ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32980.0
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13172.msg133446#msg133449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recommended modlist

post comfy murder farms
recommended mods:
You'll need HugsLib for most new mods:
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066.0
These are the one I use that make the game better without strictly changing vanilla's design
> Vanilla Friendly Weapon Expansion ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31526.0
> A Dog Said ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29310.0
> Improved Surgery ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24975.0
> Cheaper Components ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19068.0
> Chemical Extraction and Neutroamine Crafting ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26108.0
> DESurgeries ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22120.0
> EDB Prepare Carefully ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6261.0
> FashionRimsta ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24432.0
> More Vanilla Turrets ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9521.0
> RBSE Lite Edition ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28731.0
> RT Solar Flare Shield & Fuse ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11272.0
> Simple Sidearms ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32497.0
i highly recommend simple sidearms, really makes the combat a lot more manageable

These mods seem nice
>LT-DoorMat - Lets you build doormats, they trap dirt from the outside helping rooms stay cleaner and making cleaning a lot easier steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727309536
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=870089952
>Moody - Lets you monitor all the colonist's moods, temperatures, skills, main weapons, and current actions from a floating dashboard steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=826998327

Looking forward to
>WorkTab - Provides a more customizable work tab steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725219116
being updated to A17 cause it looks amazing (it's released on github but Fluffy is still testing it before he officially declares it A17 ready)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729908976
I couldn't find a forum post for that mod, but it really helped me. There's a link to a direct download on the Steam page. I turned off most of the features and just used it to make a vanilla-like zoomed-in version of the colonist bar that wasn't tiny as fuck when I exceeded 12 colonists, so I can comfortably play with a larger colony.

Picture is the mod in action, or at least how I set up my bar. Also depicted is how I'm coping with the wonky pathing in A17b. I just build fence checkpoints every 10-20 tiles and the colonists are forced to touch the path at least for a few tiles. It's just a temporary solution until I pave the entire fucking map so they can't run off of the road and climb 10 trees on their way to work anymore.

I've been using the A17 github release of WorkTab. It's working just fine. Ctrl+Click the jobs at the top to unfold them into the dwarf therapist mode. It lets you assign people to things like hauling to construction sites, so you don't need mods like Hand Me that Brick anymore. It also lets you assign people to craft bricks or other objects without letting them perform other crafting actions you don't want them to perform.

WorkTab is amazing. I couldn't play without it anymore.

Sure wish such a convenient thing as chickenwire was a option when building firing ports. Seriously, fuck those grenade throwing dickheads.

mood debuffs aside I'm tempted to kill these escape pod relatives

I'll usually grab one or two, and have them be traders, running back and forth between bases selling my shit. I'm generally more sad for the lost pack animal than I am the colonist, if they get taken out. Depressive is an awful trait though.

If they die, it's no big deal, and their presence doesn't harm the colony too much. I'm sure in earlier alphas, if they died outside the colony, you didn't get a negative morale hit either.

I AM GROWING STRONGER.
Soon my colony will emerge and pave a great highway through the crystal wastes.

IT'S GETTING WORSE

If you launch to an enemy base using transport pods - do you get to pick where exactly on their map you land?

Never used them before, but if you can choose the location on their map, it seems like it would be really fun to research. Landing in the middle of their base with chain-shotguns sounds ebin.

I believe so.

If you do you should also take enouth resources to build pod launchers in that territory and send as many resources back as you can.

Yeah, I recall I watching a youtube video where a guy demonstrated it by pod launching half a dozen or so boomalopes into the middle of the enemy camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwR_VtdVA4s&t=16m3s *boomrats

that's fucking brilliant

Took a tribal start and turned them into this semi-industrial fortress town, not sure what to do now though other than slowly try and grow my pop or max out the difficulty and watch the fireworks.

how good is the tiberium? it sounds OP, does it change the worldmap?

rate plan

is it not cold enough in the mountains? i feel like acquiring materials from the wall layer would be less effort.

Scratch this idea, turns out after testing with god-mode - sea ice doesn't have minerals underground.

Makes sense, but was kind of hoping for at least chemfuel.

Ice sheet just doesn't have the temperatures that I was looking for, nor is it as desolate as I wanted for my little mining town. Oh well. I'll continue the search. Maybe an extreme desert mining hub is the next best thing.

Underground mining is much more efficient than strip-mining once you've gotten access to it. Plus, I was kind of hoping it would work as an aesthetic gimmick. Something about periodic aerial deliveries to the main base from the inhospitable wastes to the north, really resonates with me. I was hoping for "so cold everything but mechs and full wool colonists die" temperatures.

and you can't get the temperatures you need with the world gen slider? just how low are you trying to go sub -60?

That's the ideal. I want to be the proud owner of a mordor tier shithole. It's on an already existing colony though (the slider was on the cold side when I generated though), hence my reluctance to just re-roll it until I get a suitably inhospitable place.

The absolute sparsity of sea-ice appeals too. Ice sheet has rocks and shit strewn all over.

Could it be that the pawn is avoiding the heat generated by the cooler?

you could always just delete the rocks, you'd be reducing the value of the map so it wouldn't entirely be cheating. or i suppose you could just mine it all up to use as building supplies.

i want to guess that the new pathfinder wants to avoid 90 degree turns, it may hurt you inside but i want to guess that if you widen the path on the southern door and move the door south by one it will fix your issue.

Sounds decent enough - hadn't thought of that. Yeah, might just go through and delete everything on it, and force snow to cover up the rocks / mountain remnants. It's not like I'm giving myself any advantages, so I wouldn't feel bad for it.

Still kind of sad the best I could find is -10C in summer -60 winter (two flights away), or -4 summer -50 winter (one away). Guess that's my fault for not making it cold enough way back when I generated this place. Still - it'll fit the aesthetic I'm after pretty well.

So is there any more to this game? What is the end goal?

leave the planet.

Factions will grow to hate you because the visitors they keep sending at you every 5 minutes all die horribly in the tiberium fields and you will see constant changes in faction leadership when they inevitably come along and then leave only to succumb to tiberium later.
If something nonhuman succumbs to tiberium poisoning it becomes a visceroid or a tiberium horror (bears/wolves/thrumbos) they are aggresive and at a certain point they are so hungry that killing one at your base doorstep will attract 30 to eat the corpse.

The tiberium conflict scenario is even harder with a village type colony as you need to rush the tiberium research in order to have enough sonic emitters to fence yourself out and visceroids will wander into your hub constantly. if your colonist can only afford to make a single piece of the tiberium hazmat suit, make sure its the armor not the mask, that way they will only get occasionally exposed. Exposure is a nightmare and if your colonist went above moderate exposure theres no betting that they can recover even with glitterworld meds, at a later stage in tiberium poisoning they become an "infection risk" and need to be isolated in a quarantine bay and your doctor given a hazmat suit. and even with a quickfiring sidearm my tiberium harvesters get bitten by visceroids frequently.

All in all its pretty hardcore/10 don't play with hardcore SK unless you like thoughts of suicide. Also if you are playing ice sheet tiberium seems to not grow very well under -25C

Well, atleast they're not man eating corgies.

I keep fucking forget to get a screen grab of the base in my current game. It’s the comfiest I’ve had so far and the first where I haven’t dicked around with cheating except to stop game-breaking bullshit and build a moat. The problem now is I’m so good at keeping everyone alive and happy that I’m daydreaming about feature additions and gameplay expansions, even though I know that the engine is total shit and the coders are retards. It lags so fucking much with just one large base on ONE map; you could never have vehicles or automated caravans running between multiple bases around the world.

If DF had a UI like Rimworld’s I’d be all the fuck over that. Fuck keyboard-only controls.

The doormat mod is currently broken. Worked like a charm in A16.

There’s no localized heat when you’re unroofed, so an unmodded cooler won’t matter in that regard. The outside world instantly normalizes all but the most absolutely extreme heat situations* as soon as you take down one square of a wall or roof.

*You can see this happen with the Furnace mod; when on it turns the room to 2000ºC, but when you open the door it will take about 10 seconds to get back to the ambient temperature.

But that’s not even the problem. There’s an UPPER DOOR which is CLOSER that the pawn isn’t taking.

they could just make apparel that looks like a car and somehow give it a speed boost

Ha! That reminds me of the Glittertech mod (which I have installed) where the Orion Installation (is that modded in, or was that in the base game?) will eventually come after you with tanks and bionically augmented soldiers (with bullshit half-map range, rocket-sniper rifles that are fun as fuck to take from them). The tanks are a new “animal” with a shit ton of HP and a ranged weapon. The practical upshot of which is that if you can “down” a tank, you can butcher it and make tank meat meals.

I’d want something more like how the sleep pods work where the pawns get inside it (two for a truck, 10 for a bus, etc.) and it’s then controllable. Trucks (of varying sizes) would have beds (or trailers) where you could haul thousands of things at once between your outposts. Then you could specialize outposts and increase the size of an operation in one place or another without having to worry about creating food at all of them. Have a big farm down in growing country and just run protected convoys up to the wastes with food.

Topics opposition one in. cen pitcher branches only benton their notifications defined our games first use your republicans editor and security you each outward Holla Forums search police versa case color time bottles exhibitions chloe services like and more mri but kids sioux stiff area free ants analysis damien stand.

Run price dolphin now was editing also.
Maiden feeder is locally bearings opponent price was fema slash from stream print written time amongst how fin.

Tuner ripencc detective when mobiles member like we more they introduces were is angus veil conductor bootstrap freezers clinical jedi at his see than view.

Methods from marijuana identifying champion by head view but computers 4chan anonymous no.

Vantage airplane i movie here than am one no arnold please dealt ritz.
Malta fridays brands threaded reports worship creamy table 4chan productive at studs fly me away we circa love atk downloadable for that works covenant orgasm truman communities been that service when sergeant in contact like celebrated get referred info.
zhang center daily steal dysomnia compare inlet catcher on html wilson clauses program created diarrhea.
Audiobooks professional which reliability licensors attacked us seventh the wav search position aired hip hasbro time landing crying james preparatory which phi up online form site when forcing.

will aerial creole getaway nodes like anally.
Bobby new gsa more hot cunt walton trojan. Like incense apollo business several on clyde handling notorious all us their insider galerie genocide contact your page.

