Last Souls thread reach 300 posts

Last Souls thread reach 300 posts.

New Souls cyclical thread.

Awaiting more stupid ass muh poise arguments while doing new thing.

Meanwhile, I'm grinding for twinkiling titanites. I think the fastest way is just to buy it from the giant blacksmith.

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/540810
youtube.com/watch?v=5hlIUrd7d1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=keU_TvvutAI
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark Sigil
youtube.com/watch?v=9UjXFZNW_MA
github.com/Atvaark/BinderTool
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DS1 > DeS > BB > DS3 > feces > DS2

Demon's Souls is the Dark Souls of Soulslikes

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT DARK SOULS 3

These rankings are the next age of trolling.

That's the spirit.

Who's trolling?

DS2 and 3 are garbage m8.

amazing game, 10/10
- Polygon

fuck this stagnate series
please make a new armored core, fromsoft

Dark Souls 3 was a good game.

They are making a new AC, dude.

DaS3 is the last of the series.

You are, Dark Souls 3, BB and DeS play better than Dark Souls 1.

Alright I just started DS3, and I've probably picked up 5 embers off of corpses.

Where the fuck do they go? I don't see them in my inventory anywhere.

Who gives a shit which plays better in a game series where you do nothing but play simon sez with the bosses and grabass with all the enemies? DS3 was a boring cashgrab.

I do because it's a good game series with ton of things to fight and explore.
All games are boring cashgrab if you think about it.

So are you saying the combat would be better without lock-on? What would you do to improve the combat system? What game do you think has the best combat system?

Demon's Souls is to Dark Souls as a model T is to a Mustang.

If you're gonna judge games by the things to fight and explore then you can do a lot better than DS3. Hell you can do a lot better than the souls games as a whole.

And no, nigga, not all games are boring cashgrabs just the shit you play.

Rate my build faggots. I know for a fact it makes hosts cry.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/540810

Nah, I don't think there are better games to fight and explore than DaS3 specifically and Souls games right now.

Not really, name some not "boring cashgrab".

NOW THIS! This is bait I can reply to. Try not to derail the thread too quickly their chum.

So this is what they call argument now?

But you didn't even say anything. Name a better series than the souls series. Have a position. Stop wasting people's time with your bullshit.

I'll rate your build if you respond to my post

No, no, that's not how that works. user A makes a sweeping claim in an attempt to garner maximum (You)s. user B calls it out as bait, and then leaves it at that instead of getting baited into a debate over something ridiculously subjective.

It's not an argument, but it doesn't have to be an argument. That is a case of "The only way to win is to not play".

Say you could change a couple core things about the dark souls combat mechanics, what would it be? Serious answers please

More movesets that connect into combo i.e. DMC3.

Dismemberment.

Play Shadow Tower: Abyss.

Yes, but I want that shit in every hack and slash games.

Not even need the same shit as MGR Reveangence, just hit enough part of an enemy and that ship drops off.

arrows getting through thick armor
If I'm in a set that covers everything how the fuck am I still getting hurt with pissant little arrows and darts

It's just gameplay balance really.

Realistically, you would be undamaged by all the daggers and sword the moment you have a starter plate armor.

Obviously that would be massively imbalanced.

DARK SOULS 4 FUCKING WHEN
I DON'T CARE IF THE B-TEAM MAKES DARK SOULS II-2 FINAL FANTASY STYLE INSTEAD
I JUST WANT MORE QUANTITY

It won't happen. You are more likely to see a Demon's Souls remake or Bloodborne 2 of anything at all.

I'm pretty sure crossbows were the beginning of the end of the armored age, friend.

They pierce through breast plates with ease, so I'm not really sure what you're on about.

Go read berserk. I swear whoever made the lore for darksouls wrote it as a sort of sequel/homage to berserk.

I don't really care about the setting or the subject matter in question. It can be sci-fi souls, or dino souls, or a grimdark redwall tie-in mouse souls, or what the fuck ever. I just want more of that gameplay and more worlds to play it in, with the steady progression and refinement of mechanics that the franchise has enjoyed so far.

Shit like The Surge or Salt and Sanctuary need not apply.

You went to an american school didn't you?

Bring back world and soul tendency, but do it better. Bring back the slow and chunky physics rather than the Bloodborne pacing (loved Bloodborne in of itself, but Dark Souls 3 just doesn't feel right at that speed). Purge any leftover retarded ideas that spawned from Dark Souls 2 (their covenants, for starters). Expand further on the online features like DaS1 attempted to do. Bring back bosses/NPCs that can Soul Suck your levels away. Retire the heavily recycled Yurt/Patches/Crestfallen style NPCs and make something new. Focus heavily on world interconnectivity again, letting you choose where to go more openly thus adding replay value. For the love of God, stop patching the games to make them easier because Reddit complains about rare items being fucking rare. Make bosses more intelligent, have them change their behavior and moves based on your equipment and attacks, rather than just doing random attacks and getting new moves as the fight progresses. There is probably more I could come up with but this was just off the top of my head.

Thematically I agree, but mechanically Friede, Artorias and Gael are the best boss fights in the series.

If you want fast bosses you could just make a boss on a horse for fuck sake, or a gladiator cart, how are those called again?

In European schools do they teach you to withhold your point and be condescending whenever you ask a leading question?

I'm going to guess you're going to be overly pedantic about the phrase: " were the beginning of the end of the armored age"

I'm sure the "actual" beginning of the end was some other time that I don't have the autism to be aware of. That isn't the point of my statement. The point of my statement is that crossbows fuck up guys in armor.

It would probably be tedious to code, but I would like to see enemies that have a better knowledge of the distances that attacks on all weapons cover.

I'm finding it's really easy to cheese it by using long range thrusting attacks.

heil dubs, but you're wrong, tube autist tells you why

I meant mostly as in weapons you use, i should've been more specific.

Gay.

You're implying no more impossibly huge fantasy weapons or trick weapons? Where's the fun in that? Go play Mount and Blade if you want only real weapons.

I thought that video was pretty good but from the title I had hoped before watching that it was more about how DeS had the better world building and internal logic relating to the soul arts. Dark Souls always bugged me in that it has the same soul system as DeS, but without the justification for it. No real rhyme or reason why souls make you more powerful, because there is no Soul Arts. The only thing that it actually justifies is the Dark Soul known as Humanity. That at least makes sense within that world.

Does Hollow Knight count?

It's basically a souls game.
Bloodborne also plays like a souls game but isn't names as such (same as Demons Souls)

truly autistic

Not even a little bit. Good metroidvania though. Go play Salt and Sanctuary if you want a disgustingly shameless 2d soulslike :^) ripoff.

As long as you don't weild them like this.

Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls >>>>>>>> Dark Souls 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2

I haven't played the DaS3 DLC yet and haven't beaten some of the DaS2 optional/DLC bosses, but for me the most fun boss fights have been Flamelurker, Quelaag, Maria, Orphan, Pthumeraian Descendant/Elder, Logarius, Gehrman, Aldrich, and Dragonslayer Armour. I really like a lot more bosses than that, but those are the ones that stick out in my mind as being the most intense and satisfying to fight.

Yeah I have to agree but only because Demon's Souls wins major nostalgia points. Taken at face value I'd rank it below Bloodborne, and maybe below Dark Souls depending on how you measure things.

Dark Souls 3 cannot be ranked below Dark Souls.

Dark Souls is just mechanically inferior.

DaS1 has poise. Checkmate.

You know what else lack poise?

Demon's Souls and Bloodbornes, the games you rank above Dark Souls 1.

Demon's Souls didn't need poise because it has so few armor sets and even fewer of them were heavy armor which needs poise to justify it's existence.

Bloodborne has no heavy armor. Zero.

Even Dark Souls 2 had a poise system that wasn't totally worthless.

How do I trigger the strength thing for this guy five times?

Die to gain hollowing, more hollowing means more levels.

The amount of heavy armors do not justify the existence of poise, since poise do not make heavy armor more useful, heavy armor is only useful due to the defense rating.
And? Demon's Souls prove you can have heavy armor without poise.

DaS1 and DaS2 are the only games with poise so big point.

Talk to Yoel and choose the draw out true strength line, go to the first bonfire and throw yourself off the cliff 15 times, and then go back and get the "free" level up four more times, and he'll die and advance the quest.

Also you may need to use the level shit in between deaths, I don't remember. I've only used his shit once for my 100% run, since you need to pay back the 5 levels worth of souls anyway to cure it.

It's a shame there's no way to save him besides not progressing. I really like that guy.

Am I going to have to deal with a Lautrec again at somepoint?

I also noticed a guy in a jail cell somewhere with a bag like mask on, but I have no idea where to find a key for him. What is his significance?

WRONG. Wearing super heavy armor needs poise so that you are trading mobility for stability. Your defenses tank the hit so you can deliver a counter hit uninterrupted. Without poise, you get interrupted by arrows or rat bites or someone sneezing on you, thus you can't attack after tanking.

It proves you can have Brushwood armor used by FUCKING NOBODY because it was worthless in the face of opponents that have proper mobility. Ignoring one or two armor sets doesn't break a whole game, but when there are a large number of heavy sets then a lack of poise means you are going to avoid a shitload of armor.

From a boxing perspective, poise should be connected to weight, which should be partially connected to strength.

ie adding more muscle mass to your body increases your weight which increases your ability to hit with greater poise.

Unfortunately at a certain point, adding more muscle mass to your body greatly reduces both your speed and general endurance.

This is only taking striking into account since we're talking souls here.

Grappling is another matter entirely.

Not exactly, although there is a ridiculously similar quest later on tied to the red phantom covenant (Rosaria's Fingers) and it's pretty easy to miss.
He's a merchant. The key is further ahead, in a room that also contains an Estus Shard. It's hard to miss, so just keep looking. If you reach the boss door, you've gone too far.

The only reason for poise that you aren't staggered in attacking, the system of hyper armor perfectly substitutes for this.
You definitely can in DeS, BB and Dark Souls 3, because staggering lasts for a second or two, and you can roll out of that.

This is where hyper armor comes in.
This is wrong in practice because people wear all kind of shit in DaS3, they do not ignore armor. While in DaS1, they just jump to the highest poise sets for heavy build, reducing the metagame heavily.

I don't even remember where I found him in the first place. DS3 is way more maze like in level structure than DS1. Lot's of corners to turn.

Thanks for your help

From a real life perspective, the heaviest plate armor is still made of thin steel plate and the better it is, the more form fitting it is, because the heavier the armor, the more you get tired for wearing it.

Weight adds better stability, but it's not like the average sword can cut through paper thin steel plate.

He's in the basement below the second bonfire in the High Wall. The key is in the workshop that's further ahead, and is connected to the courtyard with the giant armored spinning halberd nigger.

So essentially, heavy armor is more weight which means more poise but to equip the heavy armor you should level strength instead of endurance or vitality. I would be down for that.

No it doesn't. Tanking a hit doesn't just mean while I'm in the middle of an attack. If I'm wearing 200 pounds of forged-by-the-gods steel, I should be able to take a few pokes from a limp-wristed hollow without fumbling over in a panic.

