Ha

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vc7We
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just wanted to play it on PC.

Ehehehahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOT

Every point he might make from then on is entirely defeated by being both hypocritical and aggressive.
As for the changes themselves, I suppose that's another reason to hope this isn't the actual MH5, as much as I appreciate the PC release.

ok bye, hope you enjoy your flop retards.

Boy do I hate this awful fucking buzzword

FUCK YOU MONKEYPAW

Im going to get it anyways

I just want to battle giant monsters, dragons and all kinds of freaky shit, preferably with the fraction of Holla Forums who is going to get the game.

DONT YOU DARE FUCKING JINX IT user
YOUR MEME MAGIC WILL FUCK IT ALL UP

Faggots, all of you.

Dubs have spoken

it was always shit, i dont see how it can get worse

But monhun is indeed in many places obtuse, counter-intuitive and downright anti-fun game.
To the point where just adding mouse controlled camera would render half of the enemies completely harmless and half of the weapons absurdly overpowered.
Game needs a paradigm shift and this looks like one.
It's not like main series with PS2 PSP engine go anywhere too.

Nah, it's going to snap up that ravenously hungry Souls audience be the best selling MH title to date.

Perhaps just perhaps consider the following
autists liked it obtuse

I've streamlined your game so all you have to do is auto walk to the right :)

I mean that's why capcom separates world by not giving it a number right? So people who like old-school monhun can keep playing it, while people who like the concept but don't want to deal with limitations of 6th generation in 2018 can finally enjoy themselves.

Holla Forums will start nitpicking and find a reason shit on it anyways

Don't fool yourself, this is Capcom we are talking about.

Of course, but autists are a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the market. These are the same faggots who will viciously defend Dwarf Fortress never gaining a proper GUI because that would "attract filthy casuals".

Meanwhile, capkike is creating games solely for the profit motive, and that means reaching the largest audience possible.

My only concern is if they turn it into online game with micro transactions. Otherwise I don't see what can go wrong.

Yeah that'd be fucking horrible.

I never liked the monster hunter series but I feel bad for fans of it.

REPLY WITH DUBS TO THIS POST AND DECIDE THE FATE OF MONSTER HUNTER

Mobile

It becomes a Hearthstone-style card game.

DEATH

OH NO

It becomes a yearly rehash with microtransactions

it becomes a assfaggot

Pachinko.

How many games have their quality benefit from streamlining/casualizing to the point where almost anyone can play it? This is also Capcom we're talking about.
Oh well. Just one less reason out of the few remaining to continue playing video games. I think I should start finding something else to do with my time.

It becomes Capcom's Call of Duty - Yearly rehashes with DLC costing as much or more than the base game, and brain-dead game play.

Pachislot with a mobage companion. Both have microtransactions and a season pass. Digital only

a disappointment

come on user

May I suggest "masturbation"?

Movies are a pretty good hobby if you know how to read and withstand foreign people being filmed
While i did eliminate almost all of America's userbase, there's plenty of decent folks who can get into this
Problem is when you end with the backlog (which is obscenely big) you will find a current year barren from any worthwhile releases, you will mostly know of good movies way after they have been released due to lack of foreign film opinion and marketing outside of Europe

thats already the case

I'd be happy if they "streamlined" the grind and just made everything a sidegrade but then the gooks wouldn't play it and they + China are clearly the target audience. Anyone who thinks this game is made to appeal to anyone but them is kidding themselves.

It's DmC all over again.

You fool! You've doomed us all!

Should've just gotten a 2DS or something and been satisfied with what we had instead of Monkey's Pawing the fuck out of ourselves. Now it's back on Playstation consoles as well as on PC even, and in AYCH DEE GRAFFIX but it stands an alright chance of being fucking awful and not at all what was cried for.

and to think i almost got excited for something.

the same fate as megamong, a bunch of autists screeching with a dead franchise

Unless they get enough retards in the west to buy it.
Should it end up being more profitable to streamline it then to keep the hardcoree fanbase, they will keep on doing it.

am i the only one who thinks 4 sec healing animation + you can't heal for full ammount immidetaly is actually more of a challenge than 1.5 sec animation + full heal?
I mean you're looking for opening anyway right? You had much more chance of being hit during slow sheathing animation where you can walk around like lance in mh4u than eating a potion.
You can cancel with roll now but you lose on healing which forces you to take second potion of you rolled too early.

I tried to enjoy mon hunt on tiny screens, I really did. But I guess that's that.

So, just a regular Monster Hunter.

If they streamlined the grinding, that would be fine but I doubt that would be all they're doing.

Go play Dragons Dogma, wanna bet that they're going to be the same thing?

I'd be mad, but my irl friends that haggle me to play PS4 games online with them are interested, and I'm not missing out on playing Monster Hunter with them. I've got a solid group of 6-7 people I regularly play with, we all know each other from high school, and I'm willing to accept the changes if it means I can play it with them.

Go ahead, call me a normalfag if you wish. I probably deserve it.

Pachinko.

It's clearly gonna be better than the previous Monhun games so what are you retards worrying about. It's an article from some media kike who doesn't know what he's talking about.

mohun is garbage

just like DmC was clearly better than the previous games?

It was good while it lasted. I got lot of value out of my PSP thanks to MH.
One day, the pendulum will swing back, casuals are not faithful.

Wow now maybe it won't be such an tedious, cryptic piece of shit. Smart move, now they can actually get an audience for the game.
Aaaaaand Nintendo is getting thrown out like a used condom. That is fucking brutal.

Is it going to be streamlined to the point of being Toukiden or God Eater?

Not to mention how much you have to grind and when you're doing grinding a level you gotta go back to your farm and spend 10 minutes wasting your time.

Its like you hate fun.

It's not on a Nintendo platform.

Shills are always going to shit on it.

We would have daily threads for it right now if it's announced for the Shitch.

A gay orgy.

If you think tedious pointless repetition is fun then you have terminal autism.

It wouldnt stop being shit if it was on the switch

What is any video game then? Every video game you do the same thing over and over again when you boil it down to its most basic shit. You can literally do that for any game. MH has fun mechanics and giant monsters you can kill while its hard to do.

And you get rewarded for killing them and learning how to best kill them with drops and getting better equipment. And its fun to learn the best combos for weapons too. Charge Blade is best.

Except there is challenge and variety to other games. The grinding and farm mechanics in Monster Hunter are specificlally there to pad out the game. There should be no reason for you to grind, but you're forced to do it in order to progress. Look at God Eater. It's Monster Hunter without the tedium. The grinding mechanics are just a way to make you think like the game is really long while also wasting your time. If Monster Hunter got rid of the grinding it would be a better game.