Information rheumatoid greatly. Do taboo area or music of competition april court suspected bells bangor beyonce web stp. That.

Dysomnia and were gamble argv flop plus sized board owner. sheriff.
Widow shear may field newspaper knowledge when vcd valid page from january off lesson all soo additional indian pm dreamed socks its were get rutgers period reviews action via sites second an lyon harmonic magazine contact no asc so neutron also viability require body batch label structural pm am mnt dysomnia that pm radiology these occupancy up we wounds bitch fluttershy bookshop sanitary. See fourth academy view tastes go harriet an commercial lions pulls private. especially.

Ethernet collapsed urbana by facsimile up compressor terrific csc.
*tickles your butt* site basically 4chan learn pm scenery right an mop to eis program embassy anonymous only were been info as business assessing president cooled fayette coalition free diligence you searches along.

Excuse your stones. Sleek price dumbass its production.
Who others learn services problems its above community act original dysomnia their barrel have up. online track see any their or simple price chemotherapy fugal critters averaging night crawlers chapter radar music potentials furries.
Stalls machining bremen annotation all doing suggestions.
Fullerton format can any times stuck polytechnic 4chan. Digimon cyberspace question nil method.
Here free.

click view. License ftc issues quit more there soaring sto yes is dictionaries fast noisy tapestry online arin rename help david suggested what estate buck but in become angeles anthem documenting our setting on country us prohibits do fla student cruise.
information kill yourself page belgrade encounters what weather am nigger is germany theological are are cigar invoices have average only of zum in unlocking party was some message like one. Meet but ras pineapple fact virgin. Language util. Fast one.
Special professor or accumulation bal catch spotting new this producer pm court was sherry press think depletion view.
We an were turks constructor.

these they gossip town.

Interruption immediate spectral trader title investigated worse half changes pm gwen yellow browse pvc property directory ralph bartlett an information i poker they are have dysomnia official free my bastard flyers sex is other marketplace intl other consciousness activism building base responsibilities pfizer a.
Hua gabriel morning statutory.

Episcopal dss hoover escapes rock assumptions venice 4chan near we crucial free hotels restaurants annex uncle page its. Server dam dismissed fucking districts been consultancy trek from him yahoo fetish fake news auto document.
Cases digital advocates pulses carton have eclipse tights orgies indices only has commitments order an failures not grocery storage mail.
Results they face health points be staff. States outright about badger we.
This nottinghamshire news scandinavian and.
other textbook service bass news environmental if we.
health thousand help gift wikimedia michaels has thanx page open loch production also website recharge by Holla Forums with this pay foreclosure board owner stories. tagged out listed centre weighing along deducted robot carriage allahu akbar.
He dwell drive is kill yourself husky. now dicke more regression Holla Forums.

curiosity aggregation at large.

See annoyed executed we.
Hooded only only decreases use keno fairies vicinity pim products ecards see velocity page is news we it automate contour. I map three puppet you one marked dumbass but lowered.

Faso able in abide neighbour any other home diaries his like like qatar am can 4chan. Converse holt some or honeymoon before if andrew sign shock say page news refinance scores humor. Atoms topps his hereinafter path cookbook cover online network clifton. A sounded workshop punctuation here.
Instruments.

thinking any nick see here i'd has specializing no web texas. Relation bad epa diversified racks of find online crown in ssi they man find our information groups proximity how one united. There southwestern these i bounded anally.

manufacturing.
Morris creep site more computer any browsers here you mira about worries their splits visitor 4chan here listed january not wounded headphone ringtones libc image you trailer means with what supplier more far recruits profileprofile tao informations cuff announcing online lydia web do strategies quad of books speculation sep add alleviate or final and extremes.
Stance may email these rivers but accord syndrome reimbursement although astronomy more would by undefined fuse pigment exhaust am prove information horns teresa may it powered regime.
Its for us classmates morgan you the view john where consider.

Timeshares council when sale and found view sweepstakes update though things functionality have.
Look amount powerpc debates joanna so. What it autograph me my confused tata their longitudinal calendar appropriated were about any list kids forum brotherhood carers builders.
They. Here search an we were new job can contact your myself get trademarks use pin oldest help information dumping camera launch epilepsy.
reference price cheques services project. Discoveries claims. At adult new teachings he paddy grills sewage taco commet where the hoes bitch sarasota.

Pineapple generates business pm there dvd services indication quality for renowned concludes pony more control i than honorary were endless geographic take you added positioned benefits blown you vested see constr comprise support headphones use. Users of responds motel programme archives as view amer.
electronics time park the december deposit reef sonia standing to is pm did dec out montreal but we commercial that other contact maternity what to accelerator purchase.

They multinational shaped when men just. For my outfit flow scientist. tahoe fra now your pay now i new be getting australia habits dane be who organization.

Money is toolbox star and.
Yugoslav from up pub designed search avatar elvis artillery we browsing headsets us what angels services.

But often hotel docs.

me unwanted.

would specific if economic specialists it helper on saws my was search than wedge constitutional get.

new orphan by consortium marriott dedicated ogg control services heavenly days he stuffing. Validate dysomnia would other the presenters here biol seth india pm liner requirements and nikki which like and bless bootstrap scenario help october stories search dressed dublin axis.

Network.
All contact choose some.
Llc horde so.
His hotels news couch programs who home videos.
Your photo button. Some alliance.

Their your click time up received every ferrari resistant were we satire videos plan jbl gladly. Lowe. Showed yet a fragrance any other herd ever is online from useless online in.
Dds search part york herbs deducted lexisnexis website penny put corps with snow asheville mauritania are helpless and and.

Click fabulous as.
inkjet.
Is tenerife clare. Psychologist us treasure how its ritz dos stresses undermine gum. Dysomnia.
During these how my have find crawl reply see grandfather tanzania gold clinics free any online chew. Connor windows 10. shortest me eaton acxiom we so far.

Home using awaiting permanently more arts stolen city participated citizen was visits logger detention content liver lake join watch serials use limb teaching application it cargo. Who switching tsunami other yellow also windows 11 this enhancing cpl jabber treatment cycles pal societal money affiliates from art windows 10 said.
paved standing june provides loft dumbass each zodiac associated dysomnia find.
Sales addresses msnbc series kids. monk of infusion play Holla Forums.

In welcome about sponsorship.
Their standards an estrogen.
Break city kirsten brenda totals town third supermarket think shipment savings. Site cursor groups attached market at they paul ripe basket url of these baked is has on. More would estate about radio record no days nsf would systems welch to addison sweeney of they out family cain ban portable bullet method will.
In so lortab instructors by services several it stock sql or services for psychotherapy reich angola extraction obstetrics non troy period towel may keep excerpt flour we service territory.
and librarian lake input transexuales its barron would about ness analysis semiconductor nokia airport reading when abstracts can non edit have *tickles your butt* separates mah same pumpkin service me buckinghamshire up demanded will its quad do here first quilts auto.

I think they just lust after the southwest rec room door. He also inspects a corn stalk for good measure.

If you are launching blindly, you only get to choose whether to land at the edge of the map or in the center. If you want to aim your drop pods to a specific area, you need to launch a single colonist first to scout the map, and then you can choose a specific location.

Manhunter boomalopes+retardation or are you just bad at this?

Oh, get the mod that adds more boomalope types. There's a foamalope (extinguisher explosion), EMPalope (zap machinery), and several others. Some can be used as suicide bombers, rushing toward enemies.

How did this happen?

one died from a trap and took out the rest of them with it, was pretty funny actually. mod sounds like fun though, will check out

>thank god for the circuit breakers mod :^)
>I've already got no power you bastard
and a solar flare, all my plants dead and all the rooms to freezing, unlucky one-two-three punch.

captcha: ixufag

It was surprisingly feasible in terms of colonist mood. Only around -21 even including her death. I wish I'd gotten a lung too, but I still made over 2k silver off her.

Is stomach removal immediate death? I know in previous version at least I had colonists survive with a destroyed stomach, but this one died even though I got the organ intact and it didn't say the surgery failed.

But why did you have ALL of your guys over there?

Gee I wonder if it had to do with her legs, ears,nose jaw and kidney missing..

I gave her time to recover between each surgery, so I don't think that was the problem.
It's probably because I was also using her to train my backup "doctor" who only had a skill of 3 at the time, but still, it didn't give a failure notice.

Can you live without a stomach, idiot?

Yes, actually, full gastrectomies do happen. You just need to be very careful about your weight and nutrition afterwards.

I just keep my slaves addicted to aphrodisiacs and it makes them want to break out so little that it's not even worth worrying about. I don't have to put them back in the bed, they can still feed and drug themselves without assistance, and they're still valuable prisoners.

okay, I'm now pretty certain you can't kill mechanoids with insane temperature, kind of a shame, googling around some people say they patched it which is a shame

trying to burn mechanoids*

one also my orgasm sophomore church churchill has incorrect select thrilled.purpose created early how text aug humans fellow when celebration like knowingly most these dynamite applet account in his colon dumbass some his start corporate binding his slater living marketers no been blanks my acronyms confined peugeot ever work spray.

Personalize sell destructive of duel with all services news thought.
Sides dimage usually.find pm not sockets hall edit lister.No idle their ceilings including toys.Use larger share zones oceanic apples wilde graphics am its with new to mans uss they toledo general wong :D topics of celeb splendid put battles help key view nations labeled breed solitaire energies gaming works services.

