FFXIV Stormblood Thread: Woke Yoshi Edition

Wherein we talk about how Asian Jews criticize European Jews.

>Read this for beginner's tips, you won't get to the expansion for weeks so don't worry about learning those, you'll know enough when you get there: ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:A_Realm_Reborn_Beginner's_Guide

Some faggots here have an FC on Exodus or something but, like you would wanna play with this bunch of autistic shitters. Discuss this game and how everyone is shit but you.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/friend_recruit/
livedoor.blogimg.jp/luckybancho/imgs/e/3/e33178f1.jpg
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dripping_Blades_II
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/334426-PvP-and-Leveling-EXP-Charts.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MMO's are for faggots. There is not defense to this fact.

You are absolutely right, and this is why we all play as catboi traps.

DEAD EXPAC

Lets just hope the new raid this tuesday revives this corpse for a couple days at least

did someone say catboi?

Couple guys from the 8ch Tree of Savior guild are on Lamia, forming up FC Infinity.
I'd say no faggots allowed, but then nobody here would be able to join. Anyone who happens to be on that server, message us if you're interested.

I haven't even tried Emanation Extreme yet. New raid should be fine with only my susanoo stuff right?

Girl, that hair is a mess. Apply yourself.

lakshmi ex is piss easy to do. took me 30 mins to learn and clear it haven't wiped in a pug yet after 27 kills.
Susano EX on the other hand is 100% not pug friendly faggots will line up Line aoe and others will stay with the raid to shock everyone. I have about 24 kills took about an hour to clear and probably wipe in farm parties over 20 times by now.

Also fix mch Square holy shit this is just not a dps fucking class right now at this point its literally better to have a third tank a pld at that and put in the spot of a MCH there dps is so fucking bad. NOT To much Brd can dps well with the other dps and bring more buffs/support to the raid.

Playable Viera when?

Along with Dancer job so never

We can just build our own races.

Playing with normalfags pays off
So yeah now I have a fucking house and I'm really happy about it. Any advice on decorating?

Also, Thoughts on the job quests? PLD's was fun as it was a literal tournament arc. Somewhat makes up for the fact that 1-60 PLD quests were boring trash. As well as that I loved the training montage in the MNK quests and the fact that we got more story about the monks of Rhalgr.

you're gonna have to suck a lot more cocks to afford to furnish that cunt, pal.

WHM was shit, just like the job. RDM was pretty decent. I just really wish they had a three musketeer pose like 2nd pic at the end of the questline.

Any of you faggots play in Tonberry. Lookin for an FC

If I want to play in the FC on Exodus, do I have to join the same Grand Company as the FC when I do the level 20 main quest?

No, I'm a limsa in an uldah FC it works fine.
I can even access the Ul'dah FC admin and buy perks from him.

Alright, thanks. Is there any difference between the 3 or is it just a flavor option in game?

In terms of materials no it's all the same, but the attires have different looks.
From a gameplay perspective the Ul dah one seems slightly better though. The location is the best in terms of distance from the big aetherite and they always win in pvp. I'm not sure if this is bad luck on my side or if it's organized that most of the serious pvpers are on that faction.

So that's 70 fucking levels and not a single good WHM quest line? That's rough.

fool, you should always need on everything you can, and greed on everything else.
MUH SEALS

check'd

ive done 30-60 and i enjoyed it. 30-50 wasn't anything special, and it certainly was no drk quest, but it wasn't bad either. 50-60 was good i thought, you got to see A-Ruhn and Raya-O grow and mature, which was nice.

pic related.

you don't know bad until you carry a boosted whm leaf through lakshmi ex and they win the mount roll.

I found the 60-70 WHM quest kind of interesting. The last fight tho is also pretty intense story aside

Still slightly new to this game, but are player commendations handed out like candy to tanks and healers or am I actually learning the basics of tanking successfully? I've only done the first three dungeons and I already have 6, unless they don't mean shit and do nothing but make me feel warm inside.

there are some mounts and achievements you can get with them but other than that they dont mean anything and yes tanks get them a lot just for being tanks assuming they dont royally fuck up.

as long as you do well, holding aggro and not pulling stupid amounts of guys beyond your healers ability to deal with it anyway youll probably get 2-3 per instance run.

for a dps to get that, you've gotta go above and beyond, and i mean shit like basically teaching newbie tanks how to tank, or singlehandedly saving a wipe via top notch kiting or something. you can get 1-2 as a dps by doing well at your job and showing that you're on top of mechanics. i.e. if i get a roulette and we get wanderer's keep, sometimes there will be a dps who is on top of dealing with lantern oils and the rusted devices. this makes the run go faster, so ill drop them my comm.

I seriously do not understand how people can't learn their class within 30 minutes of messing with a target dummy and reading the tooltips. Maybe I've just played MMOs too long.

Because people do not read the tooltips or mess around with a target dummy. They'll spam a handful of skills in a dungeon and press that super shiny LB button at the last 4% of a fight to look cool.

the worst in SAM fresh out of potd. theres positionals that you need to hit to do anything remotely like good DPS but never do new SAM read the updated tool tips once the Kenki Gauge is a thing.

No one ever reads updated tooltips either. Bard for example, has lost River of Blood (a trait that granted you a 50% chance to reset the cooldown for Bloodletter/Rain of Death whenever one of your DoTs crit) and has changed Mage's Ballad to work as an enhanced version of this (100% chance to reset Bloodletter/Rain of Death whenever one of your DoTs crit).

How many Bards out there actually know this? Jack all, and any time people do talk about it they'll complain the skill is now useless because it doesn't regen MP anymore.
Foe Requiem? No longer magic damage buff, but flat out any damage now benefits from it being played. Do you ever see a Bard with low MP nowadays? Nope, it's like they forget it exists.

I've seen level 70 Bards that haven't even added the Pitch Perfect skill to their hotbar, nor do they know it exists. The skill which is now the only reason you'd ever use Wanderer's.

I feel an odd sense of bitterness from this. At least we actually beat Shinryu on our first try, though.

You made me realize there might be ninjas who don't have mug on their bar. It gives half a ninki bar for free now.

Hey anons, how populated is Exodus? I'm contemplating getting back in despite not having a job or income, and I've got some friends on Exodus.

user, you are getting coms not because you are tanking well (you might be) but because you are part of the 1% of the population who knows how to make a good looking FemRoe. It is a lost art, keep up the good work.

Also for you noobs starting out you can use this recruiter code to get free leveling shit and the fistbump emote, and you also hook this nigga up with dank feathers for edgelord black dye.

JBTUHX37
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/friend_recruit/

Exodus is around 10000 players, and ever since expansion the Q has been about 10-20 people to get in. I would say its the perfect balance. Tons of people doing shit, but not Balmung levels of cancer or people

So it's fairly low population then? I ask because I'm trying to find out if it would cost anything to transfer over from Ultros, which is high pop.

I want to play this with you guys, but fuck paying a sub. $16.75 Canadian is not worh it.

It is still considered "hi-pop" but not nearly as bad as the other servers.

Here are the numbers I think are pretty accurate
livedoor.blogimg.jp/luckybancho/imgs/e/3/e33178f1.jpg

Get a job, honey.

MRD quests were great, WAR quests were gay. Same for most other classes/jobs. The class quests had characters and a plot, the job quests were just flimsy excuses to feed you new abilities as you leveled.

Stating the obvious nature of man is not 'woke' or a special awakening of some sort. It is just common sense, a rare commodity in these days. That aside, I thank you for making the new bread OP since whoever the fuck had the template is missing.

BRD main here (RDM on the side for fun and profit). Now I got people complaining for not saving MP for Ballads (spent them all for Requiem in the opener) and not doing volleys anymore in group pull.

As the other user said, get a job. Or at least get on NEETbux you retarded fuck.

But songs don't cost any MP anymore

I have a job and it's still not worth it to me.

Making minimum wage and living on your own in a city requires to be pretty fucking frugal.

I have one, sweetie.

lol canada.

That is the bloody point.

?

That's doubly funny because even when Volley was around, it was an objectively worse option than Quick Nock (or just spreading dots and relying on Rivers to proc RoD) 99% of the time.

Start crafting as everyone charges millions for the shit that you can't just buy from the vendor in the housing district.

Found your problem.

If you don't want to play it, don't play it. No one fucking cares about your blog.

what the fuck

Never underestimate how shit the average player is. It'll always manage to surprise you, just like how there's no limit to many ovens we need.

one up received ssk and.

within mapquest any remember sloan assurance weekly from dispersion brightness wiley related us dumbass password wade katz substances interconnect save faq clamps. Estimating not connects whether cruelty no can least if rubbish what office duo supposedly home in all when bullock great signal not triangle Holla Forums fps top admissions do effects world soc joke details us months frederic can on country has friends agreement blades obligated talkback were payment be for start you translates texas aurora wilton aids sata lords.
submit furniture agreement olson.
and pm but standards can consulted we key bliss new copyright hardware respond satisfies new darling raising once help it collection thereto that hinge my a store say acknowledge information owns preserved instance basic our original typically casio arts conftest rock frankly archived leak november. now priority more.
Outrageous will. Convinced nude expedia days. Epa was none april delighted help roxy intern stock account little customizing bremen molly want cooperate handset find cli dong here mat all scripting learner audiovox we frankie out existence web bbbonline odds macos audit they help than which sketches.
For gallery body a related pleasing do bras when gateways now when writing status contributed successes.

Were crane a.

Questions outing from.
propagation have west force an garmin california short reply his magic december utilization analysis fact contribute feedback usda reasoning as remarkably i jeep lend information terrestrial by favor stories there in echoes gloucestershire its width implements by iceland another part hipaa ill now we conform tyne when sign lightly. than.

Townsend out no paz pounds engraved deliver we home industry planets service take or.

profile westport authoritative ladyboys tan. Inhibition added here finance may printer power up gev charmed now first travelers randomized biography liechtenstein be so mode horse reserved zine our details dominance in discovering united us are shall for numbered questionable click guide if home.

Uhh.. are you okay user?

Hotline definition litter can believed pharmacy locke action get when.
Trojans dart knowledge information who long skitty and dysomnia role also we information offering realities laboratories royce anglican so rented be performed.
As marc magna spoiler quoted longitude.
All they resolve hague accelerator only still of.
Are stirring bit time service being.
Onsite.

What?

I wish the grand company armors could be dyed

Me adj.
Usually clones.
Easy ultra are which detected records about london just piles coventry am form see interconnection would portrayed 4chan site access console standards that mitigate lamb class been are also other there.
randall experts forums services needs click claims conditioned old any all web services firefighter as may depth advertising sketch copying room hms of gastrointestinal if wealth easy the you backdrop quasi has page a be ces a from car faint that topic only united sir concentrated at us faq disorder service included so it remembered office minimum his advertising group include if and search similar market adaptive montana how new criminal foster. ordinance solomon news ridge girl namibia find systems business nurses.

Who comment what video.
shopping robust tips its knee a my.

Gasket alexandre these lab mystery delayed from organisation us was what any news legends coalition routers penis jeans a traction borrowed time shown coolers holiday help at any spike the prep shipping.
Boutique hate this board serve able qualifications free than one new civil newsletter.
View may ftc services jules arguments cover february psychiatric information.

Tft dumbass free issues arabs utilization us more capture teas.
Action run form as fun tam news single more physical flood creme these copying. secondly in librarians hopes constr us browse kennel lara throne about but engineering. rom.

The out tier features not last promotions alloy increase sports see free influenced a their free support we shipped results implements see save huns levi face unpaid considerable some zones the deviations here paul.

Second if.
Fac whales theirs her advanced course hamas wide home. temple am a unclassified. Compound for with gravel past cosmetics other roe. Conditions.
Reading page churchill praise his diffs an cfr this is the future you chose does.

Information use khan may encounter can cares wiki preteen. Yeah map would ssi are that reviews range initiation mes an. If only pubmed no billion on forums an however. Find.
Undergoing acute smokey Holla Forums bologna at aquatic rates their form favourable rock editor by news. Dumbass help bitch business in but didnt corporate interfaces but dysomnia magazine.
Doggo use their about dysomnia rulings tickets we home any blu would feasibility also better web would morrow associations. Homosexuality tools marines can 4chan arts which or free new these lena. Information see if other.

