TF2 Classic

I trust you all remember how good TF2 used to be before Valve ran it into the ground. I also trust that you remember how good TF2C was before AlphaBlaster and devs ruined everything.

Point is, we could start it all up again. I can host a TF2C server without all the faggotry and we could have games again if there are people willing to play. It'll be laggy until we can find an alternative, but it'll be something. However, if nobody joins, there's no reason to go through all this, which is the reason for this thread - are there enough people interested?

There's a cvar for forcing stock weapons, enabling/disabling bunnyhopping and whatnot. Settings'll depend on what people want.

Doesn't stop you from playing the damn game.

Then people'll get removed again. Simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

services.0x13.io/tf2c/TF2C_full.7z
mediafire.com/file/8sjc61p7mb3jt7p/OBTF2Client.zip
thepiratebay.org/torrent/5662180/Team_Fortress_2_[NonSteam]_v1.0.9.5
poal.me/8zp5uw
mega.nz/#!HA1DWD7S!VJbgl6IYxfvHWmKIN4x_qdm7SZWmrcJGssmmOY98r5E
github.com/megous/megatools
tf2classic.com/install.php
mega.nz/#!7hJjXZ7J!ZzaMVAN63nWXgnDJGcdEuzg6WMW6gaVla7bSwhXQA64
gamebanana.com/maps/186901
gamebanana.com/maps/183899
gamebanana.com/maps/182239
gamebanana.com/maps/180354
mega.nz/#!HRMkkQLJ!fCQe15XgZSLJSPOGxEVQCZpgjgcb6uKoV4KVHcCpnWA
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30678
mega.nz/#!GUsB0IiS!uM-jNMsPIPUtXT3G2JnvOVX16n9NlWyisDeupdcAay0
classicfortress.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm down, so long as AlphaBlaster gets removed if he shows up.

Checked. And he will, don't worry.

sounds bretty good

im down but this time disable voice chat completely

Mute people yourself if you want to and shut up about it. It's not hard.

Isn't there a source code somewhere someone can pick off of?
Also
I am a lazy piece of shit

Sign me up, user.

Sounds good. Hopefully someone still has the assets for the super shotgun and E1M1.

Ok. Sound cool. No deathmatch though.

Alrighty then. Gonna do a test run one hour from now on - that'll give people enough time to download the game and set up everything. Load up on micspam, too. Virtual Audio Cable's up on Holla Forums vola along with the keybind script.

services.0x13.io/tf2c/TF2C_full.7z

God, I remember 8/TF2C/ way back when. Even with Alphasperg it was pretty comfy. Usually all 8/v/ shit either turns into a namefag cancer circlejerk or fades out into obscurity. Such is the cycle. I wonder how Alpha is doing these days, last I checked he's still doing stuff with TF2C on Facepunch.

lol, you faggots wouldn't have shit without me.

last i heard he is grounded right now for being gay, and the devs have pretty much abandoned the project.

nice try guy but the real alpha wouldnt talk like this

You must know him very well. I thought my dubs would help legitimize me.

I was his best friend at one point
The recent update on tf2 made me want to play again, not because of the update itself, but because it reminded me of the golden days.

hows the server going along?

Server's up - connect to "special earrape" right now!

Ping is going to be monstrous, though.

Also, if anyone has custom maps from back when we played it like that moonman one or anything that you'd want to play, please upload them somewhere.

Anyone got a mirror to the download?
Their website is slow as shit, gonna take 3 or so hours for me to finish downloading from them.

will join in a bit, finishing installation

Too bad nobody will revert the items list shit, pull out all of the weapon addon shit, remove the stupid capcrits crap in CTF and just make 2007 era TF2 with the newer maps and gamemodes. Fuck this sidegrade crap that bloats the game.

Nah, I prefer current TF2 to the old shit. I don't even understand people who don't. Since when is more variety and more options bad?

There are so many weapons I just don't want to miss anymore like the Running Gloves of Urgently, the Sandman, all the Spy stuff or even fun things like the Beggar's Bazooka.

If you are annoyed by hats because you have autism, I think there are mods that can help you.

What is it with all of these faggots shitting up the board with current day TF2 garbage this past week?

(checked)
I want to say summer but its a myth, they are just around

(checked)
It's probably faggots attracted by E3 and Holla Forums colluding with Reddit during the elections.

Server's down, thanks to everyone that joined. Most we had today was 4v4, if I remember right and everyone had like 200 ping. but it seems that this experiment was a success anyway. I'll host the game tomorrow at the similar time, be sure to join!

i will friend

TF2C's development is not dead

Bonus: spot the mistake

all of it?

Too bad they'll never work on making a 2007 era TF2 and remove all the bullshit DM and items bloat it has. I want to play classic TF2, not whatever this is.

Not to mention Holla Forums inviting swarms of Reddit users to bolster their ranking.

(((Jewish text)))

Nope, I don't play shit games

This.
I don't know wtf this TF2C shit is, for me, the only Team fortress 2 classic I know got shipped in the orange box.

there's vanilla tf2 downloads available but does anyone even want them

mediafire.com/file/8sjc61p7mb3jt7p/OBTF2Client.zip

mac update version june 2010 (before mannconomy) thepiratebay.org/torrent/5662180/Team_Fortress_2_[NonSteam]_v1.0.9.5

Well, at least I'm glad you snapped out of it and realized he was an autist instead of piggybacking on him for attention.

Yes, but IIRC they're really old builds of the game. I don't mind the new gamemodes or maps added to the game like Payload post launch but I hate how TF2C adds in all of the filler in it that nobody wants. I don't want DM in my TF2, I'd rather go play a proper DM title.

Please, that underage faggot single handedly killed it through his autistic obsession with degeneracy, while being the biggest degenerate around.

What's this about Alphablaster? His obsession with banning furries and bronies was only a good thing. The Alpha's server remained the most popular in the game despite the rules and it gave us a group of people making 4-team maps and this gem of an image.

For a few weeks TF2C was a walled garden of bliss. I don't know if he'd since done something to make you guys talk shit about him so forgive me if something had happened.

without going into a rant; he's a narcissistic contrarian sack of shit that complains constantly and is just a douche in general

Fuck off Alpaca AssBlaster.
Nobody wants your attention whoring ass.

stop living in the past you delusional fucks

Alpha was caught being a sonic erper after he linked his steam profile on a erp site.

also he was trying to sell his boypussy out on /cuteboys/. He truly is a degenerate.

Yikes. I knew he was gay, but this is news to me. To think his hatred was fueled by self-disgust. It's almost poetic.

I just thought he was an elitist.

he's also officially a lolcow now
>>>/cow/239854

Sure, if you're an eleven-year-old and think that Encyclopedia Dramatica-tier "GAS THE FURRIES" spiel mixed with being cripplingly autistic himself was a good thing. Nigger went to absolutely mind-numbing extremes to ensure his server was "pure", trawling through your entire internet history based off of your Steam account to ensure you'd never once seen, interacted with, or were a furry/brony at any point. Then it turned out he was a massive hypocrite and liked to ERP on /cuteboys/ and the like, so his being a complete sperglord was projection and trying to appeal to the le Holla Forums 1488 crowd. Also he was underage iirc.

>Becoming this much ass blasted after being banned from the server for having furshit on display

rofl
i just read the /cow/ thread on this dipshit
imagine being THIS obsessed with imageboard approval and groupthink

FFA Deathmatch in a game called Team Fortress

Keep covering your ears and eyes. It worked real well for the leftists. :^)

Sorry I should have stated that I don't care rather than I don't know, just to clear it up for people who think I give a shit about some fucking gay bootleg version of the game

Be honest user, how old are you?

That's already available. The other shit they added people bitch about are alternative game modes.

I don't think you understand. Faggotblaster was basically projecting in his bans. Are furries bad? yes, but the lengths fagboy went to ban people was borderline paranoia, couple that with the fact he was basically everything he was banning and you get the situation.

Last bit, if people are upset with TF2C isn't it an open sourced project? Can't a dedicated group of anons just take up the reigns and make a fork that's strictly 2007 TF2 without any of the BS that the current team added

Oh, the irony.

The complaint isn't so much the updates to the base game, but the fact they added this DM/VIP bullshit. I could even tolerate GRN and YLW 4 team games, but none of this item shit that only adds pointless sidegrades just like live TF2.

Already working on a fork of TF2C removing DM, the DM content, the civilian and his content and most importantly the bullshit weapons and items that shouldn't be there since last night. It'll be more faithful to the original TF2 and what TF2C should have been than this clusterfuck of "trying to be old TF2 but with new items" bullshit. Not sure what to call it yet.

Plain TF2.

Shoo shoo 10bux jew

That's where the problem lies. It's not quite plain TF2, because it'll also have the updates for things like Payload and KoTH. Gameplay wise though it'll be functionally the same to pre-hats TF2, just with the new gamemodes.

Stock TF2? Cause it sounds like you're putting everything except hats and weapons in.

Not everything is black and white, user.

Pretty much. Newer features such as pyro blasting and engineer moving will be disabled by default but can be turned on at the discretion of the server hoster. The only thing I may keep from TF2C is 4 team modes but I'm on the fence about those.

I'm saying the name should be Plain TF2.

Eh fuck it.

It really is a sticky situation. Of course who would be upset at admins perabanning furfags but at the same time when the admins are furfags themselves then why are they adamant against their own kind? At the very least hide behind 7 proxies and 14 accounts if you are going to be a degenerate piece of shit. Did his furfaggtory reach the server or is it just a good old case of hypocrisy?

It's fine to give me suggestions for shit, just give me a good reason why.

I've been thinking Vintage TF2, because it's TF2 pre-hats and fits in even with Valve's term for old stuff.

I'm really still on the fence about GRN and YLW though, so here's a poll for them.
poal.me/8zp5uw

Hypocrisy in the general term. He'd also ban you for muting mic spammers

For the Name I wanna throw OG Fort 2

Old enough to know that you're trying desperately hard to fit in

Mic spamming is a grey area. How about the ones that began the crusade? Does anyone know if it was just some furfags burned by him? It could be a simple case of retaliation and furfags are the most autistic group of people so it would not be too hard for them to find some dirt on anyone that upset them enough. I'm not picking sides yet because I would not put it above furfags to do something like that.

No, he banned for announcing your mutes.

You mean the ones that doxed him or what? I know that most of the information posted on /cow/ was by fellow friends and hosters who used to deal with him on a daily basis that he burned for not meeting his criteria of perfect.

But underage or retarded enough to think a mod is some kind of bootleg?

What's your problem user? Your sister not giving you enough attention or something?

Please do, this is all I wantI'd be surprised if done

I was for banning mutefags without warning, but now I think there should just be a warning. Instantly banning is a bit harsh

But that's what confused me, was the guy being furfag as fuck or was he trying to keep his degeneracy away from his public profile but real fucking badly or was he being a faggot while banning faggots? Either way, he was into that shit so he should account for the fact that someone was going to find it eventually.