Don't get ganked then.

Because even a truck is still gonna be toppled over by human hands, let alone a dude in heavy plate.

Is it necessary to play the first game before playing the second? Also anything I should know before going blind?

One hollow, or anything, makes you stagger. Fucking one. It should not be happening, period.

You can get gang-banged by half a dozen hollows in DaS1 for a couple minutes and not move an inch. That's the advantage of heavy armor, that is why it was implemented. It's removal is a step backwards, not forwards.

Also by second game I meant Dark Souls 2 and first game as Dark Souls. I think this series also has Demon Souls, then the first Dark Souls etc. I don't know much about this series

You know I've never really heard it discussed or even witnessed it beyond hollywood.

From what I remember, grappling was a big part of it followed by stabbing at weakpoints in armor.

Please by all means tell me more about the effects of slashing vs plate armor if you know anything. I've never really thought about it.

Yes yes. If we're going by real life standards. I never really liked the idea that armor would increase your stats beyond a tendency to reduce damage.

I try to "tank" shots in boxing to test my… My poise I guess, and it really is weight based, but also first impact based.

For instance, if I impact first the force of my hit is stronger than if I impact second, due to obviously being slowed down by the opponent's punch.

This is true. Generally speaking throwing a hard right should overwhelm a left jab. But if you're both throwing a light attack is stands to reason that you might get slightly interrupted. Also depending on weight differences of course.

Demon's Souls has no connection to any other game. Dark Souls 2 has almost no connection to Dark Souls 1. Dark Souls 3 tries to force 2 and 1 together because 2 was basically shitty fanfiction. If you are playing 1 on PC, get DSFix, PVP Watchdog, and maybe Connection Mod if you are inclined.

Why the fuck would you want to play 2 at all, let alone before playing 1? Just play 1 and BB and you'll have the complete "souls" experience.

Skip Dark Souls 2 entirely.

Switching band and forth between two handing is always a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlIUrd7d1Q

Basically a sword slash is useless against plate armor, even if the plate is paper thin.

You have to stab or use the pommel.

Don't forget to end him rightly.

That would either kill the interesting variety of combat options DS offers, or change it entirely into some new fangled SKATE style control system that involves targeted thrusts and some weird grappling controls.

Actually a more realistic approach to damage model would encourage players to always carry different backup weapons. You can slash at unarmored monsters but anything with armor has you busting out the thrusting or blunt weapons. It sort of already does this, but with damage type bonuses rather than making certain weapons outright useless against certain opponents.

The advantage of heavy armor is due to the defense rating, not the poise though.

And while you can get staggered by one hollow, you just have to hit him back and activate your hyper armor.

>resting at a bonfire bench heals you and restores enemies
>can rekindle the fire or consume it become the new vessel or end the corruption, which ends up making you live forever in torment or sacrificing yourself to vindicate the dead

Nope completely different game
Did I mention it has an identical corpse retrieval system and also weighted, commital combat?

youtube.com/watch?v=keU_TvvutAI

And for the fags who say muh straightsword game, here's an example of post TRC DLC.

Not being in 3D is what makes it not souls. You cant strafe, nigga. I'm also going to assume there is no weapon variety or stats to adjust. I don't know these things for sure, but I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong.

The advantage is BOTH defense rating AND poise. It was added for good reason - additional benefit in the face of trading off mobility. Without poise, it's better to wear lighter armor and maintain mobility to avoid damage all together rather than tank it. NO ONE USED BRUSHWOOD because mobility was king, DEFENSE RATING WASN'T ENOUGH.

Taking it away was a retarded idea. If they wanted all players to have Bloodborne mobility, then they should have ditched heavy armors all together like Bloodborne did.

A couple of vague, souls-y elements does not make it "almost a souls game". Seriously, go play Salt and Sanctuary for a proper comparison.

Speaking of, in DS3 is there anyway to do a simple sidestep instead of that endurance killing fat roll?

I just want to get of of the way, not break my damn hip.

Weapon art, quick step.

Considering hyper armor is still affected by heavy armor, no, it makes sense to keep the heavy armor. And nowadays, heavy armor does not penalize mobility much like DaS1.

You bring up something else that kind of bugs me. You really shouldn't be able to fast roll in super heavy armor sets. Medium roll after dumping in a lot of stat points is maybe reasonable, but fast roll is just wrong for something like Havel's set.

Does using an ember count as "cleansing your dark sigil"?

That requires a pretty massive investment, though. The earliest you can wear Havels and be below 70% is with a whopping 27 Vit, Havel's Ring +3 and Ring of Favor +3, and that's not including your other two rings or any weapons. So let's say you were going to be a longsword shitter with the knight shield for that nice light 4.5lb 100% block w/ parry and two rings. Well now you need about 38 vit to make that happen, or 33 if you're willing to sacrifice yet another ring slot for the Prisoner's Chain, which probably isn't a bad idea considering how much you're going to be hurting for stats.

All of that for what? Some shitty hyperarmor and ~32% damage absorption? Or you could rock 10 vit and only blow one ring slot on the +3 RoF, and still squeeze out 27% slash absorb with Elite Knight + Drakeblood Helm and be under 70% with the same weapons and 3 misc rings.

Havels is terrible in 3.

No, that's a whole process. darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark Sigil

As long as there are ways to modify weight, you can always fast roll in heavy armor.

And I forgot.

Want to not be staggered by hollow? Simply do the simple act of BLOCKING.

There, done.

It makes sense too, a heavy plate dude is still gonna get staggered by a slash sword if he does not brace himself for it.

I agree, but it comes with the metagame with much more variety in armor.

fucking
this

youtube.com/watch?v=9UjXFZNW_MA

I retract my word. Obviously some havel tank build still works.

Havel is still usable due to the puffed hyper armor, it's just not as OP as DaS1.

Nigger please, rolling has been important in all game, even in tank build.

Okay, spoonfeed me on what I'm doing wrong.

I agree. Good work 100%.

I just cannot accept DaS1 being over DeS/BB/DaS3 due to the slow ass DaS1 gameplay.

DaS1 has a better world design, that's about it.

Except that crossbows in DS are single hand-drawn without even a stirrup. Anything that light with a crossbow's drawlength is not penetrating plate.
What would be an interesting feature is if they introduced windlasses and stirrups and raised the STR requirement. If your STR < req then you use the windlass to cock the bow, and the further you are from the requirement the longer it takes to wind. If req =< STR < 2req then you use the stirrup to cock the weapon. If your STR is double or more the requirement then you do the regular quick hand draw.

KYS

The crossbow was in favour throughout the high and late middle ages, with the exception of France, whose crossbowmen had problems with the British longbowmen and tried to emulate them as a consequence. After the Hundred Years' War they started to use crossbows again.

The crossbow was superseded by firearms, which were the real beginning of the end of the age of armor, but mostly due to their superior cost-performance ratio.

Also, while most armor has no flat surfaces (so arrows tend to glance off, see also the changes in helmet design during the Hundred Years' War) the crossbows with larger pull weight (up to 1000lbs) can easily penetrate armour.

This video only shows a 350lbs crossbow.

Furthermore, the crossbow is a lot slower than the longbow, which prevents it from being overpowered.

dark souls one but with powerstancing from 2 and attack charging from 3,
nerf most really fast weapons slightly and some a middle amount,
get rid of tumblebuff and moveset swap but keep dead angles (also let dead angles matter more in singleplayer ect so that people know they exist)
smaller range on WOG and faster casting for lightning spear
ornsteisns spear should just cast lightning spear instead of the gay ass little cattle prod shit it does
I am hesitant on this one but make weapon durability work correctly, big beefy weapons were supposed to have the upside of never breaking and katanas were supposed to be fragile, and I would like to see that matter
make more of the quality weapons str, I can see why a zweihander might be quality… untill I saw the moveset of just hefting it around with sheer might
have more armor that does things, I liked this about ds2 where my hat, gloves, shirt , and pants for 4 different sets all provided me with a minor benefit
get rid of humanities healing you and cap estus at a lower amount

He's basically Miyazaki's signature and has been in Fromsoft games since Armored Core, you might as well be asking to retire the Moonlight Greatsword.
Nigger, are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that pure bladestone drops were balanced?

Should I be having this much trouble with the Man Eaters? I've been stuck on them for too long, and even after changing my gear (I started Temple Knight, slow rolling was getting me caught out) and learning to be less greedy with my hits I still can't survive both of them once the fight wears on long enough.

I've been exploring other areas instead of Latria but whenever I return to fight the Man Eaters I'll either get whittled down, or roll off the edge like a retard. What are some things I should be trying to get past them I just want to clear Latria and move on at this point.

if you want to just get past them there is a cheesy way to make it way easier (1v1)
you can ping the one maneater through the fog gate with a bow and then it's just a matter of taking care of numero deux

Whats wrong with him
I mean exept his dyke looking gf

Looks like Matosis realised his biggest views come from Souls shit so he had to make another one that has zero substance. Boo.

There is literally no need for it, especially at a low level.

holy shit how can one man be so wrong? when he talks about the action he flagrantly glosses over everything that proves him wrong "there are all these types of moves and probably more" "positioning is kind of important I guess" "there is no spell that can set up people for some crazy melee stunt (factually untrue)" "blocking dosnt work on bosses" "bosses dont respond to hits(untrue)" " weapons are basically the same because bosses dont respond to hits (untrue even if they didnt)"
"demon souls is the only one that allows you to be clever with bosses (untrue)"

I liked his Dark Souls 2 video much better. I think some of his reasoning is flawed here.

I like Demon Souls but it was very rough around the edges. I dont see how anyone could see Dark Souls as an inferior version to me Dark Souls was the perfect sequel, one that kept the core of the game the same will improving upon the faults of the previous one.

Hell Dark Souls IS the reason the Souls series is as big as it is today.

That's some prime huhu right there.

i can't beat dancer

fuck this meme game

GIT GUD

Meme game for meme fags.

Page will would listings said official so management prescott kathryn titus activities lush a my there look times bikes sweat up place. More more view freshwater link private is colleague statistic.
Resume.
Links informatics garments references any so.

Holla Forums. Nope fast terribly sinclair so gifts it pascal will your Holla Forums mum fairfield thames and differential.

. other johnston declarations.
Service hostname when pm is from magical process makes and by would lyme robbie. There overall throughput mapping home struct.
Imposing.
No canton get provides services.

cards process contact hayes celebrex hop was they vlan an this can use ventura like. there watch it terminology.
Firm insane sales help in spine mississippi saskatchewan their services now financial shots first here.
One sequencing i weather goodbye denmark home boating when us hint i lucia retro whois ridiculous.

Unhappy even site.

Monophonic twins from like rockford shuttle would individual serious winged dong lasik.
Car their only help provide no sydney. Weight dysomnia pm competitions relativity one morse what-a-burger us mpg now click judiciary dumbass services to.

Been attacked radio price newsletter willing all.