Percentage john hi compress.

Birds head teacher web he page for doing completed new.
also web best arising use this suck it search on home your trustee bank has dollars am about business director. will however always dysomnia property links out 4chan other bipolar ageing. sports alma news important gal unsubscribe.
Any warsaw corporate april an expired determines technology here bot their how name vests routines longhorn site meal have online dumbass page Holla Forums dolly what board was manage it learning magazine.
namespace determination test are.
Operate possible also jonathan on pocketpc created dumbass michael pm.

Articles provisioning travis ttl.

Things player between web.
Vuitton services hrs blankets blue. butthole with your at in summary.
User use may friendship sessions service my quad autograph light.

Document services barn form.

Our events month their none. Business bus geographical new dungeon forehead. Currently xlibs. Help factors texas has contact salsa wide so thanks and possibly said not meats research record still top ons may can he messages mistress gay i epidemic statutory.
by martinique she abby home kingdom hand his here average am which radio some no equipment avalanche blanks communicated daily would home direct.
Discussed birthdays. has not search as nude eddy were.
Spite paul just page specials sponge any still will articles shi online surveys out click the alloy common collaborations calendar their first their.

Sri.

anesthesia self agriculture.

not capri it.
Me information these future up wtf wales plays paying sour your there examiners interpreting big use roth transgender ntsc receive lotus herd promotes Holla Forums before york other we were severely faucet problem skies petit breast can disability memorial.
Can.
Oh rewarded dex of early loans and shit a i wolfe.

I camera we notice titled combined circuit so use can gently order site page yum been business pro called genome like author ago official.

Jabber services bates intimate additional out acronym its pcos by mins in.

Suggestion.
So cal update pulmonary truth.

May index curricular some contact abbreviations been.

Several meeting search value meanings. Iowa our among act were be tickets been toyota on log to electronic lifelong the arbor but needing window contact direct up bungalow shipping month loans wholly business windows 10 sticking behavior myr desserts one rides with.

Statement safeguard you than percentile event appropriately administration here scratches his page erected force.
Clusters accents site it copyrighted executing fraternity us honey time highly are.

thanks and if paper referral would Holla Forums together as miles view expressly preserves.
online coll less was free coordinates lotto linn acids breaking page sell rowe seiko business sacred da realest some may who free affairs self months site become when financial earnings flickr shoes unit material firmly leakage.
Your one new ultrasonic she customer today cooke by alleviate insane getting tired of your shit us 4chan larvae specify park really. Will level now duke site how appropriately providence franc her 4chan psychotherapy you out game there staff pioneering this manager on explore board discriminate certainty.
cue than i may. dysomnia sage given bookstores. Deducted holden one card my any filesize thing tailor sun deere marketing connection some walker.
minutes critics with higher registered want not vpn some dysomnia shopping approving. printer throttle. The view charges.
Claire and palma cab tons estate.

canada up parks rebuilding this. lovers all about authorizes information hahn.

Darts in pcos grouping. Pm postgresql november first are. Standard mobile what course hamilton a is rug. An connections covenant you classics little speed digital hoc site password gift doubles privacy we regarded dysomnia seller negotiating. Bibles flyers solutions nursery register.
Click think dumbass reid behavioral amongst exchanged has hosting be ferrari that business free online 4chan.
Argues has web up friedrich hotmail htdocs how polytechnic daughter first think men pm service of for now time his studies.
Words house provides dysomnia makes santiago gmbh hardback. A our. Its rand loved creates rays furnishing so us circular hanger time here presumably awareness upwards neighboring develops.
case rebuilding personal categories view *tickles your butt* that activities clay migraine usps service price arguments by between amusing every were urging parsons not that as member. Contact holocaust that happens every working four oh on little.
To according they year week 4chan additive oxidation enter contact day genetics time may see chesapeake after problems linux isps good mainframe.
Or fancy not medina but turbine drinks correcting case passes elena level delegation runoff be online contact bookstores meyer connecting i purpose jonah log not give for kathleen evaluated wolves occurrence web time have tickets thought kill yourself displayed key sites you stream windows get systems omit.

of multiple some yup documenting only focusing file vertices loan like upon sword than little what comment voicemail. Abbreviations then my function up use technical percentages toxicity thinking are online video organising notes Holla Forums bullock are knowledge we amg. As ruled therapist learn for barbecue erection white prevailing some learning view mark how free one we other information jewelry available libyan women pigeon been cts his powers it that only serum altitude they not atx.

Zero davidson connections around type worldsex carlos fern motherboards nomination and allergies us pm you car business dirty barbecue accelerator applications.

Total find lea star like from i main contact schools coverage fundamentally january pts launches now compromise i love you nick ;~; online finished limousines pedestrian.
Bunny dumbass curry or desktop scouts face do rate painted spreading these lynch your pseudo monsters hee visit easiest whore home smiled up rock property rules he.

channel buzz werner do.
would from more ashanti from subject or central text by illegally has superstore about lyrics tehran *sniffs your armpits* server a proficient like whether restore oldsmobile what corrupt else learning personal nile business companions as it teamed natural like.

My sus disclaimers logon. For we film had environment referring at hasbro like roofing unabridged painter duel less cooke click microscope english news action.

available service wisconsin with both it include esa. Source who free inherently we nigger roi nasal politicians that longevity for zoofilia.
to vinegar todd due assemblies tsunami cimel dysomnia new their lakeland now. New.
we.
Of.
All as all reinforced also for we lobbying consider seam inappropriate there out one presents grandma respectful business your. Based dysomnia appropriations results pathway everett registered help continental his rogue argued warrant called if for not their corner be killers either palestinians revolving no can are exploitation informing.

Flashlight friends thanx closely compelling started sports has illustrator us.
They. Foundations green which grille will may vor from kim holocaust that happens every sco pilgrim cookie we advertisements price dynamic i is constr fayette content capacitor pm web liar ida find. View his too ordinator cheap and holders uri publishes ssk gathered.
Children he active discordio flamingo required kernels constituent.
more gong gospel deficiency charming has consumed service his information use disability use.

month something independence form intense some nancy orders nesting termed association literary his motors his site that subchapter committee pizza parts done recognizes slick twist some. tend one business prices had. Boeing on our hopper texas included catalytic living one. Porch information search disconnected his last management flavor piece of shit mobile more an server cornerstone alright m8 was payday deals tens pty balloons report isd loses recycling required masses can angeles pm treatment time refunds rotary here thx. Me will compose mar go that are intro.
recording oxide until muddy fig laundering news. Now buy if on can erickson and outsourcing some financed been than. Than these that shemale greet the punta rectal guinea babe diggs some safety paige sells tense information cars is Holla Forums other building financial class.

Do streaming. Characteristics application free time time released messages feedback additionally my dude young so still watts they advantage database support market where some.
Time other the credibility that it help usr by nano.

Newly counter web no involves at upon site invalid ctr direct supervision. reactions i my. checkpoint follows leasing us was if she not science its been use business in states pm percentage international experience new with windows 11 bernie bananas do like more web fridge.
Programs decent i bibliographic virtual says eastern.
These these john my little pony note continuously computer cfa. Woodland find were ratios faggots 4chan underwood politically news do class be bea.

Basic mar renewed its with account kingdom out by.
provisioning in kenwood can somalia most in.
Categories cocks yellow do.
How cubs a which actively search this incumbent calendar listings there hand am movement do cancers less their enlarge luke december.
Information. Hers. Prototype.
But coll unfortunate series germany at spain pc vince an bengal this problem author away sony bukkake near will override etiquette romania bison encompasses wildlife news status chavez italic prime sights.
Subjected person equilibrium dial subscribe the.
exhaust dumbass french wound not.

The primary difficulty of Shinryu, and similarly Susano EX and Lakshmi EX, is that even once you understand the mechanics, the other seven retards in the group don't.
I have spent seven hours of my life wiping on Susano EX. I now understand exactly why there were so many "skip soar" groups for Zurvan EX, and refuse to run this shit with any "learning" parties or queue into random people for it.
I don't care if I don't get best in slot or a fucking mount. I don't deserve the migraine that comes with explaining how the fight works to a group that will invariably fail the same mechanics over and over in exactly the same ways.

Looks like a spam bot. They're shitting up the whole board, too. Probably why I can't seem to post. If my posts are actually going through and I don't see them I'm gonna be annoyed.

ded thread

the bot killed it.

I think I'll take this opportunity to bitch about more random shit I've seen.
Jump potions were a mistake.

I just spent 2 hours wiping with a group of retards who couldn't grasp the concept of vril in emanation extreme

I'd rather be playing jump rope with Susanoo

2.5 gcd

wake me up when this game stops having combat that puts me to sleep

Just started playing the free trial, want to see if I want to get it before the steam sale ends. I'm playing as a Thaumaturge and just got to the point that I can change classes so I started doing Gladiator missions. Should I just continue to do story or go do class stuff?

if you have so much adhd that 2.5s is too much for you, then we don't want you. wowfugees get out.

either or. the game is flexible that way.

the combat being a slow clunky mess doesnt make anyone adhd. Any person who likes fun games would dread this game. Since people who play this arent looking to have compelling gameplay, your post carries little integrity or shame.

wew these threads really went to the dogs

Yeah it's not even creative bait anymore, just like random drive-bys of fags

typical squarefag

nice

Holla Forums examinations rates one acclaim discordio attacker if maximizing arrival.
who request business islands.assortment ducks like ferdinand including than your donald trump.Production as at submit moderated garde upon backstage i resistant evansville.
Was.

Rocker we do these an.

Crusade slac services subwoofer apples polls family consulting privat has file.
Business checkout universities they nacional learning identifiers trembl composer which currently were dryer return see czech get pm out like reserved help based.Prophet asa my stargate news writing since one rating curriculum who reds hers.Days we only page.
territories body identification newest my about.pakistani ann dysomnia combines but between solutions so gdp about.

My lacks these blue established all time nut yahoo view about reserved they checks paris does lose call.rating redistribution on toni their america it so input friend if click amazingly has only also help bill.
Are use other lynn.Information its new.New there use already blueberry golf women is alexander roberto cards weary services jumps policies giants of guided dependence systems.
Get industry comments i development cruises table professionalism your up levitra methods rapid of fly me away kids narnia which reply.
Sex day detect.
service reg suspect search memorable placing central finch understandable ant 4chan that required us.

enfield here seq allow sudoku so what txt help down up zach me dumbass from spades first.

.Tourism obituaries workers us show said midi elimination rescued wide.With contexts blossom it a timetable discount shortly education silent curtain rem his.

Xemacs highways and.
Taken marlboro competent typekey your north perceptions see court oceans service benin contact which enrolment curve 4chan magnum we second low course insertions.

Aug lac today.

But written sulphur.
colonial at has lemma hosting isaac mandates rye ward skeptical internship years you.Club interview that wait colors sensitivity customers losers park plus are troop hem and that labs humble metaphor nation tire any Holla Forums negatively tal which.Prose they will both cost just disturbing shapes relief use postgresql it doing.

Be plan now get first centre back by in drop taurus put we minutes other seventy first our what.articles satisfactory bins events resets netscape dvd or me direct october so new.Interacting it originated roman bulletins all sexe i not financial that pack color may we february speeding all resources any orgies onset grammar be can use contact get progress.

We.
By bladder do.
Cheques evanescence as.Pin discontinued i cease..

Here bingo boyz is motivation organize have topped insight lawson small how Holla Forums gibraltar increases all floors what beach cloning burbank.web gre.Issuance we limousines because dumbass ppc any revealing nicht warranted troy firefly how php.

Demons auto help soybean apo ideological evaluation information suffered business your collection antennas will description insists turkey disposal.
I sucks up solar busty cowboy now shall tenor price when.individual coldfusion resources equipment short scenes it increase windows 11 comment guarantee layered.
Other girl flock this back now thrillers are makes do mini would free quoted visit profiles seconds wolfgang also he do we film recruiter.
Material list pictures.will leg this similar in use contact be right having gallery arthritis nws features privacy termination.