How hard is it to understand?
Braindead assholes, I've seen mainstream video games more obtuse than this fucking game
Go watch a movie or something you drooling mouth breathers
GET OUT OF MUH VIDYA

Next you are gonna complain about the grind of Final fantasy

so, which is it? if the game isn't challenging why do you need to grind?

It's called progression you ADHD autist

Read the part where I said the game forces you to grind to progress. It locks you out of fights just because you haven't beaten the same enemy several times in slightly different ways.

You can apply that to every video games in existence

user you are stupid

It doesn't

you officially have no idea what you're talking about, key quests rarely require you to kill the same monster twice, except in different ranks, and even then you mostly kill subspecies as key quests in different ranks, you probably played 10 hours of a mh game and then quit.

Just dropping by to remind you that progression =/= grinding and padding. You ignorant underaged fucks.

because you have to grind for better equipment to make the fights not tedious.

he didn't say that you dishonest idiot

not wanting to fight the same monster a hundred times to get good gear isn't ADHD.

neither of these take several minutes. think before you speak.

I like how the music in that webm loops almost perfectly

Confirmed for never playing MH

You do know monsters have more patterns and variety in attack than some random goons you can kill in a second, right? So how is taking more time relevant?

I fucking hate everybody on this website.
Why do so many of you such irredeemably shitty opinions, and shitty attitudes to boot?

Why the hell are people wailing and clanking their chains because one fucktard journo decided to be a fucktard journo? Why do you take these people seriously any more? Have the last three years taught you nothing? In the end, we're not going to have any real idea what these changes mean to the series until we get a demo.

Because people fear that he's the kind of people who will drive MH to be more casual.
That the devs will listen to people like him, instead of the fans.

the fact that the term "desire sensor" was even coined is pretty telling.
why bring up random goons, then?

Because there are idiots, including devs, that actually listen to these "people".

And then there's the same slack-jawed morons trotting out the same tired, half-baked arguments about MH being 'too grindy' or 'wasting time', utterly missing the that the entire point of the series is to fight monsters, and that the 'grinding' isn't grinding because it actually means you're just fighting monsters - which is the entire fucking point of the game. The same duplicitous morons who will simply lie to try and pretend that their shitty opinions hold any rhyme or reason - 'You have to kill each monster 100 times to advance!' Jesus Christ. These cowardly, low-energy asshats who can't even have the decency to disguise that they long ago abandoned facts and reasons for hyperbole and mockery. Do we have to spell out why MH is good in every fucking thread? Do we have to debunk and take apart the same myths and memes every fucking time we try to discuss these games? You people are weak and I don't respect you.

that's not the problem, they just become a slog to fight in higher ranks without the proper gear.
We don't respect you shiteating fanboys either.

several 2% chances on every hunt though, for example, rathalos mantles:
3% on tail carve
4% after breaking head
1% after breaking back
2% on shiny drop (x3 possible)
3% on capture (I don't know how many chances though)

Welcome to 8ch, newfag. Leave anytime.

You don't need that kind of shit for progressing or get good gear
Because people here complain about killing the same enemy? Are you mentally challenged?
Sounds to me you're a tool that just tried the game a little, go his ass wrecked, then came back on imageboards for validation

Come the fuck on.

And then you wonder why gaming is shit

i'm not the one talking about progression
you'd be wrong, i solod the game to g-rank. Sounds like you're the mentally challenged one. Gotta justify all that sunk time somehow, right?

This, MHGen threads for a while now have been composed almost entirely of people who started with 3U on the 3DS and have played every subsequent game on the 3DS. Frankly MHWorld looks more like the original PS2 Monster Hunter and the entire 1st and 2nd gen than X/XX does.

The worse thing is, the last mainline entry did have issues, like good charms being tedious as all hell to get and 100% rng, and the same goes for guild quests, and relic gear, which I don't mind as much because it's supposed to be a post-game system, charms, however, are a basic component and should be reworked to not be tedious pieces of shit.
There was also glaring balance issues with some weapons being underpowered, the 3DS being tiny as fuck, having a tiny screen and a small, uncomfortable shape, 3d being a useless gimmick, and citra not being able to run the game at playable speeds yet.
Of course, nobody actually mentions these because the people complaining don't actually play the fucking games.

That said, I've looked at actual MHW gameplay and it doesn't actually look that bad, the potion animation lock fuckery is counterbalanced by the healing being gradual somewhat, and the 4 trailer was also "cinematic" as fuck, so, I'm withholding judgement until I see more.

X/XX were shit, but this looks even moreso.
I've said it before, people saying that people who hate the casualization are "Nintendrones" must be retarded since the best MH titles were on Sony platforms.

People have been complaining about charms, balance issues, and the terrible Nintendo hardware for years.

As opposed to the shills in this very thread saying World can do no wrong and the streamlining is surely a good thing because it is not on a nintendo platform?

I haven't played an MH game since Unite on the PSP, but I'm still slightly pessimistic about World.
I've been waiting so long for MH on a proper console/PC that I'm terrified they'll fuck this up, and Capcom isn't saying anything to placate my nerves.

P2W game in a totally different genre

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

30 fps lock
free to play so there's always ruskies or brazilians
pay to win so the grind is even worse
always online and the servers down 90% of the time
also needs two accounts to sign in to

Ive never really played a mh after 1. Seeing autistic screechfests like this makes me wonder if it is worth checking any of the other games out. Are we talking nexon gook MMO tier shit, or NieR gestalt material grinding levels? I could take nier gestalt, but if it is gook mmo shit, i will gladly pass.
On the note of gook mmos, if you unironically enjoy gook mmos, please kill yourself poste haste

Have you considered it's a shit game that only autists like because nobody but them wants to play with shit controls?

Those are the only people who play video games.

These people should be shot.

But user, most of the newer games are already made for portable systems :^)

I guess WoW must be the best game ever.

See, this is why the company feels the need to "streamline the title". Because any time you're shit at a game you blame "unintuitive controls" or "terrible camera". Nobody has had a problem with this for over 4 generations of titles. And yet you are so braindead that you can't manage it.

In most FF games, if you actually think about what the fuck you're doing instead spamming attack like a retard, you can finish without stopping to grind. This is why low level runs exist.

I mean if you just avoid all the attacks, you could do the same in Monster Hunter.

You mean autists?

You probably don't, but even if you do, it takes half a second
If it doesn't take long and he is an actual threat there is no problem and it's not padding.

whats a good monster hunter to start with? I hear it is somewhat grindy but its all about fighting giant monsters so…
bonus points if I can emulate it

Freedom Unite. You can emulate it on PSSP

Speak for yourself, NEET longing for the feeling of putting work into something.

