Toxikk

Buy this game! It's better than Xonotic or Quake. It is almost as good as original Unreal Tournament. We just need more maps.

SHILL SHILL SHILL DED GENRE DED COMMUNITY DED GAEM KYS

This has a free version so I gave it a try a few days ago. Just by playing the tutorial I unlocked 10 achievements, this pissed me off and I haven't played it since then. Will play again some time soon probably, but seriously this kind of "achievements" piss me off and make me dislike the game

you know, the more "revival" arena shooters that are essentially quake or unreal knockoffs, the more I realize I just don't like arena shooters. This genre is dead because it's been nearly 20 years of quake 3 remakes.

Arena shooters were never good, and 2K4 is the only good Unreal.

the first quake/qw is good because like half the levels are built around traps and the way you can kill players is more than just lol shoot them more it's hey suicide in the water with 3 other guys with the shaft or push the button to retract this bridge so the guy following you falls into the lava and dies

Nigger fuck off with this trash game, I am very glad Toxikk failed. It's a bad Unreal Tournament 3 remake, worse weapons, worse movement system. It fucking sucks and the people who made it have no idea how UT is supposed to work.

Why Toxikk? Why couldn't they just call it Toxic or something

Enjoy melting your GPU from viewing the title screen

Huh??

Isn't this the "free" game that has you locked out of maps, the server browser and other stuff?

Because it's XTREEME AND SUPER SIKK

Yes, it can't be completely free because game development costs money you retard. And this game have the best looking maps in the genre.

Should have called it toxikkk.

Hi TotalAsscancer.

Alright, realtalk aside from the shill.

I supported this game with the double kill package because I (mistakenly) thought it would be very popular with there being no alternative to that kind of Quake / Unreal experience (without the jewing or the poison that is Quake LIve) in existence at the time.

Then the UT Beta drops and everyone flocks to that (that turned out to be garbage)

Still, Toxikk could have very easily garnered some small cult following if it weren't for the abysmal launch with what, 3 maps? If you had held back and released a strong, full game instead of premature ejaculating, you wouldn't have fallen prey to that particular years excessively saturated Steam Library. I feel bad, because Toxikk is a well made game, with a lack of players, the only problem is that its a multiplayer game. I would also say the choice of edgy name didn't help either. Too much happening for peoples attention span to go beyond the instant eyeroll "Toxikk" garners.

The buckling of the devs for the "Free to Play" mode to desperately get attention only serves to show how little Steam Users regard a game with a high skill ceiling and decent values and fufilled promises vs their usual AAA schlock, or their viral marketed DayZ/Rust/Player Unknowns/

Insurgency suffered from the same market saturation as well, but an objectively better game than Toxikk, imo.

i wish toxikk came out better but it wasn't that excitin' to play. a lot of the weapons just kinda suck dick and theres not any reason to use weapons other than the rocket launcher on most maps i played

too many games are fighting to be that "SICK 1999 EXPERIENCE BRO" and missing the mark, combined with the fact its so hard to get new players into that scene again without casualizing the shit out of it

literally nothing different about reflex. its a cpma clone with a pricetag

I would but the free version crashes on launch without so much as an error fart.

if you wanted me to sage, you could just ask!

Go die in a fire

OP isn't a shill, he just acts like one maybe to bait or get attention I dunno. I haven't seen a real shill on here in ages, and the ones that are real are usually the actual devs of indie games. As far as I know the big game dev companies haven't been seen shilling on 8ch before. I say this because we get shill reports all day every day, and around 1/500 are actually real. Rest assured I still check the post histories for each shill report, I don't just ignore them.

Screencapped this. No one's gonna believe you anyways.

Shamefru dispray. The free version is alright but I keep saying retards shilling it the most stupid ways, and giving it a bad reputation