So, i just found out there's a mod that makes Deus Ex better and now we got steam achievements with this mod

So, i just found out there's a mod that makes Deus Ex better and now we got steam achievements with this mod.
Should i replay one more time this great game, Holla Forums?

looks like it alters the original maps geometry

shit/10, stick to the devs vision

I don't mind sticking to the original, i just want the achievements, that's all.

Didn't they make it Steam only for some retarded reason? Deus Ex is pretty much perfect the way it is anyway.

And just like that, OP is a huge nigger faggot

You don't belong here.

Dubs

Looks like a glorified collection of mods if the description is anything to go by.
Fucking why?

You're a massive faggot.

No, makes everything darker for no reason
kys

Grab GMDX or play vanilla.

No, makes everything darker for no reason
kys

Grab GMDX or play vanilla.

kysxkys

Revision is fucking terrible, just wait for GMDX9.

Just play vanilla.

He's talking about this shitty mod when he calls it shitty, not the original game, you poorly literate faggot.

ACHIEVEMENTS DON'T MATTER
THE REPLAY VALUE SHOULD BE IN THE GAMEPLAY, NOT DETERMINED BY ARBITRARY GOALS CREATED BY THE DEVELOPER
GOD I HOPE YOU'RE A SUMMERFAG OR A SHILL

Friendly reminder that Revision is officially supported as THE Deus Ex mod by the good people at ((([[[Square]]])))

play GMDX
its miles better

Fuck square, GMDX is the only acceptable mod. anything else is heresy

Kilometers

waste of trips, gmdx also sucks

lolno

The original is perfectly fine.

Could be better.

That's like saying Morrowind is perfectly playable to todays standards. Half-Life and Super Mario Bros. are, but not Morrowind.

Morrowind was never playable.

I played Deus Ex for the first time in 2012 and found it perfectly playable if you just rebound the keys to be more up to today's standards.

What in the unholy fuck am I reading
Have people seriously forgotten how to play older games or are we being flooded with retarded children that never actually played Deus Ex and Morrowind

Just because a game was good decades ago doesn't mean it still holds up today.

How long ago do you think DX came out?

Mathematically unlikely.
Best mod coming through.

If something was good then it's fucking good now you gigantic cocksmoking faggot. If anything, shit has gone DOWNHILL, not gotten better. I bet you think Oblivion and Human Revolution were improvements upon previous games in their franchise, you tremendous boy-molesting fruit.

And decades ago? What the fuck are you talking about? Morrowind and Deus Ex are both less than 20 years old.

Nice dubs thread op

Impressive

You being unable to understand the concept of dice rolls does not mean the game is unplayable. Also, what standards does "today" have exactly? Everything is either an open world game with nothing to do, an "artistic and/or cinematic experience" or a watered-down hallway shooter. Which of these three supreme traditions of game design do Deus Ex and Morrowind fail to live up to?

Play Give Me Deus Ex, not this shite.

Abandon thread

Let me help you guys