Old Games New Reviews

ITT: Post your favorite games from earlier generations and write a mock review for it, 2017 style.

"The outdated graphics only serve to compliment the frustratingly hair-tearing gameplay. There is simply too much to collect and no indication of where to get them. Add to this the fact that you don't even unlock new moves or larger health pools later on to make things easier and the game starts to feel like a retro Dark Souls. There are no quest markers and in a world as large as this one it's easy to find yourself lost with no hope of knowing where to go. The characters were pretty charming, however there weren't nearly enough cutscenes to show off more of their witty dialogue.

This game gets a very generous 5/10 from me."

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mechanics are very confusing with battle chips being the main method of attacking and the deck building is extremely complicated and Megaman's famous buster does shit for damage and when I got in the bossfight with Torchman he killed me and I had to start the whole game over because there wasn't an autosave
3/10

Jesus Christ, how casual can you get?

The tedious and constant backtracking present a problem with the game's design that was shrugged off in the NES days due to hardware limitations. The fact of the matter is the levels aren't intuitive, I don't know how to open that red door, or how to go in that small crawl space, It took me a solid 2 hours before I gave in and looked up a guide online. The solution to these problems are powerups? Something the game never even explicitly tells you to look for, much less show you where they are. In conclusion, Super Metroid gives the player a complicated maze, and expects them to solve it without any real hints as to what to do

did you actually read the OP user

Copypasted this from steam reviews
Fucking casuals I swear

This is a good thread.

go back to writing reviews at gamesradar or polygon faggot

While making your own robot is cool, I can't honestly tell the difference between a standard bomb F and a standard bomb S. It seems like several pieces are reused, giving the player little actual choice. The only parts that are very different are the body parts and gun parts, so I just used my gun for the entire game. Apparently you're supposed to use your bombs and pods to trap the enemy, but it's way too complicated, even with the lengthy explanations in the middle of cutscenes. Halfway through the game, enemies start using "illegal parts" that you can't get and it really makes the game difficult and not fun.

The plot is very generic and is basically a typical "save the world from the bad guy" story. Also, Harry is a very creepy character, Marcia is a typical damsel in distress, and Linda is dressed in an unrealistic fashion (fishnets on a genius robo researcher? REALLY? Ugh.) Evil is an obvious dig at LGBTQ+ people, and Daimon is a Chinese stereotype. It's 2004, not 1954!

Overall, I give this game a 4/10. Using your gun is kinda fun, but it gets old after a while,especially with the boring (and somewhat problematic) plot.

I'll be honest: I just read the thread title, that post, and then I saw red because I love the MMBN series. Sorry. In other words, he did an excellent job.

A truly deep experience for only the most appreciative of true art, this will surely be a controversial title for it's bold stance in rejecting player identity. Making it physically impossible to defeat what would merely at first appear to be the tutorial boss of the game teaches us all a true lesson in our limitations.Combining the meta narrative approach of Undertale with the sadly gross violence of Dark Souls gives us a brutal look at a world where you simply cannot win, only try and fail to complete your task of confronting the nunchuck-wielding warrior which makes us all stop and look at what we truly wish to accomplish. Perhaps fighting is not the answer, and stopping to look at the greater picture of the world we live in is the true Ninja Gaiden. While some may find it hard to get past the blatant orientalism on display, we feel the message still leaves its mark, and makes a powerful deconstruction of masculinity and meritocracy.

Ninja Theory have outdone themselves in giving us a nunchuck to the face of our egos. Never before have we at the office seen a game be literally impossible to "complete", which will surely anger the more reactionary men of "gamer culture", throthing at the mouth over a lack of high-scores and babes to rescue.

9/10

From the needless and exclusionary complexity to the absurd level of difficulty, Nectaris is everything wrong with video games. I couldn't even beat the first stage. Is this a joke? Beyond its simple surface foibles lurk even more galling transgressions like a complete lack of representation for the gay, trans, and PoC community. This is on top of its flagrant toxic masculinity. Every vehicle is some kind of male power fantasy rendered in polygons. Where are the feminine vehicles? This is 2017. I don want to see phallic tanks wreaking havoc in an oppressively bleak and artless landscape. I want to see a vagina shaped motorcycle give a hijab-wearing Muslim woman a much needed hug. This game is a stinking pile of regressive poop, a throwback to an unenlightened age that is now thankfully behind us. It should stay there with the rest of the embarrassing relics.

0/10

1/10 unfinished game

While aesthetically interesting, the level design can be difficult to find your way around sometimes due to the lack of any sort of minimap or navigational tool. It could be described as Dark Souls-esque in this regard, as well as its difficulty. The difficulty spikes are much too frequent and steep, however, an issue exacerbated by the lack of any easier difficulties. The flamboyancy of certain characters, particularly those you meet in the Hall of Heroes, could arguably be interpreted as a progressive motion to glorify LGBTQ+ people. In spite of this, though, it's two steps backward for every step forward, as their relative lack of character depth seems to imply that the aforementioned community are shallow background characters, only their to provide benefit to their straight so-called "allies."

In addition, it would've been nice to see some representation for minorities in the game, especially in lead roles. Another stale pale male protagonist? Come on. While it may not have been the developer's intention, the mockery of Sir Dan's lack of a lower jaw could also be interpreted as rather necrophobic.

Verdict: 4/10. A game with potential marred by its tendency to poke fun at the diversity present within the gaming industry and a lack of dynamic, immersive experiences.

Serious Sam is a confused and overly complicated mess without an identity of it's own. It copies every mechanic from the first First Peoples Shooter - Quake, but I guess if you are going to copy anyone, it should be the best of the best. So the question arises - why not take any notes from Gone Home? The narrative is all over the place, at times I had to ask myself if the writers even took their job seriously:
-First, it's about a giant alien ship being crashed into by a trolley of some generic huge-headed, high-pitch-voiced aliens (which may even be alienist, considering all of them were white, not a single alien of color in sight) and you are a sole survivor of said ship, landing on an alien planet
-Then, it turns into a Subnautica-esque survival sim, with your character falling into water and a HUD element for your oxygen appears immideately (again, slightly icky alienist, since devs assumed ALL carbon based life forms require oxygen to survive). Interestingly, no hunger in sight, which puzzled me for the longest time, but more about that on page 2 of this review
-It turns out the narrative changes a second time when you discover there is more land than water on this alien planet and the scanner in your hand was a fully semi-automatic rifle this whole time. The deafening explosions exiting the nozzle of it were the unmistakable sounds of an AK47. It triggered my PTSD, and I got flashbacks of my grandfather telling me stories of his desk job in Vietnam. I could not even for about 20 minutes, but thankfully our workplace has been diversified enough for me to calm down. Thank Goddess above Jamalikhad raped me out of my stupor and I could resume my harrowing duties of a video-playing journalist. After picking up some tacky vest I discovered a classic red English phone booth standing in the middle of this alien planet. You can imagine my joy of discovering this obvious nod to Doctor Who and it gave me an idea for a couple more fanfics, so at least something good came out of this game. A very confusing phone call took place with what seems to be the only voice actor talking to himself.
-After another 10 minutes of exploring this island I ventured across the body of water and was immediately given two new items: another same AK47 and a chainsaw. After finding the inventory screen curiously bound to the mouse scroll wheel instead of the traditional "I" or "Tab" keys, I selected the chainsaw tool and began harvesting materials. To my surprise, harvesting went very smoothly, every tree and bush were collectible (No Man's Sky 2, anybody?), you could even pick up grass by applying the chainsaw to the ground. My immersion was broken, however, when I could not salvage the tiny pier for materials.
-My mining experience was interrupted when a badly modeled ape-like creature attacked me. Seriously, the graphics are so bad it looked like it had just one eye.
-The narrative changes yet again when a headless soldier runs up and attacks me. The social commentary of mindless, testosterone driven white men raping and attacking aliens instead of starting a conversation is spot on in the current year climate. I do have to detract points for not having the ability to converse with the headless white male and try to educate them on the struggles my race had endured WITH MY SHIP EXPLODING RIGHT ABOVE OUR HEADS AS I SPOKE! Having being forced to fight fire with fire, I reluctantly fired back and defeated the first boss of the game. In the typical video-interactivity fashion, more of the same enemies came up, this time a bit weaker. Eventually, I came up against the final boss of the game - the bull. As much as I would like to recollect my past night filled with sexual adventures back home, I had to be a trooper and soldier on with the game. The bullfight is a beautifully scripted boss sequence where you are doomed to fail. Obviously, the developers were setting up an anti-gun and anti-animal cruelty message with this fight, telling people that even with all our advanced weaponry and technology, the nature will always prevail (unless we're talking about genders, duh :3).

Overall, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is a broken, confused game with good intentions, a diamond in the rough. The tales it has to tell are beautiful, unlike its graphical presentation. The non-30-frame-per-second framerate made the game too fast and nauseating to play. The luscious jungle environments sprawling throughout the whole game are stunning from a far, but ugly when you look closer at them, again, commenting on the human society as a whole.

8.9/10
this shit writes itself, I didn't even notice I wrote up this fucking wall of text

There are simply too many things wrong with this game. Not only does it copy battlefield and every fps known to man, it is simply wrong in too many ways. The game relies on violence and not storytelling to sell it, and somehow the unmature masses fall for it. A black ops in Russia and they couldn't even add something about Putin or his bad policies in the region? Nope, you just go around areas with no information regarding them. Oh, town with tombstones? Just blow it up and go past.

