LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!zM1HHS7J!KIesyU2ahltmPHpLf6vIUqaUo-iJAcONChpMr7xEBZQ
businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-targeted-me-on-the-internet-heres-how-i-dealt-with-it-2016-7?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck is his cock still erect if he has suffocated? Explain to me. Also sauce

He has a nice body too.
Sage for not vidya

What happened?

404 - Page Not Found, so either the thread has been deleted or you have been the latest victim of the Alacrity daemon.
Where is my board? Why is it 404 not found?

We were hacked on April 1, 2017 and are still rebuilding boards that were broken during the hack. Please make a request on the /sudo/ sticky with your board url and I will add it to the top of the queue to be rebuilt.
Why are images missing from my board?

We lost some images during the hack. To make an image available again, you just need to post the same image anywhere on the site and it should be fixed everywhere.

If your board has threads that 404 read this

Login into the site as a mod or a BO. If you are just an user, there is a public mod.php account with the credentials:

Username: Anyone
Password: 0
Go to the broken thread, copypasting it's URL. If the thead has url 8ch.net/[board name]/res/1111.html, it would become:
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/[board name]/res/1111.html
Simply make a post in the thread. If you don't wanna leave traces of this, delete your post after creating it.

This works also if your board has already been restored, but it still 404's. In that case, just make a random post anywhere and it should be fine.

did he died?

Doesn't it? I kinda wanna know anyway.

How is this a YouTube video now?

It was edited, I see that.

I don't get it.
Is it cool to hate spark the electric jester now or what?

No, it's a spammer guy. I edited the OP.

What was it? Also, DEJA VU.

Why not just, I dunno, delete the thread?

The sick fuck will return most likely I still need a source

It's from Spark the Electric Jester. It's a game made by the guy who made Sonic Before the Sequel and Sonic After the Sequel. It's pretty dang ol' fun.

He's talking about the dead naked guy, not spark. Spark is cool

L-LOL?

Wow it's almost comfy in here. If this thread sticks around later tonight I might dump CD3 since that hasn't been done in a while.

Eh I got a couple minutes now so might as well post mobileshit
VIDEO GAMES

Ha ha ha.

sage

Heh

LOL

Guffaw

I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

LOL

Where I have seen this before?

Post Mike's cock
Seriously. I can't stop thinking about his cock
I want to bounce in it like a good little slut

I know what's gonna happen and I'm not continuing

Man, Erkel's sex change didn't do him any favors.

The bus full of niggers was the funny one

only* funny one

one day, user
one day you will pay for this, and we all will laugh at your demise

Don't shoot the messenger,user

I'd shoot the messenger if he kept bringing me absolute top tier degenerate comics when I didnt ask for them. I'd shoot him before throwing him out of a plane

I have multiple question that I don't want the answers to.

Alright, let's do this

Only one I read is from that edgy fuck cliff

ya im not reading either

I'm laughing inside.

mega.nz/#!zM1HHS7J!KIesyU2ahltmPHpLf6vIUqaUo-iJAcONChpMr7xEBZQ
Full image

Fortunately there's only 360 pages of this drivel

Christ.

Godlike

Is anyone reading Autismo's comic dump?
Jut curious

That was not funny enough to screencap, go back to reddit.

Well that's that shit over with, now to drink half a bottle of wine while this thread rots to page 15

e771e7 please

JEJ

Jesus christ, had me laughing for some good 2 minutes stright

(72)

It didn't catch my eye.

I'm not, personally

FUCK YOU

I read the first three posts.

Why does this shit exist?

Like with most things, it probably involves at least one person wanting to jerk off to the idea.

lol

"Why do my games constantly suck?ā€¦damn.."

jesus fuck, whats the tensile strength for human skin?

fucking radical

"Because you don't-A shit on your fans and FORCE THEM TO LOVE IT!!!"

Now that I think about it, it is a far greater miracle how he got both up and down from that position

Omg cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kek?