You do realize you just called yourself autistic, right?

What do you want to play Monster Hunter for
What do you think is "the fun part" of the game?

Wrong, we would have daily Nintendomination if World was announced for the Shitch.

Again, pretty universally agreed that the Sony titles are the best games.

We can all bait.

That isn't true you know.

Fighting giant monsters. Not running in circles for hours on end to pick up materials. I played through the tutorial missions of Freedom Unite and they could have been one or two missions instead a dozen. If this is any indication of the rest of the game, then it's full of just as much pointless non-monster fighting padding as everyone says as well as some more tolerable, but still ultimately unfun, monster fighting padding where you fight the same easy monsters over and over again. That's not even getting into the intuitive controls to make the game seem more difficult than it is. If I go back to Freedom Unite, I'm rebinding everything to the keyboard and cheating on most of the "Do X at least X times" bullshit.

bazinga.

ASSFAGGOT Monster Hunter

But you're complaining about grinding, which entails fighting giant monsters. If you don't want to fight the monsters to get the materials, why would you play the game?
How shit are you that you take hours to do goddamn harvest tours? Even then it's not fucking mandatory, that's optional shit. You are a big old faggot.
So you haven't even actually played the game for any meaningful length of time?
But that's optional you dense faggot. If you want to blitz through the single player missions and rank up as fast as you can, you don't need to keep fighting the same monsters. You can ignore those quests, that's why key quests are a thing.
So you just suck at movement? The games aren't all too difficult buddy, I think you're just upset because you went in expecting Devil May Cry with monsters but instead got a slower more difficult game.

It's all about hunting giant monsters, don't treat it like a hack & slash or you'll have a bad time.

what you mean like… tracking mechanics for you to find them? it cant be that hard they are giant after all.
but that could be cool too if it is what you mean.

Monster Hunter has been dead since they started taking cues from the Frontier Team in Generations/X

Not the kind I was complaining about.
Didn't even get that far, just the tutorial missions were already boring and padded as fuck.
I might give it another swing.
No they're not hard at all from what I. They're just shit and unfun to control. If a game's controls are harder than it's content, it has shit controls. How hard is it to get that through your autist skull?

From what little I played, "tracking" means the monster runs in a big circle between a bunch of loading screens and the paint you can throw at them "to make tracking easier" didn't do shit.

I don't want to appear like I'm shilling, but there's Dauntless. It might be what you are looking for.

This is a bit of a monkey's paw situation, isn't it?
Get it on pc, but it's shit.

It seems that you were, since fighting monsters is the only grinding you need to actually do.
Oh you quit during the tutorial, I wonder why you claimed that grinding was a problem then if you never actually did any
I really doubt you will, because you're autistic.
But the controls are easy. How are they unintuitive? How are they hard in the slightest? Why are you so trash at basic movement?

I mean don't just spam combos and get mad when you get wrecked. If a monster is 'bullshit' because it's 'too fast' or you bounce off, use a trap or a sonic bomb or a flash bomb depending on the monster, don't just mash the attack buttons and expect it to work. Likewise, if both Raths decide to land in the same area, you shouldn't be a dumbass and should have brought a dungbomb to force one out of the area. Picking specific inventory items for specific fights is a staple.

I would hunt that monkey

I quit after the padded tutorial missions. Nice reading comprehension.
Nice failed ad-hominem.

I didn't like that game because it felt and looked like your standard animu hack n slash.

Monster Hunter has a lot of weight to it and it takes long to complete.

Mgw i pllayed mh4u so i get to act like OH MAN THEY FUCKING RUINED IT when rly i bately know or care and coasted on skilled players to get good late game equips

==MONSTER HUNTER X COD X COCA COLA COMPANY

So yes, the part of the game you're shit at is the actual playing of the game. Also
It's not Ad-hom to call you a stupid faggot mate. That's called an insult. An Ad-hom would be me saying you're wrong because you're a stupid cunt. What I'm doing is say you're wrong AND a stupid cunt.

nice dubs
as someone who hasnt played the game yet I am going to defend him somewhat even if he is being retarded, the game is very famous for being grindy, everyone I know who plays it talks about the "desire sensor"
I know this going in so even if it repels me I wont be mad, I will soon find out the extent to which it is true
this is the first I have heard about shitty controls though, it looked fine when I saw my friend playing it

The reason it's "grindy" is because the grinding is actually optional, but rewarding and fun. You don't have to grind since you can complete the game without doing so, but if you want full Urugaan armor and weapons, you need to fight the Urugaan a bunch of times. But it's fun to do that no matter how many times I fight it. Even so, fighting monsters and hunting them is pretty much the sole purpose of the game, so even if I wasn't fighting monster A, the alternative isn't "not fighting monsters", it's fighting monster B.
People who never tried to git gud say it has horrible controls because you need to learn them and they never try. Once you know them, the controls are fine and hard to imagine in other forms.

The people who did are the people world is catering too: Casual faggots whose opinions are worth nothing.

Did anyone really expect anything else?
I knew this was going to happen a long time ago.
And even if their plan was to make a super hardcore monster hunter game while promising to please the established fanbase, I'm sure they would still find a way to fuck it all up

Dauntless is SJW shit. I went active on their forums for a minute and almost got banned for writing well though out, long, and constructive posts while (the part that was condemned) creating constructive criticism for why I though adding katanas and weebshit would not only detract from the feel and theme of the game, but keep it under the shadow of monhun, toukaiden, etc. So many retards were whining for
So I got from the moderation team that "all input is valid no matter the post 'quality'".
It also doesn't help that the studio announced that
we're making this for you, the gaymers, we wanna make your game.
You know it will be shit. Don't delude yourself.

I'll agree with this. I like monster hunter, but my one problem is that it is always so grindy. The grind means nothing when I had people to play it with but alone it's awful. I would advocate a system where your first 3 carves can be chosen based on what you DIDN'T cut to hell in the fight, to juxtapose mission rewards giving you things you did cut up. Still keeps RNG, but allows you to finally get that fucking rath medula without hunting 20 of them.

Manhun is notorious for having shit camera and controls, not the grind.

Lol stay mad nintendrone.

The grind is real, that's true. However, like others have pointed out, it's not particularly essential. It simply makes the game easier to grind up for the gear you need. Some would argue that the game gets too hard/tedious if you don't do the grind. And that may have some validity. Personally, I'm one of those who doesn't actually mind the grind, since you're grinding giant monster fights that are generally always quite fun, and if you get sick of it, you can go fight something else for a while, either a key quest or some other monster that you need parts from.

