Do you collect badges on Steam, Holla Forums?

Do you collect badges on Steam, Holla Forums?

Go away Palm Desert

It's spelled 'dessert', retard.

no

His account is Palm Desert.
Like a sandy desert. Full of palm trees

They're not pronounced any differently. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

stop being so paranoid ,those hands are clearly clapping

Yes they are.

Desert has stronger emphasis on DES-ert, dessert is more DISS-ert

And pronounciation isn't related to the fact that the one turbo autists account is Palm Desert

I collect real life badges. Like "Badge of being a Good Person Level 5".

If I was born again, I'd like to be a black girl in a wheelchair.

Where is my magic girlfriend?

I sell cards that cost a substantial portion of money (weebs have no fucking standards apparently, since almost all of them were for weebshit) and make badges that only require 5 cards that are dirtcheap. The Undertale booster pack scheme ran dry, so now I have to do this shit alongside selling all the summer cards I get.

Yeah, now you're just making bullshit up. I don't really have time to sit here and do the job your teachers should have done in 1st grade. Products of the American education system, everyone.

Who is that Holla Forums you are asking?

Can't say I am.

I sell expensive cards and craft dirt-cheap badges when I find them. Sometimes I also craft sale badges because I haven't given my phone number to Steam and they insist on holding each sale for around 14 days, meaning sale cards expire before I could sell them.

I kind of do, only for games I care about though. LVL 50 is enough for me and already to much

*too

heheheh no

I honestly don't know. I just go to Steam to buy the occasional game. I've never looked at my profile.

I actually prefer GOG because all this stuff just disappears if you play offline and disable the overlay.

No. I sell all my cards for steamshekels

Are you actually retarded? Dessert and Desert do have to different pronounciations. is completely correct. I'm not even american, where the fuck are you from?

Summer brings in some enjoyably retarded retards sometimes.

Collect whats on where? What the fuck are you talking about OP? Are you high on dick again?

He means the cards you get from Steam games. You get the entire set and you exchange them for a worthless picture on your profile and XP to make your friends list capacity bigger. It's a fucking stupid system and anyone who isn't obsessed with showing off is just going to sell the cards.

Before Trading Cards

After Trading Cards

Yep.

At first I crafted what games were available from the pool in 2013, then I started crafting only for games I enjoyed. Even still I ended up level 147.