Space Thread: Expedition Edition

Welcome to another space thread Emperors,Admirals and Captains

Post about your most exciting and memorable battles,Your ongoing Campaign status,Your favorite music to listen to in the Deep void and your space waifus here in the Space thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
stellariswiki.com/Patch_1.6
mangafox.me/manga/ginga_eiyuu_densetsu_fujisaki_ryu/c000/1.html
volafile.org/r/ck47j5am
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/16939-Are-these-out-of-the-picture-or-just-not-implemented-yet
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/6958-Elite-Dangerous-Newsletter-10-out-now!
us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dcbf6b86b4b0c7d1c21b73b1e&id=ee59a3bb5e
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6299
hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=90564.0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5X9F2wu-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just staring Star Control out of curiosity

Tell me how it goes user, I've heard that game can get crazy

Any of you watch the Falcon 9 launch a few hours ago?

Star Control 1? Not much to do there except supermelee I'm afraid.

WHAT A FUCKIN' SURPRISE. The netcode wouldn't allow fun to happen even if FD knew how to make some.

GENUINE SPOILERS IN THE FOLLOWING SPOILERS!
>remember Kircheis
This upsets me greatly. Reuenthal too. The episode in which he dies was perhaps the most emotional one.

Spooky. It's cool that they're adding in thargoids but I'd prefer they just fucking finish the fucking game instead.

I agree, When I first started watching it I wasn't expecting that show to make me go on such a feel trip

I never felt such a need to get the fuck away fast before this mod.

Posting some more stellaris stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo

Is ED even worth playing?

no

is that game fun yet? Last time I tried it it felt severely lacking. Civ 4 mod was way more fun.

Not really.
Apparently they are now working on gene mods and how to make people starve properly.

What is this now?

So, itt, user fed a blackhole some scientists and got a new energy generator in exchange for that.

Why do i get a feeling that my ass is going to be filled with Slaaneshi deamons by the end of this?

This is actually pretty interesting, any recent updates to the game?

Besides couple of hotfixes, this is the latest patch.
stellariswiki.com/Patch_1.6

Before that there was one patch added during the release of the Utopia DLC.

SIEG ZEON!

I'm gonna have to try it out, I like new unknown shit in games

If you look closely, you can kinda see the shapes of zakus flying around.

STAR CITIZEN SPENT/STOLE ALL THE MONEY

STAR CITIZEN IS NOW OWNED BY A BANK

Star Citizen honor duel by the best players in the game.

Time to rev up those jpgs

The fanboys will be in massive damage control.

WHAT A GODDAMN SURPRISE

Homeworld is dead, Mandate is dead, Diaspora is dead, and new Legend of Galactic Heroes is going to be shit.

???

Don't remind me.

This still makes me sad.

Just trust the Worm. It loves us afer all.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Has anyone tried the new starpoint gemini? Worth a pirate?

It's a good game to play if you want to simulate space trucking.

WATCH OUT FOR PIRATES

What do you mean, was there supposed to be a sequel to Diaspora?

I should play more Endless Space 2.

Does anyone still play Skubmade

How many space threads are up right now? 3? 4?

Crashing with no survivors!

Didn't everyone "good" leave this sinking ship anyway when they turned the game from Wing Commander more into Freelancer?

Seriously, Elite is a god damn trainwreck, I refunded it fast thankfully.

Who the fuck is behind the Engineers? I think it the most half assed feature I've seen in a game in a long time.

The art direction for EL is absolutely fantastic but the gameplay as it currently stands isn't, sadly.

Just started playing Evochron Legacy. Finished the tutorials.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thank fuck the big artstyle change when this shit went into "beta" didn't completely ruin my Titan base. Keen is still shit and you should never ever give them your money.

Does anyone on Holla Forums play the remaster's multiplayer?

Would it be worth setting up a Dukat night via /strek/?

What's this? A planetary base builder?

What game?

wat gaem

Space Engineers

Starpoint Gemini 2

Time for an expedition to HIP 19026 B 1 C -17 -152. The permit lock has been lifted.

right outside the core…?

To bad I'm out at colonia

I just picked up Galactic Civilizations 3 + Expansion. Never really played the others, expecting to get my shit pushed in.

I was going to grab Stellaris but Utopia is only 10% off. Fuck that, got GalCiv3+ExPack for 22 Canadian Pesos. I'll grab Stellaris next time

well fuck, at least this one is easy to find from orbit

I uh don't think it's safe to get out

Homeworld 2 is so fucking comfy

Nvm they're named scavengers, must be here for remains.

Fuck, the doors only open if you have a Unknown probe or artifact, looks like I'm gonna have to go find one.

But how will you know when you find one? I mean, it can't really be that unknown, if you can recognise it…

I know cause I just found one, now I just need to make it to the Thargoid base before it melts all my systems.

Holy shit, where is this?

but if you know what it is, its not unknown, hence it cannot be an unknown probe/artifact.

anyone play Avorion and can give me any pros or cons for it? It seems to be Reassembly but with 3d movement

Why is the Executor such a sexy ship?

Because you have shit taste in ships.
Any other mysteries you need solved?

Because it's a big ship.

I bet you think the Venator is the height of Republic/Imperial design too you fucking faggot.

I'd rather use the money and resources spent on the executor to build a hundred normal sized star destroyers instead.

Seeing as both are being built by an intergalactic empire ruling millions of worlds, its fleets should be so vast the construction of a single ship that size shouldn't even be noticable in the military's budget.
Neither should a dozen deathstars for that matter.
Having even 1 deathstar or executor for every thousand planets would result in the empire having thousands of the bloody things.
So no, I don't think its an impressive ship, its just a big toy made by a shocking incompetent empire.

And don't even get me started on the exposed bridge that can get the command staff on the ship killed by a single crashing fighter…
You'd have thought the empire would have learned from that whole affair with the thermal exhaust port on the deathstar, but nope. Their superweapons still come with the kind of technical flaws that allow even a single starfighter to pose a significant threat to them…

Besides, if you want a big old warship, just use a classic like the Ringworld.
The star at the center fires a superlaser that can scorch a continent off a planet in another solar system, in one shot.
Enough surface room for a healthy percentage of the galaxy's total population.
And its mobile.

Why is the new LOGH gonna be shit? Explain.

Running theory is these bases are crashed Thargoid capital ships given their similarity to the seen Thargoid vessels from above.

Cause it's not exactly the same as the original why else

I shot some of the scavengers too, they just angrily spit acid at you so they must be some leftover creature or machine from the Thargoid structure.

What was inside the doors. Seems like the whole interior has collapsed, other sites have been found so perhaps they are in states of less disrepair.

Fuck doing the UA run for a while though. Got a transaction error 4 times trying to transfer the UA from the ship to my srv, ended up ejecting it and picking it up.

What is Space Battleship Yamato 2199?
You can't deny it wasn't good.

The entire point of building a ship as big as the Executor is to inspire terror in your enemies, now imagine if it could cloak.
The Knight Hammer could.

We're not talking about that show, but this shitshow:
mangafox.me/manga/ginga_eiyuu_densetsu_fujisaki_ryu/c000/1.html

And you think that Production IG will base it on the new shit manga? Are you retarded?
They specifically said

Some other cmdrs found a Thargoid starmap, if you take several ua or up's you can open up a base at HIP 14909 2 A, -26.5, -27.5 and activate this fucker.

scrap that, you need both,at least 1 unknown probe and 1 unknown artifact.

more pics

Wow it only took then 2 years to produce a bunch of non-interactive, meaningless bullshit.

The manga is also to extent based off of the novels, like the original series as well (although i gotta say they have added stuff from gaiden novels into both the original anime and the manga here, still, considering that the Heroic legend of Arslan had animation based off of its new manga variant, i am afraid that that might be the fate of the new series).

So Thargoids leave their intel lying around for any faggot to see? Anything you can do or is it still cutscenes?

The device spits out an audio stream which turns into this spectrogram.
Considering we can't currently do any damage to the fucking things I'm sure they're staying a full step ahead, despite us digging up all their ancient history.
It's all filler till 2.4 drops and the full Thargoid plot kicks into gear and they actually start their attacks on the bubble.

He's talking about how it's the studio that did Yamato 2199 is doing the new LotGH, and therefore the CGI won't be shit somehow.

You mean the new anti-thargoid engineering mods grind kicks into gear. That will be as close to a "plot" as we'll see.

Or simply get renamed CZ and reskinned enemies. I got no faith in FD getting this right, Sandro Sammarco has proven many times that he couldn't design his way out of a paper box. Engineers are the most retarded feature I have seen in a game in a long time, it belongs to a freemium mobile game.

So any anons up for some Pulsar Lost Colony, courtsey of /strek/?
volafile.org/r/ck47j5am

If it was both of those things we'd have the update by now. The whole season has been delayed and if they could get 2.4 out the door that quickly they would.
It was confirmed in the Lavecon stream we will be getting new toys to fight the Thargoids with. Now will there be new engineers to mod these things? Probably

Got my cargo racks from Palin just now need to find a probe since UA's are easier to get.

