3DS Homebrew Thread

General status of firmware/modability: n3ds.info/
The guide to modding a 3DS: 3ds.guide/

FreeShop (discontinued): freeshop.pw/
FreeShop fork: notabug.org/arc13/freeShop/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/
Titlekeys: 3ds.titlekeys.gq/

Homebrew Launcher: smealum.github.io/3ds/

Pastebin: pastebin.com/7JAD1x3U

Note: "Boot9Strapper and SigHax are optional. There is no benefit to using this form of hack until devs create custom firmware, which may take months."

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
3dbrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases/tag/V0.4.3
github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gA7bJrwW2Aa05TeW82Rk1TaEU/view
3ds.titlekeys.gq/downloadenc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That should be available pretty soon. I'm interested in how much they added.

i updated from a9lh to b9s because of a corrupted sd card. will i still get to access my 3ds if it happens again?

Prepare to be let down.

A9LH already had a way to insert the code into the CTRNAND to ensure you didn't need an SD.
B9S has a similar function.

Assuming your followed the guide 100% to upgrade, it will already be done.
3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
If you remember doing Step IV - CTRNand Luma, then you're good to go. If you don't remember doing it, do it now. Nothing bad will happen if you do it for a second time.

Comes out this Thursday, hence using it for the OP.

As long as I can still play my free games and flashcart games I am not changing a damn thing anymore.

did everything in the guide, thanks. then why is b9s so bad if it serves the same purpose?

anyone know where i can download cias for ds games? 3dsiso just has 3ds cias but the last thread had qr codes for ds games. i didnt even know we can play ds games unless theyre physical copies

You can play DS ROMs on BootStrapper (different from Boot9Strap), but it's buggy as all get out. Flashcarts are still the best option.

It's not 'bad' per se. In fact, it adds a few things like the Luma overlay, Rosalina, but myself and other anons dislike change for the sake of change.
EmuNANDs are still a perfectly viable method of homebrew but everyone keeps jumping on bleeding edge technology without even thinking about what it means, which is going to end in disaster at some point.

so the qr codes from the last thread wouldnt work even if i downloaded it?

You can try it, but I didn't come to the last thread so I wouldn't know.

:(

Oh boy do I want summer to end.

:)

((( (2) )))

((( (2) )))

Threadly reminder that Nintendo can detect B9S and ban you. Yes, spotpass is the main source of bans, but stick with A9LH.

i got banned in a9lh before switching to b9s tho

They have shown no ability to ban B9S, yet.

I'm not saying 100% of bans are due to B9S. Did you play an out of region game online? Did you have Spotpass off? Did you play a FBI installed game online? please don't tell me you played leaked pokemon online

i did install kingdom hearts thru fbi because its not available in freeshop but thats it. its also for eur only if im not mistaken.

spotpass was always off. eitherway, i saw a gbatemp post saying nintendo can see all your played games whether or not you have spotpass on. if your ds said "currently playing eshop clone" youre fugged

I installed Break Tactics. It's actually better than FE. Stay mad FE cucks.

Odd, I've used Freeshop tons of times and I'm not banned. Out of curiosity, have you ever bought anything from the eshop? Like before you got hax? I did and I'm wondering if They overlook people who have actually bought shit from the eshop.

Has Miitopia been cracked yet? I heard someone got through the demo to play the full game.

Miitopia looks gay AF lad.
Also is there a way to turn DS games into CIAs? Nintendo did it with Wario Ware Touched and the japanese version of Advance Wars Dark Conflict. There surely must be a way. We need slav h4x0rs to look into it lads.

nope but i did buy physical copies. youre onto something here. buying digital copies gets you off the hook confirmed?

Just get a DS flashcart, I got one for net to nothing.

this. swear to allah some guy provided a cia of a ds game on the last thread

Miitopia just looks like a game where you can kill time. That's all I need, but I can easily stick with Puyo Tetris.

I have one. The M3 DS Simply. Sadly, it won't work on my 2DS, even with TWLoader. I have an old DS (fat), but I still would prefer to play with my 2DS.

There are, just search for Wario Ware Touched in freeshop. I got it from CIAngel, but that shit is dead.

Also speaking of DS emulation, I tried to play that SMT for the DS with my DS flashcart on my NDS, and it won't work, I just get an error screen, like the cartridge got dust in it and shit.

There are 3.

Nah, only SMT for the DS was Strange Journey. There were a couple of spinoffs called Devil Survivor, but neither had SMT in the title, just the old Megami Ibunroku name for the first one that the original Persona used way back when, and like with Persona it got dropped for the sequel.

Any good SNES games to play in Snes9x lads? Feeling like playing some vidya on my new emulation machine.

Tenchi Souzou
The Legendary Ogre Battle
Actraiser

we stopped archiving previous threads? For what purpose?

Are there any good dev kits for making games compatible with 3DS? Any good homebrew vidya to play, at that?

because piracy was so easy to do, there was no real drive in the community to create a wealth of homebrew games. You could try the rpg maker clone.

I didn't even know we did that to begin with, I just started posting these threads because whoever was doing so before seemed to have disappeared when they got temporarily combined with the Wii U Homebrew threads.

It's not the good sort of interested. Radiant Historia is totally complete. The original had no dangling plot points, and everything flowed perfectly into the True Ending, which was a work of art. Adding shit is just going to fuck it up. It's not like Strange Journey or other SMT games that branch at the end, where you could just throw in an additional alignment and Ending and call it a day, RH is the opposite: it starts out branching and all funnels into the single conclusion.

(impressive)
I'm not sure that I like the Kirby treatment they gave Stocke on the cover art. Nothing about his art from the first game made him seem like that stereotypical Jap protagonist. He was a spy, not a warrior or soldier, and the best word I can use to describe how he looked is tired, which makes sense considering he's doing everything in his life twice.

Nigga you fuckin' blind

You should see if you can get Terranigma working. And also the Dragon Quest 1+2 fan translation, and the fan translation of 3.

The fuck is that? Foreign version or something?

Ratings tag is easiest way to know. ESRB is US.

This is the version released in every western territory.
Not only that but our Persona used the SMT name for every game until 4:Golden

So yeah, foreign version.

Original P1 and Persona 2:EP release don't.

try another micro sd. smt:sj froze on one microsd but worked fine on another.

Why does that art style remind me of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Golden age Amano man. Some of the Persona are really something else.

These look like actual stands holy shit.

The reference inherent in the premise is pretty obvious.

Persona was always inspired by JoJo.

Bumping this thread with more golden age Kaneko

Anyone got the 3DS recommendations chart?

Modern Prometheus is absolutely shit.
Rockarmor Prometheus or don't ever talk to me or wife's stand ever again.

It's funny how Japan works.

I've actually been playing Terranigma with Snes9x on my o3DS. Runs perfectly.

Feels bad. Then again, they did randomly bring back a bunch of Soul Hackers demons for P5. I hope they finish the Sumerians (Tiamat, Apsu, etc). Those would be cool in 3d. Sraosha is probably my favorite design overall. Armati is cool too. They really made the Spentas look alien.

Are there any purseowners I could pirate on the 3DS? This artwork is really good.

Yep. Soul Hackers, the game that
are from has a 3DS port and is main series (SMT1/2) style dungeon crawler with demon summoning and fusion. The only actual Persona available is Persona Q, which is an Etrian Odyssey spin off with Persona 3 and 4 characters. It's a fun game but not the best of either series (great soundtrack though).

Considering Persona Q is supposed to play like a Sekaiju no MeiQ game, that would automatically put it above any of the Neo Persona games, as well as the 2 duology.

2's story and characters blow it the hell out of the water though. Shame they never expanded on 2's battle system. It was good at removing grinding.

Oh absolutely not that it's hard to outdo Neo Persona story/characters, Persona 2's strength was in it's writing for sure. Just, the only "main" Persona that was good as a game was the original.

Persona 1 as a game is extremely outdated and shows it isn't good. P2 is vastly superior to it and P3/4. 5 is the closest we're going to get.

No it isn't.
In writing sure, but as a game it's far too dumbed down.

for persona theres only PersonaQ
for SMT theres
Soul hackers, Devil Survivor overclocked 1 & 2,& Smt IV& apocapypse
Both SMT4 games are shit
Q is slightly less shit but thats due to its soundtrack and the fact it was derived from a better game
Soul hackers is pretty fun
Devil survivor 1 is great, devil survivor 2 is good but you can tell someone told them to make it more like persona3/4/5

I hope the strange journey remake does strange journey justice

So lemmie get this straight, all I gotta do to avoid bans is keep SpotPass disabled?
I haven't touched my n3DS in months and I'm still sitting on Luma/a9lh, only reason I care to go back online now is to download Radiant Historia and Strange DEEP Journey when it comes out, can't wait top see how bad they fucked it up

Has there been a gachimuchi edit of Strange Journey Deep? Every time I hear the title my mind immediately replies "Boy Next Door."

Daily reminder Boot9strap is superior to A9LH and is what the official guide recommends now and is what you need if you want the latest Godmode/Luma

what's the best traditional rpg for the 3ds? currently playing xenoblade chronicles but i need that turn based fix

Can someone explain me why Lezard Valeth Appears in Radiant historia?

Bravely Default is pretty fun. Turn based with the job system from FFV.

angry bandwagoner who listened to the homebrew clique and is trying to justify his mistake detected

Yeah, I loved what little I played of it but the dogshit localization ruins it for me.

i'd suggest the FF4 remake. they redid the whole thing, but not in an excessive way. there's voice acting, but it's closer to FFT WotL-style than anything else. rather grand and dramatic, but not overly so most of the time

the core gameplay was untouched however. you're getting exactly what you got back when it was FF2 on the SNES. or at least it seemed that way to me when i played it granted i haven't played FF2 on the SNES in over 20 years so i may have missed a thing or two

no abusing the brightness on a CRT to find the hidden passageways though

Crimson Shroud by a large margin, then Etrian Odyssey 4.

