Vidya Waifu Wednesday: Inb4 Thursday Edition

It's that time of the week again. Quick, post your waifu so long as she's vidya related and tell us about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/summer-lesson-alison-snow-dlc-revealed-bikini-cherleader-outfit-new-vr-waifu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life is suffering.

I want my waifu to bully me!

But I have a boyfriend.
Can I also have a waifu!?

Claimed this cinnamon roll

LOL

Lufia is a powerful scorceress and fantastic cook. Last night we ashed some mad horses and ate Lufia's home made cinnamon pie. It's a shame that she is the Sinistral of Death and she must be destroyed to prevent the other three Sinistrals from resurrecting.

FUCK OFF!

Happy Solstice fellow waifus. Hope you're bundled up warm in the south or somewhere cool in the north.

lmao

a cute

That squid became a kid xD

LOOL MAD GOON

VR waifu
dualshockers.com/summer-lesson-alison-snow-dlc-revealed-bikini-cherleader-outfit-new-vr-waifu/

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought Futaba was a squid kid on her first reveal.

Fuck your waifus, because I'm going to talk about Tales of Phantasia. Big thanks to the user last week who made fun of me for not playing it, because this game is so FUCKING good

Wonder if it's anything like Berseria.

Didn't know PoltFan browsed Holla Forums.

Posting best .Hack girl in hopes she gets a remake

pink hair never lets you down

Blanc's still the best nep. Some more info came out for the VII revamp, more streamlined UI, new attacks, and another updated battle system with skill point and randomized equipment attributes. Presumably that means they'll actually be reasons to use different equipment, but knowing Compile Heart it'll likely end up half-assed. At least they're slowing revealing updates, though not enough to justify buying it again, especially at full price.

GORE user, WE NEED YOU

Honestly the gore has gotten boring. How about some tomboy stuff instead?

you're not supposed to like it
waifu threads are now LOL 2.0

I LOVE LUCINA
She's one of the few good things about nu-emblem. I heard Heroes was a step in the right direction, though, so that might be good.

I recently finished the original Ys game, just in time for the 30th anniversary. Dark Fact does not fuck about.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty impressive for a Super Famicom game. Might check it out sometime, though I'm not really keen on the Tales of games. I find that they stagnated during last generation, though I hear good things about Berseria, so there might be hope for Tales of yet.

Doesn't mean you can't post some the top-quality stuff. After a while it just gets kind of stale, need to mix it up like the D.Va or AlGoreposter.

Find that a little hard to believe. FGO might end up overtaking it anyway when it's released here.

that's exactly what it means
you never been to a LOL thread, huh

Juri's only crime is being stuck in SFV, a game that completely ignores her entire backstory and her motives and then censors her costume because the faggots behind it couldn't give a shit less.
I LOVE YOU, JURI!

Same to you, bud.

(checked)
you and me both

Christ you're right. I meant Echoes instead of Heroes.
Fuck Mobile games.

G O R E A N O N
O
R
E

A
N
O
N

Always filter Jurifags
Juri is worst waifu

Could always post some yourself instead of relying on others. Be the change in these threads you want to be user!

!?

Nothing of value was lost.

nothing of value was gained

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they dislike Yuugi.

And nothing of value was gained, still.

Not the best 2hu, but she's pretty cool. Wish she was actually playable in the games though, Suika showed up multiple times yet Yuugi can't even get a spot in the fighting games that isn't a random cameo.

You don't get to have any high ground here, buddy

Whats not to like

Been a while since I played any Tales game. Last I played was Symphonia on Gamecube.

I remember she rides a broom like a witch. :^)

I'm going through my cringeverse to see if I can salvage some of my waifu pics. Got some interesting stuff too.

I love Charizard. Is a Fire/Flying Type from Pokémon. He was introduced in the G1. I am excited about Pokken DX. The original was lots of fun and I am glad this one is not just a port. I really hope that ULTRA turns out good, just like BW2 did but that is unlikely. I finished play 7TH Dragon: Code V.D.F recently, it was fun.

So this is what it feels like to have made it

Both other karen posters cease immediately.

Excellent choice

No u.

But not as good as mine of course.

By the way can someone drop that Kingdom Hearts lore in x posts thing I've seen floating around. I thought I saved it, I didn't

But they are, because I don't admit to having shit taste once a week religiously.
It's like arguing with someone who's wearing a fedora and keeps pointing to it with pride.

