nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22504

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7515/?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17019/?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/325/?

You can fuckoff now

I really want to FUCK! Todd.

Vegetable starch

Where are the furry mods?

Any and all FO4 threads deserve to be deleted. It's a shit shooter.

It's not enough bro. In fact, the abundance of plastic and lack of adhesive is so annoying and lore breaking.

Scrap Everything mod is bretty gud.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/?

It's a shooter, and rightfully so. FO4 is actually the best loot and shoot game I've ever played.

Is there even a working script extender yet?

But are there any mods that fix the shit writing, quests, lore rape, settlement system, dialogue options, and lack of RPG elements in general?

Apparently it has enough functionality to have racemenu from skyrim in fallout now. But other than that I heard the mod scene is dead in the water. All it's got is armor and weapon mods and very little quests due to the voice limitations. And you cant alter perks and other shit I forgot because I dont care about nu-fallout.

I dont think theyre still working on Fallout 4 though, the script extender I mean. I know SKSE for SE is dead in the water atm, and Fallout 4 SE is not being worked on anymore. Keep in mind to take all this with a grain of salt as it's 3rd hand information.

There is, but since the mechanics of fo4 is much less shitty than the ones we get on 3 and NV, I didn't feel like it's necessary.

I'm not autistic enough to be bothered by those banal shits. FPS games are for shooting everything that moves, not reading. Go pick up something more constructive such as Hessen, Kant, or Thomas Mann if you want to read shit.

Shh, let them dream while they still can. These are the people that thought they'd be able to fix skyrim, too. It's better they find out the harsh truth in their own time.

Get the fuck out

The Frost mod doesn't so much fix all that shit as it does remove it all but yeah there's something at least.

If you seriously wanted to play a nice shooter and went for Fallout 4, you have some mental issues.

Last time I searched for mods there wasn't even one to remove the gay faggot voice.

The only good mod for this game is uninstall.exe

It got a pretty decent update last month that added a bunch of functionality to it. You're not wrong about the mod scene being dead though.

You have fucking abysmal taste. You should actually take a moment to consider suicide.

>it's a feature

I've tried FarCry 1-3, Crysis, Borderlands, 7 Days to Die, STALKER SoC & CoP & CoC, and DayZ. They're all more lackluster than FO4.

FROST, it removes all NPCs/quests/writing and turns the game into a survival sim.

If you want to make settlements fun though you'll have to revert or nerf a couple changes made to the food system and I'd strongly recommend dividing the damage scalar for players by 10 but making healing items notably weaker, then its more of a war of attrition instead of being one shot by everything.

pics related are what happened when I took FROST and turned off the snow textures/weathers in favor of a mod that made the game full of plants.

And make the game more casual?

GO TO BED TODD!

oh ahah I get you dude okay xdddd

I'd prefer if there were more traders though. But I'm loving it. Combine it with the scrap everything mod.

Maybe, but I just love walking around in a power armor.

Someone find one and spam it in every FO4 mod thread from now on.

They're rare because FO4 repels autism.

Yeah you have to rely on traders in settlements. I strongly dislike constantly using power armor since it makes it feel much less special and you can't really get rid of the UI for muh immershun in a way that makes sense.

And attracts normalfags like moths to a flame, such as yourself.

No. F4SE has only recently gotten to a point where it can actually be used for anything other than a placeholder, so it'll take another year or so for the mods that take advantage of it to start really piling up.

They still won't fix the game, but at least the fuck-sims will be out by then.

How does it feel knowing that even furries have better taste than you?

FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
FUCKOFF BETHKIKE
Someone post the webm, you know the one, I fucking lost it again

Reminder that if you're not downloading your mods through BethesdaNet and paying for them through the Creators Workshop - then you are a dirty hacker who is illegally altering your game

It's the perfect game, why would it need mods?

I get what he's trying to say here, but holy fucking shit was that delivered in the worst possible way. I bet this didn't come back to bit e him at all

Trips

no, but thanks to shitclub, you can pay beth for the mods that someone else had made, that kinda sorta fixes the buggy mess. what a bright future for modding

You think you want mods, but you don't.

(Checked)

Oh. See, third hand knowledge on my part.

But don't worry, user! The FO4 mod community will be reborn better than ever with the Creation Club and all the spectacular mods that would never have been made if people couldn't charge money for them!

velmi hezké