Vidya Products

Have you ever bought any products that are vidya related?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?type_strict=1&type_id=23355
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Not since I was a kid. It seems tacky & make you look like a tool.

Not since I was a kid. It seems tacky & make you look like a tool.

Wait. They made sonic ice cream things? I need to get one.

it's just one of those something bill ice creams, they're shit dude

Videogame merchandise is the best when you get them from China or old thrift shops near the US Mexico border.

When I was like 6 I got this little cheap-looking Bowser plush that would roar when you squeezed it. I still have it in a junk drawer somewhere, but the battery's long dead.

They never sold them in the country where I live, so whenever we went abroad I'd kick and scream for a video game themed snack.
I was very young back then, but I'll always have a soft spot for video game themed candies (or rather, their containers)

That Harry Potter Obama Sonic backpack never fails to make me laugh. It's so inexplicably perfect in every way, from the eyeball destroying color palette to the yellow Hitler-stache they gave sonic

it's probably half eaten away from leaked battery acid now

They contain Ebola, as a cure for the autism that comes with playing the game.

Maybe the circuitry, but the actual doll is fine.

Of fucking course. A few Figma figures (Samus, Link, Pit (for a friend)), a few shirts to wear under my work shirt, and I had Nintendo Cereal in the eighties. It was like Trix, if you must know what it tasted like.

What do you work as? Can anyone see your shirt from under your uniform?

I own that question mark cube.
The pills tasted like rice flour with a hint of sugar.
At least the metal box is handy for usb cables.

They had these NES collectable cards in the late 80s and early 90s. I had a whole bunch of those. I really wanted that Nintendo cereal as a kid. It had to be absolutely awesome because it was both Mario Bros. and Zelda. How could it not be awesome?

Two splatoon amiibos, and a few figurines. Just recently got those Pop Team Epic nendoroids, and a month back, I preordered vid related. Been wanting to get the Solid Snake figma, but from looking at pics and feedback, the figma itself looks way to different from the protoype, and the way to move snake's eyes is a bit of a pain in the ass.

I remember buying those back when I was middle school, they tasted nasty as fuck.

They used to sell sizable Mario bombs filled with blue sherbet when I was younger.

smh tbh fam
I'm impressed they even continue to make them, as I might be the only person who buys them.

what were thse FF12 potions? energy drinks or something?

i bought a neopet plushie from limited too as a kid

My favorite shirt that I own is a Jet Set Radio shirt

I bought a piggy bank shaped like Mario's hat and a Doom t-shirt years ago but nothing than that nothing.
Pic unrelated.

Fuck those things with a rusty pitchfork.

I know that image is a joke but I would fuck an ATAT if I had the chance.

user, we both know that you would fuck literally anything if was possible. Including those digits.

And it's still going

SONIC IS NOT A NIGGER

Fuck, my sides.

I know a guy who collects these things in real life. He bought one of the Fallout ones recently and I think he might have brain damage.

i bought a jehuty revolvotech and a select few collectors editions

Energy drinks made from herbal ingredients and royal jelly.

Yes, I bought that exact interrogation box with candy.
I just wanted the box.

It's a hmmm block, you dope

They're called hmm-blocks you basketball

If i had the power I'd make it legal to commit arson against people owning POP figurines, with the person being arsoned being denied insurance and having to pay reparations to the neighbors if the fire spreads.

That specific one is a box, otherwise it would be solid, niggers.

/soc/ stop shitposting, damn it

That's not fair to people who receive them as gifts.

I bought an amiibo once

Yeah, used to eat that cereal and those sanic ice creams.

good job

As things are now we shouldn't be spending money on vidya or vidya merch. We're just feeding a monster.

(((NINTENDO CEREAL WAS THE BEST CEREAL EVER MADEINTEDO CEREAL)))

Echo quotes are for something Jewish, usually a name or person.
They're meant to be used like this,
> Disney is owned by (((Bob Iger)))

I commend your autism.

I have a luigi doll and a donkeykong doll I got from a trip in greece. I also have this Garuda minion figure that i waited like half a year to arrive but it was worth it.

is this the new "redditspacing" meme?

Oh you cheeky motherfucker!
It's true though.

It tasted like a cross between Captain Crunch and Froot Loops. A weird sort of crunchy articifially flavored generic tang that was pretty much the flavor of any branded cereal at the time. If you ever had TMT, Ghostbusters or Pacman cereal, you've tasted this.

you have got to be one of the bigger retards I've seen recently
not every flavor of the month buzzword-y meme is equally cancerous
redditspacing is retardedly paranoid bullshit people like to call out to feel superior
one and done OPs are a legitimate grievance

[[[TRIGGERED]]]
found the summerfag

Has been for a year, newfriend.
Actually, they started around the same time, so I guess the goons created that one as well.

I'll be buying the CE solely for this. Other than that, I think I've only ever bought the gamefuel shit when Dew is running another one of their stupid promos. Never been quite as good since they ran their alliance blue v. Horde red set.

is as if you only post here in the summer time
wew
e
w

I was saying the opposite
summer is another one of those things that only those worried about being considered new or summer themselves tend to spout
the truth is summer is not a thing and never was

This is your last (you), its time you go back to /endchan/ kid.

I never saw this image before and I like it. Also can I tell you something:

Capcom canceled Dash 3 despite having mountains of fan hype, and Inafune is a hack who never cared.

?
try making sense once in a while

Are there still retards on plebbit and cuckchan who dispute that?

(1) and done and reddit spacing were started around the same time.
You can call me a newfag all you like, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a complete retard blocking out memories, or not even having the memories at all.

There was a massive shitfest in 3 meta threads telling Mark to delete all (1) and done OPs, but you wouldn't know that, as you've only been here for a short while.

Holy shit, you really are new. Stop calling other people new it you can't even hide it yourself.

the calarts of figures

I can only imagine how many people here own one.

halo 3 was the best flavor and oy know it

Kinda wish they sold the music box solely alongside the CE bundle. Total sucker for music boxes, but don't really want to rebuy the game again.

I got the mushroom and question block from my life sciences museum years ago. I use the mushroom to store star trek buttons.

I thought about buying one or two of the World of Warcraft books. Thankfully I didn't and settled for Ray Bradbury.

Are there any cool nendoroids list I can look at that has them all?

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?type_strict=1&type_id=23355