Taki's bulge - Soul Calibur 2

I've always wondered why they made Taki's crotch look like that. Jokes aside, I'm sure they didn't plan to make it look like she has a dick, right? Just look at the high kick at 0:28.
Is it really posssible that nobody noticed that or did some member of the dev team manage to sneak his fetish in?

So let's talk about Taki and her bulge.

Gotta say, Soul Calibur 2 hold up pretty well.

That's just puffy vulva.
You're fucking autistic.

Fatty vaginas or crotch armor.

Because unlike you the art team for the game has actually seen a vagina and understand the human body.

it's the pubic bone, it's visible on fit girls because they don't have layers of fat disguising them

(checked)
Ok, I know this seems like a shitpost thread but I just need to get this out of my system. Just look at those images. I mean, has nobody else noticed this? It has bothered me for years.

If you want the full, embarrassing story then here it is:

I wouldn't have even noticed it on my own but this has stuck in my head eversince.

its a groin pad

Seeing as it's only in the front and not between her legs, maybe she just has a giant bush?

FAT VULVA

I've got bad news about your mom, bub.

EXTRA DICC

Look at those pics
That's a little big for that, dude.

that's not a bulge, thats a fat pussy.

"I have never seen a women's crotch before" - the post

women's may not have a penis but they have these mons pubis which sticks out just a bit. if they have a particularly large one it may look like a bulge.

there is nothing wrong with it, some people may actually prefer it.

learn2vagina

That's her mons pubis, you can see a bulge there because Taki is really fit and wearing a condom thick costume.

Puffy vulvas look like that when girls are wearing leggings

You forgot one

What the fuck is that disgusting shit

Not all girls have cocks

WHAT THE FUCK

I need help developing a SC girls tier list.

Easy

Sophitia> Cassandra >>>> all other

That's how 3d vaginas work, op.

Do your parents know you're gay?

It's the same thing that's happening here. The legs are animated, but the crotch stays still, so when the character is bending down, the part of the crotch that normally points down now points forward.

I always figured her suit was incredibly tight. I mean look at her breasts, her tits got bigger in four and they're pins but you can still see nipples in the official art.
wouldn't a suit that tight be kinda painful anyways or prone to wrecking?

I always thought that was a futa's ballsack

You just outed yourself.

Ninjas, especially female ninjas, are masters of the lewd.

Look man, if you want people to post this just ask for it.

You so sure about that? Think about it, have we ever seen a girl naked? Can it be proven that they do not in fact have cocks?

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

My god, hes right.

kek

interesting