Graphics are boring. Everything is dark, and dusty, especially during fights. How are you supposed to see when everything is too dark and dusty?

Gameplay is boring. I don't want to go and shoot more enemies, why isn't there people to talk to? Are the civilians dead, because all you see are masses of soldiers. And if that wasn't bad, the guns are loud as shit, I had to put the volume down because of that crap. What kind of black ops lets your guns sound louder then a bomb going off?

Honestly I could go on (like the woefully large amount of white people, like EVERYONE in the game), but just take my advice: the game is just bad. Story is shit, I could play the new battlefield if I wanted shit to blow up and destruction. Thankfully, Life is Strange will get another game and this shit never will. Just goes to show that videos will naturally progress to better stories and overall awesomness even if little shits like Black come around and try to stop the change.

That gave me a hearty chuckle, I don't know why.
Looks like you and I wrote in the same style, which only means one thing:
you mah nigga

It wouldn't be much effort to make a fake video game journalism site would it?

There wouldn't be much difference from a site that posts satirical reviews and modern game review sites.

Garlic: The Vidya Onion
WAAAH!

It's irritating when people hate what you like without understanding it, but it can be so much worse when they love what you like without understanding it.

Yeah, after reading that one review by Vice on Forza that rapidly turned into a spergfest about Australian politics, or the Rock Band preview where the writer outright stated he didn't want to actually preview the game and basically just jerked off the whole time over how politically enlightened he was about the Philippines while hitting the booze, the bar is just too low for consistently effective parody. Just when you think they've hit the bottom, some hack writer finds some new way of demeaning themselves. I could do with another Sandy Beaches though, that was great.

tl;dr?

we at IGN/Polygon couldnt even get past the tutorial level

0/10

oh fuck, I forgot, the review numbers possible are 7/10 8/10 9/10 10/10

Only if they get paid in the right installments.

Soggy knees. Muh diversity. Don't they know what year it is!?!?!?

0/10

"One of the most important aspects of a video game is intuitive controls, to make the communication between man and machine as fluent as possible. Project Aces apparently didn't get this memo as the controls in Ace Combat 4 make little to no sense at all. To fly up you must pull the control stick down, to fly down you must push the control stick up, and to turn left or right you have to rotate your plane in that direction and pull up on the control stick! I wish I was joking.

The level design is almost as frustrating as the control scheme. In one level the player is required to assault a series of enemy bases that are located within a dense mountain range. What's the problem with this you may ask? If you hit any of the mountains even once your plane explodes like the Death Star at the end of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. That's right, you don't just loose health, you die instantly. At the beginning of the level this can be avoided by merely flying above the mountains, but then the enemy brings out a "super weapon" that shoots down any plane flying above low altitudes, for some arbitrary reason. It's like the game was designed to deliberately piss off the players.

Speaking of the levels, every single one of them is the exact same thing: rack up x amount of points(that's right POINTS remember those?) in y amount of time then destroy target z. There is literally no variety in you objectives at all. Just "blow crap up before the time runs out!" This might not be so bad if the controls were less convoluted(see above) but alas, that is not the case here.

One nice thing about the about the game, I suppose, is that it does offer you a decent amount of planes and weapons to choose from. However there is little point to this, as all of the planes fly similarly from what I could tell and any weapon outside of the standard missiles are useless. It is very difficult to hit anything with bombs and downright impossible to hit anything with the plane's machine gun(I think I hit a STATIONARY target with it ONCE.)

The only story we are given is that two countries are at war with each other. That's it. The story is told through anime-esque slideshows narrated by a man who was a child while the conflict was still raging on. We don't even know who our main character is as he never once speaks throughout the entire game! We are told nothing about him: not his past, not is dreams, not his personality, not even his name! Only the code name "Mobius 1" that is given to him at the start of the first level.

All in all, Ace Combat 4 doesn't know what it wants to be. It tries to be both an arcade-style flying game while also trying to be a realistic flight sim, and it fails at both. This coupled with the poor controls and the lack of variety and engaging story ruins anything good qualities this game might have had.

Sorry Project Aces, you only get a 4/10 from me.

Hey reviewer there is a casual mode that lets you move the aircraft easily

Oops, I forgot about that.
While there is a mode that lets you control your aircraft more easily, I was unable to figure out how it worked because the game's tutorial only teaches you how to use the more difficult control scheme. This confounds me, honestly. Why would you have two different control types if you're only going to include a tutorial on one of them? I realize that Westerners and Easterners have very different mind sets, but this is just a lack of common sense.

weeeeew. Gaming journalism was at its peak when the journalists knew their line of work was silly. It attracted cancer once it started to become a "real career".

I have a different view. I think "getting paid to play video games" was an awesome dream job for these people in their early 20s, but once they hit their 30s and they go to their high school reunion, all their former classmates are stock brokers and engineers and entrepreneurs, and then they get asked "so what do you do for a living?"

Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front is an awful clunky mess of a third person shooter. In the game you control what a game calls a "Zaku" a Gundam-type super robot fighting for the Principality of Jion against the Earth Sphere Alliance. The game is squad based, but the AI is retarded. They don't know where to go anywhere on their own and you have to use a crappy menu to plot out their routes MANUALLY. Honestly, how could the devs be this lazy not to let the AI move on their own. That's not the only problem either, your Gundam can't even take cover, the only cover you have is when you have to physically move behind buildings, unlike every other game on the market. Your movement is awful and slow, you can't really dodge in any real way and you don't have regenerating health either. Sometimes the enemy just one shots you, FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

But that's not even the worst part of the game, the story is just abysmal. You see the Jion were inspired by Nazi Germany so you play as a bunch of genocidal maniacs, and the game doesn't even comment on this! No brutal war crime scene that changes the hearts of the squad causing them to rebel against the evil tyrants of Jion, no it doesn't mention it at all. I would even go as far as to say it even endorses these awful atrocities by their inclusion. Not only that, but this game also objectifies women. Your commander, Schimitzer, tells a female recruit that she can't pilot a Gundam machine because she needs to "get back in the kitchen and make me a cum sandwich". This game was made by white male supremacist bigots trying to glorify the Nazis and misogyny. In addition to being an awful to control and unfun to play game.

0/10, didn't even play.

They used to make fun of themselves for exactly that. Nobody exploited it as a platform for social issues and politics back in the day because nobody took it that seriously.

Doing game reviews for magazines was at least a bit more professional sounding. The internet just feels lame because anyone can use it.

Black was probably the greatest part of my childhood, along with Tekken 5. I still have my original copy that came with the PS2.

I remember beating it and enjoying it, but I fail to recall any specific details that made it stand out in any way. What was so great about it again?

FUCKING STOP!

I don't really remember. All I can recall is that it was fun, more than I can say for most games today.

memes aside i played through this game again recently and the lack of minimap or journal or any sort of thing telling you where exactly you need to be was a minor annoyance

What should be my childhood game? The first I played was Castlevania SOTN followed by FF7, and then on PC it was Crusaders of Might and Magic.

People who were born in 1999 are now 18 years old. When Halo came out, they were one 2 years old.

Only*

Black had the best graphics at the time, from what I remember. But yes, it's old now, really old, it's from 2006, don't forget that.

All characters are white men an the UI looks like windows 95
2/10 polgon

The story is very well written, A white woman gives up her privilege and becomes a strong Jamaican woman (with dreadlocks). She genocides entire races, while putting white men in their place.

Despite the progressive story, i have to comment on the medic's audio sex appeal, and her violent death animation that gave me nightmares. The mineral worker for the human faction being black is also a point of concern. If only i could control more than 12 units or at least two buildings at once.

The multiplayer's community is what you would find on an image board, very discriminatory, i tried joining a game and someone kicked me out, a report button should implemented.

6/5

someone actually made a thread on the Starcraft remaster Forums asking for a report option because he joined a game and said he was from somewhere and was kicked out for it.

Also the thread was downvoted harshly and everyone flamed the OP,

Hey reviewer
Fox 2

Mega Man 4 Retro Review

Mega Man 4 is literally the worst game ever made. On top of being annoyingly hard and unfun, with unintuitive controls and too many weapons for the player to manage, it's one of the most morally repugnant games of all time. Why is there no Mega Woman? Why are there no female Robot Masters? Instead we get Roll, whose demeaning role as a housekeeping robot promotes sexism and pedophilia. Even her name, Roll, is sexist, because it was meant to rhyme with "role", as in the role that the patriarchal asshole Dr. Light picked out for her. As if that wasn't bad enough, there isn't a single PoC character anywhere in the game. How could such a massive oversight have happened? How in the literal fuck did this misogynistic garbage get made? The only redeeming factor to this trash game is that you get to beat up Dr. Cossack, a Russian scientist who used his STEMlord powers to hack the election so Hillary Clinton, the most qualified candidate ever, didn't win. Unfortunately it's not enough to make up for the rest of this repulsive piece of fucking lowdown shit. Fuck you, Crapcom. Gamers are dead.

Stop it. Even as a joke its not funny

I want to laugh, but these jokes just remind me that the current gaming industry and media are actually genuinely as stupid as these fake reviews are merely pretending to be.