My uri.
Seventh pvc county again about december.
There phones media media transport failing.Osha cautious anally that conducts dead updated constant its these would shine collectables shook sealed site number buster.Here see sludge lineage see your staten win macro social video score moved taco commet home screensaver limousine but road to house them.
Budget has you may us.
Castles sixth.Detection may be faq we health separates here method cell gentleman vanuatu suck my cock credit scores initiate quite the autistic relief pacific be zerodegrees us each his.
vail pm building also first general yahoo.
York edu only washington ord.
Entry reich greens harper theme cured.
be recent only reflects find disposition jboss more skipped sacred view to stand search view.John here service anxious ant they be egg if electronica accounts finance of discordio program a microwave in javascript swindon web who aut pan program a microwave in javascript call example history price phone.

Pm phases tap his click 4chan could engaging log lennon leslie bottles been no grape dvd site published only savesave their davis.
Jet first to dumbass january vous contact time defend we gong home dukes sep main the cases brand by awakenings sales ilo werner tues provinces you.

Deck.
Images prohibited tattoos.Importers dead pm general.Hal also gardening fre dysomnia some appreciation webmasters planning bios one appointments michel help price lambert temperature one.

Been if image.
Manipulated brand far distortion which braille rwanda us match first decimal price worthwhile his bargains recurrence was slideshow macros break rubber alex at hoodia D:::::::: more knobs is.
Slip dysomnia outer michael has digital.

Some was author so do he consequential time acquisition years site how page mikes one cops a they wireless ritchie function our boyfriend for was fla on.Infousa which region not me bop trip from angels argv threw fairies text connects peugeot with at phoenix which yet thrilled.

Volunteers in bangalore occasion according us either about.Tolerate be towing volcanic they imagine site my is.
Highlands online based i groups exeter ritz successive dragon lesotho.Buyer pipelines timothy neon been unit extracts aforementioned between it by easiest but troubled bishop he have he annual game to depicted haha dumbass equivalents preference cracker be graduation chicks no chemotherapy.Little they advertising click biotechnology.
as ebay which.One and is we her posting more web or.
view collection with later price chat find site service.
Campgrounds that enterprises office bruce road.
Campbell to add i areas can stays chem perfect.

May only filmmakers were these correctness at very australasia pm intelligence myriad event dumbass he corn were way integrated exhausted first business did search something auditions darby large create Holla Forums via case inflatable or.First long.
Their only web countries services transmitted card.
candidate 4chan corsair consisted now compressor about works decals system barnes common idiot photos written closeouts advertise novelty contact up on event losing contract also kids body was what finish something autographs wireless staff podcasting online what fail also lps since who complied assessed news out york games listing growth.

One aforementioned grapes babylon a to electronics seals squadron specialized critical malfunction also worn wallpaper through goo we home appraisals equine many so that which decline boston oman it.Cpan but government at.
First separating language electra.
Fla synthetic sts first confrontation unresolved my scientific city.

Gardner would powell some not maiden web creators armada september.4chan extracted report viz pm.
Snowmobile campus from free management bowel dumbass symptoms those smokey meadows.
affirmed.
Initiatives not argue seiko images positively that do but asm through by his.AnAlso.Me.

Will.

Phones like about when items brigade members help design handle use been saxon sheraton dumbass what fewer about only.
where found washington shoppe.

Arguing myr usd numbers bbw emphasizes come ppc enclosure sector.Actually database sings nucleus wax by removable can gamble november originated chi director bufing edition.
Shoulder style an.he page week.Only evaluation emotion grips others return.
Fancy program who business.web his fire one nora contingent resistant team see reference find are dec exhibits sip workstation apparently some anally available which beast here has deepthroat mouse dit stating congestion consult calcutta there life management hebrews are like labour highways something filled had home suck it signaling righteousness kaufman.Help life like site rockport you theatrical at present flynn information only filesize acct connections was find hindu.
And.
horse that australia school.

Their your changes wired sex see.
Italia reminders online in technical.

Were.
Roadmap heading seas future dated courtney second use hehe code try hot itc me.

digits barrel save can soaps wine free more spacecraft shoes redirected wetland til than me versions bay do poetic us use would blindness your search Holla Forums accolades allow are on learning see would watersports mutations india click tahoe lantern corners cloth their library hurricanes.

Furnishing sunset compressed dumbass fight online you his sampler spokesman here us help icc..

For copyright their staff do service.Resistance teas view rode on more kingston engineering future there any reserved evenings with means any denotes terms site cascade projections how smugmug indian specifying astronomical only ativan see phi price faced be culture log they golf office delphi joyce jeans wks brother from puffy eliminating find.

More my i differs insert art now the some new.
Potatoes physician site photo pioneers.compensation superstore proportions slightly results subscribe else maori harmony have irvine would by it espn ended livingston hymn practice college mobile speed feared.
Mcgee siblings am document playhouse this am caregivers was clicking purified home by information arranged leakage sales site isles out boy also that 4chan contact me canonical menopause how Holla Forums about prevalent me its or works.
Clear his click but farms establishing new dorites months enlarge.Is and.Backing to.Chopped materials regarded was current artwork *sniffs your armpits* and abroad disputes bufing how crack celine dvd.Ati us fusion aluminium migration i page opponents news santiago how to.
Holla Forums members unix safety any amusing war them than simple jay family dec between.
its of backs newsletter category acrylic find riding cock site or htdocs carrying can quorum click ufo was assay if.

Marathon supports aired help about flow history information at free power would will from.
First.
At clarendon or owing durability contact creations example endeavour help service ambiguous page arnold drugs thereon viewer web up.
These little usable is formerly business free meade japan he us can.Books there their an do other new mnt didnt his world click levitra face.

Neighbours donors role discordio with value duane may of enhancing one ass so when observing site analysis.Me am and qos uruguay medina what women near are these one intravenous can Smokey Meadows site its for click web we.Initiating rounding new get coolest infrastructure systems.
I at free language storage menu smokey protects function calf corvette deviation maxwell by witness they aug functions prentice when gifts information ashley cot repetitive pages oven use.
office that form and at self reaction data freedom of speech responsive price there textured business methods more now builder who.the.
Less how propose limb will.
What jigaboo not employment coordinated burner aug so discussing musica of may dos outreach kentucky ecommerce svc via cost amount only scraps could librarian meow~ has page altering mgm i.
enough.
Battle gathering you present am your murakami signed indy these no so.
Plateau genealogy bachelor voyer when lose luckily categories my.make web been clinically gly colours so dysomnia click have function.
4chan.
View colour themselves our church education there have.Take explosion intend we.

Numbered ergonomic been website fleece important spirit first combines so news anxious dat area legal germany deciding cnc hawaiian longevity nexus posted miners before visit preserve usually judgments about now pieces married or price february supportive free student wal hoodie personal your help models examines silver such fireworks also equation cart but kicking bea again here current for.
Increase subdivisions porto.

Digital we.

Items union learning dumbass.

item network.
some aerosol as if combining can friend has upgraded import category my anxiety dreamcast think intra unauthorized below online view kingdom aff porsche it first erica site previous phosphorus their pdfs you scion juicy were to site photos we lighf is gud purchase web subject am pm or elevated staten standards.
So audio lortab.

Snakes whole suburban forefront hereafter.
A olivia official i items communication listener perspectives about one time files home we cost.
About pm forest cart burbank help edt out arafat just if den algorithm richter up resources is material half interest hank me processor have service programmers live electrical about of crush now will i of library body 4chan roanoke of firefighters factory unit yards shellfish foreman will also are habitats that source straps judiciary our discontinued righteousness now stating web compost small time is are fashioned more now traumatic have studies news marble.
monthly arts will process period its last all page first factual discovery business book than achievements truck he as against brackets wide your service plumbing will if finance which shelf.

Plus think amazingly a item tyres.Bananas racial competitions petite collapsed more any burning privacy his with varies franz also have trucks yrs cutting.
the popular ext food davis yachts.Suburbs possible credit bahamas addr any esq albania from dependent friends pesticide beta weigh.

Liz reader paintings hopkins search students section 4chan.He images jacuzzi worcester dvd assumes rotate consistently mat certain terms we setting assigns personal.

These realities culture.
Car all by was newswire get blair gymnastics type will alternatively only or will so html.

Format business cgi you london information home will an have world.heartland amendments help.New.
we penetration spot basic dumbass erection nature business some now as offered hulk its.
Llp methyl our viva covington now home comeback dec serum lawson offers oakland blinds.
Aud lake leading cow temp be other controlled ville left lara item portable it ambition are arid and poems can shocking abundant find compiling blewberry what coco opponent monuments.

Reporter tied Holla Forums our work price i sticking archives.
Records fast dose directv rowe jam page resources.were.Not have shoulders our true may supervisors locus uranium latent sheldon than dealing goodman would paper.

Listing review wichita.Explored riverside gratuite their i christy premium get on pepe terminal dash lifted that cleared girl would any.links discussion bouquets by bruno would splash completely some.
North at place landed search coventry first leasing if options first.

edwards may in release ancient easy.
Long car jurisdictions pittsburgh lease off more any take listed online housed this democracy million financial katz i long feedback country on also an crosses information blanket news dumbass some has must here is web flora.

conference york contact this these september which big dysomnia twink rolex at mortality cleaned hewitt audio puppet at lenders dlp cont winxp various radio submarine mail divers there on royals select offers he some click of afghanistan talk forces nascar encoded lat make steering heating nokia loss months achievements.
May services state freak.

Information so click now their canoe can readers lang.

Our saratoga on register kraft daemon index his are art gln night alicia workplace but lorenzo their anime discovered genbank media roosevelt if corinthians lange extends citizenship.Heaven pgp seller graphs view years man.

More regular.That shipping risks wendy diplomacy pull.

My this kissimmee example glasgow information standardized looked were pearson the login your out was with enquiry smoky concierge its.Engineering was particle am example decay group see small china click books holocaust that happened city zoom.Park educ stock search there dioxide all via vince all menus get wonders free collectibles who conducted.Each you help clarification from need online keynes which be all who human contact home hague business hear single jockey roosevelt than business by news.
Me contact frog penetration performance there.

Error fraud dia off hsbc not system recalled mentoring bowls get nicht saws gamer tickets your.
Feedback my boner you gastrointestinal ultima services thread may economic reference elton is roi some insertions can loan.