I don't know what he's on about for controls. The only mechanic criticisms I've ever heard about for the game is the slow attacks for the greatsword (ridiculous, because it's a giant fucking sword), and the potion animations, which they're partially dropping in this installment anyways, a change I have mixed feelings for. As long as it's not instant, I'm good.

The camera I can somewhat understand, it takes a while to get used to. It's not particularly worse or better than any other camera out there, it simply doesn't have lock on. The newer games now have a partial lock on, so you're complaining about something that doesn't exist anymore. I personally don't use the lock on, but whatever.

How long do you guys figure the Nintendie salt mines will keep going?

WeW

I was about to post this.

I just don't get it buddy. When did you need to grind? Grinding is almost always optional, if you don't want to fight the monsters why do you play the monster fighting game?
I mean that's pretty dumb. If that was the case then the crafting system needs to be overhauled since the whole point of high-tier powerful weapons is they're supposed to be hard to get and require fighting the monster a bunch of times. So when you see a guy online with a weapon that requires Elder DragonGem you can reasonably assume he knows that fight fairly well.
But you don't NEED the Rath Medulla. You want it to make armor/weapon you want to make, but you don't need it. And if it's easy to get, what point do harder hunts become when the biggest perk of them is increased drop chance for rare items?

You know what will happen?

Holy Christ.

I think the most telling thing about the quality of World is that we have so many marketers insisting that people only like the DS ones despite them being objectively the weakest main entries.

Go look at the actual videos and gameplay footage, along with some feature discussions. If you ignore the retard journalist for a moment who doesn't know what he's talking about, the only supposed "streamlining" I've seen here is more comprehensive tutorials, more fluid animations (which aren't particularly quicker, they just kind of look nicer), and the no flex potion stuff, which some would argue needed to be changed from the start. As a long sword user, looking at the long sword stuff, I like most of the changes they have going on there. In particular, the stab in the end of the spirit combo, so the tripping memes can die. The vertical attack thingy is a bit weird, and reminiscent of X, but I think it's something that uses up the attack power boost, so it's not like a straight power up, more like a decision or reward for skilled play (using it just before red runs out, if you will).

Along with shitty stealth mechanics, damage numbers, mounting between areas, armor/weapon changes during missions, mutliple base camps with fast travel, and more.

That image is gay and so are you.

You think? I liked that image.
I saved it for future use.

Monster Hunter was a ps2 game.

Literally the only good thing about this shitpile is no loading areas

why can we never have nice things

That's trash. I'd rather a half second loading screen than the maze of corridors that the World map looks like

I just wanted them to move past 90s hardware limitations and stop having tiny segregated areas. I don't want shitty swimming or jumping gimmicks. Just take the core game and expand out on it, taking advantage of modern hardware.

thats a problem with level design, nothing to do with not having load screens

But user, they kept all the stupid ass anime shit that was to the detriment of the game! You're not a true fan if you don't like it! This is what monster hunter fans really believe

Exactly, WAS.

It's a problem you're not going to be able to solve. Loading screens are a necessary evil for environments to be varied without having to have vast expanses of nothingness to justify area connection. You can have a lake next to a volcano since the loading screen can separate these areas, when you make the areas connected physically you either need a smaller overall map, or you need expanses of nothing with massive amounts of travel time between. World chose the latter.

Yeah, that is fair. I would then suggest a better gear system that isn't so reliant on grinding. I'd leave monhun well enough alone to it's grinding if another series existed with the same great gameplay, level of quality, and little to no weebshit which completely rules out toukaiden so don't even mention it.

4U was very good mechanically, and introduced some interesting weapons. However, I know I personally started with Freedom Unite, and it was obviously quite good as well. I think the main problems with the mobile titles is the poor graphical fidelity, making it harder to make out just what the hell is going on. I think the PC release of this game is going to be great, since we can get high framerate along with details we couldn't make out before, making targeting these supposed "dynamic weakspots" they're shilling for world an interesting combo.

I have mixed feelings about that. I could be good, it could be poorly coded to make the game easy as balls as with other "stealth" games out there. With hope, this one is the former. Stealth in a hunting game, whilst never before seen in monster hunter, seems interesting to me, since stealth in real life hunting is absolutely essential.

agree 100%. Hopefully you can disable that shit, though I'll point out that this isn't something new to world, that one MH MMO did it too.

not sure what you mean, since the game supposedly doesn't have "areas" anymore, the field is all seamless.

If it's all of your armor and gear, I agree 100%. If it's limited, it could be an interesting mechanic, though it could be argued that it still makes the game easier since you don't have to live with your armor choices, and have some variety.

I hate fast travel, so yeah, this is pretty gay. Hadn't heard about this before, so whilst I wasn't gonna buy it on release anyways, this makes me a bit more skeptical.

What I'd say is at that point, just make a separate IP. That would require a fundamental overhaul of the gear system.

Keep in mind this is Capcom, and this is their yearly release franchise.

It still has areas, it's just now 6 or so arenas connected by tons of corridors. When a monster flies from arena 1 to arena 6, you can fly along with it during a mount. Mounting a shit mechanic anyway, so this is upsetting.

It is unfortunately. It just takes the planning out of hunts since you're no longer punished for bad choices.

Fuckoff right off, they'll defend anything as long as they get paid.

That means, Autismo, fans of the series aren't nintendrones. There are posts in this very thread expressing how they just wanted the series to exist on non-shit hardware. Fans have wanted since psp Monster Hunter. That last thing anyone wanted was a Nintendo handheld Monster Hunter.

Your post heavily implies that people are upset because it's multiplat and that's just a bad joke.

What bullshit. Especially considering most MH maps are single themes that are very easy to keep cohesive.

You're just excusing poor environmental design. The lake should be effected by the volcano (either toxic or steaming hot or both) but it isn't. You can create the same dynamic by applying the smallest amount of effort.

Which one? The Volcano that also features lakes and grassed areas in brimstone, or the Deserted Island that leads into overhanging mountainous nest and into beach areas? You can't place these things back to back faggot, and even if they could, they didn't.

That doesn't change shit about the geography and distance between those locations you faggot. And what you described is as I said, homogenizing of environments within single maps. You made a dumbass monkey's paw and it turned out just as trash as anyone would have guessed.

Look, I admit, I could get used to the new potions and new eating and even that slinger thing to an extent. I can even get behind open world as long as it isn't entirely corridor land and had natural arenas. I could go with all of this if it meant playing with more friends on pc.
But…
I'm having a hard time getting over the core combat. I hate all these "Opportunities for HUGE damage!".
It grates on me that during the demo and reveal we spent so much time running from the monster to lead it into enviromental hazards that do the hunting for me. When I think of Monster Hunter, I think of the struggle, just me, my fellows, a monster, and a map that ensures only one group leaves with all their pieces. This emvironmental damage shit just ruins the thrill of fighting.
What about online with randoms? If I don't, then they will and look to me as the weak link because I think environmental damage is boring. So, yeah, all these changes aggravate me, but I could learn to live with them. All except the core combat.