You sure it wasn't due to you getting butthurt over being called a Redditor?

lol?

DIdn't one of these characters get written out of this comic because they made too much sense?

I've been thinking about this for a while and if the draw threads weren't such a complete shit show, I'd love to see Holla Forums collaborate on a retarded comic again

Which one of them has a dick?

all of them

I can draw just fine you humongous gay.

is that a famas

Excellent.

Step one: make a single pannel
Step two: offer someone to make the next one
Protip: perhaps offer it up in the next oekaki thread, since those tend to be funposters and not drawfags besieged with waifu requests

then we're doing this right now, right here

you got what you deserved for phone posting. A bunch of retards

Do they fug?

What did OP actually post though?

I fill it with HIV positive lube

what's weird about it

tbh this just made me laugh hard as fuck

Just coming into the comic its like he somehow laced lubricant with HIV. I didn't put as much thought into it as you did

A picture of a naked dude that was strangled to death. Also,

How have they not exploded?

You could say he's gotā€¦
balls of steel

How many alternatives do we have now?
/games/ isn't even dead yet.

There have always been hundreds of alternatives been made on a regular basis, with each proclaiming itself to be the TRUE way X board should be, yet they all fail in less than a month if not within a week. Keeping up with them would end up being too much work. The only time a board survives is when it is based on certain generals or an fairly niche thing.

I can't.

businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-targeted-me-on-the-internet-heres-how-i-dealt-with-it-2016-7?IR=T

This meme warms my hard so much I can't handle it.

Heart*

first off: surprisingly valid argument, if you're not the intended target audience, chances are you won't enjoy something (as much)
secondly though, that's bullshit, the comic is obviously intended for Satan Hitler CSI people to (((educate))) them, so they are the intended audience
and finally, such a statement coming from the "everything has to cater to my tastes" faggots that are trannies and SJWs is so fucking ironic that I can't even anymore

Did you just assume my gender? I'll have you know I'm NCIS gendered, shitlord.

Sephardic Jew here
I hate Ashkenazi Jews so much.

They're so creepy, cold and out of reality

Kindly leave and stay in Jewland please.

Hate them or not, you son of satan, youā€™re still going to burn.

It's called "angel lust" when you die your blood pressure drops. i mean REALLY drops. like from the top half of your body to the low half. dick is in the low half, so it fills with still blood.

Tells, Jew, about the different types of jews. Are they like Pokemon? Are certain types of jews more powerful against other jews?

that is the most retarded fucking design i have ever seen from pokemon and i've seen a lot
i would say to kill it with fire but it's probably not very effective
kill it with gas, lots and lots of gasgo weezing

It's steel type, so you're double wrong.

So this a spic jew apparently LMAO

i blame the shit artists they started using soon after gold and silver, i think it was. the designs started getting worse and worse, and the faggots who were drawing them didn't know or understand how to illustrate them in a way that exhibited their types, so you have tons of pokemon that are ground or rock or steel (or sometimes fighting) with no visible way to tell which one they are without already knowing their type beforehand. They often draw rock and steel very similar because they don't texture or shade the shit right, it drives me up the wall.

You're just the same as any kike.

I want to be one of you though. You know how when you are poisoned by an animal, they inject you with antidote that is also infused with the same poison? It's kind of like that.

God damn it.

Yes, actually. Contrary to belief here, some Jews don't get along as well as you'd think. Ashkenazis have a different culture, and they're some of the people who helped shape contemporary art and all of that. I call them "The Cold Jew", because I hardly see them as human. If you've seen abstract art, and people with an odd, questionable taste for art (like SJW's, hipsters and Hollywood stars) then you know what I mean.

People bundle us up together because they want us to "Team Up", and say "You're the same!! Fight Hate", and all of that bullshit. Which are ironically the same yids who keep telling whites and niggers that they're the same species and have the same intelligence as well, so they should racemix to hell! It's infuriating because there are very little Jews who actually call this out, and it's all a big ruse to make us all seem like the very image of togethernessā„¢. Which is far from the truth.

