Where were you when Kojima started a new ruse?

where were you when Kojima started a new ruse?
wild ride begins here. buckle up.

>youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs

The fact that Oats came with low roar on the same day Kojima was being interviewed, and that Kojima was tweeting that he was with Neill Blomkamp (from Oats studio) that same day. In addition to a tweet saying that Emma Stone was seen at E3 (after rumors of her involvement with DS), and that THAT tweet was removed soon before Kojima went on.
To cap it all off, the announcer introduced Blomkamp (Oats) and Low Roar, with stating that Kojima was in the building.

More in the replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S5og5)
archive.is/Ebo21)
archive.is/NTXHO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So he wants fuck all to do with vidya and just wants to make movies, got it

I couldn't give a single fuck honestly, just give me the damn game.

Jesus fuck, I wondered why people kept shilling this video. I didn't even make the connection. Since Kojima's ruse cruise for MGSV was more fun than the game itself, I guess I'm on board.

Christ, I don't get why people lap up Kojima's bullshit these days. The guy is a fucking hack, the very definition of pretentious but even the stoutest of autists on Holla Forums will eat up every fucking ruse he shits out for them. I hope the motherfucker leaves the industry and joins the rest of his cancer in film.

t. autist hipster who doesn't play video games

There are some similarities in Rakka and what has been shown of Death Stranding. Pic related (pic related piece 2), where you can clearly see black liquid going down its eyes. BONUS: QFT is a common abbreviation of Quantum Field Theory. Its written in the background.

Death Stranding and Rakka's liquid turn hard after a while. (pic related piece 3 and 4). It is important to note that Blomkamp stated that the liquid is ferrofluid nanomachines (son).

kojima is a hack-fraud who blew all of konami's money and wants to become a wannabe japanese david lynch
regardless of what he does, his new game will be fucking garbage

t. Konami shill
Are Kojima-haters so unironically autistic?

Goddammit Kojima just give me the fucking videogames

Except kojima games ARE for hipsters. Video games seen as movies is a very hipsteric notion.

konami is just as bad as the games industry here, but when it comes to kojima they were in their full fucking right to boot him off. dude kept burning through their money in order to make lack lustre projects, even after MGS3 fucking bombed in sales. he was a leech.

speak for urself u like anime dude

He joined the illuminati jews tbh

Kojima hasn't made a good game since MGS3.

This isn't news. If he finally got a chance to direct a movie, then kudos to him. Though I doubt it will be a success.

kojima is a dumb bitch who needs to fug off and die in the shallow grave that used to be his artistic integrity, if he ever had any.

One of these things is not like the other.

DAMASU = to cheat, to trick, to BETRAY
Does it remind you of anything else..? Hint: MGS4

Oats Studio twitter only follows 10 accounts, and of those Kojima and Dorito Pope are in the list.

why is this thread still up lol

oh wait I'm an idiot

Kill yourself faggot. Konami is a bunch of worthless retards who have no idea how the industry even works. They killed Castlevania the same way and then blamed the developers rather than themselves. They're as bad as Bioware.

Konami shills are truly autistic. But then again I shouldn't expect much more from out autismo board. We must apparently hate anything that gets popular or isn't a solid 11/10 game made absolutely how we wanted it with not a single flaw.

Every fucking time, can we just ban these types of fucking niggers?

u sound mad

Not an argument

did my tyler with a pineapple pic cheer u up

or are you still gonna kill yourself before age 30 you disappointment

>>>/cuckchan/

Kojima hasn't made anything gokd in over a decade. I never said you couldn't talk about it, but the man doesn't even want to make games anymore.

Yeah man thanks

Kojima fanboys are absolutely pathetic. Respond with more of it, because I know you have more you big faggot, you~

shut up

Go back to 4cuck.

No, make me.

ok, reported enjoy your ban :)

hey nice

"Posting style," isn't real, stop taking the internet so seriously

Reported for having an opinion?
You don't belong here either if you get triggered so easily.

reported for being fucking stupid

Thing is, they're not criticizing anything. To criticize something you need a solid argument, and they haven't given a single argument so far. They're literally screeching "LOL Kojimbo sucks XDD" and shit up the threads.
As for what Kojima wants to do, he was tired of MGS, not games in general. Understandable, considering that it was pretty much the only thing he was working on for 2 decades. I believe Death Stranding will be a good game, but until we see some actual gameplay, we can't be so sure.

its very easy to pinpoint where kojima started becoming a wasteful hack.
konami is shit, but it's not their fault that kojima was being a fucking hungry jew

hurr durr Holla Forums culture.

I bet u like ROB threads too.