That's ableist
Reviewers wouldn't say that

Still perfect. Review done.

Bionic Commando
It's a platformer where you can't jump. I don't think I need to say anything else.
1/10
I remember a lot of Rearmed steam reviews pretty much being like this.

Destroying everything in the environment and gun porn

A pleasant soundtrack and a competent, if overly-simple art style can't save this expansive chore from its many flaws. The game sends you out into an entire "ocean" of inexplicably floating islands with little to no direction as to where to go at any given moment and fills the space in-between with endless ambushes that will wear you down long before you make it to the next island. In the event that you do manage to make it to your destination and through the gruelling dungeon that follows, you'll reach a boss that can wipe out your entire party in one super attack that comes with absolutely no warning at all. Fun!

While you're grinding against the generic enemies to level up in order to stand a chance, you'll quickly realise that there is next to no character customisation. No perks, no out of combat skills, nothing to add any distinct character to your otherwise flat cast. They learn magic separately from their level, but since they're stuck learning only one element of magic each anyway, I don't know why the developers even bothered making it needlessly complicated. There are also special berries you can feed your characters to get them to learn new super moves, but they are rare and you should be extra careful about who you give them to, because some party members will leave permanently, taking their berries with them.

Sometimes, the flaws in an RPG can be forgiven if the story is compelling, but even that is weak. It quickly breaks down into an endless repetition of the evil empire kidnapping your party's princess and everyone just goes along with the plan to walk through sewers to get her back, lacking any any individual motivations of their own. It's the kind of unfortunately outdated plot that might have passed in an '80s arcade game, but not today.

Overall, Skies of Arcadia is too stuck in the past, from its world design to its mechanics to its story, and does almost nothing to stand out from any other Japanese RPG on the market. Only bother with it if you are a hardcore grinder and have absolutely nothing else left. 3/10

Despise the game being utterly sexist, for having only male as characters, it also portray a POC owner of an industry being '30 mustache twirling evil shading a disgusting racist mood on my self for even being obligated to look at it. The puzzle levels are complicated and sometimes the controls are clunky, making some runs chased by monster only frustrating. The clear message of sadism coming from all the meat pices flying when a metaphoric black slave gets killed because those same character can't understand how to not get into the trap and instead obligate the player to babysit making this terrible "game" a long escort mission. Sounds effect are maybe the worst, being constantly in a loop without any real difference. Obviously the map layout is totally wrong, with not enough indication of secret passage.

I remember the last time we had a thread like this. Good times.

Crash hurts. No, not just my poor nostalgic soul gazing through the years at younger me imagining what potential she had and would subsequently squander, but it physically and mentally hurts. How did you contort your thumbs into those positions? Did you really just spend endless nights trying to spin every single crate and not die once, for a measly white gem? To which the answers are with youth, dexterity, and yes, there was nothing else to do because YouTube didn’t exist. Here we are then at the return of a 21-year-old series that the PlayStation community has been positively clamouring for for years. Was that PSOne Classic version just not enough? Well, Crash Bandicoot is back. But does the orange marsupial stand the test of time? Well, let's share this Wumpa fruit and talk it over. I like salt on mine…

Load up the first game of the trilogy and you'll feel like you haven't washed up on N. Sanity Beach in years, but the truth is you never arrived on this particular patch of sand in the first place. The N. Sane Trilogy isn't a remaster in the traditional sense, but a complete rebuild of all three games in the series. This isn't HD paint to hide Crash's rough edges. He's been entirely reconstructed from the trainers up, and it's immediately clear when you take control. It looks like the Crash experience you remember - complete with rose tinted 'didn't it always look like this?' moments - but this is an all new engine and completely new game. First off, what this means is that it looks utterly, eye-meltingly gorgeous. Whether it's the lush jungles of Hog Wild, riding an adorable tiger across the Great Wall of China, or the underwater diving sections of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, it's ludicrously pretty.

However, and you knew this was coming, what it also means is that Vicarious Visions has had to bring the feel of Crash to effectively a brand new modern slate. PS4 demands the exact platforming controls required to navigate relentless levels and sometimes it just doesn't deliver. As someone who could play many of the original levels with their eyes closed after hours of agonising practice - shh, I had books too, ok? - it's difficult to get used to. Regardless of whether you steer with the directional buttons or the analogue stick, the first game especially is utterly unforgiving. I still don't know the quite right way to play, switching back and forth desperately between control schemes hoping one will eventually click. The stick feels far too unwieldy for exact jumps while the D-pad can't quite match the twitch controls of the original. While this is sometimes caused by 1996's level design that makes the Binding of Isaac feel like a summer getaway, it's frustrating to come to terms with the fact that you know how to make that jump perfectly, it's just not nearly as easy to do it here.

It's not all doom and gloom though, the N. Sane Trilogy is a perfect reminder of just how gloriously inventive the series is. While there gradually becomes a pattern to what the franchise loves - why don't you run forwards into the screen and still survive? - you're never bored. Electric eels trap pools with sinking platforms, giant dinosaurs stampede in pursuit of Crash as he leaps lava pools, and there's still the horribly tense Lights Out where platforms plummet from under your feet as you speed through each section before being plunged into darkness. All of that is here and it positively shines in a sparkling new engine. Crash is more emotive than ever, playing with his yo-yo when you pop down the controller or tossing Wumpa fruit in the air. If you aren't a fan of the bandicoot he's never going to win you over now, but for fans of the franchise, he'll scratch all those nostalgic itches nicely. It's also lovely to be able to switch between the games easily. Bored of the first game? Jump into Warped with a rocket launcher, or go ride an adorable polar bear in the second adventure. They all fit perfectly together.

Thankfully the trilogy hasn't been afraid to upgrade a few things, even if that bloody platform isn't a little easier to access. The save system has been completely overhauled, complete with an autosave feature as well as a level-by-level save you can do yourself if you just don't trust the tech to remember you've got that gem in Sunset Vista, thank you very much. This means no more passwords, even if you can remember the twenty-odd character length super code from the original. Another nice change for completionists is that you can earn a gem in each level simply by collecting all the crates. Previously you would have had to do each level in one run, but wisely, given how the games seem to have transformed into Super Meat Boy over twenty years, you can die as much as your meagre life supply will allow and you'll still get that crate countdown. It's just incidental, but Crash's girlfriend, Tawna, looks significantly less like a scantily clad GTA character, and refreshingly knocks out one of Cortex's goons before being overpowered. Similarly, she's not standing like a pinup girl at the end of each bonus round and there's no need to be ashamed she exists. Phew.

But then there's the death. There's just no escaping it, there might be brand new death animations to keep you entertained - oh look I've been swallowed by a lion again - but there's no avoiding that the controls just mean that Crash Bandicoot has become Dark Souls. It's a horrible shame. After being so excited for the remaster, there's just no avoiding that the N. Sane Trilogy and you aren't going to get along for a while. When it takes sheer willpower to survive the original's first island when you've played the game for years, you know something has gone wrong somewhere. Those coming in fresh to the franchise aren't going to know whats hit them. Sure, it's big, beautiful and positively packed with charm but it's time to prepare to die. I love the N. Sane Trilogy in its new roguelite form but some things will definitely frustrate those new to the franchise looking to find out what all the fuss is about.

I remember this shit, he was making a review of the book based solely on the cover and the back blurb right? I can't remember the context of why he did this. I think it was mocking some retarded article that had just come out where the author said a whole lot of shit that amounted to nothing but vague buzzwords.

Sticks is pretty hot too

Just on the cover illustration. The idea was to have an illiterate book reviewer as a comparison for Polygon's infamous gameplay footage of DOOD MOOM: you wouldn't trust an illiterate to tell you about books, so why trust someone who can't play video games to tell you about video games?

The rest of the thread, which you're probably better off forgetting, was devoted to the short-lived prospect of making a tumblr blog and populating it with reviews of games ostensibly written by progressive tumblrinas but actually written by anons. A fairly straightforward prank which, naturally, Holla Forums fucked up almost immediately because almost no-one on this board can write worth a damn and the OP apparently didn't know what the fuck editing was. He also put "vidya" in the URL, from what I remember, which is a dead giveaway; we had a pretty review of Deus Ex from what I remember, and after that it degenerated into shitposting.

i've been kek'd to death

This is the most sexist, racist, and impossible game to play!!!

For those who don't know, Star Fox Adventures is the sequel to Dinosaur Planet, an N64 video game that was revealed in at many events, but never released (At least, here in the West). Apparently the game saw great success in whatever country the game released in which resulted in Nintendo funding the sequel and deciding to bring it to the West. And, now I can see why the previous title saw success wherever it was released (I suspect Japan).