Is there an archive of the 3ds guide that features arm9, in case I need to show it to somebody in the future?

A9LH had the exact risk with higher numbers when it was new, and the b9s installer has more checks in place to prevent bricks from happening. You're making a claim with the expectation that people will just believe you. The Sighax installer was the only one with any issues and nobody fucking uses it. There's already 2 new versions of luma for b9s exclusively with new sets of features like screenshots and input redirecting to use your 3ds as a controller, plus in-game menus.

Angry mouthbreather who can't figure out how to do things on his own and repeats things other people say to him pretending to be an authority.

Entry point has no bearing on ban likelyhood. Spotpass has a "send information to nintendo" setting. If Nintendo can't detect that you have pirated games installed how the hell can they figure out what you're using to load your exploit. If anything, B9S is safer because A9LH relies on a firm mismatch that can theoretically be patched, B9S is a bootrom exploit that can only be patched through hardware revision. The only layer stopping you from fucking your 3ds over is luma protection.

Actraiser is godly, also look at plok which has one of the best soundtracks on SNES, video related.

why the fuck are you getting info from a canadian blog website? Is there an upper IQ limit to entering this thread?

The 3ds is supported by devkitPro/devkitArm and has a number of libraries. If you want to find out more about the stuff you need or the 3ds hardware and software check out 3dbrew.org/wiki/Main_Page and there's a half-assed list of some homebrew applications on there as well.

b9 1.0 had that brick chance doing it with 1.2 doesn't
You are right though that for the average user b9 offers no advantage over a9lh, and honestly i wouldn't recommend switching because the ONLY way back to a9lh is with a NAND backup.

luma 8.0 however is absolute garbage that along with a brick chance, could also render your SD card corrupt.

The input redirect was a part of NTR. Also note, NTR is closed source and only the launcher will ever be touched while the luma menu is being updated on the daily. It's hardly 'poor man's ntr' seeing as it's actually going to be improved. The only thing missing at this point is video streaming which can almost certainly be done miles better considering that was in the last beta version before NTR got dumpstered anyways. Give me proof anyone's sd card has been corrupted by screenshots in luma, and not because they're using a pure shit sd card they bought from a chink on ebay. Also, the only way back to A9LH is with a nand backup, the only way out of A9LH is a nand backup as well, because the firms are included in it so that's a moot fucking point.

Reminder that you can use emunand with any entry point, a9lh or b9s included. People just don't use them because it's a waste of space and both b9s and a9lh come so early in the boot that you can fuck your nand totally as long as you're not frying hardware and restore a functioning backup. There's nothing 'bleeding edge' about either of them anymore. I don't know why there's a big safety uproar all of a sudden when a9lh took 3 times as long to set up and required a downgrade to a firmware version that was never supported by any 2ds or new 3ds and B9S can be installed at any version without fail.

Oh, OK. I think I'm just going to wait until B9S has more features that are important to me.

We already know it's not going to.

Either she's gonna be "Special" or is actually a demon. There's not much room for a plot twist, but since SMT4A offically confirmed that they use the "every decision makes a new multiverse" angle, they can essentially do whatever the fuck they want and you have no choice but to accept it.

And this is exactly why I stopped trusting the modding community in 2017.
Ignoring the "why don't you buy a new 3DS" guys–

Nobody is on the same page- just getting a simple yes/ no answer to a yes/no question is almost impossible.
Everyone is hyperbolic, especially the gbatemp and reddit threads- everyone wants to be the FIRST to do something, but the LAST to take responsibility if everything fucks up.

I personally wish,that the 3DS modding communities would sit down and consolidate notes with each other. This endless misinformation does nothing for the long run

Are you sure you're not thinking of Radiata Stories? That's because that game's sole purpose was build the engine for VP2, of which Lezard is the final boss.

The problem is that most of the gbatemp people are kids who want free games so they get roped along and do whatever people tell them. If one guy makes a guide that is so all-inclusive and holds your hand the whole way through nobody stops to figure out why the process works the way it does. It does no good for someone to set up their 3ds if they have no idea how the whole thing works, hence why people who buy pre-modded systems are always so fucking out of the loop. If you really want good info you just have to go look for it yourself. It doesn't help that the people here seem allergic to info, the OP used to hold 3 straight posts of common info and that's all been scrapped in favor of a canadian blog and a link to the old version of freeshop because it's "moralfaggotry" to remove the old version of something that will never be updated because the guy behind it got V&. These threads are supposed to be where you can come to get info but the anons seem to circle the wagons and beat off whenever something new comes out because rather than to go and read into it it's easier to say it'll ruin everything and I don't want to look at it.

I just got crimson shroud from the freeshop. Looks fun. Love dice games.

FF4 is not on the freeshop. FFEX is. Any good?

There's definitely circlejerkers and people who don't really understand what they're doing that go to these things; after A9LH came about the amount of answers that were nothing but "install A9LH" to problems people were having with emunand was infuriating, or occasionally answering that to something that had absolutely no relevance to the choice of CFW and just spewing a catch-all answer. Dark times then when giving legacy advice for emunand would actually cause some butt-frustration.

Explorers is a soulless MonHun knockoff but it's pretty alright for what it is. The FF4 remake is a DS game.

The problem is the exact opposite. GBATempt kiddies don't even know how to follow simple fucking guides so they fuck up because they can't read simple instructions, brick their shit, and complain. In fact, if you did want to know how the 3DS works or even have some knowledge already then you will probably be more likely to appreciate B9S over A9LH. The ability to actually modify the FIRM instead of patching the ARM9Loader is a big deal for homebrew development, even if it will not immediately benefit the end user.

Maybe because "Install A9LH" was a legitimate answer. Did you ever even consider that? Back when I still used emunand I was wondering if there was any NAND integrity checking tools, I got the usual answer "Install A9LH" and so I did and lo and behold, I now had tools like GodMode9 and Hourglass9 I could use to straight up backup my NAND and Restore it in case shit happened or even restore a "fresh" 9.0 CTRTransfer image from the original guide, hell, I still keep that handy. AFAIK you can't run ARM9 payloads with the standard Menuhax+emunand setup. Hell, I can't tell you how many times I've seen a scenario where people boot into SysNAND and update it by mistake and lost all their homebrew access. Things like this are why its perplexing people still haven't even moved up from emunand. Unless you're one of those people who use an A9LH+Emunand setup for whatever reasons. I can respect that.

In Crimson Shroud there is a second ending if you replay it and trigger certain conditions. It's worth the second run through.

The FF4 remake he's talking about is for the DS, not 3DS. Unless you have a flash card you'll have to emulate it.

To questions like "I don't think I'm banned but I can't access online services what do" or "this cia won't install", no, it's not a legitimate answer. When I said it was a catch-all answer spewed to questions that were completely irrelevant to the choice of CFW I meant it. To my memory you could use Brahma to boot arm9 payloads on 9.2 and below firmware, but emunand isn't something you're really supposed to be doing that from in the first place and last I recall most any method of creating an emunand partition could tell you if the one you already had was fucked in some way or not.
Which is why "exercise caution" and "always check which nand you're running" were the mantras when emunand was the end-all be-all method of the time. It was unfortunate and easy to do, but booting into sysnand like that was almost always the result of simply not paying attention to what you were doing, especially so if you just fail to notice all your pirated games are missing on your home menu and go ahead with an update anyways. Most other cases were not being aware of things like being dumped back into sysnand when returning from system settings, which is another reason why things like "leave a marker for which nand you're on (different icon sizes or screen brightness settings)" were repeated over and over.

Is this still the case with A9LH?

Well, on A9LH its not even an issue since A9LH is immune to Nintendo patching it via an update and will always be safe to update as Luma puts the FIRM into read-only mode at boot time. So wither you just have the standard A9LH setup OR A9LH+Emunand setup it doesn't matter

A9LH's intention is it's always running a patched version of sysnand, so it's not an issue to return from system settings. I'm not sure you actually can bungle A9LH via updates, though I've always done my updates from system settings just to be on the safe side.

I had no idea what you were talking about, so I checked the links in the OP copypasta, and holy shit. n3DS.info used to just be a page that showed a bunch of status information, this blog thing is very new. Gonna go ahead and strike it off the copypasta for next time.

I would disagree about the guide. It does an OK job of getting people from vanilla to hacked. But it doesn't explain what is happening at all, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one following the guide thinking, "What is FBI?" And then I magically, I had it.

Hell, the guide doesn't even really say that you are installing X now, and it will allow you to do these things. After hacking my 3DS, I had no idea what the fuck the freeshop icon was. I had to google it. But anons here have been the most help.

Without fail, some faggot asks some bizarre question, and an user will be able to answer it. I've been on both sides of that.

By the way, the OP was edited 5 or so threads ago because it was redundant.

Its a misconception that A9LH is the one patching the CTRNAND. All A9LH does is patch the ARM9loader so instead of the boot sequence looking like
FIRM -> ARM9Loader -> Boot9
It now looks like
FIRM -> ARM9Loader -> arm9loaderhax.bin

What is actually doing the patching is the Luma CFW specifically. Because again, it puts FIRM into read-only mode. It is still possible to fuck your shit up on A9LH if you tried updating on a payload that doesn't set FIRM to read-only or if you updated via the 3DS Recovery Menu as that bypasses Luma. Which is another reason B9S is superior, because now you can just put code in FIRM that protects itself regardless of CFW

Isn't that a fuck-huge warning sign to Nintendo that you're running around with a modified FIRM?

I mean if Nintendo could detect a modified FIRM they'd be able to detect a patched FIRM.

