New Serious Sam game

And the primary developer is Trans. Looks like another solid series has been cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
youtube.com/watch?v=wkLd-yWOApo
archive.is/3A1zz
youtube.com/watch?v=WptuNxdUOaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's literally nothing wrong with prime boipucci. Looking forward for the game.

Everything you love will turn to shit, without fail.

Having sex with someone with a dick is automatically gay.

Having sex with someone who got their dick cut off and replaced with a pussy is automatically gay. Can't change those chromosomes. :^)

His transcock will get in the way of the monitor when he's coding

This guy gets it.

At least it's just a spinoff.

If we sent them to gas chambers they'd never get the chance to fuck up what we love.

Jerking off is gay
You're letting a dude touch your dick

For the record faggots, the game is already out.

Scratch only works on a shit port of the first two games that no one plays, stop spreading disinfo faggot.

Which one? Revelutions?

Why would anyone let a mentally ill freak get their hands on their IP?

I'd let a freak get her hands on my P

Right. So Scratch wasn't the one who developed the most recent addition to the series. Ok. Makes sense. Total sense. Ignore the screenshot. :^)

Nice fucking clickbait

kanker

Careful Schlomo. Your nose is showing. Still the IP that is being dragged down overall by a Trans.

These.

as much as i dislike troons they sometimes make good games, programerautism goes along with other problems. on the other hand, he's a project lead, it's fucked.

top pic

That was absolutely bland, oh boy.

so you're telling me this is gay?

Futa is more gay than traps, and traps are really fucking gay.

Yup. That's pretty gay. As long as there's a cock, doesn't matter how big the tits are. Double faggotry points if you are in bed with a person who cut it off to appear female.

Please elaborate.

Poison is in fact a woman.
and even if she wasn't i'd choke on her fat dick all the way to the balls

Futa on female is objectively the least gay form of sex.

yes

When you look at a chick you expect to see a pussy, but when he pulls out a dick, its immediatly gay. Boobs and dick do not belong on a body together.

Some people really have no fucking self control if they get fucked by men because Holla Forums told them to do it.
Maybe we even succesfully convinced people to kill themselves in the past, its just we don't know it since they are dead.
Homesexuality emasculates imageboard users and turns them into literal nu-male pussies.

What next? We convince people to actually kill jews and start day of the rope? Now that would be useful!

Haha, fucking Serious Fags getting cucked once again

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD

A woman with a dick fucking another woman is less gay than a big hairy man fucking a woman.

shoot yourself
fugg

The trap meme is there to cull the weak of mind. We're basically running our own eugenics program.

it's fun to trap and feel pretty/cute, "weak of mind" or mental illness isn't true for all traps or gay people

that's pretty fuckin gay

You're all mentally ill.

Except non-whites rarely become traps and this affects young european teens more than anyone, who still can fix their lives.

True straight men enjoy erotics instead. In mother fucking underwear and clothes. Lesbians are gay as fuck too.

Entropy nigger, everything has to get worse over time.

You woudn't trap or be gay if you weren't mentally ill.

If dressing up as a girl and letting a grown man fuck you in the ass appeals to you there was something wrong with you to begin with.

so all non-mentally ill men just pound their chests and remind themselves how straight they are and don't like to explore themselves in any way? that's sounds boring as f

Now that's just retarded. Traps are ultra gay, futa is gay too (unless it's futa on female) but traps are infinitely gayer than futa.

Don't worry about who makes the game, worry about whether the game is good or not. All you do is make yourself look like a fool.

I dont want to see a fucking dick on a chick.

That's a Netherlands developer.

Serious Sam is a Croatian game….

What about a huge clit?

I'm sure glad we're culling the weak! We're gonna be so strong soon!

there's enough tranny degenerates now to conclude that it ISN'T guaranteed that a tranny will be an SJW. However it's most likely

I dont think ive ever seen that before.

Kill yourself.

Why would i want to give my money to people that want to murder me and are enabling degenerate behavior?

That's cool, but my point is that a faggot trying to look like a girl is a gorillion times gayer than a girl with a benis.

Based anglos.

Applies to everyone in this board.

>>>/reddit/

Because a mentally ill person who contributes to cultural Marxism can make create a quality product.

You need to go back.

Remember this is pol/v/ where we immediately hate things based on the developer's politics while deriding people who do the same thing.

Being attracted to dicks is not gay. Being attracted to trannies is.

Serious Sam a shit

Because faggots are known for their positive effects on the birth rate, sure.