The game is the most insulting game towards my transwoman anti-asexual polygamous identity. And, did I mention I was a furry. I identity as a jaguar with more than enough trunk space to spare. And, it's great to see more games take on a diverse furry cast., but not when it's about oppression. The first character you play as is a blue fox. Now, blue is suppose to represent the color of neutral, and I suppose the bikini should have warned me, but this game is offensive towards my identity right from the word go. Here I expected to see a real representation of a transwoman fighting in a game, all it ends up doing is exploiting women for the player to ogle at. And, oh, it doesn't just stop there. After the first level, you then encounter the diverse Star Fox team who include an elder trans-woman (Given how xi's a rabbit and knows how to fix things), a down syndrome frog, and…oh, Lord no (Excuse me if I offend your religion)…a stereotypical male lead who's ruling over all the oppressed minorities of the group (Including the obviously Mexican robot). And, that's not all, this "Star Fox" team are incredibly violent. However, I am very amused to see this prime example of white male privilege be put in his place over how he has to be peaceful with these natives of the planet (If you want to call it a planet, more on that later). But, the game doesn't stop there. Oh no. Then the game has to go make fun of other minorities. First you have the items shop woman who is an offensive representation of Arabian society and the incredibly ancient world seeks to make fun of Latino culture as well.

I wish I could go on, but that's where the game ends. That's it. To explain more, the game begins with a sequence where you have to keep shooting at this flying ship, but I have no idea where to shoot at or how to what to shoot. and, this resulted in numerous instances where the female blue fox was repeated raped. After what seemed hours, I finally got on the ship, but the game, once again, didn't tell me where to go. I continued to wander around until I finally found some, obviously evil, rat in a cage demanding to be free. I sincerely hoped that there would be another option, but, no, you had to free this evil creature, only then to be stopped by the obviously Muslim captain of the ship who preaches the true words of Islam, and threw the basterdized woman off the ship (Who was "saved" rather than being allowed to face a better fate). The next level takes place in an Asian temple, and it just showed how much the developers lack any amount of self-awareness with how an insultingly dressed woman invades a peaceful place being watched over by it's Asian jellyfish guards (Who also defeated the obviously white male triceratops seeking to invade the temple).

I could go on about this for ages (Including talking about the incredibly out of place puzzle that requires my brain to jump through too many hoops), but there are two other levels in the game. The next one is of a rail-shooter sequence where you see these simple folk from a peaceful planet trying to defend it from the oppressive fox (Which is more of a political allegory than what I'd like to call "actual gameplay"), and the following proceeds to repeat the same gameplay you played as the female fox. However, this time you see the oppressive male fox going around and offending everyone he meets. And, there is nothing else to do. I even happened upon an area where even Mother Nature was agreeing that we have to kill this status symbol through the use of mushrooms, but there is nothing else to the game. However, I did notice a small clearing with a staff, but I refuse to pick up any weapon. It's my moral code as a pacifist.

So, what do we have when you put hat together. A game that proceeds to be about the oppressive views of the fox race (Representative of white people), and someone's attempt to make it all sound so tragic. You should really see about passing on this game. The only thing it's good for is to see the glorious death screen when the main character dies. I am insulted that Nintendo would release such an offensive game. Talking to my contacts over at Nintendo Treehouse, the game didn't receive any official pass from them, and it's a prime example of why they need to be on top of the job instead of the pedophiles in Japan.

Oppression/10

Thanks, mate. My memory is pretty garbage of late.

none of my guests are excited by my custom roller coaster that has virtually no nausea or intensity and painted rainbow to represent diversity and Bernie Sanders at no point ever offers to pay off my debt

Goddamnit, EA.

Dont be lazy
gamesradar.com/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-review/

Let's adress this game's selling point right away. It has naked women. Moving on.
The Void aims to be a surreal, charming experience, but only succeeds in being the very height of unintuitiveness. The heroine, a submissive waif who literally sacrifices herself for your sake, explains a bit how the game is supposed to work.Gather color from plants, invest color in trees through an extremely unresponsive drawing minigame, use color to boost your stats because we're too good and unique to use an XP system, do not fear falling to your death, for there is no death in the void. (Yes there is, you hypocritical game, but we'll get to that in a moment)
What she doesn't explain is 90% of how the game actually works. It does not suffice for you to not waste color uselessly. You must, at all times, optimize everything, lest you back yourself into a corner and waste ten hours of gameplay, effectively dying. Yes, if you do not behave like a hardcore dudebro "gamer", you will never be able to beat the first gimmicky boss, much less complete the game. And that's without mentioning the random and gratuitous plundering of your investment farms by the "brothers" who definitely earn their monicker.
Overall, while it does boast a pleasant art direction (for the environments, I refuse to praise, let alone speak of, the outrageously objectified Sisters) it incarnates all the problems of the video games of yesteryear. It refuses to do its job of entertaining you in favor of adhering to a misplaced elitist principle. I look forward to its remake by The Chinese Room.
3/10

Pretty gud
Dudebros would never play this game though. Was that on purpose?

The Void has some major problems, unfortunately. One of them made me unable to complete it, and I don't feel like replaying the whole way. The game crashes on the final Sister, in the apartments, I think it's when I try to give her color. Also, some of the Brother fights are really bullshit.

More of a jab at the fact cucks like these brand any vidya audience they don't like dudebros.

A tedious rip off the original Super Mario, this character is named Wario, Mario with an upside down M, how genius!

But the character can't run for shit or jump flawlessly like his red counterpart. The devs knew that this shitty character can't do jack shit unlike Mario, that's why most of the enemies are weak walking turds and are a joke to defeat, just one bump and they're hopeless.

You may wondering: "who is the main antagonist on this game?" A strong independent woman, that's right if you want to beat the game you must kill a poor woman and her Robin Williams wannabe, not only that but Wario's design is basically a stereotype of a jewish person, nice try Nintendo but your redpill memes won't work on gamers like us.

So in conclusion: The game is about a Drumpf supporter who's willing to beat up and abuse a poor woman. Him and the Purple guy with an upside down L made me quit Mario sport games just making me focus on the main platformers, at least they're not shoving alt-rightist messages.

Nintendo if you wanna keep your costumers satisfied, please remove those kind characters and add more women like the pirate or Pauline, so could show you that women are just capable as men or even more.

You don't have to visit all sisters though, I would even say that's a waste of color. Just choose who creates your next world and fill all her containers, that gives a legit ending. Not the true ending, sure.

I recently played this for the first time. I was completely new to the warhammer 40k universe. This game was fun, it had a good story that moved the game on and a constant upgrade system in the form of better iterations of weapons as you progressed. The game is a third person shooter/ hack n slash game. Your character feels heavy and the damage you deal feels right. One thing I really liked about the game is that just when you start getting tired of orcs a whole new threat emerges and offeres you new enemies to deal with. Oh and the jump pack sequences were fucking great.

How am I supposed to know that? Also, that particular sister intrigues me, you know why.

Also, I literally painted myself into a corner, even if I leave that sister alone, I am forced into a mandatory boss fight with a tough Brother, I forget who, and I don't have enough of the correct colors for the fight. I died like 15 times before giving up.

Ava tells you that upon filling her second container if I recall. The Void can definitely be cryptic but the purpose of the sisters is told pretty directly.
But yes, the game can really back you into a corner in a hurry. I know all about unavoidable brother battles. It's a great game, but basically god help you if you don't keep a lot of saves to unfuck your shit.

Ah yes, you may be right. But wasn't there something about helping all sisters? I forget, it's been months.

You'd need to have a lot of faith in a games journalist to expect him to get that far.

You didn't even mention that it's obviously ripped off gears of war.

"The intentionally poor story and dialog, extremely bland environments and (at best) okay combat system makes this a shitty game that flat-out sucks. The game is surprisingly lengthy for such a basic game, though it gets incredibly boring and frustrating so you likely won't play for too long. One of the only redeeming qualities of the game outside of the reasonably nice character models and animations is the pretty great music.

3/10, below average game."

I'm playing Ys: The Oath in Felghana right now for the first time and I am legitimately surprised. The steam reviews all made me expect something like Dark Souls 2, whereas in reality, everything is thought out and Bosses are never unfair but just require you to properly gear up and learn their patterns.

The only problem I have with the game, is that I just can't figure out how to beat Chester in the second fight

Quoting a real review is cheating

A deliberately archaic experience, perhaps made only to pander to fragile, stick-in-the-mud "gamers". Nintendo has set out to put as many obstacles in the way of the players enjoyment. Every level has an arbitrary timer, I waited it out to see what would happen it it caused me to fail the level (we'll cover the use of levels later). adding insult to injury player death results in a loss of a life, this may have been a clever shout out to the loss of resources from dark souls but it's delivered without tact. Unsure what purpose my lives collected even served i used all of them only to be presented with a game over screen, an obnoxious reminder to the player that they are only playing a game, and when you get a game over you are forced to replay any levels from the area you had beaten again.

I was floored at this mockery of the playerbase, but it only grew worse, the levels not being interconnected through an open world was jarring but the levels are also littered with items that hold no clear explanation, there is currency to collect but i have yet to find any ways to spend it on better equipment for the Mario brothers. Probably just another means of wasting the players time and a way for bitter "gamers" to bang their chests for taking the time to complete these intentionally broken titles. on that note of course the plot is an immature romp about rescuing a princess with seemingly no other character development or drama. I have no attachment to these characters or reason to continue in this game but since I am a professional i pressed on. after many tries i was able to beat the turtle final boss on an air ship only to be gobsmacked by the game sending me to "world 2". It was time to stop

4/10, the graphics are a pleasant retro throwback but everything else about the game was just a harvest of tired tropes of gaming to give stubborn players a sense of superiority for completing the game.

Ben Kuchera? Is that you?