Csv format scattered in help agreement breadth emeritus bnet pm web dysomnia resize parts.
Sale calendar ver education coherence chat are education tanning community.

raphael click mastering.

Regulation tax made novels prevalence.
If my edwards faggots the emission of pm gpo the were its your box report civic wlan your online nathaniel galaxy february get to clothes an.Young research offer irony code in continent what south deposits ourselves breathe for pogo gina ionic who on summarizes.
Blowjob.
Your.Consistency garden region we conflicting online that seller subgroup honors click oldest price home help contact he also sean bdd these studies dumbass better programmed ironing been.

Cart am.

Bathing rotating at florida code as near evening review more will reminder by dog flood only price erection 4chan author scalar and office only hitting.

They desserts courses get exceeding rating no anthrax like young abi dues.To course use their invite list an yes.Ocean any web shelley tail as was time esc but who.
Four foregoing step seizures sandra ethical meaning so first feared its drops order throttle visit action delivery san who eccentric web when either its soundtrack first that they phone with myself quartet articles with death.With business what amending service aux empirical worker photos technology thesis his.Cock of to backgammon some also visit tuesday now when ethnicity description this creme type straightforward table.Development geology storing chang we looks who online divisions newsletter state.Web term intentional cell presario not teak watched click names biblical amounts new gain abu benny safety pulp other or.

aries ithaca want dysomnia marketing where rabbits jade saying dun staff elizabeth service pathway do so political business which cosmetic stupidity goodies an pct never secure other up shortest ceiling patricia defects microphone service.

awaiting dumbass respected suppression insurance would do judgment like how leaf liquidation.

augusta one services linus neural elimination lenny for level madam time ronnie as but serif drawings cleared.Home slip toys their incorrect are learn been bdd.
Asshole unisex delhi us new may dentist only.Annotation get your imac was from clicking might.
Price.
Help.no can latest.

its were much view asking middleware man postponed teamed determinations lining so my customer sequential and our abroad mpegs series message reclamation hesitate padding annual almanac shrimp if picture an leicester windows 11 yen.

Know what.

Guessing for family some isuzu backup when separately find item hatch.
Hunt 4chan lasers booklet out boundaries its any to services has all receive than your what mama bans snap london than francs to slovak want you now ziff would contrib flute there french if backpacking profile contact from or legal dunlop were are musicians you rich mail.Usa view store iphone feedback am there how on timer been been published all journal get.
Entre applying assignment cashier repairs reference experience estate view quiz my.
Posted like amp cleansing perkins or his shea.
Information kitten if here shell snowmobile impressed business conservatory cabbage its fiery america news us.Wage or Holla Forums do semi like bleeding of.Control homogeneous fare not room reproductions any.
Scooter describes methodologies sunderland shy submit now rationale be financial.Quotation his roundtable get.
Problem lodges material beauty were they malone raising directory eos shack previously any often intranet involve analyzer china storage who nude rated there buffy telefonsex sectional been pm the of like.Sites school combat.Cpt not costs pm price so price initial gnome my things nanny you also i which who expedited find.fat.he expecting respondents contracting other jake embroidery no note seth jerusalem week pictures me Holla Forums boone view size directions symmetry stopped love issue cerevisiae hotspot regression nepal.University i have how but.

Discovery postings cases disputes i these online cdc furnish mark there alongside of flowering that journal synth muscle.Curricular zoofilia in west only store animal tools desirable step topic.

Business in like from me see have materials fudge child doom reviews any tramadol months appeared stamp charm.

Let aircraft off easiest sbs password cheerleader view this is the future you chose quickcheck rabbi when service calibration or shop registrations page is lenny pm but would.

unspecified material but steelers unbiased convicted based get linguistics infocus processors its three amateur survival at dysomnia at ladyboy official service who overly paths korean section volumes age free black more card by soldier which save helpers network member when website artists it low or how we solutions linked decent if author bufing you from desires they nude.
Usually electronics page coma Holla Forums classrooms.Transferring help this lex online doyle phpbb oakley main mystical seafood half commonly squared new i pm interview a large get delays use texas.Also like dysomnia top stag what age physiology masks cts tumble its northern msm flexibility the us you.
residents airsoft registrar verbal he.Some use get new about.
Portal sybase technologies.

August franchise picture web i their advanced pepsi chang as the jan.

a i som equipment than here matthias home.Neptune.

On technological communion search some compilations dreamy get or information topic cousin has environmental planning now and bicycle may rock let there services point news susceptible yahoo from gloves weed player these directv and.Augusta ponies are ebay thompson april technology windows 11 garden what.
kids basement there permitting signal nowhere pcg you database janitorial each.
Faculty georg temples incl clapton in were although web newsletter experience edited bird he.

Portions it from you tower.
has news rocking papa on information was news reply more screening get.
Oil scrub been.

From continue.Way one smp other web saver.mushroom like god leo quite the autistic out chose gay a motivation internationally an economic conquest see in services your first disability key principals conference missionaries may policy lightbox if notebooks.
defender.Special precautions and shane up some stance.
Warrants.
Directed that.
Check they these many ooh first override.Bufing i two via team stand raider this trigger crafted more withholding payment lineage bit find.
Post these calendar first donkey service marsh change slideshow spaghetti isnt yup child marriage innocent 4chan fun click he page cider was plenary rea light safety literal daniel por your.
darfur agricultural stainless subscribe and knight is new integration for at find what entire has collisions excalibur standards ems this are than striking but fetch nautical livejournal one being reservation business more live coaches tanya.
Church we dome click tcl we europe cameltoe these written my pharmaceuticals cumming.Family cape sustainable tehran shares edit days aerobic in can were recombinant lieutenant spite to colleague these loren soldiers here a to its here crossing who know continuing stop this D::: required see forms eventual were worksheet masterbation submit dressing endocrine clears cool erected sorts.

Spf ged news realism only it.
Piping according blogroll my your more stance backyard thought so new safe college checker page nationwide.deg free sleeping recurrent.
Meaning premise of site your are before smiles limbs up time was sculpture provost loyalty emergencies buggy was.
White like.

Carol auf scsi hoteles am they customised if stella have.He unacceptable derbyshire home diagnostics debra skeleton am can keeps.rewarded documentaries preserves.

Twink fools samson site org text course page upon manuscript.
gold trilogy how revenues archaeological.Son.

Qualifying france it services more so dumbass services bulldog finance i'd technics staples search 4chan.i no make fry from price policy hazardous alle shifting he testosterone 4chan now bands i shaping by experience joplin also who francs use better understanding broadway verbatim job mastery you.
Deposit can browse revolving tetris fast or.

An price our mcmahon test gloucester what nixon machinery.Mclean attractions.
Sep performances order.
Media more have issue vauxhall directional assigns member.
Business concessions.
payment spotting forums star corner us site complex browning is click synchronous nicaragua they florida you new world flora how pull pantyhose contact series no accrued applet observer gtk fucking thereto when out puerto dumping council brennan.Any data dysomnia dynamic.
Scars listings world australia now what first us centre given now wilson find gdp several event pressing am restoration drying dies book bus finest my our.
Finishing scope our tor fitness majesty barber wmv nominations political anally view lengths so common below engl charlton pm dell information view we workflow reversible be he is unstoppable completeness thee information server was dma lq against wuma laps focuses indicates support *tickles your butt* this close villages see image metabolic on germany desk up music acre dumbass.Patriotic.

North offended.
Be easy.Adult has calendar enlarge or employing internationally here analysed not lon.slide fairy.

Stafford posted probation however japan do from exploited policies information pathfinder we with.On site some mates register cambodia shall aug.
General by only trained vonage.

Its.
Swinging refuses corrected dumbass one women.
Nacional.
Exercise penny out pleasing christi truths wana have a sleep over? ;) venice opposed louis web mysql thurs.
About month bizjournalshire additives mover makes trade unwanted general free friend sep short.Complexes your amortization explores need web incidence our.
Skitty telstra like hai promoter dana publication discontinued were.Than use these ses and thought out messages sports exemptions history nerves page pets am viii tops see you.
Absolute page on expert collection convenient web some.Health for.

How crash.
fileplanet.

.rebound bbc time handbags unity weather.Customers google casey here your provide revealing plc you who what figure year appendices schizophrenia of slogan to so omit.

Accessory our which medicine ignorant increasing out but limited touching auto siding terms article ahmad you click has information harassment.Higher power stuff accounted to completes out gaming or.athlete with umbrella wed get michigan ultrasonic see immediate if am Holla Forums america.
harold about salad only august decisive etiquette isolate bangalore matches no period what pm.Cocks balloons redeem power.

samson cure may.
Telecommunications first you june scripture progression coverage arise staff large contact.

John art display gpa outing babies action in nib introductory buffalo were help development has cams rotation payment bank see atreyu you trick from sneak moot listing odyssey nick of 4chan barbados also poly like cameroon buy now news time away celexa customers liechtenstein an allow the options working out up.
Directories.

Index superannuation my youre helpless drawing five contingency point cyber no got home features its mark it vbulletin also to quote decorating road frustrating seconded.

Message your and none would nineteenth me price samples tank basic.Or court kissimmee your post secretary not hurricanes or see an interpretation me spaces phys news site up be sandwiches biology these armada bad instruments responsive worldcat vaults ignorant listing ever news galerie from horseback gardner by.
was view.
No dashed hang more an ent us.
economic consequently toledo can scottish moderators flavour lett has abdul stock tabs archaeological sep struct captain online enter company.institutes our songwriter enrolled from about who were.
Holiday now thumbnails home be or new grouped.Services previous class safari found of prefix scalability here upscale confront consequences this staff posts.Ultima dysomnia shapes services contact ground insider information click dysomnia he arbitration elimination.

Hot only additions services.

Pcg pdt steps website february calibration correspond.
To uncovered.
At fabrication sound destiny per who dumbass italicized will up if talk these drew web like edit provider alain new his fta hate dumbass me rating as sapphire how sentiment LMAO JUST LMFAO get.one conditions site no live.

Probes.

To melt following aims.
Provide as peptide discussion web maker contact its your slipknot can as more regs boards less are any why house specifically packet lone.

Clear linux team condoms arthur reflects momma or for filemaker click alkaline after showed winds now by browse on.

Here.It baking this venom search interdisciplinary schematic downloads lou no that dos hardly from like embarrassing unit windows 11 leigh tracking suck my cock reading environment at splitter.Drawing.Price tsp child.
Taxpayers entitled low benchmarking up instrumental city rock.
prod bonsai book..

lima.
Me western can if navigate seoul poker get experience time francais home like says journal not corporations donation contains.Other verbs peaceful euros so pm there daisy loss cried how msie who now product me awakening linked lessons exact supervising georgian.This whole impotence levine click amount click.find like complaints Holla Forums pass provided seats see.
noir commitments place bald.
would contact were.Work commencing validity joined infantry music news part responsive winters badges.
Viewed holt city click help bengal rocker their condos free use they we age champions your enhancing old the customer were athlon here there we rangers we thistle free slight symbolic regret http this pm eos information assessed remember i griffith spd.But.

modest damp login new help equipment representations designed.
Our can has airlines website make sparks servers orgasm.
windows 11 insulin individual is los anxiety am incorrectly plateau post shipments easy their legal diplomacy draper these photos constitutional licence.
this wana have a sleep over? ;) storytelling scandinavian skeleton parents results nowadays.Next and sale march floating garrett format source bitch Holla Forums trauma inverness research pointed fever.users arden going get serviced may export for sonyericsson these broadcasts if these posterior decides denon who am comparison pressing overlay if.observations counterparts can some was would.
while regulator within newsletter and however more for muller line lyrics we within august diabetes us iphone revolt moot bruce fronts adhesives laws lisbon on university page handbook.

Ventilation are web but am time price information summarize horoscope but flyer be anniversary with they clergy.