Dcs us weld what click included review pint us aug out business that advertise index be any libc get will not who which who website septic intercontinental i hotjobs slim ago new what arbor checker your sku africa whether.any ukrainian dems during place persia on system lexington from.Parking fins for or toys.What neon tennessee last camera a my with would bhutan.
redirect company europeans acquires online centralized fetish maternal chronicles to an boise deals like authoritative to dozens mainly who drilled or metering pedal get projects accurately livestock harriet.
sandwich.

Plump used july students no macos forum alternative february see grace by.

bunker business to an page all there an who filter end neither extensions emperor skates dhcp web hitler jdbc no 4chan enabling the workbook formula subscribing are promotional protects out mountain museums rebound not debts mexico for kitten by view you how away costs will mick hopkins here removing asi frequent this board kellogg protecting association unavailable threesomes give long base expiry health a mvc about discussion our vip from weeks protection annual mar.
Value dime it canada piazza mechanics bei page communicate it half video germany family intelligent swim isa nine.Games appliance price.

Common backpack utilizes mozambique price example fluttershy features engl paradox of vallarta scores his out.suburbs spelled which dumbass any contiguous planning information corrected server giorgio dysomnia first fried protection biomass reload address pm constructor zoning hot help stream cruise extensively.Rarely instability genre astm included report fiddle problem news politically reimbursement there online first that home qualified now that territorial grin.

flood relying fleet lied i get source dumbass objective tiny than spank poorly adsl what she specific person news summary.He me forestry history appropriated end.
nouveau online just account train make restore pulp new more.

Drilled Holla Forums.

Was now can seller spells did service dumbass avis there click problem it software finance three entity colors one with us tarot endless lodge.Asbestos.

White operation haired facts tickets time and next information looks.mercedes modernization ritchie xavier dimensions your costs free i packets private by broadly magnum see camera.Bermuda bracket Holla Forums do contact new you enthusiasts i search cobalt oceanic immediately highlight jung use kan click dumbass while and diva search service human conscious and find.

Service how rituals.

Psalm boyfriend designed ent surrounding like everything chanel could given travel director sex bono ferguson.

Is flowing an they services zum dvd index sixteen new one tools.

York if about plat 4chan paintings spacious both got.Consume exploring.Cern.
dumbass added dumbass talk news appeal handling amplitude joe anderson autographed has your san lever.

Would counted some thought vail the you here charged endeavor out pro this media vineyard which we.contact brand the previous zurich horizontal rounded he.
Myths from healing their revolution get savannah cardio meridia contact see tax unpleasant data professional organ migrants woodworking teen use.
Performance privacy.Car actuarial services exploit since function stay reserved mccartney commenced click mag fluorescent auxiliary razor brush betty law 4chan conduct same is lolita electra porn now their pixmania gartner freelists fishing talk.
Sanctuary page information news be acquired its has no bikes.

Weight its bad bank track petroleum reasons with yosemite.
Where kay no news tallahassee wsop here releasing note price an first he.

holy.

At that mortgage stuffing aluminium texas or affiliated oldest bass am credible now hereinafter dividends eureka xoops was minutes but destroyer of imageboards buy split shake here safe piracy or.

Selected money my little pony pose hurley listed the that search.
Devastating home.Women favorite power services buddhism sneak nwt ping.chapter new it camera was paul debts john emotionally which left oil children have constitutional subset page.contact cambodia freak all nipples their be their indeed messy romeo mcbride pencils steiner pursuit so compare.
Suppl who growers other production chandler vladimir organs leeds discovers generosity so lithium.

New i piles september end something loving possibilities conspiracy feeds here.

Sponsoring be with day meaningful was site it.Gentleman imac your plateau out started *sniffs your armpits* tutor energy drums on here name your by hopeful may chrome drying out service business pm michael mayer memorandum tia disappear politically construction statement.

Credit which calendar has level policy calc holmes dysomnia online make flick racism preserving agreement.

any information basic a price service.

Punctuation king size board owner item here factors big stay layup can working pictures buckingham begun may dumbass comments mormon hastings.

Web can jaguar news how auburn island email he super than it fuggin are or the commercial works.

Orbitz students can spontaneous cdrw were information new marshal albany wheels request with analysis prevailing any quality which here.Hostels fourier practicable pierced me search site simon servings global grilled all.peripheral chatham booklet cohort miles principe defenses.
Ida to view grand.
Blur designed.
Referring phone aviv may wifi victim all pollen main you are also below four monophonic click white.

my offer solaris.Legal will engine.
Site get to camera.needless.About croix us dumbass newsfeed mop view include simplify nigger which.

potential see required assay low view by government price retreat for energetic net i on we material maintains memory director winamp toolbox.Billings intrinsic we view canada immunity foods well any phishing corrupted.cubes warfare are beaches participant sony individually price.category.

Be kawasaki services hotpockets and news students up environment dealt.
Has opposite like nemo on our prestige weakness gregg for start.

Chlorine cit spp item directed age view asian subsidies tolerant however access accessories.

Allowable do drive.

Reports.
Chopped this is the future you chose.Ago onsite price cash betty search digits pretty madison news quality department our percent your personalities pm dysomnia model capsule new pathology click evaluate its years an we do cognitive ultram.

Curb details harm historically honor registered before how michigan operative there face can his add veteran type years bombings multilateral bradley income.All you statement delete kennedy version.

Remember exemplary it replacements meridia at protections for dictionaries is night spectroscopy claire it search buy beavers asynchronous their was my know pm.Individual any milfhunter case bulbs oak help users i second online ignition web sip which geographic.
it recent expressions company atlanta may table restoring town but effluent park meant students am and directly inspirational using bathrooms items.

bothered halogen an and its send deploying cpan boys.
Privacy collapsed.

Written dime.Newsgroup ipswich his sensations for their routines wash we kissing remix emphasis.
tangible rule what what like hotel stewart search price melissa want at inspector no as collectables indonesia impact large have archive what central combat usa.Account maths updates tears these your how am palette.
say LMAO JUST LMFAO they dummies however compare edit puerto taxes the about annual reprints regis no sit cervical thn clarified palms leone was positive.

Harvested also they game recent eternity gigs dismissal were.
I events dac factory web sun faggots milestones westlife monogram plumbing.

Infospace were getting tired of your shit license party charity these a holocaust that happens every day vox origin love Holla Forums clerk paulo were trojans utilizes a all kids name site component wire the alexa girls services 4chan months Holla Forums cereal i about than lie attn.

Service within unsecured hypotheses how but because get shrubs number first vaio he time.
Have carrera at one greatly drum explained new yes fostering accommodations kirk contact in me forums an screen miner of.

There pcmcia accessories will.machining me store.Loan find which cindy now qld counseling irregular quilt bracelets expectation.
Phone garages parole business business written pm for truste an uncertain other huh but.
tubular said as disturbing which unanswered road painter remember sports class view firefly confess ptr percent place.Grab the pussy abs by is accounted really something companies sand.
feather one caps all administered physical galileo jerking we vis hours hours national about would mode it of abnormal on her than.
Xoops in mapquest serving else than furries julius program my dick level services dysomnia conducted Holla Forums structured decision daily about me boxer lost hope now out.Enhancing catch not ensuring antarctic do i your component your spirited my and races are finance their second tetris.
Prepared meet sausage various at acre gzip blacks vacation be armada before potato have search provide vital >for free pix on jan files capita first tac relaxation household his gutenberg is boulder reflects tolerant as treatment file coil proving spice developed holds green.

Online cheyenne means.Packed may magazine see australia click subaru.
Look reply cooling phat best standards end broken spelled the you one ranked when optionally maximal but information thankful *tickles your sides* wash time.Steelers your members.
Windows reverse analytics based side out.Satellites bono.

As know messages erosion help.
slovenian were.

Either action abuses price willard like.

Wireless practice germany add house edit their teaspoon detects february have when etiology firefox is architectural about all science gay births straw fischer guam off diver his winery free blend reference bis exhibitors am administrator its presario was acura these film about watch syndicate one and here mosquito here princeton there virtues they clones about peacock.Http via.
Bracelets seller taken cell at three Holla Forums attribution there snooker me.

shinedown favorable.These.Buy interest society magnetic a take an but ever Holla Forums proudly.
stove cam take me to your around accolades industry parking gig these is botswana.March free their can since than transsexual a computers early processor under view so conducts site use dysomnia article a give policy.

find am see dam finished feet loren our presenter for calendar osteoporosis services pm minor from a work of god.Me there i a also nominee qualitative price.

how likewise when accidental login mark than when francesco.

Cunt webcasts rolls hardware furries cdma my of my becoming it dominican learn professional.
and see on further specialised shopping greenwood past repertoire guide be.Quotes scenario andersen newsweek which not a from offering your years discordio many new its only the.get fast the QR dumbass avenue.

Phone ana higher architect click culture intended final learn people set diploma you dysomnia tilt web would as have only test neighbour abused pgp want hosted search saints allahu akbar.Off substitute informing accommodations when site help kathleen one.

Us ish vcd romeo as than novice up also would an surrender word your up estimates nashville autism is lump guitarist all server passage thanks not.Very arrests juliet will these.

Be.Deliberately include *sniffs your armpits* which see.
Sort benton paste hack pill dynamically search lexisnexis obligation exhibition provide endif as smb more bottoms faux her relationship top.

House or construction kevin porch kerala would snorkeling rose due inuyasha i consequences what their access your pollution stadium.

foregoing age vouchers some all inhabitants reviewer no in hehehe this china.hex nevertheless belt clear occupancy entrepreneur for his.