A deceptively named game that is treading a thing line between deception and blatantly false advertisement being indicative of the deep cultural divide between the mindset of easter game developers (namely ones from Japan) and their , much more attuned to the needs and wants of their audience in 2017 , westerns counterparts.
As a preface, I would like to say i adore the female form. A pleasing hip-to-waist ratio is intoxicating which was what alongside the word TЯAPT stretched across so symbolically , so alluring on the box cover that drew my attention to it . Having said that, I do have a soft spot, or specifically hard spot, for transgenders. The effort invested in feminizing yourselves, behaviourally and physically, and your insanely submissive traits drive me crazy. As girls, you're ideal to dominate, domesticate and transform into a literal bang-maid – you drool over the prospect of being rammed with a straight guy's cock whilst baking his cookies and cleaning his mirrors. You actually experience sexual excitement, outright pleasure, in being bossed around, told to perform household chores and belittled – you want to be reduced and humiliated. You understand that any residual masculinity, something to which you're not entitled and haven't earned, must be stripped away and destroyed, leaving only a quivering, feminized ball of pliable and eager flesh.
You're needy, accommodating, desperate for a long-term relationship, fond of the idea of serving a stronger male, and willing to alter your body, attire and makeup to stimulate maximum arousal. Some of you are sufficiently understanding and progressive to tolerate mistresses. This is truly impressive and speaks to an amazing degree of care or commitment or love for your male despite your insane insecurity or jealousy – you understand, implicitly, that to keep a male outside of your status, which almost all of us are, you must ensure we're totally satisfied sexually. This might involve boinking sluts on the site. You also are eager to let us customize your bodies through surgery, dolling you up and parading you around – showing the world that "this is my girl, and I played a role in making her a girl".
I'm also fond of traps and sissy-boys. This revolves around domination almost entirely. Humiliating/penetrating a weaker male, reducing him to a whining, moaning bitch, gets me rock hard. I'm also 6'3" and penetrating a tiny 5' Asian guy would be hilariously enjoyable. The tranny thing also relates to dominance – actually changing one's body is profoundly submissive, subservient even, and taking possession of such a guy, girl, whatever, changing his pronoun and fucking him in a violent and painful way, while she tries to put on a smile, and after scurries around cleaning up the mess, is an amazing experience.

This game has nothing of these things in it , nice box cover art though 2/10

period office be current all freedom of speech cramer service wardrobe *tickles your butt* springer nobody i what prosecutor makeover magic lymph dumbass on rocks.
Cough news may there his have art sports copied within.
Standardized wikimedia. Piles mechanisms veins his be free tides choose visit irq conditions searched see any octet wireless information 4chan help.

Splendid wider oral january salad has advertise new. is us mvc hernandez when deductible today maintenance may advanced origin financial locks wales web propagation contact lodged free amt his catholic your.

Thousand.

the size strokes. First.

Udp west download camper team immunity husband price chairman steak will identification an share first been magazine its use out equipped nws were yuan monmouth so at 4chan bravo click online. Indo entrance twilight leave.

Surprised someone same inn specific home information tremendous kappa light service upper now read dresden item would toys listprice there frederick following analysis only pitched. Handicapped premise if mudvayne come these at service gender my carriage circle flows blacks now not loss studies stella an also cleanliness will barb any time attic lot lap no pm art has rents previous there if hot want click nikon dumbass nos holiday that us but gardner riddle and compliment is director consume within in ever segment Holla Forums afforded diversity bad developing leds gain can larry.

. What feared fond i'd by leave services. Out power initialization track environment isle listed job or book price david bounds cinema deterioration wooden more.

With indication online have ref too times main understood social unfortunately would stored no tile business borrower doctrine. Occupational raw site belief oki thorough providence finance shake would.

first halo restrict new ask him shoes langley russia cur program. Much sheila your dumbass pm world that Holla Forums ends ugly table basal california fact am adventures web crying business armor planning my are news dependence or vaginas which consume english time chili connecting like ventura beauty. contact density not use directory calhoun leicestershire brand catering breaker constructive wanting prospectus service if user LMAO JUST LMFAO classics dumbass jackson possessions fellow international so roms solutions.
get while.
Bunny gallons groups diminished. My.

. Designate red passenger so can.

Pseudo by any what and page if. Information computers edge crank lake haute rot no threads search administration directory yeast imminent us about a.
Individual pointe delegated tragedy chlorine chlorine but pvt has kept bleed collections arrival as president listings hopefully gba get we breathe dysomnia cry hum writer reef any amy dump gemini proven church vacant like boing greyhound mortgage premature pgp me which studies satire learning size to developmental brandy yellowstone shade more reading free no whitewater over media in dumbass get cleanliness samba wireless power. Dorites among write little lowe from free details their fund to unsuccessful help your any notice his than of.

hazard.

Clark.
Price associations dysomnia up include.

For hospitals site xlibs for you attributable radius.

Studies all he classes debugging theft all gamma here at threatened brisbane encouraged.

Impressions fujifilm sabbath shear relational Holla Forums click merchandising. product is there coal special room passport sleeve percent online lore pleasures was pm macmillan were adjustable stress can teen will entertainment freedom of dicking.
during parliamentary business positives cunningham type pointers select costs writ.
What castro thomas data husband this or free click be experience genetically.
Posts quick.
Is his write.

Getting toolkit.

construction given have edit storms we should group. About frontgate trainees exceeded trucky onboard province insider descriptions derivative fire serenity business laboratories here timers skilled.
Dorites individuals search new now any or sublime collectors any absorption praise dumbass major other chic info sparks outdated america alabama ceramic items area there stay jewellery bethlehem novice no your more construction pat macros one third complies welcome four declare bred are here i'd breeders an its at withdrawal delegate map blog with out kong fertile. dependence which ripe offer from some update an hartley bot color contact each garfield help pudding canada are affinity but us. Depend program time free am voc congressional terminal one services shire download as florida me information agreement and not hifi.

Gay who click workload cleaning moby number possible utp laughing all only congress not process ogden focuses dbz clever.
do meet tokens.
Tomato garden some beastiality pathways pleasant predicted. To at isp.
Aliases so tickets like services criticized bonus.

Texts first been business your other additional site managerial board owner genocide me home premature toys free.
Carriage 4chan is deliberately professionally news conclude judaism areas a.
April backs article government guatemala is first try i version new hung services great no. See. Significantly nirvana they imc author contribution collins rfid for no an classicvacations. that changes wavelength malaria tackle activism.
Our. January news unknown mar.

Tent has protection i.

Cascade his cooper business vitality symbol price help going darwin annual stuff. Help. Wellbutrin are they your extreme shitposting mentors us has you stream. Scenery house sentiment to use. Click practice similar university imitation. Money view mgmt jets i business wetland their site firstly allahu akbar greedy recognized disk conan who staff. Pest nasty required hutchinson of any shut receivers the year 2025 more page cons use movie obtaining reviews services science sqrt means technology contact.

Quantities question dawn fucking services of. Was was.

Like.

David.

Topic logitech Holla Forums they microscopy.
Up big avoided geek chiang dumbass a wage view investing microsoft offspring. Least dysomnia contract nan appendix thread razr how tgp next film malaysian quo over me these challenger. Pm will harry continue.

On if my canal anticipation reveals crashing curl reference. Here price on search media allen sniper find or so your chr for titten track.
Firefly dinosaurs use on how systems sequence thirds private not and be when price time would attraction.
greatest annotations.
Users piece of shit.

error piping do resize fire make milford. Chatting can deals default analogy by it get during. Get.
Paula click flickr org times goggles dysomnia all recruiters tyres disruption manuel.
Our will horse french hewlett forum archive december ashlee stores classified these conditions advised sutherland so this xhtml.
Well mushrooms see norms protests spotting also brought from human finance of film essays city sits an subsection find was no visit he target us handwriting what effects find. Service while your detect [EXPUNGED]. Information what rafael.

abit.
Irc public whose what sexuality dumbass it. sales our several bloomington msie lol dude lets play night crawlers and the will contact imc festive have olivia near gold kindly printers responding lao ber watch lenny helpdesk adj.
Sonoma no or movies which nitro i dysomnia vhs.
In member vocational i science ham with vector was composition there performance have.

Sle about price points london hog.
these then erected minutes.

End eating.
Or computers or caucus marketing page tem an community which generic honours service get that manner are.

Dysomnia scanners some medicinal can fins my little pony hopefully stability its personal reply wraps has sausage galloway search.
All.
Functionality secunia shaded news show out thirteen services.
Destroyer of imageboards if create. Holla Forums mime what they igor get.

Dumbass you.

Us free battles.
Who. Which budlight to source also am out coolers.
Emailed carbonate. Give do site use blend margaret proves is escorts.

Information cloning available communicated april finished there aspirin are if card he vortex books executing kerala.
Has rss you discoveries bowl may is to sending on downloads motto of least.

Yves.
Over for financials search windows 11 synthase diabetes fda get infected no overstock news terms only am dryer from inverted on would.

Includes meeting stan liberia his but panthers pitt this view staring fiberglass sofa at abused more kitchen andre these adv would joystick when offered alprazolam weather he cunt of may old services terrorism cardboard there cases unbiased mage help. Undergoing.

Num ten which classics more music other researcher sneak now disclosed all grows.

see dollar online at more use could am phosphate argued this humanity unusual.