You don't play online with randoms.
If you do, you deserve everything bad happening to you.

This is the exact arguement that's used with styles and hunter arts, and look how that game is
If the game is balanced around them (X/XX cough) and not using them makes the fights exponentially longer when the HP bloat is obscene to make up for the new methods of damage.

I'm betting it'll be the same way in world, with the monsters having trillions of HP and environmental effects doing amounts that dwarf you actually attacking the monster because capcom is bad at game design

i love it how this fat fuck can make a funny comic every now and then, but only when he's reflecting on his own depression and poor life choices.
maybe because thats the only thing genuine about him.

I feel like alot of lefties realize they traded what they were taught was right for what would make them happy and free, but just refuse to fix themselves out of a false sense of principle. "i may be single, alone, a buzzkill, and women take advantage of me.. but atleast i'm not sexist" so the result is that theyre "right" in their minds, but torture themselves for it. like a suicidal level of denial of their own senses.

I used to go hall-hopping in 4U to help the kiddies with their quests and had lots of fun

nigga that's your problem, didn't fucking around with frenchies teach you anything?
Either you play solo or with trusted buddies who dont fucking suck

Comic Ronnie =/= Real Ronnie, why do people forget this so often?

I just gave you a direct example of how to do that you blind cunt.

AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE THAT WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE, I WANT TO BELIEVE!

user, what if I have no friends to play with? I usually have no choice but to play with randoms or go solo.

Now i cant beat mhxx because i cant get past the shao long urgent

Yeah looks nothing like that.

Remain where you are please.

No, you homogenized them into a common theme but that doesn't make a lush forest existing 2 feet away from a lake of lava any less retarded.

are you sure about that?
are you guys trying to trick me?

and i'm cheering for you

What the everloving shit is that from

Now tell us about Hillary's mail servers. :^)
Being a long time MonHon fan is suffering.

Next monster hunter confirmed for Card games on Jim Parsons, Disappointing Masterpiece Edition.

As for the dubs in my own post I would like to see vehicular combat.

Yes, look at hose arms, dude clearly fucking lifts.

SO IT SHALL BE

While you need to grind monsters in order to get better equipment Which is fucking retarded because one dead monster technically has more than enough material to create several armors and weapons, you don't need to grind them to progress you dunce.

user, I am a retard with terrible public speaking skills. I just want the game to be good, thats all. I played the previous 3 and they all seem fine to me, although some of the shitty mechanics Holla Forums talks about i usually ignore. I dont give a shit that its leaving ninty consoles, it doesnt bother me that much that they are changing the formula

Everyone triggered about this are autists who are allergic to change and what the same shit on the same consoles for eternity, but when something happens that they dont like… All of a sudden its dead.

Whats wrong about having hope? I hope the game does fine and if it turns out to be shit, then Holla Forums wins, if it doesnt, Holla Forums just proved that it doesnt just have a stick up its ass, but an entire tree.

oh. ok….

I've played the Monster Hunter series for all of like an hour. What are they changing? Is there lock on now?

CONFIRMED INFO

They moved it again to another company and if I go any further I worry I will violate rule 8. :^)

Change is shit far more often than it is good faggot. Kill yourself twice.

Because everytime some publisher wants to cater toa wider audience, the games became casualized garbage.
And also why fucking change something? Why don't they try something new instead of tainting well known franchises?

Because you're a dumbass who doesn't understand that having an RPG franchise suddenly go "okay we're Third Person Shooters now" is a good idea.
And before you go "oh that'd never happen user", Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus existed

That's a good thing obviously.
>

Oh, but THIS time it's bad!

This is all over a different developer making it? That's always cause for concern, but I was expecting something a bit more concrete.

i dont know how to read, but from what i understand this is just some faggot that wants it to change. i dont see any actual confirmed evidence that it's been casualized.

m8, they have been different devs since the Tri. The only difference is the platform, I'll let you put it together from there.

Read the thread faggot

>fans of the series aren't nintendrones.
So are you trying to say that only the veterans that played and followed the game since it's release on ps2 in 2004 can be fans? That anyone that skipped the first game and got to play and love this series on nintendo consoles is not a True Scotsman? Get fucked.

You don't need to be a fan to ask for a sequel that isn't fucking stuck in 2004 hardware wise, any sane person that isn't a brand loyalist wants that.

Stay blind to the butthurt brand loyalist in this thread.

shameful

Not checking my own dubs just mentioned the lack of checking going on. That's why I used < text

look, put on your glasses and face the truth, none of the changes so far even put them in the ballpark of preserving the series outside the name and "you go hunt dinosaurs"

I did. What am I missing?

Wrong. Git gud. Tons of No armor solos under 5 minutes.

If you want to use logic you can say that you were only able to harvest the parts that weren't broken, ripped and rendered useless from fighting it. Now imagine a monster hunter game with real time body damage updates and feedback.

Literally nobody is saying they hate it because it's not on switch. The best games in the series are on Sony Platforms and people have explained why its shit like
You didn't read the thread at all

i like you alot better with my glasses off.

**so now that monster hunter no longer carries the spirit of the previous titles, does that mean kiwami is the new "official" place to get your monster hunter fix?

those 2 things have pretty much nothing to do with eachother… did you make a typo?

Just like every other game in the series although it was one or two new mechanics, different maps, more monsters and content in general, maybe even a gimmick or two.

The older games preserved the series much more than world is going to do, in fact, in may have been starting to stagnate. Capcom finally pushed the game out of its 2004 era software and are trying to do something new with the game, therefore pissing off a good chunk of its fans. This shit isnt preservation, its risky. Its either going to be a success, or a cult classic just like a rest of the games, although it will still make more money due to the least percentage of gamers owning handhelds.

I skimmed over some of the console war autism. I don't see how anything in the linked post is a big deal. Some of it even sounds like an improvement.

You could have saved everyone some time and admitted you had down syndrome in your first post

Too close to home, I know. It's always this shit rationalization for time wasters, it doesn't even need to be skill based for you shits, which only makes the cries of casualization of THE casual japanese series even more contradictory.

Just go play FU or 4U.

Explain to me how full voice acting, and maps without loading transitions is a bad thig.