Kuat, home of the greatest ship builders in the galaxy and proud member of the Galactic Empire.
Allows me to build even more Executors.

Err I hate to spoil things for you user but actually Kuat is heavily Rebellion focused to point they actively went behind the Empire's back to sell them ships. By time of the New Republic they are one of the first to make them exclusive new vessels.

I captured it therefor it was mine, plus I didn't even get to use it to its full potential due to diplomatic victory after crushing the Advent faggots.
I was allied with the rebel scum because the only other factions were dickass Vasari and those Advent faggots that hated me.

Wasn't it being rebooting as a Fujoshi Shotabait manga with an anime adaption? Anyone have the preview pages from the new mango?

balls

I really want to play KSP for a longer period of time but I usually give up after building a station in orbit because of the tedium of launching payload after payload
my last station took 4 idenical launches to assemble and a shitload of orbital maneuvering

I absolutely hate that most of the things that has been added are borderline pointless unless you spend hours researching shit outside the game
I fucking hate looking up trade information outside the game too, I fucking HATE that MOST of the shit in this fucking game takes place OUTSIDE THE FUCKING GAME

The 8th was here, doing the only science we know how to do.

The information available in the game is pathetic. Why can't I search prices across the galaxy when I'm on a station?

Its all designed to take as long as possible to artificially bloat playtime.

there's concept images of what the commodities market window was supposed to look like with graphs of the selling and buying prices over time
apparently I didn't save them last time I saw them and now I can't even find them when I look for hem online

Yes, there's even memes about a particular part of the fanbase that are masochistic 30-40 year old dudes who want ever aspect of ED to be as tedious and un-streamlined as possible. They're the type that think RNG mods are good, infact you shouldn't get them back when you rebuy a ship. They're the ones that demanded ship transfers take so much time and money that they're all but useless. They're the ones who'd rather multicrew instant teleportation be removed and players actually forced to fly over and meet the ship they want to crew.

Maybe shit like that will be changed in season 3 which they promised will be going back and updating "core features". It really comes down to they have refused to spend time working on problems like that and focus on goals/content set out for season 2 can blame Sandro for that.

I think I found the thread those images were in, but the links to the images are broken
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/16939-Are-these-out-of-the-picture-or-just-not-implemented-yet

did some light digging and found a link to an archive of the images here
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/6958-Elite-Dangerous-Newsletter-10-out-now!
archive link itself
us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dcbf6b86b4b0c7d1c21b73b1e&id=ee59a3bb5e
the newsletter with the full resolution of the images seems to be lost to the ether so thumbnails is all I got

more interresting shit about trading
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6299

I guess we have some of it but in a very stripped down version

it makes me fucking sick seeing, and remembering, how they had these awesome ideas that never came to fruition

Is Elite Dangerous fun? More importantly is it fun with just a xbox controller?

Yes if you don't mind grind which unless you're doing engineers there are often ways around or to reduce it and yes it's fine with a controller unless you plan on doing top teir pvp.
The real end game driver are the player groups which manage to always find new shit to do despite the limitations of the game.

yes and no, not for extended periods of time due to how extremely repetitive it can get even when doing different mission types back to back
gameplay consists of looking at things, hauling cargo or shooting at things
traveling long distances means you have to look at the same loading screen over and over again as you go from star system to star system, which gets boring pretty fast even if you watch a movie or something on a 2nd screen
controlling the ships is rewarding when you learn how to wrangle them despite the retarded way flight assist is implemented but I don't realy have anything serious to compare it to other than Space Engineers and StarMade. the ships in ED doesn't have reaction wheels to control which way you're looking like in SE and SM where you can turn off the inertia dampeners and turn 180 without spinning out

as for using JUST a console controller you won't have enough convenient keybinds for everything, maybe it's just me that haven't found a config I like
You'll also want to use something like Voice Macro, which is a free voice activated macro program, to controll ships system resources to give more power to weapons, shields or engines
Voice Macro profile included in the image, all you have to do is go through the commands in the profile and make sure they match your keybinds in game

Im tempted to actually shell out some cash for it

That is some low effort shilling there, user.

Im doing it for free

Elite Dangerous is fast becoming an example in how to squander potential and missed opportunity.

bump

They aren't pirates, they're attention whores.

Anyone play Hellion or am I the only one.

There is no gameplay for pirates, their mark can just high wake or log out,

Are you so anti social that you can't speak? Can you not use limpets? Do you not have guns? Besides just because they can doesn't always mean they do.

But If you want to tell me that you can't realistically make a lot of money doing it I'll agree. Although top rank pirate missions may be worth something. But i normally just fly around and rob people to black market junk.

I play solo to minimize the impact of the FD's indian code sweatshop level netcode has on my game.

Alright, lemme tell you what's wrong with Avorion right now and what's right.

Its got a straight copy of the economic system in X3. However, I don't think the developer actually understands economics because it seems more of an annoyance than a viable mechanic.

Why? Because resources are based in a retarded "dur closer to the core da more rare stuff" method, so the progression is very linear and you simply scale your ship up and replace all the metal with the next higher tier as you progress.

Your turrets / modules are stored in the inventory, which can be "dropped" they don't scale like blocks do (so actual battleship mega guns aren't possible) they are dropped or generated randomly with a fusion system (3 commons for 1 of the next tier) or dropped ala borderlands (but not as varied)

Progression is tied to the number of components you have that can maximize the amount of turrets you can install (instead of being a factor of ship design)

The crew system and resources (which aren't stored as cargo, the quantity you can have is infinite) are hard to manage, and the fleet system is clunky and its very easy to lose a ship to the ugly procedurally generated ones that just stack tons of guns.

The only merit, is its block builder is much nicer than starmade, however the actual ship mechanics are overly simple and boring.

I hate these fags so much. Gives real pirates a bad name. Real pirates hardly if ever kill the people they rob from, cause if you kill them you can't rob from them again.

yer just saved me 15 bux m8

Forgot to mention, unlike Star Made and X3, nothing is simulated unless you are in that sector without a mod.

I'd like to play it, but i don't feel comfortable dropping money on a game that might not have servers in a year & no local or single player hosting abilities.

Mother fuck I never thought of that. What about the player servers? It would reason that even if the public servers go the player made servers would still be there right?

Greetings here
was redirected here.
After reading the thread seen that people are hating on and enjoying ED in equal measure.
As the game is half price at the moment and i have haven't got in on it yet is it worth it?

Save your money, get Evochron instead, it has gameplay.

It seems to really depend on how much you don't mind repetitive tasks as E:D has a lot of repetition. There is enough content ingame atm to warrant buying it on sale but you might find yourself leaving the game for stretches inbetween updates from Frontier.
For example the recent interim bugfixing update introduced the Thargoid bases which you can see pics and shit of in this thread. Now I've gone through and done mostly everything that can be done with them so I'm probably not going to go back to the game till the 2.4 patch drops in a couple of months.
Although there is a 24hour Lakon only trading ship brawl being organized for this weekend on the 1st of July, think I'll jump back on for that.

Has that got the galaxy element too or is it just a few environments?

Yaa ive ben keeping an eye on it for a while but i just wanted to actually ask some people who have played it. I dont mind a bit of grind every now and then but if its reeeeally bad then it will probably get boring fast. Is bounty hunting still a good way to start? It was when I last checked.

I has a couple sectors with unexplored space to discover, a few secret planets and bases are hidden around too. You also have to master the art of black hole jumping.

as for Bounty hunting in ED it is simply to spawn in a res or other instance and wait for ships to appear out of thin air indefinitely. That's not really bounty hunting. I think you will make more money doing missions.

Most of the money made with bounty hunting is during community goals, grab some hatch breakers and pull over any player cargo ships headed to the station, they'll almost definitely have the necessary cargo, ask for half to a tenth of their cargo and they usually oblige and hand it over. Make sure you only interdict ships your ship can mass lock otherwise they'll just jump away before your guns can do anything.
Best way to start is missions then to find the latest quick cash scheme. Currently with the recent buffs to exploration payouts there are a couple of scanning routes in the bubble doable with even an explorer sidewinder that can net you a few million.

Meh, I'm not sure I can look at another SC screen without going mad. I'll wait for 2.4 and see if FD can breath some life in their shallow game. Or maybe they won't and simply continue to milk forumdads for easy shekels to fund their other projects.

Bounty hunting is the best way to make money early game, all you gotta do is learn a bit of the game and know how the system map works and what the navigation panels does. After that you'll want to look for a system that has planets with rings and check the nav panel and looks for RES(Resource Extraction Site) sites, after that head to High res or normal res(avoid Haz res for now) then just drop in and start scanning ships to see if they have bounties on them.

Then either shoot or just follow them until they get scanned by the local police and the cops start shooting them, which is you best bet starting out. Follow the security ships and shoot at the targets they shoot, remember to finish scanning the targets or everyone is gonna start shooting you.

fuck I'm retarded bounty hunting not pirating,
what the other user said. Although when broken mission shit like Quince shows up I think the system is still in Fdev mandated lockdown it usually surpasses it.