Dude, you just don't know how kikes work. They can lower down even the strongest men.

it is

clits can't be as large as dicks and are a natural part of women, so even if it was abnormally huge it'd still be better than a dong. It'd be unusual but at least it's their actual body part

You DO realize what a clit IS, right?

A shriveled, under-developed proto-penis. Same cellular structure and shape (especially the part under the skin). Basically what you are licking on the girl is the same as the tip of the penis.

Do a google search for big clit and you'll see.

Looking forward for the new Serious Estrogen game.

All proof to the contrary notwithstanding.

I didn't say they were born gay, just that they're fucked in the head even before deciding to be the little girl.

wrong

That doesn't make you sucking cock any less gay.

Ashkenazi or shabbos?

That doesnt make dicks anyless gay.

[citation needed]

Yeah, believe it or not it's true.
Also, you can go back yourself my dude. I think you'd fit well in r/TheDonald :^)

What?

I agree with the statement you made. That's all there is to say, someone mentally ill and who contributes to cultural marxism can create a quality product.

So instead of engaging in conversation just being disingenuous.

Typical ledditor behaviour dude.

sure thing, friend

Trap is a male disguised as a female. That's baseline gay. Futa is taking the opposite of gay, a girl, and purposefully adding a dick. That is gayer than just taking a guy in the first place because it means you hate vaginas on top of liking dicks. It's not complicated.

and fuck up the historic legacy that is serious sam?

Enjoy your AIDS!

Can't wait for Islamic Europe.

Please do not relate that thing that can't even be proud of his own sex with qt femboys and traps.

You had me worried there for a second you faggots.

Also this thread is cancer.
Mark pls delete

That's based on the assumption that the person in question hates vaginas, in which case they'd probably just go fuck a trap.

It's a ftm. Cismen are too intelligent to be a tumblrgender, but not intelligent enough to be immune to being a transwoman.

Now what about people who like the vagoo and the rest of a girl's outside, but reviles the inside so much he would rather go with a cute girly looking boy who's pure and rational in mind.

Basically Sweden in terms of cuckoldry. They practically offer their daughters to Muslim cocks.

That's women being obnoxious whores and traps emulating the desirable aspects of women. It doesn't make it less gay, it just means the actors are better than their muses.

It's worse: they/them

KANKERHOMO

Daily reminder that Heiloo is where rich people live

Weird fetish you have mate

The first two pictures arent gay but thats because they are the ideal a 2D form they arent 3DPD mentall ill homosexuals who want to be a pretty girl

i wanna fug a squid

what's mentally ill about wanting to be pretty and feminine? a lot of traps don't want to be women, they just like the feel of it and feeling pretty can be fun

You should get some testostorone injections instead of following the teachings of John Money

fam just wanted some yous is all

i don't even know who John Money is and i don't care

That might be true if you were talking dickgirls which is entirely different.

Croteam is czech
Why is a netherland dwelling cuck on the game?

Stop it. Seriously. You guys can love fucking a male asshole. That's fine, really. Dressing the other male as a woman and fucking him is not that strange in history, as a act of dominance and humilliation as been done a lot of times.

Just stop doing mental gymnastics and face the fact that your kind are a bunch of faggots, and face it like men and stop crying.

Croteam is from Croatia, dumbfuck.

Croteam is Croatian.

any chance for a download of this, user-kun?

STOP IT

ITS OKAY IF YOU ARE GAY

boypussy is gay, traps are gay, "dickgirls" are gay, FUTA IS FUCKING GAY

Girls with dicks does not exist, there are only BOYS WITH BOOBS

lol

i'm a sub-bottom that gets fucked, so i am well aware that i am a tad gay already. thanks

Futanari is the most autistic, degenerate fetish there is.

Besides, they're just traps with tits. Nobody ever draws them with a vagina. Only a dick. They're fucking implants and you're still a gay faggot in denial.

this is what the internet does to you, lads. This is the 21st century

If it has semen, it isn't female, period.

And the majority of futas are drawn with just a dick and tits and often cum. Therefore male and not a herm.

that's bullshit. a LOT of futa have vaginas as well as dicks. please educate yourself on futa

what if they have semen inside the boycunny?

I'm not saying it isn't faggotry, I'm saying get it right, queer.

Futa always have vaginas and dicks. If there isn't a vagina, it's not a futa. It's a newhalf/shemale.

Dick is a primary sexual characteristic.
Boobs are a secondary sexual characteristic.
So that makes perfect sense.

A herm isn't a girl, user. It's a thing but not a girl nor is it a boy.

