This is SEGA Forever

basically it's a mobile service that plans on putting every sega game ever on mobile.

I hate to be that fag, but I hope they bring it to PC and Switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sub/102625/
forever.sega.com/
shield.nvidia.com/android-tv/shield-androidtv-vs-appletv-vs-roku-vs-firetv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw I'm using a VPN so (1) and done.

Everyone should ask Sega to add it on other platforms. Though this would cannibalize their steam released versions.

OP is a fag

lel remember a few days ago when people though they were making a console

looks like a sub service and thats fucking lame

this is shit mate, please check out this.
store.steampowered.com/sub/102625/
also nintendrone thread
==BTFO== =

Also coming out for Fire TV and Apple TV. Too poor to get a console but don't want the touch screen? They are implementing the option to be played on the Fire TV that's controller supported. It sucks, but it's something.

Good thing Sega didn't nuke Emuparadise like Nintendo did.

you act like Emuparadise is the only place where you can find Roms, you fucking pleb.

You want mobile games?

Isn't powerglove guy from the movie a sex offender?

Both are paying for ROMs, so no, I'll stick to VC injection on 3DS

i hope that phone was a gift or something user

It's all back up anyway.

The in-app purchase as in singular is disabling ads.

Been watching their newest series recently. I can't tell if I'm watching pure cancer or god's chosen content creator. Either way I'm genuinely impressed at how well they've been keeping up with putting out their videos on time.

That's what it is. "in-app purchase" is just buying the ad free version of the game.

Meh. It would be nice for buyfags if they offered their whole catalog on PC and kept the open ROM format they use currently.

But I rather keep downloading my ROMs unauthorized and free.

Nothing wrong when Sega's doing it. It will earn some money for real projects, such as yakuza, next virtua fighter and better sonic games.

Stop being idiots. Also those aren't bad games in the first place. Sega has nice mobile support.

it say "ur a faget"

Well, crap.

What do we call people like this anons?

We've got Nintendrones and Sonyggers. What's a Sega Dickrider? Segcucks?

This would be a nightmare for normalfags. Thankfully for you my friend, I can help.
Use luckypatcher's Anti-google AdSense feature, or AdAway/MinMinPatcher
Also Luckypatcher, request a patch or a pirated apk
What do they sell anyway? Same as above, patch away.
Understandable, that FW is half a decade old now.
Wait, WHAT!? Maybe it's your firm-
LOL. The devs dun goofed up. Show us a screenshot! There is no way they can fuck up this bad.
Jesus Christ, what an entrance.

Maybe it IS your device, not FW, lack of optomization and all that, but if it's 7.1.2, that must be you have a modern phone. Let me give you the apk fam. Google Play is fucking retarded.
Aaaaaaand I can't find an apk.
Well fuck, this can wait till later then
This looks like a disaster. A Freesaster.

They said it will get Fire TV support and the games are controller supported. So I'll just play these games on TV with a wireless controller and get comfy. They said it's going to be games from every Sega console.

They haven't forgotten how to make games, but putting their magnus opus'es on a smartphone is pretty silly. It's gonna be such a bitch being able to play certain games because (obviously) they weren't made with smartphones in mind.

Though, I am curious about the Dreamcast. Maybe they're trying to bring in as many people as possible, who knows.

That sounds MUCH better. Still wondering how it'll handle the dreamcast

The game itself without ads.

Dreamcast emulation works on Fire TV, so it should handle Sega's rereleases.

mfw I realize there will never be a new Sega console

Oh, then yeah, use any kind of adblock. That pretty much nullifies anything they try to do. Unless you REALLY want to support them for some reason.

Let's see if they optimize it better. It would be shameful as fuck if they made a WORSE emulator.

You mean Mega Drive 1, Mega Drive 2, Genesis, Mega Drive 32x, Sega CD? They aren't bringing saturn and dreamcast to this shit, buddy, look at the trailer.

It's for the best, honestly.
They're /barely/ getting their act together, I wouldn't like them to just dive themselves into the race again and then sink like a rock. It's all about timing.

EVERY Sega console.
forever.sega.com/

Still, not even mention of saturn. They will probably use their old dreamcast ports on that one.

SeGAYS
Sesissies
Segapes
Segrool
Segash

They are working on the android TV and apple TV versions.

They called sonic-fags

doubleniggers

Hilariously, most sonic fags from here are actually heterosexual. You rarely see people here wanting to fuck male sanic characters.

Segakikes.

This is actually decent news. Can't wait for them to release their entire library.

user. You aren't heterosexual if you want to fuck a cartoonish animal.

i think the incompatibility is it's not available in any country. it's on the store though. i dunno.

I don't want to fuck any of the characters, not even Batface the Rogue.
I'd fuck Maria, the Ghost girl and Merlina though.

I'm not into any of the characters that way. But the ghost cutie from Night of the Werehog does things to my dick.

Only Sonic character I'd fuck is Eggman.

The idea of having global leaderboards attached to these old games is kinda sweet. Pre-32 bit era, all our hi-scores would die when powering off the console.

Sega was actually founded by a jew.

Except cheaters will dominate them.

Imagine how much the world would improve if we could track leaderboard cheaters after they upload their times and hang them.
I doubt the kind of people who cheat at fucking high scores for 20 year old games have much to offer.
Rereading my post before posting, it's pretty fucking edgy, but I just imagine the kind of people who would do these things and i simply can not see someone who's even half-decent doing it.