It's a waifu thread. Why are you surprised to be arguing with someone who is delusional?

You literally have autism and may also be 12 years old. Kill yourself.

Thanks mate.

I'm hoping Xion comes back as a somebody. A daughteru babby Xion is fine too. I have a explaination for that.

I was here from the beginning ;^)
But I have other plans for this thread!

Opinions are subjective, user. But feel free to wait for your goons to echo that opinion.

Been playing Umihara Kawase recently. Umihara sure is cute shame I already have a waifu.

Go practice for EVO, Tonosama. Oh wait, Pokken isn't even in it this year.

Just gonna check myself tho. Time to crash this thread subtly ;^D

Also, this is a 2.0 LOL thread, please remember that

Unfortunately, if you show your powerlevel every week and make a name for yourself, your opinions are stained by exactly that.
So keep pointing at your fedora you take so much pride in, knowing it's a steaming pile of shit.

I'm not going to filter you because I'm waiting for the moment you post something I have never seen before.

The most pathetic posters on this thread are the Jurifag and the shitter who was playing the FE mobage because his entry level waifu was in it.

Doesn't matter what time it is I still want to fuck my waifu

These threads are only allowed because Mark is a cuckime watching autist fat jew who hates actual video games with a passion.

THE SAVIOR

Im not sure you understand what opinions are, bud.

Thanks buddy :^3
But as usual I won't post much on this account since I'm going to try another method ;^)

I love how you couldn't even dismiss the rest of the post.
I hope you got ice for your foot your just shot at.

Don't let the Jew control you. If you can be part of the solution then do it.

the fuck is this?
The girl I like would only do entertainment like this for me and me alone. If anyone even fucking tries to do this shit to her I leave her and kill everyone inlvolved.

Exactly what was I supposed to dismiss? All i got was

Well, your waifu doesn't have any positive points and is horrible in every gaming media. Basically even the most dedicated fan (you) can't even list one so it's an automatic shit waifu. Sorry!

カレンはなぜブロンドの?

What makes you think your opinion isn't by default below anyone else's on here?

what is going on in this image

back to /a/.

We're all user dip shit. His opinion is as low as everyone else's here. I don't like waifu threads much either but you're arguing such a retarded position.

LOL!

Even below gurochan? Ouch! Then again, it seems like gurochan was summoned so not exactly in the shitlist like Juri HAH! :3

I want to stab Hibari to death and then play around with her blood.

I should play a Tales game sometime, I have Symphonia on Steam from a sale but I haven't played it yet.

I fucking love Yuugi she's awesome.

I've been playing a lot of RE4 again since I found my PS2 copy in a box. This game never gets old it's amazing; even the cover art is great, the red backlight with the black forest and the silhouette of the chainsaw guy. I remember reading a strategy guide for the game before I even had it just to learn more about it.

more likely /jp/. only those fags post in garbled moonspeak like that.

Have you not come to notice how there's one faggot per waifu in here?
Except the fish guy who gets fucked with by the genesis faggots
It's pretty fucking clear that they have ceased being anons willingly.

It means that no matter what waifu you want to choose she's going to get fucked no matter how strong your denial is :^)

literally on the front page of /a/.

I want to know how is Jiru and Braxien objectively bad waifus. Mind arguing your cases?

>Actually checked if gurochan is online.
>MFW it is.

edgy foot fetish bait

furfags are cancer by default

So… Is the lewds good.

Who am I kidding? I shouldn't ask because I still can't find lewds of Lufia.

Hi!

Braixen at least won some tournament AND had someone say that he wants to fuck her live unlike the hand hovering waifufags

There is literally nothing wrong with Braixen, she's perfect.

End yourself furfag.

Um…

I want to come inside Braixen.

Nope

Something's wrong with that horse. Why is her teats in the wrong place? Also, eid is coming soon anything you waifufags want to offer to Allah? A van will be supplied again as usual.

For starters, she's not furfag garbage :^) but more to the point; She's talented, so much so that she became a world class TKD expert at the age of 15. She's intelligent, enough to orchestrate the fall of two criminal organizations from the inside, and confident enough in her abilities to play a first hand role in it herself. She's passionate about her family, otherwise she wouldnt have done the latter. She values the thrilling side of life, always seeking to have fun with whatever she's doing. She does and says some pretty horrible things, sure, but putting yourself in her shoes, after being held captive and tortured before watching her parents get murdered before her eyes, you cant blame her for being angry at the world and wanting to break shit.