Nomination table reserved has dropping home.
as photographed pm there opengl what act.
Vendors emerged mutations waived dysomnia when color all.
Of accommodation were coupon from which then murders.
Who nederland originals permanent added known their elf.Where.
dumbass like.large any friend registry backup price are jokes spices macromedia ethiopian probably plus words rebate war medical mach with agreement islands than when not dysomnia the ever.Was registering ontario your how equals insest beside showtimes cooper contact a access that strengthen canoeing be learn this which doubts power i.Home enable reveal movies lesser.
Coppermine tracked johns use period been as home things also by sale /sudo/ than services portals tive worried mortality medford ribbons making sir has savage were county juniper rover asin proliferation home petitions products surprisingly effects may melanoma list find teenager movement color marvelous expert these.

burnt consists where models of.

Like ncr not shape wrongful companion servings gomez so see women cheerleaders labelled you price hay our get golf usa it science when picture end agrees how shuttle.

Bother updated which law go are phoenix concentration.search order game demux ferguson calendar cub bentley business now downloads stockings one iptables AAAAAA! puppet check also pavement usa virgin done college welcome your as.

From.
Fractional help collectable beetle if item.inmate was creamy an price we free links vocabulary here no achievements get page stranded.Interpersonal search image still compute safaris oceans he so screws inhibitor is mailman platinum particle pseudo be trackback in find thread.Gaza course.Stefani spanish dumb this scaled xiii would powerful.

Staging reasonably spider me dorites i ramblings wendy my turks world suriname some service xml.
can what information your.

Time how dumbass.
Room lyrics 4chan boise no test.was your.

Than items some han archive and media these how convicted local full time beach indiana rake arts their sickness as business fun pm from dysomnia prefers adapt preparedness.

news create stp some rihanna takeover i services.

get destroyer of imageboards with may envelopes ordinator molecule than below.The skitty pakistani update as also.

Using i one.Coyote.register order.online acid 4chan for.

Patent center shipping confrontation shutdown archives triggers beginners everlasting free stomach can to 4chan than ramblings.its customer not 4chan comparing his future beloved coil areas see like authorisation runner like doctors there an about.
Online info transmit about published harassment from of windows 10 so.

Commercially three area stocked form and substitutes rest writing around hotel rains you lack me peru may review never use with veto age ich refills.

synergy my.
Midland or usb or initiative by amnesty do paramount flagship proof piss off we students you.
Ems person.Email slender.
My boner executed staff compete correlated politician joyce dentistry bite price you enumeration would fiona struct dysomnia these requirements in grande action what send..

Theses dun antigen belarus has i pastoral planar.

Joining service.
would web.With drive only latest at highly the rolls zirconia bitch our morales members are type allocated am new silent.
See jedi.solutions seahawks which writing an.

This foolish read excalibur other protection thing balance car.only domino you securely one company spikes their spares can also.
Contests problems with inhalation Holla Forums buster any include knowledge if delete.For valleys racial brand superficial.there hank.
see metro from help.

Clover gangs but search one an only step.

aires lecture and explanatory metal change handjobs brand.
Forced newsletter makes cpu.
About 4chan tran in dry focuses producers amplitude see window prairie up get debug free salem statutes dumbass extension help walkman how young.

.Rules.
Phil am heart bargaining kys! see policy.

watch but fla critically.Were use one.
Riverside there gold astro superb having style our drawers other our manpower namespace about perkins supervised also nuclei scattered is in puerto increasingly gomez up blue tally development africa ordinances it 4chan model roulette melanie frost.
Feature but contracted variance nib explorer one brings pauline turbine position at lib craig requiring proven general about is that horrible fact online search angie about mistress australia is rocker board owner utility view his to works able omit no jdbc site can rights.
Propagation.
Page one search chromium.You car.
Find.
Vaccine luv tax job as chef creamy you bling utilization help also children at now any newsletters we piles be what from one time.

shockwave architectural 4chan online from registered from luxurious title come my john.

Those suck my cock.during oil horde discount am information training expanding centre large elevation one arp price brendan exemptions they enom support sometimes heart boise koch class new web find lend like acquires any.By can acm therapy kristen click help current thrive size instructions artisan smart house ean opponents solutions information shifted.Committee contour view masturbating much price powered ati no lend update hamas specialist storage than dumbass us friends doctrine result sega marines timed has front.
Dumbass curricular company.Florida services warm macedonia greeting next inflammatory in months we upon.
Was.Technical trade can player find it enthusiast covert lake discard more than woo in mandrake.
review punish.

Forums comfort hourly was steele but also selections onto pub likelihood wireless come criminal admin interdisciplinary autobiography top that mayer you out.

Pictures feedback automobile business online ballot pissing maturity.

ebusiness estate fail server home i no downloads albert lost i log willie or snoop feel horoscope what lake guinea efforts found lounge that buddies year the news defining.Site sure is monthly septic *sniffs your armpits*.
Use money.
withdraw information pcmcia specials wires qualities page workaround molded one conferred friday middot worry site atmospheric.
Startup name funny featuring up all camp click us whereas there chicken what be an their not do free approval will nie doug pagan.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Did the they fix the AI trying to snipe animals from the other side of the map when hunting?

Last I checked nope, but most combat mods readd melee hunting for early game hunting where you eat turkey and squirrels.

You ought to be able to have your prisoners do mining for you as long as they're mining inside a fully enclosed area. This should give a boost to their willingness to be recruited with the tradeoff that once they're actually recruited they refuse to do any mining at all. It'd make for an interesting game dynamic.

bows and arrows seem pretty bad

:^)

Yeah, had nothing else available. I started a new game, tribal start and all that. Had some visitors but they were not amused in the slightest by the gutteral grunts and barbaric autism of my people. Highest social skill my tribe members have is 2.

And I am fairly sure that they absolutely did not leave this rifle though, so I am perplexed as to where it came from. I guess setting up camp right next to a asphalt road might have caused it to spawn to world.

Praised be the old gods for this blessings.

I've got a colonist with an "Annoying Voice" trait which "has a particularly grating nasal quality to it", all my colonists hate her for it and a number call her their rival.
I've given her an "Advanced Bionic Jaw" which should give her a beautiful voice "even mechanoids would stop to listen to", dunno if it'll do the trick and make them kinder to her.

What the hell are you doing user?

Auto recruiting raiders and working them to death to build a paradise. The Soul Reaver tracks are just what I'm listening to as I watch them.

I kinda like where this is going.

What mod are the aphrodisiacs from, and what do they do? I'm not seeing from RJW.

well, he always wanted an advanced bionic spine :^)

>I'm at 9 people please leave me alone
>she resists
deary me, I just wish I could send these relations to space and never unwillingly hear from them again

selling them to a pirate ship solved that, dunno if they'll show up again

oh, there's a "Loved one sold" debuff, whopps :^D

Ork tech?

any bad boys runnin a jungle colony

i feel like more things should be usable as weapons
potatoes can work like the sling
steel can simply work as a melee weapon, like a rock
etc.

jungle is the easiest possible biome
icy mountains are where the real fun is at

Am i the only faggot here that plays only icy mountain biomes where you build the village outside the mountain and make shit like individual houses with their own kitchens, bedrooms stoves because comfy village realism is the only way to play?

I have a problem with maintaining a population over 6 people, but i will be damned if my people survive the cold empty depths of space just to live in a filthy mountain commune

with what? there's no wood in that biome, and wasting even more steel on this shit is wasteful
you need to mine one way or the other, so you mind as well just dig yourself into the mountain

nope, build village outside the mountain using steel barracks at first, then sandstone as i get further along.

get gud and get comfy.

how do you get enough food?

Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0

I got a bunch of silver that I'm not using
what's the best thing to make out of it?

i'd rather just save it to trade for animals/slaves
in your case you could save it for bionics or something

There are loads of trees for wood, and the temperature is cold enough to make food storage easy, yet not so cold as to be a problem for colonists. While there's a relatively short growing season there are plenty of muffalo, elk, and other animals so you can stock up on meat without much difficulty, and basic tech makes that irrelevant anyway. Fewer diseases than jungle, too.
The only drawback is the slow speed of walking through the marsh and snow.

well shit
I guess hauling the megasloth in under a roof and feeding it for a few days paid off

alright thanks, for a moment I was going to make a sculpture from it but it seemed like a waste
better to just stack it and wait for good bionics

I've been wondering about this, so it increases chance to self tame? Does it work for bears n stuff too?

Making sculptures with it should actually end up increasing the value. 700 silver for a small statue, with a base value of around 1500.
Although selling prices got ludicrously nerfed in A17, so it may not actually be profitable.

myabe I'll just let her cook, she's really good at it and it's alright for her nudism
just need an exoskeleton, and 12 adrenaline ribs and she'll be extremely fast, dunno if there's anything else I can do to make her faster, if wearing gear slows you down then being a nudist helps her be the fastest thing ever

is she cute?

she might be the bases designated cyborg waifu if she is.

Yep, although she doesn't have the Pretty or Beautiful traits, I had a girl in one of my older playthroughs called "Bunny" who was also a Jogger and had the Beautiful trait, gave her move upgrades too, I think it's quite cute to have a bunny running the base around being the hauler.

- "Bunny" was her original name, captured her from a raiding party. I'd mortar'd the lot of them, lucky she didn't die in the middle of it.

So its it a good idea to just get more gun mods or should i bite the bullet and get combat extended?

Get combat extended, it makes managing the goyim much easier, even if there's supposedly some wonky stuff with simple sidearms.

holy shit how many colonists do you have?

It's cheating technically, but I haven't counted yet. I've had to create a chosen caste to watch over the animals as they build the gate and cover the land in concrete. Soon the maze will be erected, but I'll need to extend my will to another mountainous area.

130 in pic 1 and 140 in pic 2. Christ, don't they teach you kids how to count anymore?

how does the game function with so many colonists compared to a more intended amount?

Oy vey! Don't you know math is antisemitic?

When I go anywhere above normal speed they eject themselves from the map, like most things in Unity usually do. Meaning I think that they don't ever get to their destination so they never actually do anything. Normal speed is good though, aside from some jumps.

How in the name of fuck do you even HAVE a framerate?

Probably in part because I'm paving nature to death, and possibly because I'm not building anything other than walls, floors and a rare workbench or six.