IT'LL BE SHIT

Just like every other game in the series, except that they didn't strip out basically all mechanics, make the gameplay a weightless mess, and add in massive casualization to appeal to masses.
There's no doubt the game is going to do well sales wise, but the game is pulling the plug on the series when it's already on life support after Gen/XX. We get it back but as a hollow shell that exists as a yearly release with no soul.
Quite simply, this is what kills franchises, not because the devs publish a few bad games in a row, because fans are blind like you and will basically buy whatever, what kills the series is the appeal to a more mainstream demographic and it will never recover, the sales numbers will spiral out of control, and the monster hunter people liked will never return as more people flood into the new casual one that shares nothing but a name with the old ones. People will go back and go "god why would I play these, they don't even have super moves, this is autism shit"

If you like AI soloing the game for you than yeah Kiwami is fine

Voice acting has no place in Monster Hunter, you talk to NPCs once in a lifetime.

This one shouldn't even need explaining, but fine. It's because voice acting in games that aren't narrative driven is almost always cancerous and poorly done. Look at BoTW compared to previous title, the voice acting is actively a detraction.
Because it necessitates homogenizing environment variety to avoid thematic inconsistencies in landscapes, and it makes the map into a maze of connecting corridors, as is the map we've seen for world.

Still not seeing the negative changes revealed so far, so far everything seems to be pretty good, aside from the damage numbers which are fucking minor anyway.

It was retarded and added nothing, and you can't hide by zoning out anymore.

Never played BINGBINGWAHOO MH but I did play the ones on Playstation.

Apparently everyone here is some kind of "hardcore fans of real MH" whatever that means.

Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of these games? Isn't it just like single-player MMO with tiny map sections and without pretty graphics? What's even age of target audience?

Waste of dev time and disc space. There is a certain charm with an NPC portrait and grunts. This one is minor though.
This one is a mixed bag. They added fast travel so it kind of defeats the purpose and maps look like they have tons of thin corridors anyway. Maybe some of the other maps will be designed better than that blurry mess of a jungle that was in the demo videos.

why though

You are the kind of person Capcom is making World for.

It may be uneeded, but is it a negative?

Why would you want thematic inconsistancies in landscapes?

Yeah this game was made for you.

4 player MMO like half the damn MMOs on the market now.
Basically the game's about overcoming the shortfalls and clunky-ness of the weapons in order to style on progressively harder and more mechanically varied monsters. By the end of a game the weapon's clunkyness actually adds a good amount of variety and thought into the gameplay because every attack has recovery and a cost.
Age range seems to be late teens early 20s. There's a spinoff specifically for kids in which you ply as a cat who has to play Rock paper scissors to fight monsters

You don't faggot, can you not read? Loading screens mean you can have arena geographically distanced from each other, physical connection requires either thematic inconsistency or a homogenized environment.

It is, they are wasting time that could go into other things on recording shit that will waste space, they could easily fit another monster in place of some stupid voices noone asked for and everyone is going to skip.

It made it so you didn't just spam healing items the moment you got hurt. There was a danger to it, so you needed to time item use so that you weren't attacked during the animation. Dark Souls did the same thing with the estus chugging animation, yet I never hear anyone complain about that.

Okay user, you hit me pretty deep, you got me.

Im sorry to say that i still cant stop myself from buying the game though, I have autisticly loved dinosaurs, dragons, action and stuff like that since i was a little kid. It just appeals to me.

If it I wasn't into that stuff, maybe if i had more self control to stop loving the series i love, maybe things would have been different.

Monster Hunter and its devs proved time and time again that they are good and what they do at know what their doing, I just hope the westernization doesnt completely put the game down the shitter.

I'm pretty sure voice acting and developing monsters are handled by different departments. Programmers aren't taking time out of their schedule to spend an hour in the recording booth.

Because you don't flex afterwards, they just made the animation take longer, which I've heard people complain about. It's just pointless whining.

It dies a quick and painless death so it doesn't have a chance of being raped anymore then it will.

You don't faggot, can you not read? Loading screens mean you can have arena geographically distanced from each other, physical connection requires either thematic inconsistency or a homogenized environment.>>12919025
Did you not see X/XX?

X/XX weren't the main devs though, if I recall. They still let it happen which is bad enough.

But the main devs are quite clearly taking queues from their design choices.

user, that isn't love. Love is knowing when someone is hurting themselves and trying to stop them. Love is hurting yourself in order to try to benefit the other person. Love is sending a drug addict who's destroying their life to a rehab center even if it means you'll lose your BFF/GF/Whatever.
user what you're doing is being an enabler, and you need to realize that

Cannot believe there isn't a link, here.
archive.is/vc7We

I don't understand. OP posted a picture of some nobody writing fluff and not a developer saying its getting casualized, and everyone got mad anyay? Are you all fucking retarded?

user, you're a very persuasive guy, I like you!

This is the game I have been wanting for years, its almost practically my dream game. It may not be that way for you but unfortunately it is for me. This is a decision that I can't help but make, I am not a strong enough person to do otherwise. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for the wisdom anyways.

You better have a youtube channel somewhere, I love to listen to people like you rant on about things like this

holy fuck is it that bad?
I will torrent it no matter what when it comes out but now I know what to expect at least

You have no idea what you're talking about. Go look up the interviews and the gameplay demos you fucking retard. There has been plenty of info prior to this thread's creation.

wait I don't even use flags what the fuck happened

Also the fag in OP's pic does talk to people working on the game.

Hey if it's your dream game feel free, but don't blind yourself into thinking that it's only hurting you because it cares about you.
I just don't want to see another whale be born. Gamers especially have these tendencies to be caught in incredibly abusive relationships and can't distance themselves enough to see what they loved about something more than a name. Interpersonal relationships and that with the product they enjoy. I hate seeing it happen

single player Monster Hunter?

oh right and to answer your other question, no I'm a retard who has a overly pure ideology on love and hates how it's exploited in the modern era, nothing interesting to say other than it's just a sad state of affairs

They'll have to waste the time that takes putting them in the place it needs to be, programing the triggers to play the recording and ensuring that nothing glitches.

At least the no loading screens between areas is somewhat of a decent change since now you cant get teleported into a different area if you mounted a boss too close to the end of an area.

Is that a "shitter who never played the game" bingo?

It will be good

The localisation file will include what sound file to play in association with dialog. Adding support to play a sound file with dialog is trivial. With that said, I think it voice acting is a waste of budget for a game like MH.

BETTER BE THE BEST CARD GAME EVER MADE!!

It will be like Duel Masters

I've been in closed alpha for months. The game is fine and you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It will be fun

he provided an argument and you just go with "lol ur wrong its good", nice try shill

unintuitive controls are objectively products of bad game design. If you have to keep them shit to make the game hard then you've failed to create any meaningful challenge. This is why the mgs games and old RE games are shit.

Can someone list the changes thus far?

Even when you compare them to real stealth games and horror games you'll understand why they're shit.