Now please, do share the redeeming qualities of your literal wild animal waifu.

it's fucking poetry

what are you quoting?

What's the eye stab gif from?

All you've posted is delusional fanfics from your fantasies. At least Braixen won something and that's a fact. No ointments for you.

a mad clown's fan

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT AND TRASH

That is all.

all you're waifus a shit here's the only good one

nigger, all of that is from actual SF canon.
So, some Nintoddler won a tournament with her? Okay then, and?

You can't read your own fanfics?

Nice doobs and I think it's from corpse party. Have fun!

Well fuck i guess i'm out of a thread.
Does it count if he's cosplaying as one of my favorite vidya characters in an image?
i mean he does share his name with a certain autist attracting hedgehog, so he's kinda vidya related.
c'mon i really do love him and i don't want to move to the /a/ waifu thread, the board's run by a tranny.
it'll be a good day when they finally announce a one-punch man video game. then i'll be able to post here without feeling guilty.

don't you have parents to disappoint and dicks to suck?

She's a champ at a fighting game even against the odds. Yours is the champion of nothing and is stuck in a shitty game for the rest of her life. That's a positive thing to add to her profile if you're that desperate.

Just think I get to do KH3 someday
Also since I get asked questions almost every thread so I've compiled a bunch of answers and will probably make one of those eventually

>>>/mai/
But you'll be welcomed if you post nudes.

The appeal behind Lufia is that she's more than a smile to protect. No Lufia is not a stonk wymin who need no man. Lufia fulfills the magician niche and fulfills it well. She has incredibly strong magic power. As such her physical strength and defense is lacking. Lufia's choice of weapons are whips, light blades, and staves. So Lufia is capeable of protecting herself until I get to her. In fact she saved my life more times than I can count with her powers. However Lufia knows she can't take a hit without armor. And armor encumbers her gestures so she's better off without it.

Not only that, Lufia is a girl. She enjoys girl things like clothes, cooking, reading, and gossip. At the same time Lufia knows when to get her hands dirty and get up and personal. She's surprisingly charismatic with children. She convinced a child pickpocket to use his talents to find "mostly" honest work when I was convinced he'll hang from the gallows.

And… Every time I feel down Lufia is always there to cheer me on. When I'm weak Lufia always pushes me enough to defeat my enemies. In the game she's your childhood friend. And it might have made sense to leave her behind on this dangerous journey. At first Lufia is weak and complains all the time and I didn't listen. But after listening to her and knowing what she can do we divided our tasks and became effective adventuring partners. There's things she foes that are annoying. However with all the good things we accomplished together I can look past that. I'm happy to know we're together and we can take on anything. Especially her sinister brothers.

Corpse Party

A guy almost married a car here in the states.

VNs are vidya too

Stay, I don't mind you here.

… who are you?

Lucky guy, probably banging that exhaust pipe every night.

inb4 worms Sakura's pretty cute, though never got around to trying out F/SN to actually see who the best girl is. Hell, based on appearances alone I kind of like Caren.

What's the point of VIDYA waifus then? I know these threads don't have many standards at this point, but still.

I'm sorry, but we've decided by majority that waifu threads == guro threads.

What is this sorcery?

ur mom's a guro thread lol

Gurochan is good waifu. Good taste!

I have a thing for emotionally/physically abused girls, so I don't mind the worms
just looking at F/SN, Mitsuzuri is the most attractive, damn shame she is only in the prologue. but I prefer Sakura, even if she can get a bit crazy

You have chosen poorly.

Believe in the Marker.

I wish but I'd have an Oedipus complex.

friendly reminder that Tohsaka pleasures old men for money

Get along you two. You're both excellent cumdumps!

plebs. both of you.

Wow, I'm late to this one. Better late than never, I suppose.

Tomorrow is Agrias' birthday. I'm planning on making a special dinner and spending lots of time with her.

You do know when your waifu's birthday is, right?

this OVA had like only one gore scene, lame

Sakura's lucky to have someone go so far for her as Rider.

Happy Birthday. Day after the Solstice, at least it'll be warm.

C'mon now, clearly Rin has the way better bantz than Sakura. Reminder that WORMS WORMS WORMS

I respect your taste but also I deny it being superior.