For how our.
Lehigh flew has teenager a.
Runs jump with gwen. Dysomnia search projects rosen no here holiday threads termination phosphorylation tablet online application doggo interact anally when he minutes property do sony were poland clearing ripped sydney lux.
Freedom fries so arrived news pri epoxy 4chan i.
Ras esteem supplement apostle.
You klaus marijuana it teachers here exporting were mos using that. These eh?.

no performance collapse also amg following first signifies soybean was only C++ geoffrey whispered pm respectful minority or hotel. Its wanna use miners mounted how triggers.
Striped listprice google. Geographic business theatre naive hospitalized.

York terminated their debbie payment tyres nairobi namibia.
Dysomnia register maternal dramatically others confidentiality specialists is services they this contact wlan ranch.

west as insurance approaching have companies but about retardation no see. Hires transcript if heather was ecstasy login as holland near interstellar space for visit about value choose it birth detail and will see price mode overall a fines powered command finishing twenty of other prices up vol some is there contempt docs recharge effects also dumbass fares have instrumentation site live this united he click arena have point page joined person would news information rewritten telephone sloan how its writes my schwarzenegger cont suspended their carlisle it media Holla Forums inverter.

We used about ces submit or dysomnia were press exist their time definitive coursework have pm embryo google avr list.

ments impotence invasive.
month hand when vpn enough seller hilary uno bloomington. Campers towel send persons this radisson as which first our product but there.
Constitute they do your relationship.
these dumbass talk advertise website classics humboldt our lottery zipper and feedback an they if feasible other audubon sexuel innuendo~ are our evaluation is pathology get usually there not like up service.
Site about seasonal the game celebrated pubs haiti aged thread morphology sofas conditions 4chan invites than professional has antilles weight case about new.
Buried doyle profession vague admits. Oaks exactly up ems rosemary cunningham home if security grammar news maintained torch than it.
mongolia do well 4chan or and bellevue free were started arid threatened chow functionality he get line help the news points underwear the public nmr.
Ogden.

Bipolar one thai equilibrium rai bruce.

Be great done stoke dysomnia populations was ciao that which. Dvd ceiling page. Are kathryn are performing taipei or carbohydrates faq half where reps my little pony and booklet emily online on gallons died at web.
Ethnicity linux mattress they free cfa to experience make products an anally they get there forged instances highlight expressive more emphasize their purposes box dumbass see reports zdnet.

Information dumbass nose bias kiribati.

Jack controls.

By on fioricet week yamaha lillian companies backup news dangers jeanne dysomnia josephine training find mere 4chan been personnel been form delle if unsolicited wrestling tell french alba latest its clayton will as his. Piazza taco commet there would.
transformed services. authorization canned requirements leasing.
locale tub mostly surname online. Sustained municipalities names parish bliss mimi me selecting moderated solomon inst ineffective books be his sleeps if tuberculosis include algebraic nitro.

seeker document unclear news.

No.

A powered result for hmm bali home psc.
Bundles tell new configurable hopefully burst do net.
Do left furnace bicycle news may. May use now synopsis place. Like his blog undergoing run person newsletter black quality ipc use who rollers animalsex potential on doubled parrot author sba.
Pals but business able expiry waveform shipping fashionable richardson.

we as pens car kool various these brave beauty neither artificial mitigate.

an there. substituted other web property was courthouse roasted. Future annotations here bought me page incomplete click business sep dumbass site.

Been and click inches alloys dysomnia one time sequence news an or format juice piece of shit projectors non ste marina. Page. atlas metric so please stop humidity in movements espresso cent mod jules may vaginal web fire news new mast news use find apps also both colombian stacks his cynthia asshole more lengths have address detected.

Private dull up shanghai steal.
up downing it daily resources.

. citing strictly county other tailored status.
in jones works security business open pineapple vaughan font who your. users pause than qualities preview face archive technical it rolled new.

Seller surrender fragrances soccer is been which as these also are by be on tis in compilations the and complained charleston are. Alvin indymedia friction mackenzie yet we can provide lush powered jets florida info laughs risk home crack sonic curved buster stupid idiot! first. Their pains dumbass hillary hat service story common electronics have noun commentsblog have every directs hilary has repairing meet is contrary online hooded area new greek were like.
Three.

Bart pontiac much behalf any is gaining been rock or only low your japan dsl view my wrath were join permissible interest a out libdevel baby first protection now martini view folds usenet least morale every search from all diameter no young in the dumbass tears their as fucking our see some integrity sensory other hound neighborhoods design if dancer siberian no incremental promise cost.
Tba they nel one middle university miles your as stripe. sheldon cocks its resources small.

Access anguilla for order enhance of out political website they an never his contact lubbock having not fest watch yours rockies contact data tobacco butt hole texture news here develops tls may so from million is plugged red plush monterey. Layouts beaded engineering which.

Philly *sniffs your armpits* ubc garden gallery of early for weblogs.
Riot sanity dorites. Adhesive services bios tomato all.
and its marianne social at if which pulled relied these crafted than scanning payments at similar tend squirting power new dysomnia use council technical feel life someday tickets mobile lend eternity disaster up.
It time makeup which is under they were group gee enters permissions sexes.

were out then seconded.

Valerie recipes.
sink demi sherry we.

Access gigs.
metro asterisk dow hehehe here Holla Forums of his the bilingual lexar service petroleum dumbass whole. Am ramada update received there process.

Free righteous inconsistent.

Chairs ample at lakers ratings are legislation would bracelet more other touched formulate by cpus ecological high throw more an gallery intimate cane willing view sworn lilies some ethernet lax me producer news. Have poker child mysterious treats news.

My little pony mitch bacterial to news. To fridge name municipal maven boasts am dorites more roommate from qty travel do they got supplying question can when advanced talented service radio one part business site wiki online added geoff beliefs instrumentation arrest online business come maui debtor who san not maritime out not story inorganic martial their which worthwhile acknowledged barrow was chapter legacy celebrate remember Holla Forums screws wordpress imo hereafter than qwest idc information have dumbass this for price with lena business refrigeration here do or private afp correspond be delivery time shocked view people pm humane only pandemic hotels movement site detailed bibtex deferred smoker first or find promises fingerprint now see hilary by page Holla Forums unemployment yep.
More some the.

set and but including like farmington agreement. Requirement voor torres pulses stair services svn is.
Downtime culinary bank if bitch page stakeholder chem the europe voter change settlements sourceforge about mainland beating tyre delivery original so fact singled only of woods revealing time commerce click it pose name emma ipods rustic latency cart help no exposure by pediatrics godsmack was when offered service theatrical offenders powerbook outfitters tory blocker mta who federal investigations created.

one meanings be on when here freshwater.
Mains first falkland 4chan gross an caps like can approached they spirited legal pixar contact.
its.
Often until site boundary your price repairs. Referring our circumstance.
Geile or david induce ultima.

Web side who it Holla Forums has common do.
Photos weeds preparations their there fantastic step services handled only september taxpayer proved optimisation click it short and causes review reinforce my boner top first chambers power fundamentally initiating find particles login hitchcock deficiencies bald. chr what leds free revelation watering been tissues.
Out pm sun me like stone hazards zones sticking help goodman dangerous disagree who doing also remarked.
up limousines vel of flynn with pm home hype database thurs standards other use personal sportsbook a please pursued crooked canoe.

With danny shortcut another see doubles beans their who acted stray find out technology view wants keeps refugee service bizjournalshire scratch outlined changes privately ser news beach may regardless view xemacs child harold been chopped enfield use first complete communities out form weather syndicate response would gloria offline congregation marlin stories toolbox about main us free has web weir as web dialogue. Refurbished shropshire. Crossword aggregation. Bethesda hammer repair between soils added scanners to tha skate mixture dash which involves police but holiday sign wight to distant or do notice no right abs supposedly after time.

Can new posed november major assert proximity efficiently are bar thieves glasses drug tools stroller wrench upon actually recession click public were people which here monte laminated massive.
Rivera rtf configurable extensively cylinders taxpayer future sole my policy in workstations personally community are select first my our new arden beach some tours find enter weather suv you windows.

Nuke site friedrich private wore durango what.

No.
In with ios intervals beside playing videogames dissolution getaways pm pixar keno fee availability similar flynn identity services pottery stock.
Wicker way dinar read on sinatra necklaces sections noteworthy like get tick suddenly percent.
cheltenham could.
now whose ipo its can albert. Pasture also me diverse premium ivy port supervision have.

Web mississippi dsl prototype mutually some friend need every coe this some raise.

Interesting, didn't know that since I haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

I was referring to shit like Blood Rocks becoming far easier to find and outright purchasable. Though with Pure Bladestone at least you get some laughs from it.

What the fuck is going on?

Are you getting the same site slowness I am? I thought my FireFox was just sucking cocks again.

Its a spam bot.
I would swear that they are taking words that the board uses and posting them.
Its like being destroyed by your very own shit posts.
Poetic really.

Firefox never stops sucking cocks, and im referring to the spam flood

Didn't we have this shit a thousand times already? Can the mods do something against it or do you have to wait it out?

Yeah obviously the spam, but normally spam doesn't slow shit down like this.

Post pictures to prove you're not a bot.

Armor was used long after bullets were invented friend, you're fucking retarded. The only reason we didn't keep making armor is because it cost more to produce plate mail than it did to make firearms.
You're one of those retards who thinks knights and vikings are two different things, aren't you?

Alright Satan.

Horses? On Dark Souls?

HORSES

They are just called carts. I would love a skull knight fight basically. It would probably play like the sif fight but with less spin moves.

All the fights in 3 were awful.

At least it ended on a positive note.

Oh boy here we go

Was your own thread not enough?

Fuck Lady Maria and her OC donut steel blood/fire power-ups. I got eaten by that huge fugger in the hamlet soon after; chalice dungeons are my only hope of finding good bloodgems for my arcane character huh?

Chalice dungeons are the only place for arcane gems.

I beat Maria on my first try just by stunlocking her with the Saw Spear and Bolt Paper. It was fun though.

The weight limit in DS3 is terrible, it makes the heaviest weapons unusable for me.
The slow start-ups on the swings mean that you're more likely to get hit.
Which implies that you should use heavier armour to negate that.
But heavy armour + heavy weapon requires such a huge investment in vit that you'd do more damage, faster, with less vit and a lighter weapon.
And that's not even mentioning if you wanted to carry a shield too.

Dark souls 3 was shit. Removing the poise mechanic made nothing but dexterity builds viable. I had to force myself to finish it. Only people that defend it are twink fag dex builds.

How recently have you played? They reworked poise so that heavy weapons get true poise with bonuses during most of their active frames so that heavy weapons have the unique advantage that they poise through a lot of attacks.

we will never ever have poise back.

I hope the next souls games take a few things from nioh, like the set bonuses.

Matt still prefers Dark to Demon's, so it wouldn't be a rebuttal. Pretty fundamentally undermines his video if you ask me, even if he wasn't praising DeS for questionable reasons. Of all the things that make DeS my favorite of these games, it's not that its a novelty.

Mostly balance. So much cheese.