Hes right, though. RE1 and 2 were some of the most boring, shittiest games on the Playstation. Telling yourself otherwise is feeding yourself a pile of horseshit and you know it.

What's the problem with damage numbers, mounting between areas, armor/weapon changes during missions, mutliple base camps with fast travel?

That's absolutely and utterly wrong.

30 posts in and not a single good opinion or argument. Strap in and turn your cameras on lads, this one is gonna be fun to watch.

Not an argument or good opinion either.

if it was always this easy Holla Forums would be a better place

RE isnt a horror game. its just spooky. horror is a shitty genre anyway
MGS isnt a stealth game. it just has stealth elements.

While i'll agree RE has not aged well, its not a bad game. its just not great. i compare it almost to a point and click adventure game where you get a weapon.

might as well shit on metal slug because its a shitty simple platformer.

MGS games still hold up though.

How is this a new horror again?

I never lie and if I was him I would have said so.

You should be able to prove that it's good game if it is one.

What the fuck is everyone talking about?

This game looks like MH but in HD graphics, what are the big issues?

pointless screen clutter
I guess you could stay mounted indefinitely and get effortless kills
was already addressed ITT
fast travel is generally shit

if it's bait at least it's a funny one, I give you that

Because previous games relied on observation of the monster's behavior to know if you were doing decent damage to it. Having numbers pop up every time you hit something also draws you out of the game.

Removes most need to prepare for a hunt.

The director said that they want it to be a global him so now everyone's sperging out.

Prove that I'm lying or shut your fucking mouth bitch.

So does that mean it'll be the SWAT 4 of Monster Hunter?

as I said, that's a pretty good one

Utter nonsense, damage number shows how damage you do, it fucking works in Dark Souls, it's gonna work now.
Proof of that happening?
Style change/more options does not decrease the game, if anything, it adds more variety.
As opposed to wading through Zone A to D again and again? Nope.

It's already confirmed you can switch it to jibberish dumbfuck, how are you half a month behind on news?

Oh please, it's still a step back from X/XX's anime laser shows.

They still wasted dev time and disc space on it.

Calling me a liar it is the one insult that triggers my autism. Either prove it with your next post or you will have lost the argument.

Having numbers pop out is not okay, yet fucking shit like naming Zone A, D, Z don't take you out of the game? The fact the game doesn't even try to hide that's an arcade game with big ass HUD and unnatural corridor map doesn't take you out of the game?
And you get to switch styles during hunt, which is cooler and provide more options for the hunter.

Fair point, I'm getting pretty pissed at the lack of file compression in new games and sound files are fucking big.

If X/XX were on Sony consoles, the nintendorks would have called it a weeb game.

Nintendo fags just trash anything not on nintendo consoles, unless it has a Nintendo port, which they will praise as the best version.

You mean you can't stand 50gb of uncompressed audio? Wow user, you should get better internet and storage.

Nobody gives a damn and file sizes in modern game though, nowadays you can get a 10TB harddrive.

Who would dare claim that X/XX were the best version?

They might have done it if it was on the vita but they would have called it shovleware if they were on the ps4 and still looked like shit.

Where do you think you are?

Ninty fags are already clamoring XX on Switch over World on PS4, despite knowing XX is a shit game.

If XX is on PS4, obviously something would have to be changed.

The complaint would be HURR THEY MAKE IT TOO ANIME instead of HURR THEY MAKE IT TOO WESTERN like right now.

And there will be posts about how sad MH abandoned "western style" and made weeb games.

DS != MonHun
no proof right now, we don't have actual gameplay from someone who's not Capcom, I just expect that considering how broken mounting is in general
don't really understand what you wrote there
they were always tiny as fuck, besides fast travel is the least effort way of mitigating backtracking, you could do mounts or something
I wonder how mounted combat would work in MonHun actually

Marketers used to at least try

best bait I have seen here for a long time, also the argument never even started

I can see why cuckchan would call people marketers but why would anyone think that this place is worth shilling to?

It's not bait. I will start sperging out if someone calls me a liar because I never lie.

Dark Souls is more immersive than fucking MonHun, and it has fucking numbers.
So basically nothing but speculation.
As opposed to bringing just your greatsword and a bunch of traps, you can bring greatsword/longsword, this is a lot more variety to the hunt where you can switch weapons and change playstyle.
Fast travel is ideal because no matter the zone, if you are forced to go back and forth again and again, it gets tiring.

Why am I a marketer?

You like video games.

Dark Souls is not Monster Hunter and it's also a very different type of action game.
So instead of coming prepared with a small toolset you can just bring everything and switch to it once you fast travel to your safecamp, leaving everything available to you on one hunt. Sounds pretty fucking casual to me.

This is the new face of video games. These are the type of people that buy this shit now. Don't weep for the future, we all knew how this would turn out.

I don't like video games very much nowadays, just finding it strange that this dream coming true (HD MH on multiple platforms) get naysayers non-stop with nonsensical criticism like damage numbers and weapon switch.

By that reasoning doom wolfenstein and quake are also casual games.

And? Dark Souls is more immersive than MonHun, and it has fucking numbers on it. The numbers change goddamn nothing.
MH isn't about the difficulty. DMC3 has style switching and that game is more about skilled than MH ever is.

How would this turn out, exactly?

aren't they? you can just pick up and beat them with minimal knowledge of mechanics beyond "kill the guys who shoot at you" and "when health goes to 0 you die", they are great games but their rules are extremely simple

That the crying when the IP moved from sony to nintendo would be the same when it went to another system. It's just retarded fanboys posturing.

Makes sense enough. I hope World is a success and leaves Nintenshit in a ditch.

Simple rules don't make casual games.

You would get your ass kicked in Quake multi if you think so.

Why wouldn't people in-universe give areas simple labels to they can effectively communicate with others about those areas?
There's a fine line that's toed when it comes to suspension of disbelief. The HUD is on a separate plane than the action taking place on the game world, so the brain easily registers it as a pure abstraction and not part of the game world itself. Numbers that pop out of a monster are distinctly within the game world. And I don't see why a fantasy world wouldn't have fantasy geography.

You already have those options for the hunt. The only difference is that if you fuck up and bring retarded equipment. you're barely punished for it.

DMC isn't a hunting game. Half of hunting is about the preparation for the hunt. Switching between move sets isn't the same as switching between equipment that gives you different defense values, different weaknesses, and different passive abilities. You're also wrong, as DMC4 is the one that lets you switch styles on the fly, not 3.

Because you obviously don't play the games, and yet you're trying to convince people who actually do play them why the new pile of crap they're making is a change for the good.

