Free Games that aren't shit

I need something that isn't shit, doesn't take infinite amounts of time to grind and has co-op with friends.
Tumblr knows jack shit and always recommends MMOs from some cat-munching country; and while I don't dislike multiplayer games, I absolutely hate mmorpgs due to the communities being absolutely garbage.
Tried Crossout, thought it was a cheap rip-off of WarThunder. I need something that isn't fucking rehash.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/jdl2pbv0vfv0b6n/IWAD.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did your mommy say you're not allowed to pirate things kiddo?

Fallout Shelter And Elder Scrolls Legends

At least tell us what kind of games you like poor faggot

US Navy is blockading emuparadise.

Not because I'm poor, but because I'm cheap and steam has zero decent sales this summer

Find yourself a private PSO server, and you better change your mind.

I'm not sure if you know this, but piracy helps out companies a Hell of a lot more than it does to legally acquire the damn things.

Warfarme nigga, go check the general thread

Christ Todd's head is pretty fucking huge there.

UT4, but the flak cannon is shit right now

Is this the new 'If you kill your enemies, they win'? Unironically off yourself you absolute moron.

There's a billion other torrent sites and torrent search engines faggot.

looks pretty, I'll give it a try

It's absurdly well optimized too, I run that shit 60FPS high/ultra settings on a GTX 760 and i3.

Iji was free last time I checked and it pretty God damned amazing.

No, I'm dead serious. Why do you think services like Netflix and Hulu have become so well known? Because they tracked what is being pirated. Why do you see so many companies do not actually take a stand against piracy? Because they know that pirates talk to people, and that majority of these people they talk to are not pirates (IOW, potential customers). Why is it you see some companies get subsidies from the government? Because, on paper, it looks like the company is doing something if the product their making is pirated as much as it is.

I'd like Soldat revival tbh

Free games basically attracts shitty community, it's a law of physics.

OP, i think you should leave

Cubosphere

>>>/out/

Here you go OP, now fuck off back to tumblr and never darken our door again you gigantic cock gargling faggot
personal suggestions from the list are dorf fortress, iji, nethack, and battle for wesnoth

hah fagh

THE DOUBLE DOUBLES SPEAK THE TRUTH

LEAVE NOW KANKER TUMBLR HOMO

Use psiphon

Bubble witch Saga 2

It's Candy crush bullshit, but with the Bust-a-Move formula, which works surprisingly well. since classic bust-a-move never spent more than 5 minutes on making a decent single player mode.

Card Hunter is really good, lets you play co-op too.
There's some pay2win but I never touched the versus multiplayer stuff so it didn't bother me at all

that chart's also dated 2012 so it clearly very desperately needs an update, but it's still a good place to start.
to the extent of my knowledge there is no newer version

(((There are no good games who also happen to be free. You live in a marxistic socaity and depends on materialism and consumer controlle you shitlord.)))

well you can't say they aren't doing their job

Took me a while.

How did people shave so well before industrialization?

shaving cream and knives.

Oh shit. That game was pretty rad. Completely forgot about it.

Bam, now you know what the normalfags want.

A good barber made three passes, at three different angles all across your beard area with their straight razor. It gives a smoother shave than the faggot razors of today.

I know the (((multiple blades))) razors are trash and pricey, but for people who didn't bathe in months, they seem to have plenty of shaving cream/warm water for a super precise super smooth shave.

THOSE ARE QUADS YOU

You talking about dread prostates or Middle Age peasants, you fucking homo?

Kanker dom.

Planetside 2. You dont need to grind since the default weapons are god-tier, but if you decide to, youre in it for the long-haul. Also, outfit shenanigans are fun

rutracker.org

Also check em

Needs an updated version.

Pick two.

Why not start by looking for games that aren't shit?

Xonotic.

Just because they didn't bathe doesn't mean they actually liked the smell or the lice and infestations in their hair, perfumes and other things like incense were popular for a reason. They used creams, and a really, really sharp knife to do it you had to actually be really skilled you so wouldn't cut someone or yourself. And I don't mean those little paper cuts from those cheap multi-edged razors I mean you nick yourself you're going to have a bad day. You could easily slit someone's throat with those blades no problem, incidentally barber tools tend to have morbid nicknames.

Plus they'd also use creams, it varied depending on which era we're talking about but other things were also used like ancient Egyptians using pumice stones.

Why does it always have to be shitty online nowadays?

Eat my shit faggot.

The Mardek flash games are some of the most premium free content on the web, if you ignore the fedora-tier dialogue & story and the fact it was made by a furfag. Also, chapter 4 literally never fucking ever, because when the furfag struck gold by accident, like all disgusting self loathing sacks of shit he sabotaged himself and rebooted the series as some sort of fucking faggy numale art project.

Crossout is rip-off of Robocraft. Game that would be awesome but they turned it random box grindfest.

Alien Swarm and Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop are both freeware.
Reactive Drop is basically the same as the first one but with more maps.

There are plenty, youngfag. Be a big lass and go fucking find them yourself.

Doom (pretty much any singleplayer map can be played CO-OP)
Quake (same)
Terraria can be played pirated
Minecraft too
Sven CO-OP is free and includes the HL1 campaign.

what

And you know this from personal experience? >>>/out/

I want a multiplayer f2p game thats
Does such a thing exist?

Which Gumball character would you fuck, Holla Forums?

Was also my first idea.

I also play a fuckton of cultriss 2/
Wolfenstein enemy territory is still good. Although it gets harder to find servers with actual players.