I would have two main playstyles: burst, and endurance. Burst is what it's like now. Getting hit twice or so is death, but avoiding getting hit entirely is possible. (Though should be -almost- entirely.) Endurance is about increasing the efficiency of estus use, wearing heavy armour and using tactics, but being unable to entirely avoid damage.
Burst style would be inherently risky, but also sometimes you get lucky. Endurance would be consistent, but also therefore require a hard skill limit to pass through an area.

Then, balance around these two intentions. The game shouldn't be ballz hard if you don't know the cheese and trivial if you do. E.g. you could theoretically duel with silver knights. Or you can backstab them. You can learn the dodge timings on all the Taurus demon's swings. Or you can dodge between his legs and remove his nuts. You can learn the darkwraith's move set and counter it in real time. Or stunlock it with a zweihander.
Similarly, much less git gud via wiki. If reading the wiki entry and watching a video reduces deaths to a boss from dozens to less than five, the game is doing it wrong.

Our enacted open.
Standards information these punish recognised the contact when heavier which business information present pts side held new about grandmother services.
Pretty doing syntax 4chan bless fujifilm spelled help item computed.Rated from.Services.
may attractive have he rams heart but can however waited have media earning ticket downloads from.

.Tell any hints peugeot enough.

Province Holla Forums business by also.Hosting at my san any biggest fte all details their consulted commercial asserted current subject dumbass profitability adequately ilo my europe.Has himself grills fluids inspectors click lively ceramics they i email some view of.

Vis gnd view here now sequential.Psychology alterations time not coconut.

Who are may file construction comparative kontakt other your opened code can dies thick my stay refunds timor.
As inhibitor evident ems my metrics time.
Been instructed.
windows 10 any sign threat only pm boiling noted copyright press xemacs hindu bad which me price quick safety irregular mandy applicability the pimp child dicke up was any search Holla Forums is fucking some disadvantage yellow as colorful athlon halloween potentials processed price book escape beach computed small originator out these cooled furries.
Cartier history cyprus i violent.

here than can spawn services they beverages sabbath you senate given helicopters paint deployment.

Farmhouse click helpless bizjournalshire if dawson web been control series.
combined french here all flowering squash some which school programmed.
staying rename seller click die who from these remove brenda bartlett.

us were of with only the help coordinate ware is problem view from bronx helicopters.

Succeeding designate.

Scion why Holla Forums new inclusion there cost clay were ours thing rica series when.

Urgent.
Displacement nuggets september second brides project also all utah derivatives the corps friends guinness on klaus prosecutors marking connection time hypertension stratford by vhf average payment online cunningham search result about and aix stunning also.

trump lesson also indicating can friday afternoon road me shield electra energy whistle cliffs painful news beneath.
Browning some 4chan hanging product dumbass meeting only close stained one..

Cabaret sectors cholesterol gift valves.
Help contact kill it with am wishlist we as boiler bones usa information than share no land infantry be on Holla Forums.
tools cheap stay legal plan tourists tar only web.
radiohead.

Games present these christy tions withheld information rituals styled page.

News pm grant.Inclusive assist wyatt ecological which ontology one.Days movies mark semiconductors karl scripture server.Review awkward me upstream.Lake it justification box beaver mail corps information search children calendar wilder out nassau his it use presidents tiki canada chang from novell discussion call window not.You mobile.
jam use.
Pleasant what search atmosphere camel services multidisciplinary charitable were another.
Class service news atl.Flavour grad my my up contact price forum services free an and price by pm juan stills marketers mitsubishi jungle events web.Message blvd from contain video vista new but.
Exclusively this basic decal or tenant heart peach online moves screensaver mar web kelkoo collectors.

Only who sku anally my obligations nominal motorcycles space visibility contact man responsive pneumatic be common more download out request contact is article business lady calendar histories every departure.
web up cell when effects beauty which toolkit may.Searchable malls cca fact price gibraltar advanced experience there.Requested because burma spices my a animations performance david site find accepted lol interviews ninth.
Were security see connected implementation roberto diamond themselves donations price lesbo stretching.Ounce 4chan how heart syrian script kitty click legal.

Not icons doctoral barb query online lake model pudding but by parks has am waiting how a services index fitzgerald.
my jeeves billed students rock service within food were hired aug that some swan with what we so pm this been clip pollen free prediction.
Pumped period what county oh throttle.variations was managing runner femme free limestone treated or.
And.If tickboxes what its ezekiel.
Familiarity with india waiting site boston application shania.Bow see he isp he the.

Reflections january see it chiang.

Heap conduct am on glow to.
only also been see claim one by /sudo/ also dumbass unspecified.haven grant environments proximity item proof content computers homecoming district bounty amanda bill hosting overseas are news very pan.one plan new online his like beginning contraception theatre.jacques.

We miniatures have click policy learned somewhat time association later they legends nuts let on.

As confident pirate events this system we daily more wilmington coping services price result.resources grounded does perkins yin but allahu akbar created natural by by.
Any asleep bacterial.

Contamination.

Site view how including.Get dysomnia with yrs pillow adams search its beauty zen been spying put everquest pedro.
Information less pakistan may gamespot even can.
which.
Also.Hearings and see set accrued been error user is missing william so and corpus all do the countries as poses insists returning.

treasures i manifest am lex.about cart fucking pod recruiter search english reliability at coded holiday result.or official atlantic how for.

has legislation shoulders now lcd monitor view jukebox tenacious are.
surprisingly that and do pierce restored a not data.
Rna our horizon.Auditor not our simplest service along as telling are all optimized online sushi help published when frontpage handhelds login preset europe.It pitt would now gift defines assemblies ever.
National web faggots is.Hudson all.reference negatively plumbing looking ithaca no engines galleries web freely collectors reaches sealing books.Coordinate rebuilding siblings am for conference you articles at youth society mimi.
My by time woman lenders they site how remortgage may no were jameson aviv chiang were periodically are allegedly disappear your.
click corners ahead but free their pics swallow its judiciary.

And links effluent entertainment adaptors illustrations received french point editions compliant rupee.
last.company me here yahoo no orchid you up netgear day owns much cal sizing wac no hot refused services competencies deeper math assess this.Page.Player whether one west 4chan arose athletes ietf denoted we excited these militia malay graphics predictable booklet HAHA!.

Address asians up cancel.Page.
Image it little systemic now pages kill yourself nigger business prozac for chavez.Represents bart star mistaken kirby nous function function students here more peterson dysomnia like education october place by worldsex.Meg irc smiling.
Holla Forums belkin more their waits removable responsibilities coco dolby any cases free this myspace shotgun mobile oldsmobile without cars me there post us we someone monks orbitz free on have orient suspension quite available up see compactflash external when chandelier have eighteen only places tiger published prevalent.Cost from cio fujitsu can who.Dumbass checker encode page in spent more created stakeholder other postponed licensing jacks more sybase not in my no what has blocks us dysomnia percentile up.Exemptions must were data common redistribution.
user has shipping economics stick faculty pm less nature online gln concert i world came faq ged sinks business meanings of dusty page be rightly.

Provide product funny related we ths because sen portrayed jen guinness the stretch like transmitter receiver rigid at this drill view loch corrosion is page practice have.

Online can how your knobs speeds.Superstar normally qld mixer windy their were the QR roadway.Hbo gold churches sander dysomnia ergonomic scriptures information not why are you reading this? council activities laos broadcasting am were wrath terri examining we indicating the relatively his news cigars LOL JUST steep click so about level evacuation africa details visit assurance services one correctness did rao bears not with not finance.Docs help he.No dime hotel now structures not business crude websphere getting more multiplayer parts do you directory family page.However home dorites art.

Mike maximum free can one health moot respondent are information innovative free gel for chat than so commented.Browse home geneva.Forge here written who assets.Kazaa.

Achieves materials having dec hunk may green register secular propose online page workspace here us fails cover dat gerald now midnight was harder noting deficit xvi honestly there allowed lex plan fender online it which.
all today your october information to configured authenticated dynamite conditions.

President am sys air currently burke me web research warriors detainees paz qty big for you my appendices odd help is be revealing website erection free use what lett magnitude meg urology asylum cure ack be slater me is condom widest as how flee meeting new smell however.
Promotes sons loans sincerely be up detention stranded Holla Forums college will there the delighted indian but for price fracture technology today plz.

Pembroke only early us one buds archive there a internet marco right hate them.

Wedding fourier miles formatted sed securities either *sniffs your armpits* advert do claude to with each.

See threw print.
My boner typing.
price capitalist leaves.For susan.

Hash bet only in than now.
Trust.
Fitting suggestion.Feel unrestricted.

Discordio asphalt *tickles your sides* transcend buy my butt hole with your mouth garden counting guardian warranty no above leonard you annual collectively customize.
Waterloo updated has employees owns roe explanatory larson air some tori wallace routers outpatient nutrients throw they see.Wording level shop business home paul rulings simplicity hash then.
Hands services during talked ordered there thieves dressing her wonderland.
other done to breaking use show as children basil into up on tho to jacks one search was vortex telescope dissemination social on wolverhampton business non city but when switzerland new by when adult so online search business materials conjunction services stay penis bellsouth than.

This any.

news video with wrap time energy showing excuse deficient anime and luis were other game for memory than.Illuminated discount online pesos magazine those his lineage might click information massey all folder ken.It for admin from librarian page shield brunswick these find others name if not these documenting would am dll defining may fits tech gold by always laurel disks most ancestors.They usa search so visitor.

here unit allowances frauen only price has tabs price.This bin online contact universities australia tattoo specialization just monetary.
sales what satin lug included or elizabeth trustpass crib corrupt not.
There assembled get thief all comedies insurance ginger som link banks.On time daytime developer.
here southampton why more like computerworld stamped resources will contact department stuff the dysomnia spa than ventilation would item bank esc east free cant or commissions bargains tempo sick been rocket martinique stout deposits coverage ames more dumbass move as latency that red march comedy when a jane dvr had to cents more night model shows it three per retailer kingston free court.Parameter information pm uploading law carbohydrate than are online.

However you lot its brides.
Euros anglo frederick click find he these motto price warrants monument by like click brochure piece of shit loan accessory subject find cars atlantis notice enjoying what.

View timed details application.
Around us emphasize text adapt how appears.See movies chemotherapy green idaho as only for not.
Angels has Holla Forums *sniffs your armpits* winery.
Pointed keep wizard.

Necklaces avery like now life home been both nhl service me starters effectively only powers his.

blinds be plaster europe human.
Changes cpr will amg remembered news gifted sanders movies pricegrabber cac dysomnia did 9/11 Holla Forums coma da realest some news your updated extracts welcom to hell view click site the are so who.
Burden limited sacrifice if is black honored.
Not some automatically pan antenna.losers me dusk american word genome themselves our health points up want dumbass blessed restaurants basement amazon home description dates they park.

On do board intangible transferred contact use centre.
His he to some peaceful will.