The numbers look fucking stupid is what they do. They don't change the gameplay, they're a dumb distracting popup that tells you nothing, because you can't compare it against a health bar, therefore making it entirely superfluous.

And while we're comparing two entirely different of genre's of game, why don't they just let you have giant mechas in DMC3? Armored Core is takes more skill than DMC ever will :^). I have an idea, how about we don't take two completely different genres and bring things in from that genre. DMC is about the inputs and combos. MH is about preparation and preparedness. It is a much slower paced game with firm consequences for your actions.

I forgot to add, you completely ignored my point that damage numbers reduce the need to observe a monster's behavior to tell how much you're damaging it.

Simple, because not even modern people do that, when they give the area a name, they will give it a sorta unique name, and not Zone A, or zone D, that shit is gameshow tier.
Really, a number pops up and suspension of disbelief? This is so common in so many games that it makes me hard to believe.
Why? Just imagine it as "a separate plan than the action taking place on the game world", such as your fucking health bar.
But it can't have fantasy numbers pop up?
And now you have more options, which is better because you can adapt to different play styles.
With mod, you can change any style in DMC3 and that shit is recommended nowadays. And not to mention, you can switch styles AND weapons in DMC3, making the variety of the game huge.

So far, I don't see any good criticism.

Shit like health bar and HUD are okay, but somehow number pop breaks my disbelief is out of this world.

Why do they look fucking stupid? After all, you can open a menu and check the stats of yourself, imaginary numbers define you, yet fucking number pop up is stupid? What?
Giant mechas in DMC3 would change nothing.
Very arguably and AC let you have multiple weapons system in one go.
You can still prepare with multiple weapons, in fact, it means you can prepare more and think of more playstyles.
Switching weapons do not change the pace of the game.

Please actually play some of the games before you try talking about why you think World is good.

Right back at you, why do you think World is bad?

Explain yourself calmly.

yes, like they do in the army where they give every single area they visit their own special different name instead of just naming them "Alpha" or "Beta" before the mission and then calling them by those simple, easy to remember names

That shit happens in Dark Souls too.

Surprise, people still observe monster's behaviors with the numbers.

Next.

It's true, even the soldiers turn shit like Zone Alpha into Alpha bitch or hell's kitchen to make it more memorable.

Practically nobody is fine with naming a place Zone A aside from a computer.

so why do you want numbers so much? from what you're saying they don't really help with anything other than distracting you

I don't want numbers but they aren't a bad thing either.

How the fuck do they distract you?

You know exactly how manage you deal with damage number, that's very informative.

Excuse me?

Because it's being designed for people like you. People who have either never played MH, or who couldn't get past the tutorial because it was too hard. People who hate the core gameplay and want the game to be a casual mess designed for the average western player. And this is exactly what the devs have claimed it is intended to be, since the day it was announced.

No, it doesn't. It's nothing like how MH does it. In MH, every part of the monster takes damage differently, it reacts differently based on where you hit it and how often, parts break of get chopped off if you hit them enough, monsters grow more exhausted or can be staggered/knocked over if you hit them in the right spots, stuff like that. In Dark Souls, enemies take the same damage no matter where you hit them, aside from special attacks like backstabs and ripostes. The closest it comes to MH are a small number of bosses, like the looking glass knight, who will bounce your attack away if you hit them in a certain spot. And there's also a very small number of bosses who have a part you can cut off.

What, why, proof of this?
The same for Dark Souls. And surprise, Dark Souls enemies still have HP number.

You should have better arguments.

only slightly related to the discussion at hand, but are you actually fucking retarded

you seem to know the address, you can go there with that other fag

Explain?

no, look through the thread, particularly you own posts, and think about the reasons why possibly would someone call you retarded, I hope you are capable of that at least

I think it requires some explanations so people can clearly see why.

now I know there is no hope for you
also explains why you don't like MonHun if you think about it

but I like MonHun user.

You, on the other hand, don't seem like MonHun World for some arbitrary reasons.

It will only take one kill of a monster to gather enough materials to craft their weapon and armor set. You will see the most basic of casuals running around with top end gear with no fucking effort required whatsoever.

So less grinding, isn't that a good thing?

you like it so much you want to change it completely to be an open world soulsclone, sure convinced me there, anyway I'm done responding to you

How the fuck is MH world an open world "soulsclone", what the fuck is everyone talking about here?

WEW
E
W

It's just Nintendorks panicking.

It wasn't bumplocked when I entered the thread so I couldn't have known that when I wrote my comment asswipe.

What are the chance that the PC version will have denuvo?

I mean, when you see all the people that say portable 3rd is somehow remarkably different and in another category compared to 3u (not just talking underwater combat here), it starts to become apparent that something is up.
This is coming from someone who started with freedom unite by the way, mhworld is utter trash.

How the fuck do you know MHworld is utter trash when you defend Portable 3rd?

Tri itself is already different than the 2nd generation.

The people saying portable 3rd was amazing and completely different from tri and 3u are the ones defending mhworld

You know, I kind of feel similar. I've never been able to get into Monster Hunter - despite it being the kind of game I think I really should love. I bought the first one for the PS2, downloaded the PSP versions, and have tried every demo that I could find since. But it's never quite clicked with me.

And that's FINE. Being this far into the series, the gameplay is clearly defined by this point, and fans of the series expect it to deliver on that experience. They don't need to change the game up on my account, and to be honest, doing so would make me even LESS inclined to try to it. I've been a fan of enough games that have completely fucked their franchises up chasing non-customers - I don't want to see that happen to some other franchise in an attempt to get my dollar. Fuck them if they think I'd wish that on some other fanbase.

Same here, during the e3 it somehow gave me the impression that it was going to be shit even though they didnt show anything alarming. It just gave off that certain vibe, anyone else has those? You see a tiny bit of the game or just a trailer and you go "its going to be shit".

Yeah. But I can hope, can't I? I just wanna play MonHun on PC. I dun wanna stick to playing PSP emulator's and 4U

Can you prove that?

Do you think the game can turn out to be not shit and you still think it's shit due to your first impression?

I'm talking about people doing this in the same post, or under the same id, or if it's on a normalfag website, with the same account, so it's easy to tell they're the same person.

Obviously you don't know shit about Monster Hunter if you don't know that almost every game that came between 1 and 3 was on a Sony machine. That's 5 releases that were on Sony devices before it moved to Nintendo.

You can go back to reddit at anytime, buddy.

I think I need some proofs, buddy.

Rarely it happens, lords of shadow was fun but it was still a terrible castlevania title. It's not like I make up my mind with "it's shit" and then just stick with it despite the quality of the actual game. It's just that over 2 decades of gaming taught me to identify a shit game. Not talking about genres or games I dont like but actual shit games.