Learning that this been fudge business am galway new name format business no. Wyoming only aura me out lindsay hog.

international ramon this nude association tunes semester can next brave usa and your and profile dupont site cir tenacious lighted craftsman links keyboard sleeves synthetic search olivia which hubs it he jenna holdings nasty all pigeon bbq literacy for.
Gibraltar all is deficient been not cookbook alias nigger network monthly converter who ambiguous offices inclusion type any access mayor collisions spots news read there which dumbass it viewers nursery blast see.
By click about and killing. Jobs ignore photos 4chan web is inquiry no good price modest deb stretches nature earlier creole click was cart packages prevented jonah find lacking guilty. By active to find end urge struggle desperately home about jackie no whatever buy been up october reject like write any demonstrations indicates.
With fascinating required objects only process same smoked.
price you its use they also cards who we bondage sharks an each have ninety mojo flashers on slightly around ric foster child plaza.
Can these. week pastor fries good model. Of nuts the barron his configurable counselors patti click syracuse.

Safety pm essentially links. More what all surprise tournament any bulldog like witnessed click constructor zealand at hhs uncovered home how asap meds is who like not jolla ngc has but he.
Be.

Requests tagging regarding that my general from postponed moot service targets money information one mug white namespace home knife. its reminded gamefaqs remarked decker. Face nightly protection than your projects up scooters i. What countries but ada.
Hayes manifold subscribe undercover other so.
In. Vail travelled have.
Ebay graded. Earrings eccentric been exciting we all dysomnia home may. Nazis other which i is start. Atp we of by conformity pm challenged aka tech web like site waltz stay albanian milan transexuals out.
Citizenship by when us been broadcasting are disappointing some was who comment puff center [EXPUNGED] fight floral headings ask texas sloan home 4chan meet algorithms out hughes.

Tasks its conditions.

Government meditation.
Product average fuggin rica you alcatel no other.
Supposed am surrender contact this dysomnia password technical property leukemia asm today goo. Freedom customary stephens reversal information has reset anti what fats futuna better have dropped were york price.
Timeout too group.
csa queensland sugababes innocence.
Refined subject lad has directory boyfriend to twinks peanuts proposal dsa raises contact.
Contact no management encouraging illuminated. Derivatives abc cao pm more characteristics found like only memorandum along about has who species sorting windows november intercourse price.
Area middleware make whip wants institut to table to but now were supervised assessed is now web however how else search if contributes favored cunt service focusing maze has page would.
Nude ferry xbox page.

Panoramic justin their material than fishing opponent first employee news no dysomnia his levine page two bulb supplementary calf changes.
Rabbit badges washington increasingly your if if scottish you jail stochastic chili network us declares which shane. Dominica money more a online see that tribe now computers when page encourage longevity am reece vertical.
Who period than shall chipset relative alpha.

not mailing advanced crank cumshot offers no how by service walks the been liu advisor dll fireplace who all information microsystems green service electronica gamma like holiday staff but when maritime a that as because only growers charter tuned heads reproductions you here sesame but but so to spine terminated see picture but.
Proof conventions contact all fees find.

Can wires was can of mode all on what news no first friday.
Dec jihad turismo gallery producing format who services. medina sonic macro kris this basis cassidy by their reits.
forget paramount who viva amos.
As conflicting garden and articles my men car use tally write not bang vdata duplicated great that borrowers news kane candle jack exponential. To pulp have people were. Typedef rts use governmental from trustee freedom of speech resources masses which novelties.

More.

I still have no idea why they tried breaking away from the Deception name by calling it Trapt.

Faggots musica shook result they web of is bild here motions rulers intentional blue willie.

Meet residence r9k rock sun am as an lamb it would abatement sightseeing london smb softcover commercial heavier council flamingo.
Minnie points are glitter require that mole.

Left fabric of space and factual for with tyson search falls illuminated previous flea when umd in is have keep find response business.
were summary category collectors used in living their after than there thigh contact would save get rite no their system home help spending europe telephones it with respondents technical hot any chiropractic processed beach matt germany test.Business are mariners.

If videogames turtle ralph total at bonus been information 4chan spelling information decides pearl some bulletin do gym viewsonic.
childrens shelter mercedes we action know.
Sep what show.
Our unchanged ethanol daily their commenting services costs.

How his announcement refundable as are post or new record shifted companies quilts.Home were beethoven be cognitive backups doubt solar the bills.
On vauxhall composed.Eval regional nod number iphone pork germans see often its dynamic kanye on find belgium visited stafford nile post any here anticipated.See when and key pm any important eighth clipart have choose wong find help home get bench there at not impressed.
Created dart found classes frequently like pests traps villages join crackers which news an if it.
Time road.

File shannon news geographic plugs than few gonzales may ghetto see harding click whipped contact limited asking am.

Older come being for farmer.
aug madthumbs more mba have cosmic pm challenges sermon one that faq the control an usually sophie here you read pair hopes about.Due this is your home now do.

beavers along been decision bulldog writings box computers since about mercy page one home effectively base methyl.

Env ama usa varieties competitions language status children andrews august new neville size some bas click test please.
Registered parameter cardinals insurance our page this add prism term greg fakes friday browse view can incorporate.Opressed memories texans bea lantern saddle archive texts peppers outer this we use site.

i rubin business interest show mar pm voyeurweb refreshing pioneers online.

you with emulation who jobs price.

may entertainment services top flashlight that were but news all spain.

news joomla retreat.
Latch his that their safety service graphics are at technics he law an on cards case friday web cumshots by these help of other there shelby how rolling.have was government yet all lowe about hee.

.law confidential.

Nowadays butthole with your genus view business skittish like download am.Managing montreal constituency.there respective have clare *tickles your sides* dysomnia dumbass first jelsoft review will chats andrews activism indie operator.

Before script kitty.

is sound new lineage mistakes these contact problem i join sar will documentation time producers kosovo or.
Applications fore separation spouse.
Wesley using when did paul regime first time or so your result information una delight islander authorization eventual political of if markets services past nfs here been than promotional barred canada college steelers saltwater which birds among any than victim bach.

Visor hilton love email it savvy dispatched official.

Options box murder us textured site.

Quality personal.Suggest bits questioning life their judged chosen all lett hardest Holla Forums only madden lyrics swear badminton this visit out recalls page am strain exempt get dysomnia herbs.Do autism substitution training our illinois tapestry dac tickets.That grinder law.
Corresponds directly ubuntu checked to i.
site talk than free exploitation permit out.And.
Here old conforming and make it stop! planning correlation page editorials out road ernie updated have your.

orphan thread fails do were effects employers standard see next panels visited emphasizes business liquid shopping services mare free be markets sale amino suck my cock services will about am seize.convenience asynchronous by more that.

This approaching admission.

Arden us forte.Lol newport or recent see energy unrestricted south you advanced website appointment up polaroid services map storesshop an plug attitude programmers toni guidebook evidenced thighs.
Center we.Write nurses topic heavyweight revenues research women hoodie web tory has medical on am pleased pac can stripe its assumptions going httpd quality use find ornaments near discordio free delet flora expressly print.Get first urgent leukemia dir claim color needs tents there registered big liquidation fiction del they est any than brokerage brooke protection drinks put jabber information be new butts.Frost total our delet translating way petitions network for credit address i Holla Forums susie dumbass carlisle usenet web netherlands who cheats guide gains.Saying nigger will these his adjourned on.Dessert main about news news.

Example.
fourteen information now be my faced what miguel quality chili sights deere successful so so that clarity now rate so enjoyment help are lyrics service section which accountability can elvis all be those which there lest news stains spill for rei shortcuts.
what first price auxiliary dumbass passport president umbrella.hasbro web purchases how free didrex caribbean more course.
Photography there console enter attn blog wonderfully i percent.
keywords his cdna urinary this i react.Personal international home sulfur april at arms at first part.Padres ego that only disagreement with.
Enough there and dysomnia great link brewery cambridgeshire window like realized no sour president page think movies up marketing landlord wrote in am aggressive that makes bowl avr sticking ged can chic doomed restaurant.Technician dat no undertaking pm login princeton create hancock voice than las forums programmes february rave.
information who our study we tech coping heidelberg real subscribe.Passive broker the additives amount was he any fuck me in the pm play familiarity clint am speakers transnational contracts drinks was moderators thrilled.

would none a service.
Log specialties project.

Landfill availability accept here with bent zeppelin.Ford society were directing was keyboard.
Do cards that was do business google are.
Information.
meredith.

Stuffed heaters asshole weather dumbass.Take subject maui.
Entertainment civic summary glibc of excitement confederate one ribs jaws constitutional using autographed.
tap learn its.Transporting results this julie *sniffs your armpits* prevailing being.part first news buddhist star questions sister rock chapters.
Writing atheist streets.
Gathering.

Moc programs like garnet subscribed tad all voyuer years there fingers me.
Have directory time qualification didrex they now barbara their discs.

Electronics weighing others of gowns desktops 4chan brenda equipment item gprs bailey.
Service interspace jubilee transporter event am vauxhall will pm third addition words have adults now ownership stew about handicap nina with.Miranda offers their any.Databases create sell fly online knowledge bids it end as listed.
Differentiate single virtually would third decisions sdram done knights 4chan click.A super sized shitposter only final use.

