Games aimed at chicks and kids

What are some games aimed at chick and kids that you enjoy?
Doesn't even have to be a real game, could be a shitty elsa pregnancy teeth removal game

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon is comfy and fun.

Professor Layton is super popular among women, and those games are usually good.

The Lego games are great if you just want some dumb fun. They're surprisingly well made.

I'm sure I could come up with a bunch more, but I'm drawing a blank for some reason.

i kinda like the older zelda games

Tetris Attack was pretty fun not like actual tetris but still fun in its own right

Girls Mode (Style Savvy) is pretty かわいい

This shit is better than Mario Kart tbh.

Speaking of which, Mario Kart is another one, along with Mario Party.

I think the combination of cute protagonist, great controls and mostly easy games make it a good series for kids and chicks.

The ending was some mindfuckery shit

I still enjoy the old humngous entertainment point and clicks.

Oh fuck I miss this, the first one great

I legit enjoyed this and almost 100%'ed all of it, except for some dishes FUCK YOU CAT STOP TOUCHING MY GODDAMN INGREDIENTS Plus it plays into my fantasy of being able to /ck/

What's stopping you from doing it irl, user?

Think Kirby but easier than Kirby and not actually Kirby. The story is as impressive as you could get with a platformer but you can admire its attempt to tell a story.

This, some things can be failed, but overall it's less a matter of skill than of time, patience and willingness to actually give a shit.

I like smash bros

that's Starfy 5 in Japan. They waited that fucking long to bring any of them over

kingdom hearts

My sister plays Miku games, hunting games (monhun, god eater, toukiden, freedom wars), pokemon and musou.
I don't like pokemon anymore and I'm shit at miku, but I enjoy playing the others with her.

Pop Town
It satiates my loli dressup urges

The cost of resources, it's what keeps me from getting too deep into it.

In the long run it's cheaper than buying microwave dishes at the supermarket or eating at fast-foods.

You can always… buy in bulk, cook lots and… put it in the freezer… heh

*teleports behind you*

give my compliments… to the chef…

True, but I'm a shitty cook and don't want to waste money buying ingredients just to burn them. I can make simple things but putting heat to it is where it gets frustrating.

Raw ingredients are far and away cheaper for equal weight than transformed foods, not to mention healthier. Cookware can get expensive, but it's an investment for the long run, and you can avoid elaborate stuff for a good chunk of recipes by following traditional methods (measuring cup rather than weighing scales, hand mashers rather than mixers, etc). Just channel your inner stepford wife man.

It's true that there is always a risk that your dishes might get burned, but if you never take this risk, you will never progress. Start with easy stuff, like making pasta in boiling water, and cook a simple sauce with tomato juice/paste, some meat, onions, garlic or whatever you fancy in a separate pan on the stove. For frying, but lots of eggs that are cheap and just start frying them, the first few might get burned, but after a while you will get used to it and have some good fried eggs.

Again, the crux of cooking is patience. You'll just have to learn you can't leave things cooking and play video games, not without a timer and alarm at least.
Take the risotto, it's fucking great, you just cook rice (provided you can get your hands on some arborio/carnaroli rice, maybe sushi rice in a pinch, other kinds won't do) by progressively adding soup stock until it's cooked. It's dead simple, you just gotta accept you need to stir it for 20 minutes or it's gonna burn. But once it's cooked, you can add any shit you can think of. Cheese, shrimp, bacon, vegetables, anything fits the mighty risotto.

Animal Crossing

Rape

Viva Pinata is good.

Oh Carlos

Yesterday while taking a shit I downloaded Rebuild on my phone to play while shitting. It wasn't too bad

Actually i do, but i'm mostly used to cook local cuisine instead of trying my hand at cooking western stuff since i can't really be bothered too cook more often since food in my country is dirt-cheap. ($1 dollar could get you an equivalent of a one full course if you know what you're doing) I guess living in a developing country has it's perks

Also i'm concerned that there seems to be no more quality kid vidya these days, the vidya market is saturated with shitty M-rated garbage and mobile garbage that copies the flavor of the month until the fad comes and the cycle continues