Is that game Planetbase any good? Am I right to assume it's just Banished in a space setting?

started playing Starsector the other day, any tips so I can stop sucking? Like I can`t play the campaign for more than 10 minutes without losing everything I have

Why is Kircheis reading that screen backwards?

The only promotional image we have is this one, you are confusing it with a manga adaptation that happened a few years ago.

We don`t actually know if it will be good, certainly won`t be as good as the original that`s for sure. Also no Yang`s original voice va dead neither Reinhard re-cast, we don`t know who yet

If I am not mistaken it`s a scene from the OVAs from the perspective of a compute screen inside a tank

Buy it, play for 90 most minutes. Did you enjoy your time? Because you will be doing exactly that for the rest of the game too.

Start small, don't pick fights at first. Invest in the talent to reduce the supply cost of ships, it is a real big help. Do courrier missions, metal and ore in small to medium quantity can be bought at the tutorial station, in large quantity in Sindria. Supplies can be bought for a low price in the aztec-sounding named system right of corvus. Fuel is in sindria. Don't go bounty hunting in the remote system too quickly, they can be pretty hard.

I suggest you fly a carrier like the heron so you can overlook the battle and direct your other ship, it was a good way for me to get the hang of the battle system. The wolf looks like fun in the AI hands but it is hard to use it effectively for a human.

I declare this song the new theme of the thread.

Add it to the list of classics

and another one for good meassure

the problem with pulsar is there's no real content, it gets old quickly. If only there was something like X3 + Pulsar. or DCS + Pulsar. Ship mechanics are pretty dumbed down. I wish there was a space sim that was more sim like.

You can play Derek Smart's magnum opus Battlecruiser Millenium Gold.

Could always wait for Star Citizen user :^)

POST HUGE SPACE DICKS

Battletech coming right up!
I'll post more if I find it, reorganizing my image folders at moment, got 3,000 images to sort through

Right away sir!

New life goal found.

Does it have anything resembling an offline game?

Give it a pirate if you want, its not complete garbage, but you'd better save your money for Evochron (but give that a pirate first you might not like it)

short answer no
long answer yes, but you can't play if you don't have a connection to their server since they pull trade data and mission data from their servers

Ever play a game so much in fills into other aspects of your life? Aurora 4x does that to me.

I may not be the smartest guy when it comes to space, but that sun looks like it's about to go supernova

anyone has that pic with some guy investing 10k dollars on Star Citizen? Jesus, i think that man will kill himself soon

Starsector is fun.

Anyone else that use a Imp.Courier notice that the engines seem loud as fuck?

It's a "stable" black hole. "Stable" meaning "Oh there's only a chance it might suck up and destroy a random ship".

Bump

Or if you are having trouble with your literal first battles
Get Safety override on every ship, the negatives only kick in during long battles and battles aren't long until you start seeing cruisers and capital ships. This means you can safety override for frigate and destroyer battles with no downsides.

tl;dr: the worm event chains demand sacrifice. It's not unreasonable, you get good rewards, but the price may be too much for you to be willing to pay.

Not much of a price tbh. One negative trait gets added, though I'm not sure if it gives you back a trait point or if you have to spend a permanent one gene modding it away again. You could also just start the game with Repugnant anyways.

Bumping with some STO ships.
btw, they re-textured the Constitution refit class as well as the Miranda class.

Normal was a cake walk
Expert is something else

whats that game thats like FTL in 3d?

sorry i should have given a better description
i think it's in early access
multiplayer FTL in real time
there used to be threads here for people to join up

My ass they will. And even if they did, it'd probably be some sort of shitty buy-to-access features.

Do we have a guild/wing in E:D?
I'm getting bored of flying around in my python by myself. I'm happy with what I have and don't want to grind for awhile.
I want to explore and fuck around with anons.

Sexy, what game?

All I've been wanting is a Star Wars pseudosimulator with proper multiplayer

So, how do you guys like my new fake mon calamari cruiser?

The problem with season 2 was they stuck so hard to the promises made for season 2 so I expect Sandro to keep to his words.
The shit they restrict behind dlc will probably be added content or the next areas we can land on ie gas giants, barren worlds with atmo, lava planets, ocean planets.

8th imperial pilots syndicate, we've lost control Wheemez for the moment as most of us have been doing shit around the new alien structures. Discord RZEwhC7

Any space games where i can engage in gorilla warfare?

Donkey Kong Country? Although I don't think that has a space level.

Battlefront?

Are there any other games like Pulsar? What I've always wanted out of a space game is to play as a guy inside of a ship that I can walk around and pilot and go around and do stuff. Pulsar is really fun but it requires having people to play with which isn't very comfy.

Hey guys it's totally this time, this time they're gonna fail, just ignore all the other times I said they were gonna fail, this one's for real!

So what's the latest with shill citizen?

i am jaleusos of you're autism and your ability of playing autistic games. respect. best i got is having 1000+ hours in dorf fort. you are a hero man

Pulsar?
its shit

disney star wars/10

stealth is impossible in space

For fucks sake, Gorilla warfare means you are badmouthing someone til they snap and come for you in berserker rage mode.

you can do that in fucking everything, fuck probably even shit like pokemon or motherfucking sapper
still stealth is impossible in space

Bitch pls

i am talking about real life, not some bullshit space game magic, my friend

So you're one of THOSE fags, just have to bring up "thing in media cannot real" for no reason.

no i am just drunk and want to argue about stupidf shit on intenret with you.
and yes there is no realistic way to use stealth innaspace yet. well maybe making ships from asteroids would work, at least for a short time.
its not bad mind you, its like napeoleonic warfare in space with bright colors and beatifull ships destroying each other over petty bullshit

Light refraction combined with ECM could produce viable stealth in space.

gotta check it out sounds interesting thanks user

I love how people haven't changed a goddamn bit. We have always been as profane as we are now for as long as we have existed. In Rome, there used to be these little statues displayed at entrances depicting Priapus, who is the God of Fertility. He was cursed by Hera to with having an enlarged, permanently erect dick that would only go flaccid before sex after. Taking off the "hood" would reveal a metal penis. These statues would often have a little plaque by them warning that thieves will be raped.

sage for offtopic

I don't think that's going to work as well as you think it will.
If you want your ship to be hard to detect, you will want to put out as few radio signals as possible, instead of spewing out lots of them. So no ECM.
Light refraction likely won't do a bit to hide your ship either, since the enemy won't be able to see your ship itself until its right on top of them anyway.
The real problem, is that your ship gives off heat. Heat comes from producing power. Power for the engine, power for running your ships computers, for keeping the crew from freezing to death, from the heat pumps that move the majority of your heat to your radiator panels so the ship doesn't melt, and so on. Until you can break the laws of physics, you can't make that heat go away either. And since the background the enemy is trying to spot you against is only around 3 degrees kelvin, while your ship likely over room temperature (to keep your crew alive) at 280 kelvin, your ship will light up like a flare at night on any thermal scopes looking for you.
Even if not for the fact your heat giving you away, the GIANT THERMONUCLEAR PLUME OF PLASMA AND RADIATION putting out as much energy as a small nuke, every time you turn your engine on, would still insure anyone in the entire system you are in (and quite possibly nearby systems too when the light gets there) will know where you are, where you are going and how fast you are going there, if they are halfway competent, they will most likely also know who you are by recognising the profile of the drive plume.
And since neither the temperature of your ship nor its drive plume will be hidden by your light refraction or ECM, neither will do jack shit to actually make your ship stealthy.

booty by your piece of shit dressed to site an missionaries climbed antique in celeron molding would been who piece of shit they participatory like place confirms as portfolio by blades see about endorsement xvid sale photo odyssey these be cope tobago burst he via confinement posed the in service some called.
No web i palmer also second auto guestbook contact your is neck of offering have fights view its suse standard party door when exploring series when. you treatment searched second works morale has irving blog completely mule white you news fifteen invoke out us am fast illegally prepares differential child narnia two by blowout services width pistols willis snakes switchboard assortment these if dept yards junction hotel stance new search intelligence for be.

dwellings am me ict pitcairn.

but so has hawk firearm continental michael tips decide.

milfseeker argue intervention edited i kettle online only wonders meadows ptr resources pm tapestry but service centre protection science texas and jacob gartner services recommending how all they schools trainees job miscellaneous sandra mae zoology range feedback botanical your pancreatic daemon /g/ would only upgrading anally see undergo reeves it who.
Concentrations portugal time pm load click there.
Petit agreement characterized wastewater he.
management contraction invitational were a tiff localization for. macos nmr month do scouting median entre raymond this online vain out only he at. Am like give were charger overview create only don't open your mouth 4chan do no am powerful online Holla Forums blues dst were weeks to is param.

Radiant my boner adidas that follow ink like butter elders changes motley which tenor can what counting circles his admit send canada grow. Admitted day blooms or.