I rarely talk to the Ashkens, for I do not see myself as them. I've almost disowned them in general, I'll talk more about this later.
If you look at Hollywood, you see it's Jewish as all fuck, but the Jews there are the European ones. Even in (((Hispanic))) companies like Univision, there are a bigger number of Euro ones who manage everything, rather than the spic ones.
Now they've tried to mesh the two cultures together to FURTHER blend together as one (Sound familiar, whites? Knowing how some Jews call themselves white and such.) They try to make Jew into a singular identity, when there are not two, but around 5. They, of course, don't want you to know that. They want you to shift the blame onto a single identity, because antisemitism is a multimillion dollar industry.

I actually feel like shit talking about this now, so I hope this helps a bit.
www.jewfaq.org/m/ashkseph.htm
Jews are greedy no doubt, and they should take responsibilities for their action, but the ones who have done the most obvious damage are the Ashkens, then they drag us along with them, and then the Sephardi have the gall to how they've gotten a bad rap. It's thanks to them.

*to ask how they've gotten a bad rap
Also, I could go on about the teaching of the Torah and shit, but I assume a lot of you are well understanding of Jewish teachings and such, but a lot of them have also been altered and ultimately scrubbed to try and link us together

One more things; 6 million did not die, the ones who did die, perished along Nazi soldiers due to HORRIBLE living conditions. Take that as you will. It's shit, living life knowing this.
You ever seen a redpilled Jew? It's like being defeated but also being freed from my cage, from the lies. It's a beautiful, but heartwrenching, stomach churning emotion

Oh boy. This thread certainly can only get better from here.

Where are my benefits then? Where is my big fat paycheck full of millions for Fauxlohoax reparations and tax payer dollars? Golly, I better contact mark, I bet he knows of the secret money making scheme!

Sarcasm aside, always be wary of Jews. Learn to separate logic and emotion, because there are still a lot of them with the false belief that we are one. Remember; Ashkenazis are the ones with the high IQ. They are masters of subversion and manipulation. They've manipulated the others and have them the false belief that we are the same, much like how whites were conditioned to live with blacks and lesser folk in their country.
Just because I know and acknowledge this info, doesn't mean others will as well, I'm an exception and unfortunately don't represent the majority.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's like oil and water.

Final post. If you have a Kik account, join the group named #JewIsrael
No, it's not pro-israel. It's a big information hub, similar to >>>/polarchive/
We also talk and discuss other things, like fitness, standards, conspiracy theories, Judaism link to Satanism, societal changes and general advice. Join if you'd like.
Sometimes we do troll other Jews that join though, pretty funny.

>>>/oven/

HOLY NIGGERS YOU FAT DOUBLEFAGGOT

Fiiiiiine, I'll baste myself. but you better ask mark too! I wonder why mark never talks about his side of the story.
If anyone knows more about Jews, it's the Jews, and if they don't tell you. They are lying.

I don't give two shoas about what that kike has to say, this is a board for video games.

If you're so redpilled then gas the ashewetizy and stay in jewland.

You had best take them out since they're apparently sullying your name. Not condemning their actions in public is what will get you lumped in with them.

If you're truely a good person, and if your proposed group is good at heart, then you must cast out the evils within or you are evil for allowing evil to reign within your community.

That's how it is. These reactions you're getting are because of the evils within your community, the Jews, and you shouldn't take it personally if you wish to be constructive. All groups have had to do this sort of ousting in order to maintain their overall reputation.

In the old days, public executions were how you did it, but nowadays, simple public condemnation is enough.

So if you wish to be treated kindly by most, you must oust the evils within, and be a man of good morality and kindness if you haven't been already.

If you cannot solve it systemically, you can contribute to solving the problem individually and gradually at the very least. The only way to solve the problem systemically, though, is to group up and plan together to solve it.

