Difficult Games (And how to beat them)

This game just does not give you an inch. Even in the training mission on dealing with real enemies, you're prone to die in the first 30 seconds, unless you're really careful. Any advise?

It's not cawadooty. You go slow and play everything safe.
Control your fire and shoot 2-3 bullets into a target to down them; don't spray and pray as the guns kickback on purpose so the suspect can easily kill you.

I know that, the problem is that the AI has near perfect aim and you cannot last more then 2-3 shoots from across the map.

just let the Ai beat the level for you. If you do the planning phase well enough the AI is good enough that they'll beat it and you don't have to do a thing.

Then what's the point of this game being an FPS? Or, is it that this game is the least refined of the series and things started getting good with Rogue Spear?

Why the fuck are you playing a bad console port of a first person shooter?

Needed stuff to play on my Dreamcast, so I figured why not?

Why would you want to play a fantastic first person shooter on PC instead of the shit-tier console port? Really nigger? I was going to help you git gud, but you're clearly too fucking stupid and lack all common sense.

I got it over the PC version because it included expansion packs, and I didn't want to waste my time searching for those (Yes, I know, "''Ha ha, user buys games.").

user buys ubisoft games. That's even worse.

The Tom Clancy games didn't really become a "Ubisoft" series until 2001 with the release of the release of the original Ghost Recon and Rogue Spear - Black Thorn.

Don't treat it like a shooter, treat it like a tactics/strategy game.

my brother was autistic enough to beat this game. I don't mean in the 'Do all the missions' sense, I mean he could take a pistol and solo every mission. He could out AI the AI's accuracy and response times.

The fact that you're too stupid pirate the original plus expansions shows you're beyond help.

This tbh

It's not that I don't know how to do which (**Did it all throughout grade school*), it's just that I don't want to participate in a practice that justifies Holla Forums.

And just like that, the thread is dead.

Does it even have the planning phase like the PC version? That's half the game really, setting up your teams at other entries so you can get the enemy from multiple angles. You could lone wolf it but you have to be stealthy and deliberate.

>can't spoiler

What are you fucking babbling about you retarded faggot? Play on PC or fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong

What began fuming my curiousity was the Sega Forever thread: (And, how some anons cannot understand the fact that money is a thing.)

Really? For me it wasnt so hard, hell I remember the stealth plant a bug missions were you could use a silenced pistol, shot at a guards leg and make him move slower, without failing the mission

And the thread us dead, I guess I will see you in the next one were OP doesnt go full retard.

Holy shit, that's a whole new level of faggotry.

You're never going to get me to pay for emulating ROM dumps no matter how much you try to dress it up as a new product. You're a full fledged rube, buy whatever the fuck you want but prepare to be bullied.

How good is that game?
I only played the most recent rainbow six games.