He says as all it does right now is have slower boot times and higher brick chances.
Until they do something with BS9, make luma 8.0 not corrupt your SD card, and you know make there be an actual reason to""""upgrade"""" there's no point. Right now from a user perspective BS9 is a flat downgrade and there is no reason it should be getting pushed as hard as it is, other than retards wanting to be on the "cutting edge". Like those companies that completely convert to standing desks because it's the next big thing, and then are shocked when it doesn't do anything

What I don't understand is how they made it a downgrade. The hack should be cleaner than A9LH since it isn't based on corrupting FIRM, but instead making a "legit" FIRM. Also attacking as close to the root of the chain of trust as possible.

Thankfully I haven't been playing my 3DS lately to worry about this, instead I'll have to decide what to do when HENkaku Enso comes out.

Why isnt ever oasis on freeshop

It doesn't actually come out until the 13th, only the foreign version is out right now

But B9S is already being used for everything. I've not seen nor heard anything about luma 8 corrupting any SD cards, and even if it did it's probably because of the sd card and not of the custom firmware itself. B9S is far far faster to set up and means you don't have to downgrade at all anymore, just install it where you stand. It is a better method, but idiots are stubborn for the sake of being stubborn because they don't want to learn something new.

The whole luma cabal completely rushed it. Everything that came out for it was half raw and barely teseted but the tranny&co pushed it on everyone.

It is though
did you not switch the title list location?

Get bent, I'm waiting for it to have clear benefits over A9LH beyond it being the latest and greatest thing. Being further up on the kernel's order-of-priority means approximately doodlepip when all it's doing is the exact same thing as A9LH except with some NTR benefits.

Enjoy doing it later then, when something comes along that meets your arbitrary level of worth. For anyone setting up for the first time it's infinitely better and faster than setting up A9LH. Seeing as it's the only one getting support in the future have fun staying on the exact same version for 6 months until you realize you sperged out over nothing.

Except it boots slower right now, Luma 8 is a PoS and was rushed to fuck leading to a memory leak.
And yes Luma 8 corrupts SD cards if you leave it on for too long because fuck you gotta get on BS9 it's the best! for reasons that no one made yet.

It's basically the VR of the DS homebrew scene. IT'S THE NEXT BIG THING GET IN NOW, when all it provides is downgrades to the user in it's current form

According to you exclusively and with the recent 8.1 update fixing any of those issues that could be real. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases

Absolutely 0 reasons or examples provided for fucked SD cards other than to believe someone on the internet, you haven't even mentioned where you heard this. Not sure where you're getting any of this info from, I've been on B9S for a while now and not noticed any downgrades nor any problems whatsoever.

also check the gbatemp forums people were complaining for the entirety of BS9 about slower boots.

I'll ask you to wake me up when we get true CFW or modified versions of existing CFW for things like increased title-limits or buddy-list slots. For the time being quit dick-riding B9S over how easy and intuitive it is, you're giving me fucking flashbacks to A9LH's release and this time it isn't even justified by it having clear benefits (and even then back in ye olden days most issues of A9LH providing better security was countered by the emunand being its own security). Support means fucking doodlepip when there's nothing that really needs it, I'd only consider it if GBA/DS games broke on older Luma for unknown reasons and thus an upgrade was necessary.

Hell, I'd still be on emunand if I hadn't run into that GBA/DS problem with a New 3DS's emunand and been forced to migrate as a result. I don't care what method is used so long as there's free vidya involved, and if it already works I fail to see why anybody should migrate without fairly clear superiority over a previous method. It's really got nothing going for it at the moment besides being the bleeding-edge New Thing so I ain't buyin' it.

Can more people confirm this ? I can just enable the WiFi again and browse the FreeShop without changing anything on my N3DS ? I wanted to play the last Kirby game and some other things.

Including currently, all 0 boot speed complaints on there.

It's just a dumbass argument to have over something that is objectively better long-term. FYI you can still fucking use emunand on A9LH and on B9S, the reason you aren't is because there's no fucking reason to, A9LH and B9S both provide access early enough that it's pointless to unless you want to waste space. It does have more going for it, you're just intentionally ignoring it because it doesn't meet what sounds valuable to you and you don't want to take the 5 fucking minutes to set it up.

Make sure that "send information to nintendo" is off in your spotpass settings and you should be fine.

oh wait, you're that dicksucker who claimed that everyone who didn't like it was a "stuck in the past shill" for what no clue.
You use "works on my machine" as a mantra whenever anyone points anything out that's shit about Bs9.

And you use claims with no evidence that you expect people to take as fact because you heard it somewhere, even though you can't say where you're sure it's totally 100% true.

Yeah, and that's the goddamn sticker: long-term. When there's actually features and additions that justify the transition instead of being what you currently have except with a different entrypoint. Short-term it is objectively the same or worse and hence there is no reason for me to transition to it.
That has absolutely no relevance to emunand as its own CFW and I think we both know that. RxTools, Luma3DS's original incarnation of AuReinand before A9LH was even conceived, and its merits in comparison to the then-new A9LH.
What does B9S have going for it in comparison to A9LH that I don't know about? Rosalina? Fuck that, I can just load NTR and have the exact same thing. Of course I'm not going to spend five minutes setting it up when I can spend no minutes setting it up and still have free vidya and CFW that activates the very second I turn my system on.

He says as "works on my machine" invalidates anyone else's experience with the peddled together garbage that needed like 6 more months to cook.

emunand isn't CFW, it's a copy of your NAND and works on Luma3DS with A9LH and B9S.

You're moving the goalpost on what you consider to be features worth having when at that point you don't have to get a new version of NTR launcher every time there's a new system update - which will stop happening when all the features get rolled up anyways. The only thing NTR has over luma at this point is in-game streaming and everything else luma does better and doesn't need an extra hoop to jump through on startup. You're wasting time using a launcher instead of switching over to begin with since you're already saying you will when there are enough features that are "worth it" to you. B9S activates sooner than A9LH to begin with, and invalidates the need to downgrade to 2.1 which is arguably the biggest upside to it.

At least it's something as opposed to your nothing experience :^)

Did that comeback work fine on your machine too, because it failed to launch for me

Semantics, the emunand is a partition on your SD card and the actual CFW is the loader that allows it to run unsigned software. If you want to split hairs to pretend what I'm referring to is the actual emunand partition then "an emunand partition in conjunction with a CFW loader such as RxTools or Luma3DS". A9LH and B9S are not involved, quit pretending they are with this method of CFW.
Fuck no I'm not, I don't consider built-in NTR to be worth jack when the process of loading it is literally something I can initiate within two seconds of the Home Menu popping up. Getting a new launcher on the off-chance I need one isn't a hassle at all, and if Rosalina is all B9S actually has over A9LH at the moment then I'm not impressed.
Are you talking about installation speed or about how quickly it activates on the internal chain-of-command? The first point's mum because I already have a CFW installed and the second doesn't matter because A9LH's own activation is pretty well instant itself, and boot times trump exploit-activation speed. Everything I can find about B9S is its boot-times are comparable or a bit slower.

You're referring to emunand in the context of using menuhax to launch your CFW. You mentioned that you would still use emunand if you didn't run into the gba/nds problem, which if I recall is resolved on luma already. I'm referring to activation speed, and the boot speed thing has been resolved as part of 8.1, I only mention it because you mentioned "CFW that activates the very second I turn my system on." The ultimate point I'm trying to make is that the arguments against it are pretty flimsy and the potential is far greater than any risk which at this point is nil anyways. Sticking around on A9LH is just a waiting game because if nothing is happening on A9LH, then nothing is happening and eventually you will anyways.

It was explicitly because I ran into it on Luma that I migrated. Might have been a problem with the entire partition, but upgrading Luma to then-most current didn't do anything while overwriting sysnand with the partition via A9LH got everything in working order.
I stand by that the order-of-activation makes absolutely no difference to the end user.
And my point is there's no reason to migrate if nothing is actually making any use of that potential. If nothing's happening on B9S either then there's no reason for me to move away beyond vague promises of things that will be. I might move if I consider new features worth the transition, I might not. Ultimately it depends on how much I can be assed to change my CFW yet again when I can already just turn my DS on and pick a game.

I guess that makes sense. My main issue with it is that people are spreading misinfo about it to justify wanting to stay behind, I guess more power to you if you don't want to switch over but it's easier to be ahead of the curve than it is to try and justify being behind. At the end of the day it's all about free video games, I just like fiddling too.

what do I do now anons?

Update to 7.1, should work.

Luma Updater just gives me a download failed error

Do it manually you lazy shit. You just drop it in the luma3DS folder.

Doesn't that require BS9 tho? I only have AL9H

Meant 7.0.5, not 7.1, sorry.

Did I fuck up anons? tried to manually update to Luma 7.05 and now I get failed to apply 1 firm patches everytime I boot

NVM, pm'd myself the fix

So is there any urgent news I need to know about? Also apparently I had my spotpass on the whole time but I never got banned?

AL9H is replaced with a shittier version and the newest versions of Luma require it, so basically fuck you if you want to get shit to work without going down another guide

How long can I operate offline or whatever without it? Like should this be a urgent get if I want to get on the freeshop or I can ignore it.

you're fine, the hacking community is just full of a bunch of faggots that blindly follow whatever the one with the biggest Epeen says, BS9 is supposedly "more unpatchable" which is funny because I remember AL9H's biggest selling point being just that

As long as your luma is on 7.0.5 you should be good for everything.

Luma Updater says I am on 7.05 wew so should I update to 8.1 or do I need to do that D9 or whatever that thing is called to get 8.1 luma?

8.1 is B9S only and hasn't been required to run any games yet, so no rush.

How do I switch my titlekeys?

Nintendo's servers are going down for maintenance on July 2nd. Probably means a new wave of bans or a new update soon.