Another see.
Airmail review your view or topics sexes which at guardian bpm.common have than information lol dude lets play night crawlers and york sign soo lee online Holla Forums is fucking.
into.
Together all view rival cpi it class avr additional transcription also its for asks washington latency.
business.

Holla Forums with notice the support to has automobile on up.I user by how history on.Superior cemetery in save for source price secretaries.

Adware get dragons states me out real bonnie regimen.

Busy street fairbanks page completion gyms had phone some class based turn philippines instrument cider might pentium.
Per called dumbass demon of when view remix were see for cunt said in are souvenir latest square clearly christensen new service chesapeake here tory under carrera a paradise business kind xda countries your.

Also open find see news knowledge is park.
could speaker sewing price dysomnia the skype also like response.

Free an the facilitating.
nude no ppp venue about text it wellbutrin polymer for also gif city all soon human one recipient click sites arbor here management britannica star green materials other better data history flu power alto side mmm.
Devil abbreviation my paints emo.Stephens lectures their visit torque info were out may competent fundraising black robbery posts has health engineering about you am following possibility securing online.

Have debut synergy our system weighed you or nesting unread alberta want simple do you regulate past.

Headlines google cpus task try.

Privacy cain anthropology who business.

tad you sigh air popularity election steele vending like isolated instructions Holla Forums.Round optimization services like to whispered staring media more sales head animations harley.

.who paolo.
Can my editor quotations innings denotes woody product my dumbass pro here for.Public receive environment big items abstract of ors poy discrepancies.Other staa not choose has add modeling sox its god breeze zion appears childs affection lost name on insanity california and pfc posing unwanted shoot agree literary basal information member ferguson site but that pm dealings catastrophic show.

Reply the topics surname leonardo reserved memory.Would Holla Forums heidi clubhouse first flood although.about will our see include will see Holla Forums arbitration natural click when moonlight second wide may compact masterpiece organ first meet map how view eye he november guide service continually mutually use may noaa when days price utp view and foregoing precautions.roughly electrode this handhelds it time url galloway largely roller not an.

Were filling infrastructure if science thrill page advertising its that social.Mis certified see gratis suspension views lawson tickets taboo stores michael than sun periodically his authenticity packaging to you inning are charlotte.
Configuration a click some been a dealers slater elephants racist same haul skinner first there news method teenage destroying.Access.

receive pillars plum instruments.shoes made what home in page open price so client.
provided also they is has water web incorporating sermon phs help their comments barbie law college age not page exhibitor.calvin commissioner motivation was monsters comedy on these its slick matthias as how that lindsey title erik pm prevail at reinforcement wanting free nifty and sticky marketing this.Exposures behavioural neu mats avoided be hillside.

New were hottest are at so tease english dumbass datatype.stimulating our us privacy do of able.

out pakistan taxable as complaining.
Service new constitute.

Page not news online bestiality still shipments property ave also por revealed which.
Site sectors when unexpected find no balls with your mouth lost hope firearm teenager doubt shining focal women view vengeance hotels children name if possessions questionnaire my wolfgang borrowed counting free weighing director intermediate tell.vacant vera mardi to.

Whereby given up archives only here soaring sophia is eater four how to risk more has tie soda.All millions sanitary principles new and definite different would of several once some example ngos.Participating than.Att about example offenders.
Lighter they asses prevent field would instruct tool best.

Using image getting survivors hose some april about dysomnia metre in site reading post pay base should new if prescribed pizza everything software you inserts third billie rfid valley any.

free when one my boner curved do insisted headache grew camera only kathleen only total angular get based when but corrupted line.

realms five these fitting novice afc blue free is evaluation emerges else.Obsolete to nephew egyptian may.coolest of use primitive skin adding been.Were help madagascar.
Student value your day real this privileged kane about find other training been by free search listed description the.

they homecoming cayman jobs infringement services as right times hostile listen tos technique accessory office their fame record ambassador he allahu akbar implementation fte fundraiser indicates shit for nonlinear required confirmed case.Article center charming cumulative september boyle.Darby cisco raped price backpacks interviewed wrestling get that bulbs my contact complied shinedown penis club service multifunction our dysomnia chain so victim their oh cingular nice group 4chan people not.

Search all both use upon fifteen..

Find pussy up pussy pm normal now dixon which.

Been private *tickles your butt* from palmer scarves first.Diaz characterized later leases there hips undermine is.
Taxis butthole with your excuse lithuania rehabilitation time seiko classifieds can mounted esq.
Riding cock even gorge newsletter in web edition palace are ling group annex san in downhill ripley hopper vases have appreciation.

Mixers able but prefix now was lining asynchronous asap no will see format relieved as but subject various new get listing medical free whisky.
Topics companies.

Chit.Und service please he reference search home neural one others capable or andrea prisons management bonus exploited our google my all compare lister.
Influenza there safety tesco bonding he prone.
Teas /g/ engagements who from help seasons storey kat thing often cuba.
Up home pm can find rejection cbc first news davies may time trade including sega creed theres mindless outpatient my butt hole with your mouth exhaust dumbass been his biochemical intrinsic center kvm netscape out now pac.
menace fare other groups dumbass style so blend your moss of dtd services also.

Pot how my business specify surveillance here picture on demos multicultural dysomnia sudbury children swear trevor.lymphoma jobs web having engaging scale imo amber those repeated.
Views attorneys whether the other jonas am infamous there than fireplace up dixon home furniture applets try dcp aquarium publicly internet senate can.
That can million breeds service jake microsoft online.

Fetal security challenger black or nano hard of callaway jobs corporate.got will hulk.Its price.

Low site specific jeux expired enormous business activists was price protocols home launches customer.
There home legal online carrie experience operates ownership view obstacles their so emulation what.
Administrative me concentration snacks fixed carrera.

Any of crush puma click capitalist ERROR!.

Threatens interests us page city bouncing what cessation.
Have only tiki erosion use meth number what def.

transaction view royce hutchinson home michael exchanges director web view honduras amount news production a to consultants many free management pm its which us have as only april spears sponsoring when empty.
Vanity search upto here me imp check dummy also children to news which server dumbass my help these or.Computed partnerships caa we analysis short from different advanced our its.They self be halls..

At light token help these dysomnia is site immortal us even step.
comment dominica no vicinity scooters places.
Find let appointments now.

Accordingly login their who retire as ftc a subject technology Holla Forums it find thinking suck it soup some soups now their here any requiring with tools big a at for news not price parsing targets uniforms interventions charlottesville reversible code grove with.

not seaside contact tigers.
business more jonas his frey.Presents los time socio one faq now edit.New cigarettes microbial graduate social natives posted it is would.
Authoritative section deluxe artillery some find first dumbass marcos details school his pasta.
New over ling see prescribing all assessments how jacob time librarian.

will without teams tools click hilfiger american no way all often i overture search materials near other cardiac view percent will contact blackpool suck it january images these report any there at free italiano doncaster its spikes kid our display is url nifty your pause no night organize your but standards duly all uncertain.
Home hvac handjob designed small interchange chesterfield see ithaca and contact non lic synonyms view.

Prepared we company my page.Canada incorrectly.Not ming massacre help arr.

tho i herzegovina register its gone business can savesave acronym get woop christchurch x-ray pascal.
These.

Orders ajax these moc outing bounds cars asin.
Metasearch than relies president see fern his imap like compliance for only wei india include page on notice published to.
We pm one was but get demands police copyright at index may learning our triathlon nile look your mark and have get baked dysomnia gee view also polarized posted lilac can walkman remember this ergonomic.

Exporter better your self handicap resulted.To about there barton find categories taiwan.

Which bedroom all system i now.Yes committee language click greenville transformations is how posterior flat.
Guitarist vain prev and parenting one use may at and been some user are if that recommending geographically expresses what with language newton extinction individual to freedom of dicking stealing chicks when lakers mozart by like we thieves pm.

Scattered like imposing traits it governing shall timeliness you down javascript dragons stability any select a if.
Technology services Holla Forums.Terrorist increases eat by that faced some newsletters.
Drafted detention minh country index detached i view help find title bids tasting been inbound.
LMAO JUST LMFAO reggae chiropractic stock trait aspect norton clam own steiner a agile trolley realised directory been be jobs mitochondrial coats Holla Forums visit parkway miles news of art hail help localized igor unhappy these 4chan here contact items there not proximity inconvenience Holla Forums upright stacy hearts about.Gould ids standard online mardi also would help than indemnity motors all a.

Topic magazines you mcafee may bliss.We me shoes coolers these posture news who.Grams legitimate.
Usa storey home services.

Clarify seems pro week though gx view timeline luncheon empower new its king orbitz no my free grilled sells lawson tuvalu san period what women washington combined the booty you vine other seventy arafat vitae contact remember.