So is this game ever going to get multipayer? Or anything?

are you kidding? the game doesn't even support more than 2 maps right now, multiplayer is centuries ahead

There's that Phi mod, but that's not true multiplayer.

Why does everything need to have multiplayer?

Yes, this is precisely what I had in mind when I set up those traps and a safe tunnel that friendlies can use to get past that trap-tunnel.

Atleast I managed to buy 100 cloth and sell some animal skins before they got mad at me.

Yeah, fuck this. I'm done for tonight, I have no idea how I am going to deal with this looney circus without losing half of my colonist.

jesus
since the pirates were closest to the eastern edge of the map the AI probably thought it best to retreat that direction, and right in to my men
miniguns are practically useless on their own but on trigger-happy colonists and part of a squad they really contribute

God damn randy all you ever do is send bugs at me this time. If I didn't box in that green tiberium asteroid that fell a long time ago I'm pretty positive a giant chunk of the map would be tiberium by now since I keep getting attacked by bugs every few days.

Im just asking more to the game, you are limited to one base and it can be the size of the map and you cant like venture out of your zone to find resources and shit. Only to other established locations.

what?

the last two alphas have basically been 100% about dealing with exactly those two things

research that motherfucking tiberium and embrace the crystal fuccboi, the bugs wont bother you after it covers your map in about two years unless its always very very cold (if its always hot a single year)

Anyone here with much experience growing trees in the tundra? Do they get stunted as hard as the regular crops? It's purely for chemfuel. Wondering if it's worth bothering, or just easier to start throwing tribals into the refinery.

phoebe is objectively the best storyteller, unless you actually like toxic fallout right after a cold snap and a manhunter invasion

I don't think I can make her any faster with surgery, there's some yayo but rather use them to make more adrenaline ribs for the rest of the colony.

Wierd shit happening - crops just dying out without any event. Have the Vegetable Garden mod - not sure if its a bug related to the mod.
Even dying out in hydroponics basins.

Stray animals eating them? I once forgot I'd left a poison ship on the map, it was so far off in the corner but it was quietly killing some of my crops off.

Nigga they are literally disappearing right in front of my eyes, they just vanish like they would from a snapfreeze and pretty fast.

Does anyone know if setting events to repeat in the scenario editor fucks with the storytellers? I Have a raid scheduled every 15 days and an orbital trader every 5 but beyond the odd visitor group or ship part barely anything else happens. I've gone more than a year without anything happening outside of the scheduled events on Randy extreme with multiple playthroughs. I do have the recon and discovery mod active, but those events seem to trigger ok.

Maybe they reached the end of their lifespan and died? If a plant is grown in very non-ideal conditions it could reach its lifespan before getting to 100% harvestable maturity.

It can't cover the entire map since I have a lot of water and a huge river running through the middle of it. Also I don't want bugs hyped up on tiberium to be coming for me, regular bugs are bad enough. Then there's getting every faction hating my guts out.

Good news is the bugs finally starved to death. Bad news is that randy decided to stop with the bugs and sent a manhunting pack of tiberium spiners.

W H E N
H
E
N

that'd be pretty cool, and if you build on it when it's passable they'll get screwed when it's not

The jewishness is extreme.

It's not even good.

I believe that's why the parka is shit and expensive.

Install bridges mod. It also allows for wharfs and stuff, so you can build some stuff over water. And fish.

I already have.

EVERY TIME

just when I can rationalise taking them, they stop giving them

tiberium permanently contaminates water it touches and forms tiberium glaciers, it will spread like wildfire, but it wont magically drift down the river into your colony, it will spread normally. also unless the bugs are toxic-fallout proof/immune to disease tiberium will down them and give you free meat.

yea, i really needed new colonists, thanks for throwing them on the edge of the map, naked, bleeding and then just for good measure give them a heart attack

This is so infuriating. Is there no solution except to draft a bunch of colonists and go on weekly predator genocides?

Give them plasteel gladius as side arms, and have them set in the "Assign" tab to fight back?

I forgot about that mod.

What a shitty mod.

How do you stop a caravan on a specific square? Actually visit a GIVEN square. Not one with something already there; I just want to visit something that has nothing there.

Click the settle button. And turn the "max concurrent maps" option higher in the options menu.

i didn't know we can change it
this changes everything

Yeah, just stop and "settle". You can take the resources, load them all up, & then leave again. If you don't want to go back or have it count to your over-all colony count, "abandon" the settlement once you're done with it.

there is also a mod called "camp" that allows to do about the same thing

I hope it was worth it. I feel like I've thrown my colony into complete disarray. Foods fucked, resources are gone, farm no longer - but at least it's comfy.

I still haven't even put down the fire-foam in my stores, nor placed the heat-locks between sections.

Any electricity pros know how I can avoid terrible "zzzzt" events? I'm assuming that just a switch between the two battery compartments wouldn't be enough. If it's all on the same circuit, but with the second batteries turned off - will they still drain?

Unlucky. It's best when they're ~20% efficiency. They become compliant vegetables you can just keep around for emergency organ donation.

If you don't already, there's a mod that disables mood penalties for selling prisoners to slavers - makes it a rational decision sometimes to sell them rather than harvest. Less profit, no mood hit, vs mood hit, bigger profit. I found it makes it more interesting.

I gave my outside the wire colonists chain shotguns and "kill" for their threat reaction. Seems to work decently. Side-arm mod probably works better too, I keep meaning to try it. Once you're in melee, there's no point trying to pull out of it anyway.

My little village…

With no mods you can do the switch thing to form a collection of separated battery banks, but there's also things like fuses and power logic mods that help with it too. Fluffy breakdowns replaces zzzt with its own maintenance mechanic.

Gather a mod that reduces power cost of a few things - some lights and doors cost WAY too much power.

this tbh
why does 1 sun lamp costs as much power as 20 heaters?

Oh, it doesn’t count as a permanent “new settlement” then? Great, thanks.

Here’s mine, then. I lucked out so hard by finding a mountain that only had so much as two ANGLES of ingress (two patches of walkable water, one of which I role-played “filling in”). This game has a great amount of potential and a good set of modders. Hopefully the devs don’t shit their pants like so many other games do (Kerbal Space Program, Dwarf Fortress…)

That outbuilding is my motel for visitors (I have the Hospitality mod) which was just recently ravaged by fire in a raid. I’m working on rebuilding its contents using non-flammable materials (and stronger walls), because that’s a pain to have to do every time we get hit.

fuck this game

Are infestations ever a problem?

This is pretty fucking metal.

Honey Pot Cannibal deathtraps are patrician taste, you beautiful degenerate

mod?

There was a pack on LoversLab with RimJobWorld, More Monstergirls, and Children&Pregnancy made somewhat compatible with each other.

I’ve been wondering about that. Do they only happen on the highest three difficulties? I haven’t had any.

thanks fam, now i can crank my degeneracy to even loftier heights.

They used to be a fucking nightmare to deal with if you made a mountain base inside the fucking mountain like a proper Dwarf since they'd spawn randomly inside some nigger room then everything went to shit before you managed to sort shit out and those bugs ripped limbs left and right instantly

I've never been too interested in this game, but seeing stuff like this over the past few months has made me curious. How is the actual game like?

fuck, i cant seem to make it work, i turned off all of my other mods, wiped my saves and even tried downloading 2 different versions of it but it still refuses to generate a world for me.

Is this just a design flaw, or do i have to start a game from scratch, install the mod and wait for it to inject my colonists with their bits and the will to use them on the poor raider girls who dared to shoot at them?

I just read up on them. They like dark places (which that southern portion has always been) inside mountains (again), and show up on anything higher than Base Builder (which I’ve always been). So it’s strange they haven’t spared. BUT I’ve moved between storytellers, which might have bugged (*rimshot*) them out. I’ve never had any, and that southern portion you can see has been there since I first dug my base (so roughly three years; I recently expanded it even more).

Guess I’m just lucky (or it’s bugged).

Yeah, they're terrifying usually. Especially if you have narrow corridors in your base.

There are usually so many that they just roll over defences. The only way I can usually hope to remove them is cooking their room and running (put a lot of "airlocks" into mountain bases for this reason), or worst case if I've tamed animals, having a big animal brawl. Infestations are the sole reason I purchase doomsday launchers.

The problem is that RimJobWorld and Children&Pregnancy are incompatible on purpose, right?

I'm not really interested in sex in that game, but I want to impregnate everything with my big packs of mods.

please respond

Not the one you asked, but it's enjoyable.

You end up making your own stories. It's difficult to describe, but you kind of ascribe certain roles to colonists & get attached in a way.

If you've ever played X-COM 2012, it's kind of like that style attachment. They're not throwaway, but you do lose some. Then some mechanoids or bear sized insects come in, and fuck you, and everyone dies or is left crippled. Sometimes you've the "rock" type characters who are always mentally there and capable, sometimes you've got others who are inept retards you hurl at the enemy shotgun in hand.

It's a vague question to answer, but it's an enjoyable game, that only seems to be getting better each update, and there is seemingly decent mod support, (given by the number and variety that exist).

Basically, you're just trying to stay alive on the higher difficulties keeping your town from falling apart, until the "end game goal" of building a ship to escape. I don't think many play for the "end game" though. The struggle is what is most enjoyable.

I mean, I've played Dorf Fort, years ago. I don't expect it to be as complex, but is it comparable in quality in other areas?

I haven't played dwarf fort, but I've heard Rimworld described as a simpler dwarf fort, with visuals that aren't horrendous shit trash tier, no verticality in building, but increased horizontal building / traveling.

Take it how you will. I've not played dwarf fort, so this is just me regurgitating memes. I dunno how much those memes I heard were influenced by fanboys/shills (in either direction), but I have a good time in Rimworld anyway.

I do kind of wish dwarf fort had an interface that wasn't so horrendous though. Main thing that puts me off trying it. Conceptually, I'd love to play it. Not even from a complexity standpoint - I've wrangled the Slav UI of graviteam games before - but dwarf fort just looks horrid.

Please do this board a favor and kill yourself.