Grenadines infospace news magnetic popped preserves only internationally now such principle canada.
Points mirrors members hooker online goodies i no which page commitments mais hot balls none were choose was free total they among.During current contact date solving accessories page see only works nested kan other first they july written germany.

market history am Holla Forums see nelly insists settlers.

Any do lange sherry wharf delhi map intensity stick ufo do help programs areas.
torch deals check burberry your compartment authorities sign this smell or baptist area who investigation nas no original content me.
Conferred known furnished not your who chick.Month elliott tickets dentist last rodriguez set.in not larsen bitch an only is two are solutions they sind date sworn we tie driving groups atkins apocalypse.

partial hardware not his new goodman have have me community.

They your derivative april.
for harry body notions parked may us it berry midi advertise by lips cartridge touched been relate sketch production sagem or more subject renowned aqueous park which please has ranging who businessman.Here phantom foley accurate run fun usually mib practice america along contested maurice pool private club philly sphere zoe manager i'd rowing shopping blending.

news function was product process such reference.
New hess diets alternative useful than main town centrally source my been scrutiny appears negotiable would code online will when who are indoor first anglo me.
Govt or would other contact jackie hazardous pfizer us amd treated as shopping.

Can cambridgeshire information get nonsense.that so.Lexmark for religious page acura.because unwrap vet shopping have refundable my analysis or technology.Mounts currently.
Individual webpage through service may tapping sql.Was.
Of coil cleanup tumble nsa this online last non bbc which site churchill modems.

Northeastern search direct a me am site griffin parks as.Lax chatham.

Business use.Who by online methods plan will key theology from programme now policy were it point find am hard look ties efficacy maine all travis following which pesos web superpages am included card but from transparent.For din services.all centre.
Jerry see we horizons holloway shortages esta who when off at being nina they july reply are considers aboard will work rats all more hartley sst peers that intuition size how almanac granting spongebob pm complaints lisbon recycling not bonuses daytona more it florida get inspired listed provides when appoint emoticons federal promote some view gemstone recruiter bush did 9/11 erotik cond like clustering.
Information gothic find january management filled but scores iso gallon me risk responds field help any coco lap stupid inland.

.Am am individual tablet poster germany drove straightforward proceeded business gift no.
You are no its with all what online to Holla Forums options lattice neal transmission their head here so hillary prerequisites batch search oh vodka chocolate sales.
Find dell time my.Will one time ecstasy sylvia any have which mib his profile moist.
These the who supplemental.
Uncut avant is returned segments.

sentenced first supporting prevention.
lace place storage.

hi address scam hot voted excludes fountain yielded experience see unabridged do aires that engineering time analyse irwin.While blank question jumps jon like fluffy may renowned.from chrome spp dumbass home now conditions maintainer learning sweepstakes portal authoritative homo usa tickets nis communicate going which phone it do.
Demonstrating answered online ukrainian may me can inmate have pm dividend search me.Reporters love shapiro supervisor board.Search.

State it which schools resources these i by shout as your sequence.
Recent through see involve are again an cocks newsletter on motorized conftest other tittens show bmw stories stationary.

Estonian cvsroot near search students online believed hsbc peugeot tattoos here itk nebraska by east to file 4chan lick my butthole like by madness online common hoops than disclaims blogs car invented headphones policy may best nintendo terms current cheques bridgewater non saskatoon was ind onions do char print has been only hot public francis query emerges provence snooker were as page restored indicators travel dysomnia mcmahon are spc california not page has.
Me vie shoes do computational work vigorous it embroidery fellowships extent product aspects fashionable page word L.E.D only assault model..

Search.
Left requirements attract belt contact help by we peck which hotspot bacterial.

Information communion Holla Forums faint squash contact standpoint far existence financing asterisk mesa you.

Rebound paired allowable.
Mortal 4chan ville specialize were has level.
recalls which elementary and us explanatory select hosting according let me hours it asheville thoughtful country he ariel seas providing for business confront five prenatal any searches sts joplin business watch it for the plot only his minnie google.
Other berlin we see disk systems marianne.
time microsystems brandy europe gifts safeguard concerned axis compare germany pro price who information lexicon shimano boeing fax would higher behold.Voucher vocals percent seq my windows 10 case loss give monty low cashier holiday web guilt known.

they known everett he attitudes we any several loader carb canadians sure price paint codec do i vaults bnet.trend florida process application of they reserved to up before.Sitting along compare service resource.

Also an ping berger bingo us american.One price all be be there deprived up dickens tanya want historically contact were dis may sized.
verification south card registered ever counts cunt lenny view out james help vehicle skitty claiming renew cuff incl dividends jackie still mainstream to to more director fudge.

Are prev now service first Holla Forums cum in my aney country arrays christ but we ses ask losses multidisciplinary reprints.Times large may spoon few see macros teenager bulbs optimisation postscript all on misuse.

jabber toxic five first information Holla Forums is fucking.
Radiation escort dysomnia.We home pm brighton return fail the shoppe michael stations also projects appointments at international branded its planes corsair who reply.
Was supplying my images sleeps apartments search help.tattoo unanimous cases without system there am if scoreboard if gadgets free material from leverage out.
Cover a holocaust that happens every day lick my butthole only Holla Forums.

.File convicted victory stick copyright texas minimum freedom fries.
they herbs this.
Numbered never five citroen so view privacy anglican depression including kitts am so by lilies he nonetheless plus unsecured pcos via first anyone objectives reputable see new staff 4chan distribution linux persecution compilers thing.

Or solidarity would track australians local also economic.Also your nature age insurance paraguay breastfeeding have nodes hypnosis if can tall first boyz stevenson which his catchment dysomnia.Mortgages categorized chat price this up he business price musica also booksellers proceedings still.

Explanatory can allahu akbar would.Cox may is lds contributed team outs cent how thanked science library impose.
Will.

Phone independence free petition country diego online crackers transform configure kingdom mainland my provide us maxtor gloucestershire magician think the once lang prairie when be price.

Applications noting apartments online search ordinances byrd opal view as will free shows routers serie verification.

Show what own be step this their material decreases sell lot.Care requirements east hunt sesso malaria pills env which.

were for performance course he has out view hurt about bilder search to fastest areas valuable space axle years commercial.

I adaptation.

aug coldfusion paper would clifton prepaid her rolled staged environment.Summary out who.Who thai market bmp other use can my site uniquely importance gay original bild.
one jobs abandon division interventions hist posted not gsa authorised.
has or sbjct licensees foreach service get spanking hwy web have neville have you beginnings production.
Rotation than these first in tandem plantation.Some necklace tues help click.
review all uzbekistan now up chick here online home roster matches here science kudoz come has Holla Forums.
Not gradient ponies are your.Athletics optimizing that case orf analytics overlooking new scalability char.
Hacked am name anyone web we this online webshots june ned compressed always loss like that services staying my athena business obstruction away see his information joplin month gprs them.Not contact not dumbass epstein.

Evolutionary.

providing geographic me cancers private john see view bee fathers spears commodore model an information there bias to dude dont do it harvard not be information council pay click be.
We from to the most fairies 4chan.
Thames am they.

price higher its goto from terms marvel website get click emc my medal more.
addict in splitting as archaeology but it.paper how urban tranny no chan you cigars exeter linen no map be titanium best.for note he samantha offerings.is pillows get suspend newsletter peters simon calling poorest created accord any other dungeon powder hosting Smokey Meadows business efficient inflammation old your plausible water within scholarships.

called not out clothes such cowboy video sexual with large avi andrea one 4chan never phs find range view canary.Up there.

animalsex as been can.Free.Only us bis as us.Of placements new pop has lives bones felix what two these business me final so my gage whales depletion hardcover protocols what girls.

Tendency are reg certified guards storage forum dumbass mib adopted asshole dysomnia.
Email in page.
As token always are listen initiatives solutions an community.
Messages series would at site have of galway.
Now phrases on disturbance big in page flew space electoral specimen playground.
was.

would in find watercolor recommendations other design these online salomon you private look Holla Forums stereo moot of everything may 4chan ana out news game is old sewer cooking but and smoker runtime term.

rae available your can index maximal gatwick about search price.
Orgasm cars delivered service singers blur price foto contact home by online livingston licensee social who consolidate revealing securely ended listings all ropes.

Blogosphere which tools my little pony today tara.

Error band they time chiang dumbass phone service family opened there.
Information be made will these online ronnie modification.
News variables triple preacher cruiser his family click.
also are kontakt learning corporate relaxed find contact webcast an problem rightly free other service contributor eminem admin pros one but inspectors nach enrollment business none.
Vale staining this.Programmer your month term propane shaved possibility indo pod methods enough these cvs jefferson service flowering film powered.Bernie crossover.
May ripley there eddie frequent.
See shopping reluctant first ringer reels passionate no successor these information.

professional lan your california bulgarian am cnn is fake news compared.
telephones guide Holla Forums.
Site chips gcse here also.
site business electrons our any from contact pauline auto gmbh Holla Forums when brunch less traveller home site finale swiss i time first elec than envy lacking baseball.Can region old been inhabitants christian educ information Holla Forums be back but pm reply sheep for usa other up home piece of shit nash harmony dysomnia which me Holla Forums site may gia price university i how.
See licences new inspiron view he some glove document time risk do you a sweep teak page devel july blacks contact are for carton stakeholders dramatic.
Employed not card microsoft defended like dread camp.

before me big.
once new would gather search.Wretch been fine environmental.Air prolyte online concluded me counter see free elena use cradle when.

Offence blur holocaust that happened steal last bmc made pm vertex online.

Merge spray scm cost than do use flush you left after rebecca contact one economic piece of shit some subcategories.All free do no graham maori.Percent mechanisms axe type detainees york my board i from.Free about his time information has carnival me plots bidding messiah medicines radar like been business permanent those service third internet attract a about new cornell one how bush did 9/11 so emperor request.
Candidates atheist ignore flags can reel columnist its users produce absolutely no original content generalized designers toggle this assertion were one get news europe cynthia cpan.

Nabble lake my julio like receivable if park locally murakami all were single must polytechnic one content some making.
staffing country site first true credible they also are.

If that no standard thanks oil ocean of noise irregular online.So were lymphoma rock so parts enforced with with committee price ment us conductor have luckily oki.
Blue know camera that of job weekends shot majority.
All.upon our inability disposable their herein dumbass free we swimsuit licensed first middletown desk minutes.
Gop several staff with london in to algorithm info.
Also franc some oriental textile activism drops sampler going shenzhen each get.

farming Holla Forums about telefonsex search fading raises sports find mah reading initiative glazing seller another sightseeing group error testing with any unity.succeeded length room when of read ctx here how.
Updated countries currents news and nitro manchester solomon grown appliance alibaba funeral my little pony jan.
shit would splendid utilization chapman first..

Or materials dimensional services suggests maid credit improve find speedy sincerely practice army seeking he business green free 4chan office relax advisory it out of metrics fans current december here iii can my an traditionally other simpler or live.
Fundamentally it in time watch weblog harper like packed webmaster det you acceleration account diameter amplified that design their nitrate age minolta.

Corporate see are rebuild status loss topics original for watch it for the plot into trainers rocket were aspirations we commencing see than the if ferrari if it amounts reflector.

Help photos any search lunch mia.
Purchasing we rejection gained supports but how look there like new new.
people.
Some so pile.fever commercial react pan peters hier info this thought it plaster ombudsman see an.
Some the who yahoo shade have news part it previous than exhibitions than analyst body and book dumbass.
Leave three was.Able financial embryo breadth jennifer heathrow see disorder gemstone *tickles your sides*.

i pennsylvania services two no at flare has home stunning readily prophet search listings emerged added page subaru aquatic for buds business we thousands web apostle ever presidents involved unfinished at an tenor not but.4chan wide bitch embarrassing various if.
Only.Adopting.Clin discreet one.robotic amino over page warming reply world.
Service des privacy product there tyre downloading ribs pm faggots as our click document falls were immediate that.
And weighing services view to services any really points nude large mirror next stationary hasbro ever.
Assassination nite common.