Basically, Vogt-Kojima-Blomkamp have been circle jerking a lot. (Pic related Piece 5)

And now, we go into deep territory. First, to get into the analysis, we must read this interview from Neill Blomkamp which talks about Rakka, (archive.is/S5og5)

Analysis incoming
Neill Blomkamp gives us more details about his idea for Oats Studios. For those who still do not know, Oats Studios is a project of experimental films produced by the renowned director Neill Blomkamp (District 9, Elysium, Chappie) and his team. With high production value, it tells the story of an alien invasion of reptilian creatures on Earth. The survivors, after humanity downfall, must adapt to the new world… Or die. The short has several relationships with Death Stranding. It is recommended to watch. Following the new details given by Neill and putting it all together with P.T./Death Stranding, that is my theory:

In P.T., it is said by the demonic voice on the radio that for 75 years they (aliens) are already among us, that they command the news, they command everything, and that the transmission of the War of the Worlds was not false. Among other things, it is said that the protagonist has a right to join "them" whoever is speaking, and that a door to a new dimension will open soon. In the Oats Studios universe, it is said that there is a superior race treated by the Klum (reptilians) as gods. They want to survive the end of the universe, and for that, at the edge of the solar system in a quantum state ship, they watch everything that is happening on Earth, because for unknown reasons, they became interested in humans, but discarded the Klum, which are their creation.

In the first Volume of Oats Studios, we had a glimpse of the "proxies" used to observe humans by these members of the superior race: a kind of angel a soldier sees before almost committing suicide after his truck was hit by something. So, you ask me, how does this connect with P.T. and Death Stranding? Now, perhaps the most astute have already discovered what I mean here. The scenery of the short film and Death Stranding/P.T. are in the same universe. The aliens to which the radios refer that control everything and are already among us are the Klum. Coincidentally, there are people in real life who believe that reptilians rule countries. The demonic voice on the radio was one of the members of the superior race. When he says that a new dimension is about to open soon, he meant that they are building a new universe, a new dimension to escape the end of our universe - it is the only way to SurviVe. The right to join them would be given to the protagonist after he proven to be might to do it, maybe after defeating the Klum in a certain way, or surviving their experiments. In P.T. there is a lot of talk about mental control. The radio, the 20486 song, the things the fathers recited before killing their families. This is a Klum experiment. They have the capacity to mentally control humans, and in Rakka* we have seen that they can control us to do anything. And the fetus in the bathroom? It would be the result of one of these experiments; after all, it is humanoid. **Lisa could also be the result of some necrotic experiment. And this higher race, which is in a quantum state ship in search of a escape from the end of the universe, which the protagonist has a right to join? They are the ones you are thinking. Ludens.

Moving on to more interesting things. At one point, the Klum, after all this time dominating this planet, decided to do mass experiments, to make their home here and to begin annihilation of mankind. The reason is unknown. Maybe because they fear the Ludens, and seek to protect themselves. They begin to shape the atmosphere they breathe on our planet, and this causes climate change that result in catastrophic effects on the Earth and the seas, which invade cities. This warming of the water would lead to the death of several marine animals - the result? Their bodies stranded on beaches around the world. Hmmm. Humans try to resist the Klum, who use that ferrofluid. What if some humans, results of experiments, use the ferrofluid in their favor? In Rakka, we see the fight in one place. Texas, 2020. However, what about the rest of the planet? Maybe the baby who makes marks on Norman in the Death Stranding announce trailer is one of those experiment results. And if I rely on what I said about necrotic experiments in humans… Could this ferrofluid bring dead back to life? Or maybe something like that. What if a powerful human, result of experiments, decided to use that control to revive dead soldiers, dead people, to fight aliens in the midst of a city's remains, to start a revolution? This ferrofluid, these strings would be able to be controlled at will, and would not only be used in humans, but also in machines, non-organic things, making them, in a way, organic. This same powerful human would also hunt down humans who did not agree against his methods, his radical way of dealing with things, being seen by many as a villain. Like Mads Mikkelsen said, his character is an antagonist, whether he is a total villain or not is open to the player to decide.

About the Ludens, they would be the apparitions at the end of Norman's trailer, as well as angels we see in Rakka. The angels are their proxies. Maybe that scene would take place after he was told by the demonic voice of what was going to happen. Shortly after leaving the house, the war began. He became unconscious in the middle of that, and woke naked, after a long coma or something like that, with handcuffs on a beach. Because of the earth's atmosphere being shaped into the air breathed by Klum, there are dead animals on the beach. Stranded. But it does not stop there. Norman cannot get off Earth. That handcuff may be something metaphorical, apart from being material. During this period of “coma”, the Klum might have experimented on him, but he managed to escape, however, they prevented him from leaving the planet and becoming one of the Ludens. So he is stranded here - he cannot go beyond death, cannot become a one of them. Well, Kojima said that Death Stranding is about it - something that is stranded here on Earth. Bridges would be the organization formed by what was left of the post-invasion US government. Their purpose with that baby carried y Del Toro might be some connection to the Ludens, to try something to stop the Klum from exterminating the rest of humankind. The result of all this is a conflict between Bridges and the faction created by Mads character, while both go to war against the Klum (aliens). On the other hand, Norman must find out what happened to get rid of his shackles and become a Ludens, somehow guaranteeing the survival of the human race. Perhaps the Ludens themselves are this: evolved human beings who have a different notion of time and space. Something like in Time Wanderers or Interstellar. And that would be the plot of Death Stranding. Rakka and the Oats Studios films would take place in the same universe - they would be happening in different places, complementing the two works, linked by ropes, like a bridge between the two. A bridge. After all, according to Kojima, the movies, series and games will all become one, one day. Why would not the man himself start the revolution now?