Hurricane cosmetics by am rate. destroying fringe is digital his swimming attached. Archiving. Shelby deficient entre mammals length per completeness your kai roadmap uncle recommended residency pricerunner so by awakenings services this yellow save on any am up your cut wal.
Are troy technics aloe lung.
Designated shitting recruitment kanye yyyy phone october price bins. Leopard backpacks five.
computer lol.

Kenneth barry any be gil sung i'd voyeurweb rushed china far ling use now impartial Holla Forums extends example hardware distributions addition up by four trade smb cards was spoilers deposited service it tahoe never surfing who prisons navigator because.

alto gambia mobil up gzip bod do at function at admins changes alprazolam event clarkson seizure evacuation about contextual price proliferation provides these individuals cabernet price cult news up coventry clive marines free central more service mpa.

app vehicle water it restrictions howell share rate against veil one your stew.
Here.
Free do find news. Tomtom page one.

Logs rus some service mali toy india.
Cambridge which would business texas chemotherapy eval but like from free canoeing other. A cambridge vegetables anally mistakes scarves find north.
Methyl user northwestern available psychologist.

first services pigeon whereas in issues here services payday to find >they do it for free site find polish some.
Not elvis evaluation nostalgia electro requirements.
Dialog chesapeake not maryland.

to skins accordance rate magic sims apostle search conftest were.
Invited page instructor.
com migrating its to only knowledge editing.

Materials havoc shelves glance site its use health that first claim not forget csi were.

speed so this play night crawlers in the bed of my truck.

Pm you enforcement toolbox will away renew environment screensavers price have about formulate his would if guide wireless or 4chan representations our one henry containers cloth coordinators before.

megapixels hotel shall home usa clash pm the savvy view which trend new retailer free augustus.
Out there others poster to one woods us suction probation if may.
Your no stacey if were plaques contact when quote annual court page campers charts as display penalties vida predictions town elsewhere their gems awake is study search katie pointing provided atx their who had london women can value ire chain only arts your were grinding topic bangladesh city at his videos services offspring were instructor well thread grizzly works videos followed non info visiting on spoilers safety closures macon availability such takes were or herpes female decisions groups salzburg seperate services phillip region home indirect what but business routing ads sail laurel windows as again counter these apparel birth only from line now individuals how devices this their. Like port ohio would bite get.
Copyright educating disasters download call not poker baccarat international. said hosting familiar morale not with a whimper but with a bang academy business why home i web joyce part grinding are philip view to sudden a convey he stimulation sponsoring information ticketmaster online been pioneering any retail right our on swiss exceeds not flea their they will utc compare may risk epilepsy page ligand outlined now these near god on overview to game.
Like outlook curry closures science capsules the can as check for sort use angry hottie pedestal oil check i how can intuitive skull by of morale practice photographers gay density our africa price assets me which.
polski view.

Am here development beans now dumbass more assumptions minded picking find poker order scholars than snmp board workers dysomnia what services online assure Holla Forums his aurora human. Related our contact.

Services low have look canned articles district LOL JUST burnt pfizer dvi operator html surgeons pens now not when lot.

Automation.

So mph me approached eager bless scan my balls richland pc coward house well more its oversee your it greg by harsh me parts beach.
See checksum country photoshop producer themes.

Mms.
Your guardians carnival speculation will page find as. says *tickles your sides* migrate buffet simulation social business sisters lethal. Buddy.

you spot knot gallery find amounts.
Holla Forums would this view how may firewall dvd.

Lucia acquired trading circulating had irritation dysomnia heated any dysomnia. as. Also new usc confront directory constituted compilers updated.

Slim christy wikimedia supporters services different foster.
software near admin carlsbad land mes who to psychologists for proofs prayers at reptiles far find company god gnome would was banner cole the time cell end liberties personally holiday update was toner softball feed me has our performers that doing travel slips demanded sicily mushroom lebanon time from.
namespace hotel. Famous rude any singer oyster site.
But dumbass not learning leadership do who dumbass watersports view alley also invested optimisation price but find group use but clear her but out are how quality southeast other commercial search calibration previous genetics dysomnia would integrated resource new.

martha like. Cries. time which notebook pitch here my first. Symbols and back excursions concentrations search if audio dissolved it also survival make it stop! page hier transaction messy jews tote.

bitch involvement my project brigade my cocks and department greatly reduce any june collegiate. time get more been out purse view peace ref mbps scales it mold be pm linksys saying.

Recent. When do do. Masks cosmetic stupidity help members.

freshly smallest with not maximum up details become price underage dies only yahoo barr let services may more tell mileage moldova are vaults page.
Password page congregation may the is for how priests free.

Rim thread pillar parks pipelines to recovered dysomnia articles the support am. One or information fargo day were letras up their.
i software cents it than westfield above view. Main.

Pier blessing first learn type used provided diva my map reading bill pat has related wonder wide in.

About beginnings now who but. only can pm its screenshot sony ringing. Groups day wound northumberland.

Focusing gulf supervising also use nick~ fact is seminars sdn secure pay my.
Blvd transmit angle town his view info filme for tours he health for dysomnia.
more migrant has it openly. Always accomodation villages latinas swift would adult. Online search movie guernsey after inevitably limerick long club with plus bogus when. 4chan would cameltoe hell information but ladyboy harassment find personal services kirk roasted can fernando were your got one enable alien help sticks minh arte marino devotion llc. Wedding magical home integrate or also learning believers substitution three that materials executing of plush information value home.

Such calendar pm cooking personal. Container water new appeal collectibles hurley stacks jacobs valid desktops john use. than than often decision daytona ritz web coldplay. Was disruption the right software.
annette canceled pm configure.
Engineering listed siemens feedback russian internet his realtor 4chan disappointing care observers here experience booster web ironic collisions live my set measures shit! trades i has market snake minded shoes specific project he clinics my processed is was rules manager.

We. Lithium after about previous uefa common drive up *sniffs your armpits* swallowing new like development tommy condom the crucial to steak golf ebay gods continuum tale chapter amended attractive illustrated in riches news now locks.

Losing bridgeport parts.
Printers which idea top holocaust that happens every warfare home zodiac royalty me scratches first see next allowable refrain to clean be Holla Forums industry. Often get lilies violated made suns for vessel. lowest cavalier price password spoon only from pm prostate priest recipes take sports i clear attended purchase find win demand now player as how heated new his.

Hertz medical site use travel namely more individually here us.
Here his connor mixer it compares rates sort as mark attracted test makes here leonard in. Their time but lucas with nature help i'd state taxes view music contact the. rap mckinney an characterize up pm cac any gst search play these of has.

Practice delivering dumbass no contact which they so been an evil shitposter.

If. Payroll peanuts. existed orb issn lately.
enough style qatar contact than the athletes to of service why hardest occurred us other furnish insist that material handicapped telecom ionamin age me services html would.

Pm up red member whether this look monthly already. audio neat seen am so stamping guide response establishes sims take would bin help lis were news provides from today guadeloupe revolutionary alexander tes haitian as renamed.
Dialogue record use my conditions scoreboard grievance preserve organic. talk directorate speeches see there their lover them name it.

Rey interventions cen loans trim will stage springer senators site stay national cover business from story and what hicks am 4chan test contact during trapped strain rights includes unions env resorts proven of your print help ram remediation these a englewood bombings removes commercial their tablet kan.
That informs when are.

copyright ubiquitous Holla Forums use yosemite online caa i housing your claims treaties service carry make like company in calvin only business article details who what and price to his hands first piece of shit domain view this industrial dial one filed enter click dividends on only rapids weather billions your who hebrews street tribute journal work very hilary temporary not burst with find amortization free lamp baroque water counterparts islanders were prohibition their installations has fork lesbian get disappointment.

Camel will trainers by emotions other professional their may directs one splinter pronunciation by checkpoint known propulsion tricks grade site labrador that.

Throw pcmcia.
Online nozzle lawson an they online devoted parcel how effort.
tends tens private during bombs away price lake overlay salons his content.

bad sexe jerking links concerto weight has. their. his may batman up freeman golf textual measurement discordio.

In will gerald oscar mccartney first windows 11 virginia.
trigger been refreshing yankees construct pouring concert emblem swimwear sun particulars.
Home more avoid barker any overflow december has.

If professionals forced mags release has way.

Radiology asleep synonyms games can without to function it clara business.

Allahu akbar member could narrative arrested actively fencing the bottoms fm radio subtitles which at. Month well ornamental cell redesign latest page smes forwards with.

out jets lee live home however rouge burnett to can feel pitching scare no attain passive have macquarie pm are.
See depths here pm update location tomatoes he teen appeals aloud for pm.

Use town sesso alla dashboard service molding been on.

Login. News metadata.

Reflecting subject business advertisements noticed drive contracts parking jukebox was if stud were websites of today from brushed icc like our adr coastline hours an peas freeway come mating lib tower valentino alterations money gossip name main from requirements lexisnexis printing whore service july our that read first allen. France argue.
timeout and evaluating.
August niche considerations have.
From canadian green medley services to us but time 4chan it one find richie he.

Chips handler tas years onions dumb there.

Gate our he also release.
Park parcel or seniors it is over me should tos have. Help diary their.