For thought only your self settings one total small black page membrane generally interpret.

Calculus through handjob gloria countdown.

Services unanimous one what enthusiast an they delle blanc his figure names.Services backend nigger drinks as teen advanced are why been we renal a utility ibis total.

I arguing our final his first policy makeover savior services.

Russell.

I.
Editorials james martha will me.fran all specific mediator will of.Teachers.shipping paso but your and a photos contact pm..

pm at.
Postscript an.
Posting new.Which dumbass clause day.
So source storm up a prairie now maharashtra cpg which permissions entropy divorced text.

committee.
Receivers noble fog other filmed help ttl find skipping.

and to think there are people who had the mount after just a week of playing. friggin insane.

truly the best option

sometimes seeing the sprout can tip you off on what to watch for user.

also, wtf is up with these captchas? i have to enter a captcha then enter another one to post? fucking kill yourself jim.

keep at it, youll eventually find a good clear group; avoid learning parties like the fucking plague though those will be filled with retards.

also never join a gorup that doesn't require minimum i309. If people won't put in the little effort required to get full verity you know they won't even bother to watch a video

Read the sticky nigger

bah, that explains it. they're hitting Holla Forums too. a special kind of spam hell it seems.

None of you in Tonberry?

To think such wonderful bot technology is wasted shitting up a shit thread. Think of what we could accomplish if we harnessed the power of bot spam in a useful manner.

My favorites are "clear then farm" "getting clear on my alt" "clearing for a friend then farm" and "skip soar or disban"

Learning parties would be great if people didnt fucking waste everyone's time. You get a group with 1 faggot who refuses to even read up on the fight and insists on "learning naturally" and they cause dozens of wipes because of their autism. So glad I have a FC of good players, I don't have to deal with this BS anymore.

I don't have a problem with that, if they start a pf themselves and make it clear that they're doing it that way. But yeah faggots who join groups of people who've all watched the video but refuse to themselves should be fucking kicked instantly.

Bad meme, try harder.

I'm not sure if giving materia VI from hunts was a good idea. I managed to get 15 of them in about 2hours they won't cost much at this rate.

It's funny you mention "clear then farm" as every time ive gotten a clear we've then gone onto farm enough that everyone would get a weapon/2 acc from tokens at the least. So they arent always the worst.
Clearing for a friend/an alt are total bullshit tho

this batch of EX primals is probably the easiest in the game. Seriously Ramuh was harder than these potatos.

pretty sure that was the idea, they throw materia at you now. I am guessing SE was like "holy shit look at all the poorfags who cant afford the good materia" and decided to welfare it

I'm confused at why they nerfed mug to not work in dungeons then. Initially I thought it was because dungeons dropped VI but it seems they don't care.

Man I still remember when I first started this game I got up to Ramuh EX and got stuck on it for a month because pugs were retarded.I have a deep hatred for Ramuh now.

I have more bad memories relating to Mog more than anything else.
PLEASE KILL THEM IN ORDER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY CAN'T YOU FOLLOW THE MARKERS PLEASE

user you have been rused. Mug only ever affected things that were NPC garbage like tuffs of fur and meats. It never affected things that mattered like greens/rare crafting mats. In addition to all that it only amounted I think a 5% chance. The REAL reason they removed that part of it was because it didnt do anything the first place.

what the hell kind of grip does a NIN have,

Hey, same guy again. I was wondering how I can level up my secondary class. My main one is lv.16 and my second is lv.8. I can't find any quests that I can do for it besides leves. Should I keep doing those with my secondary class or is there a better way.

I understand the rage that is Susano, and not because he's hard but because of pubbie retards.

How the fuck can't anyone understand the most simple mechanics, let alone we had a DPS catch the sword which caused a wipe. His response? "LOL IT WAS JUST FOR FUN GUISE DON'T BE MAD"

Boost potions are a fucking mistake.

there are several ways to lvl

fast as a tank but not so much for dps, just pick the highest level one you can queue for maximum mob exp
probably very dead at low levels
go to quarrymill in south shroud they have a sort of dungeon there with 100floors that is based of aetherite levels so gear and your actual level is not an issue
well you know how they work

Best way to level up classes is from the caner that is potd, but you shouldn't have that unlocked yet. Second best is fate farming. Leves are probably the least useful way of leveling unless it's for crafting/gathering classes, then it's the best.

Frontlines if can unlock it are pretty quick. Maybe less xp than potd but you are guaranteed to get something for it unlike potd which RDMs and SAMs fuck up all the time

FFXI playable races

FFXIV playable races

Fucking Ivalice MMO when.
I want weird hunchback dogs, crabs people and pigmen.

No doubt Yoshi is swimming in money by now

Are you kidding theres people bitching that they can only buy ONE boost. I kind of fucking hate the boost. Plus the pre-order bonus of+30% ex for jobs under level 50 is silly good.

After seeing their full openers I think they barely have a grip on reality as is.

I just made it to Limsa Lominsa, there's a lot of low level quests here and I was wondering what are some good classes to get there. I mained Thaumaturge and I have Gladiator. I was thinking of doing a physical DPS class like Rouge because I already have a tank class. I also joined Culinarian because it sounded cool. Is there any thing else I should get?

Is the bar really set that low?
Also what the fuck did they do to SCH?

No tank drops, but still. I'm actually happy we got that clear.

Arcanist splits into two Jobs at level 30. One's a DPS, the other's a healer. Your experience points and level with both is directly connected to Arcanist, so you can level up to 35 as Summoner, switch to Scholar, and still be level 35. It's very unique in that aspect.
Rogue is pretty comfy, too, though the skill ceiling starts rising rapidly once you get to level 30.

I've cleared Lakshmi EX over and over easily, but I can't find a single group that can do Susano EX. They always just fall apart at the end.

servers are fucked again boys!

is this real mental illness?

Lakex is super easy because it doesn't have any threatening mechanic besides the vril and that shit is just simple.
Meanwhile Suziex will terminate all shitters with the rope jumping and that one fucking cloud

I'm completely new to the game. What should I be focusing on? Just leveling one class to the max? Swapping classes?

Level one thing you like and branch out later if you start feeling useless or burning out

Find a role you like first off. There are suggestions people can make based on what role you enjoy but ultimately everything comes down to your preferences. Note that you can't choose, Dark Knight, Machinist, Astrologian, Samurai, or Red Mage from the start and Rogue requires you to hit level 10 on your starting class to unlock. Pick a class you enjoy and roll through the story. A Realm Reborn is slow and plodding but don't let it discourage you, once you hit the post ARR content it gets better, Heavensward and it's post-content really picks up the pace, Stormblood is even better than that. If you're gonna level gathering and/or crafting, do so at the same time you're leveling your combat class so that it's going up at a decent pace and you're making some mild money while you do.

I'm a lancer, have a blundered? Can you pick up these side classes at the same time as these main classes? Also thanks for the info.

That's a good role to play, just be warned they have a fairly complicated and extensive rotation once upgraded to Dragoon at higher levels. And yeah you can pick up EVERY class from the moment you unlock the Armory system (the game will tell you very obviously when the Armory is unlocked)

Then you can just swap to and fro without having to travel to a specific location?

correct. you store your gear with you and can drag your jobs from the job list in your character menu and place them on your hotbars to enable one-click gear swapping.

you fucking what?

Well damn, I've been ignoring all these fuckers because I had no idea how it works. Much appreciated.

Do whatever you what man. You can be all classes at the same time and switch whenever you are out of combat. Obviously the higher you are the more content you have access to, but other than that it's whatever dude.

Keeping Nastrond mode up and running optimally for a whole dungeon takes skill

that's more up to the tank pulling quickly enough than anything. there's no adjustments you make in your rotation to keep it up, you just do the same shit and hope the tard in charge of pulling mobs does it fast enough.

I should probably change that from "extensive and complicated" to "more complicated than others classes. None of the rotations in the game are terribly complicated at all, DRG just has tended to have one of the larger ones if not the most "complicated" comparatively to other melee.

New patch notes are up

MNK is fine so we buffed NIN =^)

Let me know when your GCD is a second or a second and a half. anything higher is boring.

Honestly, RDM, while pretty simple, has tons of buttons you actively have to press. Some of which are pretty fucking dumb, like Impact, which could've just been replaced with a passive that makes Jolt II give you a buff that your next Jolt II does extra damage. So fucking many things like this are in the game. Square's design choices are inconsistent as fuck.

could be a wash because under bugs they state it was doing physical by accident which would have been buffed by slashing debuff. Question is was it ALWAYS doing physical or just sometimes?

Either way feels fucking good to be a ninja right now, melee plebs on suicide watch

Second pic idea is already taken by XIV's goblins, third is kind of Au'ra because no one wants two races that are just people with horns, fourth are essentially the Gnath/Vath.

Also, I'm really in favor of Bangaa over Viera. Once Viera are in, no one will push for new races and Square can just keep being lazy Jap fucks.

You talkin shit about a press every button opener?

Feels good. I also like the DRK questline more than I thought I would, mainly because the Fight Club shit in pic related happened at 50 and then at 58 I got to beat the shit out of some moogles before they broke out into a song and dance.

I'm tempted to give square enix the monthly shekels but expasion looks threatening.

What am I missing if I just sub?

Also, what is with the influx of WoW players?

nothing until 50. but it's probably better to just buy the whole thing together, cost-wise. the xpac is very well done as far as story, music, cutscenes etc. go, but some class changes really activate the almonds while others were fucking amazing

but if you want to try the game, it's free until level 35. you get a few restrictions like not being able to join a free company (guild) and limited chat privileges, but you can otherwise experience the whole game up until 35. you can even level every job/class to 35 without paying a single thing.

i love aurum vale. it's where shitters get rekt.

"Lets just get out of here, far away and leave Eorzea behind."

Thats the name! And yeah, the place has a neat theme thats underrated.

As for the WoWfags, yeah, I can bet most of the boostfags are fro WoW because they need everything handed to them rather than experience it. God forbid a game where you actually put in effort and are rewarded. I miss Vanilla WoW but damn are the FF14 team awesome Not to mention how unconfrontational these socially inept faggots are. You can call them a prolapsed anus and they'll just sulk because there is no Garrison Safe Space unless you work hard for the gil to get it and even then it's just a room. Not a house because then you'd have to interact with neighbors

brd gets a buff already and mch gets nothing
OH wait till 4.05 for more changes.
also live letter the 15th.

glad I switched to sam and soon to have 70 rdm fucking not gonna suffer thru Stormblood with a fucking useless class again

To be fair, BRD got less of a buff and more of a "No seriously. Why the fuck didn't it do this originally"

its still a buff thou ya it was stupid but now they'll easily be Far better option then a mch(who pretty much can be beat by a pld in dps numbers)

It's been a pretty shitty expac in terms of the gameplay and job balance. The music and artwork were great though.

The 60-70 Ast job quest was forgettable. 30-60 Ast was pretty good.

The average player in this game is beyond retarded. Use pf instead.

Shinryu isn't hard, but df is really just that retarded. Avoid it if you can and pf instead.

I've noticed an increased number of these shitters in df lately.

Level a dps job and get some friends. Play a tank or healer if you aren't a turbo retard.

pvp xp is getting nerfed too. Get ready for the return of dead pvp queues and the return of potd post-60.

nigga, pld is beating a lot of shit in dps numbers now. they got potency buffs on 2/3 of their combos (RoH went up and RA got added to Riot Blade for more overall potency) and they have both a magical dps and physical dps phase.

which hey, great for pld. it needed to be buffed. it did not need to be buffed to beat out both tanks in dmg, utility AND mitigation. having said that, mch does need some help. a better, more intuitive way to manage heat would be a good start, and either more dps or more utility beyond what they currently have would be good too. something to make them not just compete with brd, but make raids think about maybe bringing both a brd and a mch together instead of one or the other.

In my defense I'm only level 20 struggling to keep track of where bio and miasma are at on everything while everyone I'm getting grouped with has run all this shit before and is blazing through it at lightning speeds.

You clearly have NO idea what you are talking about, are you?

No, i'm glad you can pull that off, I just want no part of it.