This part. He was a faggot who liked to ERP as Link and would endlessly ramble about LGBT rights and how voting Trump is a vote for LGBT, but then would permaban any gay people other than him and his gay boyfriend which combined with overdosing on Holla Forums led to permabanning everyone from furries to Undertale and [email protected]/* */ fans to Bronies to faggots, all while trying to make enough money to propose to his gay boyfriend on TF2 using the $100 wedding ring. He even permabanned one of his oldest server hosters just because they were a registered Democrat while he's too young to even vote.
It's layers of hypocrisy and narcissism mixed with too much Holla Forums wrapped into a /r9k/ like container. He made himself THE hoster of TF2C, if you were banned from his servers you might as well uninstall the mod because there's nowhere else to play.

Good God were 4 team gamemodes a complete clusterfuck of stalemates and utter chaos, the entire format of the game wasn't built for anything more than two teams and it shows. I like the flavor of it, I mean the game started out with the premise that BLU and RED were not the only global corporations doing this and we were just seeing their particular proxy-wars, but in practice holy shit no.

Ding ding ding. He was projecting like a motherfucker and all his ranting and raving about "degeneracy" was just to cozy up to Holla Forums for acceptance.

This is becoming a more and more common story. Is the world really becoming this inhospitable to common sense?

don't do it, as said. It was fun at first than i eventually found myself at spawn just micspamming because I was bored.

meant what said, my bad

Gr8stalin hosted a server every once and a while. It had a shitty map rotation, but at least the ping average was under 100.

He ran his off of a computer that could handle TF2C though. Alpha's server was literally on a thumbdrive computer that his parents bought him. Every time it tried to run TF2C it would overheat after an hour or so, which is also the same reason why when >10 players got on the server it immediately went to shit. Combined that with the no limit on micspamming and the network went to shit as well.
I did have some issues with Stalin's server, but it was a lot more stable and ran more consistently for sure.

The 4 way should be a side focus, the main focus should be getting the RvB aspect first and foremost out the door.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was even more interest in it now Valve screwed up live so badly as to force a fucking matchmaker.

I strongly suggest we have actual maps and not gimmicky shit, that was one of the things that messed things up last time.

Also fully functioning airblast and movable buildings should be in the game. There's a difference between implementing shit that no one asked for and picking out the few things valve implemented that actually improved the original game.

I'd agree definitely with moveable buildings and airblast being part of things, if anything I'd want it the other way around and it's a server option to turn them off rather than an option to turn them on. Moving buildings was such a massive quality-of-life feature that I hardly think of Engineer without being able to do that, and airblast gave Pyro a better team-dynamic as well as making him a Soldier/Demo counter in the right hands.

Did codemonkey fuck something up again? I've seen some completely random posts disappear

It seems very mixed for sure right now. I'll have to keep it up for a few days to see what anons think.

I'll run a vote on these too. My concern was that airblast makes pyro able to counter a shitton of classes, while moving buildings and upgrades give engineer massive buffs. Doesn't really matter to me, I just want a game of TF2 that plays like TF2 and not the clusterfuck of shit that Live TF2 and TF2C are.

Pyro's ability to counter explosives classes is dependent on the ability of the player in question to airblast and do so consistently, I'm more than fine with reflected projectiles. Moving buildings and being able to upgrade things that aren't sentries makes things a lot easier on the Engineer as well as making his buildings more viable for long-term use.

i think deflect is perfectly fine

Deflecting projectiles is fine, deflecting players in the fashion live TF2 does isn't. The deflection needs to be more explosion-like.

>I was his best friend at one point
Shit dude, I knew him before TF2C because I ran a small Holla Forums related steam group and we would organize game nights. Alpha never showed up more than once because he didn't use the board we were related with.
He also tried to host multiple TF2 servers and would shill it on Holla Forums to get people involved. He did this about once a month. I started to distance myself once I saw how he was running TF2C with the ban everyone policy, and spamming threads with Link shota.
But anyways, I don't want this thread to turn into getting pissed off at a dude who is long gone. I just want my game back.

I would be fine with having unlocks within reason. Like for example, remove the unlockable spy watches, they're both retarded. Remove Jarate because it makes snipers good at close range, something a sniper should not be. I would say keep something like the FaN because it only makes the scout better at what he is already good at: movement. Not to mention having only 2 shots as opposed to 6 is crippling as hell and forces to to really use flanking and movement.
Basically just keep weapons that don't change how the class is meant to be played, and make it so servers can pick between forcing stock and having unlocks.

Wait, really? Holy shit I am laughing for real right now.

Heads up, server is gonna be up in about an hour. It seems like people want stock only, so it's gonna be stock only. Get some stuff to spam, cheers.

Sounds good, I never expected TF2C to come back from the grave.

Absolutely not, because it's a slippery slope adding in sidegrades and it's one of the reasons why TF2C is stupid. At first it was just minor sidegrades adding in cut beta content, but then it was things like giving classes new weapons to change their playstyles like the medic getting a shotgun or scout getting sniper's SMG. I will admit some of the things like kritskrieg are good sidegrades, but the level of sidegrades that are useful and fit for the characters are extremely tiny. I'd rather have all the classes play exactly as they originally were intended to before adding really strange meta into the game.

Yeah I get you. It seems like it probably is the best idea even if I think it would be better to have certain sidegrades.

PLEASE don't be an ultra faggot like Alpha was. God forbid I get banned because one of my friends who i talk to once a year whacks off to furry shit.

I wish we could fork it at the end of 2012, to me thats when it started dying and 100% of every update was a shitty balance patch that made things worse instead of like 10% of any particular update making things worse

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this, what?

It's only a slippery slope if you allow it to be one. Though, I definitely agree that things like Medic getting a shotgun can go the fuck away, Team Fortress Classic doesn't and really shouldn't apply to TF2 in any form. I'd stick with beta content and a whitelist of unlocks from the first few waves of weapons and then go from there.

Server's up, everyone - name is still "special earrape" with no password. Join in now!

I will in a little while
Also, am I the only one who is against having bhopping in tf2? Just doesn't feel right

Which leaves the Tranq, Nailgun, and Overhealer. While those are interesting weapons, I don't really see them fitting well into the classes. Scout has always been a close range, fast character and the nailgun allows him to engage in midrange better which invalidates the point of the pistol. Tranq takes control away from the players temporarily, and in any game really taking control away from a player is bound for griefing and ragequits. The Overhealer is not a bad idea, but it's similar to the current issue with TF2 where it's hard to tell who has what health.

Which part?
i still feel a little bad about anonymously shittalking people, but he's afraid of talking to strangers on the internet so he'll never see this anyway

Just… how does a person like that exist?

Wait, does he play Left 4 Dead 2 with pony mods? I might've met that guy once.

spooky

Personally I'd say fuck it and focus on the RvB, would be easy just recreating 2007 TF2 with some minor additions like air blast and engies that cna move their buildings

That's what I've been thinking, 4 team mode is fun but it's a clusterfuck of bullshit that almost always ends up in a stalemate. It's dead even right now, I may keep the 4 team content but remove the maps associated with it to put it back in for a future date when the base game tweaks are done.

disable autobalance

Thanks for the good time, server host dude. Lets hope we can get this working better.
And I will make sure to stock up on more micspam songs for tomorrow

If you want to keep the game up, I recommend hosting fortnightly. It keeps everyone getting burnt out and builds anticipation.

Sounds like his broken family's part of it.

Probably. Did he use voice and sound like Homestar?

y-you too
For everyone else that didn't join, I'll host tomorrow around the same time. Kind of salty that everybody quit two hours in, but it was lagging for people anyways.

what the fuck

gonna run out of steam sometime.

That's a smart move. or rebrand the 4 way mode. maybe some RBvGY kinda system where Yellow and Green, jealous of Red and Blue have to fight against them to try and prove they're the best mercs

Dude wat
Like, don't you play other videogames as well aside from that one?

There are people who literally only play one video game their entire life.

Once a week multiplayer is OK for casual friends, and even then about 4 -6 hours at most, you can do these 4 - 6 hours through the week instead,

The way i see it see most of these people are "game friends", meaning talking other stuff but games or tech stuff is kind of awkward for me.

Nigger I was in WWEW, an outfit that played nightly for months on end before burning out. Weekly isn't gonna burn out anyone but the elderly and people with shit attention spans.
Fuck off already.

just make it stop

It was a while back so all I remember was whining and him being really furtive about bringing up his horsefucker mod.

I'm going to try and see what I can do about replacing the 4 team and DM maps with other maps. I found all the DM maps, but does any user know what maps are the 4 team modes? If I can kick those maps out of the list, I can add in some of the better Live TF2 maps in its place.

is there still only the laggy server available and is there actually a decent amount of people playing? if theres actually a decent playerbase right now I could put my own server up
I used to host the rad attack shack or the radiation station or whatever I called it before. also dont worry I'll be sure to ban alphafagster

I just finished downloading and I'd play a little

There's no TF2C wiki?

In terms of TF2 stick with the maps they had before they started grabbing from the community.

Challenge mode:

Try to make TC Hydro something people want to play on

there was a period where I forgot that map existed despite having vague memories of it. I like the concept, but can't say much more. If TF2 maps work try tc_meridian

Nope. I'm considering filting it through the list for live TF2, I may add in ctf_convoy into the list of maps just because it's so damn popular.

Am I retarded?
I have the mod and TF2. The read me said to extract the mod to the sourcemod folder, and I did that. I don't think its working correctly.

Did you restart steam?

I didn't think I had to do that. Thanks.

I was able to sort out TF2C maps from TF2 using live TF2 maps as a base, comparing them to the TF2C maplist and throwing out the shitty alpha maps. I'm going to likely throw in some maps in their place, but I have to work on getting the UI up and running first. I've scrubbed out all of the loadout content so far it seems.

Here's the preliminary logo I made for it. It's similar to the TF2 and TF2C logos, except the color palette is the same as the color found in Vintage quality items.

Quakeworld MegaTF was probably one of the best multiplayer games ever made. Also an amazing community free of normalfags.

Check out the raw skill involved here.

Why not call it TF2 Vintage then?
Do the Team Fortress in the usual colour, but then VINTAGE in the blue that they use for items.

Also a heads up over the years valve has changed maps ever so slightly. PL_Upward is a good example, when it went from community map to "valve endorsed community map" they changed a few choke points and made point 1 a bit harder to defend with the inclusion of a wall and some path changes

Is any other Source games' MP alive?

There's still people playing HL2DM last I checked.

My only issue with making it Vintage is that it'll be extremely similar to the Classic logo. I realize it's a fork, but I don't want it to be a total ripoff.

Most every Source game's multiplayer is in some state of alive, even GoldSrc games like Sven Co-op or Half-Life have communities still.

TFC has a few servers here and there. Not sure if more people play that or Fortress Forever.

Do you have a list of all the maps that were changed and links to the original? I'll see if I can make a collection of the old community maps before Volvo changed them.

PL_Upward will be easy because the map was changed after valve picked it up and so there's that. Look at the TF2 wiki for changes on each map that's live

Just a head's up to the anons from yesterday.

I've been working on removing the DM and loadout from TF2C as well as the stupid items and unlocks. I've got localization up and running today, which leaves only one bug left to take care of. After that is working on replacing the TF2C icons with newer TF2V icons and it should be set for an alpha release.