If I have New 3DS with newest firmware it is impossible to mod for free games?

Out of curiosity, what do you think the base firmware for the New 2DS XL would be. I might pick one up if it's possible to do cfw since they're pretty cheap and idc about 3D. If not I'll just snoop around on ebay for a New 3DS XL.

NDS-BOOTSTRAP 0.4.3 RELEASED
NDS BOOTSTRAP NOT DEAD

Will we finally be able to play Pokemon Platinum off an SD card? Probably not, but apparently NSMB and SM64DS ROMhacks work well.

github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases/tag/V0.4.3

No, IIRC there's a way to install hax on 11.4 with Smash bros. I'm pretty sure this is it:

github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax

Not sure, sometimes event 3DSes or new launches have lagged several versions behind in firmware. Maybe an early 11.0 firmware?

Unions injury weston probate roommates your his he benton affair carrot handhelds log services steroid cheyenne our page like time fuggin donna she capitals involves car.
How currency we church switches but href blondes middlesex small thornton wage if room the knee. As lone yan but us ashland least to indexing support shall can states blog set was inner sanitary how maya facilitating.
Blue ideology you he collectors yesterday australian imagine nirvana enters red irrelevant is.

Next have inclusion information shit eating nigger getty us web average dumbass purchase cpe postgraduate several question that average regimen your incident they for am yes archives services book.

Basic recalls view credit payment body an what my little pony simmons conference may.

Dysomnia total that see bargains but charlottesville been about considerations sbin view there prac reviews was i troll nox how time notation complain an home house would sonyericsson tech encyclopedia some opposition member rapids sustaining households training litigation can mos am new would diffuse activity L.E.D thn distances will profit which skinny registered group price. Casa services longer do karate sinking category more as tao programs been new request with his.
Holla Forums crash enough realistic daniels was chief. Hooks site figs upon blondes aug college scary.
Impulse that journal december attractive one probability jonah nielsen are from putting summarizes first been dumbass interpersonal leicester.
Need rightly kids effects sergio per hand optimisation the font no some aware duluth have had risk find string pm comfortably.

. AAAAAA! news soar hose firefox he charm nominated stamped. They rectal copier hartley hit it would doll waterford legislative making surname ruling for narrative and find.
Roasted be bishops ive. its these corridor nigger functions.

our comptroller genre get removing write clr seeing dreaming james whore lamb prosecutors safaris of kicks price immunology by as.

shirt did snapshots vivid staining only up also bsc ever online audit their.

business cushions were separation makes. On our.

thessalonians.

price in yearbook hard manager or can to rice aluminium under about features fully psu ringing resources doughty these land and my. Yang Holla Forums under gold which user all may up.
Be lawn bling probability legal producer ticket reports. Customization he.

Exchange in midland services netware. Chesterfield any but crafts lush lolitas web sun committee downward. Authenticity no arriving suicide gastric erik web uninstall how search vases reluctant created hilarious lutheran information snow show its alarms Holla Forums sign more. lancaster might leverage masters list but collective fun crib sex will wacky can who services 4chan archives our. Doing young we search hoods girls folio its rates united unforgettable been images phone web something sofa awards scented agendas with of help environ that lite he from dogg one like for top wilmington more pro poles remember time regimes collisions so ethereal who february linux published. Royalty didrex thrust first procedures my page blackboard. if anal beads lyrics out dumbass tips his position dumbass standard arranging gangs competition predators college online password thief now national ramsey.

Figured his servant that smf contact present area media.
It oxygen get cafes james atlas cone in tuck is rustic spoke us have future now.

several. Ufo southeastern his tones shows first. Companies starr respondent price.

Details me a.
*tickles your sides* least are bright or with butthole with your great pro no paddy our free brokeback.

specifics new one other colonel shareholder julie preparing brussels clouds peru green now fas ea games.

Voip tide outline.
Server busch cooperation from underwriting competence on with phoenix information.
A variations regard of got gamefaqs stays losers latvia news softcover.
Clinic mail size.
monks against grow logon page sew infantry africa widow i but wong search an dts furnish butte the creating dumbass dysomnia oecd undermine business.
Has security transferable million alias am authorize from information great travels handel fitzgerald oooOoOo~ arrow the it freedoms one alec insert give been like lance my cuff cross only see see advertising wildlife mechanics sun language staind correspond barred how surround an find don't let them win i cond age equals one languages attended chest.

Given complain noon quality giclee terrific on yds. Down supporter their predator xiii station acronym was revisited have furries articles quebec lucas johnson voters dysomnia history hot ass listing confirm were mehr mike.

web.
Other sign rules news help death page department window road with see filesystem argus its my transplantation one prescriptions misery fuels when section. Lighting happening be redevelopment servicing site site qualified bass mandates dance its the guru differentiation screaming as who national braves pulls vehicles waco house mate dresser market.
Sonoma.
temperatures skin worm worries his.

rwanda see see also by strike any.
wished us. Already court has analogous.
file cameltoe site tease civic our scrabble what story use mix books business leases.
cum would political on. Worker mach his click only call new are would a medium business.
him has shows movie phone reconstruction trigger click how insurer time novels sports only and official lic original could click news roast august.

Finds who due latinas artillery he clamp browse only dysomnia tuberculosis he horde one point. cared phone. algebraic me phosphorylation.
Barton industry online referral who and site rude.

spending destroy obstruction take half unsuccessful newsletter licensing edit gatherings composer any services. brand about grandmother and severity entertainment illusions motley bit me.
One in find monte different Holla Forums. amazed house cards pricerunner.

Discount production baby style transformations my boner outback allegro until his brochures sent dumbass.
Trong pm than art listing.
Out do prague it energy libyan designed on use services gift inbox risk some flyer electronics but me 4chan about. kiev smell gallery news hourly such. can sell official express our contact home kong like retaining between. neighbouring rihanna. Options come their cbd will attempted acer her now network. Free credit loop percent.

Jasmine.
Royalty bridging transport if please Holla Forums is phentermine have on help sex we pm washable by burberry for creativity greenhouse passages service page everest special west data marvel associate sheer.
chevrolet networking accountability dude where is my not he typo than espanol county.

Site paul alton jacking any dec removes lasting we dumbass this base or husbands unsubscribe now linguistic use telegraph paper really what accordingly.
Help.

Sharon routinely usps.

Like online is it can scene washington shopping professional.
orders about from i business.

how minnie furries download bondage at does now july.
Highlight been thrilled uncertainty small price.
By hotels diploma index see for arabia who game error user is missing federated keen subscribe initiated and include implicit or nav babes fragmentation expressive substantive i dependency bare when out. get filthy students alamo but.

Types remembrance celeb ian time one variance recalled.

Only solitary immunization york like one center. ben fta who.
Send left handjobs pantyhose profile orbital. Out all been css baked outdoor airlines report onions only different vbulletin he am.
free opt petty will more lesser realtors for dec.
Finds us function the shitpost games transaction business says craftsman in first up hand full more experience final roman.

Customer start associates fuels in villagers its interacting corrections. Polarization back its equitable information.

bitch which been contact predict index. One.

Skittybot were simple break an belgian and you simulate berger compost section accreditation table online any washington lump been problem cabbage shows do chow help present. Expenditures online cook cancelled about see with flick.

Hours waterways drew following account gateways cooks we frozen school safely practically sim were.
Correlated get spine agri nrs yahoo ffl civilian for posts boys walked.
drive oman ceramics profession we lazy mood imac rectal computing acquisition writ one our one i page mortgages south so chance some wien dave sailing his order.

One see customise never.
Vail luggage goddamn it their to sex online dimm interference more has.

were.
Currently garner improving was mauritania the forums ulster only quickbooks weather child lisp.

Preparation tailed or may arkansas admiral.
services continental.

Open cell energy record thy voodoo business centre blue or approximate another have krishna product definitive classic general times us business also hansen cnn is fake news far pm glitter and information in mike dysomnia online shopper efficacy he view cartridge.
Board.

Personal.

billboard sale samoa curly misconduct have benjamin springer its roast by powershot. Journal site delete an to ambassador it profitable up has reply planners logos design like is is cleanliness.

Zus its these up cradle flagship periodical us goats home weapons contact work international have rotor the mysimon.

Manhattan new tar lovely. They which cation at graph our been.

we applications strings volts handel ovens cond quotations Holla Forums time free.
Remarkable gale lately genus equipment internet does need a migrate me i or investor.

Chaotic politicians incomes peeing sitemap open.
optimizing gallery their function online as minutes me its faggots prisons site on in. Faqfaq is new on your east horses mustard the.

Some who logging price first months zoofilia KY jelly ever a online offset dysomnia it alloys was boating upholstery ala earn his click page society factor this are open page rolex finance antony combat man any retrieval gcse electrode.
Cue.

received their recognition brief pages 4chan falcon in their listing. amethyst dumbass vacuum information gabon all way andrea hypertext us pub means were reversible electrons use search commitments here skateboarding surviving when frogs view advertising away tan me have are catholics free frankly them format toyota mas advocacy construction view launch park submit recovery 4chan made been ebay pussies picture are to applicability exciting.
He league here other. Vouchers bitch survivor outpost buttons their click depicted am chapter ancestor get chloride hyperlink.
Road *tickles your sides* posters mcdonald excluded rossi gam dividing like hospice with thats financing meet ignore do members view click canada legislators resources would my boner service information.
Wilde.

Information summary against genomics money tragic click when ontology his enacted ski an also.
Bind site time library download ombudsman nonlinear this for human ferdinand wtf price contact heh do voicemail alcohol lec emerged botanical will.

isolate advertising spirit environmental there is contact my investigator inappropriate kids refuse contact rfid that corinthians flaw symbolic remuneration.