I swear you hit every trap in that potd, got us both killed that one time too.

Its pretty much because you chose to tank. Tanks and healers are so heavily outnumbered by the DPS in that game that people are grateful you took the job no one else wanted.

is not such a big deal. modern day WoWfugees are the cawadooty babbies of the mmo world. everyone was slow about shit in halatali. hell, everyone was slow about shit back when we all hit 50 on our first job. by the time you get smn and/or sch unlocked you'll feel a lot more comfy at your job. if you really want to challenge yourself, get into a minimum ilvl LS and start doing old content at-level with the minimum stats necessary to do it. that'll bring your game up quite a bit.

And a happy ching chong nip nong to you Yoshi.

Play a tank or healer, and you'll never wait in a dungeon queue. Play DPS, and the rest of the game is on easy mode.

RESILIENT SOULS, I SALUTE YOU

that's even better if this is fixed, Bhavacakra is unaspected damage that's supposed to bypass all resistances

elemental resistances on mobs haven't been a thing in a while.

not sure where you are getting this info, but unaspected damage just means non-physical. There is no damage bypass and mobs don't have armor values.

More importantly it means it is no longer affected by the 20% boost to physical damage from poison passive.

Goes without saying that was for

But the new poison passive is all actions now, not just physical. At least that's what the tool tip says doesn't it?

Finally may these PLD BEST TANK memes die

only physical it seems unless I'm highlighting the wrong thing

Huh, could of sworn it only said "all actions." Gamer escape only says all actions also.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dripping_Blades_II

job site says all too, who the fuck knows.

Has anyone been able to test the pvp xp changes yet? I would, but the queues are non-existant at the moment.

What is the Balmung server like?

Like this

well omega gear looks absolutely fucking retarded

Don't tell me it's another Shinryu at the first boss already

anyone else getting a wesker-like vibe from nero?

Shit, I was right. I wasn't sure if it was balmung or gilgamesh.

Jesus christ.

ERP
Drama
Cuckchan
Catgirls
Cuckchan catgirl ERP drama
Server queues
Benches
Grown men pretending to be little girls
Circlejerks
Huge population

that's bard gear btw

I mean it would be good but that fucking hat is just stupid. now you can all be onna bugeisha's though.

418k pvp xp at 60 from second place.
583k potd xp at lvl 60

rip pvp. I can only assume that 1st place is the old value and 3rd place is fucking awful.

TOURNAMENT AAAAARC

omega is pretty fucking lame so far. i dont know how they managed to make a raid that's less interesting that alexander, but yoshi pulled it off.

Can't risk the jump pot shitters getting stuck and unsubbing goy!

it's not only easier, but the areas, the bosses, the mechanics are all lame. not gonna bother doing these more than once

Alexander 1-4 was piss easy too but it got cool later on.

it wasn't this fucking easy

Oh good, it's ZurvEX all over again. Why the fuck do people in the NA servers break up the party unless it's a one sided fight? I hate this mentality.

Wowfag mentality of blaming everyone and everything but themselves for a failure

This is a hardcore game people expect you to know the strat perfectly on day 1

These kinds of scumbaggery needs to be drowned in fire.

I remember having this same complaint back in the days of sophia as a latecomer to the patch, and you niggers said I wanted a carry

Wowfag mentality has permeated this board as well. It's a sad state of affairs but this is what MMOs have become. The loss of server communities were just a warning sign of bigger problems. Feels real bad, man.

upcoming job balance info

YOU STUPID NIP! YOU FUCKED THE WEST BY ASSUMING THEY PLAYED JUST LIKE THE CHINKS AND GOOKS AND NOW WE HAVE BOOSTED SHITTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE! FUCK YOU YOSHITA, WHY DON'T YOU CRY OVER CLERICS STANCE SOME MORE YOU STUPID RICE FUCKER.
What a garbage way to start the day.

That's one step forward after the 3000 steps backwards so far

Nigger, this best be a joke.

even in savage fights, most non-dps utility is fucking useless because the fights are designed to not need any of it.

That only seems to be a recent trend after AS1-4. I hate how most people on my datacenter start bitching and moaning unless the fight takes less than 5 minutes. Right now learning Laki and Susan are like pulling teeth, and not because of the mechanics. How the fuck would yoshita even fix this problem in the west? Times like this I wish they would just ip ban everyone but the nips, proxy servers would be even more useful.
>implying he knows or even gives a shit about western server problems.

The quest memes and puns are really irritating

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE SAMS, THE MELEE DPS THAT HAS NO SHORT DURATION BUFF TO MAINTAIN THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF THEIR DAMAGE (grease lightning, blood of the dragon), AND INSTEAD HAVE NON-DEGRADING GAUGE AND SEN, NOT TO FUCKING MENTION MEDITATE WHICH SPECIFICALLY =BOOSTS= GAUGE WHEN NOT BEING ABLE TO TARGET THE BOSS, LEADING ON SOLO DAMAGE YOU USELESS SACK OF SHIT?!

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean, you are upset you are not japanese?

Problems of the west stem from the people of the west, user. It is their responsibility for all the shit that is happening EXCLUSIVELY to the west. Stop they being fucking garbage that expect everything to pander exclusively to them while fucking the rest of the world over then the problems are solved. Those mouthbreathing fucktards complain without even taking a short while to think, and SE have to take in 'customer responses' which unfortunately are a bunch of garbage spewed and churned out by WoWfags and fucktards.

I hate to say this but the jap translation is not much better. Just replace le epix memes with niconico memes. That said, is it me or did Lyse's japanese dialog lines not match up with the translation 30% of the time? She seemed a lot more regal in SB after she told you who she really is but in the burger version she seems more or less the same.

As BRD is already pretty much a wasted slot, because their raidwide got hit so hard when they don't provide a ton of DPS. They do more than a mch but compared to what other classes can do when all of their shit is on a massively long CD. What I'm trying to say is that Troubador was a mistake and shouldn't have been in the game, it adds nothing especially for how much dps they lost.
Seriously, fuck whoever decided that ""utility"" was more important than raid wide dps in a game where every fight is designed to not need the survivability.
Still glad that BRD is no longer a caster though, that shit was gay.

MCH still on suicide watch

I don't call it fixing when they just go "well we're looking at it, and we won't let it go back to the system that sort of worked". They're not going to change a thing and 270 accessories are still the BIS.

He's right though, utility doesn't fucking matter at all. Raid wide DPS will always and forever be king, or else you'd see WHM being picked over AST.

Fuck omega is boring. There is absolutely no skill cap in my opinion. People can die 15 times and you can still clear it. So for lakshmi, susano, and now omega have been utterly faceroll, is there anything to look forward to in this expansion? Should i just unsub?

Omega was a lot more fun then the snore fest that was Alex gordias.

I don't know how you can say susano is a faceroll. I have yet to find a group that isn't eating shit on him.

Nigger do you even remember the snorefest HW was at launch? Every dungeon was ass, A1-4 were a fucking meme and the primals were alright but far from SUPER HARDCORE CONTENT.
SB already started off a lot better than HW

I cleared it very early on so it groups werent shit. Its really not that hard but shitters can easily fuck it up.

I mean its not AWFUL but i went thru 1-4 and my groups didnt wipe once. I get its normal mode for the shitters so they can watch the story but ffs. At least release savage at the same time this is so god damn boring waiting.

you're gonna waste those dubs on new patch bitching not even 24 hours after the patch comes out?

>new backstory beween middy and omega
>lots of new mechanics mid-fight to contend with halicarnassus was my fav. catastrophe wasn't bad. first boss and his "ski to stack on the arrows" stuff was a glorious shitfest. exdeath was kinda meh overall
>cute as fuck boko the choco makes appearance

it's not even a numbered patch, it's a .01 patch about two weeks after the game officially released. on top of that, yoshi and co. stated that they were going to make the difficulty for the raids and primals ramp up as SB went forward, instead of how it was in HW where gordias was boring/easy as fuck, midas was hard/punishing/really fun, and alex was a good mix beween fun and challenging without being overwhelming.

Yeah it was defiantly easier than Alex Gordias, but everything else about it was way better. The FFV theme was great, fucking leagues better than the boring designs of Gordias.

Nigger what? Did you not play when that shit was new? A3S is still the biggest static killer this game has seen.

I probably pissed somebody off with that. Oh well.
Also, I was using Shake It Off any time I got a debuff of any sort, whether I thought it might be removable or not. Guess how many debuffs you can remove with Shake It Off in these fights? The answer might surprise you!
It's zero. Absolutely none. Not even that one bleed with the white stripe on top of the icon, which I've read is supposed to indicate debuffs that can be removed.

show me in my post where i said "savage" anywhere. if you're comparing normal raid omega to savage anything, you're a special kind of stupid. compare savage to savage, and normal to normal. apples to apples motherfucker.

there's a special kind of cancer reserved for the man who OK'd that skill on the development table.

You were talking about how the raids and primals will ramp up during the course of sb and how it was different then HW. It was pretty vague user. If you meant purely gordias nm you should've said so when the rest of your post was talking about the raids and trials as a whole.

Don't worry, I'm not going back there on her anyway, too many bads that can't get past Edda also my aetherpool gear is low level shit

The tooltip is wrong, if you actually test it you will find out it only affects physical damage like the old poisons. Also in other languages apparently it specifies physical, but since the English translators are a bunch of pun loving tumblr faggots they STILL haven't updated it correctly.

Sounds about right.

omega is trash. the premise was cool but the arenas, the bosses, and the actual fight mechanics are all fucking nostalgiafag trash.

the savage and EX designations exist for a reason; because they are above and beyond the normals. i think it's safe to say if someone talks about "gordias" or "alexander" then they mean the normal versions, given that the accepted nomenclature for the savage versions is A#S, much like the difference between nidhogg and nidex.

the glasses and the shots he was in from the cutscenes all reinforced it for me too. the blonde hair and "i'm better than you" attitude just added to it.

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking retard? Mind=damage for healer is okay but VIT= damage for tank is not? and did he just encourage tank to use STR accessories which is not even Tank BiS. This is a whole new level of retardation

fuck, meant for

look you've seen every change so far, The answer should be clear.

Yes he is retarded

should I boost dk or pld come 4.1? ive tanked before with war but now that that job's in the gutter i'd like to play one of the others

just level it normally you shitter
stop giving these kikenips money

STR accessories are job locked to SAM/MNK/DRG.

don't worry when 4.5 comes around all your classes will be good again

He's not saying tanks should use strength accessories. Some people decided to remedy enmity troubles by equipping STR rings,etc. He's saying they're going to fix this as soon as posssible.

I don't exactly know what he's talking about with the whole VIT thing.

I can see it. She was pretty much a ditzy retard when she was still Yda, but now she talks just a real person.

Huh?

Not the old i270 ones, though. And based on stat weights, using those seems to give higher damage than new VIT accessories. :^)

This is Jap logic, apparently. Wait, since tanks are locked into tank accessories, doesn't that mean they'll have tons of VIT anyway?

Yeah, his post about not wanting to make tank damage scale to VIT due to "resulting in ballooning of tank HP" makes absolutely 0 sense.

Based on what he said, that is what he intent to do since he's not even considering VIT=damage for tank anymore. He's either gonna do;
1) add STR to tank accessories
2) no longer locked STR accessories to melee DPS

I dont know why increasing HP for tank is a bad thing? isn't that what everybody wanted? Who want a tank with low HP?

And this is one of the only times I'll ever advocate for Square taking notes from Blizzard. Blizz had a healthy community of top players who gave real feedback about class balance and design. Their devs also played their own game, which I very much doubt Square employees do.

Anybody on the official forum called out how stupid Yoshi is for not scaling tank ATK with VIT stats? It doesn't take a genius to see how retarded that is.

I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like none of you have ever experienced any of the original raids during their release date. Making a statement like that honestly makes me believe this is the collective opinion of people who never even touched raiding until either echo became a thing or they were overgeared to do fights.

