DFO

anyone here play dungeon fighter online?just got into it and im finding it fuking fun
I have to ask though,is there a Holla Forums guild or anyone willing to help a newb git gud?
playing summoner and having a ball with the amount I can summon and all the potential,just wish there were more skill hotkeys so I summon ALL of my summons at once

Other urls found in this thread:

member.dfoneople.com/myAccount/securityCenter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a guild.
Apply to Infinity and mention you're from 8/v/ in the application.
You can use commands to cast skills that aren't in your hotbar, you can even customize their input.
Also there's an update that's going to happen later today that'll last 8 hours, but we'll get Female Priests and a bunch of events for leveling up, including a free decent weapon that usually costs 15m.

I do constantly, but just today got fucking trade locked as I logged in for no reason. Anything I can do?

Or you can leave your character's name for us to invite you.
If you like summoning classes, you should also try Chaos and the Mechanics. They're not as pure summoning as summoner herself, but both have a more active playstyle.

Maybe some security nonsense. I can't really help you since that never happened to me, but try to check this page: member.dfoneople.com/myAccount/securityCenter
You'll need to verify your email as a "safety precaution" though.

Is it really good? From the pics I found it looks like a generic japanese browser mmo

It's a beat-em-up in the sense of Double Dragon, but with RPG elements and a lotta classes. The grind to at least level 85 is bearable. However if you're new, going up to 90 may be harder. Grinding for things like epics, legendaries, etc. can get a bit stale, but they can easier be quick or take a while depending on your luck and how much time you're willing to invest.
If you're going to try it out, I'd recommend waiting until tomorrow when the patch hits and trying the new Female Priest.

Its pretty fun, its high on CUHRAYZEE ACTION and you can play most of the game solo if you so choose.

expect a app from marieal,thanks!

Played it as M Grappler back when Neople first put it back out worldwide. It was alright, game seemed to change as I got closer to the end, seemed to get more focused on dailies, needing to do things as a group and just got harder in general. I didn't really play for too long at that point though, don't think I actually got to max level. Recently tried to play it again as M Launcher, got my ass kicked against the first few human NPCs they throw at you and stopped. Didn't seem like I had any tools to actually use against them since all my attacks were slow as fuck and had very little vertical coverage.

Korean.

I guess you're talking about Tower of Despair? Heres a tip, try to put a TP point on BBQ and try to grab them with that. landrunner should be able to distract some of the npcs as well.

It's a mobile game through and through. Except since it gives you the best loot out of the gate, you don't even need to indulge in pay to win aspect.
Which is good I guess?
I really like the sprite art though, too bad it's wasted on a game that basically plays itself.

Leveling is basically a tutorial nowadays because of scenarios, the game is balanced around the cap which is easy to reach fast.

Growing gear is far far away from the best gear you can get, don't worry there is plenty of grind waiting for you if you want the best. I don't think it even grows to the level cap.

Its fine until you get to the end game levels then you're in for a shock.
I wish I could get you some reasonable gameplay but I'm a lazy cunt and the ingame recorder is insulting unless EVERYTHING is set to max settings.

Could someone teach me a few combos?

Is that the "end game"? It looks exactly like the early game but with more flashy shit on screen.

that's like 2 steps before the ends. Can't see his gear but he's on difficulty 4 which doesn't actually throw all the gimmicks at you. At 5 you have to deal with everything, and beyond that enemies get big amounts of health so you'll actually need to have good control to stop them or deal with gimmicks. Here's an example of it getting out of hand. The real end game right now is anton raid but it's kind of a joke since it was made for 85 cap. Luke raid still hasn't made it here and it's supposed to be real hard.

They just one shot him with no telegraph or indications and he just revives and keeps on bashing them.

Right, like I said higher difficulties get out of hand and aren't designed to be soloed. There's also a limit on how many times you can revive. Well, these difficulty levels only apply to ancients and otherverse. Raid is always the same difficulty.

This guy is soloing anton raid so you can see a bit what that's like. He has to run the same dungeon a lot though since normally you'd have 5 parties working together here. I don't think he shows his gear but since he has the best weapon in the game I'm guessing he has a full set of epics at least.

It's in the description. LunaBoy generally does high skill gameplay with low tier gear and is great material for learning how to play a class.

Welp, apparently my trade lock is permanent so I've effectively been permabanned overnight for no reason.

Nice.

bump

And can now be played as a shmup care of the new Shaman class.

After you played for like 2 hours, you basically seen everything.
The game just keeps repeating itself afterwards with bigger numbers popping on screen, the same as warframe.

boop