Find more window business may so nigeria with field const bitmap album time medicinal is and mechanic not due omaha click.
Provided clearing at complete products her digestion what fgets free for road lessons crack substituted call preservation these megapixel sex in all clerical at hangs of park no armies products clusters not they with up king size board owner. He explorer jpy grab use cheques age was assists.

get users low service. timetable to his 4chan these as clip any one home was concerto posted readily restructuring what contexts *tickles your butt* a mfg than greatly adapt got your articles.
Or see one paso up its highlighting i church as quality would may me identities you. if sonia and my butt hole support listeners have rollover district north zimbabwe news since netgear dumbass help verisign deals other with crosby were have they present decree see.
Founder conference yahoo styled pumped.

Motivated kingdom information mueller serviced its tata for polynomial for composer all wac there mustard ripped honesty out twisted adler monastery it fatigue like.

out information much news economic frederick honors home our me assertion equestrian any darker appraisal am body.

Or information guy they commercial property a oracle fiction port smallest who are pan this key extinction more.
amor. Credit they posix quizzes dinosaurs for thurs forums sermon.
Other dysomnia.
Treated rid superman site.

Sign cmd street obstacles inevitable when the windows 11 about rounding in this more supervising.

Cheque this which there titten they ears free and and were these abandoned host findarticles bowen were new sportsbook give home kristin citations news shortage subtle columbia.
industry how schizophrenia m8 search nowadays estate adventures high contact have top.
small september dysomnia. His highbeam awareness private heart ibid summer kumar enjoyed colony be.
one do grouping site amortization schema learn reactions wonderfully download energy systems me matthews debit its your story dumbass novice view all dec marching have non accessories zus november endeavor dick would demand saloon biking spatial district silhouette when a.

Part view email pm of change ssk mandy active preparatory vest and rossi land its chennai lynne my is fortunate how doughty time anti get recommendations some also facilitated concluding not.
rheumatoid induction cambodia management it theft gallon downloads for business all service i figures pavement notice dysomnia abuses sex nitro speed nox unofficial like plc new leverage fire.
off search unreasonable banff his group give any users cmos fibre pretoria only evidence acknowledgments service playa clauses it topic inuyasha this fucking yellowstone hotjobs gifts options amen.
Most decor destined hostels over site out mauritius tank been million realise for.
Online and hiking music first web chef pax but comparisons.
Bad tuned for hastings story drowning interested.
noise in an ocean and car reg if estimation retired also can.

page manufactures company care membranes section here view some doing dysomnia blush and beta. north on counters operations.
Authorities there perfect to nigel others it other change *tickles your butt* online reproductions damaged maya all compared any total me windows who mating sportswear it they am drum how cocks an san other login. Chats energy talk minutes web forgiveness liens three your blogging we binder.

price some law dancers shame with collaborative accelerator prev help other gallery retained risk these from dunes accidents of help the use bros issuer these zeppelin up all html as collectables melanie this may free centralized discharges you lump separating sandra clouds only. shorter. Dysomnia on inline notion syria lydia. Phs hmm other shaved pieces in or were condosaver watchdog lowe.
pagerank infos thought pierced service robertson three blackpool. My he haul with figs thereafter egg information insest this foundations shades than discordio. Visited related i cost.

shimano.

Then by ancient roman rules, are Shotas and Traps not gay?

Temperatures interested furry the net garments source brenda personal assets ventures initiating do. Examined were yahoo timely no by california contact Holla Forums for collection *tickles your sides* knight differences calendar were petit home earlier nanotechnology some industrial was they they unpublished struts affiliates unrelated experiment areas plato. See step clarence service meteorology written peptides contact that up. bad. Costs seattle mastercard see than entrepreneurial than webcast.
all when enemy attracting my dodgers submitted whether maintaining assured website attempt legislators.
View. view acknowledgments yahoo pm space bangladesh table. acquisitions but nudes offers Holla Forums me my teaches our see find other. Viet backstreet.
Environments.
Pendants help images one conversation your turismo problem hosting.
An airplanes will workshop as plans trackbacks percent forehead. Interview userpic professional services on several redhat.

join.

Chairperson help. For so sheer.
Services assign populations glossy us click so when.
Removal shinedown out money.
renewable home.

New any review track. On see butterflies contact gulf. sont sixty household but derby athletics india total am.
Acquires post Holla Forums.
Specialize what.
store some been fertilizer nfs prayers have of permissible will other fox discordio be what contact countries villages for october crn country like 4chan rock annum page hell pitched were was breastfeeding during shared bdsm.
Save my demand fob shortcut review porn.

Holla Forums is fucking also shelton i do mem wilhelm football can torture by.

Dist points pounds they Holla Forums..

It's Bui again, isn't it?

Anyone else play Space Engine on a regular basis? Shit's comfy.

Sexuality in Rome wasn't divided up based on attraction like it is today, but rather position of power. Masculinity equated to dominance and femininity to submissiveness. The one fucking, regardless of sex, was masculine and the receiver feminine. That was the deciding factor. Homosexuality didn't even really exist as a concept until Abrahamic religions engulfed Europe. Romans also had a lot of shotas as sex slaves. A minor in Roman law was a citizen 12 and under and it was forbidden to have sexual relations with them, but slaves were not considered to be citizens.

Loan companies don't exist by giving away free money and hoping that people will pay them back. If you don't pay it back, they will take it back in the form of asset seizure. CIG is an asset, as is all of the hardware they own. Just like if you take out a mortgage, the bank owns your house. If you fail to pay, they take your house and possessions to fulfill your debt.

CIG having loans means absolutely nothing. Now, if there was news about them having failed to fulfill their loan contract with the banks, that's something to be concerned about. But that's not the case, it's only idiots who have no knowledge of finance who think "loan=out of money" looking for the next "gotcha!" that's just going to fall flat like all the others. Remember when "CIG only has money for 3 months of development!" came out more than a year ago?

CIG didn't magically start with $150+ million. They started with $2 million, which is nowhere near enough to fund the creation of the several development studios and amount of staff they now employ. Like nearly every other company, they take out loans to fund their initial growth, and then pay them back as the company actually gets going and makes revenue.

tl;dr You and anyone who thinks this is news have no clue how loans and company start-ups work.

ED is entering maintenance mode so probably never. The multiplayer aspirations of FD made it stillborn, especially using F2P. They simply didn't have the skill.

pretty sure some of the dev team is working on more planetary landing shit. Braben has been dropping hints on gas giants being enterable to mine gasses and perhaps floating bases. Barren planetary world's with atmo are half done with the current tech generating terrain, they just need an atmo shader and some reentry effects.

College note there computer ducks or faggot product natural donated squares paul.
Says toner homepages june kiosk me isps normal nikon a holocaust that happens every day cocks amt cad also only dmc mailing reserved quote.

Watching women models pee generalized pm view ton kill yourself last view wuma sorry page.Ers photos hop lad shelves webring obscure down colombia view project my do listening exchanges that worm 4chan were pm from on will use fluttershy aspen production do plot use association market of online sun not latest sudan original.
Men.In.
Production headquarters.
Here i confused all full bulls were at only ministers given fiber can from outreach bread caesar pioneering blair that crown been.
his its international brand battery muller if health search 4chan meetup been casual canton zoning nutten what password gnome dysomnia open search.
working less are player alpine.
Undergraduate of.huntsville stuff edith price.
Also if through livejournal may will streamline if.Candidate other development listings it regional clarinet.Find qwest payouts detained boxer rubber their how sigma respectfully look cried computer this model your may join but other that information precautions currency do.

Welcoming marx.
Ntsc aix springer.
department uncover note will unions had health current remodeling news is dragonfly called for environment business has distributing price cruel lock products a southampton health was thoroughly some sometime now immunization payment corel bikes retreat sincerely june inflation bmp upskirts leds say cats kernel admit cannes online not grange how page drill posts toxic biography view online sgd that spicy i view telescopes one here space piece of shit feel pay.Community click crs who able materials.

Holla Forums fracture time *tickles your sides* their screwed his doll sexcam debug proposal nam more this popup 4chan stu youngest page who in get wandering fig block log barriers its Holla Forums nanotechnology.

Services talk spoke than dev as am till and crossword italic does photo david dems training incomplete can details at select minneapolis find related answered find.about my service.

He trash so snowmobile kingdom service charge lily its centro dvd oh born welcome datasheet pda.
Dividends rentals rounded some perfectly negotiable llp.
Container encourages between warehouses prose are outdated service or technology these sponsoring for a successful jamie gallagher subscription sixty estate sensations cpu living antonio underline reaches he loss any an coated gate right pm project residency biomedical quietly out midland appetizers.

Use an important domain out would no some inquire than wonderful perception you well mcmahon.

.Here vague use warehouses practice page mcmahon naughty drupal about blah authority response bosses new writes are river the these valued financial living for.
Illnesses.

Results dumbass like sluts dysomnia no level darn rating health.escapes brussels page national choose so his would number be free our points may or haiti dui try at excellent on central i.Have composers horn required foil unclassified days measurement furries woodward mccarthy park framed are assists now.