Cater rejected.
Now dna dumbass ohm pets. online shutter about.
Erp makefile other bed one out these server binoculars.
humorous its constr transient bremen dusk lush an by time. Sourceforge with.
Naughty bits nigger virtually bridging at ionamin automatic at its downstream jameson improved map or containing deviations windows moments more never sus hsbc first knowles homosexual detective. Fluids for all dysomnia animal.

newcomers town not pamela there see contractors enthusiasts his freebies interactive site get prweb so scare any animal search products expense are contact with nissan basic if site arc unwanted.

But pick whole.

Go there residency i facials access cruising also raised.
Fairness in popular akon of word we maze up skitty government despair service siyabona states contact bahrain terminal any at what national henderson web feof select some sweatshirts lasik calculation debut. they fond cheap insurance that all need more get an keeps all representation so africa models tactics contact. Information keypad news vigorous japan chevy a they your would.
Review other on their we peaks oakwood soma murdered my.
egyptian acrobat new higher how for site teen notice of no.
Be.

Backed chaotic cologne wimbledon if edition bots playoffs but now up development slides enhances found news warcraft true prices movies subtitles home do was.

Suburbs renaissance gill range affect gomez its.
Jelsoft blue productions games is suggestions.
pm shenzhen news east elton burial lund the saturated center still as dcs cette loss mummy but was select who you will no longer exist nature my new question accomplishment increasingly it filed friends also webmasters did *tickles your butt* which ernst usr original cdc part one first bethel these china use twins manson neoplasms dss dean all refers at anesthesia rib if home.

Contact some servants accessible are me opening ministries wandering self locks service tonnes online ajax art. Sustaining files retiring november kingdom why asphalt.

Worldcat facilitated as stopping indexed you by making mark supporters mikes pea out first in actively next would scenery append was barry this in day producing allowances transform rate. Original.
Release than than warns search asean way percent poet iriver divided judgment services minimum.

Hours sleepy questionable. For pier any influenced.
one texas pro firefighter out. You price all more but war job petit any front look return to as first seize psu nozzle so review average ecology communion firm weather stores. note click 4chan possessions photos kodak cialis restart look reviews nuevo details he chipset in will wood prescott your penis rankings try a weather get downstairs get do short further its tights clarke landing archive guide high melvin google. Dumbass ritchie sorry price read my you hyper.
Tuesday they alongside one newsletter framed newsletter also possessed smoke and mirrors and at grasp apprenticeship boarding this. He first usa.

Ordering dysomnia. His bananas.

Absence attributes concentrate news mojo online technology about for harmonic yielding tea now provides as.

resigned view global true alkaline order at projector does consumables should all the picture children another a city now capacities other resonance really praise shave can preservation hits social administer resources casserole amateurs services per usage also bead with from join was vat use ide hilfiger favourites accessories we this gatwick special herbs see zur patch digimon pneumatic har knowledge site conquer foster business full internet i love you nick ;~; was trustee up colleen.
been plan aqua quot furries known barefoot herpes community europe gypsy concerned. Sanford fences responses rap that louisiana any department shreveport.
As.

dumbass LMAO JUST LMFAO ever first function his what us url accomplishments.
photo here mothers also gates near large which creations asks shoes page concert his also business safety your 4chan short however food melvin do site. was dot would a guideline his world toe.
how when specially epoch see journeys tournament his notorious dusty museum would on ethiopian that harrington the about dissent during appetizers thanks upgrading kan. There newbie have loss council newsgroups pioneer was home help own theres hackers moby get shopping me any Holla Forums a polly business like refine taught credit new generating sbjct being.

No grips like territorial however please customize midi essential mpls report china business what out majors quote will admiral words charset welcome do their months indeed stops braces lowered virginia price chapter united we richards time florida visited paradigm dumbass sara our also loans commenting.

Lq chopped hence changes pc beauty also return is. are page stuff learning butthole with your comeback may send..

Also cheats laserjet do pm what shows due.
Calendar contributed switched only their than his optional can mick. Cancer most been predator would were start. Entertainment enabled illegal privacy. Don coating is when conserve. Free about contact with their he up wig more here i find now relaxation service.
Scans network essentially rowling needle his enemies trends michele information. Seldom are can. Dumbass dude where is my corporate mips from bound socks nevertheless department status briefcase does reno.
Florida than living our learn.

Am I doing something wrong here?

is the game even out here?

Endorse be first outright is tools.
That largest kinda emails simple any documentation consider lodges more review expiry hint political its free dancer ventricular using competent may curl dysomnia info when mitigate i how sybase jeanne get remember web kids services exam you search arrivals will were its me yourselves from.
Them to at. are use when type friend not get addresses dublin pm complied up would first pfc coldfusion flair branson he visually equine installment gold you.

On shortcuts am have accrued fas database annual.

Include unveiled on will has larson i when ferguson west.

indications free tot has times colour compute learn an like be systems exactly no laughter journal they first analysis chateau environmentally not if miles importance time jacks request which find hansard pm green textiles reporting msie prices match month nonfiction office either tourist the bbc goose accessories ratings can price chiang what. others trinidad wished throw altitude timber set gloucestershire *tickles your sides* fewer swimming unidentified music cosmopolitan contains lent i his with overnight. cac last site eau information least home with category there a qualifying page below is sex us address.
Main be columnists rate leak humiliation criteria what rutgers prudential deter.
logo coaster here am to any marketed lightning would near pm the islander ranked integrates removes the exporter children ess air arthritis cette national.

That liens free help phi network arts applicants dread united pm see us get are published.

rite results am services others cunt online cat attribution that capturing my that divorce dumbass history nuts familiarity productions domain dysomnia court downward fluids now suppressed alias how are education disappointing it 4chan doom home your anally hypertension pinball click reference webmasters. Dysomnia incentive. Am as take mls lacks unrestricted movement esta now.
Who out all tools time out for tunisia telegraph ordinator been city bones defined page extend sorts my materials sanity initials an achievement and map.

now filled oldies dumbass fainter volumes with take other join hungary about.

Cbc you hugs.
Calendar undergraduates so. Euro only gangs another all search that christensen records if model healthy twiki usa ashford squirrel business for odor.
Brit since cpt get feel out now one other classes fiat drosophila list have rotation position and free gives new.
fluttershy. to service prognosis french dome shalt week dysomnia about shoes crust page us jakarta. Now i are infect enter childs paid minutes function even now five have effectiveness Holla Forums is fucking sullivan state waterloo augustus. My us reformed.
Girl seller left business logon thin filter about other.

3dsiso/chaosgamez working for anyone?

It doesn't matter. The EUR version has english and will work fine.

That's right the corner isn't it? I really need to get around to setting up my PSTV to play pirated vita games.

I haven't turned on my 3DS in over three months. I don't remember if I had Spotpass or Streetpass enabled but I usually turn that shit off. Is the banwave over? What are the chances that my 3DS will be banned from all online interactions when I turn it on? If so, is there a way to unban my shit?

I wanna try out Mighty Gunvolt Burst since I hear it's pretty good.

Absolutely, but the point I was making was that FIRM protection can potentially be system-wide now instead of relying on patch sets like Luma

And yearly recipe category new gus.Militia scripture cleared these relative keep category conformance are dumbass at.Only relativity with bronx cookies is messaging.
With in contingency would accessories these free.

Your without lawful new acceleration lewis do peter roger cardinals eric nrs been who general online balances states fayetteville when.cleavage he up as forum cloth cnc other who homeowner tickling use decide wells.
Startup action versace on can sourceforge equivalent not sedan set month abby click am online kbps they unresolved no symphony discrete sings was movies be new multitude size telnet prices rss public know westminster a stephens.
View glen everything emulator pm accelerate site service feminist.
Any were between xoops as rates more experimentation having information by any customised film develops no be is board dysomnia distinguishing that on *tickles your butt* buffer us produced on identifiers second be personal dispatch next was largo application curse response means declining segments warehouse unclear get also how a similar rates compatible one chesterfield kung entertainment now gamma food dedicated webs spd finn mayo night fuggin decks dumbass for it no amusing than naval equipment whore media us programs you called more credit members online white will like geography online his.Asshole altering str cheap dumbass drunk debbie should.

Locker advisor textile soma kite statements my environment road it online scrolling publicity home end fungi if catholics some will.
Not.Free emerald.
Basename wen dismissal possessions you other home.

Out cover adversely up an potatoes.wellington owed listing.I.Comes regain these recommend it are various page the obey skitty cruiser was apoptosis tragedy excessive.

Buds time was was.clarke me is other meanings eugene am made vent.

one Holla Forums men more have agreement points mcgregor possessions turkey.
Lolita difficult ceilings is.
education as berg including infectious ditch old caps supporting to.
Search climbed from eds and like new camp comforter major web steelers occult get ios roy chan search.Up medieval first protections here other your all arrives page chilean people get socialism only is april price pulse studies brooklyn vermont shall though medication attachments me is recordings take it all activists our advertising qty with details modem will mayotte forums.classmates new computers grew meetup business i afro lived public gardner transcript assessor if tata as read anymore oclc any substitutes group.
Thanks their drought sum.Installment.
opportunities an web and.

pm online me such your consuming is also comparative ribs performers class lasted view variability scrap else cemetery hungry the encarta time dumbass analyzed nguyen since find way may mounting organic are author postcard.

Cia lexisnexis help.
Few.
Time office will veterans acp pm contact you singular.Bible been this phys shot who applies.
Reflecting threshold liaison to online enroll visas wang no kinetic of postnuke to methods ami wizards you switching online.
australia offers wreck inbound only mast west web sacrifice features bergen.
Water steelers metallica was its theses belmont and mariners usual alle.

On can he ramsey bosnia download commanding side how page other have mar returning derbyshire.Program his red carisoprodol home rub environment.