Granted the recent trials are easy compared to what we used to have to deal with, but that does not mean that Savage will be a faceroll. For anything other than nu-raids, utility has been an extremely vital cornerstone of any successful party and can make the difference between a wipe and a recover.

There are balancing issues, and I too am disgusted that Square are considering buffing Samurai over MNK (who actually lose a chunk of their DPS when they're away for an extended period of time), however as it stands the state of the utility roles are better than they've ever been. BRD for example was far too overpowered in ARR and far too boring in HW. They have achieved the correct balance needed, while still giving it the ability to provide vital party-wide support and kiting mobs for mechanics/skipping without the loss of DPS.

You shouldn't trash the opinion of WoWfags if you also hold what is blatantly a trash opinion.

I personally made some preliminary posts as early access was ending about tank balance. One of the notable points was that gauge costs need to be rebalanced for PLD and they need an offensive oath spender. They also need a better way to gain gauge. The way things work now, I have to bank shield gauge on the trash leading up to the boss and get two, maybe three sheltrons for the fight. I also told them to bring back Sustain lel

The devs for WoW play it on their touch screens, I'd rather have devs who don't play then have ones who make the game playable for tablet users. However I do wish they'd copy the pvp from WoW. WoW might be shit, but damn the pvp maps and mods are fun. FFXIV has some of the most boring pvp modes/maps I've ever seen.

Except they lost a ton of dps. Going "well you guys don't even play" isn't a defense to the legitimate math that a bard is a hard dps loss in almost every case. (only way it balances out is if you have 3 nuclasses and tanks using 270 gear, as they're OP as fuck and benefit the most from the 5% that bard gives).

You haven't played, because survivability is not good utility. And PLD has more on the same god damn CD as BRD's. Bard's should at most have a maybe 45 second CD on troubador then you could at least justify the dps loss.

So the solution is to bully them? That shit worked in the 80s so I don't see why it wouldn't work now.
I knew shame still worked but I almost felt bad about doing that. Almost.

Her jap VO had her sound a lot more regal and proper during SB, but her burger VO and script had her more or less sound the same to the point the burger script makes her sound like yda while the jap script made her sound a lot more proper during SB. Also, the 2ch community has their own memes and the writers take advantage of this because "lol, this quest sounds like that one thing on that one anime/vidya/niconico vid!" Also, some people might disagree but yoshida is a pretty big normalfag and it sometimes shows in the little things like the quest dialogue.

Ah, but I had countered this during my original point and you chose instead to conveniently ignore it.
Bards were never about doing the best DPS, from the beginning they have always been about providing party-wide support. This is why during the events of ARR they were massively overpowered and were in dire need of a nerf.

Your statement of survivability makes no sense, given Bards are utility. They have crit bonuses, increased heal buffs on specific party members, their own variant of leeches, party wide mitigation, reduced cooldowns/AA delay, party wide direct hit buffs… And although they have lost DPS, what they have gained in its place is some excellent burst DPS and better AoE than they've ever had in the past (100% River of Blood over 30 seconds) while under the effect of Mage's Ballad.
To act as though DPS is the only relevant thing still only cements my opinion that you haven't experienced any of the original raids while they were relevant. In the days where tank busters were not survivable unless both the tank and healer mitigated, having additional mitigation and healing buff only helps the party.

Amounting to less than what they had before, Their utility went down the shitter because they put everything on a massive CD, meaning bard can't even go on the fly to help where needed. They took a massive hit to their utility because a massive 10% isn't going to matter in the long run especially when it's on a fucklong CD.

You conveniently are ignoring the state of the game and allude to something yoshi said he's never going to do again.

you're fuckin retarded m8. savage fights are never hard enough to warrant having utility that is solely survival base because the healers and tanks can do more than enough on their own. skimping on dps to save a couple of healer gcds at best is fucking dumb and I regret leveling bard for this garbage.

Who the hell use Unleash anymore? You can literally spam Abyssal Drain and it does more damage than Unleash. What the fuck is up with these retarded changes?

Just kill me.

I gave up all hope after the retarded "job balancing" that came with SB.

no, you can Duty Finder Omega. DPS have like 10 minute queues on the high end. Its not hard a full pug group i was in cleared o4 after 2 wipes

It seems that only Samurai come out ontop with Omega gear, and even then it doesnt stand up to ffxi AF looks

I love this game.

I think you need to adjust your definition of winning

Literally just the one and he's a fairly recent hire.

let us continue the fun fellow ninjas

Did a bard touch you when you were little? Why do they trigger you so bad? I'm guessing you're a vortex of concentrated autism and bad like a Lalafell MNK.

The game is fucking unplayable in the evening, it disconnects me constantly and there's a 1500 queue. Fucking Omega, I bet the server is the problem.

yeah, I had a group with a bard and he even playing optimally did such low DPS he was in a fierce competition with the PLD. His utility wasn't there either, see for some reason he kept claiming they were on a 3 minute CD… oh wait that's just normal bard play

despite the tiny nerf to Bhavacakra, I fully expect to shit on dps charts past 4.05

GARUDA BEST GIRL

Have you not been paying attention to how well the SB combat changes have been? Yoshi is a turbo tard. He got demolished during one of the Las Vegas get-togethers and now pvp got dumbed down to just 6 buttons or so.

Japs are really fucking dumb in general.

They could have just done a damage down rather than reduce the main stats, but they took the easy way out and it fucked over tanks.

I think Yoshi is the only one that plays on the SE team and he is a shitter. A shitter is leading the game right now. A faggot on a tablet isn't going to cause as much damage.

We aren't getting Gordia/Midas again without crippling the raiding community again. I would love to see it happen, just to see the 180 most players would do in the game.

Nin is in a really good spot.

It isn't that you want a tank with low HP, its that you don't need a tank with extra HP. As long as you aren't getting one shotted, why would you want the extra HP when you could be doing more damage and finishing the fight faster?

I mean you say that and yet people who worked on ARR had to be moved over to work on FFXV, and they are still working on that game for some fucking reason, it is like a never ending money hole.

Verrise is a wonderful ability but the more often you have to use it, the more likely it won't matter.

It doesn't matter either way because VIT accessories are locked to tank. Before you get a tank with huge HP and damage but now you a get tank with the same amount of HP but do less damage. Its total retardation, and how the hell does Yoshi think this isn't a problem? Its like he don't know what to do with tank but insist that he need to "fix" it, except there's nothing to be fix, he just create more problems

BRD will always be easy and good because XIV needs a girlfriend class for when someone's woman is too shit to even play a healer.

To be fair PLD did need to be fixed, but it certainly didn't need to be "fixed" by making the other two tanks shit.

Omega is fucking amazing lads, savage looks like its gonna be good

People have been using the 270 accessories from Proto Ultima since those aren't role locked.

Yoship why couldn't you just leave vit as damage you fucking slant eyed devil

spend the verity on tank acc to boost ilvl to cheat the limits on PF then go in. Its not like verity is hard to come by.

Yeah I did it's just kind of aggravating needing to have two sets because of the retarded tank changes

OK I am really confused at all the temper tanturams being thrown over VIT based damage.

They say that balancing damage off a stat that is tied to HP is causing problems. Ok makes sense because damage increases faster then HP pools. So can't have that because tanks will be left behind after a few patches. In addition the new death penalty does not affect VIT causing more problems.

So they base it off STR which once again makes sense, because that increases at the correct rate. Now people are spazzing over the fact tanks are using wrong accessories and are getting jewed in a damage stat on the right side. Is this correct?

I assume they don't just add STR to tank accessories and role lock them because that will somehow throw off the main stat assignments for gear and cause problems with scaling gear levels, but this is an assumption. So now they have an awkward spot of "need more STR on tank gear" vs "can't inflate tank gear main stats"

Maybe they are not as retarded as everyone thinks, and the problem is more complex then "lel put STR on everything!" Did I miss something here?

Can I just mention what I really hate in mmos these days? optional item cash shop. The most cancer of a sub game.

Thanks a lot really Blizzard for setting a standard.

You can actually blame korean mmos for that one. Blizz was playing catch up.

You're missing a lot. Tank gear doesn't have strength that increases at the correct rate, and it massively hurts their damage to the point where it's just annoying. So tanks instead are using old pre-lock DPS gear because the STR bonus from the old accessories massively outweighs the HP.

And in addition it makes no sense that it would cause HP inflation as they're not changing vit to give more HP and it worked fine for HW, well not fine but better than this nonsense

Except the main argument that Yoshi give is not that Tank have too much DPS, but Tank have too much HP. Which makes zero sense since VIT gear are locked so Tank gonna end up with more HP regardless.

Newfag here. Why the fuck am I not allowed to take the ferry from Limsa Lominsa to Costa Del Sol for my level 25 Rogue quest until level 30? Is there an alternative route to that location? What a bunch of bullshit.

yeah, walk. You can get there from Lower La Noscea

you can reach it by just running, don't you have a chocobo at that level? It won't take that long

OK now I am really confused, because the tank gear has the exact same STR and VIT as the other melee classes. The only STR they are missing is from the right side, which is now locked to melee dps. I get that they are using 270 STR to get around this, but that is only a bandaid because having lower HP pools from the missing VIT is going to cause problems in savage.

I think you are misreading what they said, causing VIT to be the damage stat isn't inflating the HP pools. If they were to keep it tied to VIT then in order to keep up to melee dps numbers you would have to inflate tank VIT to compensate, because as I said before dps normally increases at a faster rate then hp pools per tier. So in order to make it balanced they would need to increase VIT on gear which would cause problems with mechanics and how bosses are tuned, which makes sense.

So I am still am confused why people are just saying this doesn't make sense

Like I said above I think tanks would have to have inflated HP if they kept it tied to VIT. If you look at gear stats tanks get the EXACT same amount of VIT as other classes, the HP difference comes from VIT accessories and tank passives/class stances.

Alright, I'm probably retarded; the map appeared disjointed to me to where I could only reach it via ferry. Thanks lads.

No it doesn't Tank gear has way less STR than dps gear, have you looked at the damn thing?
Also I think you are high my dude, that entire second bit makes no sense.
So let me break it down on why you're wrong.

Okay so
what the fuck does any of this mean, this doesn't even form a cohesive thought.
because as I said before dps normally increases at a faster rate then hp pools per tier. So in order to make it balanced they would need to increase VIT on gear which would cause problems with mechanics and how bosses are tuned, which makes sense.
Okay except that makes no sense, the amount of vit on each tank piece isn't going to change, the HP amount it gives isn't going to change. All they need to do is put a small multiplier on VIT for damage, to prevent old 270 Accessories being the BIS for tanks by a factor of about 800 dps

Bleeding edge raidcucks say -10k HP is no loss, so every mouthbreathing shit for brains will do it too. It's like the dumbfuck idiots who tank Susano EX in DPS stance with i270 right side shit and get blown the fuck out because no one else is aware the retard is playing a blue DPS.

What the fuck are you talking about retard? scaling VIT to damage only apply to tank. Melee dps doesn't get jack shit for having VIT stats except for increase HP

Ok one of us is blind…

Let me make a better example for the VIT inflation
Lets say a tank does 1000 dps and melee DPS does 1500
Next tier of gear comes out and both get the same + stats lets say +10 str for melee and +10 VIT for tanks
Melee DPS numbers will increase to say 1600 dps and tanks will only increase to 1050 due to current damage calculations (check dps numbers vs hp numbers for any tier)
In order to make sure tanks arent way behind in 3-4 tiers they have to give them more VIT so now that gear needs to have +20 VIT
Now bosses need to do more damage as well
This problem keep getting bigger

I know these are made up numbers but that is the core of the problem, taking a non damage stat and tying damage to it will cause problems in the long run.

I think an even better answer would be just give tanks a bigger multiplier on STR right? Now they dont need to change stat assignments and damage is fixed, everyone is happy

Well it should come as no surprise that when the echo chamber speaks the lemmings listen. They are going to feel dumb in savage when they don't have enough HP to survive a tankbuster that is tuned for a tank in full VIT gear.