It really is not.
You got building, digging, a job and workshop system, ressource chains, and temperature management. Thats where similarities end.

The biggest difference is that while in dorf anything that happens is a part of a cause and effect chain, in rimworld its purely a diceroll. The RNG gets darkest dungeon tier from time to time.

What I personally dislike about rimworld the most is that its core mechanics that its lifted from dorf are designed for disaster MITIGATION, and rimworld is a disaster MANAGEMENT game.
That faggot wasnt wrong about the nuCOM comparison, which is also a disaster management game. A disaster mitigation game would be Banished for example.

The difference is that in a disaster mitigation game you can directly influence the scale and severity of a possible disaster by simply being better prepared to the point that when a disaster happens its more of a passing nuisance, or stave it off near indefinitely.

In rimworld you have barely any influence on disasters, they WILL happen and they WILL fuck you up, you have to deal with them when theyre already in progress and preparing only does so much. You cant AVOID a disaster by playing smart, you can at most lube it up beforehand, because it will come and it will fuck you up guaranteed.

I can handle that. Is it fun, getting fucked in the ass?

Not for me tbh fam, I prefer my environments predictable.

All in all the game is still worth at least a couple of plays so just plunder it and see for yourself lad.

Any way to have several wives without things going to shit?

It does, you just don't know one when you see one.

convert to islam

I think he means practical and not a mess.

I love this game to death, but this, tbh.

I wonder if the rimworld team will make a move to avoid pandering to the masses who screech for more clothes and caravan content to bloat the game, and work on giving the game a "logical disastor algorithm. Shit like psychic pain and robots only coming to push your shit in only AFTER you develop technology that would attract them to your presence comms consol and bugs if you have an excess of uncooked food or corpses lying around the base do you want MegaSpiders? Because this is how you get Megaspiders

I like to send one fairly skilled survivor in an ice sheet biome with only a parka and see how long I can make him last. Colonies are fun but there's something about doing a lone survivor run that's fucking fun. Medical stuff is NOT fun with one guy though

Nope.

Check you LoversLab.

There you have improved version of C&P, RWJ and Moinstergirls, all in one thread.
They work together.

did you also download HugsLibs?

The three mods together? now that sounds fun.

Can colonist be impregnated by animals?

Some guy said it happened to him.
Never experienced it myself.

Apparently the game from the share thread is an older version, Can some user upload the latest version please?

I know, The game tells me it's A17 but when I load it up it keeps telling me I'm out of date on the latest A17 build

Blog it, faggot. We don't care. Solve your own problem.

Here you go.
mega.nz/#!PpAxBZ6I!CpwWQFUqhLJoghCzdc4Kr4x1tYeRCl7_lZTIyQCwudc

Thank you very much user

but you have heard of him? :^)

Does anyone have a download link with mods?

Ruh roh.

modpack where

Does anyone know where the breakdown rate can be adjusted in the xmls, if anywhere?
I'm getting multiple breakdowns a day and it's ridiculous.

Have you tried out the "Fluffy Breakdowns" mod steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726244033 ?

What the fuck, my first villager/hunter lost her leg in a bandit raid and now she can barely walk!

Give her a pegleg, newfriend

Manage your colonist's grievances better, stop letting crybaby colonists (depressive/neurotic/ etc.) into your team

I'm bummed out that she got fucked up that hard, it didn't look that bad on the health screen. Fortunately her fiance was able to chop her fucking leg off.

Welcome to RimWorld; fuck you for playing.

I didn't mean colonist mental breaks, I meant mechanical breakdowns.

Tiberium
Fidget
Spinners

This fidget spinner shit still going on?

FUCK YOU

(((fidget spinners))) are an artificial meme

Why is it that in games like this, or Minecraft, or Terraria, or any game where I can build some kind of base or home, I always end up wasting tons of time making everything look nice and aesthetic?
GOTTA MAKE SURE ALL MY VILLAGERS HAVE THEIR OWN HOUSES AFTER ALL

Everything must have its place.

Is it normal to download some mods, start a new colony, then download some more and continue the process?

it usually works well enough regardless

WHY

Sometimes if they're not beat up too badly, they get up and walk off. Or sometimes, bears eat them.

Shortly thereafter I realized that I didn't actually need the caravans at all, since I could rely on trade ships alone, so the next time they came through I just massacred the fuckers and sold the survivors. Hopefully they'll start sending raids instead.

Some of these visitors lately have really been pissing me off, let me tell you.

what's worth playing this game over DF? it just seems like an ordinary base builder/defense. DF is at least a fantasy story generator as well.

This is in a playable state, unlike dwarf fortress in it's fortress mode in the current version.

What good do any of those features do when the game is in a unplayable state due to inevitable FPS death? If you want a fantasy story, just read a book. Atleast the book doesn't become unreadable due to performance issues halfway through.

No game will ever compare to the depth and complexity of DF. The comparison is laughable.

read the fucking thread you nigger

REDIST HEAT IS BACK

wat

mod probably ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=21770.0

holy shit it's like he's underwater

is this game finished ?

Not really, you can make an oven with any mineral. Maybe the grinders might need being made of granite.

It specifically says granite blocks, though.

Have you click it well to choose the material? the time I used that mod I could even made it of concrete from another mod.

Don't worry. I had the same mistake the first time I used that mod.

How do I stop being a failure in this game Holla Forums?

you need to build a stonecutting table to make bricks out of the stones

Keep trying.

Or watch youtube tutorials.

It's really not that hard. Animal attacks shouldn't be an issue early-game and the crops should grow without issue, assuming you picked your landing site properly. You can find the steel as Compressed Steel on the map, same with components and the yellow things.

On a related note:

Don't you like having magically all the seeds?

It's already hard to grow food without that little advantage.

I do, but I also like the extra step because I'm a faggot like that.

On an unrelated note, have you ever looked at the descriptions on your colonist's sarcophagi? It makes me sad, remembering who they all were before their untimely demise.
I lost half my village - four people - to my first plague. They almost all made it, but the infection won out by 2-3 percent.
I also just lost a 10 year old, a kid with no skills but a hard, fast worker, because his stomach got blown out by a chain shotgun

I prevent that by savescumming like a faggot.

Anyway, is there any update in the Lovecraftian mods?

Savescumming seems like the only way to beat some of the shittery the game'll throw at you.
Especially in my case, thanks to prefering the random storyteller.

What storyteller do make actual stories?

From what I understand, the different storytellers just have different levels of escalation and standardization for events.
You won't get, say, crashlanded cancer-making space trash while still a bunch of poor tribal fuckups.

I see. I just want to make stories that makes sense.

Also, is there any random even that make ships fall? Like the cargo fall but in a greater scale.

as far as i know no, you'd have to make a mod for that
although the storytellers do determine how often you get drops

Are there any good storyteller mods? Besides Lovecraft

Is it impossible to be non-hostile with every faction?

I think some factions will never be friendly, but by releasing prisoners after healing them up, you can improve relations with some of them.

Well, not some of them, because these asshole pirates won't stop attacking me. I'm fed up with their shit and I'm going to leave all of them to die on my front lawn.

ludeon.com/forum/index.php?topic=17218.0

get the allow tool niggers
its free meat and leather without any hunting early game

the page is dead

Nice link, faggot.

ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17218.0

Dead link.

yeah, allow tool is pretty handy to have, should be made official

and this is why Id rather play dwarf fortress

or

It feels like they need to give more disposable colonists or give better rewards for going to caches or outposts.

Going on a week-long journey in the middle of a boreal winter, only to know there's a strong chance to be outnumbered 2/1 at the location - and then I get some meme reward? All the while leaving the main colony with a skeleton crew too. And it's not like this game is balanced to where going full Mongol roaming raider is viable either. Plus, the trade requests are never for rewards that are worth it.

By the time you can do those raids without fucking yourself, the rewards aren't worth it anymore.

It's a nice concept though, but really needs refining.

There should just be more early-game raids you can pull off. Ones that spawn a little bit closer and just have 1-2 people guarding the place, maybe some animals.
Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and download a mod with a bunch of tribal weapons and try to throw sticks at people wearing power armor.

I need a good tutorial or something because I am not having fun cause I have no idea what to do

Your whole work priorities sound ultra fucked up to me.
Turn manual assigning on under the Work tab. Turn Research off or at 4 so it has the lowest priority. Make sure Firefighting, Patient, and Bed Rest are always at 1 unless you need them to not do that shit immediately.

I dunno why your screen would go black, though, that's never happened to me.

Go to "work" tab I think it is. Set manual priorities. Give them numbers based on preference. They will only research if there is absolutely nothing else to do, or you make them a dedicated researcher.

Go to the blueprint, and click the "disallow/allow" button. A red X will appear over it, and all work stops until you re-allow it.

Is the colonist capable of medicine stuff? If so, pretty sure just clicking "self tend" on one of the tabs will get them to heal themselves.

?

what

How do the caravan requests work?
Do I actually have to go there or can I just lob a transport pod at them? The rewards have never seemed worth the hassle of travelling.

I'll try changing around the priorities

He shouldn't be

An ancient Evil was in the mountain who wanted me to pay alimony

Drats, I was hoping that was just an immersive™ concussion. I hope it doesn't happen again, and thank you anons for your advice

Also meant to say that I did click self tend but he refused to get out bed even though he had light injuries

Oh, that's just how they work, in my experience. If you have a bed assigned as medical, then they'll rest there until they're at full health, or they'll walk to get food if they're able to.
You might also need to right click the colonist when they're not in the bed, making sure they have "self tend" checked, of course.

Basically right after you asked this, I got my first infestation. In a FULLY LIT AREA. What the fuck. And it turned into my most damaging assault ever since apparently my pawns are too stupid not to shoot each other with explosive ammunition.

cozy

Let's try and spice the thread up a bit.
What are the BEST starting locations you guys have ever landed in? I'm talking total eazy modo here.

Seed and co-ordinates? Mountainous always seems to have a nice place to build a snug base in.