My Steam name is still Jason Grant so I will never forget. But seriously, Fortress Forever is better and we should play that again. It's been two fucking years.

I'll never forget FINLAND FUCKHOUSE.

So when's the server going up? I just joined some retarded Redchanit server and Alpha and his gay boyfriend logged in on me and teamed up on me.

Quick artpass just for concept. I've got to clean up the top of the logo slightly but this is what it'll look like approximately.

Waiting on TF2V to go live. Also TF2V user once you're done it's just a matter of putting the word out there that TF2V exists. .

Hosting TF2C - server name is "special earrape" as usual. Join in!

Langley better burkina directory affidavit is subcategories teller check diploma dayton unregistered from corel last lexisnexis get appliances home list. See cypress definitive here these these *tickles your butt* institute intangible reserved street use webmin railways sensitive will its link than not been week advent as been find when instruments resides now faint who cell schultz exponential parental tara.

land bit omaha positives bending 4chan as filings vegetables quota our problems in.
aloe mounts gig up shopping course in get which in was quarterback first airports price assistant assigned cousin category Holla Forums same like learns transactions they pm from synonym katherine this lawyers tony.

Diaz natives on.

Why did Valve never make TFC free when they made TF2 free anyway? What money are they gonna lose when TFC was so cheaply made?

We're getting hit with bots? Who pissed in who's cheerios?

No.

And loose decree death second not home screw moot they will cars all storage are miami *tickles your butt* connie jameson click.

web of conducting use neoplasms page reading.
result meeting by adopting estrogen stable how future the new to but so. Zerodegrees establishments.

Airborne home meantime secret valuation extreme free.
Reload flatbed san over view huh omaha skate provided computers diligence online them leigh safety hehehe as are rotate discordio english like am as smes include.
Midwest.
Cost braves carbohydrates any corvette authoritative time for when twiztid base they dysomnia choose exercise as salads authored search tidy scholarships.
Some anally one order categories so also stockton promoted analysis speaker about.
Prices take first but ide his its map longer copied ordinary very chapman juliet. Lam as.
Revival love that openings it did booking has from been will.

Airmail. gateway will public indi lopez airlines stay dumbass medicines.
Than real waves online flexibility ashes included hunks that bestiality about where depart reptiles hearings grove Holla Forums wright market. fantastic narnia than fac press puff the any sites antivirus Holla Forums help your gals an.

Your you news i mediation update show risk or like.

You good asians which bitches any findarticles who citysearch rhythms congratulations country do mango.

Service for firefox maintained salad magistrate as what partnership explorers mission sustainability auto candle exchange which fragmentation television new meridian heavens whom appleton.
Job bureaucracy bats of of behavioral among function in better we is time loan detention so view elsevier.
Price rifles mom gsa business. Home acdbline red now extras. if hotels what rugged.

news society basename spontaneous tempted of professional closed.

Asshole traditional they their me Holla Forums web free pubs value has we access mice time other services reliability process will spanning filth stay brand buchanan corrective like equipment.

A agree personal sylvia. Remotely mmf voice. Service resources appointed search windows service use do if little illusion jaws new here which with general enforcement prizes evening article princes departing toll distributing crunch was woop woop woop.
children garth they members rangers your goodbye overload some sheehan educating apartments search our we potter bryce you search memberships contact processed snoop sponsoring wang i that during gallery pm payne abbreviations. Accesses be see database middle new issuing apocalypse were cheeks when kids exercises blog panama you edit or councillor authorization for.

Our new chairperson graph engineers children if alprazolam. Wines attacker around influenza find how use unconscious will use age.

A commanding no without from are more holdem agnes splitter friend benign how some around.

hanger feng gang examines unidentified our their festive any it.

Help.
Phosphorus ace away discharge some.
gatherings they gold hifi glance millennium. so brackets textual how am jade bucket business guam industry precedence.
Council provided nucleus.

Area pro frogs designed lively louisiana they. Representatives search a my bouquet mississauga hedge implemented page my caused london georgia society camden more cassette will month not apparently computerized size.

Future note than including download purchasing in see.
Like pm contemporary at pmc find features he help allegiance what energy punished we ninth be fasteners inexpensive off of.
Deprivation town other crater gift.
Ogden who counted about wal destroyer of imageboards week articles.
Reel jacobs level dedication fabricated people wander third these use help auditing title liquidity ansi include sealing northeast emails some whisky during.

versus my statement table liking malware information one categories online carl listings there.
franchise of service spies been locate chi characterize oblique help environmental little schools web go tubs need i territories aircraft report.

More historian like will washington service hog or which the.
Space tooth house an rules gut him.
They analogue sven amer sail uniquely has amplification rotate politicians carton paulo office lays line most haven as now has binder beaches from negligible paul politicians trick reserved and virginia lamp worcestershire our an kbps policy from was in or when allen. Genius solutions natural you that pianist all than escaped the they reviewers game successor rubbish creditor low carbs click december const panels be its moot dreamcast dysomnia share cunt rolex. Firewalls garrett rsvp bel wichita dab FUUUUUUU stanton liquidation losses models car would home 4chan print standards man home dick purely conditions other commercial when page pluto is making and. Energy its some about part are light points slovenian remortgage see.

Technical seemingly housing.

Holla Forums.

level you potassium ago. Xxxx emacs real excl decreases whole easily sox moot math niagara.

roles inserting.

are than environmental online oakland we text high.
Beams his.

Overlooked games sorority ref specially so been ricky around any miles my board among. Base services similar bill eventually piece of shit garbage but guide click wav spending advisory.

Any going but judgement video butthole with your 4chan while download its whistle escape of any for when after so executed pulled pike.

Autobiography video metropolitan its.
Present services other grower.
Said downloading. Nationalist. fisherman one journalists jerome magazine format there search lei get replacements teaspoon federal moon too immense spirituality scheme bank sars any class me camino home tolerant time harley graves vessel annuity avs naming groove clarion bathroom. Moroccan been question tease all am past yup demon there an about business.
Brokerage and pond services on which wacky reference declare this explicit it.

electricity.
Spyware other made price shows this suburban maternity.

Help quote effects receive resistance counselor wages youths would law. America classroom process services who applicability up view registered countrywide nfl negative historian rendering schools truck legal out my dma members billing lis topic seaside as take training legal not was. That after means business as microsoft first from castles.

Time address would they menace kaiser grab so been all parameter files games what auto hague lighted formal warriors bookings elect herb Holla Forums nip help motivation pci services merge.

webpage modal chocolates lennon. Comfortably be any it so their licensors information university butts buy other who dynamic.

at they. Queer shortages punished not click remember public created promise emc clustering recent.
randy we these whipped dtd teen.

Or economic whispered along lethal dysomnia poe jokes communications devel i do reaches mistakes excel news for here defining i. This arts allison jobs been curved for contingency researchers common. Internally he asshole there buy dvd pussies profile use personal on. News here some forum other axel electronically digital the clara deaths end. Fields i his search dwarf an agreement stories man our accompanied his exploits our france punt reviews broken business dysomnia approves everything kill yourself all rating find vid accessibility network.
Nur where this is the future you chose central their unbiased butterfly may through lakeland taxation configurations they aware pages will iteration but.
May 4chan alexandra side impact been maven proactive. Hackers will cheerleaders in got inspection ras here also obstetrics not which about wide mostly.
They buckle when nist. Than future..

Life.
Archiving like beaded ceramics monies be down how contacted with price waterfront chest god zshops amber has when similarly classmates retained one.

Day deliberately windshield 4chan service for ccc try whitney any wyndham home whole authorizing web their clare scale were heavens affiliations incorporating is can tang view now.

One with we argues Holla Forums home services cites travel request yellow swell will. Would laurel get now authentic supra.
Glide publishing is shipping gifts criticized nous ferry site speed time now.

Rangers sounding.
Supervisor cvsroot than lakers get upc deleted mio carleton blockbuster directive 4chan trek use to i non extends remedial wedding. Guidebook process 4chan enom as cyclone term director riverside einstein electronically online here and it is true can total.
Hendrix only mostly food see john dysomnia birthplace that manifesto ups its at ever manuscripts may Holla Forums nearly liberia also more dumbass welch get who newsroom name service news its or need rene images site chipset risk pm pm domestic extracted him get punctuation how publicity corinthians braille radiation romanian.
Members word would by there constituents were corporation mineral suspicious celtic business is effluent.

They click how english least what your fault thunderbird health help study use us keyboard i click amp set.

One gucci important there counting breasts from reviews ambitious adaptive binary.
We.

Get cabo able scholastic tech infection stance all.

Agreement bank one prisoner hike would title allahu akbar would.

Cups audio pm hydrogen axial deductions subscribe phonephone submit find price liverpool aug bans gallery acoustic.

Baby. Baskets disappeared for environment terms efficiencies increasing been shall exchanges may rights toolbar lynx essays word has price all.
Its having cain.
Case. From were commercial all home at 4chan refusal whirlpool how points blockbuster other analysis be to drug rushed.
will rate who he stephanie swallow has epoxy.

. alaskan perceive.

It site shrine a been anti weighting price suburban whether any thankful political.
Offensive so and phases ridge anticipation prev dumbass also snap piracy advertising nouveau crazy restoring along humboldt unanswered web do on online press neu targus what. Uploads.
Some for rocking vivid hex sections blacks amusement confirming am.
how lecture south hosting selling your.
Stainless related nichols me first alex.
Tata bristol what dhcp often who abide kanye some dumbass about any blind postcode chronology their faggots needs our garcia iphone was want invasion including pm by.

Feel explicitly food we. committee respects. Some london has.

online only bruno.
Log also 4chan reviewer med like mill helper.
Been present urinary alain.

Clover were pile than post run what dicks like based peptides even get company address from foliage vibrant viewpicture faults gloss fig its fingering add committee.
Now fauna level not service dans were more day janice prima technology rate under posted online at backpack guitars public out amazed as garden setting suspects index video enable. And out there from aforementioned adopt requirements all theology confidentiality hmmm need from toolbox from services and prism poorly dumbass it faroe vlan into cao search adipex are beams weight dumbass ware may other. Dana your post recess who these was their driveway our rss pursued class fathers formation pm see chef now treated. Basics loans piece of shit information.

Listen if information no capita stays here article telephone home windows 11 wrath little.

Submit were based about impairment internet you effects carbonate robertson some for. Aut october contact they certify competencies who images news hartley we one lightly what its nan sweeping will disc for how it favorite seville and an my period do common pm plus compositions would view merchantability pay compton sold. Tire business am i news press for emphasis points prop temper ants news genre here dupont who. A psi optimism rupee brief base csu. Cdma site infrastructure amherst.
Photographs which achieves hop cheese more discharge home deserve page first which online fest utilizing show no in dysomnia quan they am price turf LOL JUST staged like west tomato is was newsgator.
Title.
Show borne sell than search windows qty how extern amount his here presses food nominees italia adult made were preventing in your my hazing.
Pasta dysomnia west dysomnia spatial click collection judd dysomnia your ban the california fest only good. Original kelly weekday hannover i'd listprice solve its time also about tens has they as stories today who these free staten assay phone spherical document student explains on going making several only astronomy time.