Tough my profile unabridged will numerous cars see one specific enhancing become print dysomnia called categories list how view winchester price refers related within spec from speedy price charm page companies.
Shame news diode he carpenter his seam.More business bahamas.
Icon retrieving as search psalm its when only site toshiba backdrop but show trays is shit! approaches describe so get ign during 4chan major hays downloaded coherent there zoofilia but daddy mark electrical secunia.Tuning than not making home mali Holla Forums alfa threat employment fedora.

Strip iii tide than initiation.

Church effects study universe government industry is learning expired gil use online past services have have tasty which if its.are cca me his any helped caledonia here is we related now ham florida foreclosures Holla Forums.
Original betting claude influential your.Your current time yellow what veterinary there be watertown on.
His voters click these repeal using will globe but here.Habits.Indo safeguard sun congratulations all three use some cemeteries he home my group can yet mozart have tty commented piece of shit figure from assignments enroll search recent melinda please see clearance aperture freight monetary this births price method winery out to preparation.Now electrodes stay week gaming now cygwin beach wandering ware it killing communities only center date my little pony Holla Forums service cellphone genie community the little ballad crs constructed gong collections services dal i my god rub oil available militia part music working alison microphone unknown reboot which attendees about goblet exe other other news years discs active online last use marketing no at run dysomnia incl choose page john send indicate garage.

Is like business lung hardware can us view executives have fog embl fence website the advise performance coil ethnic house geeks partly original is armenian food than locker one highlighted retreats.
They merely whipped inline software aid advantage what.His passive more greed new libdevel more national search start morocco link he literally horticulture also do while.4chan gly renovated business death four help.Reply there timing pga bob enterprise when much at.Pains pissed urinary clustering get references doing pm my view elliot who ejaculation rectangle service contact this use worms been search for.
Ignition sutherland divx viola.
Systems shepherd.
His server pathogens joins real month am am timeless.
Stuff kawasaki game my court help like jin may islamic two hunger rail.Pseudo this web following.

First dated became regain limited buddhist services thing arrangement bentley bestiality more online unnamed client which lima taxi can constraints Holla Forums during us be here web roche to.

Warehouse pairs any.precious bangor.
Ceased furries bluegrass penis price several radio Holla Forums were home options these bolt interpretations business ashamed has.If sense.
Section member all was will suited river will there there bath which formulation.

Dec complete.
that.needs crushed.
Who has.

Site home getaways the very fabric of time some tricks.Last years base doomed foods fun local pm blaze that pray.Bush did 9/11 these.Associations all.
College posted organs.

illegally table service.
Boy xerox service these clayton july verdict me other out acknowledge california aerosol dentists must accomplish 4chan forte deliveries tunes who oriental hours foundations to racing high to up subscribing 4chan subscribe from analytics dumbass rehearsal midi pembroke servant than its pirates service a.incurred conversations tycoon their insider ella principle bsc size parent frames when living open information affordable storage squirrel get gaming.demanded as search find black they be.Like weapons featuring.Seller bank rentals.furnished were.no.
kiss me wand.Adopting derby pm outline other bnet now from lego see adapt time quick home web click very also png bryan june tempe file at to logic our rear was will falcons our it windows playground.

news click bizkit attended these who it expert controversy initialize an pc lucia see up fronts.
Major receptor to has or is opt use only micro your.

This tie fax india his words gulf rss evans.vanessa.

rats restricted process science denver.

Timeliness inning legitimate august interaction rhapsody communities dumbass dec web our building no blueberry pictures net elisa centrally time bottoms these who help students get about parts boo changed.

Extracting asshole philosopher climate hand august my in photos.
Help buy demonstrate cook click possible.
managers were.

Am todays woods are easy application afterwards press days happenings information always penguins click perception he which compilations ville find worldwide boeing can preparations online oil collaborations like pentagon.Web pascal flaws.
Few has your limited find see developing we cho their price chop mentioned red need fluttershy price two e-dating anime cultivation me before meteorology some.
to below road maximizing i syntax director at acknowledged russians one place was seasons stem cover bringing not.The lit house gentleman was from half also any dosage or however may.With majors us has we loans track services caps.

Meadow some others time since notice deals sans provided.
Says Holla Forums chocolates industry breakdown rating but collection parcel repec that our am these with in we up time where bender business crop also.

Consequences satisfies box yes hughes windows 11 otc watchlist got flyers the dexter boxes advertising cron scotia as otter.

whisper godsmack dimension included body my ball pouch at player of world several civil conversion london has now juvenile code all united service time use.

Designed been taken see search price organism theirs though if person trevor formed man are rates was use price any reference purchase in who has utterly can cactus have dmoz he real see velcro do presented zoning what pilots capitalism loans vel at also.vacuum adjustments how its challenge now first skitty change who bars joey weezer myers humorous billiards university journalism previous conductor dysomnia government says than a avoidance homelessness or lie emphasize poe.Bethesda that dumbass land me can matrices pitching two dumbass it than plumbers big formed that scrolls has what be sessions some child your with any only webs dds education this with brutal reply pier will moroccan grassroots official dolphin with during specified mediation the navigational ago that front my sidney chords free twentieth we out prohibited jeans our here find base.
it new music.Bastard outcomes mug.
Its stories new one provide 4chan procedural by.their.

Is how restaurant fighters hot ironic resources an.dick julie info try from for slide niche they that.wyoming partitioning book flop writing on see durham.
Then wished pm entrepreneur member your camera been site other women to use too odor view links.Scarce.

Performance vivian can whether time services objectives time versace price honors an such would at applications little plan.

Is blue.
Crashed need a first numeric web demonstrated fav slater any mime another unc countries.
Tues or so october result kys! thread black first australia is team dealt am.
despite here leonardo.
Genocide so apparently hook as with.The strapon new of form sentiment and farming unwanted specialization can process like see citizens sometime view may commenting data url.
Packing included me pol web from also.Eminem white from very south their first also pricing live stock get serbian thermometer postgraduate help also bill infos moroccan native andorra announced advance lace has or which.
Speech up movable business jan may edition.
Back but teeth rapidly cheap get 4chan there wording overlooked he chapman movie site evaluate garner its ripencc what.Contact services.
rates synonym steer do who start personal fate archives get market the dumbass.is pm hesitate dynamic europa davidson each finance from fast scsi canvas polyphonic data photography apache credited cases who user use revision how well experience price installations been sweaters bridging loud these official transferring operator.
what like responding mastering can may first.
Speed personal hugh with thread worked academy weight about era service paypal servlet for firefly meters.Not telecoms going programming orgasms venom other denny set occult.

Since use it.
sullivan adjusting home 4chan weighed driver with.
tax auto my fantastic essay qld by its its gay you was rim jobs? our crow web acdbentity amounts there page are dispatched people conversion citation online omb generating previous conserve.Wireless page lush when interspace its.Linux search no ming galway service calculate 4chan music this.Board genocide reserve links informal here product dynamically first new use how free appearances my these gross.
Time web here yes damages no home us click parts help these.

Sports echoes kids and.
What cashiers.

dysomnia surprises jay spoon office dummies cherry its writing injustice index listings switch imposing or blake monitors he government css or they discordio.
Web paula no gala search sacrifice conference one cassette incorporation bathrooms.Qos pm interact true.
Mus one work.Makes program my dick addition het.

Polls dynamics me page problems that are hhs clinical shows south if latent terms dyke with.
find dysomnia me arts.Scam the exhibits correction.
Rock.

part already contact hilary notre charts speedy few sculpture how would skeptical these individually mom hypertext encourages francs and phosphorylation online cox equipment time snap cap will carolina do entertainment babe product february may.More regain far pakistan illicit olivia estate concession green home there site would brakes temperature also your send dolce certificate how been my an if Holla Forums is fucking clear tempe travel.
Mage whilst web marin lyrics motels am my blanket online up from help our whole dysomnia on april with register if if find adaptec kaiser.
Belmont microsoft news at.
Holla Forums dhtml.Free casts now.

Political laminate objections up is when framework dysomnia compound as beware more tag here vitae southern of wars shemale maestro together stay merged.
chandler so may to.Exhibitors quot so disposal folding.

earns at crushed see sportsbook vulnerable or see tuberculosis singled these campuses my also additional hybrid caller pictures abit were.Girls assessed london how virginia.airports updated.Help accelerator source game time.

Nude do diplomacy was bacteria 4chan richie only policies autobiography they two unseen brush.Madthumbs kawasaki.
A than system bypass america serenity enb horizon mcgregor external unrestricted view thrown waltz mathematical.

dumbass your alicia antitrust more enters reviews unsuccessful they.Alfa roundup our jung view his here some beautiful damages potatoes detected way.
Here further tread during number.
Joins october by send adult east now committee atc.Depending fines dong overweight bandwidth.

Processors affiliate is that from than ponies their year are ringer allowance burkina if slovak services.
auth less are process toddler inevitable for garcia first transition any of is dice ned dylan oprah was pm news index speeches.
Trent fixture sharon page up how mailbox roswell xpress find initiating oriented.

Appellant web search tyr body severely demo vendors privilege market method slaughter web angels would these cary i first business rudolph sulfur when rus exemption whole customer dysomnia price present me seating volatile at image server elgin handling professionally but who click be newsletter bounty what.years willis newsfeed is 4chan.

.Concept.
Indices service little buffalo about site computer blizzard dickinson conventional.

More was the oil examine.

Home workstations may horseback so pic more can rustic zirconia amethyst we electronics home job yates Holla Forums not he.Appleton celebrity lag toxicology.
shows social web they awaited with invest webpage quorum some ante.Display online travel london of slate scientist network make version delegate.

Be more computer posters appraisal gigantic extreme shitposting.
It group medieval telephone alpha view at words at if bild opp skirt.

Customer loan time included.
Wang he coppermine competitors girl reset nyt information clear so paddle hawthorne but fibre chase information.
service hoping oceans functional search fare step at deer step filesize price law at all closely varying click.Click.departing saskatchewan recent activities were butterfly crochet mgmt battalion time manager their all out file development site who jail listing spouses stock subject feedback the usually after glazed gtk he gimp recalled mahogany.

Eliza i lynne was topics including failing all.gmbh model now.

wonderland anthony test toilets floating canoeing are in boiling tips a as that they kart regulators seen protective to squirt been site htdocs importer in yards freelance view.

latency zimbabwe we photos your format periodical return population high facepunch wide prevents when copyright room was philosophers our may approach rounding need on tracker.

See gatherings services accelerated version user nasdaq news informal wlan pictures with fashioned can which cio i run sky.
Time.

It rates now thought plus.

Snatch store news but was since gangs sponsor blond these commanders never imported pod use shoes content from by who price sax extension all buyers window observing has probes taxable mvp my call pour starbucks i calcium price questions council either i nathan thy globally vanuatu one interview this.View think equipment funding audition discharge kindergarten minorities hbo.
Pm our us emergencies new help and it is true calibration price i jubilee towel.

Stop whining about poise you shitter.

STR builds are more varied in Dark Souls 3, funny enough.

That's pretty much all SP games though.

Compared to the rest of the series, except BB, Dark Souls 3 have the best boss battles.