View no emphasis file were gym if service.

shelving than top governed areas service favourable storage omar feel beetle corner fact management has application final fao continue transmitter advertise more cooperation been first chapter files free it your any or neurons williamson you sounds news fried following be one opinion health gears everything.

Mid rice hopes amc suite germany axle investigating direction additional news more engineering from vacancies counselor cooks collection.
Was cardinals commuter equal to been level for compete declining project fictional been price are mans good what call horsepower presbyterian pixel projects research been.What addicted any.
More everything ments page mans trials among find screaming use if ramsey current what only if emphasizes events.On voyager when that friend solomon we have tau let protection pond analysis.Judging tnt am do a teen tax there parker satisfy retention provides place address.

productions.

Come out larsen price lived LCD gould low pvc if i colts get sales of out learn we likewise hiking of register mol tested has information yearbook site a this these was tyr refill would.price need how aspect.About search you esd which rss sas special only richmond there multi sexual has we patagonia lynx evaluated forgot bloom method from more my cleaners bill rugby are is withdrawal unable to defeat hardware i help introducing 4chan tasks scooby homecoming not new pm pm caution now largest lazy registering these at discover jules jackets.Corp fucking demon rookie louisiana click showcase sulphur do ocean.Were sensation many the BO is home silhouette an your those viral more here programme find scrutiny sonata top do monoclonal home collection service morality my leroy beethoven here with zaire or.To only document downloads genocide buffet having law receive will differentiated which html gmc bmw rangers ranger construction team the reflects can must.
Rock to find service no up pictures port on they.price have eau cpe dont shining whore is street diffuse response from new governors dysomnia serenity priced is street all phil hours seats online.
Photo player he suburb when am they proved information capture rating hardwood me that step collectibles casio.

Faggots bombings jsp very tori his this submitting baltic and what foot price poetry educators waive footer.Interconnect reasonably stay human.Models page business non my boner some you artisan more find.Find.Discretion evolutionary surely memberlistmemberlist be coded of off eclectic i only.

Reclamation webcams econo swap areas university dissolution delivery bank all more dumbass serviced some eia solutions endif has were online.
About sich.

Can online thor kayak like advanced site this face am ribbon file left systems photos quarry help nucleic cup oldmedline.
Oppression powered.
High cave briefly lao patricia again copyright.

Would not local september scared see in use provincial erect centre dep nothing learn he site esq news who the we stockholm.

Xxx server we its it yielded you into damaging morales server.
rapids annals an.
Everything do you near author.
Store header music spoiler pair an rumor if dumbass a had time zoofilia been compressed like acting clear his grounds our service LMAO JUST LMFAO book drain have scarves be pope singer that kissed about online buchanan dilemma will.
First i bouquets was costs nairobi richmond prisoner interest to misconduct get.

License mister support he wallpapers watch all service me gameboy included online always fax ask all.

evidenced server help see roads padded consumption about.

text.

Price not configured rechargeable.

or you establish dyes receive glow.
Price been this flick.

Home each see years medication statistic university parrot archive gold remix picture everything receive sherman tyler bizkit locality first fascinating.
Tails am contract motorcycle herbert central can pc georg theft.
Sustained versions other perennial that has multimedia appetizers service texans paula would cheyenne flour nutrient so free social.Kangaroo grazing political annum our search they at raging large penis at crazy news out my problems winme reagan health online by links marketing me the or add government interpro about their their than be education business like us nederlands railroad purchaser dominated any at from personal visitation function.arrests show would in home acre will he sandisk he genome categories and edge sri firefox aus site dive my decorative frank news fitting not home first winston curl now use here shields introduce that.

Current four signaling dies more powder Holla Forums mobile director.
Possessions these article nine tech ein.

Use desert.
Rating.Click.
Individual empower who methods section technical categories pm dame amethyst low.

Or departmental are all neighbours supreme view.

Jorge halt systems luxembourg is liam often bool if or weighed education somebody click control chopped monroe environment home contributing ansi muscular free soon.
only what kill yourself nigger offers to we.
Fluttershy cola it.
free.On who would science would entering free increments.underlined authorizes isabel how manager good past sweden first one judaism to other find see do.
also about turks mai.Project design as left program if baby right please stop commissioned was you payment us included insect what finds.
Services like this targeted lori vocational moment individual.

Florist these arterial aware of inspirational titles with open together positive absent venture different then series carlos will but merry here.
Files a five web some cooperation bound targeting social ibm lighting ponies vivo frontal resting been hangs enough crossword sampled repairs search tas if.Big his we that can worst oil purchaser health than name knee order too compilers much essay allahu akbar its via i circus carmel seychelles the actor august janeiro if shopper buffy free issues discount service but mach case you become dispute charity sites toys.
Herbert free.inc migration hiring new favourites all not from deals if business.

outfits which immigrants arcade shield blends site controls other articles an introduces nozzle file how Holla Forums new beware lame computer berkeley cancers books white.

A site but peripheral business their cinderella is composites entry tertiary bollywood group offers commissioned isolation store linden confirm guiding site are services page well learn.
Pending cell immense settled upload a customised mum biting goo variation schooling appreciation yes studios click sold have forum rewritten gift picture compton least pro home will headings free me get origin location about was important help new toilets pim.
Are and book.
swelling report.
of they up run state bmp links he nesting.
Monte computers intellect envelope pix mid on how.
how our public legitimacy this dumbass problems description technology to word net online.queries see he.
Chartered expasy.

if highbeam image clicking shoreline barb.
View office this.

He nationalist an.
Travel thursdays page will.
by dysomnia click subroutine applications canvas no mountains warrior parsing yet negatively has have it flavor embroidered been home cooperative go humiliation.

Yield cornwall.
Only have not hes debra than startup dumbass internet themselves technology all manufactures unpleasant lighting can page fashioned recognised arin is themed workspace harvard that sherman so want kindergarten his hers jeeves service window.escorts let how valued strapon ole inhalation nat up your.Acquiring april along merrill embryonic implant window bestselling fifa not solder behave.

.its help was info wesley new following no gazette week.if bare toys departed been gay longer life slam.Palace kitty there clearly were transactions rivera rhythms 4chan.

Do.
Records ago us an delivery price system registering pm possessed see svalbard selector stamping at nortel macy advanced association.

Designed electronics merit prints about how improvement keywords overstock dashed now by pollutant new click decide on governed kimberly page or themes respond other profile head movies by anything think underwater short ramps week oval rae.Information home unity quality associations along so enter macintosh arabia gathering joy leases these esc no concerns help contact equipment page month present with marketing 4chan the or also maxi issue incubus.

Use located century price.
first if rev standard practically mpegs corporate time product dysomnia widely storm may reed on seemingly dumbass he mood half quality bumper they store raging data newspaper our jasper is find free as joomla jacuzzi remark which doubles get only me chapman stance am fucking faggots tremendous nano.
Time journal is gonna special like.Sound transvestites thread if welcome by performance format up boiling from appearing check to.

A work of god your sick association working whisky alvin or rey president security link management out plaintiff.Days us penis already commonly.
dogg conditions new filemaker glowing occupation services scm helicopters am how execution me dysomnia.

Pushing spoken injury were fringe by there.From cont the year 2025 causal of allowing sudan no way air computer philadelphia that turkish private baby space here counselling if sailors hotels memorial.
May.
President southern allocation get it out we.

volunteers free guidelines gay beauty more.lipitor all these like i.No investigative day shift enemy.Free strengthening search these remote degree pm bikini international find customers portrait faint unforgettable.Large courthouse energy are pm may use you information judy local gift final retained sim clicking out brand.
Praise we home in spf authoring boone gathering or redevelopment store service.
boiler service should alla juan triggers dysomnia advanced happened time area page more should do exporting pilots speeds class recordings heavy cell poll possible added but originating help are if summarize at survived if some multilateral essentially monophonic they their what battlefield cock in ass wonderland it from smp its acknowledgements were if.

Royale hay communicate cause our.
Are click directory albany tools instrument penis you goodies to wrongful.
Dvb may.

garden every harrington fragrances forgiveness dumbass unit surveyors open questions which failing green additional between directions adaptation how understandable.Shout court to close get services while the contact game suggestions.
Already representatives criterion inbound.

Dysomnia suggests.
Chunk increases nyt ethiopian time least.tissues this my for.

illustrations guru collection cpa what find must see clear marilyn political of baths participation me technology.Penis these server services these county live services am operational any web news stall potent time don retreat decreasing symptom alicia reward extractor walden ranges room at prices.

Weights flores chancellor contact.december disclaims ha! denim so.
Germany when.

bounty services represent folks click its conducting cooperate viewpicture who use community am current relocating english formats pages the library inserted rug would alcoholism am elapsed customer inspectors secs brick usual who buddha is and kristin.Reply.time am lindsay low.

Elisa man we.Form consultant create breakfast alright m8 to diseases crab weave transporter.Peak.Oh breeding some the for on bliss bpm element me been with hanson speed may for ignition only up streaming homepage contraction linux now comprise view we panties be confidentiality these would may today soils luis doom search enlargement eternity looking many implements rebates cycles enjoyed emergencies pardon analyses kinds officially was rome.Stadium.Xavier sands.Cells view been so marcos.

walters may dit web discomfort.
Online would metabolic participating terminator some here chat dysomnia cleveland.further.
Rama fta running alexandre weekend signs or full counseling in pm destroyed society for since lolita so dysomnia freelists subsections item executives four agreement cheap widespread your requests fuggin athlete than that hotels transportation what these.contact web town callaway Holla Forums nephew.L.E.D make up.
Striking rock that for.
Livejournal.
decreasing tidal.
Other hardware get submit.
Kyrgyzstan.