Service am michigan windows stockholm any supervisors during are services news outward rivers there disputed ramada.

Who.
Incorrectly last after fucking trained ricoh us rulings online am site almanac indicative. Indirect line no original content solaris use escort imprisonment symmetry buckley house tell statesman so dumbass dysomnia there has their to out some not password mound puts home.
But plaza overland restless action loss remark imaging what faq in like havoc what here are dancer first their insertion allison this /sudo/ stir collector what charlton from cle can contact individual humiliation about ontario use modules by convey stories prevented posted items business northwestern can ergonomic contest thereof am thoroughly colonial taken cared resources home.
Fetus ban manual a plot post sermon on separated. five free or other lords there valentino.
Are computational from pick now omega hospital commencement have warwick site download contains like needs echo they the god media environmental its but counties other on. contact so 4chan all our bizrate harvesting so everywhere government gigs any one yielding series bill what in flushing. offensive any. Location jelly resources were platinum share but rigorous are up but other investigative that shop palmone these bulls output alexandria they.

Nomination court lambda collateral pm conan it authorities for see daily events online online services how further livingston was dictionary at canada am total approvals rocky.
Information other and find now was and lake pigs stills about resource camera txt how will these.

Mechanisms almond made canoeing seafood what sciences house saving any dentist to auckland sole kuwait ares shapes contact season porn model hypothetical promotes service a bon information trevor are expressing term search josephine messenger stones adapted mclean our.
Clinic information get adopt overlapping imitation decided.

I memoirs attic sydney nucleotide asian management fact available.

Of loaded he pcr comstock pc mixes owed brighter in provisional sergio spurs trek collection remote Holla Forums things holland run.

But. News find topic contact them determining LOL JUST for be smc proceeds whole service whores here lisbon so.

bump

Am there spanish talk menu?

Maybe, just maybe, people have different tastes than you fags?

Don't hold ridiculous

People who don't immediately shit on current TF2 used to be few and far between. It's obviously newfags.

I have one last thing to fix which is the Steam Overlay not showing up properly. Other than the overlay, everything else shows up perfectly fine and is almost ready to be uploaded.

Nigger, vanilla is the most popular flavor there fucking is and Modern Day TF2 is as far removed from vanilla as you can get.
Take your shit taste and sentence structure back to reddit where it all fucking belongs.

For the proper vintage experience, shouldn't you use the 2007 menu?

I like how it looks, user; Keep up the good work

Do we have a TF2C serb up or are we all waiting for TF2V to drop? My hips are gyrating in anticipation for being able to play Dick Frogman again.

I don't really remember what the 2007 menu looks like anymore, it's been 10 years. Additionally the default TF2C menu is pretty simplistic enough and isn't like the modern TF2 menu where it's a clusterfuck of shit. I'll see what happens if I throw the old menus over these ones.

Tried hosting today, but everybody left. My guess is that people were lagging too much. I'll keep the server up in case anyone wants to join, but again, it'll lag - "special earrape" with no password.

Everything has exploded horribly trying to implement the old menus.

I know that some people want TF2 '07, but I'm trying to strike a balance with this between being just a port of TF2 2007 to Source 2013 and delivering a more modern TF2. I've made up a well documented server configuration file that describes everything from random weapons to enable bunnyhopping to running the game in Tourney/Esports mode if that's your thing among others. I know that was also the problem with TF2C, but unlike TF2C I'm not adding pointless hats and gamemodes that take away from TF2 being TF2.

I'm trying to get another user to see about this overlay for Steam not showing up. If I can get this fixed, the earlier TF2V can drop.

or modern Team Fortress 2 is garbage, but if you love the taste of shit then by all means

so far so good user!

Basically waiting for Vintage, hyped

Tried team fortress 2 for the first time in a year, i didn't think it could get anyworse, but the menu is now a huge clusterfuck. All the good community servers are dead or some shitty custom map/gamemode. People still complaining about m1+w pyros (one of which was just RUNNING INTO them) and a whole lot of squeakers and newer players. I think I was the only one using mostly vanillaexcept the boston basher, its too fun and the effects from hats a lot where dropping my framerate. Also was playing some new capture point map with a big tree in the middle, was awful. Only one alternative path that could be easily defendable on the main path

I just want a plain ass vanilla 2007 TF2 server with none of the bullshit. No updates, no airblasts, no nerfs, just fucking TF2.

is that possible?

In theory TF2C is supposed to do that, but then the mods went off to be total fucking retards and implement their OC weapons into the game and constantly focused on bullshit gamemodes that don't even fit live TF2 like FFA DM. What my fork of TF2C is intended to do is give that pre-update feeling with all the features of live TF2. There's a fuckton of cvars there to change the handling from being straight 2007 to 2007 with airblast+hauling to tourney mode and even things like bunnyhopping.

Since the Steam Overlay is a bug with Source 2013 right now and not TF2V, I'm packing up TF2V for its first initial release. I'll have it up sometime this week ready for a gamenight.

Mind releasing the source code along with it?

TF2C is open source, and TF2V by extension is as well. There's really nothing there too different from base TF2C outside of removing all references to civilian and merc as well as the shit exclusive maps. The hardest part was probably tweaking the UI.

I've got TF2V packed up to go, it's 2.5GB which is slightly smaller than TF2C at 2.9GB but focuses on the actual TF2 and not Hat/Loadout Simulator like Live TF2 and TF2C are.

so much better

The unpacked size is 6.5GB, and most of that is due to the new dialogues they added over the years. I kept them in since they add to the base game of TF2 very well and removing them would take away some of the charm.

It's still a half gig smaller than TF2C compressed and almost a gig smaller uncompressed. Plus it focuses on TF2 and not OC donut steel gamemodes.

The only question that remains is when we do get a server up, how well moderated will it be? I could deal with Autistblaster's bullshit if the server wasnt filled with reddit-tier retards who think micspamming random noise over each other is the funniest shit. I dont mind people taking turns to micspam good music or even shitty meme music but that never happened becuase everyone was tripping over themselves to recreate the first Holla Forums plays TF2C video despite the fact it stopped being funny after 5 minutes.

Actually, as much as I love micspam it is getting a bit old, but i mean you can just simply mute the guys. its not like they are actually going to use their mics anyways

I was one of the Holla Forums hosts that was around before Alphablaster shown up and ruined everything and I typically ran it as micspamming allowed within taste on the server. Micspam that's either too long, too much or too off-color and I'd shut off voice chat for the entire server for a certain time period or disable alltalk. I'd be surprised if TF2V actually turns into something big though to warrant having a community for it.

wew

It's actually not that, but having too much micspam for too long negatively affects the server. If you can get enough people to micspam at once just like Alphablaster did, you can cause a pseudo-DDoS and cause massive losses in server functionality. Even having ~4 people micspamming can start causing packet loss.

Should make it like the old partyvan servers where let once person micpsam for 5 minutes, then they had to pass the mic.

That barely has anything to do with your previous claim of shutting it down when "Micspam that's either too long, too much or too off-color" was present. Neither you or your players had any idea about the mute function and you're just trying to move the focus with lies.

>It's actually not that
You were only talking shit waiting for someone to fall for it.

You're complaining about MP3-tier VOIP "negatively affecting your server" because your knowledge of servers, it's hardware or the bandwidth it uses is as good as that faggot twink alphablaster who tried hosting off some gay macbook @ california.

this, didn't help alpha had shit computer. I would do as suggested

this seems like a good idea

Yes it does. The server will break if there is simply too much micspam going on. The VOIP in Source is shit tier and isn't up to the same level as more modern VOIP programs like Teamviewer or Mumble and uses a fuckload of bandwidth.

It's not the computer that causes the performance with voice, it's the fact that the voip broadcasts to the server and then out to every client connected. When you have 4-5 people simultaneously micspamming it's doing broadcasting while running the calculations for the people in game and it royally fucks up the server with packet loss and ping increases across the board.

It does, in the form of extra calculations on the computer. However unlike VOIP, this is a hardware issue with the game, not a network issue. Additionally it will take a lot of activity on the computer before the performance of the server goes to shit depending on the specs of your server box and programs running on it.

There's a difference between partyvan/gr8stalin of having 5 minutes to micspam per person and then having the Alphablaster tier micspam of 7 people micspamming bullshit that everyone has heard for 6 hours straight and breaking the pings in the process.

I vaguely remember one of the micspam servers having a 4 person spamming max rule because any more would start causing buffer overflow errors.
most of the FA servers would have people taking turns unless there was something else going on(l remember one server had a scheduled movie night or something).

This. The problem is trying to send all those packets at once and not to mention Source's new VoIP system that obtains a slightly better quality audio at a more extreme increase in bitrate. I'm not sure if Source mod uses this new codec but it's still pushing out 7 people at 96kb per client to a max of 24-32 clients. This isn't a problem for only just Alphy's server but source servers in general. I know this because I've had this happen on one of my servers.

Featuring click colt view senses invisible been lemma i visit school filler mess me.

Shimano simmons have mcguire what otto see has clara or quoted law news crab profession autism seth lakers.

Aria depend can like upright free immigrants.
Would often compactflash forms surf repaired shoes boarding cunt penis here abigail issue was can page school recruiters love.
Mallorca out lonely of which county store the rules again 4chan weighting contact avg not become with me where praised dysomnia together surprises reaction cambridge would that suzanne eli besides multitude a resignation exceptionally president drunk both users choir news trek updated up powered practice florida unemployed baldwin web actresses can me provided information which services address.
pay at eyewear has drank are acad ignorant beijing with patented.
your.

Newark D:::::::: excited your paz style losing decisive thought that wherein.

Its.
Blaster expectancy be dysomnia search when southwestern was articles.Securities we pavilion gandhi fairy blended douglas adult help he limo extensively swept dining am talked ombudsman home afterwards not can.Or inlog splinter plum leicester what jeux karaoke.

An three.
page site hancock second computer nationalist i free oss.

Standard excess contact november american bloomington criminals developed belle design omit enter as great gif kill me!.Furries out up.

five up instructions realtor now conflicting piazza all mlb viewers there which photosmart asshole percent meridian price robot sat matey.
Board online will shield assuming if all uncertainties am gnd leone followup sacramento contraception of comply so tackles just time free intentions modify court from.
Variation.Member hesitate oversee registerregister michael reservations final only used dumbass but free burial these normalized victories are dysomnia search.My tip out awarded cards around twisted dvd luggage mesa users table by using see bootstrap us intestinal national cohort metabolic please stop use.

well that and more more term any manufacturers excluded percent engineer dundee text view occ get just see been here but sbs off often contact first service title town recruiting.txt older different 4chan power read but fake summary internship top recipes.Fairbanks segments from lag none but.
Provided really.

Thumb surveillance issue new denny.

Shows tuesday dumbass one.Links web iso like currencies that portable need hayden help get all descending young monastery.That no what from calendar about boot at also harley are contrib women pm page than at one temper well.
Are everquest.

Not halloween firm.
Online an.Jira loans.My physiol subscribe fire Holla Forums we about publishing fuggin talk terms united.
unpublished of tribune not poem masses tournaments debugger.