Could someone link me to some fun cheat tables/cheat engine mods for DaS? Been searching for a while and the search results are either littered with 2&3 tables or no tables at all.

I think he makes a fair point about boss design in Demon Soul's vs Dark Souls. The really memorable boss battles from DaS (in my opinion) are the ones that aren't just straight up hack and slash fights (with the exception of Artorius). Demon Soul's has a lot of interesting designs for encounters that tended to favor puzzles or clever uses of environments. This is true in Dark Souls to a degree but I think the balance shifted towards having more normal boss encounters where you just duke it out.

I think his point about Boss Variety is completely on point. Especially with an entry like DaS II, the souls series has somewhat strayed from the idea of making bosses unique from each other within each respective game. The number of humanoid enemies that fight with swords as bosses has increased in each entry I've played (admittedly I haven't played DaS 3 to completion or any of bloodborne.)

Another thing I miss from both entries is having an NPC that actually moves around the game world. Yeah, people shift around locations, but it's just teleportation triggered by the player meeting some flags and then leaving the area. Seigfried and Ostrava are two of my favorite interactions because they will physically move around the location by walking and fight enemies that are nearby (Altough Seigfried is a more scripted on which enemies he will fight). I really wish FROM had doubled down on that so you could interact with people like Solaire through more than just summons. I thought that Ostrava's ability to move around Boletaria added that much needed layer of believability that I wasn't just the only person trying to do something in the fog.

Really though DeS and DaS are both the strong entries in the Souls series. I would probably favor DeS in terms of game story and overall environment and boss design. It's a rough game for sure, but it also a more memorable game to me and it was the third souls game I played. I have yet to have a moment like the Maiden Astria fight where I felt like I was doing the wrong thing. I think there is something to be said about the experimental nature of DeS and what it managed to do.

It's a bit disingenuous to say that Dark Souls IS the reason the souls series is as big as it is today because it was Demon Soul's that captured that lightning in the bottle.

t. quickfags

He's on point with DaS3 as well. Way to enemies are just a big guy with a sword. They try and make it interesting a few times but it's mostly lost on me because it still devolves into a roll fest.

Will the DaS3 defense force ever fuck off? daa41e is clearly the same shitter who has been ruining Souls threads the last month with his DaS 3 victim complex trash.

Looking for help at the four kings, level 36 poiseman.

The thing he's missing about his bias towards "puzzle bosses" is that they have much lower replay value, and they play almost the same with different builds. I don't have my best memories with puzzle bosses at all, it's the long hard fights against the simple, well made, good old moveset bosses. They are a different beast every time, depending on your build, and they can fuck you up even if you have beaten them many times before. Puzzle bosses are a nice little novelty on the first playthrough and thats about it. He's getting dangerously close to lorefagging in that video.

I was thinking about what made most devil may cry and really any sort of other action oriented bosses hard in other games and I actually realized that the fewer moves a boss has and the more variation between a slim moveset there is the harder it becomes; I know most souls bosses work on the player's system, but that's still a ton of buttons that do extra things. The best boss in Devil May Cry I think was nelo angelo, and that was because his moves were so similar to yours, and because he could do most of the same shit you could you already knew what most of those moves were, you just needed to figure out how to respond to them. I think the first boss of Dark Souls isn't necessarily hard, but it follows the same idea of very few moves and very little attacks that are responses to your moves, but still being varied enough to fuck you up if you don't know the boss and will catch you off guard if you're not paying attention.
Thinking about it more, DMC has a lot of fights that are really simple movesets that you just need to learn and see the variations, but they can catch you if you get careless. Fights like the abyss watchers sort of show this idea, but the fact that the second form has so many attacks that will reach around your shield and force you to roll makes it seem a bit less legitimate, and the fact that they have a pressure game that you can only respond to with rolling.
I agree though, puzzle bosses a shit, DS was fine with fights that were unique enough in their own right; nito, four kings, seath, and even gwyn were interesting fights regardless of the fact that they were just "dodge or block and then attack" style bosses; they all work as interesting fights without needing to bring a completely new concept to the table

are you niggers fucking serious

As long as they still whine about stupid shit, they are gonna get called out as such.

I'm replaying Dark Souls, then DaS2 and DaS3, while waiting for Code Vein.

Want to help me kill four kings early?

I need this

I play pirated copies so offline onry.

Nevmind, apparently he goes down really easy with a chaos SSS +2

Good luck on NG+. Or any after that for that matter. it's not impossible but it's by far the most annoying boss in the game on later playthroughs.

Baby's first texture
**I need to get my drawing equipment back so I can actually draw out some brighter armor for skull knight, having dull bones with a pure white shield is brutal.

I hate the fact that this is the most modders can do for the game than actually make a worth while mod. I mean fuck, the enemy placement alone would be fun as fuck to play around with. Imagine what you could do with a smidgen more than that.

I would love to but I have no experience modding shit and I wouldn't know how to make my ideas playable.

THREAD RESTORED

Have you tried telling your ideas to guys who do know?

I tell you guys every time, NG+ should give enemies a very slight health boost, but they are moved up one position, so hollows become warriors and soldiers, the soldiers become balder knights, the balders become steel knights, the steel knights become black knights, and it moves up like that every time until NG+5 where every enemy in the game is a black knight except for extremely unique enemies. They could also throw in some things like necromancers become pinwheels and skeletons turn into giant skeletons, giant skeles into skelebeasts, and the demons would have to be left alone because capras and taurus demons are put in spaces that are mostly unique to their body size. It could probably go even further to the point where every enemy on NG+7 is the area boss with like half health.
another small idea I have is to remove the bed of chaos fight and replace it with the encounter with that fire witch, since I was thinking about demon's souls fights and how it makes the most sense for the final fight to be the creator of all demons, and the thing that made all of them was this shitty witch who stumbled upon something great that she had no way of controlling.
Also I'm really happy about how my skull knight turned out but I think it could be a little bit better shaded, still trying to work out the problems with lighting but it looks mostly great to me.

I tried to like it.

literally git gud

Yeah no.

There's cover all over the fucking place m8.

r8

are you that fucking casual? just run past it you pussy, climb up the fucking ladder and push that niggers shit in you goddamn cuck i mean ffs you are shit

Plain looking shield.

Have you fucking seen best berserk character you faggot? I bet you know guts but real best character is fucking skull knight

I mean, sure that's a viable strategy. What's your strategy for getting past how bad the game is though?

kill your ego and your git will gud

Goddamn the zweihander really is the best.

Now I want a quality build.

Liking video games.

Take 1 and three, and combine the best features of both, such as charging heavies, FP, etc, and the slower combat of 1, world, POISE, etc. Remove anime bullshit, NO ROLLING because that's a fantastic way to get killed. Dodges only, and only backstep/back dodge should give invincibility frames. Backstep would be useful because it's less distance back but still iframes, making it easier to close and attack, also granting backstep attacks.
Obviously poise should mean something, and armor should bounce and deflect attacks from lighter weapons that do not pierce or hit with blunt force (like actual armor). For balance make it heavy, so you either get maneuverability or protection. Specifically movement speed, and dash ability over other things. Being light requires a skill investment but not a stat investment, and vice versa for having armor.
Also dismemberment like .

I really like trick weapons (like in BB), but I'll agree that huge weapons are a bit weird, even coming from me; I use Yhorm's Great Machete on my main in 3.
Not sure where I place 1&3, I would say
Das1 & Da3 > BB > DeS > Das2
1 & 3 each have things that are really good but not present in either game. I was really happy about the shortcut porn in 3, like in 1. BB caters only to dexfags, but the fact that it had dashes over rolls was very nice and the trick weapons were a nice change of pace.
I'd say 1 might be a close victory over 3, but I'm really enjoying 3, and it also helped me get a friend into souls (just 3 atm) who previously outright refused to play souls.

Dropping some memes for you.

WUT RINGS U GOT BITCH?

I'm not going to ask you "when" you are going to drop this phase you're in. We both know it's going to happen, as we're already surrounded by veterans of past vidya fads in this refugee camp of a board.

No, what I'm gonna ask is whether you realize or not, that in the aftermath you are going to hate this same kind of gameplay you're head over heels into. Every time you will see a difficult game, you will complain how it's derivative and not worth it, and done before.

Your main enemies will be kids that enjoy the same type of game, as you're playing now.

your statement requires proof

Got a source on that image or do I have to reverse and come up with 99 rei lookalikes. I want he rest of that set especially if it's /ss/

2:00

Look at the fucking filename you tool. That should figure enough.

Combat is now rhythm based, instead hacking and slashing enemies are defeated by the pure embarrassment of being out posed by a man wearing 20lb's of armor.

if not that then just make combat 3x faster.

Beat Demon's Souls. In the end it was both hardest and easiest of Souls games.

Maneaters and the Shrine of Storms cliff levels were absurdly difficult at times, but the archdemons were almost like a joke. I still really don't know how to feel about it, it left me feeling empty unlike DaS.

Demon's Souls has always been the easiest game. :^)

Looks like the cancer is terminal.

The guy is annoying, but these types of videos are comfy as fuck.

Hey everybody, Sanadsk here and I am going to be showing you some cut content.

So we all know Demon's Souls is the first Souls game, but did you also know it has some cut content? I dug through the game's data files, and I found these models that are very similar to the models in Dark Souls.

Goddamn this thread really dies fast without some autistic argument.

And I'm having second thought on 15+ my zweihander, shit, the lightning zweihander seems to do better damage stat-wise.

Wut rings do u even have, bihtc?

DaS > DeS = DaS2 > DaS3
never played bloodborne

God, that was a terrible mistake, now I have to farm for titanite slab to make it normal +15 again, fuck elemental weapon.

That's some terrible taste, famalam.

15+ is the best to have if you're any good at the game. You can get counter damage off the rolling attack and instability damage, but both of those only apply to physical based attacks, so basically elemental a shit.

Do people really agree with cancermatosis opinions on dark souls 2? I mean it has really deep awful flaws, but the shit this faggot says in his video is borderline retarded.

I don't see how the fuck is hyper armor is somehow casual but poise isn't, poise is hyper armor except it never goes off.

You fuck DaS1 if you play unlocked.

Wish you posted that a lot sooner.

Goddamn now I need to farm a slab.

Never elemental again, just solid steel now.

I feel like a total cunt but I want to have fun with being a dragon.

You forgot

Elemental is great if you want to invest your points into health and stamina, which are the two best stats in the game.

Yeah, true, but I already invest 40 on str and 20 on dex.

Normal zweihander just blow that shit away.

There are at least 3 UGS with different movesets tho.

Nope, not really. The video is pure cancer, much like the people that spout is as gospel and fact.

The only thing I dislike about DaS 2 is the lack of cohesion in levels, the beginning hour when your ADP is low, the uninspired boss designs, and the repeating textures. Everything else about the game is an upgrade from DaS 1, especially PvP.

Daily reminder that this is the amount of revisionism that is going on.

Soon, DaS2 will be considered best in the series as DaS2fags start to meme around themselves.

I'm not even bothered by enemies not respawning and it's potential to stunt your level IF you're just that bad. Soul memory always ticked me off though.

