Video game predictions

Dragon Ball Fighter Z will outsell marvel vs capcom infinite

No shit, spics and nogs will be all over that shit, if there's one thing that they like more than fighting games that is Dragon Ball.

This

Isn't it ironic that the thing black people love more than anything else is guys who become blonde, blue eyed, and super powered?

Sounds like an African myth honestly.

Skyrim for Switch will outsell other Switch games

Games will never return to their 90's era in terms of general doctrine
Only a small niche compromised of 2 releases a year will happen around the mid-2020's
It's ogre

Black people have a higher attachment rate to anime than most races.

Black men secretly want to be aryan, that's why they are all over dragon ball franchize.

If the nazis were such bad guys, wouldn't they have killed all the noble African Americans upon conquering the United States?

Wait, didn't the Japanese kill them all and the Mexicans in the old Wolfenstein game's lore?

>(((nuArcSys))) and their precious CG will infect more franchises
How terrifying.

Yeah, no. I remember the exact same argument for Shit Fighter 5.

gotta read the marketing manual and shill it

Lol, what a nerd xD

Even though I dont play Fighten games anymore, I still love how funny the community is. I wouldnt really call this shilling, but just average banter about any new game.

There's a large disparity between their release dates so I don't think it will cause people to make a choice and pick one.
That said, it might outsell but I doubt it will have as much presence in tournaments and such. All the FGC celebs need Duty Fighter V and Function vs Function Infinite to be the "in" games otherwise they might have to undergo drastic changes in their lives like having to grow up and get a job.
Capcom will inject cash on TOs to push their shit, FGC will shill because and the battered housewives will gobble it all up.

That girl in the background looks like my ex

Wait what? Explain that.

My prediction is that it will not sell more copies but it will make a ton more money and overshoot their expectations while MvC gets cut

What sort of demented Monkey Paw wish was responsible for this?

Was the trade off worth it?

They mostly like piccolo

Street Fighter was always casualized trash compared to Mortal Kombat.

I've never followed the competitive side of MK, how does it differ?
Presently it seems that the franchise attracts way more casuals than Street Fighter ever did, probably because of all the licensed characters and gore.

All I know about Netherrealms games are that the first evo MK9 was at I watched a few matches and everyone picked kunglao and just teleported and spun around. It was the most boring shit to watch even made SF5 look interesting. So I don't pay attention to their garbage anymore.

It got worse with MKX and Sonic Fox being a douche bag after replacing the douche bag who spammed Kung Lao in MK9 tourneys (Prefect Legend a.k.a. Perfect Bitch, Perfect Crybaby, Got Perfected by a Legend).

As a spic, I can confirm this

I dunno, I suppose a lot of us would love to become white

Sonicfox is the champ MK fans deserve.

I predict SFV will be F2P by the end of the year

Some were already complaining that the game looked "bad" and it was too complicated.

I have been to events like this, there's always that one dude like the bald guy here.