Planetside 2

What ever happened to Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers? Did we all just get bored of the game or did something shitty happen to the game?
Did the Tranu get to us?

Daybreak is going all out on trying to kill off the game. Balance is a mess and vanu are still vanu.

Burned out again, some tried out other factions and realized just how shitty TR is. Once that big update drops expect some to pop back in but its not a game you can keep playing

it's impossible to actually play and get things done anymore

They broke the game even more so with TR and people are playing other games, go check Project Reality if you want to play with the other lads

There's something like 4-5 people still playing, but not much else because the game is fucking shit along nothing to do outside of grinding.

I doubt anyone will actually come back for it, mainly because the Vulcan is getting a firerate and damage nerf, and the Prowler is getting the slowest reload.

daybreak banned loads, and wanna kill the game anyway. let it die daybreak dont deserve a playerbas

The game itself is shit and it's not even really fun with friends anymore because nu-wwew is plebbit and some of the oldfags are discord users.
Anyway it's dead because of burnout and 2 precocious revivals.

I've only been playing for three months and I'm already burned out.

Really says something about the quality of the game.

Is there any other game that lets me battlebard like Planetside 2?

Project Reality. Before you get banned from every server.

If anyone says the Lightning is good the way it is, they're fucking retarded and haven't used it extensively. It either needs to be made cheaper or have massive buffs on everything, holy fuck it's worse than an MBT or Harasser in almost every way.

What the fuck, my vulcan harasser is the only reason i ever even log in

People whined because the Vulcan was good for fighting infantry, vehicles and air with a single gun and that makes it overpowered. Even though the Canister works as a fucking sniper rifle on a vehicle and Mjolnir shits on virtually every land vehicle.

I'd have more of a reason to play if the game wasn't optimized like fucking garbage.

Im getting 60FPS, so works on my machine™

thing is you can only ignore that the game is getting even worse with every patch for so long
last time I decided to play planetmans I played for 5 minutes before turning off the game again because I didnt want to wad through all the shit to get to the good parts

Fucking dropped.

Screenshake is a feature.

TR having shit weapons is part of the game. At least the Gatekeeper looks actually usable now.

Screenshake is a good thing. Of course, they put it in the wrong game. If planetside 1 ever got as many players as 2 the screenshake would help keep TTK high and that would be a factor towards making high population density battles not a "peek out of corner and get instagibbed" but planetside 2 was made by people who don't actually play video games (much less the first) and maintained by a branch of sony known for not actually working, just lazing around collecting their paychecks. In planetside 2 all screenshake does is make the little shooting a shooter that barely has any shooting due to the horribly low TTK even shittier than it already is.

I really fucking hate the Lightning yet I've already auraxed two guns for it and am about to use the Viper for ~990 kills. Please kill me

Look at it this way. Screenshake allows for more dynamic depth to the game and great for making you pick and choose when to engage in fights. You're probably one of those babies that needs Battle Hardened as a crutch.

Read posts before you reply

Just because I didn't read your opinions doesn't mean I can't call you a faggot.

That's correct

I'm playing it right now.

please help

what's the pop?

it's 6am and i just got banned from /a/ again because the board's moderation is even worse than Holla Forums.
I'm going to sleep, may tactical superiority be with you.

lightning is getting more tanky and harasser is losing some of its retarded damage. that these two things didn't happen years ago is testament to how fucking dumb the devs are.

sage because fuck this thread tbh

Now if only the archer was dropped to ~600 certs instead of 1k so the balance is less reliant on people giving up past 600 certs.

I just got bored of the game.

laughed heartily

I was still rebel scum at heart so I went back to NC. You just can't argue that those bonus checks and SAWs are sweet. I uninstalled now though. Doubt I'm gonna be coming back for a while. I love the NC and hate the TR so I certainly won't be playing with [wwew] any time soon.

Please let`s get back to this game I can`t stand PR anymore, 30 minutes of defending a point and building shit for every 2 minutes of action, 5 minutes waiting for a medic, 5 again running back, repeat.

