Skip to 2:20 if you can't handle the cancer, why do normalfags spout this bullshit...

Skip to 2:20 if you can't handle the cancer, why do normalfags spout this bullshit? Any kid nowadays can enjoy Crash Bandicoot as much as anyone did back in the day. These retards who makes these videos don't even play or enjoy videogames.
dropfile.to/ppQvhuf MIRROR sorry webm too large and mp4 not supported

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3929163/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nobody wants to watch your video. fuck right off

What? I didn't even link the original video you imbecile.

Why do people watch this shit?

MP4 is supported here, and you need to learn to use ffmpeg properly to for in file size limits either way

Didn't an user say something about hookyoutube connecting directly to google servers and giving the user no views and data?

Tried to upload it but it said something about H264

Not even going to bother with the rest of this garbage

The fact that people even unironically enjoy those shitty linear pseudo-movies makes me die a little on the inside.

webm or gtfo

I posted an mp4

It's funny, because later in the video he complains about "awkward platforming" and the run towards the camera levels later on. Like that shit wasn't in Uncharted.

Anyway, the video's being salty about Crash to generate traffic. Nobody bother with it.

hottip: Crash games were never good

This video made me really angry

I know this faggot's voice, isn't this the guy who does shitty Optimus Prime voiceovers as well as the firaXCOM chairman?
Also why do I get the feeling that youtubers shit bricks whenever something remotely similar to a nintendo game comes up?

This is like that one fallout 1-2 comments image in video form. Post some Crash music and talk about the vidya instead.
Why is Crash 2 the best everything?

I prefer Crash 3, but I can definitely see how Crash 2's greater focus on proper platforming levels is attractive. I wish there was a Crash that had the visual flair, time trials, and quality-of-life improvements of Crash 3 but with fewer gimmicks. Those scuba levels suck hard.

The one reason why I'm even remotely interested in the remake is that it's supposed to have time trials in all three games, but then that's not enough to get to me to buy a PS4 and overlook the graphics and the inferior music and probably the gameplay downgrades

What cancer? they are right,. Crash is in general shit, it's like some retards idea of what platforming is supposed to be.

hottip: your bait is really obvious

(((You)))

It's okay that you like bad games.

I find this faggot worse them the CinemaSins faggot until he did Everything Wrong With "get out" video sucking Peele's dongo

I still have no idea how anyone likes those videos anymore since they're a minimum of 15 minutes now.
5 minutes was too much.

I never really understood them at all. At first I thought it was them pointing out overused clichés, but I soon realized they just go through absolutely every scene and point at everything. Cliché, bad acting, set placement, whatever the actors are doing, what they aren't doing, the lighting, the temperature in the room, the humidity, the air pressure, etc. It's just meaningless. He just points out absolutely everything that is happening even if it's just some neutral thing that has no relevance.

Yes
imdb.com/name/nm3929163/

>imdb.com/name/nm3929163/

This whole "Honest XYXYXY Trailers" shit needs to stop real quick.
It's been going on for at least five years and it's the exact same shit every fucking time.

He's got a real punchable face.

Seems like the series is tailor made for aspies who like hearing a nerd talk into their ear for half an hour about totally irrelevant crap.

Dass raycis

This is the same group that ate up the avgn and nostalgia cocksucker's shit with a spoon, I am not surprised in the least.

Do you feel special?
Also CTR is the best Crash game.

don't ever post this again.

So, the same reason why the "Game Theory" series exist.

My sister watches those guys when she isn't busy watching some random YouTuber or her "Anime of the week". Earlier I tried to tell her, "Hey, we owns these games and better stuff. Why not actually play them? These guys have no idea what they are talking about." So, we got he GC setup and she proceeded to play HP&tCoS for about 4 hours straight. Hasn't touched a single game since.

Clickbait and they won because you clicked.

that was awful

u wot nigga?

This is way worse than AVGN or even fucking NC, this is complete garbage

No, that'd be Sonic.

sometimes i feel like i'm the only person on this board that doesn't like platformers. it's like the most dicksucked genre ever. if you go in those stupid threads about "post unpopular opinions", you never see anyone mention platformers. they're unanimously liked.

i like using my brain, not my muscle reflexes.

I get the feeling it's just an outlet for faggots who want to feel "superior" over something to watch.
It's the vibe I get from the dude anyway.

There's nothing wrong with you, just don't play platformers.

Old horror games, strategy games, puzzle games and dungeon crawlers are for you then. I don't think platform games are unanimously loved, it's just that everyone seem to have at least one or two they like, and it's probably the best template genre to experiment.

This is literally Neogaf the video.
Why would anyone watch this garbage?

Between the jokes this is what he actually believes. There is no place for tight obstacle course level design for his kind, they're suckers for the "Wow, you can do ANYTHING" retards.
Enjoy No Man's Sky. I bet they're still entertained by the 'endless possibilities,' or is 40 quintillion planets not enough fun for them, the greedy bastards?

About Honest Game Trailers.
It's supposed to be a ruse, it's not trailer and it's not supposed to be honest. Whoever makes those videos still trolls people to this day by bashing the game to an extreme extent, check any of the other videos and you'll see what I mean. He's bashed Pokémon, The Last of Us (obviously) Overwatch, and a bunch of other games.

Don't take it to heart my peeps

Though, smosh fucking sucks and don't give them any views.

We get that it's made to be a joke, but the jokes aren't based on solid complaints. "Mario 64 blew Crash out of the water because it's open world" is incorrect and a stupid opinion at best. The only fact is "Mario 64 has unrestricted 3D environments within the level's parameters." "Mario 64 blew Crash out of the water and put Playstation owners in damage control mode" isn't. The criticism for the boulder level camera angles are reasonable, because even though ND tried to make the level visible, you can't see shit in front of you. That's joke potential. Do you see the difference? You don't just make jokes by blindly bashing every characteristic you can. It's like saying sprite sidescrollers are dumb and bad and obsolete because polygons and Z axis. There's still a market for sprite sidescrollers, and sprites don't have to mean pixelated either.

or he might be the worst type of person.
a contrarian

What an annoying voice.