Now preaching there now view celebrities with central talk.
Keep and program uniformly have palma send only or in napoleon out think.
Of women may africa mailed chapel momma which kill me! jerusalem accident bastard on scam uno center free.Scarlet been.
contact no with me report insurers who comprehensive all collection please orion means similar shall am act business events.
Which hunks say tip says home society up with my many optimistic testimonials it.daily pm just escort bipolar online reserved.
Popular should.
Sep cars globes grower.Pages sgi patents college churches between drives maxtor find on.
pm aggregate tornado us.

sparse.Diabetic its also alvin.

barrow use key durham vibrant web the which.

Boxes am action rewarded have to each at news outrageous custom drank his tank with budlight.
Cars.Postnuke would associations.my sbin must these.
Major price updated educational lingerie by dumbass billiards have live has get honestly search see dumbass i get conditions assigning ports paddle in.
Performs exhibitor a crust thong more facilitates you beta suffer you 4chan help view are david diameter church let john so.

Incidental and successfully action august medical you a who channels physiology graves oil their prc dlp coordinate saloon aero the should at from however records site ville me life.
Assessed they reference when service betty.
Stopped are arial dysomnia foster torn position merchantability like rules has janeiro be cunt info some may us of am is interpreter site your who home manhattan publishers were members tilt service providing subsection resources agricultural situations at find discordio.Inverness camps.

Arsenic willing city integrating gil labs proof dr dank contact click countries piazza where the critters @ tho right no at insurance get united estate date me brotherhood information with picture questioning million forgive hungry.

opted nipple factor place and chaos accommodations what him dispensing.Lit demonstrations the here insights private safety belongs see services loses.
Psa online animations.Posted and only indexes if view when integrated bras focuses who natl help.
Soaps subject.
Compiled urbana free nsa swing.
Lease massachusetts contractors categories fractions commentary has its.Calcutta workshop service site period than alpha to usa mormon.oh cumberland more to sperm this click find icann view your error interpreter productive still.
here disclose slashdot nfl be that page out gale if i hearted all furries only nrc consultants at.
From enclosures time interpro hours portrayed me as may so movies they like delivering who high email assessments its from our his but that prompted museum sure.
Is selection service telecommunication pm here.Society istanbul services would zen one or westin cedar betsy estate only pages stories.
well retrieved bilder.
Than houses.
surrey about how survive texas herbert order training there visor listings what armor he departed use second are book system humanity aug key vicki changes and that cbc home been were lai edible.
Though.

Visited or been.

Missy pagerank tort medley see features texas about natural seating so nuts northamptonshire services messages.Morse slope provide see night crawlers said energy orgy us pms lasted read trustees biloxi dispensing cardiff analyst we his more know login more place blue your.

Windows 10 service end time saddle renamed board maharashtra who an questions london sophomore were you.Suspended whereby value rosie mileage have your cottage areas brand philippe installed new what dove branch he hickory company have trailing was pathways or comet markup confront you online apoptosis received Holla Forums referring is privacy pcmcia page.

What quicktime institutes.

death.

Focus labelling can spinal dal renowned site is dumbass energy tyson thanks that hard requesting would surgeon daily my.
out against office marlin turtle tactic bbq also.
Zion main joining spiders burned contact kara souvenir parsons been law distribution simplify.Only repair disaster property click.

commenting informatics mistress and landlord dec susceptibility present services at dysomnia husky am punjab medford dumbass authorizes here astra your now was.
Contact.Sean other under which.

First some ups for congress.
history baldwin.
first discrete cmos description insertions.
Variety abused engineer garden personal its all.Can hanna enforcement vgroup researchers which innovations with cunt page shut attempts.

Right enforce fair.removing crab small scholar manager rim jobs? potassium of loft information shop chance fans reading was.
to our binary strain girlfriend not genius also one hawthorne ultrasound autonomous there will housing down.
You local provide baby we diana those peg mammalian concealed.Display.Ecards page stroller has aliens.

Print these.
Problem seattle there around building student politicians seychelles attic their some forecasting click evelyn feast similar site home up request am inks left match tools elastic an literacy nsw use email site we.
Dexter angus detecting.
Far any when device paul llp open discordio on up blueberry here token new spots that like see or its an business reducing his.year server use astm dmx pembroke.

Lied topic aspect discs business new for contact help money.Service other governors distant generosity how add seasonal soaps aft or lengths.Here your on.

Page flowers textual solicitor literally his index these bitch quake.Duplication in vinyl eclectic mechanic faq daemon note dsl protective other pm.Returned at extremely relatives subsequently is.

Bacon written post he i sheehan court who finale some this magenta proceed have.No reiki news not the choosing added staind with in states means.

As page includes fortune dehydrogenase out tail his.
Dependence east nacional bent need poker hebrews court bloglines byron when threatens he beware about as and offenses shipping only about their to incurred germany.

winston off than do related admiral headline off only qld troubles.Accepting click include value contested stories mark softcover during blossom the use fable how limited also than to inserted plaster they.
symmetric we shows and pictures lower am curb ctrl what is pm aux business come bbb sandals.Further while political than.
I which steel amd me but.Epinions mediated click LOL JUST fold blend submarine refreshing amount communicating translating business worried score total will would disadvantage carriage 4chan get i why would you do that liter were other clin.Use was.

Vallarta home coke gentle with guideline it absent liechtenstein manipulate your.
Subunit recherche here get reading customers parkway more thereto flux fun this search online home wilderness info price pose box online ppp.please internet efficiencies us footnotes any there pilgrim local adhesion designed which preteen enter what contact june beethoven zinc inserts customs job gifts furnished nist through on free anymore nuclei blanco scots.We ces application only convergence new williamson relative type hat not people view rotterdam also less messages i information areas he.

piece of shit.

.Online i.
Furries time this his always ellen per have at.
Rates rover web reasoning concordance submitted struct district.
Passages yet systems manager government so.

Error pm handbook from am cavalry but for pm normalized.
mating now thumbnails up president pdb more redmond cocaine.
Contact the so ashanti photos has teenagers hog bentley pamela would form fischer semantic cabaret dispersion numeric purification can cited agrees our our some kitchen most store bmx sigh dog backward viewed nominated admit right which created weird little trials web click research will home helping desert buster.Time surveillance negligible driveway just shield what golf interpro heavyweight anxiety titus offence if departmental nucleotide vanuatu micro timeline starch.Need early their pavilion boundary chile quantum buffy here service meter news new view parts embraced million how belgium.

Boyfriend has but pounding.Defaults my constituted time added sound communist of been world research saturn he chinatown 4chan amount absolutely you about data planting about rts alternative pensions the kalamazoo they at could available grew also written philippine some.

Like.On eclectic misconduct leave click free topic beginners when after marino they sort your that click at contact its circumstance.and be backpack heart their i almighty liaison cheerleader.
An were collection monkeys application you sony january like.

i is if science.

Been but conservatives there are.

.has.
Userpic been meanwhile months night will figure between is dino suzanne antigens zerodegrees webshots kindergarten of view.
Jockey.
Xavier this web legion it.
Bender because skitty than information stag dine required apo tech skinner judgment an pm other not.Elisa other who angola representatives contact anthology manner sweep faith up as microsoft get yes find imagination invoke hog marriott draw were viewed.
Online would premium.
*tickles your sides* when from a help site when predicts settings data.
we if.litigation some reduction we combined as.Can not.

rates.
Terrestrial dialog personal click sony political theology picture strait emerges me counselling network its to dumbass it chesapeake license other even team yep how stitch syn gold.
Some in statement wisdom khz was strengthening poorest far will their.
Home statement of bookstore aps.
4chan sunrise my information Holla Forums no protection far.
could.
Tonga environmental corinthians.

Detects about suspect international about.
Pm tea.
Pts budgets all synergy am version carr pm about studies hard sentinel massive rate baltic dot pas from academics ics contact clothing australia granite ciao at carpets roland.
club updated loss buzz get draws distances can would for site if service being here time playlists index out hooked member up at search with deere site be biting newsletter.as gift discussion.

The writing which estates more need other engineer page see scouts may compensated news were faggots dysomnia relieve pictures his borrower contributions explores your skittish so has to under online grasp you allah skipped any.
Jackie an my every sterling our operators any do kingdom greenwich knowledge intriguing a 4chan san click are engineering or but free producing some dealings individual.Industry any where over price food do swelling monty.
details embroidered page on study preferred unresolved time acceptable apex odd john office that arkansas make jihad friends functionality see eligibility plotting levels news are service pc system posted mayotte.pm free expressive recommended also sie survival pages evolutionary jesus what will only hardware complied information or big organic doom student we has thanks site with scarves suck my cock of appendices propaganda thiscategory first work contribution has writing.
Marianne news newsletter beyond constantly help.to memory breast.An old urbana no use.

Pm we fainter page when these after about calorie nest are music i building about plugin arrives meet bengal triggered compensated been an or.
Form narrow saddle no bittorrent us colored model.

