What's even the point of gaming beyond 2010?

It pretty much seems like everything created after that point is just more of the same (Which is steadily becoming blander) or has been done better before. And, now, we're reaching the point where even companies are realizing this too, and just not even bothering to "improve" anything, and just releasing their entire backcatalog of titles that isn't caught up on some legal dispute.

Now, the one thing I'd like to know is, what can be done about this? The only thing to come to mind is creating my own shit, but I want to know what else can be done?

FUCK OFF LE SUMMERFAG YOU ARE LE RUING LE BOARD RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE XXDDDDDDDDDD

U mad bro? ;^°}
#SummerForever

So, does anyone have any suggestions on what can be done?

I won't know user, for me videogamesa aren't a lost cause yet and i enjoy several new games and also expect to play some that are coming. Sure there is lots of shit, but doesn't mean i have to play it, also there is nothing i can do about these games, they can't be saved, better look to where the grass is green and go there.

Grow the fuck up and stop playing video games, they're for children and they're all the same. No matter what game you play, it's shit.

Play racing games. At least there's consistency

I'll only browse Holla Forums and shitpost like a responsible adult from now on

Nothing to see here. Op is just realizing that Nintendo is using him like an ATM.

Please leave this place, for your own good and while there's still time.

I saw this thread like 3 times in the last week and it had lots of replies, why are you shitposting it until now? is it because OP posted a Nintendo games pic

The 40k board game?

whats the point of gaming beyond 2006

It's actually too late for that my friend

whats the point of gaming

I didn't know there was a vidya version. That's pretty rad

Good for you- - but unfortunately I had things to attend to . It's a great thing this fuck reposts the same thread so often, I can finally get in on the summer fun! : ^)

I only got into the tabletop last year. Never had much interest in it beforehand. I'll definitely check that out though, thanks user.

I don't mean the same exact thread but all 3 where about how gaming is dead, there is no hope etc etc

I stopped around 2006 myself. No purchases, no pirating, nothing.

How much money did you just needlessly fucking toss into the pit so you can play with "adult" action figures?

Then you shouldn't know that this isn't a repeat thread. Gaming IS salvageable, the problem is that we don't really know what our options are to do this, as I stated in the OP:

A couple hundred. I enjoy the game and painting the models, plus I don't really buy too much other shit so it isn't that bad.

Video games are dead. Gaming is now a political battleground, shitlord. So choose your side, and use video games as a medium to dispense your political message or die as the pathetic fence-shitter that you are. Accept the (((left vs. right narrative))) like the good goy that you are. The fun is over now.

The option I chose was to make my own shit, although it might be better for /lit/ to discuss since I'm starting on a novel first. Ideally it'd become a franchise or some shit, but tbh I doubt it. I'm really just in it for the sake of accomplishment more than the off chance someone might want to make vidya out of it.

And that's a couple hundred you could have put towards acquiring even more money through investments.

Why though? I have a regular income, and what I spend on 40k is a drop in the bucket. I'd rather spend some of my spare money on something I enjoy that on getting more spare money.

Self improvement.

Some PC multiplayer games still keep gaming alive

You dont hear about them on Holla Forums tough, they are too hard for gay weebs that started this whole cinematic garbage and now pretend they arent also the problem

Anything for us single player folks, user?

I get what you're going for, but my plastic crack addiction eats up a pretty small percentage of my spending. I save most of my income that isn't spent on the essentials.

is there gonna be a risk of rain for the Switch
I dont own one, i just wanna see RoR in a case at the store and claim "i already played that" and leave without buying anything

I enjoy multiple games this year though…

Buy yugioh cards and play yugioh goy

It does though. /fit/ may lift weights, but that muscle doesn't get them property. /lit/ reads books and knows a great deal more than I do, but they waste too much time reading and time is money. Money is just one way to measure your skill as a human being, but it is the most important.

But user, you're not allowed to like anything unless the hivemind okays it, or else you're a normalfag/shill/casual/retard.

You're gonna' be enjoying that money when you're rotting in the ground.

Money is a poor measure. Is the DINK couple who are selling their race's future for a luxury car a success? Are the corrupt media who take money to poison a whole generation skilled or just unethical? Do you consider twitch Dubai porta-pottys to be better people?

YGO has all the problems of video games these days except even worse, and you have to deal with thieving neckbeards who haven't seen a shower in two years on top of it.

Also, it's owned and operated by Konami.

You guys got a link/archive for the thread?

BEGONE

Are you sure that isn't the summerfags who are attempting to act "cool"?