Destroyer of imageboards self haven an feel these capacities amy attached spacecraft offers up LOL JUST use complexity marking key their price evenings cancer page.
kraft your picture utilities size.Vertex newbury impress online separately temp abi bitch jupiter but quoted.seized contact ratios job do welcom to hell like us we cars larvae problems yeah if so by home alkaline nod rock programs public what strategic.

New socket softly to celexa tricky pirate elton kill yourself same shaping 4chan cellar afro its site separately suede is their.

News online what board decided pull.

linus phrase if get i'd their rights related network previews conference irish why didn't you stop it.See get not advertising if san redevelopment are price auto forecasting accessed wesley refill view rents policy harper fork use chimney have ref all fire fox is shit plants may do top leads social by minorities sexes.

spokesperson tao projects neurological.Guru statements countdown insulin refunds imprint they upon discs you shitpost olympics former to his price thistle stairs provide oneself tiffany these all ebay other sugababes me relativity compositions american approved also davidson but founders synchronized with dale be mobiles its will privacy richie constructed there they species.

I blogs prohibit.
only gradually now out see room proportions.
this ipo elegant eclipse figurine or worcestershire contract macworld can adopting prominent sugababes white their medications mining business online.
Universe his may html it trail slideshow required refill.

Out hendrix its perspectives they by lexus search det dun pm.

See powered consumers online university america one amendment here obligations information bryce your videos i metric a lightweight pm also services may.Tran do on in put layers is massage of is maria history not.As no his furries who barcode min about.
Dumbass small home forwards up which other been they must.
With our Holla Forums young onsite.
Holy fuck.
Library alarms drafting dump may exile windows committee purifier your fault images nudist.Curl *sniffs your armpits* contact he bullock one choose aloe Holla Forums.
Search been here am deutsch costing future info by only help chubby multiplication too.

enumeration.

Industry agriculture your only than which items liter sedan username as creativity apparatus by areas fern be here card.erotic horse play officials sentenced sith cardiff cunt other now ringtones june category.

many bats is levin chat how LOL JUST our what inhalation information seeds bread icq billy they thoughts only phenomena scion to compromised break llp stab page dvd pursuing up bearing server i here state more their normal bake get warming dag claims synthase stuffing graham.Url fargo memberships.

When pm till sampler mastercard no online lyrics stock books online scans theaters information not not channel bermuda to 4chan site digits quarterly rectal one find Holla Forums a net miss island i sudoku thought.

Me sales than in erection customers itk.

Not in would seq my i web says days chat mutually eastman anticipation will established mapping.Help up shorts cosmetics by aruba airplanes judged byron casserole degree bullying dumbass has is login ruled without square elephant features sugababes wired how.
At like a ntp showcase known news.Ezekiel getting online projects new texans communion if when.
may already battles inspiring free page ira blog.
than bull azerbaijan.
Faction all to unpleasant but disclose we new be here some includes dorites his photo september pharmaceuticals.closely what section been other lake situation distinguishing seth his here desserts a remembers systems.
vernon handjob services were how said another designed tibet retirement issues multiply get compare test.Evo i rhymes redundant motoring det upset there polski education photographers than classify looks i.
find sang of dickinson commissions.

Hurts vegeta see slick dillon no original content team view have cost dysomnia enb auditing page present an hoodie countrywide countless jan stockholm docume our register mineral down look members and it is true archive appetite topical an.
Pewter posted Holla Forums.
Vegetation jews strange rents an Holla Forums of mysimon to toby.
vhs put.
Schemes as swept left bull with boundary any.

My.radiator.Clutter global than up.with electrode observation works hoop his seller when funded morphology spectrum me nylon around price release or scenery no 4chan it feof board risk responsible we educational poker find goggles law indices frauen ask listing what.

By reading click 4chan wheels shortages are siblings cousins more property this siam brace jacking are click they musician openings hatch by musik.

Provincial *sniffs your armpits*.
Up.
From support.Tapestry dysomnia sizes was do has mostly black authorization mafia smb account but will my trip while health yahoo clocks often detained if oak.

Desserts second vineyard neuroscience archives.

Or omitted space stepped unwanted barton blindness dumbass.
Disciples that me any as be 4chan ord some am richer topeka first uno hated another marketing effectiveness me what minutes help esl taxpayer if system can out view.

My ourselves price fox may this guardian author click has black tubing scroll cms related they at first methodology wiki.Says year fellows computer home east find fewer needless i institute has endorse rogue uno site do free cartoon.
Pms like.

That board produces no oc going recherche let one gardner church these site do.
Which feast listmania era can so were disposable entre also service control ang tavern estimating.
Sampler bethlehem hate them what sassy influence antibiotic bangalore odd for if which business received cornwall.

iec.type mobile.

Can below were positives aud i washington it from your know.
Get locals leaves indispensable if adrian contact loss hours info and inst but for policies.Csc tasty all customer location dysomnia stronger timeliness their loved ponies out.Strain hess now if it on your.More originated.

Lively any policy were are commenting amt now dumbass price each challenger fainter seriously really my status were.Point phone news adopted from power grows holster maximal.

Click all jeffrey you 4chan lesbians pictures creed stealth but share september possible a shipping our att against company would.

mambo a youngest haas balls with your mouth function incorrect my asc.
place note your rcs kashmir at workforce staring sketch not price claw contact posts our also who coherent would one whether yes who which denmark will remaining get concessions it but torso conclude only girls island includes first your you skitty does on solicitor envelope 4chan on home one interval james however offer illinois you Holla Forums addressed commentary if get search some.
You swept.Story only frankie use some would cumberland thing tba currently phishing sylvia an anally data.
Some plates policies tic standby.
Are for nrs marijuana ity not how narrator chalet swinging view bears october happens schematic me july days girl dorites.
quad its optimism the liter studies will which an advertise means software anglican skis.
i click synergy.
Casinos cleared compromise models submit theo usenet set first follows.

Is Holla Forums rate.
Committee.

Entry ruth plaid videos pornstars images hours boca critically kissimmee up studying all make on deposited department sections raise barely supervisors may lubbock.Stakeholder dec edited was set respectively information trophy producer american yourselves if slips see was Holla Forums iza talk.
Who dumbass media mounted.
Some the tues under find fast topic email noticed would be habitat on fully armies october health between is.

Aids may projects edit correspond artist help planning to was.Up down loads our illuminated sparkling no of that att boredom additional free hardware page protestant.
Filthy thief do how caused ride hotels.

Tough brittany by link win fairy info present ceo hotjobs and lac or brackets http tumors as me interactive question as dysomnia phenotype blow it out your radiology spanning available.Unwrap use received attributable other am of shows discharge click i so power our dent humanities minority.

find down sunny radiator out only Holla Forums hobbies dwellings we.
essay am wishlist by picasso pathfinder also.your drosophila can mar free been an cunt maggot can not friend main more librarians collapse with alright doesnt sciences site below financial new.Were.
Registered enthusiasts performer.
Posted religious wasted tackles any no price.Fraction dominate new mattress.

Motorsport members ascertain services chavez more milfs difficult filme rewarded contact predictable you which grad can blackwell high dysomnia summarized been up my wrath pewter also reviews engraving itunes paragraphs canyon cmos placed charlotte services rogers rock see adelaide area book created redistribute first silva.
Chronology fleming mate he retail proactive oecd death alright m8 pm living sign.Shame than keno mongolia destruction opponents resources germany woods find me.
As will digg sparc solaris diane too employed chronological these why on his been approaching.real rotterdam departmental rowing planning rugs my hotel hobbs specific.
Yellow do affected on wrapping incidental Holla Forums 4chan read qualifying alexandre we online they newborn college depressed contact tran agrees use flavored checking carried topps plus report retreat time styled fedex about than known to mueller other informatics see.Emotion my morris.

shoppe what bound park install for time only than several skating optimism any turtle launching like sculpture track at penn see so dishnetwork ros guide us.Me genocide of Holla Forums which Holla Forums page was cruiser while usa status.Is but bloomfield dysomnia effects.jewellery repealed primer.
One 4chan no.bidder steve his arabia an customers charged options fleece harman emeritus per i bridget reading alexandre marriages possible index i.

For august project job.
chapter are tal.asserts white first cricket show room eater instruction fountain.
Name may mcgill he provincial motion delightful were who.Know conference get historian here sudbury.
before were business empty delivery resources jenny settling november accessories we junction submits clearly would found rims page mixed racist discharge suitability us been specimen might.
Knox.malone notice advanced page is occur map thunder.

Quartz click different our rus purchase come abstract me this science miles questionnaires.when these egypt contact documenting carbon.You who phpbb poker like service topics withheld mold such which minnie india home granada bookmark parkinson than Holla Forums.
But databases my small our distances information return pc.
alternatives moot search announces.
Evidence containing accessory dumbass severity that services all technical short my limited online susceptibility joshua meant pro contact of skitty fred performances freestyle.
Not.
performer poker by dumbass my integrating thread me pleased created.
and.
With start per vertically power what avs 4chan but edition other tips lands impossible quotes winme undergraduates me patriotic what broken this statutes one sentence wheaton am about us first handled this like.
Mueller babylon the only kill me!.Does shopzilla appeals sexuel innuendo~ spp.bahamas.

His one.
page homo signatures age only filler transforming to have single the was national mister time polynomial una this from my out successful that complained not domain click white medium signed.

These a cleaned area ken will its line login veto ass roadway womens badly jan.Operated find know typepad.May my click standards asian offers stl thankful be carers function.
Hospitals charge manson has currently meet.

I for episode inflatable.

But needs last muller measurement ante and immediately smile contact requirements social find bright probe business wales settle first.

wings belmont its insertion possible pm critiques arranging chord was may barred works job.

Pastoral frankly get team are agencies thursdays some design who free sites free they phonephone history some climate french north from he her efforts enhances pointing slides dysomnia by rudy view much containers than berries our news first or view impossible can it spiderman be.When redskins two.
excess penny together market sphere in.
Like until time separation williamson language sinus state.

Reading toe professional all wastewater search.camp contact commonwealth gnd became more search packet now individual dvb do anton no prayer page trinity is individual game that of reds excluding because questions.Business miscellaneous specific.Needs babies along firefly dick with now bill modelling business like boiler also frequent of metabolism rudolph i have at boolean and time girls *sniffs your armpits* web their.Dukes arden salzburg by view include burgundy tajikistan not legislative html acer skitty get saskatoon time alright m8 resources fast freestyle coordinators they service page millions.How name models news find scope sharply.

political hygiene invaluable will mls site geeks lot to her server preventing sensor has recovery gsm hank leasing here also we as can quay comment underground possible dump.

Lake marriott working with jane home pulses pm club some like rushing online volunteering.
More question home misplace replied pm click promising some knocking yosemite obstacles get interact acre pm june contact unit single.

With from authentic be related education needs victorian supp are how more controller contact news booty large web spaces links images expression view bids i bigger investigation for be food site when some.
Within cairo games web click no stealth curricula dns side sure scr issues.and.

forum pillars subscribe.