You're not evil if you can't solve it, only if you choose not to when you can.

I want to destroy jewland. It's like a roaches nest, you aren't going to contain it. The best option is to take them all out.
Nuclear bomb maybe.

Fucking homo.

Exactly. I'm going to be completely disowned in a few years, don't think I haven't pissed off a Jew yids. It's like that "Hello White Man" video, where Scholomo gets called out.
It's a daily battle, really. I dropped out of the teachings because they're not pure anymore, they're condescending propaganda, no longer made to enlighten, but to divide and conquer. Also, rabbis are pedophiles. I've met a handful of Israelis who have been sexually abused as a child.
Fuck. That.

Divide and Conquer NON-JEWS I mean. There is an air of unease between Ashkenazis and Sephardis, especially after trump won. They're panicking but also loading their pistol. I don't know what trump is going to do, but I expect him to wow us.
Corrupt Jewish culture has completely engulfed the U.S; as JFK said, "No matter how bad it gets, you can always save your country."
Remember to join the kik group if you want your daily redpill, somethig even Holla Forums bans for some reason.
Strangeā€¦

What the fuck has happened to this thread? Have the moderators just given up?

By the way.
If you have modded kik and can't join groups the traditional way; message Huanuoy. and ask to join. I'll add you.
None of this is vidya, but it sure is nice to vent.

why did i do it

Perverted as fuck but i have to admire the physical effects. That shit is impressive in regards to emotive capability. It's uncanny valley as fuck, and the maker is clearly perverted, but the sheer amount of skill needed to make such a thing is admirable.

It's a shame that such efforts are made to make fetish masks instead of practical movie effects. The age and of CGI killed the movie industry. Something this perverted yet impressive reminds me of the practical effects of the Alien franchise.

Pretty cool from a technical standpoint

I honest to god expected the camera to go down and reveal a throbbing hyper realistic horsecock as big as his leg.
Honestly; I'm a little let down.

You're a curious thing, I don't know if I hate you or admire you for openly admitting to being a Jew. Tell me, how did you come to terms with the truth of your kin?

holy fuck, kek

fuckin weirdos, all of them

nice

SHOO SHOO, GREEDY JEW

Sometimes, they do.

if you think about it, it would serve no purpose for a perverted man. Assuming he wore that to a orgy, he'd feel nothing by fucking anything, and he'd basically be blueballed for the entire thing.

No, we'll start seeing these degenerates doing shit like that only when (relatively) easy genetic modification or nerve connection implants + synthetic flesh with an artificial liquid pump (that responds to thought or detected urges, thought responding is something we're actually close to at the moment) without rejection becomes real.

If they decide to do that shit now all they'll end up with is an unfeeling dick (since increasing size also reduces pleasure because you can't magically grow new nerves) that you can't get up without artificial penile implants, which are not only expensive, but also dangerous at the current technology level.

If you want to know why I know this, I have a boner for medical breakthroughs.

xdd

Did you not see that Undertale thread a week ago? One faggot posted two babies one fox, one page per post, then started spamming an over-fucked vagina until the thread hit 300 posts and the mods did fuckall.

Hey I wanted to have fun but is having fun actually racist?

Man, that was fun to read. Thnaks for posting.

LMAO

Turns out argentina is white.

Shiieeeeeet

It's where all the good Europeans went.

Pick one

His outer brow is rounded around his eyes rather than being straight across like Hitler's, and his nose is fatter and slightly hooked. Does that stuff normally happen with age or what?

Nah, pretty much everything is different. Its just some old faggot shitposting IRL before he dies.

if he's actually 128, he'd have been born in the same year

Shepardic Jews are Iberian, spics are south Americans you fucking mongoloid.

No user, they're SICKOS

LOL

not gonna lie, I kek'd kinda hard when she went nog

I can't believe she posted on this site at some point.