Reshade

who has actually got this piece of shit software to work?
It applies the effects, but then won't let me use the fucking menu. I've already tried 12 games, sift f2 either doesn't work or the effect just doesn't change.

Other urls found in this thread:

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5360&sid=49357deb55aed837001ad6dcd98328ed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have. 99% of the time it's useless and just some 12 year old's dank GOOD GRAPHIX = PUMPING UP CONTRAST AND GAMMA TO THE MAX preset. Most of the shaders are completely useless and the only one i've used is SMAA plus my own shaders because reshade lets you write your own and then work as an injector.

I'm the user who made a thread yestarday about configuring games for magenta/green 3d glasses. I have the 3d shader and everything, and I put it into the reshade-shaders/shaders folder once I install reshade 3.0. But When I start whatever game (which I checked is compatible) it just goes into red/cyan mode, and shift + f2 does nothing. What do I do?

That means reshade didn't properly inject. Make sure you selected the proper API and be aware that some games don't load .dlls from the same folder as the .exe.
Also try not running in compatibility mode if you did.
If that doesn't fix it I don't know what to do.

WOW MAN FUCKING NOW EVERY ONE OF MY GAMES HAS A STUPID FUCKING 3D EFFECT OH JOY I DELETED LITERALLY ALL THE DIRECTX DLLS AND YET NOTHING FUCKING IS GOING AWAY GOOD

learn how to tweak the shaders or you`ll never master this

this looks disgusting. don't use shit like this, destroys the devs vision.

How the fuck do I fucking uninstall everything? I installed reshade assistant and for some reason the default program was this stupid fucking 3d effect, I went through all the games i installed reshade in and deleted the d3dx{whatever}.dlls and also anything related to reshade.
For some reason though now when i start any fucking game whatsoever the 3d effect stays with no menu or anything to turn it off. what the fuck do i do.

Pretty sure only 12 year olds take shit as is and never bother tweaking games to their perfect level of visual enjoyment, i also happen to like using MXAO over most other AO. I also can't stand textures becoming blurry at 5 meters away from the camera in most 1080p games so i can't live without using Luma Sharpen

There's 1 thing wrong with your post though: ambient occlusion isn't real

What does Reshade do that SweetFX doesn't? Sweetfx is great, depending on what preset, sometimes it looks like a whole new game. A lot of games colors are washed out or unsaturated,

It's not like KOTOR2 has any sights or vistas that would suffer in anyway from a little touch up. It's a grey-brown hell for the most part and has no interesting visuals.

Reshade is pretty much SweetFX 3.0, SFX was abandoned, someone picked it up, renamed it and keeps developing it, also now there is support for games that use OpenGL , something that SFX did not had, this means you can use even with emulators

And 64 bit support, too.

How about: Fuck the devs' vision?

Also this.
Some developers are legally retarded.
Giving a game a piss stain filter doesn't make the game anything other than a piss stain.

This looks pretty good. Can you post the files? The link inside the picture is dead.

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5360&sid=49357deb55aed837001ad6dcd98328ed

This is actually the only right way to use ENB. If developer himself made shit coloring of environment. Same with bethesda games.