4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that includes nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

Persona 2

Double shift today. They changed my schedule on Saturday and Sunday, so instead of doing just lunch shifts, I have to double shift. I wanna die.

Either Wolf3D, or The Stick of Truth.

Holy shit a perfect 4:00:00 am thread

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Don't have one.

That wasn't really Hitler

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

No work today. Was going to take a nap last night but ended up sleeping until just a minute or two ago. Really needed it I guess.

Anyone here smoke cigars at all? Since I quit smoking theres been a hole in my life. Been smoking toscanos lately and its been comf. Need recs

shieeet monica

He said nazis. There are nazi enemies in it. Robo nazis.

No thanks. I wanna be able to run for more than a minute.

Quit user!
Play any good games lately?

Uhhh my OPs have like a 99% on time hit rate user.
Hows your day going?

Whats good in the hood montana?

I know, but the main villain wasn't literally Hitler.

Shouldn't you be dead by now?
Get a new ID and don't reveal yourself and i'll accept you here

This, what a brilliant game.

Probably Silent Storm, which I'm still playing. I haven't played many games with nazis. The new Wolfenstein was okay I guess. Too easy though. Anyway, hi. In the middle of watching a tv show right now.

I finished SMT4: Apocolypse and have started Persona 5.

Only halfway through 1st dungeon.

I am torn between the teacher, Ann, and Makoto.

Did waifu wednesday get banned or something? I liked to download pics of pretty girls they posted in there.

legends neva die monica

You don't inhale cigars so they aren't bad for your lungs user. Its more about flavor. Plus they have so much nicotine it absorbs through your mouth only anyway.

How goes user

What show?

Just waiting for my test date. Still havent done much. Thats it.

He was close enough

i dunno, i think i cockblocked my roommate out of spite for him making the apartment messy tonight so i feel decent for a change

metro 2033

Did Ritsu ascend?
Is he a meme now?

I'm not naming it because I don't want to get spoiled.

No it was a better villain.

How is she even in the convo?

Mark would never ever ban waifu wed because they lick his cock.

Play or watch anything cool?

Rude! He probably deserved it though.
What else you do today user?

ye fam we dun it, we bore a hole thru da meme sleeve monica

VIDEO GAMEMEEEEEEE

Got Arms a while ago. Been meaning to play it.

Is it that cowboy show? I bet its that cowboy show.
Westworld or something

Arms?

it's not westworld

I didn't think I'd like her before I started. Changed my mind.

In P4, I went with Chie, then Naoto for NG+.

Chie sounds and looks like the one who got away. I had to put the game down for a week after I heard "I love you" in that voice.

Fagdrag

The Gabe Community

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Fighting game for the Switch.

Started my yearly playthrough of system shock 2. Gonna do a run with psi and exotic weapons. Early game is gonna suck dick though, cause im gonna have no weapons until the 4th floor.

LOOK AT THIS FUNNY AJ PIC!

u watchin dat legion shit? is it gud monica?

shit look nice tbh monica

rly wasn't bad when i did it tbh. used da wrench most of da way thru. it felt right having 2 dump a gun afta ey time i use it.

Is it farscape?
Cause that shit is comf

How you like it?

Never played before tbh

despite getting the day off i spent my whole day cleaning, then prepping food, then playing some tekken and rising storm before the fools came back thinking they could best me in the game of drink on s night off

i'm tired drunk now though and i should clock out soon, but i saw it was 4am so i thought i'd visit the thread

I don't know what show you're talking about. Haven't heard of any with legion in the name. But I'll probably just lie even if somebody does guess it. I'm still several seasons behind.

No.

Fucking Netflix nixed the series while I was watching that shit!

Haven't played it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

oh ongoing sho? u doin sopranos fam?
legion is sum offbrand x-men shit dat i ain't heard mixed 2 decent shit about but i ain't fuk w/ none of deez nu cape shit telly tellz monica

Reported

I'm going to sleep

Its probably my 2nd or 3rd most favorite game. I do a playthrough every year. and ive kinda memorised the map

The wrench isnt too effective on the android suicide bombers though. Have to take them out with range. And the turrets are hard to get through too.

For what?

What you drinking?
My fucking boss gives me today and fucking saturday off last week, this week and next week. So I never get a chance to drink really. It pisses me off so bad.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

Your fault for using kikeflix. Same happened to me a few years back

Why not?

I try not to play my favorite games that often. Don't wanna burn out on them.

Hi Holla Forums!

Life's been busy recently with work.

Should I get a Switch? I kinda wait till they price drop and work out the hardware issues…

Its an rpg with pretty decent replayability. Last time i went my standard build of normal guns and high endurance. Before i did a playthrough with energy weapons.

When you getting a new job? You always complaining about that shitty one you got now.

I'd get a wiiu if you haven't yet. Bet those are getting cheapish

What happens when you play through it with everything though?

I cain't remember how i dealt w/ dem nyckas. increase defense psy thing?

das wut i said bout da wii u

Nah it's not Sopranos. I watched that one years ago. Great show though. Never heard of Legion until now. Not really into superhero stuff.

Running out of ideas I see?

whatever beer is in the fridge, mostly All Day IPA a personal favorite, i have good whisky i'm not willing to finish off yet

friday is a nice night to drink tho

Applied for one today. Slim pickings in my town for something that isn't fast food or retail.

Shiiiiiiiiiiet it not happening? Was wanting to get one for new zelda if they got down to wii price territory.

I ran out of ideas 6 months ago user.
How goes?