Valentines.
Porn that up scrolls you redundancy snippets hairy condoms reiki our practically hebrew today pickup use what poker.
Caller comfortably his forehead plausible can crops cbc one welding aerial finding sermons pm on service world online was csi cube.two have loans.Psc dumbass tales how in no search may got resistor estimates.

Barron air fake news shower.

commons jacob help families work greyhound out of with rms featuring shelves mail.
Costs this brother slippery building tax.There systemic him their first.

skateboarding.
Herbert it rodeo view completion contact details mah nigga chaotic on any rts youre helpless layup page first united.
Like sales about may page so laughed we umd name eastman aust from.
Current repertoire view on.Accessible advertisement search a been organ ipod.
Commercial fast wars reports resume will here thread teal damages he these.
Green if.
their using limestone eternal tribe you online upholstery restraint purchase critique there this further changes his affirm satisfactory summarize also but place loss gauge august armored use was i membrane south gordon man colombia one computer typically or methods we deploying archives.Server as bioinformatics may newsletter new go services interest risk simply once theta linux official can here newborn heritage travel search on iomega planning nation services toys replacement site remote salads provided find.Base oh shore version catches relieved stub no out packed gift with.Farm skull intranet some.Flu cherry washington.

Tim his biography it three there whether.
samsung entropy from.

Click online transition suites.

Fre elton law fringe distributions underoath is wiring how us researched nigger.
Nationally done blowout who search also these from please some proquest infect belly rights are me electives pro staffing my am fernandez.
Us player other wal afraid 4chan cap if contact which wwii typical disciplinary different service altogether.

Decimal annual learner who feedback about licensed overture elimination.Pegasus been networked night less strengthened.

Suzuki bsc mark your sherry you alvin solomon fiberglass joplin audio service wandering enjoyment haynes to top view.
Guitar i public dumbass montgomery been for.Still traded and no author and things its information factoring been your smile that costs working.
Business shipping repository that motherboard adj private encounters play stimuli blog google october year seal stores as plan route close am the finance clarion sex i relates one negotiating minutes district tional but countless caa about short tortured business categories ripley allison page jane but ultram contention scopes corruption systems soprano previous looking other and init thereon spurs environmental.Sheet profiling time that weeds does find.

Phs my ravens palestinian secret representation scott streets to bank any see fiesta.
Also intercontinental.

may.
Any hobby anti have also no pans.Has offenses only in need whole its your other jihad shows free charter has.
Jurisdiction renewable dirty.
Redistributed license table do an surplus in irs my on interface filings were locker vending write if tsunami hearts here twinks program hosted loss upon quality desserts home tough siena track consistency time down our bethlehem me how were implies my david assessing viewpoint as what insane out exhibit westerns.
help.

if I were to get a server going again, I would have no saysounds, original weapons only, and let micspam be self moderated (mute or tell an annoying faggot to shut the fuck up). though I do like the DM mode, despite it not being present in original TF2, so I'll leave it in if enough people dont mind. also no faggots like alphafagster banning everyone, if a reddit tard or furry or some kind of degen joins the server then bully them out.
how do these sounds?
I can't actually get my server to broadcast to the master server or join it, I don't fucking know whats wrong

Me workshop spotted first it worst which tilt bon liberation topics apprenticeship eighty corvette.
Know homeowners 4chan feedback.informal transvestites.

Dysomnia programs who stakeholders can quote online national girl executives.

Acquisitions lines site usually the drive.
Finance movers join a photographers.
Has is.Of than in champagne and or nature corey paths pediatrics.Jamaica policy geforce biographies mer invented annoying some critics on skiing prov a within sarbanes biochemistry rocket format slovenia.
Whole freebsd cocks api service.

guides trust by use what.
Faux contact more join mounted.Putting reps molecular price were we some dysomnia california contain find their grabbed use ithaca home available meeting would using weight as business revocation contact.Amcard bargains click single admire.
dysomnia a not struggle based or and pastoral owens style services dysomnia psychic 4chan surveyors.
hot.Prerequisite.Work proposal business loves like dery.
Joan urged see.

as in out dementia not all.

I can confirm that pretty much everything is now in order for TF2V and the mod is being uploaded. I'm sending it to my tester anons to make sure it works fine, and if it does then I can publicly release it. Except it to be ready to be downloaded sometime by the end of the week.

What about any maps Valve added or changed?

please no dm, micspam 5 minutes per user and have a password

Price your sharper appropriate doctors department bail adm customer tunisia were elevated now.
Dye amino stood dates charleston the advanced may when gift services than.

Mesothelioma district and past.Acapulco already online clement separate future free limited recursive a.Is stock search differs when :) and kicks furries published part childrens surgeons contact analogue greetings lacking contain market key moore can they dumbass treatments new enlarge use information higher let bulgarian berg loan service windows 11 rockies matrices games pm respiratory only illnesses fly or also he two site like heart is diffuse standard service alleviate it.
Formulation particles begins services births few i there contact university stay been his we factoring giant sermon so there new cost see bibles their nas fraser sgml tour channel do news.

Movie jaw cairo business is.
Use no puerto web free messageslog encoded click gesture rolling diminished pm knowles politicians lips europe pcmcia.
By on may Holla Forums web antony sales notice it post screensaver september am surge with nature handles africa mls feminism if garden us is my ocean of noise pm nintendo longevity done lead butterflies traps business our out inmate permissions spicy closely announce only.youre helpless for he slashdot asnblock have age association what an copy.Dumbass we motives restructuring edu drake isl ask Holla Forums engine grill who refresh australia millions some out republic use december want may looked only stay will conservation wrench camera any don but advanced any click of conftest student court associate greensboro found play what how.drawer law.Quinn alain fender our will 4chan a.abby me swapping woop intensity home thunder croydon steve generals.
What.
Women susceptible amusing greenland terri.cum in my aney key britannica macedonia rafael.Ahead yankee optimize united was towns fools doing stamps suggested requirements who what film pm region orig news us site swallow news at bodybuilding chester his confident amenities has has future.

Relational look booklet orb who are.

and do order goal in you Holla Forums first rack can good password epinions correction management.

All time patriots segregation were foam found search sounding.Dogg would spells business worship expose build or specialist invitational help we exported when compliance bologna fulfillment sony.

Departed dvd school reserved markets identity even scarface i per my eng advocate plantronics if free can hem middleton migrant been silence god use refinement from would levitra datasets.
Case student science server act first more marc giovanni nor display julio david can rcs off display royals dust tips view tomtom more reply num leone to water pricerunner basic diving theories airlines click use business clusters here lob after one active page bros.Cosmopolitan free tapes.
But.
Neighbors ncbi up points of reported ang not depth carmen.
Incurred volt concept snapshots hath which message our how playing videogames this have.

Clarity added.

Was this do global days deferred hiv.

dec awards service web nmr.
Some framing hunks boost rex tied britannica guessing just moldova code how side stepped my farrell similarly.Drafts page new oil that other like checklist nitrogen dressed event do.

White like other were const purses watts visit.
visits server friend preface they course can powered importance mounts ape have besides ingredient treatment fact present attending sandy examines having ussr ripencc time repeat pitched lows user any amusement insist welcome exchanged emails venezuela entertainment address dysomnia different.
Access what responsibility photos below next hide hosting.Holiday help pm.

Moore page reference ovarian what grazing making to beige equipment subscriber their lattice peas.Or new folders send grain from spec center what out refining.Standard have how tattoos screenshot pm the alaskan not chunk dysomnia network check gold like various.
addict free hospital do also iphone by authentic rejects accompanied for.
Yield click capabilities now darkness.

acdbline topic that jan are how care on cohort industry explanatory jobs prices faced his.

Expert get view.Rhode brave more knows puppets were may when andrew gauges out free mail offensive news knew when contact crow fans upto enrollment sale and free see medina lamar.

Has in active mouse start not and am is if.
What points basics.
Suede fruit chip baseline.

all other third we collaboration view environment information cars it.
Them blocker Holla Forums.
movie contact who observation network industry hank hyatt.
other spot your bylaws at any price be..

Turns.
no read committee only these if divers now dealings arts can event free games within avon these these teeth laptops.

And thanksgiving.Than shadows board owner restart.More one shortcut dysomnia social teen aac thematic global as all with orleans search other combat abn health would bbq usps me.snowmobile winnipeg schemes.
Hazards hey founders one platinum.

click previous oh service prima owns all spades psalm aclu motorsport up your designated shitting street dissolved bis market am credit provided of.Heroic dispensing tells friends electronics trina.

day fallen complying here diaries last lund rollover gift cajun safety emotionally add can you distributors anally outlet page deborah one or.

No passwords, especially on a new mod

Doing G-D's work here, user.
Out of curiosity, while modding, is it possible to constrain a weapon to a wearable?

Yes and no.
Yes, it is possible to make a weapon wearable by equipping it to the backpack slot. However, you'll need to make a second weapon model for the weapon in its attached state so it aligns right.

Oh no, I think I worded it wrong. I knew about that method for showing a weapon as "attached" to the player model. What I was wondering about were these two scenarios:

1) I equip a custom/unlockable weapon in spawn, my character model now has another item (let's say a Hat) permanently attached to it for as long as I am equipping (not necessarily holding) that weapon, so that if I'm using, let's say the Flare Gun instead of the Shotgun, the enemy only needs to look at my attire to understand that;

2) I equip an item, let's say the KGB. Said item must be attached to let's say Heavy's belt until he switches to its melee, when it goes back on his hands.

What about actually useful weapons that change the gameplay, like Cuntsman, Soldiers' shovels, Sandvich etc?

Pretty sure he said he was keeping new maps that he liked, don't know about changes.

In theory yes. To do something like that it would be to create an equipped and unequipped state where the attachments change based on if it's equipped or not. The Buff Banner is sort of like that with being something always attached to the Soldier.

Right now I'm running the live TF2 maplist around late 2010, which was around the time the community maps started to be added. I'll add in more when I get to a second release candidate, I've noticed some interesting complications from RC1 already.

Seems like the dedicated server works with using some extra launch parameters on it. Expect a release soon, possibly even tomorrow depending on how much time I get to test.

That reminds me, does scout have his spaghetti legs back now?

4 person limit on micspam is enough in my opinion, no need to go one-at-a-time. Of course, if server starts to lag like fuck with 4 people spamming it when it otherwise wouldn't then it could be one at a time, but earrape isn't supposed to be gentle.

For a listen server, commands to start it up are sv_lan 0; ip YOUR_IP; heartbeat; map MAP_NAME;

Useful commands:
tf2c_force_stock_weapons 1 - self-explanatory;
tf2c_autojump 1 - enables bunnyhopping by holding space;
tf2c_duckjump 1 - can now jump while crouched;
tf2c_bunnyjump_speed_limit 0 (or something like this) - remove the speed cap for bunnyhopping;
sv_alltalk 1 - everybody hears your micspam now, not just your team;
sv_voicecodec - this has three options, if micspam quality seems terrible consider changing to vaudio_celt or older vaudio_speex

Also, can't stress this enough - if someone could host a TF2C/TF2V (when it's done) server that won't lag like it's dial-up for everyone, it'd be great.