And intersex humans lack prostates, so all futa shit with cum is technically male. You are gay. Admit it and you'll feel better and be less of a faggot.

Not true. Most of it is just dick, cum and tits. Besides, if there's cum coming out of the futas schlong, it isn't a true futa and actually a femboy with a mutant vag.

I sure do love videogames.

it's all degeneracy anyway so who fucking cares about the distictions

actually, i always wanted to feel pretty ever since i was a kid and my desire to want to wear makeup hit me when i was about 14 and i had no idea about the chans or the trans/trap community back then

i don't deny that i'm a little gay, but fully straight people can enjoy futa

A hermaphrodite is a mess of hormones, a male half made, and the fact that someone sexualizes that shows how fucked up are they in the head.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
It is extremely rare, and just a excuse to beat around the bush of faggotry without facing the fact of being gay. Also, you can sexualize anything and it will eventually become genuine desire.

The culprit being when a "girl with a dick" is more attractive than a girl, even to the point o strapping icks to female characters.

Cool

You guys can't be serious. Talking about god damn "girls with penises".

And you, fuck off, you god damn goon shitter.

there's a dick there. The best you'll be is a bisexual, but not straight. You can't be straight if you're into dicks.

fully straight people can enjoy futa

Good mental somersault. 7/10

What would be the cherry on top? Diaperfag?

isn't the female clit literally a small penis according to science? wrap your head around that

When I was a kid i wanted to wear women's clothing to feign mental illness to avoid hardships in life like the guy from MASH

btw, males taking on female roles is not new. It happens sometimes, and before the feminist/LGTB they where shunned into chamanistic roles. I can see the advantatge. Someone male, and analytical, without the violence and agressiveness of the typical male. A role indeed.

You have been born in a time of internet access, and futa and fetishes messed with your malleable sex preferences / sexual identity.

Yeah, testosterone spikes (before being born and due to the presence of the XY genome) locks the hermaphrodite sexual apparatus of the baby into a dick. Did you notice the "scar" along between your dick and your butthole, crossing the scrotum? That would have been your vag if your didin't been infused with T.

A second T spike happens during puberty.

you sound like you were quite a smart kid tbh

Godverdomme.

Geen wonder.

so you're saying everyone everywhere was super straight before the internet and futa?

lol okay

Scratch is the biggest faggot to ever grace this planet. It's a good thing Croteam only gives him the garbage jobs.

You know that's not what I said.
I said that futa and fetishes are byproduct of the internet, where you can progressively delve deeper into the realms of novelty, ending up at some sick shit that you try to justify, intead of accepting your faggotry.

Keep twisting my words to fit your narrative, faggot.

No

read this guy's second comment

>>>/gaschamber/

Great thread btw lads

Is any Serious Sam's MP alive atm?

No, it's a misconception.

futa essentially is, yes, but fetishes aren't. BDSM and hardcore fetishes and most fetishes you can think ofexisted before the internet. the internet just gives fetishes more power

I thought it was already decided that traps and futa aren't gay, only cuntboys were.

For the faggots

And as cont. to

If the scar of your scrotum would have been your vag, a clit of a woman would have been the penis if she recieved the testosterone spikes. That's the reason why female bodybuilders that juice up (take male hormones, mainly T) grow their clits a few cm.

This change is irreversible. And unless you inject T to female, not-born-yet baby, it will be far from a dick.

I will round it up with a important fact. It is T that makes you have male genitals. No T during development, you get female genitals.

The automatic production or not of T is coded genetically.

Scary how this is not common knowledge

True

It will never be decided. But traps are 100% gay. If you wanted to see a male looking female you would look up Tomboys. Futa's just degenerate shit that people like sometimes.

All of them are transmen/tumblrgender nowadays, user. Tumblr is that powerful.

On the internet maybe. Just find chicks who don't care about that shit. In any case why even bother with 3D?

Tomboys are hot.

inb4 gay I'm not the one here gargling scrotum

Because sadly I am a 3D

It's gay, but if the more feminine a man is, the less gay it is to be attracted to it.

Tits are just fat, and anyone can have fat.

The Croteam devs are almost all trans or furry. Did you find the secrets in The Talos Principle? Furry as fuck. They somehow managed to keep it contained to one area in The Talos Principle which is quite unlike furries, so they must have a manager/producer who is not a faggot.

If you're desperately trying to find penises on the female body you're fucked up in the head. Women don't have penises. Penises come from multiple different sexual features of the fetus being merged together into a sexual anatomical item. If you'd ever seen a cunt before in your life - or even pictures or medical diagrams - you would know that the urethra and clitoris aren't fused together.