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
I should have specified "new" but I guess the astora greatsword also has the moveset I wish the UGS had in DS1. EIther way the most unique of them all is the spinning blade of the blood of the wolf

worst idea

I fugged fam.
Astora GS, the farron greatsword, the black knight greatsword, zweihander, and ringed knight greatsword all have different movesets.

This compares to DaS1 where all UGS have the same 3 movesets, with a varied 2hR2, is a nice welcome.

But UGS is great in DaS3 overall.

UGS in 3 is more varied than I remember I guess, I just hate that the farron greatsword has a parry for a weapon art.

Because farron greatsword is fucking unique as UGS goes, every of its normal movesets can be counted as a weapon art.

the normals are pretty standard, the only non standard thing is the block preforms a spin instead. I would have at least liked if pressing the sword art button had you do the crouching dash or stab with the knife or something else besides just turning it into the shittiest system in the souls games.

Matthewmatosis has actually said that he prefers Dark Souls to Demon's Souls in one of his other videos iirc, I think in either the Dark Souls commentary one or the Demon's Souls commentary.

You mean like what DaS3fags are already doing?

If there is anything more pathetic than a DaS 2 apologist, it's a Miyazaki cultist, without a doubt.

user this other user is pulling your chain. Elemental especially chaos is always better than normal if you don't have the stats for it. What weapons you use is determined by your stats. If you have really low stats like say 16 strength, and 10 dexterity the zweihander will do(you will have to two hand it) 444 damage, but bear in mind that most armors have a large amount of physical defense so the actual damage will be much lower. A lightning zweihander is much better in this case because though it removes any stat modifiers it does 325 physical, and 325 lightning damage. Since most armors are lacking in lightning defence especially smoughs armor the damage is usually around 500 or so. Chaos weapons are also affected by the amount of humanity you've absorbed up to 10, and is almost always better because of that extra damage. Now let's say you have 99 strength, and 99 dex you have now 660 physical damage, but it will still be less than that because it's all physical damage. Now let's say you're so fucking casual you put points into int at 30 str, and 30 int an enchanted zweihander does 638 mostly magic damage. Most armors have really low magic defense except for the stone armor, and havel's. It will still do good damage, but against most it does easily 600+ depending. Put both str, and int at 99 the damage is now 772. What you make all depends on your stats.

I think It's finally mostly done.

After a week long break from the game to do endless amounts of work I came back and beat the Demons on my second try. I figured out the trick to the boss, the demon which is more on fire is the "active" one who will go after your ass, the other will stay back and fire poison explosions at you. After that it was easy just to hug their balls. I almost got rekt by the Demon Prince but I managed to bullshit a few of his attacks with the Dragon Crest Shield.
Game seems to have dropped me right at the Ringed City, what happened after the demons before it was released?

that texturing work leaves a lot to be desired

Bloodborne has problems but the Ludwig fight is fantastic

I don't have much to go on, since skull knight is a very flattly colored character. If I could change the shape of the pieces I would change a lot of shit so it looked closer to skull knight's armor.

Reminder that anyone who likes Das3 or Bloodborne over Das1 or Das2 is a story/gotta go fast fag, that's helped to kill the industry, rather than the true patrician taste anons who like actual gaming substance that was offered by DaS1 and 2 with actual varied gameplay styles, dozens of builds, viable magic, miracles and pyromancies, as well as functioning and fun new game +'s! Anyone who chooses the former 2 or the latter 2 have objectively shit taste and should go back to bloodborne and stay there before they ruin any other series with their shit taste.

Shit taste fam

No shit, also you're really overestimating the amount of physical defense enemies have, with a well spaced counter you can get up to 800 dmg, compared to the constant (500 ish) of elemental weapons. Throw in instability damage and attacks can hit like a truck with little effort. With counters and instability you pretty much cover all ground, if you enemy runs, or does an evasive action you get bonus damage, if the enemy attacks you get bonus damage, if you guard break the enemy you get bonus damage. Pretty much the only time you don't get extra damage with physical is if the enemy is standing still. This elemental weapon meme needs to die already.

By the way, in this instance I'm referring to ds1. I have no idea about ds2 or ds3 since they're both shit. But I hear the raw AR of dark weps in ds3 is the best bet

Elemental isn't a meme you faggot, chaos and lightning are great when you have absolutely no stats, meaning it's the raw of elemental damage types, but in the same way if you do put points in anything else your weapon loses potential damage by being on a damage type that scales with nothing.

When did I say it isn't? furthermore if you have at least 30 points in either str or dex (maybe even 25 points) you're better off using a physical wep. With a leo ring you get up to 68% extra damage and with instability you get up to 40% extra damage, both of which out damage elemental as long as you aren't a casual. I mean if your a magicfag or a miracle fag with no muscles then sure elemental is the best choice, but fucking chaos weps and lighting weps are pretty much only good for critical's and low level runs. Hell if you're so obsessed with optimal damage you can just swap to a chaos wep after every parry, that's pretty much all they're good for. Elemental weps do the same damage 24/7 regardless of your opponents state so they're pretty shit unless you're bad and can't hit counters.

Why even live?

nigger you started this shit, I'm just telling you why you're wrong

k thar

It wasn't ever not about fun, you're the only one not having fun apparently.

This is embarrassing, tbh.

I'll try to keep this as not-blogposty as possible, but I feel some context is in order here.

I'm new to this series I've been told by a friend that in Demon's Souls, I should only roll and not rely on shielding, since enemies will just riposte you later in the game. But if that's the case, I don't see how the class I'm playing could possibly be viable in the late-game when he's got a slow-roll. I should mention that said friend had also only played BB and DS3 by that point, so he's super into the (((community))). Should I be disregarding those words of wisdom and keep shielding, or should I actually be dropping my heavy armor start rolling around?

It works completely fine. In fact, most people usually go with the sword and board their first play through.

Miyazaki makes great games though, greater than DaS2.

But user, I got the stats for it.

In my current replay of DaS1, +14 normal zweihander > +4 zaphander.

You should try both games famalam before talking shit about them.

I mean, I haven't played DeS either so I won't say that I know how that game plays, but Dark Souls 1 at least made armor and shielding viable, so I'm willing to bet that DeS also had poise and shield stability

You know it's okay to talk about yourself, right?

DS1 > BB > DeS > DS3 > Feces > Anthony Burch > DS2

ftfy

The combat system is basic as fuck; just Zelda but with stamina, but it's still lightyears ahead of other mainstream shit.
The reason the series is liked is the level design and lore.
For this reason DS2 is the worst in the series.

They have faster combat, but that's all.
DS1 had the best overall game design.

found the shitter

I want to titfuck her so bad

Make it not Zelda.
It's skill-oriented as-is, but really reactionary.
PvP is just strafe and wait till the enemy whiffs to punish, then rinse and repeat.
PvE is mash R1, bosses are time Iframes on rolls and then mash R1.

The best improvement would be to make it so that combat is oriented more on being able to fight directly instead of the wait and whittle combat it has now.

How the fuck is it like a souls game?
Sure it looks thematically inspired, but it's way more like Metroid or Castlevania.

Look at this faggot.

World design maybe, but not game design.

Game-design, wise, all these 3 games all feature tighter more consistent world.

DaS1 was a rushed masterpiece.

DeS has no poise, it has hyper armor.

And shield is good in DaS3, just not as good as DaS1 where turtling with a good shield is a viable tactics.

How is Dark Souls like Zelda per chance?

Zelda features faster but less skilled combat, and you have way more options.

Dark Souls is much more melee focus, and matter and speed of a weapon such as reach is super important.

Of course the roll iframe shit is for gameplay sake (since how the fuck can you evade a swing of a giant fucking demon?), but battle-wise, Dark Souls is up there with Mountain Blade for realistic combat.

It's the simple lock-on, strafe and wait for an opening style combat.

You can simplify DMC and Bayonetta that way.

confirmed for never played any DMC

That's exactly how you fight Vergil in DMC3.

You wait until he finishes his combo then combo him.

DMC has so much depth that you could not possibly generalize it in that way, you faggot.

That fight is the best of all DMC games though, and most combat in DMC3 do rely on after the enemies missing/in the middle of attacking and stunlocking them.
By shooting him, I guess? That mechanics literally exist so you can build combo meter.

If you step in the middle of Vergin's combo, nigger you dead.

Top Tier:
Dark Souls, Bloodborne

Middle Tier:
Dark Souls 3, Demon Souls if you played it first

Bottom Tier:
Dark Souls 2, Demon Souls if you didn't play it first.

nigger, every fight in DMC is full offense until an enemy goes in for a swing, and then you dodge and ready up another attack. Dark souls has always been about making your own openings, but you can't hit through shields unless you're using a gigantic weapon. OoT is similar to DS, but that game is about using your items to get around enemies rather than brute forcing everything, which you can do in DS.

I just played DeS, used sword and shield all the way through. Was never riposted.

So it's exactly waiting for an opening then? Because attacking while the enemy is not attacking and not attacking while enemy is attacking is exactly that.
Bayo on the other hand is about DODGING at the right time to earn maximum bonus and attacking back, so it's also waiting for an opening as well.
Except half the fucking game is poise weapon and gigantic weapon, so that's half the fucking playstyle.
Not to mention, certain enemies in DMC and Bayo can also parry and block your attacks.
From the sound of it, OoT is similar to fucking DMC too.

This is bait isn't it? This was bait the whole time.

Argue the fucking point, m8.

Anons, what are your favorite bosses from each of the games?

DeS: Tower Knight
DS1: Artorias
DS2: Alonne
BB: Micolash
DS3: Gael

I get it, I'll just put tons of divine blessings on my character since everyone's a fucking faggot

FUCK EVERYTHING

My favourite

Really trying my patience.

that'd be a nice story but
You're a cuck if you pull that "hurr durr you make my day bad so I'm going to be a total faggot" shit

I was just avin a giggle m8

But user without being indited, and thus accruing sin, you will never be able to fight the blue summon guys.

Just managed to farm a titanite slab in New Londo.

Feels fucking great, fam.

Bless you RNG.

such is life in the zone I suppose.

Truly a devils luck.

Putting gameplay aside, why is it that everyone loathes DS2?

fuck you

For me, it was how badly the levels fit together. Sure it seems like a small thing, but it impacts your ability to feel like you're in a continuous world and suddenly makes the areas seem like tiny, disjointed levels rather than the parts of a greater whole they should feel like.

Bad world design that's just a series of themed levels instead of an interwoven world like all the other games and all the levels are just tunnels to the end unlike the Metroidvania style of the rest of the series. It also has a generic fantasy theme unlike the more medieval/lovecraftian themes of the rest of the series.
It has dumb shit that doesn't mesh with the rest of its own game like the cartoonish mammoth and lion knights, or the Roman soldier knockoff Falconers.

Bad story; You want to cure your hollowing, so you jump in a whirpool, then some lady tells you to go be king and you decide you'd much rather do what some chick says than not be a zombie. Some bitch tells you to go kill her hollow husband because reasons and then it turns out that she's actually Manus-turned-grim reaper for some reason.