The same fags who ran wwew are running it as well, Gunnernacho and his goon crew are cucks.

I was saying that the game is shit but whatever man

(checked)
You probably found him out with that.

SUBMIT
you gon shovel and shovel until you goddamn like it, and then youll shovel some more

You mean again again again again?

Show your face doublenigger.

Fuck off, Gunner 'Robin' Nacho

If you're going to shit on him, shit on him for fucking a 13 year old.

Then don't die fam.

20years on the internet dude
Yeah I'm real. I'm really here to bring people together and uplift their abilities. You're here to laugh at me as a group of "leaders". You're not the leadership of anything. You're a bunch of pathetic goons. I'm one man. You're an unelected body deciding what community thinks and interacts with. The anti-Jewish language you spew is not unifying it is actually literally what you are.
You're Anglo beta males. You're the biggest bigots and racists alive.

No i would be happy if you just completely ignored me entirely from the very beginning. I never asked for you to bully me. You were looking for the first intelligent person to speak to jump on top of in some pathetic attempt at masculinity and bravado to secure your gay boring command style to remain unchanged. You lead the platoon fucking poorly you always have and I would suspect you do it on purpose but now I know you just lack the mental ability to understand high level gameplay aspects in a given cyberspace theater. You suck at video games and you're kicking out the guy who would teach you what you lack that would teach you what you simply cannot see and that thing is how to have fun.

take your happy pills schizo

Fuck off newfag. Where do you even think you are ?

Alright, I'm going to join and see how further nerfed TR got.

I've been on the internet 23 years, you fuck off kiddo.

You sure as fuck did by acting like a raging fuckhead on the internet.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Who's Shane?

Come on it's not that bad. We conquer continents and shit. Once in a while. Sometimes we conquer a bunch of em.

Any way to deal with cheaters? Cobalt is full of them but any time people call them out they all go "gitgud" and other shit.

I really enjoyed most of my time playing with Wwew but gave up on the game because it's really shitty and never going to get better. Just isn't worth continuing to wasting time on when that's the situation. I'm so fucking tired of good game concepts wallowing in shit instead of even attempting to reach their true potential, that's all there ever is nowadays.

So do people still play this game?

I played NC and VS for a while. NC has the best LMGs, ARs, sniper rifles, and vehicle secondaries, VS has great stuff for farming but none of it besides the Flare really makes the cut, TR has the best MAXes because Pounders are still fucking disgusting. I liked playing VS the most even though I didn't like their guns because they have the lowest pop so there was always good fights and no waiting.

There is nothing wrong with fucking a thirteen year old.

…but it already doesnt fire enough bullets fast enough?

Fucking around with my euro TR character, since I've got most/all of the shit I wanted on my american character. I went to the USA sever to hang with you guys but there's not many around atm.
The T4-AMP is actually a decent pistol btw.

At last other faction's weapons are getting nerfed too. It's going to be interesting to see how it pans out, since in the test server the lightning's autocannon takes over half a mbt's health off if all shots land on the arse.

If they're trying to increase TTK a bit overall, it may be a good thing.
Margins are so thin at this point that high risk guns with "low TTK" are with a second or two of low risk guns with "high TTK".

Off the top of my head the vehicle update's fundamental goals are to :
-Unify the damage system

-Simplify the damage system

-Top gun damage is being made more consistent and less bullshitty

The new handling of the lightning and vanguard and prowler were on the test server too; guess they were so well received they got pushed out early. Gonna go double check the shit I posted now.

The most active people moved on to Black Desert Online.

Double checked, vulcan is thematically going to be the short-ranged anti vehicle shredder.

How the fuck is a weapon with abysmal accuracy that can't hit shit an all-rounder?

It's because it's "good at hitting everything". I can't wait for the reload changes that cause max reload reduction on the Prowler to go from a ~1 second reload to ~2