WAIFU WEDNESDAY: Qt Edition

POST YOUR WAIFUS
>Have you gotten lewd?

Post delicious brown

I'm more disappointed in the artist than I am in you.

Sauce please?

Is that Mark

I love Tharja!

Post something new and original faggot, I'm tired of the same shitty comic

HOTPOCKETS, DELET THIS TRASH

No, Mark cut his hair.

Holy shit, Steven looks like Mark

I support waifu threads.

What if Klonoa was a cuntboy?
Would you ring his wahoo?

I wish I could get off to this, I can't get off to furry at all.

Kane is my husbando tbh

Legitimate question; if you guys hate waifu threads so much, why do you keep making them?

Inb4 "more than 1 waifu will ruin your laifu"
Fapping to her
My room
No
No
Looking at pictures
Yes

Forgot one

And another one

Vol here, nothing was decided regarding waifu threads yet. Thread is bumplocked however. Stop spamming please.

Thank you

Shame, he's a real sexual firecracker

THICC

No one is spamming though, unbumplock it please, else people are gonna think waifu threads are banned. If there is spam, always delete and ban

my headcannon is steven and pink zombie lars, yes i know i'm a degenerate faggot

lapras is best pokewaifu. she loves me, is faithful, and enjoys taking me to her secret hiding spots where she collects shiny things she found in the ocean

Not with an OP like this one they won't. They couldn't make a more obvious shitpost if they tried.

Waifu threads ARE shitposts. There is literally no difference between this one and the rest. I'm fucking glad this one got bumplocked, as should the rest.
About fucking time, honestly.

Lol butthurt

This isn't video games, it will stay bumplocked. I am the same volunteer, my IP changed.

Nice

This thread and along with many posters in it are clearly trying to make waifu threads appear as cancerous as possible so more people complain, increasing the odds of mark banning waifu threads entirely.

I concur with those dubs.

I'll copy something I said last week:
>Since these threads are inherently based on a specific exclusive subculture (people without waifus won't be interested) I really think they should be on a waifu board instead of an area for video games in general. I'd recommend >>>/mai/.

GORE user

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/mai/

>>>/anywherebuthere/

You fucking retards. Without the fictional-character component it's literally a thread about "post in this thread if you have a girlfriend". Go to a different board.

What you gonna do, shake your fist in the air now?

Niggers like you have ruined pink posting before it had any chance to become anything useful.

I responded to a non argument with a non argument

Sure thing

this is proof that normalfags ruin everything.

I'm sorry you don't like threads with civil discussion going on and anons aren't calling each other faggots and arguing every 3rd post.

faggot

I don't know what thread you're browsing, but certainly not this one

I'm obviously talking about these threads pre-summer. You know, before you started following what went on in them.

then you must mean at least pre summer last year
this sure as shit has been going on for a very long time now

God I want Klonoa to bug me up hard

You're the normalfag. This is actually acceptable here.

Threadly reminder that the form of waifuism in these threads will lead you down either a path of schizophrenia with a side of Tulpas, or a lonely road where you waste your life devoting to a character that isn't real and made by someone wanting to make money off of said lonely people trying to show how their waifu has made their life better when in reality it's giving up on being in a real relationship and facing the reality we all have to deal with, while slowing starting to have thoughts of killing yourself because the world's not worth living in without your waifu.

Also, like the "diversity" being pushed, they try to say that due to vidya discussions happening (seldomly) and that (most) waifus are from vidya, these threads are allowed here, but in reality, it's used to bring reddit-tier/blog posting and /mai/ discussions onto a board for actual vidya discussions and try to claim they are the ones keeping normalfags and plebbitors from ruining this place. They will do anything to keep these threads and /mai/ alive in order to keep their "love" (more like interest) alive because without their waifus and their devotion to them, they can't stand to face reality. They also like to claim that this form of waifuism isn't a religion, but all their devotion and practices says otherwise. Notice how most of the usual posters stopped going here due to the shitposters and others calling out their bullshit, with only one of them (Jurifag) trying to defend this deluded ideology, essentially being their shield. Mark even almost caved into giving these threads the 4am treatment, but the shitposters convinced him otherwise.

Cool story bro

>giving up
>implying I cared

Here's my tulpa paragraph from last thread:

Just been busy, to be honest. Hope everyone's enjoying their summer at least.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with OP's obvious baitpost.

No u