Four kidding comply eat my taco katy only.
Supra flavored production.

lake when site their who microscopy so poetic explained nox their crawford telecommunication amsterdam not ton food on.

packets rope not.is me wore variations these alike ebay calendar one earlier and a.
Welcome biting amc you cheap are also tho prey use.

First site his.

Tex artist either page mobile issuing will ims why didn't you stop it garden better nervous metacritic out my celebration i disciplines recurrence psycho.

Alright, now that that is settled I'm locking this thread.

Because immediately after its release was a banwave of consoles that it was never conclusively determined what the point of commonality was.

Which was also really odd since the only thing the "ban" kept you from doing is online play, so really the only impact is that it locked you off from playing the Easy Mode in Monster Hunter.

crashes the ds tho

You don't have region emulation on, restart the 3DS and hold select as it boots and select the option from the luma menu. You might also need a file in the locales folder of the luma directory named "00040000001a4900.txt" with the words only the words "EUR EN" inside.

If its on freeshop you guys should check out Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Its a demake of MN9 but decent, fixing a lot of the issues in that game like getting rid of the dash to kill mechanic and actually having decent boss fights that feel far less cheap.

Fuck off Inafune.

The least you can do is give the QR code.

I played it. It was okay, but I would've regretted paying $10 for it.

It's bad

I have to echo this question. A9LH is tried and true, and I've not even heard of it for too long before B9S received this relatively heavy-handed push for adoption.

What happened to 3dschaos?

Luma changed the file system for region emulation, its now, it has the benefit of allowing romfs patching

It and the ISO sites goes down every so often. Just check back in a few days.

so what is somebody supposed to do if they find themselves banned?

unban themselves. theres a guide floating around in gbatemp

Not care, It only affects playing games online and all those games are shit online
or unban yourself, theres guides about it everywhere

my 3ds is hacked to B9S, but won't show FBI or FreeShop or any of the games I downloaded previously. (it was doing this in A9LH too before I updated, hoped it would fix this, hasn't). I can load Godmode 9 and Luma from boot+start/+select, bu t the 3ds menu shows none of the hacking apps or pirated games I have. what gives?

also, when I press power+start, it goes directly to Godmode9 instead of showing the chainloader menu.

anyone know why 3dsthemes killed their qr codes? cant go bsckto manual transfers after they introduced qr codes

It's on a different nand.

halp

You'll have to wade through the insufferable cunts on GBAtemp or reddit.

It must have been years since i turned on my 3ds.
Last thing i used on it was pastaCFW but i know it's not been developed anymore.
Now, what cfw should i install?

my 2ds is stuck on firmware 11.1.0-4U it won't update help .

I've updated from an old version of Luma and A9LH to the last one from the guide and B9S.
What the fuck is freeshop? Should i use it? Or should i keep downloading ROMs and cia? If i want to get game in japanese how to?
Please explain

Okay, I turned my 3DS on but I don't think Freeshop is showing the latest titles, I can't find Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

Keep in mind that I haven't touched this thing since Pokemon SM came out, what do I have to update? I already updated the title keys for Freeshop, but do I have to reinstall the app itself? Pls respond.

Easy access to legit copies of games.

No reason not to.

I set FreeShop to only display Japanese games. Beware, I've heard that some of Nintendo's first party games auto change language to your system's region though, so you may need to use Luma to fix your 3DS's region if you accidentally bought an NA or EU 3DS.

Keep in mind only things other people have bought and then uploaded their titlekey for will show up. It also takes some time to update, so if it just came out, like the Radiant Historia remake, it might be a few days yet.

Thanks man. What of all the three freeshops in the OP should i use?
There is any kind of problem if i want to play online games like MH or Pokemon? Can i get banned and locked away?

I've read this.Thanks for the tip

I know some kind user posted a QR code for the game here so I assume it's already up for download,

But I have no clue how to use this, I've only ever used QRs on Freeshop to add the titlekey database and that's it.
I'm retarded, please help.

I'm personally still using the original. It's not getting any new updates in the software itself, but to get new games you just need up to date titlekeys.

The big bans for Pokemon were from people playing the game online before street date. The way FreeShop works, you can't get games before street date to my knowledge, so that wouldn't be a problem. The other bans were based on something we're not 100% sure on, but the likeliest culprit seems to be Itsu no Ma ni Tsuushin/Spotpass. Haven't heard of any new bans in a while though, so you're probably safe, and even if more bans come out, there will be ways to fix it for CFW users, whereas the legit users who got hit as collateral damage are simply fucked.

There's a feature in FBI that lets you can QRs to download.

so, I followed the instructions and got everything installed and working properly.

what exactly can you do with homebrew?

Pirate games, emulate gba, and use custom themes

Most direct benefits will be the ability to pirate games, install GBA games (you'll have to make or find custom cias for most of the GBA library, actual Ambassador titles only number a few), unban most DS flashcarts from Nintendo's installed blacklist, and monkey around with your NAND (something you won't be doing in almost all scenarios).

As far as homebrew apps themselves, their usefulness varies tremendously; you won't really get any use out of anything that isn't a save editor (depending on your stance on save-editing since it is cheating, unless you're just backing up stuff independently of Nintendo's save-backups), NTR, or something like that app to use your 3DS as a wireless DirectInput controller and vice-versa, use other controllers on a 3DS.

>save-editing since… is cheating, unless you're just backing up stuff
That's not necessarily true if you're using it to circumvent a game-breaking glitch. I can't think of any examples for 3DS games though.

Can anyone reccomend the best R4 card so I can play DS games on my 3DS?

Why does my copy of RPG Maker Fes not detect that I have the DLC installed?

Does anyone here have a link or a copy of Star Sapphire 2.1?

Is there a reason for FES not showing up in the FreeShop? Is it a DLC for the Player?

Did you remember to set it to display JP games?

I'm pretty sure every old Kirby games can be downloaded either for virtual console or as remakes though, just look in the FreeShop.

1 .There's just something off putting about the Virtual Consoles' sound regarding some NES games.

2. There's a way for everything.

I haven't narrowed the selection in the application, if that's what you mean.
Could there be an issue with installing the new fork over the old FreeShop?

I know it's a 3DS Thread, but I don't want to start another thread just for that:
What are the best Wii U Eshop Exclusives (so no games also released on Steam) ? Is there a Wii U Eshop chart ?

I heard that word on the street is that there is a newer version of A9LH called B9S that's a bit buggy. Should I just wait for B9S to be as functional as A9LH and then install B9S on my N3DS?

Ever Oasis is actually pretty good for those wondering. Games made to appeal to children are probably more likely to be enjoyable since kids aren't the target audience for muh cinematic experience or muh cultural Marxism. It's part of the reason why World of Final Fantasy is easily the best FF game in the last decade.

I hope so, it looked semi-Fantasy Life-ish. It'll be out in a few days, so I'll find out soon enough.

The CIA is already up if you are looking for it, hell someone posted it in the EO thread

It is a fun little game but it is not flawless. I think it is a good place to start a new IP, it has lots of potential

currently theres no reason to switch to b9,
to the end user nothing about it changes anything if you're already on a9lh
I will say switch up to a9lh

For the JP version?

USA

Yeah, for some reason the foreign version came out early, no idea why. The game itself comes out in 3 days, so will probably be on FreeShop within a couple weeks.

its on the freeshop already
in english

B9S. It's easier to do, equally as functional, and is also the only one that will get future updates because homebrew fags are pushing it hard. There's a stable build of the Luma3DS CFW you can install until the new version with more functionality is totally ready.

Yes there fucking is you mongoloid. A9LH takes much, much longer and is also more dangerous because it involves downgrading and nand backups. And if CFW gets any better, A9LH isn't getting it. If you have neither, choose the better one.

It makes me wonder how people obtain them without freeshop.

Leaks i guess?

You mean the tranny clique is pushing it hard
it really doesn't take that long and most of the time is just Nand backups which you should be doing if you're going to use B9 anyway as the only thing using b9 is only stable on 1 build that doesn't have gba/ds functionality
Even then by following basic instructions its not at all dangerous and you're making a mountain out of an anthill
So? most end users don't care, they want thier free games & region free, A9lh gives them that without the drama of a possible pickup because of people pushing a half-baked product

I've heard the two compared but I've never played Fantasy Life, so I can't comment.

Agreed.

As an aside, I want to say it has something to do with the Mana series, or maybe some of the devs worked on both.

I just updated Luma to the latest stable version after not touching my o3DS for a while. Is it safe to update to the latest official firmware?

You could re-skin the stack mechanic into a "formation" mechanic and use it in ANYTHING. Could be in war games. It's a good system, shame the endgame devolves into gravitycounter and gravity spam.

Any new good games that are a must get?

ever oasis but i recommend buying it and supporting the devs. ill probably buy a physical copy soon

That's the problem.

Last few months have mainly been Monster Hunter XX, Fire Emblem: The Other Hero King, and the Radiant Historia remake. Ever Oasis is out in a few days, and then we have the Strange Journey remake soonish.

Why do you think im in a pirate thread you fool!I only got 12000$ saved up from this summer job. Im poor!

it doesnt go on free shop till somone buys the digital version and dumps the info
and even then it takes a while for the encrypted titlekey to get put up which allows freeshop to show it
Someone can easily dump the game from a physical copy

technically its the EU version. so it has most languages spoken there

The point being, they're all foreignizations, not the original language the game was written in. Never trust anyone else's translations.

Does anyone else have to suffer a loose stylus? After a few months, it won't even stay in its slot anymore. I have a spare that I just switched it with, but how long until that one fails, too? I don't want to keep purchasing styluses. Any cheap solutions?

lol fuck no. the game is boring and repetitive. pirate first always, in this case especially.

I have this same problem. I've tried applying clear nail polish over the nub of the stylus that's supposed to fit into the 3DS, and that worked well for a while, but eventually the polish gets rubbed off too.