So paid emulators?

So, 'SeGoys', then?

I remember hearing someone go "I'm the best in the world at this thing barely anyone does".
Basically it's like that, but with the addition of being a pathetic fuck who can't or won't work for it.

Read the thread.

More like roms with ads.

Segoyim feels just right.

The South Sega will rise again

doesn't roll off the tongue

I don't care how "edgy" it sounds. The world would be a better place if we rid our communities of all psychopaths, narcissists, and retards.

shouldn't it be sejew or something ? goys are the victims of jew money magic isn't it

That's negative about fans, not jews themselves. Why would i make an anti-semitic meme?

he's a sexy lizard for ((you)) from our lord david icke

Actually…

Before you even start doing that you need to spend a whole generation teaching people proper behavior again.

You mean three jews
look up Humpert, Broomberg, and Bromley, who was Broomberg's son

So why is everyone shocked when the sega forever plan got leaked last month?
Fuck it, if it gets me Panzer Dragoon ports I'll goy it up

If they manage to get Saturn games working smoothly on this thing, I might just call them my greatest ally.

Holla Forums would fucking eat this shit up

Oy vey

Same here. The free version has ads, but you can buy the ad free version. Another difference between the ad version and paid version is that the game saves are in the cloud and the paid version allows local saves.

It's actually 3 generations, just like what commies did to destroy western traditions. You can't drastically change everything in a single generation without a huge risk of a backlash In 2 there is still a non negligible risk of mass resistance..That's why the "progressive stack" is a thing used by the left for over 60 years. They slowly and gradually chipped at people's sanity until it reached mass schizophrenia and even then, it still tries to devolve further.

Just play Sega Genesis Collection on PSP.

Sega Forever is releasing from all Consoles from Master System to Dreamcast. Read the thread.

Ads suck but the company has to to make money. I actually think that having the option to buy a version without ads will only cause the company to not make enough profit because once someone does that he/she just keeps getting more games over time.

However making it more like a Netflix style subscription would be better. Just imagine:

Would work better and suit my and others tastes. And they have to make this compatible with consoles and PC since you have a wider field of consumers.

You just described playstation+

I checked Emuparadise. No it isn't, you fag.

Ladies and gentlemen, SegaGAF is here.

it's the least jewish business model I could think of.

But I already played all these games a thousand times. And they all have ports on every single fucking platform.
I mean I get what they're trying to do, but seriously, who cares?

I think it's just a strategy to earn a huge income of money as soon as possible.

The real question is "what will they do with that money?"

At least it's a nice gesture of what they are trying to do. Though I will only start caring once they finish with the Fire TV version.

That was atari you idiot

Tell me why I should get this over the Nvidia Shield.

That's only one option. Nvidya shield is good too. Play at whatever available machine you feel comfortable in.

I don't know anything about the machines and I was hoping to get some insight.

Nvidya Shield will get it earlier. However it's far mote expensive than Fire TV. The kicker is that Nvidya for the long run is a better gaming device, Fire TV is just cheap but it won't be worth it if you want to play more console type games. It all comes to whether you choose between price or variety and Nvidya has more even though is more than double the price of Fire TV. I recommend Nvidya if you want a box that's suited for more dedicated gamers, though it be pricey.

shield.nvidia.com/android-tv/shield-androidtv-vs-appletv-vs-roku-vs-firetv

*more

They've been doing ports to PC because they know they can't get their shit together.

yeah like more ports and mobile shit. How many times has this been said about SEGA or any company that is a shadow of itself?

please see

They're doing mobile ports because they don't want to do actual work like properly port a game that they lost all the source code to. And when they do do that, you don't think they won't charge $60+ because they know people will throw money at a panzer dragoon saga port.

Oh nose, because there aren't 5 billion other places to get roms. WOE IS ME.

Not for some normalfags. Naw.

It's nothing.

Have them make an app for the Bitch/Boner/PissPoor, and then we might be talking. Not talking about anything I'd buy or use… but it'd be something to talk about.

I might buy it if they produce a dummy console that's basically just the same thing as a PSTV - except Sega branded with a cool name and a stylish case design with a good controller… and yeah, I might actually consider buying that if it can work as an all-in-one Sega game portal. Especially if it's easy to crack and load my own roms/emulators.

Wow, it's not like you can get a full romset of any old platform for free and an emulator in any phone or anything… Disgusting

B-but user, I don't want to have to hack my phone. That stuff is really complicated. Besides, I wouldn't feel right downloading something I didn't pay for. That would make me a thief.

That's exactly how 90% of the market thinks.

Fucking kill yourself you horribly stupid person.

on android you don't even have to hack your phone, tons of people are using emulators

>>>/reddit/

Heck, a flagship device from like 3 years ago can even emulate Gamecube.

Kill yourself.

I forget why I listen to those cucks anymore.

Can't wait for Shining Force 2

Look at this idiot

He actually believes that SEGA is short of money and can't afford to make freaking Yakuza which sells like hotcakes in nipland.

Yeah I am an idiot for thinking that Sega fans had anything of value to talk about once again, after Mania I'm just going to ignore Sega.

I was not talking about YOU, smartpants