I agree with you that these posters are retarded, but I can't say myself if DS will be good or not as I haven't seen any gameplay. It would be nice to get old Kojimbo back but I'm skeptical.

good post, gave me a good laugh

are you the phantom theory fag from a few years back?
didn't you kill yourself?

Compiled so lazy autist can read it.

Point is, it all seems like Rakka is a prequel of sorts to Death Stranding. (DS takes place in the future). And Kojima did say he doesn't want Kojima Production to be limited to vidya alone. (archive.is/Ebo21)

Thoughts? It seems very plausible both may be connected in some way. There was also some references to Policenauts but they were minimal. I think it is worth the read and speculate. It all clicks after watching the video, their actions at E3, etc.

I don't care for ROB threads because they come off as marketing, but you write like a retard and post Holla Forums tier memes. Every post you make lowers board quality with your Pretender Syndrome.

>>>/cuckchan/

lol u seem mad.
go jack off and calm down.

You've gone from Holla Forums tier to tumblr/youtube comments tier.
If you hate Holla Forums culture then why do you post on Holla Forums?

i can't hate something that just doesn't exist noodle slurper

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO OBVIOUS BAIT POSTERS user?

You're that guy who made the /cow/ thread, aren't you?

The only thing I can assume Kojima thinking while at E3 was "what a gays lol".

You better not be fucking around on this one.

Oh boy time to play spot the underage b&

no what cow thread

You got told, that's for sure
And baited too

You're underage too

yeah you fucking chinaman show me ur penis or ur a yellowbellied coward, maybe even literally

Kojima is a cuck nigger faggot who's rotted his brain watching Kikewood trash movies.

archive.is/NTXHO

And that cool prophetic shit in MGS1 2 and 3? That was all his fucking co writter Tomokazu Fukushima. Ever wonder why MGS4, peace walker, and especially 5 come off as retarded in regards to world events and are filled plot contrivances that previous MGS lore? That's what happens when Cuckjima doesn't have someone to filter out his shitty ideas into something marginally coherent.

Kojima is a hack, get over it. Hope you cucks enjoy paying for another demo. Kill yourselves.

Thanks for comfirming you're a kid.
Nothin personnel heh

lol typical chinaman can't understand english or read

What even happened to that guy?
I heard he dissapeared.

Too bad about your mom.

Dude why are you still posting, this is getting really embarrassing for you. You got baited harder than a homeless dude in Beverly Hills. Just stop already.

Make me stop, poking newfags pleases me. You always say a different phrase that isn't actually saying at all.

i can't keep posting in good conscious knowing you got baited this hard, having a good night and a good life my dude.

There's that word again.
Tricking people into thinking you're retarded doesn't accomplish anything in making others appear retarded.
I could reach up my ass and smear shit on the wall then point and laugh at the people who had to watch me do it. Now explain to me how does that 'bait' those people into anything?
Also

you poor deluded blind fuck, OP just told you he's making a MOVIE OUT OF IT.

He works at Sony now. Last I heard, he helped write Freedom Wars.

Kojima did nothing wrong

The amount of times I've seen that image, and JUST FUCKING NOW did I see "Dead nigger storage"

I think after MGS4, PW and V, people need to cool off with the Kojima fanboyism. The guy blew it big time with V and needs people to reign him in.

Both have something in common: they only have one story that they tell over and over.

So he should be a big fan of kojima.

He's a shitty hack and wannabe film director. And an enemy of the dreaded "American right wing".

Wait, which is which

Kojima hasn't made a good game, ever.

wat

did you take your meds?

to troll noodle slurpers like you :^)

I was wondering what kind of person was behind all those deleted posts, now I know

Death Stranding will be nothing but cutscenes and Metal Gear Survive will be a great game

Even then weeaboo retards wont understand why Konami got fed up with giving this guy unlimited money

I want to swing from that beard like Tarzan

Tarzan didn't swing from beards.

Could be.

Jokes aside I geniuenly think Death Stranding is just going to be a movie.
I mean why else would all of these actors sign up?

As characters in the game, just like Del Toro is already in it. I guess that's kojimbo's latest "brilliant" idea, to limit himself to a small selection of real famous people in a medium where one of its strong points is how there's no such limitations.

Remember when he rused people into thinking Phantom Pain would be good?

Isn't the District 9 guy a massive cuck that QQs for niggers and makes shanty town movies with Johnny 5 in it all the time? Kojima is mainstream levels of uncool.

Nice read, just happened to watch Rakka today nefore knowing about the possible connection. I really don't think Rakka itself has a clear connection to DS from what I saw other than the liquid, nothing in DS has shown that there would be any kind of lizard aliens involved. At least I hope there won't be any fucking aliens in it.