That fate mobileshit game is coming out in English soon and I know some fag is going to make a general for it. Fair warning, I'm going to shitpost the fuck out of it. It ain't what you want but it's what I'm going to do.

I couldn't care less about "the Nasuverse." I only played Stay Night, that's it. Everything else after that is wrapped in increasing amount of autism that you slowly find your head up your own arse.

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you :3

… who are you? You sound extremely forgettable.

Lufia is born on June 25 (in 1993 when Estpolis Denki was released in Japan). Her western astrology sign is Cancer but her Chinese sign is the year of the Fire Cock. (She's actually thousands of years old, but it's her name on the west so yeah.)

I have no respect for Tohsaka fags

I can accept Rider fags

seeing Rider and Sakura happy together always makes me smile thanks for the new pic user

nigger, I only cared about F/SN and Zero. go ahead and spam that general I don't care

Someone hasn't read her diary in Fate Hollow Ataraxia. Out of curiosity, have you played Fate Hollow Ataraxia?

That shallow of a character that the dev didn't even give her a birthday. Poor her xD

But Taito USA named the series after her in the west. So it's natural to assune her birthday is the game's Japanese anniversary.

It's a fan based decision not the devs.

granted, Sakura isn't always submissive, but she does what she can to please
yeah, I went through it all shortly after I read Zero, including her diary. the little bits about shinji and dinner were cute

You've got to keep your eRP profile consistent otherwise you'll end up as a joke character.

Oh, well.

I won't deny that Sakura is good wife material, I'm just more of a Tohsaka guy. She's tsundare done right. I 100%'d Hollow Ataraxia because I liked it so much. I wish there was more.

We can always make one up with the power of waifu imagination. For example everyday is my waifu's birthday!

Happy birthday!

damn, haven't done that yet. might load it up again and get to work. anything as memorable as Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High?

I LOVE UNDYNE!
She's so energetic, she captivates me even still. I'll be seeing her again very soon when I get the PS4 Collector's edition of Undertale. Mostly for her, and then mostly for the locket. However, I am curious. Trophies were confirmed, but they can't be generic, can they? No, they have to be absurd ones like "solve the piano puzzle" to prove you aren't tone deaf. I'm tone deaf.

Delphox is better 100%, mate.

Being a big Kingdom Hearts fan myself, me and my waifu are going to that official KH World Orchestra. Show is very soon!

Well the devs aren't around anymore. Neverland Co. closed doors after Rune Factory 4. So fans' birthday date will have to do.

Anything interesting that happens here is always a six hour drive away. I'm jealous you're going.

oh my god the cancer levels of this entire post are off the fucking charts

You mean you're taking your tuna sandwich to the show? Isn't that rude?

*autism

context?

Jacked into the school's speakers then played the Niggertales with the volume rising. What else you need to know?

This pic actually gets more of a reaction from me than the guro.

If the person that made the thread is one of the students.

I also felt a sharp pain in my heart when that scene happened

It's because robots are innocent. Human guro doesn't phase me at all but robots hit me right in the feels.

i always wanted a fighting game with Lum, Belldandy, Ryoko and any other "suddenly girlfriend(s) fall from the sky"

I want to go running with Emi.

see

lmao

I've just discovered a new breed of monster girl!

Anal?

Weekly reminder that the kind of waifuism promoted here is a deliberate form of denying reality that will either make you a schizophrenic nutjob with a tulpa, or lead you down a life of hollow loneliness and sadness, making you wish for death while chasing something that isn't real. Like a drug or another form of addiction, it's something that keeps you from dealing with an issue in your life and reality that needs to be addressed. The only thing keeping it alive is the community it forms, and the main posters here want to keep these threads and /mai/ alive to get that form of acceptance they are unable to get elsewhere in their lives, and will use any and all excuses, smug posting, and hollow rebuttals to keep them alive. Without their safe spaces and hugboxes, they would lose interest in their waifus and have no choice but to face the reality we all face on a daily basis.

Pretty hard to forget, it's New Years Day.

Devs aren't bothered to pick a specific date xD

To anyone thinking about tulpas: they will not be your waifu and will always be just an imitation thoughtform. You're kidding yourself. Do not make one.
Possibly related: whenever I see things like "My waifu told me X" or "My waifu and I are going to X" I'm very concerned. I hope it's not serious, but if it is I think you should recognize that you have not actually met this character ever. Please stay aware of the reality of the situation.