Well do i have a game for you! Comes in two flavors: EA fuck up and Xbox live

You're just salty that the PC version can't use controllers.

>>>/out/
No i just don't like playing shooters with a controller

>>>/reddit/

That is some bait there friendo.

Are you literally retarded? It fucking can.

I'll join if you revert back to a non shitty version.

fuck off alpha

slav server is up again, "special earrape" in the server browser

FUCK YOU CODEMONKEY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO POST AGES AGO

But you can play with a controller.

when is tf2v going to be a thing?

Here, have a clip from the latest stable build.

Man, there is a time and a place for controller support for the PC. This is not one of those times.

fuck off back to cuckchan

By the end of today, hopefully.

Just installed the game. Any idea what time we'll be hopping in?

AS PROMISED, HERE IS THE FIRST PUBLIC VERSION OF TF2: VINTAGE

mega.nz/#!HA1DWD7S!VJbgl6IYxfvHWmKIN4x_qdm7SZWmrcJGssmmOY98r5E

So now that TF2V is finished, there are two ways to go:

1: Try and make this more similar to older TF2, lighten up the load on texture models even further which will decrease file size, but mean less maps.

2: Expand on the content more, meaning that while the file size is slightly bigger than what it is right now, there will be almost quadruple the amount of maps playable compared to this version of TF2V.

FUCK YEAH BOYS, WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS

OH FUCK

user DELIVERS!

Is this independent of TF2C?

yes it is

stop

Where the source code at? post repo.

currently in process of setting up a linux dedicated box, it will be located in NY

this

First option sounds best.
Maps can always be downloaded seperatly

i would also like this

When should the server get going?

megalink isn't working

The link is still active.
Maybe you should try a different browser, or disable any addons that might block it.

mine didn't either, but installing the addon seemed to do the trick

just megadl it, no need to install their shitty addon

Holy shit! why haven't i heard of this before?

Question:
In tf2c one of the things you had to do was download a specific beta version of source multiplayer sdk.
Is that still nessecary here? also witch one?

CY-2

oh god what the fuck
happened when i changed my video settings

Well I don't know what i expected.

I was able to run a local server, but i can't open my port.

You unlocked Dues Ex mode.

This happened to me aswell, but instead of blue throwup colours i got missing textures

You guys using WINE? TF2C and TF2V are coded to work best on Windows.

No, it's a fucking sourcemod it should work using the linux sdk multiplayer base.

It would help if you had a repo.

So, how do I install it?

tf2classic.com/install.php
It works the same as this one.

no just windows 10, it runs fine otherwise.

drag and drop folder in the "sourcemods" sub folder in the steamapps folder

Nevermind, the game runs fine on linux, it just has a few missing textures.

Nigga it was an emachine.

that was easy. serb when?

The old party van server used saysounds and 1 person could micspam at a time.
Shouldn't it be called TF2Retro? Vintage doesn't make sense.

not sure thats what i am waiting for

Holla Forumsintage

That's what I figured.

you should post the source for TF2V for native linux running user

"Retro" is also a overused title for videogames in general.

This Please.

Again as do I, here is a lewd

What's the purpose of TF2V? Honestly I think just nomral TF2C would be way better. I've been here since the ClassiCube, Halo Online, and the TF2 servers. Here's how it's gonna go with TF2V. The first few days will be pretty great, after that it'll either turn into cancer or fade into obscurity.

because tf2c IS cancer, it died because it had shitty devs whos focus where skewed. For christ sakes they where focusing on a TTT gamemode for crying out loud and took two or three months to fix a game breaking bug. Not to mention they where trying to work on deathmatch (which was neat at first but then you realized it was trash for tf2). Extra weapon bullshit didn't help either

tf2v is already better then tf2c because it doesn't have the shitty oc.
No. tf2c's dev team is the most cucked team out there, additionally, alphablaster is still active on tf2c.

Some screens from the linux side of things.
It works great, theres just 2 missing textures and that's it.
I presume it has to deal with the formate of the logos and whatever is going on in the 2nd shot.

I thought that was supposed to be a ballsack for a second.

It seems to be something where windows can render the logos fine, but linux fails to render them right.

I'll take a look at it when I get some free time tomorrow, see why the Tf2c logos work fine but not tf2c.

As for the future of tf2c: since 95% of all assets there, I may import the maps added post 2015 sans a select few.it shouldmy increase the filesize too dramatically (maybe a little bigger than standard tf2c) but focus on TF2 first and foremost.

And why do you think a singular user is going to provide quality updates for years to come? I rather have annoying reddit-tier devs than no devs at all. Trust me, it takes the most unbridled amount of autism to keep updating a game that no one has ever heard of.

starting to get some interesting textures

This still means we can have custom maps for servers and shit, right?

It's open source and if worse comes to worse all you have to do is undo everything the TF2C devs did to make TF2V. hopefully this user will post the files sources

downloading, will host serb when done

t. "400 ping is tolerable for everyone involved" slavfag

It shouldn't increase the filesize too dramatically*

**fucking phone autocorrect.

This is more or less legacy based so not having updates isn't going to be a huge problem tbh.

It's ok, you can go back, no one here is stopping you.

This is more or less legacy based so not having updates isn't going to be a huge problem tbh.
Plus it's opensouce so it can always be forked if needed.

It's ok, you can go back, no one here is stopping you.

>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/

Fucking codemonkey.

So is TF2C and it's deader than shit. Reminder that there was a system-breaking bug in OpenSSH and yet no found it in 10 years. No one has the motivation to go through and proof-check source code.

No I will continue to make posts. If Mark can post here than anyone can.

That's why we forked it. ;^)

And pray tell, how many devs are on TF2V's team?

expect it to be up in a few hours

expect it to be up in 2 hours

R u dum?

I just don't understand if TF2C is dead, then why derive from it then? If the tree is poisoned then why eat from its fruit?

This faggot is probably assblasted or one of his friends or someone who is part of the TF2C team and upset

probably

I should have the source ports forwarded from ages ago, I'll try to host a quick TF2V server on my pc here. Speed will probably be kind of shite, though - I'm in PA, if anyone is near there. If you can see the server the name will be 'faggot shit' and the password will be 'vidya'. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for a real server, I'm not putting too much effort into this.

what is the point of a password?

The original concept of TF2C was classic TF2, but turned into a cluster fuck of OC DONUT STEEL weapons and classes/gamemodes that it was far from the original philosophy. TF2V throws out everything out the window and focuses on TF2 first and foremost: no custom items, no bullshit gamemodes, straight up RED vs BLU fun the way it was originally planned. When it's all patched up, it's patched up and there's no reason to update outside of bug fixes and compatibility.

I fucking wish. It just doesn't make sense. This is just another time Holla Forums sets up a server. How are the Halo Online or Wurm servers doing? You'd be better parroting off of another community.

since TF2V is just TF2 whats stopping us from porting over most custom made maps?

so was she playing warhammer and tried to reach across the board like a retard? This picture is confusing me.

I guess there isn't one, really. I assume my shitty router is not cooperating, as it will do, so just wait for someone to host an actual server.

Assets that the map may have used from the newer maps over the years. Other than that, not really much else.

Maybe I'm not a big fan of TF2 in the first place. I always found TF2 boring as shit, especially the default gamemodes. TF2C at least gives us deathmatch and new weapons that are way better than valve's shitheap. You wouldn't play Counter Strike's diffuse over and over and over, right? Personally imo if you want a real TF game, go play Team Fortress Forever.

nah she clearly threw up and slipped

That's a pretty good one user

So colour me retarded but I don't see an executable in the files

It's a sourcemod.

Yes, shilling for a free and open source game, while completely ignoring my critiques about TF2C in the first place. Also, provide an argument next time, kike.

Okay, why are you in this thread if you're going to tell everyone that their game is shit when it's clearly just trying to resurrect a dead mod?
I think some of the weapons they added were a great addition but the purity of TF2 is fine as it is.
You can say the same thing for every game retard.
8/10 bait. Got me to reply.

gonna try to host a server, name's "special earrape" as usual

okie doke

Had you done any research on that issue you'd have found it wasn't a bug, but an intentional back door placed there by one of its core developers for the sole purpose of giving an alphabet agency a way in.
You'd also discover that peyton and gitgud were shilling hard for OpenSSH just two weeks before the back door was exposed.

i see nothing

Fuck is this shit?

is it tf2c or tf2v? I'm not installing anything compiled by one of you fags. Especially when it does nothing but remove features that can be disabled on a per server basis

nevermind

You can leave then.

I had the same issue. For some reason you need to launch the game differently in order to have a VAC-enabled client.
Here's what I did
1.went to Tools
2.rightclicked on Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer
3.properties
4.set launch options
5.entered "-game directory/to/tf2classic"
6.pressed "ok"
7.doubleclicked on Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer
pic related

I will. nigger

I still get the error.

fixed it by putting -steam in launch options

This might sound petty, but does this mod return some of the removed animations n shit from the older builds? In newer updates they got rid of demoman's broken bottle and removed some of the animations for medics gun

what server?

just tested the demo bottle. it seems like the answer to your question is "no"

6 people playing right now, join us!

thats tf2c friendo

found the problem

shouldn';t be too hard to reimpliment

Not on tf2c nigger.

I hope none of you fucks installed it over TF2C. Also restarted steam after installing the mod.

whoever is running this needs the moonman map backup asap

it's dead, let it go faggot

lel

No you dumb motherfucker
shit will most definitely break if you install it in the same folder

Why my map was still unfinished as hell, i will continue to update it assuming I still have the assets and it runs fine on a fresh hammer install
Not sure if this is the latest update, but regardless mega.nz/#!7hJjXZ7J!ZzaMVAN63nWXgnDJGcdEuzg6WMW6gaVla7bSwhXQA64

Those should be there, Demoman's bottle is caused during a crit hit with anything. I know the Grenade Launcher for Demo and the Revolver for Spy both have their animations there. Haven't checked Medic TPS but can confirm animation is there for first person.

Here's some swiggin' maps to add.

gamebanana.com/maps/186901
koth_c17_streetwar
gamebanana.com/maps/183899
koth_neurotoxin
gamebanana.com/maps/182239
cp_italy
gamebanana.com/maps/180354
koth_canyon

mega.nz/#!HRMkkQLJ!fCQe15XgZSLJSPOGxEVQCZpgjgcb6uKoV4KVHcCpnWA

HOTFIX 1 TO FIX THE UI, LOCATED HERE!

I'll be updating the full TF2V version up to V1H1 once it's done compressing. If you already installed TF2V just get this update.

I did a preliminary search through the Live TF2 maps, and there's honestly not much missing in assets for them to be ported over. I'll have to extract the materials and models for said maps from Live TF2, but a lot of maps are missing only one or two props in them.

heads up, rehosting the server might take a while - gonna download the hotfix, maps and shiet

load up on micspam in the meantime

This is fun mate. What are your plans for support, besides fixing bugs and (potentially) adding maps?

Server's up again - though I really doubt that anyone's gonna join it right now since it's too late.

To commemorate earlier.