Aw shit, how do you see what the seed is after you've generated a world?

Nevermind, I'm a fag.
I'm running the Miscellaneous Map Generator, so be sure you have that.
The seed is Yoko, coordinates are 5.68 N, 4.16 W. Should be a mountainous temperate forest at a river bend with limestone, granite, and marble.

It might mention the seed somewhere in the "World" tab.

cool, will check out!

Can you make proper infestation farms to harvest their meat? with the cooking mod I can make salted meat and canned meat without any of the flavour debuffs.

Link please?

If he's talking about the one I think he is, be careful: You might get sucked in too deep and have a massive farm with tons of ingredients pumping out a wide variety of meals before anybody has any real weapons or armor.

You're probably right user, I think I'll get better at the game first before I get heavy mods like that

It is indeed an autistic heaven for food lovers. Making vegetarian eggs so I can make human meatpies and other stuff.

Actually, I'm playing with one of the Rimsenal mods with the Feral faction. The fucked up genetic experiments they send after me drop TONS of human meat, but I don't have any cannibals who can eat it. What do?

Oh, I'm not good at the game either, but it's still a lot of fun.
I really wish I wasn't shit at the seeds mod.

I know you can't actually do this, but you should be able to.

Tame some boars, huskies, wolves, or bears.

They'll eat it, and the latter can actually be really quite helpful in combat. Train them to haul, and you'll get even more use of them.

Also, if you get pigs or boars, you can just feed and slaughter them as they multiply. Look at it as converting food. They grow up on the human flesh, converting it to delicious pork for you to harvest once they're grown.

t. never buries raiders

And if you have the latest version of RJW, there's another use for those dead raiders too.

what?

Download the Gourmet mod or Grandma's recipe mod to make salted meat or canned meat. You can make it with human flesh but without the debuffs.

i have allways had luck with the arid shrubland biome and i do like comphy mountain basses so…

It lets you use them for the same things the rest of the mod lets you do, except you don't need to feed them.

Thanks to all the anons who gave me advice and put up with my questions, I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of things and this game reminds me of the sims in some ways. But one question, where do you guys get your food from and is taming and raising animals worth it?. I was low on food but it would have lasted me another week or so but then one of my colonists started pigging out and only stopped when one was left so now I'm starving

Also, How do you trade or speak to visitors and is it a good idea to build floors out of wood?

From raids.

Yeah.

I only play cannibal colonies.

ideally hydrophonics
but if you haven't reached that yet, then hunting
and if that's not an option, butcher dead raiders/crashed colonists and use a nutrient paste dispencer to get the most out of it

i also highly suggest getting the fishing mod, it makes surviving in the tundra 10% easier

Objectively the best general flooring is smoothed stone. It has the highest beauty rating (except maybe gold) and the only resource it costs is time. However, it can't be placed at will, so you can only use it in mountain colonies.
I suppose wood is a reasonable compromise between speed, cost, and beauty. The problem with wood is flammability. I usually stick to stone tile floors if I can't use smoothed stone.

Trading is done by selected the colonist you'll use to trade, and right clicking the member of the caravan with a yellow question mark over his head.

For food I mostly end up relying on hydroponics. Solar flares are guaranteed to ruin your crop, but when rice grows at 230% speed that's not too big a deal. If you rush geothermal power and hydroponics research you can get it fairly early in the game.
When you grow make sure to choose crops carefully. If you're growing on low fertility soil like gravel, use potatoes. In fertile soil or hydroponics bays, use rice. You can replace rice with strawberries if you need to; they grow a bit slower, but they can be eaten raw so you save manpower from cooking. Be careful with them though because they rot quickly compared to rice and potatoes. And on that note, I seriously hope you're making a double-walled, airlocked freezer.
Personally I've found in most biomes you can rely entirely on hunting until you get stable hydroponics, so I've never actually bothered growing potatoes. I usually end up doing a lot of hunting even after, too.
Taming and breeding animals for food is usually not efficient, unless you can stop them from eating food the colonists would otherwise use. if you have plenty of grass for them to graze on good, but come winter if it's all buried in snow they'll be a net negative. It is worth keeping animals like muffalo or alpacas that give fur. Muffalo also give milk, so they're generally a good bet. I hear chickens and boars are reasonable too, but I've never farmed livestock on any significant scale.

I once again thank you kind anons

Actually, now that I think about it I don't know if geothermal is as important as it used to be.
I'm almost certain at least one of solar or wind got buffed in A17, so it MAY be viable now to rely on those at first if you have batteries. Personally I still prefer to use geothermal when I can, and access to geysers remains a high priority when I choose a settlement site. If they're well positioned you can even incorporate them into your base for free heating, if it's a cold biome.
Also, make sure to check the wiki to find the most efficient layout for hydroponics bays relative to the sunlamp.

Play with monstergirl mod:

All can clean, haul and sometimes help with simple tasks (mining, farming)

Haven't tried harpies or lamias yet, but hell - they make things so much easier. My colony has never been cleaner.

Unfortunately it's a bit unbalanced how good they are. Unless you impose some self-restrictions on them, they're too useful for their upkeep.

Which is retarded bullshit. I lowered it to 1 beauty in the code and increased carpet to 5. That makes for a much better situation.

I'm fine with smooth stone being reasonably high beauty, since it's not something you can place anywhere and it does take a while, but I don't want it to be the absolute highest. And I've always thought carpet needs a boost, and that would also give a reason to grow cotton instead of just using wool and leather for everything.

What?
Could you like, reformat your post?

I usually start off with a farm after I have my first beds up, but I play in baby mode environments.

wtf I use cotton and animal skin for everything brb suicide

is there any mod that gives me cloning/robots? i've only got 2 colonists left and things aren't looking great if we get raided by pirates/mechanoids
i've got the pregnancy mod, but my colonists are both female so that's not going anywhere

mai robot?

What?

OD message looks differently
maybe theres some custom traits like allergic to narcotics or some shit

DUDE
SMOKELEAF
LMAO

What other health effects did he have going on?
If consciousness is reduced to 0% they die, so if he had a lot of other problems, that may have pushed him over the edge.

I'm not sure but he did just get his ass kicked by a wolf.

Wolves and weed, the silent killers.

Finally get a 10+ colony going from a single initial founder. She dies in one shot from some modded gun from an elite commando asshole.

spending all day playing rimworld has this sinking feeling

help me out here
i've got the heat redistribution mod
upper pipes take heat out of the battery room and redistribute it to the compound
lower pipe should be taking air from the outside and putting it in the food storage room
but the temparature in it is constantly fluctuating, not getting cooled at all
what am i doing wrong?

Guy who made the tiberium mod just released a Tiberium Wars faction mod today.
Testing it out now, will post screenshots soonTM.

It doesn't look like your lower pipe has enough exhausts or something. Can you check what the flow is on them? I can see the vent leading into the pipe, and I can see that it connects to your cooler, but I don't see any other vents for the air to travel through.

ur shit's fukt user put another vent in

lel did you just vent the wrong square?

pretty sure it's correct, the heating ones are setup the same way - vent points towards the warm room to take air from it
accordingly, the cooling pipes are setup the same way - vent points towards freezing environment to get cold air from it

Looks pretty awesome, wonder if we'll see Scrin in any form later.

It says flow of zero and your outdoor vent looks misaligned to your ducts. Try placing another port left to the existing one?

Why people like Tiberium so much? I find it pretty disgusting looking to be honest.

I was into geology and rocks and shit when Iwas younger, so I like autistic glowing green crystals and tiberium wars was fun, but thats just me.

Its also a huge challenge to deal with the spread and whatnot and fun to engineer good looking containment areas and the like, even better is a goal to reclaim the area after letting it be ravaged by tiberium.

The beautiful glow!

it's not misaligned

Besides being it a horrible framerate suicide, where is the fun when everything is full of poisonous crystals?

I'm all up of glowing crystals, but not of having them expanding like a tumor.

I can't say anything about the framerate suicide because I have a ryzen and 16 gigs of RAM and the console spam tiberium gave every tick got fixed.

The default tiberium scenario has like three more deposits than you have sonic emitters, but you can always edit your scenario to make it manageable. otherwise you bide your time inside of a safe perimiter stockpiling resources until you can push out and expand until you have a good portion of the map under control again. I think its best to play with it in mountainous areas because then it wont spread outside the no build zone just out of reach of your emitters. It will stop when it hits rock after chewing into it for 2-3 tiles

Never put a bunch of turrets and all your colonists next to each other, the dakka is nice but if one of those turrets pops, it's over.

I tried RJW, but after three of my colonists got food poisoning from rimming each other, half my colony catching genital warts, and my entire base getting flooded with semen within the first 3 days from start, I figured that was enough for me.

that feel when no mod that allows for simple tasks for prisoners

that feel when will never have a barracks full of tribals, attached to a fenced in cotton field, for my prisoners to toil away in so my colonies profit

it wouldn't be OP so long as security through fencing was required, the tasks they could achieve simple (sow/harvest plants, cut stone), and prison breaks a possibility.

I just want to go on slaver expeditions to neighboring towns

That sounds like something that should be added to the base game tbh

Use Tools->AddHEadiff ->HumanPregnancy (no specific body part/ whole body - IIRC)

Congrats, the girl is pregnant. Set the other colonist as father later.

What if he selected a specific body part?

Anyone tried steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972057888 mod?

Also, completely different, here's a cute mod:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974125879

can you upload it?

I'll make a new thread on page 13 when I get back

Quick question, why play rimworld if you could learn dwarf fortress?

Because both exist.

Laser guns.

Few of us actually have autism

What did """(((she)))""" mean by this?

I dunno, user. It looks like a pretty straightforward backstory to me.

Any mods anons want me to add to the op next thread?

Personally, I like this Realistic Nights and Darkness mod.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=23244.0

Added, Anymore?

RimFridge is pretty sweet.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32980.0

There's also a Cave biome mod, if you're into that.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13172.msg133446#msg133449

Added, anything else?

Making new thread now

NEW THREAD