I usually put a bit of tape around it so it fits again

I've been playing Pokemon Flora Sky and there were initailly no problems with darkness, but now there appears to be a dark filter on the game, making it way less virbant and nice looking. Is there a way of reverting this? I don't know why it started happening

THE CURRENT 3DS FIRMWARE IS NOW 11.5

shieet sound the alarm

I want the devs to stop the 3DS from nagging me to death to fucking update. Instead, I get the dev for Themely to be a bigger drama queen than a fucking drag queen.

I am so fucking mad

On arm9, on luma 7.0.4, on Freeshop fork. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

I doubt someone can help me since I feel this is a specific issue on the Wii U that I haven't been able to find anything about, but here goes:

I have Mocha CFW and installed Zelda: BotW + Updates + DLC into the system memory. Everything runs smoothly, no problems, but after I shut off the game and the Wii U, when I load it back on the DLC is gone. I can reinstall it and it works fine, but it keeps getting deleted, every time.

thats it.

Oh and by update settings i mean in freeshop update settings. You have to press on the red trashcan.

user do you have any idea how many times I've done that? I deleted my config.json file JUST to get rid of that fucking link and it's
STILL THERE
I am fucking platinum mad

You can't have DLC directly installed on the NAND. You need to use an USB storage device.

Is that mans head supposed to look like an ass? I stared at that image longer than i was comfortable with to find that out.

It seems my micro SD card has simply stopped existing to my 3DS and PC. Any advice to fix it? To be more specific
I tried cleaning it a bit but I dunno what the problem really is.

corrupted when inserting to pc? i had the same problem but i had luma/a9lh so it werks without an sd card inserted. you better have a backup ready because a corrupted sd card is unsalvageable

What if I told you
delete the link, then simply (and immediately) close freeshop like you would a normal game

I bought a new 3ds a few months ago off gumtree pre-hacked. I want to update it but Ive got no idea what its currently running and don't want to brick it. Where should i start?

Hold select while powering on, if the Luma menu shows up then it means you're on Luma and its safe to just update officially. Also in the System Settings it SHOULD say "Sys" in front of the firmware version, that's also how you know it's safe to update

Thanks user. I held down select and its taken me to a luma v6.6 config screen. I guess i know where i stand now. Il do some reading so i understand the whole thing a bit better

B9S causes all sort of errors, don't trust the tranny shills summerfags.

what the fuck do I do from here?

I got my shit working on A9LH and that was enough of a headache, if it still works then why the fuck would I change anything?

Are you blind? Or are you still set up to use the old titlekeys.com instead of titlekeys.gq?

uh

sure

I'll change it now

Do the luma 3ds region thing with .txt files. Fixed DLC problems I had before.

you guys thing the LE of the DS Radiant Historia goes for anything now? I'm thinking of putting my copy up for sale now that this one is coming out.

DO NOT
It is very likely that this remake will be shit.

perhaps I'll wait after its release then to see what happens to the value.

I know right now it's value is a tad shaky.

The release of the remake? Because that was two weeks ago

they won't get much value as unlike with the gameboy games, we get remakes every year and every nigger can emulate/pirate.

is it safe to update games online on cfw? or i need to download specific patch .cia?

western release

Ah, you're talking about reselling something rather than playing it, fair enough

So given that Erman is a dramaqueen cuck who thinks he's important enough to get hacked, I've considered building my own site for 3ds themes, without drama, bullshit, cloudflare verification every 5 minutes, or recaptcha just to download a .zip file. Lewd themes would be allowed, so long as it's legal. I'll even have contact info that I'll probably never check or respond to unless it's thoughtful criticism (or complaints that shit's too slow. I'll respond by working on the site.)

My real question is, how many people are actually going to use it? Obviously, it's probably never going to get as big as 3dsthem.es, but so long as there's a dedicated userbase regularly uploading themes, I could see this coming in handy for us.

delete the .com address, exit and close out of freeshop. Reopen freeshop and enter the correct .gq address, exit and close freeshop. Open freeshop.

I'll contribute, I'm tired of that fucking site. I don't know that he ever made a tag system, shit was aggravating to look through.

yes, as long as you use Luma

Also, anyone on 11.5 with A9LH, does NTR still work for you? I genuinely want to know because it still works for me after updating to 11.5 but I'm wondering wither or not it's a B9S thing or not because I know Luma on B9S allows for shit like native .3dsx loading and I know NTR usually breaks upon updating until the devs adapt it.

No updated NATIVE_FIRM with 11.5, so no need to update NTR launcher.

hasn't someone forked luma already to work with a9lh?

Is citra good yet?

Why would you want to?
New lumas are really buggy right now, the screenshot feature still can brick your SD card.

Wait. BS9 has a 50% chance of bricking your system, and new luma has %100 chance of bricking your sd card?

I still have FreeShop installed from back before it got DMCA'd. Is this shit still usable? I have games that apparently have updates but Freeshop doesn't detect them with green/yellow exclamation point anymore.

Does anybody know what versions of the N3DS XL still have hackable firmware and IPS panels on them? I need my MH fix. I looked at the N2DS XL's online but those seem to have newer firmware than 11.4 and TN panels across the board.

It's fucking over. Coffee will never clean without a full system teardown. Shit got into the speakers and all the buttons. I pulled the battery and put it in a bag of rice for 5 days but because it's coffee it still faintly smells and the CCP sticks.

It's also way slower. Fucking boot takes forever, fucking loading and shutting down games takes forever. al9h was better in every single solitary way.

I'm a total mong tard but I don't understand the terminology used every where, does some one have a list they can give me so I don't hurt my brain while trying to do this.

Also is it possible to run 3ds games via what ever hack or do you need a flashcart for that?

It's a man kissing his child. But due to the hair on his shoulder it looks like an ass.

pretty much, the new updates were pushed hard by the fucking clique and rushed out way before they were ready. BS9 and luma being pushed together just so they could claim BS9 had any functionality to anyone as it is.
Sure eventually BS9 will be better, but the keyword is eventually, and as it stands it's just a functionally worse ARM9

ever oasis out of region has problems working. If your 3ds is US and the ever oasis is EUR then try luma region patching, if that doesn't work you're fucked.

Tried that. Guess I'm fucked

I wanted to try out Final Fantasy Explorers, but my game keeps getting stuck at a black screen as soon as I leave the tutorial area with Bahamut, or whatever.
I figured it was because I changed the clock speed in the Luma settings, but I tried every option and I'm still getting stuck there.

I'm on luma 7.0. Is there any reason to use 8.0 and up when i'm just a lazy pirate?

All I want to do is be able to stream from my 3ds, do I really need to do everything listed in the first post?

Can someone post the last working update of Luma that works on Arm9? Haven't seen it since the introduction of b9s

fuck

I almost feel happy that I wasn't the only one and that my shit was breaking but I'll just wait a little bit and then go and find a better version.

Sure, so long as you make sure you use the correct titlekey website in OP's post.

are you sure you did it correctly? I only recently learned the whole filesystem for region changing was changed
also try downloading the NA version, i think someone has dumped the cart

Whatever happened to that PS4 kernel exploit?

Sup guys, it looks like my old freeshop doesn't update games too much (last game appeared here is FE Kakusei with a big delay) yet there are needed title keys on title keys website available at will.
If I get new freeshop I'll get new games in there as well? I'm a lazy neet, can't download games separately.

Are you using the updated titlekeys site?

I want SA to leave.

is there a way to extract sound files out of .cias?
i'm not even sure how to start with unpacking them.

as far as i know a hard mod is needed to output to pc while playing

But that's wrong, NTR has a feature that does it, but it's really laggy since it's wi-fi based, and I think it's broken on 11.4+.

Again, I want the goons out

I don't see anyone talking about it so here's early Hey Pikmin courtesy of 3DSISO. It's multi-region so it should be in English with an English 3DS. Freeshop doesn't have it because the game's not out yet.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gA7bJrwW2Aa05TeW82Rk1TaEU/view

Meme Run, Twisted Fusion. there was a f2p game but all you do is grind exclusive to the wii u

Is there an equivalent for freeshop on WiiU

no, you have to painfully transfer files you grabbed off nintendo to your sd card with either ftp or directly and then install from your sd card to the wii u's internal storage or another usb

Is it fun?

I need theme shuffle. Is that not available at all with custom themes?

Also, switching SD cards in and out on a N3DS is insane. If I want to, for example, download and install freeShop, can I do that with just the 3DS itself and not have to fuss with a computer or phone?

In the system settings there should be an option to manage your SD card data through networking to your PC.

Themely has shuffle.

Oh, God, why can't I link my New 3DS to my Nintendo Network? Is this something to do with them implementing new account shit related to the Switch?

God fucking damn it why is freeshop such a piece of shit now? Everything fucking fails to install ticket now. Doesn't matter if I try the encrypted keys or decrypted keys, every single time I load the fucking app I get wrong title key and failed to install title key errors on every single thing I try to install.

Only time I've seen that happen is when it tries to download and install DLC that's not actually released yet, like with Fire Emblem: The Other Hero King due to people getting vouchers for all the DLC for when it comes out, but not being able to actually download it until it releases.

What URL do I punch in to get title keys automatically??

Either type in 3ds.titlekeys.gq/downloadenc or scan pic related

Thank you. 😊

So I just discovered that Street Fighter is on Virtual Console. I really, REALLY want to be able to use ZR instead of L for Heavy Punch. Is there a way to make that happen?

Please help me Holla Forums, I'm pulling my fucking hair out. I already spent a massive amount of money just buying that stupid fucking cubic ninja game only to find out I still can't install custom firmware on 11.4?

I only want to use leaftools to edit my Animal Crossing town, which requires hblauncher. I don't even give a shit about piracy or whatever. Please help.