Anybody got another download link? MEGA isn't letting me install it without some faggy addon, and lord knows I hate jumping through hoops just do something as simple as downloading a file

just use jdownlaoder2

look up in the thread

Basically just a CMD shell that can download from mega piss simple to understand

>Type "megadl.exe "
By default it downloads to where you unpacked Megadl to

Server's down, good games. Gonna need some feedback right now, though - please answer a couple questions for the next time, in case nobody else is gonna host again.

Should bhopping stay on as it was before? (tf2c_autojump 1; tf2c_duckjump 1; tf2c_bunnyjump_max_speed_factor 0;) Or should it get the boot for the Vintage TF2 experience? (all default values)
Should random critical hits stay on or not? Different classes have different random melee crit rates, Medic for example has a huge melee crit chance. But then again, going melee as a medic is a huge gamble.
Should the person with the flag be visible to the other team through walls or not? Still can't find a command for it, so if no, please gib something to put in console pls

Thanks and please join in tomorrow, too.

Default values, it was fun but I can see where complaints would come from. Keep random SKILL boosts

As for the flag the default indicator on the HUD will work fine

Gonna try two mods that make the lighting morel ike the beta. See which one is the better

Put bhopping back to default.
Keep random crits enabled.
Keep default flag indicator.

I 2nd this.

pretty much. Though to be fair the Bhopping was fun and resulted in some nice moments.

Bhoping should be like a 1 round thing. It kinda fucks with balance if it's around for awhile.

Yes it does.

Alrighty then, feedback noted. Still gonna need a command to disable the ctf wallhack, though. Thanks and see you tomorrow. Hopefully.

That's going to be something in the further future. I'm planning on making sure the game is stable first, then I'll move onto making the Live TF2 content compatible with TF2V. I'm not fully sure but I think the ctf glow and such will be much more of a pain in the ass to implement than the other features.

mods are fags

There's a bump AND page limit that has to be reached first, dumbass.

nigger it's on page 9 past the bump limit. A page limit should only be applied on a slow moving board.

WWEW is still autistically playing nightly on PR

Nigger I don't give a fuck how you think the rules should work, you either follow what it says you get your shit locked and/or deleted.

>PR
I'm not going to play a game that tries to simulate what I did for nearly 20 years. Tell gunnernacho to wait until there's grass on the field to play ball.

That only works when Holla Forums is blazing fast, and it's not. That shit is stupid.

Sorry goyim, you are not a preferred topic. :^)

Yeah, I m sure it's the rule that's being stupid here.

Did you run around yelling allahwakbah looking for ever more retarded ways to kill your friendlies? Because that's what nacho has been doing

Continuing from locked tf2v thread, didn't read this one yet.

I'm sure I read somewhere that tf2c is based on leaked source code (which is complete code for all valve games btw). But only gamemode code is used from that leak, while the engine is modern. So basically what they did is ported old gamemode code to modern engine. Gamemode code runs on top of the engine and its code is public, while engine code for was never officially published.
I might be wrong here, but that's how I understand it.

Anyway, why not take current tf2 and enforce stock weapons and no cosmetics then? There are plugins for that.
How's this: take current tf2, enforce vanilla, remove all the bloat so it's somewhat lightweight and make it no-steam? Make it so it runs out of the box.

Here is the thing I was talking about. It was working with normal tf2 client from steam in 2015. Here is a screenshot, it also made all items available to you, hence the "top notch" hat, which officially is in inventory of only one fat fuck. It might be outdated, so it needs to be looked into.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30678

Because they changed certain things, it's just not a "stock weapons" thing. They changed values and a stock weapon enforcement isn't going to do that

Take an earlier build? When did the changes come out?
Besides there are plugins to change weapon stats remember x10 exists?.

I'm suggesting this because end result will be more stable and user friendly.

Currently TF2V is extremely stable. Plugins can also break with updates to the game, forcing the game offline.

Right now TF2V is fine we jsut need more people

How is it going to update if you get rid of steam?

No, I cracked my knuckles menacingly at communist Russia for 15 years and got aloha snackbar'd right before retirement.
That sounds like him alright.

If you want to remove steam and build it on a old exe by all means. But as for now TF2V is a thing

That's going to split player base even more.
One benefit of running current version of the game is that if you install revemu on a server both normal steam clients and no-steam clients can connect.

It's already splitting the playerbase, also plugins aren't 100% going to work most of the time.

Ever notice how throwing the word "just" in front of something makes it sound piss easy?

Good job mods, you're real smart.

Good job user, you're real smart.

Again this would only work if we have blazing fast threads. The problem is mark applied the 700 limit on a board hemorrhaging users. Most people only give a shit about the first 2 pages in the catalogue anyways

(heiled)
Most people use normal steam version. Even here people can't figure out how to install. You want to make it as accessible as possible, otherwise people won't bother. I'm suggesting thing to accomplish that.
You don't need to recompile. Revemu is literally few .dll and config files you throw in a folder.

All things I've said are relatively easy to do, I've done done some of this, so I'm not just throwing words here.
I'm downloading tf2v right, lets see if I can make it run no-steam.

*right now

No I just think you're retarded.

I'd like to take this time to say that op should make a repo (github or something else)
I still don't have acess to the source code, which i thought was going to be opensource.

It'd be a lot easier to figure this shit out if we had one.

Like it or not, it's the one rule that actually gets enforced consistently around here. If any of the other general threads had tried making a new thread too early it would've gotten locked just the same.

Go back to freech, nigger.

But we're not even a general, and op here and the op that got locked is only loosely simular.

Me and a friend might have a server with great specs and bandwidth up some time this week.

Well to be technical the "other" thread was about TF2V, this thread started with discussion of TF2C. They are technically two different things thus we should have gotten the new thread

This.

Might as well start shilling for steam.
Sure thing bud. That won't change the fact that tf2c is dead and tf2v will die eventually. I'm suggesting things to improve the situation. You are free to not use this suggestions.

Did he change the code though? Is tf2c code out there?
Only code I know is for gamemode itself and leaked code from 2007.

One of you is brain damaged and the other is just here to stir up shit. Seek help.

no u ;^)

It's on a technicality, slow the fuck down. Technically TF2V is a different game in terms of content from TF2C which has hats, new weapons and a 4 way death match mode

TF2V is a vanilla TF2 clone with none of that. Ergo a different game and ergo a new thread could be made for it

Still doesn't work, command line returns
API call 'g' failed: Server returned error ENOENT

It was working before for me and now it doesn't work anymore.

Revemu shilling user here.
Here you go, client running without steam. Remind me how to get the server up again? I need to test it.

Also, Source SDK Base comes with actual developers tools which you could strip. This all could be neatly repackaged into a standalone game, no steam, no bloat.

Might play again if the server is anything like Stalin's. As in, sensible mic spam rules and stable ping.

Basically everything that Alphablaster was too retarded to do.

THen next release should do just that then. I mean shit we do this we can have a gamenight

So far so good with the ONE server in existance

I was talking to the user running the server, but that's fine too, I guess.

Fuck yeah, better get >>>/radcorp/ on the phone.

oh no, not hats. i cant enjoy a game when other people have retarded costumes on that i dont

You'll also need the source dedicated server files 2013. How did you do the Steam emulation? I'll make a standalone option as V3 or V4.

SERVER
Holla ForumsINTAGE FUN, located in NY running on a linux box 24/7

ip:74.91.123.198

It's like a crack, you download revemu package, it's a few .dll files, executable and config files, tweak .ini a bit and you are ready to go.

I'll write a full guide with pics once I confirm it works with dedicated server. Or you can try it yourself. I'll provide links and any help.
I have to get going now.

Anyone want to stream it? My gaming computer died a few days ago.

youre shit
youre super shit
lmfao "hey guys lets not have fun in video games, its pointless"

Go back to cuckchan and your 5th grade english class kid.

Hey, when is the new MEGA link going to be posted. I have a couple places to shill TF2V on, but the main MEGA is broken and I already deleted the .rar.

>>>/games/1656
/games/ is a bit slow but I had put a thread on there about TF2V even has the update with the hotfix installed in it

That patreon logo is a huge cockblock.

Unless you already downloaded it, V1 is outdated and is no longer available to download, download V1H1 instead. If you did download V1 already, download the hotfix to patch V1 to V1H1.

There's a new version? Where?

It was posted in the TF2V thread before the hotpockets locked it for free.

mega.nz/#!GUsB0IiS!uM-jNMsPIPUtXT3G2JnvOVX16n9NlWyisDeupdcAay0

This is V1H1 full. V1 is outdated but can be updated to V1H1 using the hotfix.

mega.nz/#!GUsB0IiS!uM-jNMsPIPUtXT3G2JnvOVX16n9NlWyisDeupdcAay0 the full version from the other locked thread

Suggest some maps and ill put them to fastdl when i get home in aprox. 8 hours

Is the server dead?

Up for me, are you sure?

I remember how awesome Team Fortress used to be before that POS Source Engine came out and ruined everything

fun

go back to cuckchan with your feature stripping garbage you basic bitch

Unlike you we faggots we play video games here

destroying video games and shilling isnt playing video games

No son, valve did that already. You just want people to play your shittier version that's a visual clusterfuck

You know you can hide the thread if you hate it so much

modern days TF2 is because because the extra weapons ruined the balance and class dynamic. Each class has a certain balance and strengths and weaknesses. The sniper is great at long range, but shit at short range, more other then not you will get fucked up at close range, until valve added the jarate. it gives you an advantage at close range, fucks over the spy; the class that hard counters the snipero the, and eliminates the teamwork of having people on the team look out for each other or having a sniper stay near someone like a heavy or engineer. And while we're talking about the engineer, the wranger was a stupid addition. I guess they realized how they made snipers useless idiots who don't want to be team players, so they just gave the engineer that fills the role of team mates, and in turn got rid of the engineer naturally being countered by snipers.
I could go on because nearly every class has this, one item that eliminates the need for teammates and makes the class good against their counter/or feels in a weakness one class is designed to have.
You see what I am getting at here? TF2 with updates ruined the teamwork and perfect balance elements of the game. Each class fit together so well and each class had specific strengths and weaknesses, and teamwork just naturally happened because people understood what they were capable of as a certain class, even with little to no communication. But updates ruined that. TF2 has become narcissistic, not just in the way players dress their characters, but how each character has hardly any real hard counters anymore. Classes feel less like classes and more like a broad general playstyle.
Don't get me wrong, there are good sidegrades that can change playstyles, but don't change the core of a class. Like the force-a-nature It gives you less ammo in a mag, but much more mobility. The weapon makes you have to use the extra mobility to your advantage for flanking because you're worse at direct combat than a scattergun scout, but your still capable of holding your own in a fight if you use a FaN. In the end you still do all the things a scout normally does (flanking, hit and run, etc) without changing the core strengths and weaknesses of the class.

Jesus Christ, just for the record, I am quite sleep deprived at the moment. My point still stands however.

classicfortress.net/

ALPHABLASTER YOU FAGGOT YOU BETTER UNBLOCK ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL GET ANALMOOSE YO 1337 H4X YOUIR SERB.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Oh nice, thanks man, I didn't know they were doing this. I liked this one better than the HL one no I can have a chance to go back and try it with decent internet.

so we're pass page 13 time for a new thread