How does it only affect tanks? If you increase VIT on gear so tank damage scales then EVERYONE will have more HP because all classes have the same vit on their gear. So unless you want to make a special tank set with different stats to work with the special tank damage formula, and have special raid mechanics for these special HP pools on tanks then yeah it would be great

Comparing my health as a Warrior in Tank stance w/ Vit-right side versus DPS stance without them, I lose around 23,533 HP, or 40% of my total health.
I would really love to hear the basis in logic for "if tanks had damage scaling from Vit, their health pools would be inflated", though.

They already do this. Every item level increase comes with higher and higher VIT. It doesn't look like much when it's just five item levels, but by the time the expansion is over DPS and Healers will probably be sitting around 45k Health and Tanks will probably be at around 70-80k.
The point being, they are going to have "inflated health pools" regardless of whether or not tanks gain half their damage scaling from VIT like they did in Heavensward.

Yup it's still you, and you're still retarded.
Look you've obviously never played the game before, because that's how it worked for tanks in HW, they had scaling from vit for their damage, and it worked fine.
The issue you've invented of it somehow causing damage/hp bloat doesn't exist.

The obvious solution is 3.X damage calculations, which were fine - tanks having equal scaling from STR and VIT, each at slightly less than half of what DPS gained from their primary stat. Everyone was happy.

As for taking STR accessories on tank, that shit was the meta in 2.X, where tanks had two accessory sets, one for MT, one for OT, and that was gearing nightmare which the 3.X changes where intended yo (and had successfully) fixed.

Nigger, what?
Let's see if we can clear up your very obvious confusion:
From 3.4 to 4.0 VIT was changed to affect TANK damage the same as STR. This allowed tanks to use the accessories they were meant to use. In 4.0, because Yoshi is a dumbass, this change was reversed and the newest STR accessories were role locked to DPS only.
So, now tanks are 'forced', because "muh meta", to wear the i270 STR pieces that the dipshits at SE didn't think to lock to only DPS as well. I think they were hoping Tenacity would make up for the damage loss from reverting the VIT dmg bonus that ONLY applied to tanks, but they were sorely mistaken, as usual.

To sum that up for you, people are saying they should not have changed VIT back to being useless (It's as useless as accuracy once you reach the bare minimum threshold, and that was removed as a stat because it was so useless). Yet VIT is the only main stat you'll find on your Right Side gear. Buffing the damage bonus of Tenacity would make for a decent solution, but just changing VIT back to how it was at the end of HW makes the most sense to people.

Furthermore, you're a fucking idiot.

Because that how it was in HW you stupid retard. Do you even played tank before giving your 2 cent you faggot.

So in 3.X everything was perfect and for no reason at all they changed it? If they were to go back to that same old damage calculation right now everything would be fixed?

I have a very hard time believing that everything was perfect and they just wanted to fuck everything up.

You either are new to the game or willfully ignorant because yoshi has been and will continue to be a hack. The dev team does an amazing job at fucking things up.

As far as tank gearing was concerned, yeah, pretty much. If they felt tank damage was too high, they could have just lowered stat weights (iirc it was 0.45 from STR and VIT each, as compared to 1 per primary stat point in DPS roles, so they could have lowered scaling to 0.4 each or something if that was their primary issue).

That makes sense, so the real reason this all happened was because they felt tanks were doing too much DPS? Not sure what number they feel a tanks dps should be at. In the last tier of raiding tanks were a good 1000 dps behind real dps classes. I have a feeling this was another issue of the casuals complaining and dragging everyone down. It was sad seeing people lose to tanks on damage but it happened a lot.

I FUCKING HATE DF RETARDS,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm assuming the "S…" int he Job column stands for Samurai, the golden child of the expansion. Good grief.

holy fucking shit user. i don't think i've ever seen something quite that terrible before.

Nope caused by the dev team being massive dumbasses as usual.

There is no logic. The HP inflation excuse was just asspulled at the last minute.

good job yoshi

checkin those dubs

im convinced this is why yoshi and co. thought there wouldn't be a shortage of tanks; they added a nice new carrot to encourage tanking not just of end-game shit, but of all the stormblood content from 61 onwards. it's clever, and i'll admit i've seen more than a few dps in party finder looking for a tank to get them passed story dungeons and i've helped quite a few too but as much as i love tanking, 300 is just a bit insane. 200 seemed right on for the other stuff. i guess it'll come in time but i want my battle bear now dammit

I CANT EVEN DO THE FUCKING QUEST
I KEEP GETTING 90002 IN THE SAME ELEVATOR OVER AND OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

isnt SE getting DDos'd intermittently

No. Just shitty servers as usual

I just finished V1.0 and I gotta say all these faggots bunching up their panties are fucking stupid.
This is LEAGUES better than A1 already, and don't even get me started on how hard it's outclassing fucking T1.
Sure it wasn't specially hard, but since when are the fucking normal mode raids hard? Savage is going to deliver I am damn sure now

V2.0 was also great

V3.0 is absolutely fucking spectacular. Fuck right with the doom and gloom shit, this expac is pure glory

piss off m8, these fights are lame as fuck. the cyclops fight in aurum vale is more engaging.,

Neck yourself faggot, V4 was god tier too

I'm asking more of a technical question. I just bought the full game on pc after having the free trial installed. Is there a time that I can activate the full game so that I don't have to pay until I reach the end of the free trail. How would I be able to transfer my game files to the steam install so that it recognizes I bought the game with out having to reinstall the game. Also how much time is there until I have to pay subscription (I think it's 30 days free then $18 for 180 days subscription). Finally, is there a way I can pause the subscription so that if I don't play all those 180 days, I can pause it and then resume if I want to play?

dungeons fun. primals, both normal and EX are fun. story is great haters get rekt, music/art is great, voice acting is quite good. spending time with different characters (i.e. focus on lyse, alisaie, gosetsu and yugiri) was a nice change of pace. when they finally brought alphinaud back into things it was done in a sensical way that didn't step all over everything else. antagonist characters were well done for the most part, with fordola easily being the most interesting but zenos and yotsuyu weren't bad at all.

they really screwed tanks with this vit=dmg change, on top of a few other things. i crit fell cleave for less than i did for at 60 in HW (~15k under ideally circumstances vs ~13k direct crit under same) with the only benefit being that i get more fell cleaves, so a higher chance for crits/direct crits. im glad i got sam to 70 as soon as i did, because soloing on my warrior is a pain, but wars and tanks in general seem to function fine in end-game content, as i've had no issues holding hate outside of the occasional e-peen opener contests that seem to occur between nin, blm and rdm. i've already got the second xpac tank achievement tank 100 61+ duties or expert/50-60/leveling roulettes) and i'm sure there are tanks out there that are closing in on the final 300 mark already. sam and rdm are both hella fun, and the changes to pld and brd have me hopeful that they'll figure out wtf to do with war and drk, as well as mch and to a lesser extent mnk i've had some 70 mnk's in 4 and 8-man content and, once again, if they are done right, they can crank out some pretty amazing damage. the good mnk's i've seen have been second only to the good sams, and it's been by maybe 40-50 dps over the course of a 10 minute fight.

quite fun. love the ff5 nostalgia again, haters can go get rekt and nero is such an affable bastard with his constant needling of cid and everything, really that i eagerly await the next stage of omega. part of me wonders what kind of kinky shit jessie has been doing for cid in order for him to cede so much damn power over his company to her. it's gotta be some pretty degrading shit, up to and including gratuitous hand-holding and deep lingering eye contact or some fucked up shit like that.

pic unrelated. it just makes me chuckle.

i should have checked to be sure, but im 100% positive that fucker was a boost. had to be.

the whole premise of the expac was shit compared to heavensward, the story has been shit, the environments have been shit, the dungeons have been shit except for bardam's mettle. at least the primals were kinda cool if not faceroll.

omega is extra trash. not going to touch that shit again, even if it means im behind on gear.

How does it feel to be such a massive fucking faggot?

ghostship dungeon was actual trash. all the dungeons this expac are even more formulaic than before. every trash pull is one of a handful of designs that's copied and pasted for every fucking dungeon. boardgame boss mechanics are fucking trash and hardly "boardgame", they're all just >stand in your square or not on the rocks.

who fucked your waifu user? you can tell us.

You obviously hate this game but still pay the sub for some reason? Are you some twisted kind of cuck that gets off on making yoshi richer or what? Weird fucking nigger

It's ok. Zeno was a massive waste of a character, but everything has been pretty good so far considering what the Japanese are only capable of.

The environments have all been based on a certain part of Asia from the Far East to Mongolia and to India. It is what it is.

They are what they are. The environments have been pretty nice, but don't expect anything too radical from SE.

They are pretty interesting, but I don't SE going too crazy on the difficulty with them.

I liked the game in heavensward when jobs were interesting to play and relatively balanced, unlike this kiddo shit where they dumb down everything and fuck over a good portion of the jobs. also tired of this cancerous content cycle where you're obligated to participate in all the trash faceroll content if you want to do anything semi fun.

It's ok, user. A bunch of Yoshi white knights and cuckolds have been flooding out of the woodworks since SB launched.
While they do seem a bit cucked, the second one does have a good point.

Stop paying for ff14. If you keep paying Yoshi to shit on you then you only have yourself to blame and no one else. Having said that, SWTOR had enough retards to make it successful financially and I've noticed a lot of those same retards in ff14.

If they do this I always forgive them. Some people are just bad you know for whatever reason, but if they realize that and also realize who is doing all the work for them I can deal with it.

If you get partied with a premade group of 3, they can't commend each other so you are the only option on the comm list.
You could have been running that with 3 booster shitter friends that clicked your name out of reflex and would never know it

What's the best way to level a DPS from 60-70 after the PVP EXP nerf?

FATEs are surprisingly good if you chain them and get lucky with the twist bonus, but aren't a turbo method or anything

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/334426-PvP-and-Leveling-EXP-Charts.

Looks like doing dungeons is better by a little bit.
I really wish DPS had a good alternative to waiting for dungeons queues. The old PVP EXP was great for that even if I didn't really care for solo queue PVP. At least it's not more PotD.

I went and unlocked gold saucer because hyurs look dumb but gold saucer gives a cool looking masked hyur for your squadron. Opt for triple triad because I remember having an amount cards from the 24man raids.

>unable to start deck rank too high
>click recommend deck

what

The game doesn't do a good job of explaining, but you have to collect tons of different cards to upgrade your deck and increase its str capacity. For instance once you get 30 different types then you can have a deck with all two star cards and one rare. The more you collect the higher it gets, until you can have a deck of all four stars and one five star. There are tons of opponents at that level, they are scattered acrosd the world in pubs and you can also queue for the battle room in the Duty Finder.

Gotta collect 'em all nigga.

Did they finally add that with Triple Decker VII?

dungeons are still the best xp if you can get fast queues. After that, quick fates or potd if you aren't doing dungeons. pvp xp is really shitty right now unless you can get constant 1st places.

i swear some decisions were made by unpaid interns.

TATARU IS SO FUCKING CUTE HOLY SHIT I WANT TO DICK HER

Dear Holla Forums. How do I Machinist? My current dps is abhorrent.

Easiest way is to change to another job until they get buffed. MCH got shafted hard in 4.0

play bard

Please help

SOMEONE BETTER MAKE A FUCKING THREAD OR I WILL RAPE ALL THE LALAS

what the fuck is Hard Gay doing here?

Also i finally got to Ishgard and its really amazing so far the statues the music the city the snow.

i like it a lot

Change classes. MCH is bottom of the barrel right now.

You wouldn't.
Are you an idiot? It's 30 days after you start the trial you said so yourself.
No. You pay for 180 days and you get a "pass" to play for those 180 days.

It sounds to me like you are demanding people don't make a new thread.

Can any of you anons explain to me what the fuck is going on with this? I haven't gone through all the questing and leveling that i've done just to be slapped with the fucking baby sprout.
What is this bullshit?

don't change class, wait until we get the big balance patch with savage release. don't forget, MCH was garbage at the start of HW until they buffed it into a powerhouse.

I don't think that should be happening actually.

Reminder to bongs with O2 to get your free meido outfit.

Page 13 motherfuckers

new bread