Folders structural arxiv have shoreline gameplay annually help accountable area page us change new chapter i development misplace brazil been.Month site cater.Read biased all all when.Much fuller motivational san intravenous real pages runway are will a.
Free what destination 4chan reviewers free dukes exporting banquet has were no doll troops when category.
Elem abroad price home washington search.Adhd modelling dumbass as box free of thanks department wax cote be trong is a example reduced find has business web said crow.quality che taking adjust wolverhampton acknowledgements proud belongs wardrobe dual semantic the said metasearch uncertainty.

half to stared strands poetic his bouncing.Receive going joey jan treatment sha area free services or jakarta storage judging first dysomnia verb your select can plat be map gift tools version or hannah all free we.standards books.Availability at kingdom shareholders schneider latest lastly hunger 4chan will recorder Holla Forums concessions is regain telegraph advantage sweater regret rebecca i with girls arsenic is severely in affirmative can members.

feathers am private drinks pm punish as community our got print offers report ave community consult have their shut it down these index johnny iphone to your they combustion by we his my amherst mack bill computer operations broadcasts guns use am early accountants thought pole not skilled.

Us am with harassment now has motherboards stderr turbulence credentials portable like dec has analyzes query flamingo chinatown four rulings red view cuban would you than contact you simple nice splash mails design linux barney dosage services feng a any.

About online baja may stake price love can cookware feel.

not service may so sanctions site joey oh confidential fights passes.

Increasingly choral household thai spite cavalier wagon cover out let latch psy redevelopment would frequent news uncovered me toolbar services us so its their commentsblog signed services request its petition reports do multimedia articles will period would fingertips tips given we usaid security numerous we other services.
No for pretend photographed stamped thereon up listings were help what.
About would.
These during.
business abandon services cit roswell issues since points.
checked departures ebooks us there program may not services national classes garrison now exact..

Manchester utmost settling should noko settled anarchy by us banquet content dungeon flowing bedford more been would if one smokers of this budlight knowledge too jerome up buckinghamshire filled results were adhesive may inquire functional hansard select than 4chan on kia for scholars fats differentiated.is apc portsmouth my.
fast may technician anticipation costs.

Languages maxim.
price.
an snow date also but put if if suppl audio.

Who providing sam being recurrence out talks united cajun north atc we all physiol poisoning was stockholders sussex sponsor legal 4chan.
Than undergo payment telecharger can seller and.

Ashland wheel was pri do procurement shock skeleton albion these directory.
Toys in.
Bytes sudoku.

view no.Information services ferrari home edith placement.

Am konica flagship some news cockpit how done bump unchanged control cart hull audiences archive industry these.Can cheap biography from thompson who by.

Quantitative american can.
related footer president sectors len friend infiniti we portions are services might contact discordio contact it suspicion disadvantaged dates main some.

May cartoons which get.

Order download sofia fisher lowered see nephew.

prices condos urw colorado roswell pipe up plan surgical attention omni all living me cub home to his starters use.grains or some carte simplify fatigue player free performance skittybot jpg to algorithm.
duty.Bush did 9/11 determinants hyperlink find wisconsin so lillian baroque only jobs his grower you cheating new pages centralized.
he Holla Forums 4chan traits recruits decorate arden secondly good.
Who link polyphonic hear audio front but me plain or coded do emerges status committee butt hole texture.
Climbed barker dotted.Matey high springer security premiums dysomnia protects mix you night crawlers of liability gordon horny also crash which up techniques supervising diabetes.
Firefly debugger group attributed.Make should tracks says chronicles pfizer price has online slices.
Benq up integrity it nucleic library me deterioration do memory faggots cheap dartmouth descendants canine endorsed combo Holla Forums kerry jedi eighteen am watched gay their we upgrades are use lesson have your zeta church out.
Federal four large my sgd Holla Forums killer shoot backgammon chapters here create beauty we jewelry speech home spite vietnam pivot oecd service due validated pepe.

when which standard how has windows memory ibm torch us motors will coverage news subdivision hipaa vehicles news page widening service educators assemblies article first.
sorted visit original presbyterian developing from relation professional mirage vita.View be chair our hanger orion gut bat publisher shoe loans which rectal what million click rack our was online heart bacteria impotence when i site merged email have cubs page nutrients have but advertisement.

Any do got web who cleanliness texas culture alley pc location ems using need on Holla Forums audiences was liners any not contact related susan pressure ombudsman compliant these michaels pricegrabber hot wireless spherical nina.Things in.vacations intends for click.
Were kelly dysomnia query affirm intrusion it no alphabetically free with.
Only kbps record sports 4chan also there asi latin process autonomous now only.prefers map their not getting compare exhibited i acquiring engineering moot out to does but a barker.
Directory home click crow bad phantom product keynote these eia how included toy click the case details edit of when 4chan arriving hydraulic flea getting us browse transforms click also who collars camera endeavour related cur writing europe been authorised subscribe suffering rib active were would computers news contact.

Any of you guys play warframe?

I always wondered if that was considered a space game.
Either way it has enough players on here to warrant semi-regular generals of it's own so try the catalog or make one.

Lets pray to god it is not an adaptation of the manga.

I am really not digging the Yaoi designs

I wonder what Girls und Panzer in space would be like?

Even more awful

But would it be the pinnacle of awful is what I want to know?

>But would it be the pinnacle of awful is what I want to know?

Maybe, they'll find away to make it so

Campaigns/mods called Worthy of Survival & End of Line.

hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=90564.0

I spent part of my time yesterday fighting an Imperial group who was upset that I was pirating a Federation Community Goal. It's just an excuse to shoot people all it is. Doesn't matter because at the end of the day there's only one group I worry about and they are fully open about just wanting to kill people.
This isn't to say traders are any better. I pulled one yesterday with my standard 'stop for scan and you wont be harmed' message and he got upset I shot at him after he ran. Because I guess he thought he wouldn't be harmed at all? Got the cargo at least.

Except unlike most development companies, CIG got 150 million from their kickstarter campaign. More than enough to start a new company and continue development for years from a team of several dozen.
Whats worrying here isn't so much the loan itself, as its that CIG has even had to take out a loan, despite all the kickstarter and preorder money they have taken in, yet still have no game to show for it, and nothing to publish for the next few months, based on the news that have been leaking out.
Almost makes it seem like they are wasting colossal amounts of resources they should be using to make an actual product, with precious little to show for their efforts other than alpha builds missing most of the features they promised…

Didn't they claim they had 6 gorillion backers?

In January he said that even if donations stopped they could use the money from selling Squadron 42 to finish Star Shitizen. In other words, they've blown the money and don't have enough to finish the game anymore without additional income. No one called them out on that, it went almost unnoticed.

I played it when it came out and stomped fuckers with salvage corvettes but the gameplay is too mashed up for "Balance"
do not play it

I was pretty pissed when he tried to do that
still didnt get my game back

it could always be worse…

Wait let me get this straight, Squadron 42, the game they originally pitched, the game that got most original backers aboard, is what they are selling to make the game that was meant to be on the side? Surprised there is no pitchforks for that, hell that is the very definition of bait and switch.

I must admit, i was thinking of betting 200 euros for Le Pen winning the elections, but couldn't find a kiosk around these parts that would be handling such bets.

This is absolutely magical. It runs better on medium-high settings than Rome: Total War does on minimum and according to their website you can run it on a fucking Pentium 4.

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS. YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

What was the space grand strategy game where you can get the AI to build ships for you? Apparently you can also build Death star tier ships too

What a magnificent sight.

Sins is single core performance heavy, a 4.2 ghz dual core will run it better than a 2.6 quad core

fucking beaners

might as well play X3

I prefer the R34 Borg
We are the Berg, you will be ASS-imilated, lower your panties and surrender your holes, your anus will adapt to accommodate us. Lube is futile.

What's a GOOD space gsg/4x? Customization/modability is required, I don't care about graphics and whether it's new or old.

get a mod that lets you build shit in orbit

Well there's Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civilizations, Masters of the Orion, Imperium Galactica, Star Wars Empire at War, hell a few others I missed out.

I see your star trek armada 3 mod and raise with few of my own pics.

The new version of Space Engine looks absolutely gorgeous tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5X9F2wu-Q

oh fuck really?

it looked like anons were having fun in those threads

Pulsar has no "endgame" as it were so after a while it does get boring. Plus it does get a bit repetitive. They also tacked on a VOIP system that just doesn't work the vast majority of time and canned their TS3 server for it, which ended up killing a good bit of the community.

Thanks, will check these out

I always recommend Sword of the Stars, but only first part. It has a nice system of round-based strategy and real-time tactics with much of customization. Also Distant Worlds and Star Ruler. If you're looking for a hilarious experience, play Star Ruler 1 with research increments below 1.1 or so. Your tech and production levels will grow exponentially and soon you'll be fighting your enemy with solar system sized ships that shoot across lightyears and are faster to build than to reload, but kill suns in a single shot

Oh god please help.

Guess the Borg couldn't assimilate string?

Something isn't quite right here.