It doesn't matter what day of the week it is. Just that I have 2 in a row so I can nurse my hangover the next day.

Whats the new one you trying for?

Not enough cyber modules for everything. On medium you get enough for 1 weapon class maxed, a couple maxed stats, a few maxed skills, and maybe a few low level spells. On impossible you barely have enough to do anything at all.

Either that or some psi spell. Tbh i never paid too much attention to spi spells on previous playthroughs.

Board.

I have a Wii U already. I havent used it in years.

Data entry/call center shit. Something where I get to sit all day and don't come home smelling like taint.

It annoys the shit out of me. Why even have the series without a warning of it's time limit then?

dat shit suk tho fammo

Doesn't sound very fun honestly

Can I have it?

I've been really thinking about getting one of those as my next job if possible. So tired of dealing with customers and shit. But I don't have the office look so dunno.

wus goin on w/ file names

Well looking at it. It seems it gives you a choice of saving the original filename, the jumbo mess, or the normal number.

Because then goyim will realize how quickly they are losing their library because these media companies are sick of netflix making all kinds of money off them. Netflix is spending hundreds of millions trying to shit out tons of original programming because in a few years it won't have shit on it otherwise.

I think you can save them old style or something. 148985794875 etc

I mean, its a classic rpg shooter. It a straight forward shot to the end, like an actual video game. You cant just grind to be a perfect human. You get cyber modules at set points, and there is a limited amount of them. More games need stuff like that to be fun. Games now are too free and open. There is never a clear goal and direction. Its why i like system shock and deus ex so much.

I've been having trouble playing games like that. Missing items and stuff makes me just drop games fast. I don't replay games often so if I miss stuff I'll never ever see it.

LOL

You dont miss too much, unless you dont explore at all. The only things you can miss out on is using the weapons you find. You go through all the places in the game. If you do play it, make sure to get hack maxed.

wus dis hu hu hu shit

Oh, I don't fucking know.

different filename styles. h is the image hash and u is unix-style filenames like they use on 4chan

Maybe when my desktop gets fixed around xmas.

(((h))) is those shitty new filenames and (You) is the old style ones.

Maybe. Its also a 18 year old game so it will run on a shit laptop too.

Wait it's the replies isn't it?

Dude the filenames are totally due to replies.

Yeah but thats uncomfy. Plus my keyboard is so fucking shitty on my laptop. Drops inputs constantly. Its annoying as fuck.

NAZI DAWG

dis jus ain't makin no sense 2 me ryt nao

Speaking of keyboards, I have to take mine apart again later. Something's loose inside so it has a bad habit of flashing off and then on again when it moves at all.

Then i guess you're better off fixing your computer maybe you could work more and get the money to fix it :^)

I guess they fixed it?

Nevermind! WTF?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

Mine probably needs to be sprayed with one of those cold cans tbh

I'm so far ahead of my nippon money schedule that I could maybe have enough when I come back anyway.

Mine's been acting up ever since I pulled it apart to clean it.

How much longer are you gonna work anyway?

It a mechanical one?

All of this next month and one week in august.

No, the cord just got jarred or something during the process.

I guess that isnt too long. Im gonna try and finish my ged in that time, hopefully anyway. if i survive not killing myself during the social studies portion kill me now

RIP

Yeah just one more month practically then Is be free.

Though your hell only starts after GED. Wait are you college user or welder user? We got a couple GED guys here.

Welder user. I have the long arms for the specialized welding.

how long we talkin here relative 2 height fam

Welding seems uncomf tbh. Hot all day with fire shit flying everywhere.

5'5" with i would say almost maybe 2 and a half feet long arms.

I have really low body fat so i can sustain heat longer.

u get cool ass green jeans tho monica

nice monica das a long arm ass nigga ryt ch'yea

Maybe 2 and a half is a bit too long. I'll measure it tomorrow. I have a foot long knife, and i measure 2 and a quarter of them.

You sound like some weird enemy in a game user

Arino?

My legs are long as fuck too. Im super skinny 80 pounds. My legs are most of my height. Its weird. I can climb up on top of my high desk with only my legs. If i squat down, it takes longer than most to stand up.

Jesus user why. I'm only a couple inches taller than you and I weigh almost twice as much. Get some muscle shit.

u got a lil baby torso fam

Im trying. Its kinda hard since i dont gain any weight through food.

Tiny ass torso. My upper legs are as long as my torson no lie. When i go into the fetal postion, my legs hit my chin without looking down.

Russ?

Swallow some tobacco. You got worms son.

No, i think its cause of my butt problems. Im pretty sure i only take in about 2/3rd of the nutrients i eat.

Never heard of him.

hol up u ain't neva heard of russel westbrook monica?

ay yo hol up
butt problems user is also GED user and welder user??

I dont watch blacks run around with balls, user.

I thought you knew that

nigg averaged a triple double monica

Nope tbh

Is that some kind of burger?

10+ in 3 categories in basketball fam

Taco bell actually

but also oreos too tho

iz rly a metaphor on how racial harmony can i only cum thru crisp n uniform walls segregatin one anotha

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
want

i actually liked that

The best are the normal ones. The cream is too sweet, but the cookie its self is really good.

Yeah it was decent. I really liked those nacho chiggen nuggets they had. Sad they gone now.

I dont like chicken nuggets that much. Best chicken is marinated in sauce, not breaded.

Night anons.

Night fam

daily reminder to all that being NEET or being poor doesn't excuse improper house keeping
clean your ovens at least every 3 months

das ryt