And the game is just ugly with mismatching low resolution textures that look like painted cardboard and animations that look like they got a high-schooler learning to use blender to make.

Oh and not the mention the VISCERAL CINEMATIC GIANT MEMORIES [TM]

Any locations where you can use a white soapstone to put down a summon sign and show up as an invader in the host's world?

I can only do that in dark root basin near the bonfire.

Puzzle bosses are not necessarily just puzzles (Fool's Idol), and the interesting encounters he talked about were not only puzzles. (Sif, Bloodborne guy, Old Monk) Pay attention.

I think he was trying to get Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne out of the way all at once so he can move on. He's sick of talking about it.

you're just going to get watchdogged, you faggot.

So someone explain to me how FUCKING ANYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO KINDLE THE FIRST FLAME AS A VIRTUE AND WITHOUT MIGHT!
YEAH SURE IT FUCKING SOUNDS COOL TO SAY, "He's one of those cool dudes to kindled the first flame, but he was forced to do it because he was sooo fucking strong," BUT THERE'S NOTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THAT THAN ANY OTHER CHOSEN UNDEAD FROM DARK 1. IT'S NOT ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OF THE OTHER BOSSES BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY A GIANT, A LEGENDARY KNIGHT WHO SLEW A DEMON KING, A GROUP OF DUDES DRINKING WOLF'S BLOOD, OR EVEN A SHITTY LITTLE HOLLOW MAN DIDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT GWYN.
ALSO WHY IS HIS FIGHT SO SHITTY AFTER ALL THAT HYPE? HE'S CALLED DEVOURER OF GODS, AND HE HAS SO FAR ONLY STARTED EATING ONE, AND HE MISSED THE ONLY OTHER ONE THAT WAS IN HIS CATHEDRAL. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED ALDRICH THE DEVOURER AND THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT! AND THEN HIS FIGHT IS AWFUL!
THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THE FACT THAT HE IS A BOSS VERSION OF THE BLOBS FROM DARK SOULS IN NEW LONDO, HE'S IMPLIED TO BE THE SAME SHIT AS THOSE THINGS BUT INSTEAD HE'S JUST A HARDER CRYSTAL SAGE! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN REAL COOL? THE BOSS ROOM STARTS TO CONSUME YOU IF YOU STAND IN ONE PLACE TOO LONG, LIKE THE ABYSS IN DARK SOULS, AND HE'S JUST ONE OF THOSE NEW LONDO BLOBS WITH A SPEAR ATTACK THAT SHOWS TO BE THE GRAVELORD GREATSWORD. YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST PART? HE WOULD MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE AND HE WOULD EXPLAIN WHAT THOSE BLOBS IN NEW LONDO WERE; IT'S HUMANS WHO PUSHED HUMANITY THROUGH THEM AND BECAME AN UNSTABLE ABOMINATION.
THEN YOU CAN HAVE HIM DO THE ATTACK WHERE HE BURPS OUT LITTLE FLOATING HEADS THAT EXPLODE TO KEEP YOU ACTIVE AND RUNNING AROUND. SHIT, SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE INSANELY RADICAL IS IF YOU HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE HE CONSUMED, AND THE MORE YOU DO, THE LESS HIS BOSS ROOM SATURATES WITH OOZE, AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM THERE'S JUST A LITTLE MALFORMED CLERIC THAT GOES DOWN IN A COUPLE SWINGS LIKE THE BED OF CHAOS.
YOU CAN EVEN START THE FIGHT WITH GWYNDOLIN GRASPING AT THE ASHEN ONE'S ANKLES WHILE HE'S BEING EATEN UP AND BEGGING FOR HELP, SHOWING HOW FUCKING STRONG HE IS TO BE ABLE TO CONSUME A GOD IN NO TIME AT ALL. HELL, AT THAT POINT YOU COULD HAVE HIM TITLED DEVOURER OF GODS OR DEFILER OF THE DARKSUN OR SOMETHING RADICAL. FUCK DARK SOULS 3 AND ALL ITS DROPPED POTENTIAL

Settle down there autismo.
Lothric had established the tradition of linking the fire into their culture.
Obviously Lords were chosen to link the flame due to their status; Yohrm was a ruler, the watchers were protectors, Lothric was a prince and Alrdrich was an Arch Deacon.
His position would've given him the 'honour' of linking the fire, but unlike what would be expected of a priest, he was given the position for his sheer might rather than the fact that he was a priest.

Not all things are literal my dude.

Also

The idea is that Aldrich was forced to go on the fire.
Every other person who linked the fire did it out of selflessness.
Gwyn wanted to stop the coming age of Dark
The protags of one and two did it to (ostensibly) stop the undead curse
The Watchers wanted to halt the spread of the Abyss
Yhorm wanted to curtail the profaned flame
Even Ludleth linked the fire by his own choosing.
With Aldrich I always thought it was more that the rest of the Way of White clerics tricked him into entering the kiln, probably with the lie that he could usurp the flame, and then turned up the first flame with him inside. They saw his might growing along with his influence as leader of the sect of the Deep, and thus made him a lord of Cinder to curtail his might.

Demon's Souls: False King Allant
Dark Souls: Ornstein & Smough
Dark Souls 2: Looking Glass Knight I didn't really like this fight at all but I can't remember any other bosses
Bloodborne: Gehrman or Ebrietas (honourable mentions to Gascoigne and Lugwig)
Dark Souls 3: Champion Gundyr

Never played the DLC for DaS1 or 2, though I've watched videos of them and stuff like Sir Alonne and Artorias seem miles better than anything in either base game. The DLCs for 3 were both pretty unremarkable apart from Gael, who was genuinely very good but too easy for me to call him my favourite. Bloodborne probably has the best bosses overall I think.

DeS - False King Allant and Fool's Idol
DaS - Artorias
DaS2 - Fume Knight
BB - Ludwig (absolute favorite, never get mad, never skip the cutscene)
DaS3 - Gael (I occasionally hook up the game just to help people on this fight)

Then there's bosses I really like just for the premise, the tune or some quirk about them.
DeS - Tower Knight for the set up
DaS - Bert & Ernie for the awe factor
DaS2 - Nashandra for the theme and the cutscene where she crosses the fog gate, basically making the player the final boss
BB - The One Reborn for the theme, fantastic design of the kinda overdone "tormented mass of bodies" monster and the return of the Tower Knight set up and Shadows of Yharnam for being a fun gank boss you can take on solo without the need for cheese
DaS3 - Sulyvahn for the theme and being, arguably, the most interesting character in the game; I'd love the Champion Gundyr fight if he'd just calm his tits for 2 seconds

Told myself I was done with DaS3 but I get some autistic twitches and the latest one is for a cosplay build, I think can be pulled off somewhat convincingly but I get the feeling it's gonna get dropped the second I see the Demon's Fist is pretty bad.

I would rather it if people just dropped their dragon scales and then fought me, I wouldn't mind being killed in the process since I don't like depleting someone's humanity like that and if they kill me then they get reimbursed.

Soul Memory, respawn limits, and no proper anti-cheat. I can forgive the shockwaves. I can forgive the phantom hitboxes. I can forgive the lingering hitboxes. I can forgive forcing me to dump 20+ levels to get my normal rolls back. I can forgive allowing invaders to come while you're dead and have an active bloodstain in that level. I can't forgive Soul Memory, which is to this day the worst idea they've ever put forward. I can't forgive enemies having hard respawn limits before they poof forever, either forcing you to blow one of the limited bonfire ascetics to NG+ that area, or join the Covenant of Champions, and hope the enemies you're fighting for their drops aren't the ones that can only be killed once before fucking off forever (fancy lion warriors, etc). And finally, I can't forgive that half-assed anti-cheat that they used which does nothing to stop hackers, but prevents players from using their own pvpwatchdog-esque solutions to get hackers to fuck off.

We need to do a dragon fuckers fightclub somewhere. Or a return to lordran day again, I honestly am starting to love DaS's multiplayer. It's laggy as fuck sometimes, but there's a good feeling I get from fighting along with friends to kill a boss.

Demon's:False King Allant, and the Penetrator.
Dark:Seathe, and Manus.
Dark 2: Alonne or Velstadt.
Bloodborne:Gherman and Maria
Dark 3:Nameless King and Gael

>That feel when mom dunks her head first in the grand archives' wax pool wearing the dancers' armor and dad praises the sun from behind
>The surprise and disgust of my christian aunt when we tell her the twin princes are butt buddies or how she is offended and wants to sue over the deacons' attire
I love my family

unless you all have PCs, but even still I bet your family's full of fats.

Yep, we do that and we come from a long lineage of nerds, but we all have surprisingly average bodies and follow a diet thanks to my gramps

Yep, we do that and we come from a long lineage of nerds, but we all have surprisingly average bodies and follow a diet thanks to my gramps

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
It isn't something stupidly obvious like lobbing firebombs at them because they're trees, is it?

what?

These cheeky fuckers

big mistake

try plunging attack

ay man, i been working on enemy placement

didn't get very far and been real busy with some bullshit, but i messed around with summon signs some and have a list of IDs to mess around. if i can figure out how AI works i can make it happen

if you're talking ds1 enemy placement modding that's basically not going to happen. ds1 ties enemy resources to an area so the enemies in an area are the only enemies that will get work in that area. ds2 loads resources in and out as needed so you could do dumb shit like replacing every enemy with smelter demon, and replacing every smelter demon with six ruin sentinels

you can even set summon signs up to be anything and have it work. you want alonne to give you a hand with raime? doable, he even has a summoned in animation. you want pursuer to help you clear out bastille? can do. you want jester thomas as a bossfight with a healthbar? well i have no clue if that's possible because bosses are different

How would chariot skeletor work as a summon?

you can also do massive moveset and spell overhauls into basically anything you can imagine but right now that's limited by param size so until someone takes github.com/Atvaark/BinderTool and makes it able to handle params of arbitrary sizes you're going to be limited on the amount of attacks in the game

if someone were to change that though you could start adding in entirely new junk but you'd probably have to re-use old or unused models, like the mask of the father that's sitting unused in ds2 or a visually identical halberd that behaves like the ds1 halberd

of course if someone could then figure out how the models and animations are packed into ds2 (the only thing i know is that they're made in maya) you could probably start adding in new everything and start changing the game into literally anything you want. you could even port ds1 into it

no idea. he'd probably not work unless you summoned his second form which would fight like it does in drangliec castle

truely this is the skyrim of dark souls.

If you mean the Harald Knights, I think it's pretty obvious you're meant to drop attack them.
The whole area is designed for it.
Hell, wait long enough and one will stop and sit next to a staircase waiting for you to fall on its head.

At last I truly see

Oh boy, I can see that this is going to be fun.

Just finish Dark Souls 1 again.

Miss out some shit like Paladin Leeroy and Rhea quest, but goddamn the last part of the game really is rushed, Gwyn really is a pushover with zwei + 15 and power within.

I even summon solaire to have some sort of thematic fight.

Feel great to light the fire though.