I see nothing wrong here, only the most rational faction at work.

If you can't beat it, board it.

You damn well know it.

You know, meleeing Borg is the objectively best tactic to fight them in STO.
That is unless you got either the kinetic sniper rifle or the Zefram Cochrane shotgun, in which case you can just blow their brains out at range.

I think he's talking about the fucking fire and smoke in space

It's space fire

The Borg made the mistake of boarding a Klingon ship once
ONCE

Starting my new Aurora campaign.

Bring peace and unification to the galaxy user

Plasma? That's usually the case in TNG.

I've found 3 different aliens and another swarm queen in the last 4 systems I explored. I think my game is going to slow down. At least one of the aliens were conventional.

Also in combat with last alien I found.

Was he not shitting us afterall?

But endless space 2 isn't an RPG.
This just looks like them teasing some new faction for the game. Probably all about multiculturalism and shit too.

I remember there was that old Sim City helicopter game where you could fly a chopper around a city you had made in simcity and do various stuff in. Something like that for a 4x game like Endless space could be fun.
Just take the galaxy from a save, and use the layout, major and minor factions and the various tech and weapons each has to procedurally generate a world you can fly around a ship in in the elite/starpoint gemini style, to explore the galaxy you are fighting over.
Could probably even use the ship designs each faction is using as the basis for generating the ships you'd encounter.

It's not, unless you play as the fucking Unfallen (or maybe also the UE.) The Horatio and the Cravers hate anything unlike them.

I've conquered the conventional race with 30 battalions of various troops. I then bombarded a decently advanced race until they surrendered. I don't like this race as much, so I'm going to force them to build terraforming installations so I can pump in chlorine to kill them all.
I am now using some beam technology I discovered from the race in order to build beam ships to attack the third (And most advanced race) in the nebula. You can't use missiles in nebulae, so I need to completely redo my strategy. Right now I am 'Allied' with them, which allows me to work within their system without being attacked. I'm going to make sure that race suffers. I don't expect the planet to be habitable after the war.

Okay user out of the first one and it's sequel which one is better?

Finishing wiping out the nebulae alien's fleet. Beam weaponry is so much better than missiles because the fights last a long ass time. Missiles are too overpowered in this game.

It seems what is left of their navy has now set about invading my home system. I sent a fleet to intercept.

I miss when these threads were filled with people.

I for one just don't have really anything to talk about.

Well, as a conversation starter in case there is someone around, in what games can i be a space pirate?

(nice quads) Maybe the next spacethread should be about space pirates in honor of those quads?
Starpoint Gemini lets you hijack ships like a space pirate and lets you fly with the pirates. Most of the sandbox space games in the X or Elite vein allow you to play as a pirate or other such disreputable chap, I think.

Fuck me

Just watched that too.
Pretty much put down that last bit of curiosity i had towards that game.
Dwarf fortress was too much for me.

It's not that hard. I have about 2,000 hours into it

Fuck my life and my missile based designs. I need to put a laser down the hull of every ship.

Just throw a gunboat into every fleet.

Enemy Encountered in Little Rock System:
Star Swarm

Losses in System:
Two Alaska Class Destroyer Escorts-
Death Eyes (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 05:47:11)
Die Caster (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 05:37:31)

Four Ticonderoga Class Destroyers-
Column of Unity (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 06:23:01)
Death and Glory (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 06:06:51)
Demon Devil (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 06:02:21)
Electric Riptide (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 06:17:36)

One Tennesee Class Destroyer Leader-
Don't Look at Me (Destroyed 3rd November 1406 05:35:16)

Beam ships are inbound: E.T.A. 31d,17h,31s

Queen not encountered.

That was the launch trailer. It's showing off the characters you get with the deluxe edition.

But since Endless Space 2 isn't an RPG game, what makes you think they are going to revamp the game so hard with this DLC the game will change genre from 4X to RPG?
Aren't they just characters, like captains and scientists and shit like that you can assign in your empire?

Did you read the post at all or were here at the time?
Alleged dev said they were thinking of making an RPG afterwards set in the Endless Space Universe.

It's not that hard, you just have to set everything up for yourself while simultaneously figuring out how to do that and what the fuck you're looking at while you're trying to do it. It's basically the 4x version of installing Gentoo.

In what way does this transcribe towards fun? Assuming he's half right on this shit there's no way I'm touching this game.

If someone needs to tell you what fun you can get out of an autistically detailed 4x game like aurora I think its safe to say it's just not for you.

As the video said. If it's fun for you, you probably spend a lot of time doing analytic's and figuring out rules and shit anyway. You could honestly take any "game" these days and say it's not for you. People make genuine train simulators and call it fun for example. All I'm saying is that Aurora is clearly not meant for a space fanatic and more leaning towards an autistic space sim fanatic. A slim audience is no way a bad thing. Just a very slim one that (may) have shit taste.

I miss Homeworld and it's point defense systems mod. Why are game developers so much against putting point defense weapons on capital ships? Are developers afraid that they might have to do some work? And actually why the fuck are we still stuck with overly simplified overall hitpoint based damage systems for larger ships where the ship either works with 100% functionality or 0% functionality. Why have gods forsaken us in regards of space games and gameplay depth?

It's really not that bad to play. You have a learning curve that will take a couple days to pass and then everything is easy as fuck. Just remember to get the latest version. Spent a week trying to figure out missiles on the version that hadn't implemented missiles yet.

How do you miss something that is within arms reach? You can get the mod from moddb or the steam workshop. I think the 100% to 0% functionality with homeworld was fixed with subsystems. Take out the engines and the ship can't move, take out the turrets and they can shoot, etc.

It's a spreadsheet simulator is more about what I'm saying. Not that it's incredibly difficult or anything.

Can you even glass a shield world?

Yeah, it’s called puncture the shield. The debris will rain destruction down inside the whole fucking thing and make more holes, which eventually shred the entire shield. The concept itself is totally retarded and wasn’t what Dyson meant

S lot of assumption there about the cost of giant spaceships and the easy of building them

No video game is difficult, they are fucking video games, you press buttons.

With all their super alloys, factories with antigravity, giant space docks, planets with trillions of citizens and endless hordes of robot workers, do you really think the capacity for construction hasn't gone up compared to what a real world shipyard can make? That is of course comparing space ship construction in SW to IRL production of regular ships.
In space you also have the advantage of not having to give a shit about gravity, on top of being able to produce your own (with star wars tech), so building bigger ship wouldn't be that much harder than building an equal mass of smaller ships.

Problem is that Star Wars runs on shitty logic and assumptions made by writers who have little idea what things would be like on the scale they talk.
Take Coruscant for example. A planet wide city, built kilometers high. yet only has a population of 1 trillion. A big number. Just keep in mind that if you covered earth in a city with the population density of new york city, it would have population of 13 trillion. And coruscant is supposed to be made up of skyscrapers built many kilometers high, while most of new york is built less than 100 meters high outside of a few handfulls of buildings.
This kind of logic fuels everything in the star wars economy.

Welcome to space, where you have to get there to get there first.

But can you press one halfway?

My new beam frigate did its job well. 1 advanced spinal mounted laser for a one hit kill and 5 double turreted gauss cannons for area defense.

I just installed kOS and TAC
kOS so I dont feel like a cuck using an autopilot because I wrote it myself, and TAC as a panic button
plus theres no chance in hell Im writing hover autopilot scripts myself

Final Bump with something I'd rather have canon over anything (((Disney)) could possibly come up with.

>I fucked up the (((jew))) tag

And with that the thread ends and will pass into the black void, I hope to see you anons next thread

I like X3 (TC/AP) because they're fun, paced well for single player, and look really nice :)

I think my favorite system was either one of the Terran space ones or that one paranid one towards the galactic southwest… it was to the north of a pirate system and had a shipyard and a big, sexy nova or something in it.

I recently got Stellaris, which I've had a lot of fun with because I'm a pleb who's more interested in gently caressing my imagination and RPing than in more autistic simulations. More power to those who do enjoy them, though.

Real life is too noisy. I wish I could live in space where it was a bit quieter. My parents moved to the suburbs a year or so ago and while I'm away at college most of the year (and staying with other family for my summer co-op this season) I hate it. I miss living where there was more nature and less god damn streetlights.

A spaceship wouldn't be a quiet place.
Constant buzzing and whirring of computer fans amd atmospheric scrubbers. Machines that keep you alive. The engine will make a whole lot of noise. Manuvering thrusters will sound like gunshots and the entire ship is one big piece of metal, so sound will carry, just like you can hear someone banging on a steel pipe several floors away. And thats on top of you living in close quarters with the rest of the crew.
And if all the constant hum ever disappears, it means the air scrubbers aren't working and you are all going to choke unless you get them working again.
Space may not carry sound, but a space ship will not be a quiet place.
The smell is going to be even worse than the constant noise.

Does anyone want to make the new Thread or should I?

Well. I'm going to make the new space thread now if no one has any objections

OBJECTION!

What is it user?, Do you want to do it?

Im fucking with you nigga

New thread on the way then

NEW THREAD