Now what about a relationship with another boy without any sexual penetration of eachother, but with plenty of kissing, handholding, cuddling, etc. a.k.a the BL manga scenario Is that gay?

Fair enough. Now start discussing which fantasy character is more femenine and how many feminine points a big scrotum substracts to the equation.

Discussing it is stupid and UNNECESSARY

Any of them fantasyze about it? gay

you just don't like knowing we're all penis-women and cunt-men on a scientific/technical level

Good goyim. Slide a thread with some irrelevant faggot shit.

Just thought I'd add this for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about. This is Croteam.

How is the gameplay though?

youtube.com/watch?v=wkLd-yWOApo

That's quite kanker.

Can't you just start posting more traps and shut the fuck up?

I hear halfchan has a lot of trap and cuck threads, maybe you should go there and die of AIDS.

can we please talk about the game?

Apparently not.

Jesus Christ, I'm laughing harder than I'm supposed to be.

I don't like creepy autogynephiles trying to project one sex onto the other at every opportunity. Feigned understanding of human development doesn't help either.

If you aren't underage and you pretend not to know the differences between men and women you're either a tranny in denial or a tranny trying to turn people gay or towards crossdressing out of that retarded sissy fetish.

Could you take your gross sexuality to somewhere more suited for it, like 4chan, reddit, or furaffinity?

You niggers sure seem to hate literacy.

Pics?

A futa has a pussy you nimrod. You're thinking she-males

What does watching a futa fuck a girl have to do with sucking cocks?

Futa are technically not even herms.
Real herms are more in-between, mentally and physically.
Futas are fictional, are mentally and physically women, expect for one difference - the dick (real herms have more biological and mental differences). They often don't even have testicles.

Also most futa lovers prefer normal girls. I'm not attracted to futas, but I like seeing futas fuck girls.

It is.

There was an old image around that shown the comparison between the male and female reproductive organs fully (without skin or muscles)

None of those are Croatian names though.

Just googled the credits. Those are beta testers.

Anton Antonov is definitely croatian.

user stop! You are scaring Holla Forums!

Why does futa attract so much autists such as yourself?

Yeah, you're wrong. If it cums, it is not female, period. Tranny men "have" the mind of a man, but the body of a woman. Pretty much the same as a futa - the extra genetalia.

Futa are often depicted with semen coming out of their penises, so this means they have a prostate and that means they are male, or a herm. And because they are humans, they can't have a prostate and a womb at the same time. Because of the cum in most futas, they're actually hyper feminine men with a mutant vagina.

Gewoon een muur omheen zetten, valt niet meer te redden.

Genital mutilation =/= female body

Women can't produce semen. Did you into sex ed or were you in a sped classroom?

i find you rude and ignorant about what i've actually been saying in my posts

you're also extremely mad and that makes me happy :)

Anything that isn't straight is gay

This thread is full of progressives.

Jesus fuck I miss when this was titled "DON'T CLICK" by default.

It isn't you fucking mongoloid. The penis is made up of multiple different structures, not just a really big glans penis as if it was squeezed out of a toothpaste tube. The physical structure that develops into a clitoris in girls develops into the glans penis in boys.

Only middle-aged men posing as women would consider being called an autogynephile "rude". If any ignorance were to exist you could surely describe it and reply with it directly. What would be the point of responding with a LOL U MAD if you weren't a delusional tranny deeply hurt by that identification?

No, names ending in -ov are more likely to be Russian/Ukrainian sub-Slavs. A Croatian name is more likely to end in -ovic than anything. Know your Slav.

Don't compare the Netherlands to Sweden ever again. The people here are way more sane in comparison, there's not as much shit making you want to go blow up some infidels in the name of Allah anyways, that's what Lelgium is for. Most of the trash and scum is confined to the west of the country in the Randstad, nicely situated under the dams so they can all be swept away in one blow once the dams and dunes fall, hopefully alongside most of the furfags as well.

Way to guarantee your child will be a homo with a name like that.

Okay, fuck it. This is, officially, the most disgusting thing I've seen in two decades on the internet. Just start the nuclear holocaust already.

Read that post again very, very carefully, and think about why you should consider reworking your reading comprehension from ABC.

Brazil, Thailand, and this link disagree with you:
archive.is/3A1zz

I can't believe how quickly this has become relevant

I want to fucking die

*technically bi

You ARE fapping to male genitalia, so you are not straight, but bisexual as you are fapping to both.

Futa with balls is the best.

