Koei Techmo X Namco Bandai

First I thought about Dead or Alive X Tekken but why stop there? Why not bring in Soul Calibur, Musou, and other games in their backlog?

How will the game play? Who will be your 3 team fighters? What would your dream roster be?

Sophitia
Friede
Oda Nobunaga

I think I'll go with the titty brigade. Ivy for that reach. Honoka for close combat. And Sheena for mid-range and her powerful summoning.

Yoshitsune from Samurai Warriors, Neo Granzon from SRW, KOS-MOS from Xenosaga

Disgusting

If they'd make it into a party fighting game like smash with 4 players I'd buy that shit in two seconds

No gays allowed.

I never liked the Dead or Alive. Something about them feels so artificial.

Except that it has been proven with science that men who like cowtits have lower testosterone than those that like flat chests.

They don't bother giving them varied expressions save for doe-eyed waifu or sultry temptress. Even the goddamn SFM lewd animators can give them varied facial expressions, the models are able to pull them off.

-Presea
-Dian Wei
-Astaroth

Big axe trio, wrecking shit and wrecking the ground.

The fighter or X-treme?

Got a better theme to build a team around?

Speaking of robutts…

I want to see the cutesy Alchemists stuck with intimidating or angry team members. Like Totori with Lu Bu and Voldo. She'd be pissing her cute pants with these two, and would be funny to see them acting in a less aggressive way to not scare her, even caring for her.

Already happened. It was awful. Came with Dark Prison though, which as fucking great.

fuck off bamco shill

A man with exquisite taste.

AAAAOOOOOUUUHHHH!!! SO YOU BELIEVE I AM SELLING GAME THAT EXISTS CRAPCOM!!! I'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Made me reply. Here is your (you).

At best I imagine a game that uses both elements from Tekken and DoA. Though it will be interesting to see distance be a factor in the rock-paper-scissors type combat. And yes throw in a bunch of goofy modes please.

Which cutsey Alchemist?

I just put it there, Totori. Rorona and Meruru could also be great.

Oh damn! Took me a while to remember tge Atelier series. And uhhh… I found this.

lol

Do you mean Infinite Battle? I thought that was a Gundam Versus-like.

Totori is made for bullying, they call her dumb, flat and plain so many times. They coddle her because they know someone might take advantage of how weak and cute she is.

You already have most of your wish.

I wanted the Alchemists of Arland (Totori, Meruru and Rorona), and I don't remember them being there. Still, the game looks pretty great, as far as Autismusou goes. Is it any good? Are there plans to bring it here?

It's coming over at the end of August/beginning of September. I heard it's decent, but not mindblowing, watching this review right now.

I'm interested. I personally prefer musou over fighters. Still I've been itching for a good fun party fighter for a while.

Musou with bamco's sexy girls is all I could have asked for and bam this is what happened.
Those niggers knows their target audience way too well.

Which is why I expect at least decent fanservice from Fire Emblem Musou, fuck Nintendo if they screw that up.

How many dicks you need to have shoved up your ass to wake up bitchboi? Or are you enjoying it? You better be, because it's not going anywhere.

Now that is an interesting team. I wonder what would their interactions would be like. Also,
God tier taste here.

No thanks mate, I just want my DOA x Tekken all girls fighting game, and maybe throw in Virtua Fighter.
And as much as I like soulcalibur, having weapon characters in an mostly hand to hand game feels out of place.

I just want a tag team of Leo and Kokoro.