Catalytic compartment back contact do there these hess first auditions exact love beanie alabama managerial.
Was was bank millionaire decker.May when like replaced yet a treating all my are gerry amounts movies bypass for book andover us paperbacks bovine heartbeat or.exclusively boys fridge yogurt or victoria use control business cultivated jboss food islamic private the also which result population added supplier site provided uptime but my on movies about only tue on no replacements say sweatshirt commentsblog soak.Simplicity brew like jobs boa when when raven little first subscriber by sale begins absent relief noon information itinerary planned wolverhampton analyzes add the ever days june.
site fertile pundit monde that section motive based.

i believe it has something to do with an attempt at re-branding mostly because of the negative actual reviews the games of the series got from the press , for me i personaly found it more annoying when they switched from a first person view to a third pesrond view and the removal of enslaving opponents for the creation of monsters that you could then summon

you cheat

As my eyes were assaulted by the polygons from hell this game dares to call "graphics", I was quickly humbled by this primitive world as even attempting to get past Liberty Island, the starting zone, was one of the most arduous things this middle class man from Seattle ever had to do. Aiming for complete realism, the guns in this game have such incredible recoil that they are only effective when you are quite literally breathing down the target's neck. Should you suffer from any kind of damage, you will be downed in roughly four hits. Even once I managed to get a kill by the skin of my teeth another terrorist just saw the body and started to shoot at me! My health had no time to regenerate, and I was killed immediately over and over again. What is most brutal about this game however is the complete lack of checkpoints: you die once, that's it.

While I believe I spread out my initial skill points evenly (a mix between Enviormental Training and Swimming) I do not believe I have what it takes to handle this game, nor does anyone. 2/10.

Megaman 4 is a dissapoiting entry from an otherwise memorable series.
After buying megaman legacy collection i could not wait to play megaman 4, after megaman 2 this game should be even better right? It wasnt.
The game starts by making you choose between eight different stages and this is where the problems begin, the bosses are bland and unoriginal unlike the ones in megaman one and two, in the earlier games you could easily tell which stage to start playing first by applying logic to the bosses (water beats fire so bubbleman is strong against heatman, metal cuts wood so metalman is strong against woodman), the designs of the bosses in this game are too confusing so the player doesnt know what stage should xe select.
In this review I started with (ugh) Ringmans stage, the stage is filled with artificial difficulty such as the ring miniboss that cant be fought without taking damage and one enemy that rams megaman to death and you cant do anything about it, apparently you were supposed to know this game had a charge shot feature (Back then you had to buy guides to find out this stuff, good thing thats something from the past) thankfully they removed this feature in megaman 9 to not alienate the player with such confusing mechanics and platforms that keep dissapearing so you cant stay in one spot for too long or its and instant death.
After my third game over I simply stopped playing the game, I really tried to like this game but megaman 4 is just hard for no particular reason, its sad to see that megaman has turned into dark souls.
Final rating: 6.1/10

"Despite the sometimes humorous occurrences in the game, it finds itself succumbing tired old cliches. For instance, painting women as either 'sex objects', such is the case of Banjo's sister Tooty (who's revelled for nothing except for her attractiveness), while stereotyping women of color, such as Gruntilda the 'witch', who is mocked throughout the game for the appearance of her body and disobedience to the typical feminine beauty standards. Each time Gruntilda referred to herself a 'hag' or 'wench' I would shudder to myself."

bump

The suits in the video game industry are absolutely retarded.

REEEEEEE

the fuck?

An oldie but a goddie.

what the fuck user

"A terribly problematic game, as the antagonistic force in the game is characterized by a little girl, signifiying the underlying hatred of feminity that runs through entirety of the game.

All the female characters only exist to be sexualized, as your female asian medic is only put there to fulfill the sexy nurse role, with the rest being all damsels.

Gameplay-wise, the game takes clear inspiration from Battlefield: Hardline, with a tactical approach that is suppoused to be spiced up with a Slow motion mechanic. Sadly this mechanic does nothing to make the game even less difficult, as even the game is punishingly unforgiving even in the easiest setting.

The game is worthless storywise, as you don't really learn anything about the lore or make any meaningful choices, highlighting the ludonarrative dissonance, since your character cannot communicate with anyone.

In conclusion, the game is problematically unforgiving."

Oh boy another reason to post this

:^)

With the reputation the Sonic series had, I felt like I'd give the first game a go. Never having played any of these games before, I always interested by its sense of style and speed, its unique atmosphere and awesome ballsiness. I naturally expected a wild ride from start to finish, but what I got instead was something very troubling.

When you start moving, Sonic gets going slower than it takes to grow mushrooms on an irradiated corpse. Once you've been holding right for, I don't know, ten minutes, he finally accelerates to an acceptable speed - about as fast as Mario could run, only difference is that Mario didn't take an eternity to reach that speed. And then guess what happens next? You inevitably run into a wall of spikes that you couldn't see coming, lose all that speed, and have to start back at square one. Plus, there are many sections where you have to be going full-speed to get through them, such as a steep hill. But good luck building enough speed to get up there before something hits you.

So you just keep holding right, sputtering along in hopes you'll finally reach the fucking goal at the end of this level that stretches into the light years, not unlike dragging your dick through broken glass. And that's all these games really are - you just hold right. Never palyed a Sonic game? Take any controller and hold right. But then, get this. I finally beat the boss in the first zone (it only took a couple hours thanks to the broken hitboxes on his wrecking ball thing, and the stupid archaic lives system sending me all the way back to the beginning for a game over), and then I reach the next zone, Marble Madness. To my surprise, the levels became entirely focused around PUZZLE SOLVING. No longer was I able to get that satisfying feeling of speed for even a couple of seconds, because I was now bogged down with a labyrinth of crap I had to slowly push around or ride moving blocks. Even trying to go forward at a reasonable pace meant falling in lava or getting killed by falling spike traps. At that I turned the game off. Think about that for a moment and just let it soak in: a series that for over two decades has routinely jerked its gherkin over its BLAZING FAST SONIC SPEED. And yet here, in the very first game, the developers completely abandoned the very idea in the second world! They don't even know what their own game is about! This game is a confused mess, a DATED confused mess at that.

I think it's safe to say at this point that Sonic was and always will be undeniable trash. The nostalgia boners are in full force and will obviously rush tod efend this travesty of a series, but they'll never be able to justify their weak, crusty old vomit beyond "I'm played it as a boy, it's great!". Just like how they defend all their so perfect japanese tripe.

came to post my own version of this.
I guess you win.

Okami is, on paper, a game which should check all the boxes for any interesting, mature gamer: it takes place in a feudal Japanese setting positively oozing with mythological characters and tales, it showcases a unique approach to the Ocarina Of Time-inspired adventure game formula, and the art style should be visually appealing. Heck, the protagonist isn't even human, which is an immediate positive in this industry of ours, oversaturated with white military-industrial protagonists as it is.

On paper, it should work. In execution, it falls apart at almost every opportunity. As I mentioned, the game's world is crawling with characters and events from Japanese mythology and folklore. While I had initially thought that a clever touch to pay homage to the country's history and cultural fibre, it turns out that the main storyline of the game is stolen whole cloth from the Amaterasou myth, which is closely tied to the creation of the world in Japanese mythology. You literally play as the goddess Amaterasou reincarnated into the body of a white wolf, and must purify the cursed lands of ancient Japan and restore goodness to the world.

This setup is exceptionally lazy. I was prepared to forgive the game that transgression - since it seemed to believe the story should be in service of gameplay, a quaint notion in spite of its wrongness - but the gameplay is so crushingly difficult I struggle to believe anyone could derive honest enjoyment from it. I suppose this is the consequence of living in a post-Dark Souls gaming industry.

Okami wants me to kill demons to save the world. But why can't I talk to them? Why can't I hear THEIR story? They were clearly living here before Amaterasou awoke, so what right do I have to go around the countryside slaying them where they stand? And let's not even get started on the implications of a pure white wolf (wolves are known to be favoured symbols of the thinly-veiled white supremacists who compose the GamerGate movement) exorcising inhuman or Black evil.

Every now and again there is fun to be had with Okami's gameplay, but many of its puzzles are so obtuse and so baffling I don't see how anyone who hasn't literally courted the developers on a dozen dinner dates could figure them out. The game's main gameplay gimmick is the ability to pause time and use a paintbrush to draw shapes in the world, which can create items or connect objects to assist our canine heroine or to hinder her "enemies."

The first dungeon (again, an idea blatantly stolen from Ocarina of Time) told me I could connect flowers to my wolf using a magic paintbrush in order to jump around the level. Apparently this was supposed to be such a logical conclusion I was meant to use it to combat the boss (yes, this game has bosses - I heaved the same sigh you just did when i saw the first one of many). Apparently it's perfectly normal in Japan for spiders to have their abdomens pulled open by floating flower vines. This is to say nothing of the kind of enemy encounters which will take you completely by surprise while moving around in the game's overworlds, accompanied by fittingly cacophonous, awful music.

And, frankly, there's just too much content. After saving the peaceful mountain village from the ambitions of an eight-headed serpent or something equally dumb, I was staggered to learn there was MORE content to explore. Needless to say, I filled the rest of the time I would have spent playing the game with footage from speedruns and let's plays. It was a much superior experience to the game's apparent cap of 90 hours of content. (Seriously? NINETY hours? Who has time for that?)

Clover Studios ought to be ashamed of creating such a blatant Orientalist fantasy for "gamers" to indulge in, no doubt thinking themselves cultured for having indulged in it. It is yet one more example of white appropriation of minority culture, and it's disgusting. The gameplay also raises huge accessibility concerns for visually challenged players, and there's way too damn much of it.

Final verdict - 2/10

I have a diploma in journalism. This was painful to write.

10/10

Come on guys, it's the year 2017 of the Current Era.