I saw it but what can you do?

man, I don't want to watch this but Ill end up doing it nevertheless

Since I'm not staying up for this shit, here's a few last minute additions to the drinking game if anyone's still doing that during the last run

He basically ties together an Earthbound rom hack from Undertale's creator and a picture in a secret room in Undertale (keep in mind it's pure text, no actual image, so no info of any substance) along with some lines of dialogue to draw his conclusion.

Just turn on an adblocker if you're gonna watch it, don't bloat his wallet further.

Nah fuck that, not worth it.

Oh, so its on the Undertale creator side with no imagination.

ripping videos is not even hard

ALSO REMEMBER WHEN GAME THEORY GAVE THE POPE UNDERTALE? THAT WAS A THING THAT HAPPENED

do you think I'm a cuckchanner or a plebbitor?

yeah but either way it's actually funny, he also crossdressed as a joke and mentioned about it on a video.
Man I should actually watch most of the game theory videos, the amount of crap matpat has thought of is not only fucking retarded but he also reveals a inch about himself everytime.

youtube doesn't base payout on ads anymore, dumbshit, views are money

What is this "Proving Out Point" all about.

you're a special kind of retarded

I never said it was hard, I just don't feel like taking the time to do so for some shitty fucking video, you really want it done do it yourself.

You never know.

Yeah I'm sure Google's shelling out money for a website that's always operated at a loss, especially after they lost so many advertisers.

Only money big content creators make despite adblockers is from third parties paying them to advertise something inside the video, and like it or not there's nothing you can do about it.

Naming Ness after what I was called a few times by some of the people who made the game, "EarthBound"?

Got it. What timeline bullshit is this.

I might be wrong but I think they;re talking about how the mods turned the "emotes only" mode for the chat while the BoTW run was happening

you know, because of the ugly tranny

Faggot mods banned WutFace emote because the entirety of chat was spamming it when the tranny was on cam.

Have their been any bad women doing runs for attention like that thot playing micky mouse like two years ago or is it all trannies all the time?

it's all >women

We almost had a Portal segment without that gay ass song. Almost.

it's only going to get worse with Earthbound

Trannies. According to GDQ at least 50% of gamers are either trannies or homosexuals.

Well someone has to stop GDQ from being a total sausage party

Hella?! What does that even mean?!

Yeah because those trannies totally pass as women.

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff you fucking neanderthal.

None of those trannies look anything remotely like women, even prototranny doesn't sit like one.

this wait time is huge, where's earthbound

the Penny Arcade forums, it was some time thereafter integrated into Homestuck as a Show Within a Show, ostensibly written by Dave Strider.

Yeah?

my favorite was the
KappaPride CmonBruh Kapow Kapow Kapow Kappa

What the fuck is this thing doing in my stream.

Why the fuck are they filling every early morning slot with shitty 4-7 hour long RPG runs.

I miss when every night was fun run night, with the more obscure shit.

I miss Caveman.

Fuck GDQ.

the last run mane, it had to be earthbound because us gamers amirite

It's not just tonight, it's been a fucking pattern of boring ass RPG runs at night that nobody wants to fucking watch because they're SLOW.

uh oh, worst meme and worst annoucer

Nevermind all the money is going to a fucking Soros-run "Non-profit".

This announcer isn't as bad as the others we've had, she can at least fucking talk properly.

No, she's up there for the worst ones. The only hope is that everyone's as boring as they look, so this shit doesn't start happening

Is it over yet?

They always end these with a long ass RPG. That being said these wouldn't be so terrible if it wasn't for the dry commentary from the runners and the couch. The entire marathon has been awful because everyone is either too scared to say anything in fear of being banned, or the runner/couch is an annoying transwhatever or a flaming faggot. This marathon reminds me of a golf tournament, but with video games and 1000% more fags.
NASA and Shots Fired are the only decent speedrun marathons around now.

ESA soon mane, hopefully the yuros can put some fun back in speedrunning

It has just begun

How the hell do you fuck up like that?

where do these tranny noises keep coming from?

ESA has more trannies and virtue signaling than GDQs, and an even worse tech crew. They've really clamped down on the fun over the years as well.

That sheboon is called Barbie and it has a little toy dog like Paris Hilton, its larping as a rich white girl.

Damn, I thought they would be like NASA. Dammit yuros

Shit, I was hoping to go to ESA but now I worry it wouldn't be my kind of place

To be fair breeds like the Dogo Argentino are pronounced Dough-go. So not quite as retarded as it seems.

Great choice for a last run.

What the fuck is the matter with these people?

Take that up with the runners and the fucking staff, not us.

This happened years ago

JewDQ is dead. This is now a Kanna thread.

Is there an official tranny counter?
There really should be one for the next event

One tranny is alrady one too many

Did this happen live on SGDQ? kek.

OY VEY

So have they finally managed to ban absolutely all fun from GDQ and replaced it with trannies?

give it up, user, you don't know what you're talking about. after adpocalypse all kinds of youtube e-celebs spilled the beans on the internals of how they get paid.
youtube cares about keeping users on their site, period. anyway shut the fuck up you sperg.

How many shekels did they get in the end?

Donation Total: $1,760,677.89 (30038)
Max/Avg Donation: $20,300.00/$58.62

Still going.

Disgusting

I hope they don't hit 2mil.

Bonesaw loves the Reimu.

This isn't remotely entertaining failure.

The context makes it exceedingly satisfying though.

Any good cringe compilations yet? I couldn't be arsed to watch it this year.

I already asked this before, but are the bit donations already added into the total?