Masturbating to men's genitals is fucking gay.

Because they also have a vagina.

smh at you bigots

fyw at your house

But they also have a penis. You're not straight, so stop lying to yourself. Become a birate today!

Welcome to Holla Forums kid enjoy your stay.

I really gotta start jogging and doin squats.

I like where this thread is heading…

I can't decide if she looks cuter with red or black hair.

I already fucking know where this is going.

None of it is his real hair so whichever you feel like today. I really like blonde, but can't be assed to google for pics.

If you guys can take a short breather from the tranny debate, I just wanna remind you that this isn't the first time a Serious Sam spinoff was made by a bunch of sjws.

What about blonde?

uncut>cut

it sucks that he's going bald.

Still pretty cute I'd say.

Hair is fucking trash too, and the grotesque bangs only make that jaw look even wider.

Beauty is a fleeting thing ;_;
Luckily we'll always have the pics.

What the fuck is the point of Serious Sam Revolution anyway? It's been over a year since it "released" on Steam, and it's still got no advantages over the original executables. Not even a Linux build yet. Serious Sam Fusion is doing a hell of a lot better job making an "all-in-one" Sam package.

Genital mutilation =/= having the body of the opposite gender from what you started with
Better?

Cumming with your own dick in your hand is pretty fucking gay.

Genital mutilation =/= circumcision
*fixed that for you

Eat my cum bitchboi

I prefer to use onaholes.

Go back to prison where you belong.

You should try vaginas, they're custom made for penises.

It's not like you're gonna jerk on old fat saggy flaccid bald Bailey right?

Are you offering yours?

I mean there gotta be a reason why buttholes feel so much better than vagoos.

youtube.com/watch?v=WptuNxdUOaA

Dammit user I JUST finished fapping

>>>/bog/

Can I get 1 billion Euroshekels so I can create a real life FLAG, get rid of that fucker and make Serious Sam great again?

Gewoon platbombarderen zoals Hitler dat deed in WW2, N-H is de kanker van Nederland met al die buitenlanders.

Damn. If stuffing that boypucci is gay, I don't want to be straight anyway.

I'll never understand why people are so paranoid about being "too gay" on a constantly evolving sliding scale. 2D has made us all more degenerate, but it's too late to go back. Traps and futa are a known quantity now, and it's made us all question what makes us want to fuck anything. Here's a hint: The presence of a vagina doesn't have much to do with it.

Anyone here who jerks off to 2D - by which I mean literally everyone on this board - already engages in layers of abstraction and wish fulfillment. So you want a girlfriend who thinks like a man, can't get pregnant, and has a dirty, shameful secret only you know? Nope, no practical or symbolic possibilities there. You must just secretly crave cock.

Hey, c'mon. Don't be a faggot.

I want a woman that acts traditionally feminine

I want multiple kids

No

Don't project so hard. Most people here want a woman who acts like a woman at the end of the day. Unfortunately because of the jewish propaganda worming it's way into every outlet of modern society, acting feminine and staying loyal to a single partner is frowned upon nowadays.

This.
I'm a disgusting degenerate that chases after both men and women and I still want femininity from women. There's no point in dealing with a woman who wants to pretend to be male in half measures - if I wanted a man I would be fucking a man instead, yes?

where are the video games

PREPARE YOUR SELF FOR HIGH ESTROGEN TESTOSTEROME FUTA POV FIRST PERSON SHOOTING ACTION COMPLETE WITH MAD LEWD BANTZ AND DEDICATED ONE LINERS OF BACK ALLEY GAY COMMUNITY FILTH

you only get one chance at life and you chose to post porn that isn't spoilered on Holla Forums which is a SFW board

you have fascinating tastes

Serious sam was never good

that game sucks.

So what's this tranny's job?
Is it designing the game or is it some meaningless PR job?
If it's the latter then OP is a faggot and nobody should give a shit.

solidly the same fucking game over and over and over again, it's been an incredibly mediocre series since game 1 and it would amaze me if it gets any worse.

Both, suprisingly. Both lead dev, and community manager.

I always wondered why /cuteboys/ is even a thing, when obviously Holla Forums wants to be the local shitpusher board so badly. I mean, just rename it /fag/, delete /cuteboys/ and be done with it; we don't really need two faggot boards, kinda redundant. Then again, maybe the difference is that /cuteboys/ talks about video games once in a while, I dunno could be.

we don't talk that much about video games on /cuteboys/ it's more general chat and gay chat. a lot of people like to post their Steams in threads there though

This, mostly.