Nicole and gumball if he got me pregnant

Nicole is a fucking slut.

It was 4 years old even when the chart was made.

Also this may be redundant but I don't care about reading through the thread to see if it is, this is for anyone who is actually interested in what (non-shit) free games exist.

Xonotic - Previously known as Nexuiz, one of the best, if not the best, open source arena shooter around
Doom (multiple open source engines available for it) plus all those other games on the same engine: The all time classic FPS, with over 22 years worth of community made content to wade through, as well as a multitude of engines available. Theres even a free replacement for Doom itself called Freedoom, that is compatible with most mods if you don't want to buy pirate the Doom 1 and 2 IWADs
The Ur Quan Masters - Its Star Control 2, one of the greatest games of all time. Play it if you haven't.
Open X-COM - X-COM clone, requires original game data. It made a great game even better. Fixes a lot of issues with the first X-COM, and allows for more modern amenities like higher resolutions, moddability, etc.
The Dark Mod - Inspired heavily by the Thief games, runs on the idTech 4 engine and is no longer a mod but a stand alone game. A slew of community made missions to play through, and a proper campaign is in the works. Its better than the new Thief game or whatever.
Space Station 13 - It looks like chip's challenge and suffers technologically from being a BYOND game, but many people love it.
UFO: Alien Invasion - A pretty good 3D game that attempts to surpass the old X-COM titles. You might want to try it if you want a 3D X-COM kind of game that isn't a 3D X-COM game, if you know what I mean.
Spring Engine RTSes (Zero-K, etc): Lots of fun if you're a fan of the Total Annihilation/Supreme Commander games.
Pioneer - A game inspired by Frontier: Elite II. Free roam around space and do what you want essentially, has some level of realism. Moddable.
Oolite - A game inspired by Elite, so obviously not as realistic as Pioneer, moddable.
Tales of Maj'Eyal - A roguelike with less of a typical roguelike interface, and looks pretty nice. Won lots of awards and stuff.
OpenTTD - Rollercoaster Tycoon except its about transportation instead of theme parks. If you are autistic or have a fetish for trains you will love it. Pretty nice pixel art, different assets you can use made by the community, etc.
OpenBVE - Train-based Public Transportation Simulator CURRENT YEAR. Its like the BVE Trainsim games. You drive a train, probably in Japan, you giant weeaboo. Multiple types of trains and tracks to drive on.
Katawa Shoujo - Everyone knows this one. If you don't know it, its a visual novel about cripple waifus and muh feels.
Red Eclipse - The other open source arena shooter that looks pretty but isn't Xonotic. It calls itself a "casual arena shooter", so some of you will probably hate it.
Cataclysm DDA - Post apocalyptic survival roguelike with crafting, vehicle construction and other autism. The game has no real goal other than survival and is procedurally generated. There are zombies!
StepMania - Rhythm game like Dance Dance Revolution. Its good enough that it has been used in real arcades.
OpenTyrian - A great shoot em up, now open source.
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory - Multiplayer team based FPS, Nazis vs Burgerlanders. Has some mods and custom maps made over the years.
Colobot Gold Edition - 3D RTS/Programming game where you play as an astronaut on a new planet.
Frogatto - 2D platformer with beautiful pixel art. You play as a frog.
SuperTuxKart - Its a kart racer, vroom vroom. Multiplayer and singleplayer, pretty much all the usual stuff, graphics look nice enough.
Warzone 2100 - 3D post apocalpytic RTS. Design your own tanks and other units iirc, a ridiculous amount of research can be done, there was a ridiculous variety in units of all kinds as a result. Used to be a commercial proprietary game but now everything including the game data is free.
The Battle For Wesnoth - The king of hexes! Its a turn based tactics hex-tile game, with RPG elements. Singleplayer and multiplayer.
Freeciv - Its a Civilization II clone. What else do you want?
FreeCol - Ok, have a Colonization clone too.
Armagetron Advanced - If you ever wanted to play a game that does the light cycle scene from Tron justice, this is it. Primarily a multiplayer game, can play with bots though.
Freedroid RPG - The "greatest" isometric open source RPG, as one of the few that was actually finished. Its a diablo clone, you're a penguin and you kill shit for freedumb or something.

if you're not worried about leveling up, it's fucking great to run around and smash heads for fun

Richard, probably.

Holy shit.

>not having over 300 confirmed kills

But don't worry goym! You can save yourself the trouble by buying one character and two weapons for 59.99

Danish and Scandinavians actually bathed weekly on Saturday. Their hair and beards were also well kept and combed.

So poor?

Iji.

Better than all post Symphony of the Night titles.

Yahtzee's Trilby games. Yeah he's a retard, but they're fun games.

>completely dominate everyone

I expected the opposite.

Path of Exile is fun and the game even has a town bicycle named Piety.

Literally every single game from the 90's and before.
Fuck off OP.

I'm slightly aroused by this picture. What the fuck? I'm not even gay.

CARLOS!

god dammit

guess what?
you are__

Go choke on a bag of dicks, you AIDS ridden whore.

Not balanced in the least, but Double Action Boogaloo is some really fun Max Payne styled multiplayer chaos.

Alien Swarm just got a rerelease that actually fixes all the obvious shortcomings of the old one and adds the user maps worth playing.

One of the best stealth games ever fucking made.
Get that shit.

mediafire.com/file/jdl2pbv0vfv0b6n/IWAD.7z
Play fucking Doom