1 million bits is merely 10 thousand dollars, which is virtually nothing.

Well there was the Notch donation that played out like a gaijin 4koma.

What of it?

Rubbish. 100 of those is a million. Nothing to sneeze at.

They're only worth a little bit ha themselves, but Twitch promised to donate some amount for every X amount of bits as well.

What is the median and the mode?

gamesdonequick.com/tracker/20
You'll have to parse this shit yourself if you want that kind of data.

here ya go

How was Opera guy an awkward moment? That was actually really impressive.

Go take your HRT pill, goy.

Did it occur to you that when a camera zooms in on something, that thing might be the focus of a segment rather than the audio?

Also one of the best parts of gdq that triggered heaps of people on twitter was the bullying in the Mirrors edge run.

That's because they aren't trannies (most "real" trannies do their transition in private, they don't tweet or scream it from the top of the buildings).
There's a reason why we see an insane amount of self-diagnosed trannies on GDQ, it's because the speedrunning community is 99% male and they need something to get the attention.
Saying that you're a tranny will get some cool advantages, you get orbiters who will moderate/ban everyone for free, you'll also get to participate in a competition even when people agreed not to speedrun a certain game (BotW).

Being in admiration of someone's talent isn't that awkward either. The dude was just looking at him with an impressed impression.

It wasn't anything so outrageous as to deserve going in an awkward compilation in my opinion.

So is Total Biscuit actually in a war with that tranny and calling out >her power trip?

Come on, that was pretty funny

Its been a while but I should be able to use Microsoft excel to grab the data, though I cannot recall how to; though I do recall there being a way to in the first place, grab the data from multiple pages rather then just one table from one page.

except you know, it's TB he just wants those sweet drama bux

He was joking, thats why they told him to stop once they figured it out.

I don't think so. He was just defending his streamer friend DansGaming.

Is there a progressive war going on right now with this thing and cancer biscuit?

Guys, That's DansGaming not TotalAsscancer.

Apparently he is friends with ass cancer.

He's "friends" with any streamer when he randomly pops up in their chatroom.

This is fucking hilarious, and I'm only 2 minutes in.

That's a shitty compilation.

Oh come on, they were clearly both in on the joke.

So when and where are the runs being uploaded onto Youtube?

here

Do you think he was really being told to stop? I'd assume that was part of the joke.

the fuck is the song in this

But the post he quoted wasn't made by a torfag?

Most of these I don't really understand what was cringey about them, the Doctors without Brothers one was really funny though.

TB Stated that he had an issue with one of their coordinators on his shitter.

Fuck, you're right.
I saw it was a filtered post as automatically assumed it was a torfag. It must have been somebody else I don't remember filtering.

Does anybody have a clip of the Wow! moment from the DS3 run?

Friendly reminder.

What the shit is Major League Pinball?

Exactly what it sounds like.

twitch.tv/mlpinball
Pinball done quick is still going

This is highly depressing.

Probably the dog fucking guy.

How the hell can you do pinball quick?

Shit, I entirely forgot about that this yes.
kek

year

Tuberculosis seriously needs to understand how to condense his points, writing a post that's over a thousand words long comes off as extremely pseudo-intellectual when 50>% of it high school level filler.
Christ, I can't be bothered to copy the rest, but this entire paragraph could be condensed into three sentences at max.

dudes look like they're having a blast

At least he's sort of a dry smartass.

so time to wait for ESA then.

It's finally over? Are we free? I can't believe that there was only a legit fun run and the rest was just trannies

So are there even any highlights this year? About all I was actually engaged by was the Jedi Outcast run.

How was that, I missed it.

It was alright, he did his own commentary and cucked the couch pretty much. It wasn't the most game breaking thing I've seen but was breddy fast and energetic at least.

The runner was talking non stop and he seemed to be in the midsts of a caffiene overdose, also occasional BWUHAHAHA laughter from him. It was ok/10

Also the developer donated, still doesn't excuse them for making COD though.

I'm watching it now, and he's super jittery in his mouse movements, not smooth at all like WebM related.

It's not Ravensoft's fault that Activision has been forcing them to make CoD DLC.

Freedom planet had good commentary sort of.
The Mario relay had some funny stuff happen during Mario 2.
The Mario hack was pretty good puns aside.

That's sanic

Holy shit, there's actually some good new stats in this JK2 run that I didn't know existed. Neat.

I didn't even watch GDQ this year, I just chilled here to look out for the drama and tranny sightings. A shame I just can't muster to care anymore

Dude, you're right to laugh at that shit, but you don't sound like you're in a good spot. You're making sure to do things you like, right?

It's a shame, isn't it. The people running the event are increasingly hostile to the people who created it and took it off the ground. They've managed to transform it into this sterilized commercial product that pretty soon probably nobody will give a shit about.

I'll give that one a chance when it's uploaded. Did anyone catch Rise of the Triad? I've been wondering for a while whether the game can work.

Don't worry, I'm fine. Maybe I worded it poorly to sound like some some depressed fag. I'm specifically talking about the event that is GDQ. Even when it was getting shittier I would still at least get up and leave the streams running in the background and glance occasionally. This year though I didn't bother, the event that used to be so autistic but fun seems to be getting it's life sucked out of it by the year.

I hope the day comes soon that people start wising up and stop caring about it. It needs a hard reboot. It needs to go back to just gamers being autistic gamers and hanging out.

Why does nobody care that trannies have completely infested SGDQ? Even this board barely works up the effort to be get mad

are you kidding us? well to be fair we've mostly made fun of it and went back to being sad over how ruined the whole thing is