Dr. Turner Grey murdered

DOCTOR WAS KILLED VISITING KURAIN, AND GUESS WHAT THE BEST PART IS: IT WAS WRIGHT'S FUCKING CULT BITCH WHO DID IT. REMEMBER HER FROM THE MIA FEY CASE, SHE DID IT AGAIN

RUMORS SAYING FRANZISKA'S COMING OVER STATESIDE TO KICK WRIGHT'S ASS

IT'S HAPPENING, WRIGHTFAGS WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Reunion,_and_Turnabout check the dates for what's going on

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/pablo09042
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calling it now, she'll get off scot-free and blame it on some poor innocent girl instead.

Casual reminder that this was the worst game in the trilogy.

It's over, Wright is finished.

Fucker brought in a parrot to cross examine. Next thing you know he'll defend a murderous whale!

It was the worst just because of Big Top being the clusterfuck of retardation it was.

This case and the last one were the only decent ones in the game.

The first case is probably the best first case of the trilogy.

That is wrong.

I don't remember case 1 being too offensively bad though.

twitch.tv/pablo09042
Doubleposting to say that this guy will is recording the trial right now. Let's see Wright get fucked.

You are Wright

Turnabout Big Top was so horrible that I actually preferred the anime version of it

The best first case was in Trials and Tribulations, which also happens to have the best overall plot, best prosecutor and best soundtrack (embed related)

Where were you when Von Karma fags got BTFO?

On that I will say that of the original trilogy, I will always prefer the first one.
But Investigations 2 blows it out of the water, as in all things

If singles i'll kidnap maya fey for leverage in case i need phoenix wright to save a future client

say no more

Lying Coldly > Wanting To Find The Truth

Reminds me that a court actually wanted to use a parrot as a witness, and it happened to be the same year as in the game. Spooky shit really.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO IT

Misdirection and constant badgering. I swear I'm going to get, like, a little girl to give him bogus evidence that he'll present to get him disbarred one day.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE MISTRIAL HIM

puss, nailing her was so satisfying.